The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2007, 12:23 PM

johnd is on a distinguished road
The Bully and the Freak - Part 6

The Bully and the Freak - Part 6

By John D.

Finally Justin and Timmy put on their shorts and shoes. Timmy put on his shirt but Justin didn?t. His body was very hot, and hell, he liked showing it off now. His muscles were totally pumped from his workout and they looked radiant. They walked upstairs and saw Mike sitting in the living room watching TV. He had just gotten home after cruising around in his car with Christie and two of his jock friends. He looked up and his mouth dropped open as he saw Justin?s body. ?Worked on my shoulders today,? said Justin. ?Lifted some real heavy weights. I pressed 130 pounds and did dumbbell presses with 60 pounds. And I?ve only been liftin? two weeks. Just think how strong I?m gonna be in another two weeks. Or in another month. Fuck, my muscles are already way harder than yours and I bet I?m already stronger than you. I?m a freak, Mike. A fuckin? muscle freak. Look at my shoulders. Look how big and pumped and hard those delt muscles are. They?re way bigger and harder than yours.? Mike gulped as he looked at Justin?s thick wide shoulders. He could see the hot pumped up fibers of muscle twitching under Justin?s skin. He could see thick veins pumping blood in those shoulders and all through Justin?s torso and arms. Justin moved his arms around, showing off his shoulders to his dumbfounded ?brother.? Then Justin looked at the kitchen door. ?Gonna make a huge protein shake. I?m gonna drink that huge shake and then in another hour I?m gonna eat three times as much protein as you at dinner. I?m gonna just fill my muscles with protein. I?m a fuckin? freak.?

Justin went into the kitchen and came out with a big protein shake. He started drinking the thick liquid. ?Timmy here is my spotter. He?s gonna be spottin? me every day. It really helps to have a spotter so I can lift the heaviest weights possible. I can crank out two or three reps with super heavy weights with a little help from Timmy until my muscles are just aching. They just ache when I?m done. But it?s a good ache. When they?re aching, my muscles tell me they?re gonna get even bigger so they can lift even heavier weights the next time. Yeah, my muscles talk to me and they tell me they?re gonna get huge. Huge and super strong. They love lifting super heavy weights and gettin? huge and strong.? Timmy smiled as he listened to Justin brag about his brutal workouts. Then Justin moved up to Mike. ?You?re gonna drive Timmy home now, Mikey. You?re gonna drive Timmy home every day. You?re my chauffeur, Mikey. You?re gonna drive me wherever I want. I?m only 14 so I can?t drive. It?s gonna be so nice to have my own personal 16 year old chauffeur to drive me and my friends wherever I want.? Mike jumped out of his chair. ?What??? I?m not your chauffeur! That?s my car and it?s for me and my friends. You?re just gonna have to walk like you did before.?

Justin bumped Mike in the chest with his sweaty, pumped up pecs. Mike stepped back but Justin kept pushing on him. ?I don?t think you?ve figured out yet that the pecking order has changed around here, Mikey. I?m your boss and you gotta do whatever I want. And if you don?t, my muscles are gonna make you wish you were never born.? Justin wrapped his arms around Mike?s chest and started squeezing. His lats flared out and his biceps flexed with enormous power. Mike?s chest was no match for the enormous power of Justin?s new muscles. With a whoosh, all the air was forced out of his lungs. In a panic, Mike tried to hit Justin?s torso with his flailing arms, but Justin?s body was as hard as a rock and he didn?t even feel Mike?s weak little blows. Justin picked Mike up of the ground and squeezed harder, shaking him like he was a rag doll. ?I can squeeze harder than any bear,? said Justin. ?In a month I?ll be able to break every one of your ribs. Crack, crack, crack, crack. My muscles love to break things. They?re gonna love breaking your body.? Mike squirmed and flailed around like a helpless little deer being crushed by a huge young tiger. He couldn?t breathe and spit was drooling from his mouth. He couldn?t believe what his skinny little cousin was now doing to him. Tears started flowing from his eyes. He had done the same thing to many skinny boys. He loved seeing the tears in their eyes as his muscles crushed them like grapes. He loved being the dominant one, the conqueror. But now he was the one being conquered. He was the one crying. He started to cry harder as he thought about what was happening to him. ?Squeeze the life out of him!? yelled Timmy. ?He used to do this to me all the time. He used to crush me so hard. I cried out for mercy but he didn?t give me any. The more I cried the more he squeezed. He loved to see me cry. He tortured me like I was a little bug.? Justin looked into Mike?s eyes. ?Awww. Tell Timmy you?re sorry you bullied him all these years. Tell Timmy you?re gonna make it up to him. Tell Timmy you want to drive him home. You want to drive him home every day. You want to take orders from Timmy.? Justin?s lats were bulging like wings of shredded muscle and his muscular arms were beet red and pumped as hell as he crushed the life out of his big brother. Mike didn?t immediately reply. He was crying and all the air was crushed out of his lungs. Justin flexed his lats and arms even more, squeezing Mike?s body even harder. ?You want to drive Timmy home, don?t you Mikey? You want to do everything I say, don?t you Mikey? You better say yes or I?m gonna squeeze even harder. My new muscles love to squeeze. Maybe they can even break a bone or two now.? Mike?s eyes had a terrified look. ?Yes! Yes! Please stop!? he groaned. Justin smiled and slowly released his grip. ?Get your keys,? he said as Mike fell on the floor.

So Mike stumbled out to his new car as Justin and Timmy strutted behind him. Justin was drinking his big protein shake. His body was still hot and sweaty from his workout and from crushing Mike. He and Timmy got in the back seat. After all, Mike was their chauffer. ?Push your seat up, driver. I need more leg room.? Mike looked back at Justin. ?But I need the leg room to drive,? he said plaintively. Justin wrapped his forearm around Mike?s neck and pulled his neck into the head rest. ?I don?t care if you?re comfortable or not. I said I need more leg room. Move it up.? He pulled against Mike?s neck harder. Mike?s windpipe crackled as Justin?s muscular forearm crushed it.? ?Okay, okay,? gasped Mike. Justin let go and Mike pulled up his seat. His knees were now way up but Justin had lots of leg room in the back. ?That?s better,? said Justin as he settled back, stretched his muscular legs and drank another big gulp of protein.

They drove to Timmy?s house, talking about how much muscle Justin had put on and how much more muscle he was going to get. They both loved the fact that Justin was a muscle freak. Mike sat in the drivers seat and cringed. ?Ya know, it?s amazing that I was so skinny,? said Justin. ?I guess because I was taking care of my mother all the time I never had time to do any athletics or to work out. My muscles were like in a sleep. I hardly ate anything. No wonder I was as skinny as a rail. I bet if I had worked out and eaten right, I would have weighed at least 170 pounds by the time I arrived in this town. But I was always a muscle freak. Now I?m just making up for all that lost time. I weigh 145 now. Next month I?ll weigh 170 and the month after that I?ll weigh 190. One hundred ninety pounds of 14 year old solid muscle. You lookin? forward to that, driver? You lookin? forward to your little brother weighing 190? Yeah I bet you are. A month after that I?ll be way over 200. I?m a fuckin? muscle freak. I love it!? Justin and Timmy gave themselves high fives.

They dropped off Timmy at his house. Justin made Mike roll down all the windows. He sat in the passenger?s side of the back seat with his muscular arm hanging out the window smiling at all the people they drove by. He saw several kids from his class at school and waved at them. Then he saw some Juniors - kids who knew Mike. He made Mike slow down. Then he yelled out the window. ?Hey look. I got a new car. Mike?s my driver. He?s gonna take me wherever I want. You don?t have to be 16 to have a car. All you need is a 16 year old brother who doesn?t want to die.? Then he flexed his arm as Mike buried his head behind the steering wheel. The kids? mouths dropped open as they saw Justin?s bulging muscles and realized he was now in control of Mike. The bully was now being bullied. ?Oh my god,? said a kid. ?That skinny freshman has been putting on muscles like crazy. He already looks real strong. Look what he?s making Mike do..? The other kids nodded as they looked at Justin. Justin grinned and then told Mike to take him home. He was already hungry for dinner.

The next day was the most embarrassing day in Mike?s life. First he had to take Justin to school in his car. At first he said no, but Justin grabbed his wrist and pushed his chest against the wall. ?You remember when you twisted my arm at school, bully boy? You remember when you made me cry? Well, now I?m gonna do the same thing to you. It?s payback time, Mikey. It?s gonna be payback time for the rest of your life.? Mike cringed as Justin?s strong muscles controlled his body with ease. Justin forced Mike?s body into the wall then he started lifting Mike?s arm up his back. ?You?re so fucking weak. You can?t do a fucking thing to stop my big new muscles.? Mike struggled but he couldn?t resist the force of Justin?s muscles. Justin lifted Mike?s arm until the bully started crying, just like Justin had done a few weeks before. ?You wanna drive me to school, don?t you Mikey? You wanna do what ever I say, don?t you bully boy?? Mike cringed. It was going to take awhile for him to realize he was now Justin?s slave. Finally Mike said ?Yes.? Justin pushed his arm up another notch. ?Yes what, bully boy? Yes what?? Mike paused and Justin forced his arm up until the pain was unbearable. ?Yes SIR!? yelled Mike. Justin grinned. ?That?s better, Mikey. Now get your keys and let?s go.? So Mike drove Justin to school, with Justin sitting in the front this time tuning the radio to his favorite station. When they got there, Justin got out at the front steps, slammed the door and said ?Park my car, driver. Be here after school to take me and Timmy home. Then you can use my car for a few hours while I work out. Gotta build these muscles even bigger and stronger so I can push you around even more. You got that, driver?? Mike looked at Justin, not wanting to talk. Justin flexed his arm in the car?s window. ?I said you got that, driver?? Justin yelled. ?Yes,? mumbled Mike. ?Yes what?? yelled Justin. ?Yes SIR,? said Mike. Justin smiled and turned around to face all the kids, whose mouths were open in disbelief. They all looked at Justin as he strutted into the school yard while Mike went to find a parking place. ?I got a car,? said Justin to his friends. ?I can?t drive but I got a car. And I got my personal driver, my bully brother Mike. Except he isn?t a bully anymore. I?m the one who?s giving him the orders. If he ever does anything to you, just tell me and I?ll pound him.? He flexed his arms and his friends gasped at what they were seeing.

Mike slipped into the school yard and went to the gym. He wanted to work out. He wanted to build up his muscles. He hadn?t lifted weights for over three months and now he felt so weak compared to Justin. He only had a few minutes to work out and he got in a few reps of benches and curls. But Justin had ordered him to take him and Timmy home after school. Then he had a girlfriend to see after he took them home, and then he had to take Timmy home and then have dinner, although Justin was going to eat all the food. So except for these few reps, he wasn?t going to be able to work out at all. Meanwhile Justin was going to work out again in the basement with all his weights and with Timmy as his spotter. He was going to build his muscles even bigger and stronger. They were getting bigger and stronger every day and it seemed Mike was getting weaker, at least compared to Justin. When he finished his few reps he sighed. There was no way he was going to get stronger than Justin. Justin was a muscle freak. He was putting on muscle so fast it was unbelievable. Mike was just a big boy, a big bully boy who was now weaker than his 14 year old muscle freak cousin who was now his brother. He realized that even if he worked out for hours every day, there was no way he was ever going to catch up in muscle and strength to his taller, stronger muscle freak young brother. He figured he might be able to add 5 pounds of muscle in a month. That was going to be nothing compared to the 25 pounds of muscle he knew Justin was going to add. Somehow he knew Justin was going to continue adding muscle like a growing young lion. He knew Justin was going to get way stronger than he already was. Mike dropped the weight in disgust. He never lifted another weight.

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to johnd For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (August 12th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode