The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2007, 12:14 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Blacksmith

[23:04] Mad Dog: I look at you walk your way up to me from the road. I snort, disappointed. I was hoping he would be a better candidate than this. I stop smithing for the moment and wipe the seat off my brow with a beefy forearm, smudging the grime there and giving me an aura of dirty earthiness. I wear a tight smock that shows off my incredible physique and little else besides gloves and boots.
[23:06] redkage2000: When I see you, I almost stopped in surprise. You are the biggest man I have ever seen! Towering over my 6'0" in height and far outweighed my measly 150 lbs. Quietly i hung my head slightly and allowed my brown bangs to cover my face as I walk up to you.
[23:07] Mad Dog: "You the best they had?" I cruelly ask, a sneer forming on my stubbly square jaw.
[23:09] redkage2000: "Yes sir." I said meekly. In my village, I was the strongest apprentice, and my old teacher said I had the most potential. However, when i was told I was to apprentice to someone in an neighboring village, I had never expected this...this GIANT to be my new teacher!
[23:11] Mad Dog: "Bloody pathetic," I spit, turning around to show you that behind the smock, I'm not wearing much of anything besides a loincloth. Its stained white fabric is tied around my waist and between my bulging buttocks into its deep crack where it disappears. You can smell my manly musk from where you stand.
[23:11] Mad Dog: "Dunno what I'm gonna do with the likes of you," I continue to rant. "Get yer gear on and see if you can be of any goddamn use."
[23:13] redkage2000: "Yessir." I replied. Quickly I go and change out of my traveling clothes and into some more suitable attire, along with my heavy apron, smock and other items of clothing that were trademarks of a blacksmith. Quietly I return to my new teacher. "I'm ready sir."
[23:14] Mad Dog: I grumpily explain the basics of smithing to you as I go through my daily routine. I don't bother to ask if you understand everything and I often explain things to quickly or briefly. It's obvious that I have nothing but contempt for you as the hot day wears on.
[23:17] redkage2000: Though I had already recieved basic instructions from my old master, I quietly listened to your lectures. Most of the time, I find myself staring at your large forearms, or your huge chest, or observing how yor bicep flexed whenever you moved your arm. When you seem to pause for a bit, I spoke up. "If I do all the things you tell me, will I have muscles like yous?" I asked.
[23:18] Mad Dog: I scowl. "A beanpole like you? When I was yer age, I was probably half again yer size."
[23:18] Mad Dog: I flex a massive arm to drive the point home at the size difference between us.
[23:20] redkage2000: I hung my head low, somewhat ashamed that I had even asked. "Then...how did you get so big? What was it like, growing up so huge and strong?"
[23:21] Mad Dog: "Pretty bleedin' great," I growl flippantly, going back to work. "Why ye askin' so much about my muscles, boy?"
[23:23] redkage2000: Quickly I averted my gave back onto th floor to hide the blush on my face. "I-I just never seen a man as big as you before." I said, my voice cracking.
[23:24] Mad Dog: "Ain't likely to, neither," I say with a little bit of cockiness creping into my gruff exterior. "I'm bloddy huge."
[23:26] redkage2000: I quietly agreed, and thankful that my heavy apron hid my growing erection from you. Your musk seemed to light my loins on fire, and I longed to jump over to you and feel your muscles.
[23:26] Mad Dog: As the day wears on, the sun begins to set and it becomes too dark to continue work. I'm sweating like a pig, soaking my smock and set down my tools, heaving a giant sigh of relief from the constant strain. I remove the smock and for the first time you see my body uncovered. I have a small patch of hair covering my thick, heaving pecs and sweat drips off my nipples. My muscle gut is solid and tight and ripped with my abs.
[23:27] Mad Dog: Below that, my sweaty, stained loincloth's pouch looks fit to burst with equipment that looks like it belongs on a barnyard animal being barely restrained by it.
[23:27] Mad Dog: I show you to my house next to the smithing area and the interior is spartan, somehow fitting what you would see this man living in.
[23:29] redkage2000: When you removed your smock, my eyes widened and i quickly averted my gaze. Silently I followed you into your house, doing my best to pay attention to what was in it and not your ample buttocks that bulged and almost invited me to squeeze
[23:29] Mad Dog: "Can ye cook, boy?" I roughly inquire, forcing your gaze to rip itself from the bounty of my body to my annoyed face.
[23:31] redkage2000: "A little, yes." I told him. Actually, I was a very excellent cook, taught by my mother before she died from a plague. However I did not want to admit this, afraid this imposing man would belittle me for this.
[23:32] Mad Dog: "Good, I'm a bloody awful cook," I begrudge, turning away from you and to the chair next to the table. "Ye may be of some use yet. Get started."
[23:35] redkage2000: Quickly I went into the pantry and removed several articles, then begun to cook. I prepared the meal quickly and efficiently, and soon I had a rather large serving of glazed ham prepared, as well as some vegetables. I also poured a tankard of ale for you.
[23:36] Mad Dog: I rudely grab the meal from you and start to shovel it into my powerful maw, munching and slurping with the manners of a boar.
[23:36] Mad Dog: Even with all of this food, you don't see my muscle gut gain an inch.
[23:38] redkage2000: Quietly I ate what little didn't go to you, eating rather slowly while I occassionaly glance up at you and was awed by musculature and how you devoured so much food with ease.
[23:39] Mad Dog: A burp is the only signal you receive that I enjoyed the meal you cooked. Wiping some food from my mouth I grumble, "You know what's next. Get on the bed on all fours."
[23:39] redkage2000: "P-pardon?" I looked up, startled.
[23:40] Mad Dog: I look extremely cross, my brutish features turning violent at this. "What the bloody hell do you think, boy? Get on the bloody bed and get on yer bleedin' hands and knees!"
[23:41] redkage2000: not wanting to anger the giant anymore, I quickly hurry to the bed, litterally threw myself onto it's vast expands and awaited on my hands and knees.
[23:43] Mad Dog: I saunter over to you, feet thudding heavily on the wooden floor and get behind you, looming so large that my shadow covers you in the flickering candlelight. I begin to clumsily fiddle with your pants, trying to get them down.
[23:44] Mad Dog: After finally succeeding at baring your milky white, supple ass, you hear me spit onto something and hear a few wet strokes before the truth dawns on you.
[23:44] Mad Dog: Before you can protest, my burly hand is holding you in place as my other guides its package to its target.
[23:45] Mad Dog: Something huge, rubbery and insistent knocks on the door of your anus.
[23:48] redkage2000: I whimper as I feel you tease my behind, fearfully awaiting you to roughly take away my virginity. Although I had mated before, I have never been penetrated. If others were in so much pain and pleasure from my manhood, I shuddered to think what yours was about to do
[23:49] Mad Dog: I prod again but your anus isn't letting me in easily. "Relax yer arse or this is gonna hurt, boy," you hear me growl.
[23:50] redkage2000: However, i still shake. Though a part of me was wanted this, another was reluctant. "I...i can't sir." I said, unable to stop myself from stuttering. "I...I am not ready for you, sir."
[23:54] Mad Dog: I shove you off of the bed, disgusted. "What's wrong with those blokes? Sendin' me an apprentice that can't even get fucked!" I'm enormously angry. My heavy breating his making my expansive chest swell and recede and my abs clench and relax. My entire body looks tense, like the muscles will explode off my body at any second. You finally get to see my monstrous cock at its full 13" length and fat girth supported by apple-sized balls.
[23:58] redkage2000: "I'm sorry sir!" I cry, ashamed and even a bit afraid. "I...I'm sorry I am worthless. My father told me all the time I was worthless until a mule kicked him in the head and killed him. There is nothing more then I want to do then to serve you, to feel your beautiful muscles, to worship your body and to please you. But, I...i can't, sir. I'm just a worthless piece of trash." I slumped my shoulders as I began to shake even more.
[23:59] Mad Dog: "Then sleep outside tonight where trash belongs," I say with a dangerous restraint. I turn my enormous back on you, expecting you to immediately and unquestioningly follow my order.
[00:02] redkage2000: I hesitate in the action of going, however I stop myself. "If...If you really desire it, maybe I can....can pleasure you in some other way? But if you really wish it, I...I will do my best to allow you inside of me, even if it tears me apart."
[00:03] Mad Dog: I hesitantly turn back around, my cock still raging erect and dripping more precum than you've ever imagined. "That's what I expected from the start, boy."
[00:03] Mad Dog: "Get back here, then."
[00:03] redkage2000: Silently I crawled back, then laid on my hands and knees, offering you my rear.
[00:04] Mad Dog: I push again against your ass, this time feeling a little looser, so I plunge in. It's a little difficult, but I manage to get half of my length in with one thrust.
[00:05] Mad Dog: I'm grunting like a pig and smiling at my milestone, sweat dripping off of me and onto your slim back.
[00:06] redkage2000: It takes everything I had to prevent myself from crying out in pain as you delve deeper into me, but I endure it. My butt flexes and rubs against your length in an effort to please you, though I myself was in more pain the pleasure. However, my own manhood was hard and pulsing, because your pleasure was my pleasure as well.
[00:08] Mad Dog: I ram in and out for a few minutes, loving the hot tightness of your ass' embrace before I lose control and cum inside you. Your ass can't hope to hold it all in, the semen seeping out around my dick onto the sheets.
[00:08] redkage2000: I cry out as your hot liquid fills me, my own member shooting onto the sheets. "Master!" I cry out before I pass out from the sheer pain and pleasure.
[00:10] Mad Dog: I wipe up the mess on the bed with my hand and smear it on your small chest. I lay down on the bed and pull the covers over me, sated and wanting to rest for tomorrow's struggles.
[00:11] Mad Dog: Days go by and the pattern repeats itself. I harshly instruct you, order you to cook my food and do my chores. After that, I pull my dick out and either you let me fuck you or you sleep outside. All the while your skill at smithing seems to slowly increase, as well as your build and mine. The good food and sexual exercise seems to have done the trick at triggering even more hypertrophy in my figure.
[00:13] Mad Dog: Months pass and one day at the end of a hard day's work, I mention to you, "Time for the yearly bath. Gather the soap and bucket."
[00:13] redkage2000: As always, I quickly follow your orders and retrieve the bucket as well as a cake of soap
[00:14] Mad Dog: I lead you over to a nearby river clad only in my usual rank loincloth. Your eyes follow my bouncing buttocks the entire way as you marvel at how much bigger they seem than even a month ago.
[00:15] Mad Dog: We finally reach the banks as I chuck off my loincloth and wade in. "Wash me," I command.
[00:17] redkage2000: Silently i obeyed. First I poured water on you, then lather you up. My hands glided across your body, my malehood throbbing as I felt your wonderfully developed muscles. I massaged into your pecs. I did my best to wrap my hands around your biceps. I felt the ridges of your stomach. I paused briefly before your incredible length before proceeding to soap it's length, as well as the pair of apples hanging behind them.
[00:18] Mad Dog: "Soap harder," I say. "I'm very dirty."
[00:19] redkage2000: I doubled my efforts. I put all my strength into cleansing you, pressing and scrubbing as hard as I am able to into your huge, hard muscles. I grabbed the bucket, filled it, then rinsed your body off, then proceeded with cleaning again, feeling all of your muscles all over while doing my best to clean you throughly.
[00:20] Mad Dog: I bend over and shove my ass into your face. "You need to be more thorough," I chastise.
[00:21] redkage2000: "Yes sir." I told him, then began to soap my master's arse. I squeeze and I scrubbed, then my cleaning began to head for your anus.
[00:23] Mad Dog: I make no move or noise to tell you to stop, so you boldly continue.
[00:23] redkage2000: wanting to follow your order to the letter, i delve deeper and deeper with my cleaning until finally i begin to rub right into your anus
[00:25] Mad Dog: I moan, a first for you. My ass cheeks flex and relax a bit as you rub into it. The anus feels like it wants to open more widely, but it is almost as strong as the rest of me and seems to require more force.
[00:26] redkage2000: Using my newly gained muscles and strength, I push harder and harder into you. The hours I spend each day working with you is beginning to pay off as slowly my hand begins to penetrate
[00:27] Mad Dog: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I breathe out, panting a little as you invade me.
[00:27] redkage2000: I push further and further into your anus, my hand sliding into your body as I invaded a space that no man had ever been to before
[00:28] Mad Dog: I begin to lean back into it, helping you along.
[00:29] redkage2000: deeper in I went, by arm going further into your body. Slowly I opened my hand inside of you, wiggling my fingers about.
[00:32] Mad Dog: A strangled gasp comes out of me signaling how I feel about it. I lean back and forth on your hand until you hear me grunting. Looking around my bulk you see my erect dick spewing its load into the water.
[00:33] redkage2000: Slowly I pull my hand out, seeing that you had shot your load. Once I ha removed my hand, I rinsed off your arse. "May I clean myself up as well sir?" I asked. In the process of cleaning, I had soiled my own pants.
[00:34] Mad Dog: "Quickly," I grumble as I lumber out of the water.
[00:34] redkage2000: I hastily cleaned myself up, then hurry to you again.
[00:36] Mad Dog: The days continue to pass, but this time with my grudging approval at your performance professionally and domestically. Our bodies continue to swell with muscle, making you a handsome young buck and me look like a demi-god who graced the earth with his muscular presence.
[00:37] Mad Dog: Years fly by and you become a man in your own right as your apprenticeship proceeds along its natural course.
[00:39] redkage2000: Now, after years of spending time with my master, I have grown to be over 7 feet high and 300 lbs. of muscle. My brawn is a sight to behold to ordinary people as I perform my work with relative ease. I had long decided to follow my master and wear only my smock and loincloth, my body almost inviting others to my bed.
[00:40] Mad Dog: A day comes when a night in shining armor rides up to us on a noble steed. He dismounts and we both stand at attention, not even my own sour disposition is able to deny proper respect to a knight.
[00:41] Mad Dog: "I require a sword of great strength and durability," he says with some mixture of disdain and respect as he looks upon us as we bow. He's a little over six feet and probably only 200 lbs. of muscle. Puny compared to us. "I was told you were the best in the land."
[00:42] redkage2000: "Correction, my lord." I said. "My master is the best in the world."
[00:42] Mad Dog: "Indeed," I say, carefully trying to hide my rough way of speaking. "I can forge you a sword stronger than the Lance of Longinus," I say with no small hint of pride.
[00:43] Mad Dog: The knight arches an eyebrow and gives us the specifications. After he is done and assured that he will receive only the finest of blades, he rides off.
[00:44] Mad Dog: I turn to you and say solemnly, "Well, lad, this is up to you. If you can make the sword to please the knight, your apprenticeship will be complete."
[00:45] redkage2000: "Me, master?" I aid in surprise. "I know I can make adequate blades, but they hardly compare with yours."
[00:46] Mad Dog: "It's time to stop comparing yourself to me and start forging your own path," I tell you. It's perhaps the most kind thing you've heard come out of my mouth. "Do not disappoint me."
[00:48] redkage2000: "Yes sir." I told him, then immedietely went to work. I do all the neccessary procedures, then began to forge the sword according to the knight's specifications. My muscles bulge not from effort, but rather from the strength I was applying. Sweated formed on my hard, muscular body not because I tire, but from the heat of the forge. In only a few hours, I was finished with the sword, and a magnificent sword it was.
[00:49] redkage2000: Completed, I bring the sword to you for inspection.
[00:50] Mad Dog: I heft it up easily and eye it all over, finding no obvious fault, I hand it back to you. "Now to see if sir knight is as pleased with your work."
[00:50] Mad Dog: The next day, the knight rides back, demanding his new sword.
[00:51] redkage2000: I bring the sword out and presented it to him, not telling him who made it.
[00:52] Mad Dog: The knight takes it and inspects it as if his eye were a microscope. After a few minutes he stands baffled. "It's... it's perfect," he says, as if he hadn't really expected his instructions to be heeded this well. "You are as good as your reputation, blacksmith."
[00:53] Mad Dog: I bow politely, an absurd gesture considering my size, but say, "Wish that I could take credit for it, Sir, but it is the work of this man here." I gesture to you, my former apprenteice.
[00:54] redkage2000: I bow to both the knight and to my master. "It was my pleasure to serve both of you. My master had taught me well over the years."
[00:55] Mad Dog: Giving us a hefty bag of gold, the knight proudly takes his new blade and rides off into the horizon.
[00:55] Mad Dog: I turn to you and say with no small amount of emotion, "You came to me a pathetic boy, but now we stand as equals."
[00:58] redkage2000: "Maybe in skill of blacksmithing, but I can never be your equal" I said humbly. "I had spoken the truth that it was my pleasure to serve you. I only wish I had been more useful to you."
[01:01] Mad Dog: "I've been a right bastard to ye over the years," I say, not able to meet your gaze, "but I thought it would turn ye into a man of a stronger caliber. I couldn't have asked for a more ideal pupil."
[01:03] redkage2000: "And I could not ask for a better master." I replied. "If it weren't for you, I would be a little weakling with barely enough skill to make horseshoe nails."
[01:04] Mad Dog: I lumber over to you and embrace you in my strong arms. I whisper in your ears, "I can't ask ye to stay on as my apprentice, but I would be honored if ye stayed as my partner... in everything."
[01:06] redkage2000: I embrace you back. "I could never ask for anything more then to be with you, sir." I replied. "Gladly I will stay and be your partner, but..." Slowly I unwrapped my arms and smiled a bit shyly at you. "May I...may I know your name?" Even during all these years, we have addressed each other as master and apprentice without identifying ourselves
[01:09] Mad Dog: "Aye," I say softly, smiling. It's an odd look for me. "Garvey. And yours?"
[01:09] redkage2000: "Venyl." I replied with a soft blush on my cheek.
[01:10] Mad Dog: For the first time, I kiss you, on the same blushed cheek. I lead you inside the house that for the first time is our home.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Mad Dog For This Useful Post:
wolfpunk (December 5th, 2012)
  #2   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2007, 06:58 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
I usually don't like RPs, but I really liked this one
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2007, 07:50 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
You're welcome!
  #4   Add to msclrough's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2007, 11:02 AM

msclrough is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to msclrough Send a message via Yahoo to msclrough
That was a very creative piece. Good job and thanks for sharing.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options