The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to poloshirtbiceps's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2004, 03:35 PM

poloshirtbiceps has disabled reputation
biceps bulgin from polo shirts

I had this experiecne when I was about 14... see I went to a private middle school, we had to wear a uniform polo shirt. A bunch of us guy had just got into bodybuilding... We worked out all summer...started takin supplemenmts. I incresed from about 160lbs..180lbs. The time came for school to start up again... We all bought really tight poloshirts. our muscles started to bulge out. We'd would do all be doing... pec flexing, bicep flexing. the school day begun... we walked like we owned to school.. people stare as.. it was a beautiful experience. all of a sudden we run into my PE teacher...really big guy... his muscle bulged out amzingly. First thing he said to us...I see you guys been hitten the gym!!

He takes us into his office.. it turns out he was a competive bodybuilder. He started to give us advice on routines.. supplement.. all of a sudden he takes off his shirt... starts to pose for us... man that guy was ripped...started to flex everything he had... it was beautiful
  #2   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2004, 01:27 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Summer growth

Sorry poloshirtbiceps, I didn't see this thread earlier, but sheesh!! You were huge to begin with- 160 lbs at 14?
I had a similar experience around the same age (although on a smaller scale -I was only about 110 lbs). My older brother had some of those plastic weights from Sears, a weight bench and a Bullworker. Since he was kind of busy, I started working out when he was at work. The other reason in the back of my mind was the woodshop teacher, he was built like a tank. Even though he always wore the usual shirt and tie, you couldn't help but to notice the muscles. Even his side pant pockets were puckered open because his glutes and thighs were a bit too big for a normal man's pant.
Anyway, I trained in the basement all summer long. (I didn't know anything about eating right) and managed to put on about one and a half inches on my ex-pipe stems. When I got back to school that fall, the guys were gawking about my biceps.
Dang it! I should have asked the woodshop teacher about training and proper eating. Instead, I eventually quit lifting an stayed puny all the way through high school.

Last edited by ottomun6; April 5th, 2004 at 01:31 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options