The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2007, 03:01 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,280 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
My Roommate's Body Part VI

I am staring in the mirror ? looking at Nolan?s reflection ? that is actually mine ? and then at me ? and that?s really Nolan. It is almost too much to bear. And then I notice something happening inside of me ? it?s a feeling that is very new or so old I assume it is new. It is a feeling that registers on some level as being from my distant past ? a feeling of confidence. Wow, it?s like a drug. I immediately get a buzz flowing through my body. I can see Nolan getting into his new muscles ? which are my muscles ? but I don?t want to waste my time on him. I want to focus on this incredible feeling of being self-assured. Look at Nolan?s fucking beautiful body in the mirror ? and it is now my body. Whoa, that last thought was pretty intense ? I don?t usually cuss, but it?s just that I am so incredibly beautiful. And this feeling is amazing! I can tell Nolan is worried that I might be upset. I have no idea what caused this to happen to us ? but I am unbelievably excited. Nolan can have my muscles ? I want this feeling of being in control. Control of my reactions - so I don?t get embarrassed at every little thing or scared of showing how I am truly feeling ? now that is a great feeling. I can tell a little of the old Sam is still part of me. I somehow have the body of Nolan, but a mixture of our personalities ? and minds. I know things that Nolan knows instinctively ? like how to flirt! Oh-my-God! I can flirt! I cannot wait to get the chance to try this out! Nolan starts asking me stupid questions. He really thinks he got the better part of this miracle. One day I hope he understands what he has given me. He has given me fucking freedom! There is that word again. And I didn?t even turn red from just thinking it! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Man, that feels great ? saying words that I never use!

My God, I am so horny. I haven?t felt this way in years. I realize now that I have been suppressing my desires for many years ? worried that they were not acceptable ? or good enough. Well guess what ? fuck you, dad, for making me feel this way about myself. Wow ? did I really just say that? Hell yeah, I did ? fuck you, dad, for making me feel less than human just because I was gay ? just because I could never measure up to your standards. Well now I don?t care ? do you hear me, dad - I don?t care. I am perfect just the way I am! I am gay ? I am proud ? and I am fucking gorgeous!

I am also very hard! Wow ? my penis even hurts ? it?s that stiff. Wait a minute ? guys like me don?t use the word penis ? we say COCK! That?s right ? my cock is fucking hard. Hello! Look at big Nolan ? he?s got an erection, too ? no! ? he?s got a raging hard on. Wow, is that really what I look like? Look at that body I?ve worked on for so many years ? damn it looks great. I think my chest can be a little bigger ? and those triceps don?t look built enough. Wait a minute! That isn?t me ? it?s Nolan. But, wow, it is one fucking beautiful body. Nolan is turning red because I noticed his hard on. That is so un-Nolan, but it must be because he now has some of me in him ? and a lot of me on the outside! I need to make him feel comfortable.

?Listen Nolan. I know you are excited ? it?s pretty obvious. Don?t worry about it. We must be a mixture of each other now. I know you can?t begin to understand this Nolan, but that makes me very excited and causes your body ? I mean my body - to be hard, as well!?

I thought opening the robe would make Nolan feel better ? but I can see that he has a mix of emotions. Maybe his old body turns him on ? just like I am turned on by my own. Oh, this is just getting so hard to keep up with! I tell Nolan that I really like being in his body, but I also tell him my old body ? which is now him, turns me on. He seems very confused ? and, yet, more excited. He leaves the room like a five year old ? even bumping into the door. How crazy it is that - he thinks I don?t know what he is going to do. He is going to jerk off feeling my ? no his ? body! That really turns me on ? but I know there?s no way he will let me watch ? even if I beg. He is still trying to figure all of this out. But I know one thing! I have figured it all out ? and I cannot wait to go and use my newfound confidence. Watch out world ? here comes the new and improved Sam ? and he is ready for action.

Now that Nolan has left I move in front of the mirror on top of my dresser and let the robe drop to the floor. Hot damn ? this body is fine. I turn to the side and ? for the first time ? see the perfect bubble butt of Nolan?s ? completely bare! Oh-my-freaking-goodness it is beautiful. The ass that had me in a trance all of last night is now attached to me! I shake it a little and the sight causes my cock to jerk harder. Then it hits me like a ton of bricks falling from the sky ? I can dance! I imagine a dance song in my head and start moving my body. I watch the mirror and I see myself moving in the same way Nolan was dancing last night. Then the unimaginable happens ? my cock starts spewing without even touching it! I cannot begin to explain the sensation! I fall to my knees, as my jerking cock seems to demand all of the strength from my body. Cum shoots across the floor ? falling about three feet from me. The sight of my own cock cumming makes me hornier ? and the subsequent ejaculations are harder than the first ? it doesn?t taper off like it should. The final shot of my man juice causes me to fall to the floor in an exhausted heap. It takes me a minute to regain complete consciousness. I have not felt this good in a long time. The thought that I now possess the ability to make grown men desire me ? just by dancing ? has been too much. I long for the chance to show off my new attitude and abilities.

I hear moans of ecstasy coming from Nolan?s room down the hall. I smile at the thought that he has cum because of his new body, as well. From the sound of it ? he has enjoyed it as much as I did. Immediately it hits me that I know my old body as well as my new one. And because of that awareness, I know he will now sleep for about thirty minutes. I am on fire with energy ? even after just spewing like a tapped fire hydrant. I want to take advantage of the fact that he will be asleep. I stand up and walk out into the living room. I start to push the sofa and chairs out of the way. The big bay window in the front of the room causes me to realize I am totally nude. I duck behind the sofa ? a little of the old Sam coming through. It is at that moment I remember the clothesbasket in the laundry room. Nolan had put some of his things in there before we went out last night. We intended to do laundry today. I rush back to the basket and see a pair of well-worn jeans. I grab them and go back to my bedroom ? standing in front of my mirror. I pull the tight jeans on slowly ? watching them slide over my firm butt. That sight causes me to be instantly hard, again. I marvel at the fact that I never knew I was such an ass man! My hard cock makes it difficult to zip up the jeans ? I don?t want any painful accident to happen. I take a few minutes to pose in front of my mirror ? gazing at my swimmer?s body ? as well as my perfect ass. If only Nolan could realize how beautiful he is ? I mean was. Well, no, he?s beautiful now, too. Oh, forget it ? this is not what I wanted to focus on. I moved back into the living room.

I walked over to a box of CDs that Nolan brought when he moved in. I glanced down at a homemade CD ? and when I opened it up the inscription said ? ?To Nolan - when you want to move your body like an angel ? play this. Love, Big Daddy.? That sounded like an invitation to play this specific CD. I walked over to my stereo system and first turned up the volume. Who cares if I bother the neighbors ? immediately came to my mind. I panicked a little and turned the volume down before inserting the CD and pressing play. After all, I did have some of the old Sam in me. I moved to the middle of the room and the music began. I can only explain what happened to me by using the phrase ? ?overcome by a trance.? Immediately my body heard the music in a way that I could not name ? I moved to a place where the music fed my body like an imaginary umbilical cord. I felt the beat in every part of my being ? and it caused me to move without any forethought. I was reacting to the music ? but it was happening right on the beat ? as if I anticipated where the music would go. It was an incredible feeling ? a feeling of power and control. My mind became lost in the music. Mid-way through the CD I began to sweat from the heat in the closed apartment ? as well as the heat generated from my gyrating body. I did not care ? mainly because I knew my body must look magnificent ? it?s wetness shimmering in the sunlight as I danced.

I knew Nolan was standing in the hallway before I even turned around. I could feel his excitement building from watching my body move. So was Nolan always aware that people were watching him when he dances ? even though it seemed the opposite? I didn?t know. This awareness that overcame my body made me hard. I knew I was making Nolan want me ? just by dancing. Wow! What an incredible ability. It dawned on me that I was conscious of this ability in a way that Nolan was not ? and it was mainly because I had watched him from the side of the dance floor all night. Because I now had parts of both of us, I somehow knew what it felt like to be the object of affection and the one showing affection ? and that helped me to feel his presence in the room without even turning around. I started moving in a more seductive way on purpose ? fully knowing what would excite him. After a few minutes of taunting him I slowly turned around. I was grinning from ear to ear ? and I never stopped dancing. I was overjoyed to see that my dancing ? and, more specifically, my ass ? made him very hard. His mouth was open in astonishment and I could tell he was slightly embarrassed.

I moved toward him ? never missing a beat of the music. Fuck, his body looked sexy ? or my body ? no, I wanted to end this confusion ? HIS body looked fucking sexy. I stood in front of him ? barely a few inches away. I know he could feel the heat emanating from my body. His huge muscles were making me hard and my dancing was doing the same for him. I couldn?t control myself ? I reached up and placed my hands on his broad chest. I quickly moved to his nipples ? which were obvious through the tight t-shirt and I squeezed them firmly as I brought my sweaty pulsating body up next to his. I heard Nolan?s low moan ? and recognized it as my own. That knowledge somehow turned me on more. I brought my body up against his hard cock and pressed into him. I was sweating even more than before ? something I knew turned him on.

Suddenly, Nolan grabbed my shoulders at the side and pushed me back ? holding me away from his body. ?No! We can?t do this Sam ? it?s too bizarre. You have to give me time. I am so confused.?

His words brought me out of my trance-like state immediately. Recognizing that I was fully alert he let go of my shoulders. I walked over to the stereo and turned off the music. I stood there ? with my back to him ? for a few minutes. I wanted my cock to subside a little. I finally turned around and faced Nolan ? who was still staring right at me.

?I?m sorry Nolan. It?s just that I have a newfound freedom taking over my body. And I haven?t felt this good in many years. I lost control for a moment ? and your body is just so fucking sexy.? I could tell my words shocked him a little. ?Don?t worry ? I won?t try it again. I get that you are trying to somehow straighten all of this out. I know that you need some time ? no problem. It?s just that I?m so horny ? you know??

Nolan smiled for the first time during this exchange. ?Yeah, Sam, I know. I used to be you, remember? I know how that cock can get hard just from a soft breeze ? or by brushing up against some big stud. It?s kind of a curse, actually.?

I laughed at his statement and the tension in the room dissipated. He moved to the sofa and sat down. I could tell he wasn?t used to the weight or the momentum caused by his big body ? the sofa actually scooted on the floor a little from the force of his movement. Watching him gave me an idea. I moved to the sofa and sat beside him.

?Listen, Nolan. We?ve been given an incredible chance here and I think we both want to take full advantage of it. So what if we gave each other advice about our old bodies ? and helped the other fully understand their potential. I think we could really help each other ? a lot!

Nolan turned to me ? his face beaming with an understanding smile.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2007, 05:51 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Hmm... Sam's self talk and POV from the last chapter... interesting If Sam was any higher on himself then he is now, Nolan would be pealing him off the ceiling... this I hadn't seen coming the old Sam was so repressed and uptight with unresolved conflicts with his dad he never got a chance relax and let go and no idea that there are limits to how "free" the world will allow you to act before you get put in a box to calm down... Sam in Nolan's body if he shifts any more toward Nolan and with out the limits Nolan learned along the way, is going to get himself in trouble.

I can just about imagine the Sam and Nolan going back to the club and the new Sam stripping down to a thong and dancing on the table to let the world enjoy his sexy swimmer bod and hot bubble butt as much as he does... As this goes on a beet red new Nolan will be searching for a hole big enough for mega muscle frame to squeeze into.

It's still early but I think the bodies are in control...

Sam's relationship with his dad and Nolan's with Big Daddy look to be interesting to explore as well as how much of Sam and Nolan got swapped and how much stayed with the body... will Sam start to feel what Nolan does for Big Daddy and will Nolan become as resentful and bitter with Sam's dad as Sam seems to be...

I need to head for the gym... I'm back to building a shorter version of a Nolan like body around a fully Sam like brain (mine if you can't guess. It would require a major miracle for me the have a body like Sam to get mine to be like Nolan will take a lot of work but is at least possible.

Ender

Last edited by Ender; August 31st, 2007 at 05:57 PM.
  #3   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2007, 12:43 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
This series is my new favorite. Probably one of my all time favorites now. Amazing writing, amazing concept, totally hot. I read the other parts all in one go last night and stayed up late doing so.

Sufficed to say, I'm enjoying this immensely. Especially the grass is always greener thing, only turning it so they enjoy it. Wonderful.
  #4   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2007, 05:51 AM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
I can only echo the other statements!
I sometimes think about the story (or characters) after reading a chapter, so I think you got me captivated.
  #5   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2007, 09:05 AM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
Londonboy,

You've undone me. I get quite a jolt when I see there's a new installment of this story. It is very well-written (as always). However, you tease! Let them get it on already! I could see an extremely hot scene where they do nothing but touch and enjoy their old bodies. No action required. I would imagine they wouldn't need much more stimulation than that!

Thanks again!
  #6   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2007, 07:58 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by msclundylvr
Londonboy,

You've undone me. I get quite a jolt when I see there's a new installment of this story. It is very well-written (as always). However, you tease! Let them get it on already! I could see an extremely hot scene where they do nothing but touch and enjoy their old bodies. No action required. I would imagine they wouldn't need much more stimulation than that!

Thanks again!
I can visualize the scene you're think of... it would make a really hot and sensual severval minutes of video, and if it wasn't between two guys it could be keep within an "R" rating... but it would be tough to write it the reader would to generate a lot of the detail on their own...

And I think the window for there to be enough to the old Nolan left in the new Nolan to be willing to let it happen is rapidly closing. Sam has enbraced being Nolan faster than I had expect but he hasn't seen the down side of the "freedom" he is feeling now. While Nolan is starting to sense the shutter of Sam's introversion starting to fold shut on him...

I think that scene will come but only when both Nolan and Sam realize what they gave up and that what they though they wanted wasn't everyting they had hoped it would be. I think this will only happen if London Boy is going to let them swap back. And the swap back will be part of the that rappore

Ender

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options