The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2007, 08:58 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
The Bully and the Freak - Part 9 - The End

The Bully and the Freak - Part 9

By John D.

The next day was a Saturday. Mike?s dad took Justin to the gym equipment store. He was wearing a wife beater and some shorts. The owner of the store gasped when he saw Justin?s body. He couldn?t believe he was only 14 years old. He started asking Justin all about himself. Justin explained he was a skinny orphan who just arrived in town less than two months ago. Then he started lifting weights. ?I?ve gained 55 pounds of muscle and an inch in height in less than two months. I?m 5? 11? and I weigh 175.? Justin said. ?I got 17 inch arms and a 46 inch chest but my waist is still 29 inches. Look how small my waist is. I got the waist of a wasp.? The man nodded, looking at the huge difference in size between Justin?s huge chest and his little waist. ?And my thighs are 25 inches of solid muscle. They?re almost as big as my waist! And I know I?m gonna gain lots more muscle when I get these big new weights. I?m gonna weigh 200 real soon. I?m gonna weigh 225 pounds of solid muscle at 6? 1? tall by the time I?m 15 years old. That?s only 50 pounds of muscle and two inches in height and I?ve got six months before I?m 15. Piece of cake. I know I can do it. I?m a muscle freak!? The man nodded his head as he looked at Justin?s body. ?I?ve seen a lot of muscular young men in here but I think you?re number one. I agree with you. You really are a muscle freak. I hope you play football for the high school. They need a jock like you.? Justin nodded, ?I?m gonna be a fullback. I?m gonna be the biggest, strongest fullback on the team. I?m gonna be the youngest, but I?m gonna be the strongest.? Mike?s dad looked at Justin and smiled. He was really proud of his new son.

They bought a huge amount of equipment and weights. The store had to deliver the stuff on Monday. There was much too much to take home in a car. On the way home, Justin took off his shirt and sat next to his dad in the car. His dad kept looking over at his body and asking him about the exercises he did and how strong he was. It was obvious that his dad was really into his muscles and strength. Then Justin flexed his arm and said ?Feel it dad.? His dad reached over and felt the bulging muscle. ?Oh my god,? he said. ?I?ve never felt muscle that was that big and that hard. And you?re only 14 years old. And you?re my son!? Justin grinned and grabbed his dad?s hand. He moved it over so it was feeling his pecs and abs. ?Yeah, my body?s real big and real hard,? he said. ?Feel those abs, dad. They?re like bricks of muscle.? His dad?s mouth dropped open as he felt Justin?s washboard ab muscles as Justin gently flexed the muscles. He could hardly keep his eyes on the road. He moved his hand down to Justin?s huge muscular leg and then up to his deltoid and lat muscles. Justin flexed a little bit with each touch and his dad gasped as he felt each hard muscle. When they got home his dad?s cock was rock hard. Justin smiled as he saw it. ?I?m so glad I have you as a son,? his dad said. ?I am so proud of you.? Justin jumped out of the car, smiled and said ?Thanks dad.? He knew his new father liked him a lot.

As Justin was walking shirtless from his dad?s car, he saw Mike standing next to his car with his girlfriend Christie. Justin strutted over and stood next to Mike. Christie?s eyes got wide as she looked at Justin?s body. She remembered him as this tall skinny nerd that Mike pushed around. She was flabbergasted. ?Oh my god, what happened to you?? she blurted. ?You?ve gotten so big. So muscular. You don?t look anything like you used to look.? Justin looked her in her eyes with his beautiful blue eyes. His face looked so handsome, with his blond hair, blue eyes, strong jaw and beautiful cheekbones. Christie looked at him with a strange look in her face. Sort of like love at first sight. ?I?ve been liftin? weights in the basement. I?ve been putting on muscle real fast. I?m way bigger than Mikey boy here. Way stronger too.? Mike kind of fidgeted. The last thing he wanted was for Christie to see Justin. ?You look real nice, Christie said Justin. ?You look too good to be going with this dork here.? He looked at Mike. Christie kept looking at Justin. ?Hey chauffer. Take Christie and me to Starbucks. I wanna buy her a Frappacino.? Christie looked at Mike with a puzzled look on her face. Why was Justin calling him a chauffer? How could Justin order Mike to take them to Starbucks. How could Mike let Justin do this? Mike looked enraged. ?You can?t do this, Justin! Christie?s my girlfriend! This is my car! Get out of here!? Justin stood in front of Mike and said. ?You gonna make me?? Mike?s face was red with rage. He pulled back his fist and hit Justin as hard as he could in his gut. Justin?s rock hard abs felt like bricks. His fist hit that brick wall of muscle and immediately he felt pain coursing through his hand. ?Fuck!? he yelled, holding his hand. Then he started hitting Justin?s chest and abs as hard as he could. Justin just stood there. His muscles were so big and hard, his body was like steel armor. He could hardly feel Mike?s punches. When Mike aimed for his head, he easily dodged out of the way. ?Your punches feel like a little girl?s,? said Justin. ?I can hardly feel ?em. I bet Christie could punch harder than that. It feels like little girls hitting my muscles. Here Mike. Here?s some real punches.? Justin pulled back his fist and smashed it into Mike?s gut. Mike keeled over in abject pain but Justin grabbed his shirt and stood him up. Then he threw blow after blow to Mike?s chest, pummeling the kid with punches that felt like piledrivers. ?These are punches,? yelled Justin as his big fists drove into Mike?s body. After about five punches, he let Mike fall to the ground. Mike was writhing in more pain than he had ever felt. Then he grabbed Mike?s shirt and stood him up. ?Take us to Starbucks, chauffer. You know you can?t disobey me.? He shoved Mike into the driver?s seat and then wrapped his arm around Christie and got in the back of the car with her. She looked into his eyes like she was in a trance. He moved his face towards hers and kissed her gently on the lips. Mike saw the kiss in the rear view mirror. Tears were streaming down his face. He started the car and headed to Starbucks. Last night he was hoping things couldn?t get worse. Now they got worse.

Justin and Christie went inside Starbucks. Justin ordered Mike to wait for them in the car. After about a half hour they came out holding hands. Christie kept looking at Justin?s face and body. It was like she couldn?t believe how good looking he was. Inside Starbucks, she found out he was actually a nice guy. He wasn?t as self-centered as Mike and he actually listened to what she said. She looked at Mike and then quickly turned away and looked at Justin. They got in the car and Justin said. ?Take us to the top of Lookout Hill. We want to see the view.? Mike did as he was ordered. They got to the top and parked with a beautiful view of the valley below. ?Now get lost and come back in an hour,? said Justin. ?We want some privacy.? Mike looked at Christie and grimaced. But what could he do? He was under the total control of Justin. He was Justin?s slave. He left the car and walked away. But he didn?t go far. He found a place where he could watch what was going on. Justin and Christie started making out, kissing feverously with their hands roaming all over their hot bodies. After about 15 minutes, Mike could see Christie?s shirt come off. Then he saw Justin?s shorts come off and he saw Christie grabbing Justin?s big nine inch rock hard cock. Then she started sucking it and he started thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth. Then he came, spurting gush after gush of cum in her mouth and all over her face. Mike thought it was all over, but Justin wasn?t done. He was still hard and he was ready to cum a second time. He ripped off Christie?s shorts and started rubbing her cunt with his hand. She started groaning with pleasure as she felt his muscles and kissed his lips. She looked at him and started quivering with lust. She handed him a condom - she always kept a few to use with Mike - and he put it on over his huge cock. Then he rammed his cock into her cunt and started fucking her like a wild man. She came immediately and then she came again and again. He rammed his cock in and out of Christie?s cunt and then he came again. Then she came again twice. She was going wild with sexual ecstasy getting fucked by this drop dead gorgeous muscle stud. She had never felt this way with Mike. Finally they were done and they held each other closely. They put on their clothes and got out of the car to stretch. Justin saw Mike and rubbed his cock and smiled. Mike felt like shit.

After dropping off Christie, Mike took Justin home, went to his - well Justin?s - bedroom and huddled on his mattress. He felt like he wanted to die. Justin came in and sat down next to him. He looked into Mike?s eyes and Mike looked into his. ?This hasn?t been your week, has it Mike.? said Justin. ?I took your car awhile ago and now you?re just my driver. Then I got your dad to buy me a big new gym so I can get even bigger and stronger than I already am. And I think your parents like me better than they like you, ?cause I?m big and buff and good looking and I?m forcing you to do chores around the house that you never did before. Then I took your bedroom, making you sleep on the floor and taking most of the closet and drawer space. And finally I took your girlfriend and there wasn?t a thing you could do about it. I beat you up so bad and I can do that any time I want. You ain?t got much left, do you Mike?? Mike looked up at this blond god and nodded his head. ?Well, Mike, think about how it feels to be the victim of a bully. You?re small, you?re weak. Anything you?ve got the bully takes. The bully beats you up any time he wants, just for fun. You go home and cry. But there?s nothing you can do about it. The bully always wins.? Mike looked at Justin and said, ?Yeah.? Justin got real close to Mike and said, ?Do you think I?m a bully, Mike?? Mike looked at him and said ?You didn?t used to be, because I bullied you. But now.....? Justin put his huge arm around Mike?s shoulders. ?Mike, I?m not a bully. I was showing you what it feels like to be the victim of a bully. I?m still in charge around here, but I?m not going to beat you up just for fun. And I?m even going to share the closet and drawer space equally and I?m going to do half of the chores. But you have to do your half or I?m gonna have to make you pay.? He crunched Mike?s shoulders, giving him a hint of his enormous strength. ?You?re still gonna have to drive me around and you can try to get Christie back, but now that she?s had sex with me she may not be interested in you any more. So I still own you - you gotta do what I say -- but I?m not going to bully you. You understand??

Mike looked at Justin and said, ?I think so. Do I still have to call you ?sir??? Justin smiled. ?No you don?t have to call me ?sir?. But you have to follow my orders, ?cause I?m still the boss.? Mike sat up and hugged Justin. ?Thank you Justin. I?m so glad you?re not a bully.? Justin stood up. ?Okay, let?s clean up this room. I?ll only take two walls, not three. We?ll share this room equally, except you have to sleep on the mattress. I know I?m going to get so much bigger that I need that bed.? Mike smiled and stood up.

Christie wanted to be Justin?s girlfriend, but Justin decided he liked fucking Timmy better than he liked fucking her. Plus Timmy gave him better blow jobs. So Justin saw her only one more time and told her he really didn?t have time for her because he was working out so hard and it wouldn?t be fair to her. She kissed him and said he was one in a million, which he was. Mike decided not to try to date Christie. He knew he was nothing compared to Justin. He saw the totally erotic sex they had in the car and he knew he couldn?t duplicate that. So he started dating other girls and everyone mentioned that he seemed to be a much nicer guy than he used to be.

Justin?s gym was installed and he started working out even more brutally. Timmy was his spotter. After every workout, they had wild sex. Besides eating huge amounts of food, he was taking creatine and a few other supplements and the muscle just kept growing on his body. By the time he turned 15, he was 6? 2? and weighed 235 pounds, all of it solid muscle. He became the star fullback on his high school?s football team and was undefeated in heavyweight wrestling. Timmy sent his cell phone pictures and the shirt ripping videos to Muscle Teens of America and Justin got first place. Nobody could believe he had just turned 15. His pics and videos were all over the internet. He was the stud of the whole web site.

Mike went to Community College and became an auto mechanic. Justin was 6?4? and 275 pounds of muscle when he graduated from high school. He was indeed a total muscle freak. He was recruited by all the major football schools and he chose USC. But his condition was that Timmy, his personal spotter, be admitted too. So with the influence of the USC football program, both Justin and Timmy became Trojans. He was a football standout running back as well as an A student and he fucked Timmy at least four times a day. Timmy was so busy taking care of Justin he was a B student, but he was the happiest student on campus. Justin became a sports doctor, healing the injuries of lots of young jocks, and Timmy was his nurse. They lived happily every after.

THE END
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to johnd For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (June 13th, 2013)
  #2   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2007, 09:11 AM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
I suppose all great things must come to an end. I really enjoyed this story. Thank you so much for posting it!
  #3   Add to FH99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2007, 09:23 PM

FH99 is on a distinguished road
Very good story. It looks like Mike learned a valuable lesson. It's good that Justin wasn't turning into the same sort of bully that Mike was.
  #4   Add to emsgdh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2007, 06:37 AM

emsgdh is on a distinguished road
Like the previous poster, I am always sad when your stories come to an end. Your writing just gets better and better and I seem to enjoy them more and more !

In any case, thank you very much.
  #5   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2007, 10:28 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
I really appreciate the positive comments. It's amazing to me that hundreds of people read the stories but only a few make a comment.
  #6   Add to tom656711's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2007, 11:04 AM

tom656711 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to tom656711
Over 600 views in 2 days for part 9 look like you have again write a good story.
Thank's for the Story!
  #7   Add to martinp13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2007, 06:35 PM

martinp13 is on a distinguished road
I was worried about the ending but you tied it off fine.

Thanks for a fun story!
  #8   Add to Padraig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2007, 06:50 PM

Padraig is on a distinguished road
As always, another great story, John.

I applaud your creativity, and thank you for your incredible contributions!!

You're the best!!

Patrick

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options