The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to msclrough's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2007, 08:58 AM

msclrough is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to msclrough Send a message via Yahoo to msclrough
Lineage Part 5: Loyalty

Part 1: Pride
Part 2: Strength
Part 3: Fortitude
Part 4: Intermezzo

Part Five: Loyalty
Five weeks had passed since Russ told Ben he had to go away for business. Ben missed Russ immensely. Even all the attention Ben was getting from the local men wasn't enough to distract Ben from yearning for Russ and his massive muscle. Since Russ left, Ben had found himself the center of attention at the gym, in the park, and just about everywhere. Men he was far too intimidated to approach just weeks ago were begging to hook up with him. Ben never realized there were so many locals interested in muscle sex, and now that Ben himself was the thickest and most muscular in town, he had many admirers and advances cross his path.

Since his auspicious meeting with Russ, Ben had more sex than he could count. Yet, he remained unfulfilled. His mind and body longed for Russ. The mere thought of Russ's enormous cock filling him would make Ben unreasonably hard. His drive for sexual stimulation and pleasure seemed insatiable, and it was. No matter how many men he fucked, nothing could replace Russ.

As the weeks passed, Ben despaired and grew frustrated at Russ's long absence. Russ had only been in Ben's town for a few days to begin with, and now Ben was worried that, as wonderful as his weekend fling with the huge muscle stud was, his brief time with the muscle stud was all there would be. Ben longed to see Russ's massive hairy chest, his incredibly thick thighs, and powerful hulking arms. Ben would remember the feeling of being held by all that muscle, by the man, the beast, his lover, who gave him the most incredible gift on Earth, and disappeared.

Exactly five weeks from when Ben last saw Russ on what seemed like an ordinary day, he left the gym like he did everyday. Ben crossed the street and walked through the park on his way back to his apartment. He passed the area where he first met Russ and let out a longing sigh.

"Hey there stud," a booming deep voice called out from behind Ben.

Ben's heart jumped and he turned, expecting to see Russ. But as he swung around, there was no Russ. Standing before Ben was a magnificent silvery man, larger than even Russ, a towering 450 pound beast of muscle and silver grey hair -- at least half a foot taller than Ben. The man was wearing a tank top that strained to maintain its integrity as it stretched to contain his powerful and brawny muscle. His hair was short and light grey. His body hair matched his head and copious chest hair spilled out the scoop and arms of his shirt along with plenty of obscene muscle.

"Oh, hello," Ben replied, his disappointment apparent in his voice.

"What's a young stud like you hanging out in the park alone?" the giant man asked. "I'm alone too. You want to keep me company?"

The big guy didn't take long to get to the point, Ben thought. Ben could not help but stare at the sheer size and power on the older man. He was clearly bigger than Russ, there was no doubt about that. Ben blinked stupidly, confused as to where this muscle giant came from.

The grey haired muscle man cleared his throat and flexed his arm in an awesome display of freakish muscle size and power. "Not to talkative are yeh? Don't worry. I know what you want; I know what you need." The man lowered his arm and grabbed his crotch, pulling on what was clearly a dick appropriate for a man his size. "A boy like you needs a big man to fill his needs." He grinned, a sly, slightly sinister grin. "You like muscle, I know you do. Fuck. I know you fuckin' love muscle. So come here and kneel down before the biggest muscle man you could ever imagine and suck my dick real good. I know you want to."

Ben hesitated. He stared in awe at the sight of a man so huge and muscular. He wanted to touch the muscle, feel its strength and power, but he didn't move. He stood there frozen, confused between pure animalistic desire and longing for Russ.

"Forget about that scrawny runt," the grey haired man bellowed. "I'm way bigger than he is, you know I am." He flexed his arms and pecs for emphasis, stretching the fabric across his chest to the breaking point. "You think that runt gave you something worthwhile? Hell, I can give you much more than that."

The harsh words directed at Russ stung, but the sight of the man's hulking body flexing and the lure of even more muscle for Ben made Ben's legs weak and cock painfully hard. His body longed for the exhilarating touch of powerful and strong muscle. Russ has been gone so long, he thought. His dick pulsed with each beat of his heart, so hard he could feel the pain as his cock attempted to swell beyond its limits in reaction to the sight of so much muscle on the grey muscle beast.

Ben started intensely at the inconceivably wide shoulders and felt both exhilarated and guilty for doing so. He thought of Russ and all that he had given him, the perfect gift -- exactly what he had always wanted and more. Ben finally found his voice, ignored the fiery pain in his loins, and meekly replied, "No thank you sir. I'm taken." His loyalty to Russ won out in the end.

The old man continued to flex his arm in an imposing display of raw muscle power and looked down at Ben with a gleam in his pale blue eyes. A flash of triumph and a new devious grin sent a chill down Ben's spine. Confusion filled Ben only to be confronted with additional doubt and temptation as the already gigantic man started to swell. Strapping huge arms expanded into enormous slabs of hardened muscle beef. Ben audibly gasped at the sight of a man so thoroughly out classing Russ's impressive size and muscle.

"Oh yeah, I'm the biggest you'll ever meet. You really gonna turn down this!" he roared, and bent his arms down to show off his pecs, arms, and shoulders to Ben. Ben's thoughts wavered. He wanted to turn away, but his eyes stayed fixed on the unimaginable sight of giant muscle growing even bigger and more impressive by the second. The already tight shirt broke away, and burly, grey hair-covered pecs revealed all their unobstructed size and glory to Ben to see and lust for.

The grey haired muscleman reached out and grabbed Ben, forcibly pulling the smaller man to his chest. He pressed Ben's face into his furry chest, making him feel the hard and hairy muscle with his face and lips.

"No No No" Ben's head screamed silently. His mind fixated on Russ as his face was surrounded my mountains of unbreakable muscle and felt nothing but the rigidity of growing muscle. Ben cried out, but the larger man held him tight against his unyielding body. "Go ahead and lick my muscle. I know you want to. You know you want do. Just do it." The big man purred, effortlessly holding the young man against his chest.

And Ben did want to. He wanted to taste strong, firm muscle. He wanted to feel thick hair scrape against his tongue. He wanted to show utter devotion to muscle. Ben wanted all these things, but he wanted them with Russ. He whimpered in despair, wishing Russ were there to protect him.

Even while pinned in a tight embrace, perhaps even more-so because of it, Ben could feel the man getting bigger and bigger by the moment. Ben could not see, but he could feel the arms holding him grow thicker as they dug into his sides and shifted to accommodate the added muscle and diminishing free space.

"What's wrong with you boy? You don't like me?" the booming voice echoed in Ben's ears.

Ben helplessly fought against the unstoppable muscle, thinking only of Russ as he slowly passed out.

-----

"Oh Yeah, Pop, ram me hard. It's been too long. Pop you're so huge."

Ben's eyes snapped open as he instantly recognized the voice. Russ was here. Ben looked up and realized he was sitting in a chair and across the room he could see the back of the grey haired man. He was bigger than huge. His shoulders were two yards across and his back was thick with muscle. Ben could see feet perched on the big man's shoulders. But Ben couldn't see anything more than feet. The old man's enormous back blocked sight of anything else. He was obviously fucking someone...

Ben was startled at the thought, but he could hear Russ growling encouragement to the grey haired man, "Pop" he said. This guy was Russ's father?! Ben leaned back into the chair in confusion.

"I told you UGH he was it. UGH I told you UGH he would make UGH you proud." Russ was beaming as he took deep penetrating thrusts of his Pop's hefty cock.

"Yeah boy, you did a good job. Now shut the fuck up and flex for me," the booming voice shook the room then continued to drive his dick into the smaller big man.

Russ dutifully flexed his muscle for his pop, showing him 25 inches of solid arm muscle. Russ gazed up at the magnificent beast drilling his hole. and asked "How big are you now Tom?"

Ben watched from behind as the giant man, Tom, lifted his arms and flex them for Russ to see. "That little number you found got me up to 32 inches and 560 pounds before he passed out." Ben's eyes bulged in disbelief. Russ purred in devoted admiration.

"He's not that little." Russ growled with slight indignation. Ben could see Russ's hand grabbing ahold of Tom's flexed biceps, feeling the hard muscle. Ben found himself straining to get a better look at Russ.

"He won't be for long." Tom grunted and picked Russ up with one arm, heaving the big hairy man onto his cock, sinking his cock fully into the tight muscle hole. He howled with delight and hugged Russ tightly. The two men pressed their pecs together, one covered with dark brown hairs, the other with light grey ones, standing in profile for Ben to see.

"Oh Pop, I can feel it. Fuck, it's more intense than before" Russ cried out.

Ben blinked in confusion and watched the entwined muscle. Then the familiar sight of Russ growing filled his view. Russ's pecs grew against Tom's already beastly chest. Russ howled in bliss and flexed his muscles, willing them to grow just as much as Tom was feeding them to grow.

Tom looked over his shoulder and saw Ben staring at the two of them. "Hey there kid. Come on over, don't be shy. Come see your daddy grow." Tom's shockingly warm smile and wink disarmed Ben's apprehension of the big man, and the young stud stood up and approached the two muscle men.

Ben saw now that Tom was completely supporting Russ as he held his companion close to his body. Their chests were rapidly running out of room as they pressed into each other with each passing moment and each additional inch added to Russ's already impressive chest.

Ben stood beside Russ and eagerly placed his hands on the big man's growing body. He could feel the muscle swell beneath his fingers. Ben leaned in and pressed his lips against Russ's hairy arm. He stuck his tongue out and licked the hairy muscle as he so longed to do the past several weeks. He could taste the muscle. He savored the feeling of rough hairs along his tongue. He reveled in the feeling of the muscle growing right beside him.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to msclrough For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (June 10th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options