The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2007, 05:36 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,280 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
My Roommate's Body Part VII

Just when I thought Sam and I were going to be able to start figuring out more about each other?s bodies my cell phone rang. I went to the dining room table to answer it. As I said, ?hello,? I looked back and saw Sam waving frantically. He was pointing to himself. I didn?t understand at first ? but then the pause on the other end stopped me quickly.

?Uhm . . . Sam, is that you?? It was Drew on the phone.

?Yeah, oh hi Drew. How are you?? I made a panicked face at Sam and he stood up making motions like he was in the shower. ?Sam?s in, um, in the shower and he told me to answer his cell phone.? It sounded stupid even as I said it. And then I added, ?I think I heard him just come out of his room, hold on.? I placed the phone against my now huge chest and shouted ?Hey Nolan, phone for you. It?s Drew.? I waited a few seconds and then handed the phone to Sam ? but before I took the phone from my chest I whispered a warning. ?Don?t try act like me ? remember you are me!?

Sam had a puzzled look on his face as he took the phone. ?Hi, Drew.? It was weird to hear my voice and not feel a low rumble in my chest and head at the same time. I couldn?t hear what Drew was saying but Sam had a confused look on his face. ?Oh, yeah, the birthday brunch. Yeah I can pick you up. No problem.? I waived to Sam as he was talking and then pointed to myself. ?I invited Sam to join us.? A big smile came across Sam?s face and he turned slightly away from me. ?Well, I?m happy that you are glad that Sam is coming. I?ll make sure to let him know.? I tapped Sam?s head lightly. He turned to me still smiling. ?Yeah, I think we can be there in thirty minutes. No worries. See you then. What? No, I?m fine. I sound weird? I don?t know why. Okay then. See you soon.? I could tell Sam wanted to get off the phone quickly.

?I completely forgot about David?s birthday party. This is going to be a slight challenge because there will be a bunch of people there. You have got to stay near me so I can help you. Crap, crap, crap. I wish I could give you a quick run down of people. Well, we?ll just have to do our best. I?ll shower first, okay?? Sam wasn?t listening to me. I could tell he was thinking about the fact that Drew said he was glad that Sam would be coming along. ?Sam! Come on ? snap to it. We have to get ready.?

?Okay, okay.? And with that we both went down the hall to our bedrooms. We then stepped back into the hallway. ?Uh, Nolan, your clothes are in here and mine are in there. Why don?t we just get ready in each other?s rooms ? which might have to be our rooms until we figure out how to change back.? I simply nodded and we passed each other ? moving quickly to get ready.

When we arrived at David?s house for the brunch I was beginning to feel more comfortable about the fact that we were going to be around lots of people ? and my close friends. I was definitely feeling more comfortable about being in Sam?s big body. During the drive over to the party Drew mostly talked to me so there wasn?t many chances for Sam to mess up about something from the past. Any time the conversation turned to information between Drew and myself ? I, as Sam, quickly asked questions to give Sam fuel. It was getting so confusing, though.

The back yard of the large house was decorated with tables with white linens and looked great. I steered Sam ? as Nolan ? to a group of people standing in a circle near the bar. It was mostly made up of Drew and the guys from the bar last night. I could tell Sam felt less scared because he knew the majority of the group. Soon it actually dwindled to just the ones from last night. I stood across from Sam in the circle so he could catch my eye if someone said something he didn?t understand. It was great because most of the conversation continued to flow towards Sam ? or, now, me. I actually just started making stuff up when they asked a question because only one person knew any different. I ended up making Sam sound a lot more fun and exciting than he is ? and I got the feeling that depressed him a little. At one point Sam left to go to the bathroom and the guys asked me if Nolan was okay. I said he was fine, but asked why they brought it up.

?He just doesn?t seem to be the normal Nolan ? you know.? I responded to Drew?s comment by assuring them he was okay. By that time Sam had returned. The focus of the group flowed back to me. All conversation stopped suddenly though ? because of Drew?s next comment. ?Uh oh, Nolan. Big Daddy is here.? I felt my body turn cold and go rigid. My heart seemed to stop beating and a lump formed in my throat. Drew asked me if I was okay and then turned to Nolan with a shocked look on his face. ?Nolan, you seem un-phased! I am shocked and a little proud.? Sam then noticed my reaction and my pale face ? he didn?t know what to do.

I gained composure and reacted quickly ? resisting the urge to look around for a place to hide. ?Who?s Big Daddy??

Drew lowered his voice ? looking at Sam ? as Nolan ? to make sure he didn?t cross any lines in his answer. ?Nolan?s most recent ex. The one who broke his heart.? I started to protest Drew?s answer but remembered that I was Sam ? and not Nolan.
?Why do you think he?s here?? The group looked at me with weird expressions. They could not figure out why Sam was asking about Nolan?s ex. Sam finally spoke ? simply echoing my question.

?Why do you think he?s here?? The group moved their focus from me to Sam ? but I could tell Drew thought we were acting strange.

Drew leaned closer to Sam. ?I didn?t want to tell you this ? but I?m sure he?s here because his boyfriend is out of the country.?

I lost control ? just snapped. ?You didn?t tell me he had a new boyfriend!? Everyone again turned to me and I saw Sam?s (really my) face looking alarmed. Just for a second I made myself never to make the face Sam was making right now because it really made my forehead ugly. Everyone?s reactions made me quickly add something. ?I mean ? you didn?t tell Nolan he has a new boyfriend. Isn?t that right Nolan? You see, Nolan has told me a lot about Big Daddy ? haven?t you Nolan?? Saying his name so many times sounded really stupid but I was sending a signal to Sam ? and to myself ? that we needed to start acting like the other!

?That is completely true, Sam. No one told me that Big Daddy had a new boyfriend.? Sam was beginning to loosen up and regain some of the confidence he had this morning. I could see him beginning to take charge of his new persona. I think he was getting the fact that he didn?t have to put on an act ? he just had to be natural. I knew that was hard for the old Sam ? but the new Sam ? mixed with some of Nolan could do it.

Sam didn?t have to say anything more. Suddenly two thick arms reached around his body from behind and palms pressed against his stomach. Sam jumped slightly and screamed a little. I saw Big Daddy?s shoulders and head above Sam. I had also recognized the beautifully manicured hands on the stomach. I had never realized just how much taller Big Daddy was than me. It was weird seeing those two this way ? it was almost like watching a movie about your life. At the sight of Big Daddy my heart starting thumping hard and I know I turned a little red. This man could still stop me in my tracks. I began to worry about how Sam was going to handle this situation.

I kept trying to figure out how I should react in each conversation. The cockiness I had felt at home earlier that morning was slightly gone. And Nolan was no help. I tried to read his face each time something came up but he seemed as confused as I was. It seemed that he could not figure out how to help ? even though some questions he asked did clue me in more.

And then I squealed like a little girl when those two strong arms suddenly wrapped around my waist. I saw Nolan?s face ? my face ? turn red and could also read the heartbreak written there. I knew I was being grabbed by his Big Daddy before the strong arms even turned me around. But when his firm grip did turn my body toward his my heart jumped ? for standing in front of me was the epitome of an elder prince charming. Big Daddy was about six four with insanely broad shoulders and a V shape that defied plausibility. He was obviously Italian ? dark hair with perfectly graying temples, deep olive skin, dark green eyes, and a smile that just didn?t stop. He pulled me tight to his body and kissed me hard on the lips. My body went rigid from shock and my dick went hard from lust.

Big Daddy obviously felt my body go stiff. ?Wow ? a cold reception from my little Nolan. Don?t you like your Big Daddy anymore??

?I . . . uh . . . I?m sorry . . . you just caught me off guard ? that?s all.? I couldn?t take my eyes off of him ? a beautiful white linen shirt hung perfectly on his upper body. It was slightly unbuttoned to reveal a chest lightly covered with dark hair ? it, too, sprinkled beautifully with gray. I could feel how hard this man?s body was. His arms felt like cords of steel wrapped around me. And his legs pressed up against mine felt firm and muscled.

I tried to change the focus ? for my sake. ?Big Daddy,? ? even saying the name felt weird ? ?you know everyone here, except my new roommate . . . ummm . . . Sam.? I almost said Nolan. The change in Big Daddy?s face ? the way his smile broadened and the way he quickly let go of my body stepping into the circle ? mad my heart sink a little. In a flash he was only focused on Sam ? I mean Nolan. This was a weird feeling for me. I was actually feeling discarded and ignored because of my old body. Big Daddy held out his hand quickly and Nolan took it. I could tell that Nolan squeezed a little too hard. The big Italian winced a little ? but tried to hide it. Big Daddy pulled his hand away quickly ? shaking it out.

Nolan began to play a role that made me a little nervous. ?It?s great to meet you . . . uh . . .? His voice trailed off as if he were searching for a name.

?You can call me Big Daddy. Everyone does.? The Italian was picking up on Nolan?s rudeness, but he was trying to stay positive. Nolan suddenly stood up completely straight and puffed his monster chest out a little ? my old body actually impressed me for a few minutes. It looked great.

?I don?t think so. If that?s okay with you . . . umm . . .?

?Alan.? I could see that the older man was intimidated by the size of the body in front of him. He actually shrank in his stature a little.

?Yeah. I?ll call you Alan.? Nolan then looked away as if he was searching for someone better to talk to. The group obviously felt uncomfortable with this entire exchange. Nolan looked back at all of us. ?Excuse me for a minute.? He walked away ? winking at me when he passed.

Big Daddy turned to me ? having regained some of his composure since the alpha male had left. ?Charming.?

I looked up into the beautiful green eyes. ?He?s a good guy ? just really shy.?

?Well I think he?s got a fucking attitude problem ? but I can look past that problem because his body is absolutely yummy!?

Big Daddy?s comment turned my stomach for many reasons. Because this man had judged another guy so quickly ? without even thinking about what could possibly have caused the feelings shown. And because he openly admitted that he didn?t care about the guy?s feelings ? he just wanted the body. This was an experience I knew well.

Big Daddy looked down at me. ?His body is almost as yummy as yours.? That comment caused some of my desire for him to return. Big Daddy pulled my body close to his ? reached around me ? and grabbed my ass.

The group all acted like they were disgusted. Drew let the charge. ?Get a room!? He turned from the group and walked away. The rest of the group disbanded quickly. I was very nervous about being alone with Big Daddy ? but I was also excited. Because he was pressing our crotches together and grinding his hips a little, my cock shot completely hard in a flash. I also felt his semi-hard dick pressing up against mine and now knew why he had the nickname ?Big Daddy.?

?Hey, Nole. Just because we don?t live together anymore doesn?t mean we can?t be fuck buddies ? does it?

?I guess that means your new boyfriend is out of town!? I was trying to be bold ? and my comment did catch him off guard. But he knew his rock-hard body and his flirting hips were making me want him desperately.

?My, my, news travels fast in this town. Actually, he?s not my boyfriend - yet. And he doesn?t live here. I met him in Italy last month. But if you want me to be honest then, yes, I am very horny today ? especially since he has left town. I was thinking that your ass might want to come have a play date at my house this evening.? He squeezed my ass cheeks for emphasis.

Never had a man turned me on that much ? even out of the very few I had been around. I regained much of my early morning boldness as I continued to get more excited. I reached around and grabbed Big Daddy?s ass. The hard round bubbles of muscle that met my grip made me almost shoot my mounting load of cum. ?Oh, shit,? I thought. This guy has a perfect ass! There was no turning back now ? he had me completely under his spell. ?I think a play date for my ass and yours could be arranged.? Big Daddy laughed and then bent down to kiss me ? briefly on my lips. He then moved his head beside mine and brought his lips up to my ear. As he spoke shivers shot down my spine from the movement of his lips and the air hitting my ear.

?Meet me at Jacks and Jokers for the tea dance at 4:30.? He pulled my crotch into his tightly and I felt his cock grow harder between us. Then he simply let go and stepped back. He glanced down at my hard on pressing against my jeans ? or Nolan?s jeans. He brought a finger to his mouth and put just the tip between his teeth. He then looked up at my face, closed his lips around the tip of his finger, and sucked in a few times. I felt dizzy and knew I needed to sit down. Big Daddy then simply turned and walked away.

?See you there.? I tried to say this sentence loudly ? but all I could get out was a whisper.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Londonboy For This Useful Post:
lazlong (October 22nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2007, 12:34 PM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
Oh my! Wonder where this goes. They are making things difficult now -- but how could this not turn out to be difficult! I'm looking forward to the next installment.

Also, I think I may have met a ?Nolan? today... Let's see how that works out. I'm still clueless as to how you can see if a guy's interested in you He probably has a girlfriend knowing my luck
  #3   Add to Faust2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2007, 04:27 PM

Faust2001 is on a distinguished road
It's interesting to see Sam having to deal with not being physically dominant anymore.
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2007, 08:47 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faust2001
It's interesting to see Sam having to deal with not being physically dominant anymore.
Actually I have never seen Sam as being dominate... With the massive body it's obvious that if Sam wanted to be the top not many would challenge him for it. I really don't think Sam would know how to be the Alpha Male in a pack... Nolan as Sam is doing a very performance as an Alpha... that may be why Nolan and Big Daddy split up... Nolan wanted more of a partnership of equals and Big Daddy could handle and thing but a "Me, Big Daddy; you're my pussy boy" arrangement. I assume that Big Daddy's real name is in fact Alan, if Nolan and Alan had lived together that Nolan would know his real name would reasonable and that calling Big Daddy Alan would piss him off...

Similarly Sam as Nolan seems to be comfortable with the idea of being bottom to Big Daddy's top. There are some studies that suggest that a lot of attraction is controlled the subtle chemistry that gives everyone a unique smell and since all of the chemistry is controlled by DNA it's reasonable to assume that a body's unique odor would locked to the body's DNA... So Sam and Big Daddy are likely to be acting on the same chemical signals that Nolan and Big Daddy were acting out when they first met.

This could also explain Nolan's confusion about his feeling about Big Daddy... as Sam he doesn't feel the chemical bonding that he remembers his earlier involvement with Big Daddy... and he's probably trying to figure out what he (Nolan) had ever saw in the self inflating prick, Alan, to have the ego to call himself "Big Daddy." And I think there is a lot of anger between Alan and Nolan from their less the friendly break up, Nolan seeing Alan as he really is for the first time and that this "pompous wannabe" Alpha is sniffing around his, Nolan's, property... his room-mate, buddy, and maybe more(?) that just happens to be wearing his body, Sam. I sort of think Nolan is about to challenge Alan to "Thunder Dome" (Mad Max... "Two men enter, one man leaves) with a very confused but docile Sam (as Nolan) as the prize for the winner...

So lets "break the deal" loose and "face the wheel" (Okay it's a bad paraphrased pun from "Beyond Thunder Dome" after Max refuses to kill Blaster in Thunder Dome and having agreeing to a deal with "Auntie" to kill him... "Break the deal, face 'The Wheel'" and Max is condemned to the "Gulag'

Question have Sam and Nolan "slept together"... for some reason I think they have with Nolan being top but I did a quick scan of past chapters and didn't find it. I may be mixing a scene from an other story in... if some one remembers I would like to know the correct history on that...

Ender

Last edited by Ender; September 6th, 2007 at 03:38 PM.
  #5   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2007, 02:36 PM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
Londonboy,

It keeps getting better and better. I love this series!
  #6   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2007, 06:07 AM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,280 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Ender,
Nolan and Sam haven't slept together. We'll see what happens later, though. You're insights are still beyond the things I am thinking about - and that only gives me great ideas. Thanks. Here's to more "exploring" by these two guys.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options