The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to kfbrad01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2007, 08:12 PM

kfbrad01 is on a distinguished road
The Massage

Thanks for being supportive the first time around - three years later I am back again with another story - its kind of short, but whatever...

So I am not sure if I write the actual act of muscle growth very well, so this one doesn't actually describe the transformation - well, you'll see... Its also not about realism with me. Its the fantastic muscle growth as well as the actual whole process that I find hot . Again, as usual, comments are appreciated (I have to learn to not be too embarassed when people comment on something I write!).

Alex was in Provincetown for a week, and although he was enjoying himself, relaxing with his friends and enjoying the break from his horrendous job, the experience was in some ways trying. A normal mid-thirtysomething guy, he was rather plain, unglamorous, lacking much sex appeal ? moussy brown hair, a little bit of a lumpy body and a face that was not ugly, but wasn?t exactly well-put-together. After a few days of being all-but-ignored by the men in the bars and clubs, his ego was bruised. He was a naturally quiet, shy, intellectual man, comfortable but not wealthy, and with a strong, supportive group of friends ? but no boyfriend or even regular sex partner.

Even though he was in town for an entire 9 days, time already seemed to be slipping away, and he couldn?t relax enough because he knew at the end of the time, he?d have to return to his dull life and dull job as a teacher in a typical suburban town.

How had he reached this point in his life, he wondered? This wasn?t his dream ? lecturing to students who didn?t care, sending troublesome students to detention. When he had been younger, he had wanted excitement, something sexy and erotic ? and this was where his life had led him.

Walking down Commercial Street, he decided to go and get a massage ? maybe that would relieve his mind.

He walked into the office, and behind a desk sat a physically monstrous, sexy man with large, strong hands. He asked if there were any openings, and the giant smiled and said, ?yes, actually I just had someone cancel, so I?d been sitting around hoping someone would save me from the boredom? Come on in??

They entered into the tiny room with the massage table in the center.

?What do you want me to do today?? the masseur asked.

?Well, just something to make me relax- to help me forget everything back home and refresh me.?

?Sounds promising ? I?ll make a new man of you. After I?m done, you?ll be so relaxed, you won?t remember anything from back home. That?s what P?town is all about, right??
Alex smiled and nodded.

?I?ll let you take off your clothes and get you under the sheet.?

?Everything? Or just leaving the underwear on??

?Whatever you?re most comfortable with.?

The masseur ? Bruce ? left the room and Alex decided to strip all the way, leaving his underwear on top of the clothes pile so Bruce would know that he was naked and wouldn?t be surprised.

A few minutes later, Bruce returned and started the massage. He started slowly - rubbing oils into Alex?s body ? first the legs and then moving up to his arms and torso. He had what seemed like magic hands ? Alex was almost instantaneously removed from his body and yet he became even more aware of it. Bruce was strong ? almost violent. Alex enjoyed it. He disappeared into the experience.

The massage provided him with a heightened sense of his body. Everything began to tingle throughout ? starting from his feet, which felt on fire, and moving up his legs, his torso, his arms ? to where even his head was tingling and felt almost unbearably erotic. He tried to think of home, of work ? but nothing came. They had all disappeared. All he could focus on was his body and the amazing feeling of Bruce?s hands.

Bruce continued to massage - almost pound his body - and soon enough Alex?s body was responding to the violence. Somewhere in the back recesses of his mind, he felt like he was bigger than he had ever been before ? that the massage had released something hidden and formerly closed off to him. He sighed a bit ? and Bruce asked if everything was fine-

?Fuck yeah,? he grunted.

Bruce continued to pound at his body and his body continued to respond in kind. Everything seemed gone, his eyes rolled into the back of his head ? he couldn?t focus, couldn?t think, couldn?t return to reality. Bruce?s massage was that good.

?Looks like someone doesn?t want to return to his life,? Bruce cooed.

?Fuck yeah, dude,? he barked.

The pounding continued, the table squeaked more under his weight, his mind disappeared.

After an hour of this, Bruce stopped.

?You?re all set, man. I?m going to leave you in here for a few minutes. Come out when you?re yourself.?

Then Bruce left the room. He lay there for about five, ten minutes, unable to think or process anything. He felt hot, though ? hot and sexy. Shit, man, this was the most fuckin? hot massage he?d ever fuckin? had.

A few minutes later, Bruce was sitting at the front desk again, when the door from the massage room opened.

Tank walked out ? 23 years old, 389 pounds, he was a monster. A muscle freak. He kind of lumbered when he walked, because his body was so massive. He had put his baseball cap and cargo pants on, but left his t-shirt hanging from the back pocket. His body was amazing ? tan, taut, riddled with huge thick veins. Years of juicing. His arms were incredible ? biceps like melons, they forced his arms to jut out at a 90 degree angle. His pecs were huge ? he could barely see beyond his chest to his legs. His thick nipples ? erect from the nipple play and the huge silver rings hanging from them ? poked down in the direction of the floor. His lats spread out from a 27 inch waist to a 66 inch spread. His gluts and calves were thick, hard as stone. He had a tattoo of a panther on his abs, and tattooed chains on his biceps. He looked like a typical Chelsea boy.

His head and his face, though, was where the most dramatic transformation lie ? his tiny head sat on the top of a thick veiny neck. His jet black hair was spiked in some places, shaved erratically at others, his ear lobes were pierced with large diamonds, his lips were implanted with massive amounts of silicone, his tongue was pierced, and a big silver spike poked out from below his lip. His jaw was primitive looking ? a large, dumb-looking monstrous lantern jaw.

It was in his eyes, though, that the real transformation lie ? there was a vacant emptiness behind them, a look so dumb, so stupid, but content to be so. Tank was a fucking dumb muscle freak ? a fact that he often said with a dumb, grunting rumble.

?Fuckin? dumb muscle freak,? was his mantra. ?Fuckin? muscle whore.?

He lumbered over to Bruce?s desk.

?Fuckin? hot, man.?

?Glad that it worked, Tank. I told you we?d make you a new man. That?ll be $110.?

?Fuck, dude. No fuckin? cards. Here?s a fuckin? check.?

And he started to scribble out the check in the writing of a four year old.

?Tank, I won?t be able to deposit that, dude. I can barely read it.?

?Oh, shit, yeah. Fuckin? dumb fuck.?

He laughed with a quiet rumble. And he took out his wallet and started to hunt for cash.

?Fuckin? man, I can?t fuckin? count. Can you fuckin? do it for me. Fuckin? dumb muscle freak.?

Bruce took the appropriate amount from his wallet and smiled.

?You dancin? at Paramount tonight??

Tank smiled vacantly.

?Fuck, yeah, man, fuckin? dance there every night.?

He gazed off into space.

?Fuck man. Don?t fuckin? know what I?m goin? to fuckin? do when I have to go back to the city ? s?pose I?ll be back at Splash, servin? drinks to fuckin? wanna-be?s. Fuck man.?

Bruce smiled ? almost a little evilly.

?Yes, Tank, I know, man ? no one wants to have to return to their normal life. Everyone wants to live out their fantasy.?

?Fuck man, I am most people?s fantasy- I?m a fuckin? muscle freak.?

He flexed his muscles and posed for Bruce.

Bruce nodded ? knowingly ?

?Yes, you are Tank, you are.?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to kfbrad01 For This Useful Post:
Maytag (April 15th, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2007, 08:40 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
:-)

Many thanks! Good job!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to MuscleChgo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2007, 09:36 PM

MuscleChgo
Agreed! That was hot. Thanks. And don't worry about not describing the growth -- the "after" description was perfect.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options