The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2007, 08:31 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
The Bully and the Freak - Part 8

The Bully and the Freak - Part 8

By John D.

Around the house, Justin was still doing the dishes after dinner and other chores around the house. Mike was his usual spoiled self. His parents asked him to do his fair share. They didn’t want Justin to do all the work and they were now beginning to realize how spoiled their son was. But he refused. He was Mike.

One day after school, Timmy wasn’t with Justin as Mike pulled up to take them home for Justin’s workout. “Timmy’s sick today,” said Justin as he opened the passenger side door and put his big body in the car. He was finishing a big protein milkshake. “God that protein tastes good,” he said. “I’m gonna do a real heavy chest routine today and I need lots of protein. Fuck, I always need lots of protein.” He ripped off his shirt and flexed his pecs. “Getting huge,” he said as he looked down at the bulging muscle. Mike looked over at his brother’s huge chest. He kind of shuddered as he looked at the rippling muscle. “Your workout won’t be so heavy today because you won’t have a spotter. You’ll have to do some lighter work.” Justin looked over at Mike. “No, I’m gonna lift real heavy. Guess what, Mikey. You’re gonna be my spotter. Call Christie and your friends and tell ‘em you’re busy.” Mike frowned. “But this is my time. I always get a few hours. It ain’t fair.” Justin reached over and grabbed Mike’s upper arm. The arm was real soft and flabby. Mike had really let himself go. “Life ain’t fair, Mikey. I got muscle and you ain’t got shit. I’m a muscle freak and you’re a fat slob. That means your time is my time. If I tell you to spot me, you spot me. If I tell you to fuck yourself, you fuck yourself. You got that bully boy?” Justin started squeezing Justin’s arm, driving his thick fingers deep into his flesh. “Soft as mush,” said Justin as he watched Mike’s fat arm being crushed by his strong fingers. He watched his own big forearm bulge into shredded muscle as his fingers crushed Mike’s arm like it was soft fruit. Bolts of pain shot through Mike’s arm. “Okay, okay!” yelled Mike. “Yeah,” said Justin as he flexed his forearm in Mike’s face. The boys drove home. Justin took a big drink of water and pulled Mike down to the basement. Mike hadn’t seen the basement since Justin started lifting. It was real crowded with Justin’s bed and drawers and clothes plus all the weights and the bench. There was a strong smell of sweat, like a men’s locker room. Justin’s body oozed sweat as he brutally worked his muscles and that sweat was all over the room. “Smells like a fuckin’ gym, don’t it Mikey. I fuckin’ sweat like a pig when I’m workin’ out down here. I work out so hard my muscles just want to explode in my body. They get so pumped and hot and sweat pours out of my skin.” Mike looked at Justin’s torso and nodded. This boy really worked out hard. Justin pulled off his shorts and changed into his workout shorts. He didn’t use any briefs or boxers. Just his big crotch inside his green satin workout shorts. Mike gasped as he saw the huge size of Justin’s cock. He had no idea Justin was so hung.

“This is my chest day,’ said Justin. “I’m gonna do benches, incline dumbbell presses, pullovers, incline flyes and side flyes. Real heavy weights. Five exercises with six sets each. Thirty brutal sets. My chest is gonna be pumped as hell. It’s growin’ huge! It wants to push some heavy iron!” He flexed his pecs in the mirror and smiled at what he saw. Mike was trembling. “I’m gonna start with 150 on the bench. Just a warmup.” The boys loaded the bar and Justin got on the bench. He grabbed the bar and cranked out 20 reps like he was lifting a feather pillow. “Put on another 80,” ordered Justin. “I’m gonna rest and you do the work. That’s what spotters do.” He drank a swig of water and moved his arms around, watching his pecs flex in the mirror. They were already getting pumped and hard. “This is still a warmup,” he said as he looked up at the 230 pounds of iron. He cranked out 10 reps very easily. “Fuckin’ light weight!” yelled Justin. “How much can you bench, Mikey?” Mike turned red. “I used to bench 205 for one rep, but I know I can’t do that now. I’m not lifting weights anymore.” Justin pushed Mike with his pecs and laughed. “Fuck, I’m still warming up and I’m benching more than you ever benched. I’m way stronger than you and I’m only 14. Now I’m gonna do some work sets. Add 50 pounds. You’re gonna have to scrape around for the weights because I’m getting so strong. I’m runnin’ out of weights.” Mike looked around and could see what Justin meant. He put almost all the weights on the bar, which now weighed 280 pounds. That little bar wasn’t designed to hold more than about 200 pounds and it started to bend as Justin lifted it off the rack.

Justin did 10 reps with the 280 pounds and didn’t need a spot from Mike. Now his pecs were bulging beyond belief and sweat was pouring down his chest. His skin was red because of all the blood surging through his muscles. “Yeah, good set,” he said. “Last time I could only do three reps with 280. Now I did 10 easy. My muscles get bigger and I get stronger every week. God it’s great to be a muscle freak. Okay, spotter. You see those cement blocks over there? You tie one of those on to each side of the bar. That’ll add 50 pounds, bringin’ the bar to 330. I know I can lift that weight. I feel so fuckin’ strong!” He moved his arms and flexed his pecs, watching the strands of muscle bulge in the mirror. It was hard to believe that less than two months ago he was a 120 pound weakling who could only bench 35 pounds. His muscles had gotten so big and strong that he was now 10 times stronger than he used to be. Then he drank some water as Mike tied on the cement weights to the bar. “God I need more weight,” said Justin. “My muscles need lots of weight.” He got under the bar and lifted it off the rack. The bar bent down very far. It was lucky the weights didn’t fall off. He lowered the weight to his chest and pushed it up. His pec muscles were bulging with strands of hard muscle fiber almost bursting through his skin. His arms and shoulders were bulging too as the pressed up the heavy bar. He got it all the way up and then pressed out four more reps, with Mike spotting for the last two. He finished his last rep and jumped off the bench. “Fuck, five reps with 330!” he yelled. “I’m getting so fucking strong! Next week I’m gonna do 360. I know it!” He flexed his pecs in the mirror as Mike looked at him in awe. Then he did a final set of benches with 330, pounding out three brutal reps. His pecs were now totally pumped. He walked up to Mike and stood six inches from his body. “Look at the size of my pecs. Look how big and hard they are. Think about how much weight they can lift. Look at all that sweat pouring out of my skin. Look at those veins. Look at those muscle fibers. Call me a freak Mike. Call me a skinny little freak.” Mike looked into Justin’s blue eyes. He couldn’t call this huge muscular boy standing in front of him a skinny little freak. But Justin looked very serious. “Do it!” he yelled. Mike stammered “You’re a freak. You’re a skinny little freak.” Justin pushed his chest into Mike’s chest. “Yeah, you used to call me a freak all the time. And yeah, I used to be skinny. But you were right. I was a freak. I’m a muscle freak! I got more muscle than you’ll ever have. And I’m gonna keep getting bigger. I’m gonna keep getting stronger. And you’re my fucking slave, bully boy. You’re gonna do whatever my muscles tell you to do.” Testosterone and adrenaline were coursing through Justin’s veins. He felt big. He felt strong. He felt like superman. He slammed his chest into Mike, rubbing his sweat onto Mike’s t-shirt. “You’re mine,” he said. “I own you, bully boy.” Then he punched Mike in the gut, just like Mike had done to him so many times. This punch was real hard, powered by all the strength of Justin’s huge bulging pecs. Mike collapsed on the floor in pain. A tear started running down his cheek. Justin grabbed him by the shirt and stood him up. “Don’t be such a baby, Mikey. Be a fucking man. You told me to be a man. You said you wanted to play with me. Well, now I’m a man and look at you. You’re a fucking baby. You can’t even take one punch. Stand up, spotter boy. It’s time for the rest of my exercises.”

Justin did his other chest exercises, with Mike loading up the dumbbells with incredible amounts of weight. Even though Mike was just the spotter, he had a lot of work to do to keep up with Justin’s huge strength, adding more and more weight for each set. When Justin had finished, his body was covered with sweat. His torso was bulging. Besides his pecs, his shoulders, lats and arms were pumped and bulging with shredded muscle. His abs were shredded too. His whole body looked fantastic. He grabbed a protein milkshake and drank it down in big glugs. “Gotta feed these muscles,” he said as he looked at his awesome body in the mirror. Then he turned to Mike. “So as you can see, Mikey, I need more weight. My muscles are already too big for these puny weights. And my muscles are gonna keep getting even bigger and stronger. They need real big weights. You understand that, Mikey boy?” Justin stared at Mike’s face as the sweat rolled off his body. “Yeah, I guess,” mumbled Mike. Justin smiled. “Yeah. So I’m turning the basement here into my gym. I’m gonna bring in Olympic size weights, a big bench and a squat rack. I’m gonna get a cable machine for pulldowns and rows. I’m gonna get a leg press machine. And I’m gonna get tons of weights. I’m gonna make this a real gym. Your parents bought you a car so I know they’ll buy me a gym.”

Then he looked over to his mattress and clothes. “So I’m movin’ up to your room. I’m takin’ your bed, ‘cause I’m taller and bigger, and you’ll have to sleep on this mattress on the floor. And I’m taking the closet, but I’ll let you have a third of the closet. I’m bringing up my dresser and I’m taking a couple drawers in your dresser. That sounds fair, doesn’t it? I get two thirds and you get a third of everything in that room. Real fair, ‘cause my muscles are twice as strong as yours. For every inch you got, I get two inches. Sounds fair to me. And they’re ain’t nothing you can do about it. You’ll have to throw away any stuff that gets in my way. Your bedroom’s gonna be my bedroom. You’re gonna be like a little tenant in my bedroom.” Mike looked horrified. “But, but but,” he stammered. Justin sneered, made a fist, pulled back his arm and slammed the former bully in the gut. Mike grabbed his gut and collapsed on the floor. “You got a problem with that?” he said as Mike looked up at Justin’s huge bulging sweaty torso. Justin flexed his chest and abs and legs. Mike looked up at this 14 year old muscle god with tears running down his cheeks. “I said you got a problem with that?” yelled Justin as he grabbed Mike and pulled him up for another punch. He held on to Mike’s shirt and pulled back his arm and clenched his hand into a fist. Mike looked at his huge muscular arm and his big fist. Justin moved his arm back and forth. The bulging fibers in his delts and pecs moved with his arm and the muscles in his arm twitched with incredible power. Sweat was pouring off his skin. “No, “ mumbled Mike. He didn’t want to get hit by all the muscle again. Justin sneered. “No what?” he yelled. Mike looked at Justin’s beautiful face. “No what?” yelled Justin as his blue eyes looked at Mike in total scorn. He moved his arm back, ready to punch. “No, sir.” said Mike. “Say it again and make it louder, bully boy” Mike’s face was covered with tears. “No SIR” he yelled. Justin smiled. “Good. I’m glad we could come to agreement on that. Now I’m gonna take a shower. And then we’ll tell your parents at dinner. Oh yeah. Timmy wasn’t sick. I’ve had this meeting planned for a long time.”

Justin took his shower and dressed in a tight -- all his clothes were tight since he had added so much muscle -- white wife beater and shorts for dinner. He wanted to show off his new muscles to his parents and remind Mike just how big and strong he was. Mike wore a sweatshirt. When they were called to dinner the boys sat down at the kitchen table and Mike’s mother and dad immediately looked at Justin. “My god, you’re getting huge,” said Mike’s dad. “I never dreamed you could put on muscle so fast. Mike, look at Justin’s shoulders and arms. Look how big they are. I bet they’re real strong. God just look at all that muscle. I thought you were strong, Mike, but I don’t think you could hold a candle to Justin.” Mike lowered his head. “Yeah dad,” he murmured. “He’s real strong.” Justin smiled. “I’m twice as strong as Mike now. He used to be way stronger than me, but now I’m way stronger than him.” “I’m very impressed,” said Mike’s dad, staring at Justin’s muscles. Mike’s mother brought out the food. She had two whole chickens for Justin and one chicken for Mike and his parents. So Justin was going to eat more than four times the protein than Mike was going to eat. “I know you’re always hungry,” she said, looking at Justin’s huge chest. His bulging pecs were pushing out the white wife beater. “So I made you extra food like I always do.” Justin smiled. “Thanks mom,” he said as he put a whole chicken on his plate and started wolfing it down. Justin finished his two chickens plus lots of vegetables and potatoes faster than the family finished their small dinners. “Feels good to eat,” he said. “Feels so good to feed these muscles.” He flexed his chest and his still pumped up pecs bulged. You could see all the striations of muscle because they pushed out the wife beater so far. “I worked out my chest today. Mike was my spotter because Timmy is sick. He had to tie two cement blocks onto the bar because I’m stronger than all that iron. I was benching 330 pounds. I’m ten times stronger than when I started. I’m getting so strong. It’s great being strong.” Mike’s dad’s jaw dropped open. “Oh my god, Justin. I had no idea you were so strong. When he said he was way stronger, I didn’t know he was that strong.” Mike nodded his head. “Yeah dad. He’s really strong. He’s a freak. He’s a muscle freak.” Justin smiled. “Yeah, I’m a muscle freak.” He flexed his arms and looked at them proudly. And my muscles want to get even bigger and stronger. They just want to keep growing. I know they’ll be stronger next week when I do my next chest workout..” Mike’s dad seemed enraptured by what Justin was saying. The kid just knew his muscles were going to get bigger and stronger next week. Mike’s dad kept staring at Justin’s body. Justin looked him in the eyes. “I have a favor to ask you, dad. I want to build a gym in the basement. I need an Olympic bar that will hold big weights. I need a big new bench, a squat rack, a leg press machine, a pulley machine for lats and shoulders and lots and lots of weights. Can you give it to me as an early birthday present? I know my 15th birthday’s not for six months, but I need the big weights now. My muscles want to grow! They want to grow huge!” He moved his flexed arm to Justin’s dad’s face and the man’s eyes bulged out of his head as he saw the huge muscle. Mike’s dad looked at that muscle and he gulped. He had never seen a bigger bicep muscle in his life. Finally he said, “Sure Justin. I think that would be a great gift for you. We can go down to the gym store tomorrow and pick up everything you want. I really want to see you grow huge. You’re an amazing boy.” Justin smiled. “Thanks dad.” He wrapped his huge arms around his adopted father and hugged him. Mike’s dad hugged him back, feeling his huge lat and pec muscles. Mike looked down at the floor.

‘Oh yeah. One more thing,” said Justin. “I’m moving up to Mike’s room. Mike could see today that I needed the whole basement for all my new equipment and heavy weights, so he said we could share his room. And he said I could have his bed because I’m so much taller and bigger than him. He said he’d sleep on the floor on my mattress. And we gonna share the closet and his dresser. Mike was real nice. He wants me to get huge too.” Mike looked at Justin and rolled his eyes. Justin casually made a fist and flexed his arm a couple of times for Mike to see. Mike bit his tongue. He dared not say anything about what really happened. He didn’t want to be pulverized after dinner. “Well, okay,” said Mike’s mother, looking at her son. “That should work out fine. Mike usually isn’t so generous with his things. That’s very nice of you Mike.” Justin smiled. “Oh yeah. And Mike said it wasn’t fair for me to be washing the dishes all the time and doing chores around the house. He said he wanted to wash the dishes two thirds of the time and do two thirds of the chores. He wants to make up for all the lost time because he never did any chores before. But now Mike’s a different boy. He really wants to help around the house. He saw me helping and now he wants to do the same thing, only he’s going to do twice as many chores as I do. That’s so good of you Mike.” Justin looked at Mike and grinned. Then he made a fist and flexed his arm at his side again. Mike’s mouth dropped open but as he looked at Justin’s bulging muscles he didn’t say anything. He was Justin’s slave and he knew it.

“Oh that’s so nice,” said Mike’s mother. “You’re turning into a decent boy now that Justin’s here. Justin has really had a good influence on you. Thank you so much, Justin.” She turned and hugged Justin. “You are a wonderful adopted son,” she said. Mike’s dad nodded. “Yeah, he’s a wonderful son and he’s big and strong as hell. I’m real proud to have you as my son.” Both parents were doting on Justin so much and completely ignoring Mike. Justin turned to Mike. “Wash the dishes, Mikey. I’m gonna start moving my stuff into our room.” Mike said, “Yes SIR,” and started taking the plates to the sink. Mike’s dad looked at Mike and then at Justin. When he heard “yes, SIR” it became clear to him that Mike was now taking orders from Justin. But Mike was becoming a better son because of Justin’s influence. He smiled and said “Good boy, Mike.”

When Mike had finished the dishes, he went to his room. The door was open and Justin was lying on his - now Justin’s - bed. He had taken off his shirt and was reading a muscle magazine. Clothes were piled up on the floor. Justin looked over at him and said, “I took your clothes out of the closet and put ‘em on the floor. And I put my clothes in the closet. You gotta go through that pile of crap and pick the clothes you want in your third of the closet. Then throw the rest away. I also cleaned out a couple of your drawers so I have more space. I don’t need all the closet and drawer space right now, but don’t even think about using my space. Two thirds for me and one third for you. I’m gonna get more clothes soon. I know your parents will buy me a lot of fuckin’ good clothes. They wanna see me dressed real good. They wanna see their new muscle freak son looking real fine.” Mike looked in the closet and saw just a few shirts hanging up. And in the dresser drawers there were only a few shirts and some underwear and socks. But Justin was taking two thirds of everything, even though he didn’t need the space. He did it because he could. And there was nothing Mike could do about it. “You better go get your mattress and put it over there.” He pointed to the dingiest corner of the room. “And take all this crap off my table and put it on the floor next to your mattress.” Justin motioned to Mike’s personal items sitting on the table next to the bed. “I kind of like my room. I’m gonna pull down all your posters except for that one wall over there” Justin motioned to the smallest wall in the room, next to the closet. “Yeah, I’ll let you have one wall --I’m such a nice guy. After I rip your stuff down I’m gonna put up my stuff - pictures of huge ripped bodybuilders. More muscle freaks, just like me. And I’m gonna put up a big mirror right there so I can check out my muscles as they get bigger and buffer. Yeah, this room’s a lot nicer than that fucking basement. Too bad I have to live with you.”

Mike looked around and tears started coming down his cheeks. Justin had totally taken over his room. He was going to have to sleep on the floor. He had almost no closet and storage space because Justin had taken two thirds of it. The walls were going to be covered by muscle freaks like Justin, looking down at him like he was some kind of inferior punk. And there was going to be a huge mirror showing off Justin’s incredibly muscular, growing body. Plus, his parents seemed to like Justin more than they liked him. He felt like he wanted to die. Could things get any worse? His whole life had completely changed in the last two months. He now wished he hadn’t bullied Justin and Timmy and all those other boys so badly. He now knew what it felt like to be the victim. He was getting his own medicine in spades.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by johnd; September 14th, 2007 at 08:41 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to johnd For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (August 12th, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2007, 09:07 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great chapter!

(And how much does he weigh now? How tall is he?!) :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to psu3doreal's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2007, 02:45 AM

psu3doreal is an unknown quantity at this point
Urgh... I liked this story at the beginning, but now its no fun because Justin's a jerk. We get it, they switched roles; are you just gonna go on and on emphasizing that without any real story progress? Just changing the names of the bully and victim doesn't make the situation right; fuck Justin, he's such an asshole right now I'd love to see MIKE get revenge. IMO, that's how bad this story has degraded.
  #4   Add to lindner6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2007, 07:28 PM

lindner6 is on a distinguished road
Great work!!! Overall I like the development and would like to see it even go further with Justin helping Timmy get bigger too. I love reading about the hard work paying off!

Look forward to more from you in the future. Thanks for getting my rocks off!
MCL

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options