The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sdfsdf2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2007, 09:27 PM

sdfsdf2 is on a distinguished road
Music and Football pt.3

[COLOR=#000000]Music and Football pt.3[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Dominick nearly crashed through the front door of the hallway on the way to class feeling too drained to really care. Maestro had kept him singing way past two in the morning and he could barely focus on which direction he was going. Still, he managed to make it to his locker and pull out the few books he actually needed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]A big yawn escaped his mouth as he turned and slammed into someone who continued to run down the hall as his books and papers went everywhere. Cursing his stupidity, he bent down and began to pick them up but noticed someone else had as well.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Thanks,? mumbled Dom not looking up at first but when he did, he saw that it was Caleb, ?Oh, I didn?t recognize you.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?So prob man, so what is this anyways? It looks really difficult,? questioned Caleb looking at a music sheet with to many notes to count and words on the bottom to be sung as well.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?What?? Dominick looked over and grabbed it quickly with a feeling of nervousness, ?Its nothing man, just something I?m doing for someone is all.? He tried to grab the last one but they?re hands touched and they both looked away quickly. ?We?re both really late for class.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Yeah??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?So I?ll see you in band class then,? he stood up and backed away quick but bumped into a wall, ?Ah see yah!? Dom shrugged and ran down the hall feeling stupid as his face burned red. He failed to see the hard on that Caleb had tried to hide while his face showed confusion over what he was feeling.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Justin didn?t want to wake up for school, much less anything at the moment as he lay in bed with his eyes closed. He was still tired from football practice and his legs hurt from being a receiver. One other thing also kept him in bed though, he kept dreaming of an attractive blond guy with blue eyes and pale skin. He was lean but defined and had that seductive boy-next-door look but British prep somehow. They?d been getting more vivid and at times it felt like he could almost feel him taste his lips.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]A soft sleepy moan came from above him and it took a second for him to realize it wasn?t his voice. His eyes snapped open immediately to see a blonde head on his defined chest and arms draped across his dark tanned body and into his wavy brown hair. His dick began to come to life as he realized the guy was naked under the covers. Most likely it was just one of those dreams where you think you wake up but you?re still in a dream anyways.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Blue eyes fluttered open to look into his brown and watched as a smile let the guys face. ?I don?t think that?s a coke bottle rubbing on my abs Justin,? chuckling he lifted himself forward and kissed Justin on the lips before pulling away. ?We?d better get ready for school.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]He slid out of bed and Justin got a view of his round ass much like his but pale white. ?Bu-but I don?t- who are-how are you here!?? shouted Justin confused and unsure if this was a dream or not.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?What are you talking about Justin? I?m in the room next door; exchange student from England? Come on Mate, I know you aren?t a morning person but jeez. I?ve been sleeping with you for a year now,? the guy turned too looked at the baffled Justin to see his mouth drop open, ?What now??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Justin was proud of his seven inches but shit this guy was hung! It had to be at least five inches flaccid and he could only imagine it hard. ?You?re just so- I- you?re?hot.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Oh, thanks mate but we better get dressed, we?re late as is,? he slid on a pair of boxers and a pair of tight jeans that hugged his form well. A pink shirt with thing black stripes came on next and Justin stared transfixed as he the guy made putting it on look almost erotic. ?What??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Then Justin remembered his name; Jesse. A guy who was oblivious to how naturally seductive he could be without trying. ?Nothing, just zoning out is all.? Laughing, Jesse through him some clothes and they rushed to get dressed; Justin still not able to comprehend how this happened let alone how he was going to pull it off.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Jesse got to school with Justin and jumped out of his pick-up with a grin; it looked like a good day and sure they were late but the secretary liked him and he?d get them off the hook. Justin was acting a little weird though, it was like he was trying figure out the answer to universe and getting an error message in his mind repeatedly. Hopefully he was okay though; he?d have to ask him about it at lunch when they sat with Dominick and Caleb.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]As luck would have it, he bumped into Dominick and his friend Merry in the hallway outside the office. ?Hey Dominick, hey Merry, how?s it going?? He waved and walked over. Merry gave him a hug and said hello but Dominick looked at him as if he was confused about something but he finally seemed to snap out of it and say hi as well.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Jesse, what?s going on? I thought you were the good one!? Merry giggled and ran up to give him a hug. Justin came around the corner looked baffled by something.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?I am the good one,? laughed Jesse turning around to go up and cling to Justin suggestively, ?but even good people can be a little bad.? He kissed Justin on the cheek playfully and smiled as he blushed red. Something wasn?t right though, when he kissed Justin he thought they were the same height but right then he had to look up a little; not much but a couple centimeters. ?Better be careful Justin, stretch too much and they?ll past your third and fourth abs. Cheers guys.? Jesse grinned and walked off to class but stole a glance at Justin; he did seem a little bigger. But football players did work out so maybe he was just trying to show off his body a bit more was all.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Justin, tell me straight, who was that kid?? Dominick had waited until Merry had left to confront Justin and knew it was out of character but something was wrong. He had memories he knew not to be true. Justin had never done anything gay in his life and now here was a years worth of memories of Jesse and him as a couple.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?How do YOU know Dominick? Huh, why not explain that to me when no one else seems to notice!?? he was now up in his face and Dominick felt a twinge of fear. Justin had always been big but he seemed a little bigger than usual.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?I don?t know,? he lied as he tried to move to the other side of Justin but was blocked. ?Fine, I?m sorry about this,? Justin looked at him confused but Dominick went on, ?You?re going to let me move away from you and calm down.? Justin seemed to glaze over in his eyes then snap back to reality letting him move past. Dominick felt a twinge of regret but buried it. ?Justin, a lot of odd things are happening that shouldn?t; I should know, I?m stuck in it and so is everyone in this little town.? What he didn?t mention was so far, everyone who?d been acting strange had been at there the night he sang the national anthem. Nothing was making sense and he was getting nervous.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?I?m sorry Dom, I just can?t figure this out and?my clothes feel tighter than usual,? mumbled Justin as he grabbed his shirt and tugged it a little and tried to pull on his pants a bit. ?Maybe I?m finally having another growth spurt,? he smiled at that then turned down to walk away, ?See you and Caleb at lunch.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Dominick watched him leave and scratched his head, somehow he had become Caleb?s friend and he sort of liked that a lot. He wasn?t sure why but he felt something for Caleb he couldn?t quite explain but wanted to know what it was. At the moment though, he had school and his voice issues to work out. No one was able to explain how he pulled these things off and it was beginning to make him worry. Maestro said it wasn?t important what happened to others as long he mastered his abilities. It just didn?t seem right? but what was; life just kept getting more confusing.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2007, 03:12 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdfsdf2
but what was; life just kept getting more confusing.
Indeed XD but hot!
I'm now more curious than ever to find out what's going on; should i go back and re-read the earlier chapters? I don't think I "missed something" per se, but i'm not certain about my "hunch" 0.o
oh well, as i said, hot!
~Palmer

Things happen.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode