The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2007, 09:50 AM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
Nick And David Part II

What was Nick doing with syringes? David picked one up and held it up to the light. It looked like an old type syringe, metal and glass and the liquid inside seemed to shimmer in the light.

BANG!

'Oh my god Nick's back!' David thought quickly putting the syringe back in the box and setting it as he found it.

Just as he turned to the door to leave it opened and Nick swaggered in looking very pleased with himself. He stopped just inside the door and glowered at his little pathetic brother.

"What the fuck you doin' in my room you little shit!" He demanded.

"I erm... well I came in here to do your homework for you.... I mean... I wanted to do something nice for you... and I mean..."

Nick looked genuinely surprised by this. "You mean you were gonna do it without me even having to tell you?" He paused trying to get his head round it. "You're learning Davey boy, I'm proud of you."

"Well, I mean I was gonna ask.... if you don't mind.... if I could maybe watch you work out or something after.... maybe show me.... what to do.... I mean I know I'll never get to look as good.... well like you..." He shuffled his feet staring at the floor.

"I tell you what little dude, you go do my homework and I show you a thing or two. I just got blown by that twat next doors missus so I'm in a good mood."

David was stunned into silence. He couldn't believe it. His brother wasn't just having sex but with a woman! And someone's wife no less!

"Go on then!" Nick commanded. David sprung another hard on at his brother's command. What he wouldn't give to be that powerful.

David tried to scurry out the room but was stopped by his brother big hand. He was now face to face with his brother's package. He tried to swallow but the spit seemd to stick in his throat. He raised his scared eyes to his brother's only to find them smiling down at him.

"You forget something?" Nick asked smiling. David just stood there staring at that beautiful face unable to think. His brother had never been this kind to him. His idea was a good one apparently.

"The homework?" Nick proded. David felt so stupid, went back to the desk and opened the drawer without thinking.

"NO! Not that one!" Nick yelled as he ran to stop his little brother. David had gone to open the drawer with the box he found in.

"Sorry... sorry" was all he could manage to stammer.

His brother reached out and and closed the drawer gently. "It's OK little bro, here." He opened the bottom drawer and passed him his work.

"Better get it all right tho." He called after David as he left the room closing the drawer.

David spent the next hour doing his brother's homework. It was easy enough stuff and he didn't mind. He was gonna get to watch his brother work out after all!

He finished it off and knocked on his brother's door.

"I'm done Nick!" He called as he opened the door. Nick was lying on the bed having a nap.

'Shit, he forgot!' David thought disappointed and then looked over at his brother's body lying there just in his jockeys.

He traced his brother's whole body with his eyes. His large strong feet, high arched like a sportsman, hairy ankles and legs, big strong calves that looked like he could jump to any basketball hoop with ease with. Then his calves, with blond downy hair on them he could see the lines and grooves in the muscle of his quads. Without thinking David was stroking himself again, watching his brother breathing in and out slowly.

He skipped the jockeys, scared that if his brother woke and he was drooling over his crotch he would kick his ass and stared silently at his brothers torso. A perfect six pack, deeply cut, he imagined he could fit his finger in between each one. And the pecs! Oh god the pecs! They were like slabs of granite, each with a dime sized nipple and a slight brush of hair on each meeting in the middle, in the canyon formed between them.

David thought he would have 'cum' right there looking at them! He thinks thats the right word for it. He gazed at his brother's face, smooth complexion, slight five o clock shadow, showing how much more masculine he is than David, making him look older than his 16 years. Full rich lips and a strong nose, his brother really was beautiful.

Without thinking he took a step closer, almost creeping towards his brother. He could now clearly see his brother's package resting in those jockeys, he looked like he'd stuffed a couple of softballs in there! He felt his 3 incher in his hand and felt incredibly inadequate. It looked like a python was resting in there!

"Mmmm" his brother groaned and put one of his large hands down the front of his jockeys and scratched himself slowly. David froze, he couldn't believe this, he'd only just discovered wanking and now he was watching his brother adjust himself and all he could think of was worshipping that body, kissing it, licking it.

His brother continued scratching himself and David noticed something. Nick was starting to get hard! He was gonna see his brother hard for real! 'Oh My God!'

There was a smell in the room, like musk or something. His head was heavy with it watching his brother slowly playing with his cock in his sleep. His brother adjusted himself in bed and as he moved his jockeys, loosened by his hand slide down.

The base of his cock was visible and it was THICK! David looked down at his wrist and realised his brother's cock was thicker than his wrist! David's eyes grew wide as it all of a sudden popped out of the top of the jockeys!

He could see his brother's cock and was mere inches from it. He licked his lips unconciously, they felt dry.

With every moment his brother's cock seemed to pump up and get bigger. He looked at his brother's hand and knew Nick had a grip of 4 inches from when he was measured for some equipment at school and he'd bragged he had the biggest hands in his class. His cock swelled until it was hard and it looked like it would take two and a half of his hands to cover it! By David's reckoning his brother's cock must have been 11 inches at least!

He realised he was drooling and wiped his mouth. Uncontrollably he took a step closer. His brother was now on his side facing him and his cock was sticking straight out, pulsing, with a drop of clear stuff on the end. David wondered what it was but what he really wanted to know was, what would it taste like. Without thinking he reached out and gently touched the tip.

His brother shuddered and moaned for a moment and David pulled his hand back like he'd touched something hot in terror. Looking down he saw the drop on the end of his finger and slowly raised it to his mouth.

It tasted salty but good. REALLY good.

"Don't stop Karen... go for it." His brother moaned. David stood frozen in place. Nick was starting rouse. He slowly opened his eyes, focusing on his brother sucking his finger staring at his cock!

"What the fuck!" Nick said jumping up out of bed and pulling his jockeys up.

"I... I..." was all David could manage.

"You dirty little fag!" Nick shouted at him. He couldn't believe his brother was doing this. Then a cruel smile formed on his perfect features and he stood in front of his brother looking down on him. David looked up unable to leave his brother's eyes.

"That's why you wanted to watch me work out was it!"

"No I do want to grow I do... but I... I don't..."

"Shut it you little faggot!" He bellowed down at him smiling when he saw his brother cower.

"You want this then?" He said lowering his jockeys, letting his fat cock spring up into his brother's face.

David stood silently staring at the cock in front of him.

"You want it then Davey boy?" And with that he grabbed his brother by his hair making him scream and shoved his cock into his mouth all the way till his brother's nose was nestled in his pubes making hurt gagging noises.

"Go on then suck it!" Nick demanded. "You're the perfect height for it!" If you do it well then I'll teach you how to work out! You fuck it up and you'll never see this again and I won't teach you shit! Now suck!"

Trying to breath through his nose, David had tears streaming down his face. His throat hurt and his brother seemed to be bucking it further into him. Without thinking he started to swirl his tongue on the base. Nick pulled back so he could lick his huge bell end.

"You're not bad kid! Keep going!" Nick held on with a vice like grip and threw his head back with his eyes closed.

David was not enjoying this. In his fantasy he was worshiping his brother, not being hurt by him! He was sobbing quietly as he sucked on his brother's big cock.

"Ungh!" Nick grunted and then David felt a warmth in his throat, like something hitting the back of his throat, soft and soothing after the brusing his brother had caused. "Take it you little shit, take it!" It was starting to dribble out his mouth and he tried to swallow.

His brother let go of his hair and David dropped to the floor like a broken doll sobbing.

"Now get out!" Nick yelled picking him up like he weighed nothing and dropped him in the hallway.

David crawled to his room, feeling sorry for himself he looked in the mirror at his tear streaked face. "I'll get you for this Nick. I loved you. I loved you..." He whispered hoarsely.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to tremorwolf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2007, 12:57 PM
The Alpha from hell

tremorwolf is on a distinguished road
dude. this is great.. but OMG so damn sad!

in some ways i can relate. Allways being put in the shadow to your sibblings, no mater what you do. your just a tool to the family to be used as they need.I have a sister whos an actress and a younger brother whos UBER tallented and a good looking kid. then thers me, Im not talked about much in the family, I even went to visit once and had the neibors say (Three kids?!! we only ever hear about two???) yeah, that will make you feel welcomed -_-

I dont know. maybe its cause everyone calls me Nick, but i fucking hope he gets his revenge!
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2007, 04:47 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
oh my goodness....that's kinda a hot twist
hot story man; looking forward to lots more ^.^
~Ille

Things happen.

Quick Reply