The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to 3kingdoms1rule's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2007, 12:47 AM

3kingdoms1rule is on a distinguished road
Dreams chapter 1

I hope you will be kind but all criticism is welcomed. This is my first try at this type of story or even trying to add one online. I have to admit it will be slow going as imagination is great but commas and spelling do not like me and are not my friends. Again here is chapter one (fingers crossed)

Dreams

Jared silently counted another repetition the room quiet except for the clink of weighs and the hum of the air conditioner. Considering it was Friday night and close time for the gymnasium to be locked it was a safe bet that he would have the weight room all to himself. Feeling the burn during his last set he pushed through the last set carefully bringing the weight down to its resting place.

Feeling a good kind of tired as he rested on the incline bench he flopped his arm over to check the time.

“Shit!”

He let time get away from him again. He’d have to hurry if he wanted to shower and change before heading home. As he ran into the locker room shedding his shirt over his head it left him open for the unexpected voice that greeted him.

“Well look at what we have here.”

Hearing that and the answering laugh caused Jared’s blood to run cold. Desperately he tried to put the shirt that he just removed back on only to have it yanked from his hand as he was shoved hard against the metal lockers.

Alex Carter and Mitch Parker the two main reasons why he avoided the gymnasium like the plague during the day.

“Look Mitch I see some definition forming.” He held Jared’s arms above his head with one hand the solid muscle moving smoothly to stretch him to his toes.

“Yeah, I see it now.” Mitch shoved an elbow to his chest. “All these night sessions are doing wonders.”

The move caused Alex to drop Jared to the floor. He sputtered trying not only to catch his breath but also trying to hide his fear, at five four with thick glasses he was a magnet for bullies even in college. Add the jock factor and it made his life several time worse. It was the reason that he wanted to become stronger.

Yet, most times when he entered the gym pity and scorn followed him during the day. Mitch and Alex for some unknown reason took their hatred of him to another level. Jared could only guess that it was becuase of his inherited genetic weakness. However thinking about this now wasnt going to help him. Balancing to get to his hands and knees he tried to use the bolted center bench to steady his shaking body.

Chancing a look at the two men above him provided enough information to know this would not end quickly. His only hope would be Coach or trying to make a run for it. Glancing towards the door his mind tried to calculate the odds of making it or at least enough noise to garner some attention.

“Looking for a way out, runt?”

Alex’s fifteen-inch bicep and even larger thigh lowered blocked his move. Resigned Jared straightened and looked Alex in the eye. He would pay for this but he refused to give either one the satisfaction of seeing him beg.

A cruel smile twisted the face before him. Jared couldnt count how many times he wondered why men this beautiful could or would be this perverse in nature. It didnt matter the bottom line was he was that they were stronger than him and could do what they wanted. He would have to hope that Coach wanted to go home early in order to avoid any injuries. Still just staring at Alex’s face and knowing Mitch’s by heart made him hate himself for wanting them.

They were at opposite ends of the spectrum Mitch’s darkness to Alex’s light. Both around six five, brick hard abs, monster thighs, and biceps the size of grapefruits. Popular, football players and smart too. Jared had wanted them like most of the student body at first well part of him still wanted the body the personalities could go to hell.

Mitch came around back, straddling the bench to lean in. “Like what you see.” He asked lowly speaking directling into his ear.

Trembling Jared closed his closed his eyes.

“Working out at night trying to become something that you will never be. This,” he flexed, “will never happen to you.”

Before Jared could think to prepare himself Alex punched him. He tasted the coppery flavor of his blood while struggling to his feet.

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!”

Rising slowly Mitch smiled as he put his arm around the older man’s shoulder.
“Just admiring Jared’s dedication.”

Alex solicitously went to help Jared the rest of the way up going so far as to brush the imaginary dirt off.

See,” Mitch continued “good as new.”

Coach looked at the three of them. Taking in the situation in one glance.

“Boys, I think its time for you to leave NOW.”

Grinning, they walked waving goodbye as they left the room.

“You ok son.” He handed Jared a paper towel to mop up the blood.

Jared nodded to embarrassed to look up.

“Ah, look son. I am not one to ever tell someone not to better themselves but maybe you ought to wait until football season is over before accessing the weight room for awhile.”

Not knowing what to say Jared picked up his shirt and left the room heading straight for his car. Behind the wheel Jared felt his control slipping as anger and pain battled against fatalistic acceptance. His foot pressed harder on the pedal trying to outrun his thoughts. Slipping from lane to lane he gained more and more speed. He liked being on the edge. If only he could be big, be able to control all that power. But as suddenly as it began he eased off of the gas.

Control, he thought that was the key and the fact he had to control himself he wasn’t big. He wasnt strong enough on his on to beat them.

“Hell, I’ll never be strong enough to beat them.” He whispered to the silent car.

Chaos leaned back against the headboard. Arms folded behind his head while he savored the feelings that flowed through him. He could sense him nearby the one he had been searching for. Alourou ducked his head as he passed through the doorway.

“My promise to you is almost complete my friend.” The graveled voice rumbled throughout the room. “All that is left is the change.”

Slowly letting go of the lingering emotions that coursed through him he looked to his friend of more than millennia or two, “Are you sure?” his doubt creeping in. So many times he tried but they could not handle the change.

Alourou sat gathering the smaller man to him. His brow lifted as Chaos settled deeper into the larger man’s powerful arms. “That is because I have allowed you to choose and you have chosen poorly over the years. However now the time grows near for me to leave. I will see our pact fulfilled before then.”

“You are sure you will not return this time? Because if that is the case we should say our goodbyes in ways other than words.” Chaos smiled seductively as he turned to trace each defined muscle along his chest gliding lower.

Allowing this for a moment Alourou watched before taking one hand to powerfully grasp both of his. Chaos shuddered his eyes starting to glaze when Alourou tilted his body to dominate the body below it.

“I am not for you my young troublesome friend. I had hoped that over time you would have learned restraint.”

Chaos felt himself harden as he lie pinned beneath.

“You will need to control yourself or this will end badly for you.”

Slowly Chaos rubbed against each pronounced cut along the powerful man’s abdomen the words ignored. His legs were trapped preventing him form moving as fully as he wanted. The solid grip on his hands tightened to the point to where it was almost painful.

“This is why things do not end the way you wish.” Alourou pressed Chaos further down into the bed before rising. “Use this time wisely because there is no turning back from this point.”

Chaos watched Alourou leave through a haze the realization that he would not return sinking through the fog. He closed his eyes searching for the elusive connection he held earlier. Finding a small thread he fed it using his power to widen it as he stroked his cock.

The connection began to loop back upon itself leaving Chaos free to feel while his hand gripped harder. He rubbed his thumb across the tip spreading more of the clear flowing liquid into the hard caress. Throbbing he knew it would not be long. The appearance of wide green eyes took him over the edge causing him to come harder than he could have ever imagined. In that instant the connections shattered along with another with the quaking body at the other end.

Last edited by 3kingdoms1rule; September 8th, 2007 at 04:14 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2007, 10:53 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
a most curious tale already; i'm muchly intrigued to see more :P
keep it up, bud! ya got my attention ;p
~Ille

Things happen.
  #3   Add to 3kingdoms1rule's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2007, 08:55 AM

3kingdoms1rule is on a distinguished road
Thanks, slowed it down for a moment in the next 2 parts but will be back up to speed after that.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options