The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Chat Buddies
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Chat Buddies Meet fellow muscle growth fans who want to chat online.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to BGryphon18's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2007, 10:35 PM
Muscle Worshipper

BGryphon18 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BGryphon18 Send a message via MSN to BGryphon18 Send a message via Yahoo to BGryphon18
Phone Growth/Worship

Hey guys!

Looking for guys out there who are looking to not only chat via IM about muscles, growth, worship, super strength, etc., but talk over the phone too. It's hot as hell to talk about it live and both of us get off on insanely huge muscle and power. Looking for guys who like to grow massive as I'm much more a worshipper then a grower myself (though I won't object to a few hundred pounds added to my frame ). If you're already a bodybuilder who wants to be worshipped for the body you already have over the phone (a MAJOR plus!), wants to be grown to titanic proportions while I kiss and caress you're body and cock (an even BIGGER plus!), or if you're a regular joe who loves the idea of being expanded to pro bodybuilder size and beyond while I pleasure you to climax, let me know! My contact info is in my profile. Request to chat via IM first before phone numbers are exchanged. C'mon guys! I'm DESPERATE to make you as huge as you want!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to re-flex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2007, 02:07 PM

re-flex is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to re-flex
Hit Me Up

Always into talking growth and worship. Introduce yourself on yahoo im. re_flexed
  #3   Add to BGryphon18's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2007, 10:35 AM
Muscle Worshipper

BGryphon18 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BGryphon18 Send a message via MSN to BGryphon18 Send a message via Yahoo to BGryphon18
Got a few replies to my post and talked to a few of you on IM or phone. I know there has to be more of you out there that are looking to grow freaky huge and be worshipped till you blow! I have never failed to make either myself or the other person grow while on the phone (9 times out of 10 it's the other guy ) so talk to me guys! I wanna make you're dreams of insane muscle growth a reality! Nothing is hotter then listening to a guy jerk on the phone as I make his body swell up with insane amounts of muscle. The satisfaction of hearing you blow you load all over and moan in ecstasy is a real turn on for me. I don't have an exceptional amount of time to chat on the phone but let me know what works for you and I'll try to find time to make you explode with muscle and cum. Again, just request that you send an IM either through the forum system or any of my IM screen names listed in my profile. Hope to talk to more of you soon!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options