The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2007, 03:16 AM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
Nick And David Part V

David was curled up in his bed when the first shudder hit him.

Throughout the night the formula in his blood had begun to bond to the cells in his body, his muscles, veins, nervous sytem, even his skin.

Sitting bolt upright in his bed he looked around sleepily, looking for the open window that must have caused his sudden shiver.

Getting out of bed he starts to wake a little. Stretching he heads to the bathroom to pee.

Whilst peeing he feels unusual, like his body wasn't quite right. Looking down he can see why. Every ounce of fat on his body has gone. Even though he was skinny before, now he looked ridiculously skinny. Like the fat on his body had just vanished overnight..... over.... night..... 'Oh my god the shots!" Shaking his penis off he heads straight back to his room and stands in front of his mirror. Every muscle in his body is defined. He can see each bump of his abs, his chest looks fuller yet smaller and his arms look more sinewy.

'What the... I thought this stuff built muscle.' Dropping his boxers he gets at least one nice surprise. There where his 1.5 inch flaccid, 3 inch when hard pecker should be was a 3 inch flaccid pecker. It had doubled in size. Puffing his chest out with pride he can't help but rub his new prize possession. It inflates a little, now reaching 4 inches. Well he's definately bigger than before! A little more and it reaches 4.5 inches, now 5 inches, now 5.5 and it stops.

2.5 inches of growth overnight! Wow! Looking down he realizes that his now, quite muscular looking hands barely fit around it. Not only bigger but thicker! Sitting on the end of his bed, he starts to masturbate. Thinking of how big it could become if he did more! It could be so long, it would put his brother to shame. He would be more manly than his brother. Quickly he cums and his already slightly larger balls produced more cum than ever, shooting over his shoulder three times, before shooting on his face, then chest, then stomach.

Now it dawns on him, he's taller! Not a lot but definately taller, maybe 4'6 or 4'7! But no more muscle? Why?

Standing up he stretches again. Muscles.... hang on... Nick works out... a lot. That's it!

Waiting till his brother is in the shower he sneaks into his brothers room from the hall and heads over to his brother's workout area. Spotting what he needs, he takes the smallest weights and runs back to his room.

This'll do for a start.

He starts off with the only move he really knows and does a few bicep curls. After about 20 minutes he notices a change, not much but a change. His arm feels tired but fuller. Putting the weights down he starts to do some crunches and sit up. His abs look fantastic with no body fat on them!

'Can't wait till Nick notices this' He thinks to himself
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to mattbarradell For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 11th, 2013)
  #2   Add to WorshipMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2007, 04:14 AM

WorshipMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WorshipMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to WorshipMuscle
Hey mattbarradell,
All I can say is that your story is HOT!!!
The way that you've got it building slowly.
David only getting just a little taste of muscle growth, but already getting off on himself.
Awesome !!!
Write on Bro!!!
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2007, 07:47 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
hmm..neat installment man, even if a lil short in my opinion; can't wait for him to get his payback
~ille

Things happen.
  #4   Add to tremorwolf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2007, 03:44 PM
The Alpha from hell

tremorwolf is on a distinguished road
Oh God Your Killing Me!!! Write More!
  #5   Add to tjordan32's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2007, 12:52 AM

tjordan32 is on a distinguished road
wow unbelievable! I am totally loving it, and waiting for this segment to arrive was like pleasant torture.

I can't wait for more. I love the slow buildup but it could go even slower.

thanks so much.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options