The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2007, 10:54 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Three Inches

I, uh, well, grew three inches in the past year. I'm sure that doesn't sound like a big deal, but this is also the year that I turned thirty, so it was a bit of a surprise when I found out.

I wrote the whole thing down in my blog here. I know it doesn't exactly qualify as muscle growth, but a friend told me I should share because little things in my life have been changing, bit by bit. I was never tall by any means, but now I sorta pay attention to the people around me. A higher percentage of people tilt their heads back to meet my gaze. A friend who didn't believe me when I told him about the new measurement stood straight and we found ourselves looking eye to eye. It was a bizarre feeling.

Like reality shifted on me. And him. lol.

Anyway, thought I'd share. I'm better at writing fiction than I am at sharing stuff on my real life.

ps-- less people ruffle my hair. Thank God.

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2007, 11:38 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Must....resist.....making.....Edward Elric.....based..comment.....

*calms*...Well there Rowan, growing 3 inches in a year long after puberty has left you...I'd be astounded as well. I'm kinda outta words myself just hearing about it. I just can't fathom that reality and fantasy sometimes seems to cross (which is really sayin somethin).

Quote:
Maybe fantasies had more power than I thought.
Hmm....That, Rowan, could actually be a damn good story for anybody to use. Remember, fantasies contain "power, unlimited power!!"

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #3   Add to gogr2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2007, 04:43 AM

Location: Home: California Coast; Currently Stationed: Ft Hood, TX
gogr2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to gogr2 Send a message via Yahoo to gogr2 Send a message via Skype™ to gogr2
Awesome Rowan... maybe we'll see a post in a month or so about your unexpected muscle gains. One can dream...
  #4   Add to Notbigenuff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2007, 04:21 AM

Notbigenuff
Send a message via AIM to Notbigenuff Send a message via Yahoo to Notbigenuff
Cool

I guess that miracles do happen - but if your bones never "closed" after puberty, who knows their may be yet another growth spurt in your future! I've heard of plenty of guys who had late spurts in their early twenties - inlcuding one I know personally - so you must just be at the extreme edge of this phenomenon. Personally, if I were you'd now that you're near average height, I'd be hoping the next three inches of growth happen in someplace a little more, shall we say, "useful?"

Good luck and let us know if there are any future developments.
  #5   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2007, 06:41 AM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Cool Evolving Meso- no!- Maximorph

When growing up, as an early pre-adolescent, I thought I would never gain the size I now have. My story begins with my first non-eruptive orgasmic experience.
In the empty locker room at my hometown's public community center, I became aware of a compelling urge to be fully physically performing. I reclined on my backside, hugging the narrow bench between locker rows with my legs wrapped tightly around both sides of this wood. My arms grasped the other end. I squeezed, contracted and bounced off that bench forcing with full effort my utmost. Suddenly, I began vibrating and pulsing with an exquisite sense of power generating throughout the entire length of my physique. I know I wasn't much to look at, as a physical specimen, at that time. Nonetheless, I felt my body was inflating and expanding as I continued to shake, breathe more and more heavily grunting and groaning my way to an ultimate rush high of a feeling of nearly preternatural or supernatural bodybuilding potentiality. Thankful now, in retrospect, I reflect on my first near orgasm. My weight was probably not more than 135 or 140 at 12 1/2 or so. Now I have evolved and produced through a considerable amount of effort and discipline a body of close to, sometimes exceeding 200 lbs. of power packed muscle.
What a man. As my wife, used to exclaim, when she watched me working out via a video monitor in a fitness facility, "Hubba! Hubba!"
What a man I have become... and am continuing to COME as I keep on kumming and further create this God-given body that is my very own.
  #6   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2007, 06:51 AM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Super Manning and Super Womaning

Superman and next Captain Marvel and Nitro have been my idols of ideal physical specimens for as long as I can recall. Long live well-developed muscular males and females, too. I also remember an underground comic that showed a certain fantasy male who had orgasmic erections that would enable him to overcome any physical bonds or barriers. Sorry, I do not recall that character's name or the title of the underground comix. I long ago discarded the copy I had. Wish I had not, but my imagination continues to cruise and fuel me for the physical culturing and body sculpting which I am still doing at 62.
Plan to submit a story idea I've been working on for over a year now. Patience, my friends on evol. arch. muscle growth. Eventually, I will evolve and complete an initial work.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options