The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2007, 08:39 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
The Bully and the Freak - Part 7

The Bully and the Freak - Part 7

By John D.

Justin lifted for a month with Timmy as his spotter. He worked out one body part per day and he lifted the heaviest weights he could. He ate six huge meals a day and still drank lots of protein shakes. He was now consuming over 400 grams of protein per day. And all that protein was turning into solid muscle. His muscle freak body responded to the heavy training and the big eating like a weed growing in the spring. Every day his muscles got bigger and stronger. And his bones were growing along with his muscles. His shoulder bones had gotten wider and his ribcage became bigger. But his waist remained very small. At the end of that month, he had gained 30 pounds. He had gotten even bigger than he thought he would in that month. He couldn?t believe his own body and how big it was getting. He now weighed 175 pounds, and that was all muscle with no fat. He needed new clothes all the time. Every two weeks he went up at least one size in clothes. He started as a Child 12. After two weeks he needed a Men?s Medium. In that first two weeks he went up two sizes, his muscles were growing so fast. Two weeks later he needed a Men?s Large. And now, two weeks after that he was wearing a Men?s Extra Large. The transformation of his body had been amazing. Sometimes he put on an old tee shirt, which could barely stretch to fit over his new muscles. Then he?d flex his chest, lats and biceps and rip the shirt into shreds. That was a lot of fun, ripping apart his old shirts with his big new muscles. Timmy loved it. He got some great video shots of the shirt ripping on his picture/video cellphone. He had taken pictures of Justin every week and it was amazing to see the transformation of his body. And Justin knew he was just starting out. He knew he was going to get way bigger than he was. And he was way stronger too. He had already gotten too strong for his weight set and Timmy?s weight set together. He was benching 300 pounds ? the two whole weight sets plus a few extra weights he had found. And his legs were so strong he could squat with 350. He and Timmy had to hook up cement blocks to the bar to add enough weight for his big strong quad muscles to lift.

It was lats, traps and lower back day for Justin. As always, Mike had driven Justin and Timmy home from school, looking at Justin?s huge muscles in awe. Timmy loved being Justin?s spotter. He just loved to watch those big ripped muscles work out. Justin?s lats had gotten huge. They flared like huge wings of thick muscle, tapering down from his wide shoulders to his narrow hips. His traps bulged like mounds of muscle from his thick neck to his muscle capped shoulders. His lower back had ridges of hard muscle, muscle that was so strong he could easily deadlift every weight in the gym. He started with his lats, doing pullups, then barbells rows, then dumbbell rows. In pullups, he had gotten so strong that Timmy had to tie extra weights on his hips, so he was lifting his 175 pounds body plus 50 pounds of extra weight. And his weight in the rows had increased to phenomenal levels for a 14 year old kid. In his last two brutal sets, he did barbell rows with 220 pounds and dumbbell rows with 90 pounds. These were each 20 pounds more than he had done the week before. Next his worked his traps, doing shrugs with 200 pounds hanging on the bar. And last his did deadlifts with every weight in the gym ? 300 pounds. And he could do 10 reps easy, even in his last set. He definitely needed more weight.

He did six sets of each exercise, working up to his heaviest poundages and just a few reps in his last brutal set, with Timmy there as his spotter. When he finished his body looked radiant. He was covered with sweat and every one of his muscles was pumped and bulging. His skin was red and veins were pumping enormous amounts of blood into his huge pumped up rock hard muscles. He stood in front of the mirror and flexed while little Timmy stood next to him gasping at what he saw. ?My god, Justin, you are just amazing. Look at your body next to mine. I?m still a skinny little nerd and you are a total muscle freak. A total stud in every way.? Justin smiled. ?Good genetics,? he said as he looked at his body next to Timmy?s. ?And a good spotter!? He punched Timmy gently in the gut. Timmy saw Justin?s old muscle magazines in the corner. He picked up the top one and opened it up. ?Those are the magazines I read that first day down here in the basement,? said Justin. ?I read those articles about those kids putting on muscle and I wanted to try it too. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I?d be gaining muscle so fast. I put on more muscle faster than any of the kids in those magazines!? Timmy looked at Justin?s image in the mirror and then at the pictures of the muscular kids in the magazines. ?Yeah, you?re better than any of them.? He turned to the page that Justin had read over and over when he started working out. Timmy started reading.

?Skinny, here?s the new body you?ll get. You get a body rippling with steel-hard, razor-cut muscles. You get a body that literally breathes power, Greek warrior virility and awesome masculinity. You get the kind of body that makes well-built men look like discarded hat racks in comparison with you!? Timmy looked at Justin. ?Yeah, Justin, that?s you. Your body breathes power! You?ve got Greek warrior virility and awesome masculinity. That?s you!? Timmy reached over and started feeling Justin?s muscles. ?God, you?re so powerful, so virile, so masculine,? he whispered. Then he kissed Justin?s lips and started reading again.

?THE ARMS. Imagine being able to roll up your sleeves and have every man and woman cast envious glances at you when you walk down the street. Do you want respect like that? Massive inches of sinew and might are pumped into your arms. A crushing grip! A smashing blow! The POWER to lift huge weights! The appearance of irresistible FORCE! From the tips of your fingers to the point of your shoulders your arms will be ALIVE with impressive muscle!? Timmy grabbed Justin?s arm. ?Look at your fucking arm. Seventeen inches of solid muscle, My arm?s still 9 inches and you?ve got 17 inches of rock hard muscle. The power to lift huge weights ? yeah I?ve seen it. A crushing grip! A smashing blow! Yeah, I?ve seen your huge arms pummel Mike into a pulp Your arms have irresistible force. Your arms are alive with muscle!. Flex your bicep.? Justin flexed his bicep and Timmy ran his hands over the fibers of rock hard muscle that formed a huge ball. You could see the individual fibers of muscle covered with veins. The ball of muscle was larger than a softball. It was gigantic. ?That?s what a bicep should look like,? said Timmy. ?That?s a real man?s muscle. Not a tiny little bump like I have. Your arms are supreme.. They?re alive with strong rock hard muscle!? Timmy was getting overcome in his admiration of Justin?s body. Justin put his huge flexed arm next to Timmy?s face and Timmy kissed it. ?Oh Justin, oh Justin,? he murmured.

He read on. ?THE CHEST. Your chest will GROW and become deep and full. You will learn the joys of limitless endurance. Be able to outrun others. Remain fresh longer. The cramped lungs will have a chance to breathe?grow healthy and strong. The heart will function unrestricted. Posture will become perfect. You will look vital, fresh, energetic! A human dynamo ? fully charged with POWER!? Timmy looked at Justin?s chest. ?God, look at your huge chest. Forty-six inches of solid muscle. My chest is still 34 inches. Your chest has gotten so fucking big. Look at those huge bulging pecs, pecs that can bench 300 pounds. Look at those lats. They worked out so hard today. They?re huge, and they?re gonna get even huger. Your posture is perfect. You can run fast and long. You are so vital, fresh and energetic. You are such a man!? Timmy kissed Justin?s bulging pec and then he moved over and kissed his sweaty pumped up lat. He could smell the sweat emanating from Justin?s armpit. His cock was rock hard and it even got harder as he smelled Justin?s sweat.

He continued to read. ?THE UPPER BACK. Inches of power-packed muscle will spring up under your armpits. Masses of ridges and muscles right across your entire upper back. You will show the NEW MASCULINE LOOK ? that impressive taper --- the WEDGE FORMATION --- the body that attracts attention. Gain new strength to LIFT and PULL --- heavy objects will seen like toys!? Timmy looked at Justin?s incredible V shape and his massive traps. ?Oh god Justin. Your traps are so big and strong. You look like a man, not a 14 year old boy. And those lats. Look at that V shape. Look at all that pulsating muscle. It?s so hard. Its so strong. I bet heavy objects do seem like toys.? Justin grinned as he flexed his lats in the mirror. Then he reached down and picked up a 100 pound dumbbell and rowed it up three times with one hand. ?Feels like a fuckin? toy,? he said grinning. ?Two months ago I couldn?t pick this bar and all this iron off the ground and now it feels like I?m picking up a little stick. It feels so fucking light to my new muscles.? Timmy buried his face inside Justin?s lat muscles, pushing his nose against the rock hard muscle. ?So big. So hard. So strong,? he murmured. He smelled again the heavy sweat pouring off Justin?s armpit and he rammed his nose up inside all that muscle. ?Oh it feels so good. It smells so good. Oh my god Justin, I don?t think I can take this much longer. I wanna have sex with you.? Justin pulled his head out from his armpit and smiled. ?Keep going Timmy. This is fun.? So Timmy kept reading.

?THE SHOULDERS. Develop the shoulders of a lifeguard. Round, full inches of muscle packed on each shoulder. Fill out your jackets with LIVE PADDING! Pack a WALLOP! Improve your ability in sports. Look like an athlete at all times. Everyone will know that you are vigorous, rugged and masculine! Gone will be the poor posture and the stooping, sagging frame. In its place will be invigorating robustness ? glowing good health and the walk and posture of a man who has NO FEARS!! The masculine stride of health, power and virility!!? Timmy looked at Justin?s shoulders in the mirror and then at his own shoulders. ?Fuck Justin. Your shoulders are twice as wide as mine. My hips are just as wide as yours, maybe wider, but your shoulders are twice as wide. Look at all that muscle packed on your shoulders You have inches of solid muscle and I just have bone and skin. And look at you. You stand up so straight. You do look like a boy who has no fears. You are full of health, power and virility!? Timmy started rubbing Justin?s delt muscles, feeling the striated fibers of muscle that twitched at Justin?s command. ?So big, so strong,? said Timmy. ?I can?t get over how strong your shoulders are.? He started kissing those huge mounds of muscle. ?I wanna have sex. I want you to fuck me. I wanna have sex with you, you big strong muscle stud.? He was panting. ?Keep reading,? said Justin. ?We?re both getting so turned on, but keep reading. This is getting me so hot.? He stripped his shorts off and then stripped Timmy?s shorts off. They were both standing in front of the mirror totally naked, with their cocks standing straight up.

Timmy kept reading. ?THE LEGS. RUGGEDNESS is seated in the legs. Be tiger-strong. Panther-quick! Lumberjack-tough. Improve your ability in sports. Don?t let others push you off balance ?be ready and able to stand on your own two feet. Push away your competition with your MASSIVE LEG POWER. Overcome spindle legs. Add inches of dynamic muscle to keep you going in the toughest competition.? Timmy got down on his knees and started feeling Justin?s massive thighs. ?Your legs are so big. And they?re so strong. When you play football, you?re just going to knock over the other players with the power in your legs. You?re going to go charging up the field knocking them over with your big legs and your big shoulders. What a fucking athlete you are. You?re fast. I?ve seen you run. And nobody can push you around. You?re the one who does the pushing. You can push Mike so hard with your pecs he falls on his ass. And you?re not even trying hard. Because your legs are so muscular and so strong, they push your big muscular body right into Mike and knock him down.? Timmy moved his hands all over Justin?s legs, feeling his huge quads and his big cut calves. Then he started moving his hands up to Justin?s crotch. He could hardly wait to feel Justin?s huge nine inch cock. ?Not so fast, Timmy. Keep reading.? Justin pushed his hand away. He was tormenting his little worshipper.

?THE WAIST. Your waist will look like a washboard. Corrugated RIDGES of MUSCLE will replace the soft flab you now have. Your waist will be small but it will be strong! The rock hard muscles in your waist will be like armor. Be able to take a punch and not feel a thing. Your broad shoulders and huge chest will taper down to a narrow athletic washboard waist that will be the envy of everyone on the beach!? Timmy looked up and gazed at Justin?s waist. ?Fuck, Justin. Your abs really do look like a washboard. They?re so shredded. They look like corrugated iron.? He moved his hands up and felt the hard muscle. ?God, it feels like steel. You really do have ridges of muscle and they?re as hard as armor.? I?ve tried to punch your waist as hard as I could and you don?t even feel it, your muscle is so hard and so strong. And I can?t believe your waist is only 29 inches. It?s an inch smaller than my waist, but it?s made of rock hard muscle. God, everything that magazine said was going to happen has happened to you. You?re bigger, stronger and better looking than any of those boys in the magazine. Fuck, I?m about ready to cum looking at your handsome face, your blue eyes, your wide shoulders, your huge chest and lats, your tiny little muscular waist and your gigantic legs. Please, please Justin. I wanna have sex!? Justin smiled. ?Okay Timmy, you can stop reading now. I?m all yours.? Timmy jumped to his feet and grabbed Justin around the chest. ?Oh yeah. I wanna feel all of you. I wanna feel all your muscles. I wanna kiss you. I wanna worship you!? he yelled. ?I always wanted to have a body like yours Justin. I never got it but now you have it. You?re a god Justin. I want you Justin.?

Justin grabbed Timmy with his huge arms. ?Look at my body, feel my body, and think of my muscles and strength. Think of my body as your body. Do you want to be enfolded in all this muscle and power? Do you want to be protected by my huge muscles?? Timmy nodded his head. ?Yeah, yeah,? he said as he ran his hands all over Justin?s sweaty muscles. ?Imagine my strength becomes your strength. Imagine my power becomes your power. Imagine being able to bench press 300 pounds. Imagine picking up a 100 pound dumbbell and having it feel like a toy. Imagine it Timmy. Imagine my body is your body. Imagine what it would feel like having a body like mine. Having a body that?s so big, muscular, strong and powerful.? Justin flexed his lat muscles, grabbed Timmy?s head and jammed it into his armpit. Timmy?s head was enveloped by the massive muscle of Justin?s lats, pecs and arms. ?You don?t have any muscle but you are protected by my muscle. Feel that muscle. Smell that sweat. My muscle is your muscle Timmy.? Timmy breathed in the heady small of Justin?s sweat as he felt the hot pumped up muscle encircle his head. He breathed again. And again. It was like he was breathing in muscle. He felt so secure. So protected by Justin?s body. This was the best experience he had every had. He was so turned on. He wanted Justin. All of Justin. He started wildly kissing Justin?s muscles. ?Oh my god, Justin. I?ve never been so turned on. I?m going wild Justin. I want you so bad. Fuck me Justin. Fuck me!? Timmy worshiped Justin for several minutes, feeling and kissing his rock hard muscles and his lips. Licking his nipples. Licking the sweat out of his armpits. Licking his washboard abs. Kissing his cock. He was in muscle heaven. Finally he spit on Justin?s rock hard cock and stroked it with his hands. ?Oh god, Justin. You are so big. So hard. Fuck me! Fuck me!? he yelled.

Justin turned Timmy around and lifted him up. They were facing the mirror, with Timmy?s little chest not nearly covering the huge shoulders and chest of his muscle god. Then Justin lowered Timmy down on his nine inch thick cock, which penetrated his ass like it was a steel pipe. ?Umm. Your little ass feels good,? said Justin as he looked at his puny friend in the mirror. ?And your huge cock feels good too,? panted Timmy as he watched Justin?s huge body. Then Justin raised his arms and started raising and lowering Timmy on his cock, like he was doing a light shoulder workout with his little 120 pounds barbell. Timmy grabbed is own cock and started stroking it. Both boys were wild with sexual excitement and arousal. ?I?m gonna fuck your little ass with my big cock, thrusting your puny body with my huge shoulders and arms. I?m getting? so turned on!? yelled Justin. ?Ohhhhhh,? said Timmy. Finally Justin yelled ?YEAH!? as he shot a half of cup of cum into Timmy?s ass while pounding Timmy up and down on his cock. At the same time, Timmy came also, spurting his own cum on the mirror. Justin lifted Timmy up and down on his cock for another several minutes, enjoying every moment of ecstasy. Finally he put Timmy on the floor. ?Cum number 1,? he said. ?I?m gonna do it three times today.? Timmy looked at Justin?s body and smiled. So Justin came two more times. The second time was a blow job. Timmy gave the greatest blow jobs ever. The third time was another ass fucking with Timmy on the floor. Just like the magazine said, Justin was truly full of health, power and virility. Timmy came just the one time. He wished he was Justin, but he wasn?t.

Mike now avoided Justin as much as he could. He was so embarrassed to be weaker than his little brother ? way weaker now. And he knew he was have to do whatever Justin wanted or pay the price, the price being doled out by Justin?s big new muscles. It was the opposite of the way it was when Justin first arrived, with Justin trying to avoid Mike and his constant bullying. But Justin wasn?t a bully. He only used his superior power over Mike to force Mike to do what he wanted, not to tease him or bully him the way Mike formerly did to all the skinny weak guys and to Justin. But he wanted Mike to know who was in charge. Mike had to drive him to school. Then he had to drive him and Timmy home for his workout. Then he let Mike have a few hours off, but he had to drive Timmy home. He also had to drive Justin wherever he wanted to go. He had to tune his radio to Justin?s favorite stations. Mike?s car was Justin?s car.

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to johnd For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (August 12th, 2013)
  #2   Add to monstarmaster's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2007, 09:10 AM
muscle-king

monstarmaster is on a distinguished road
comment on "The bully and the freak"

Hey johnd,

you ve done a great job so far...but I really would like to see some progress with Timmy, too.

And may be you could make Mike curious concerning Justins workouts and make him spy on his cousin. Then Justin could surprise him and force him to worship his body...may be reluctantly at the beginning but later Mike could get turned on as well...

But its your story.

Keep it up.

Kind regards

mm

#3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2007, 02:21 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
thanks, I needed that! I'm looking forward to Justin with another 50 lbs. of muscle!

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2007, 07:39 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
Personally I would just want to see Justin make ALL the gains and have Timmy watch astounded as his little admirer.

Superb job with the descriptions. This might be my favorite story by you, and THAT is saying a lot as I like many of your stories.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options