The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MuTheta9's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2007, 08:48 PM

MuTheta9 is on a distinguished road
Muscle More

This is a post in responce to the guy asking for FMG, and MMG from the "story idea's section. I'm sorry but I don't know who the charicters are who you were talking about but I hope you enjoy this. Please be gentle, it's my first time.

Warning: the following contains adult situations and extreme language. If you are easily offended, or just are not old enough legally to be viewing this, please leave now. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Muscle-More
By Mu Theta 9

Sarah and I had dated for about two years before we decided to call a break. Not a break up mind you, just that we both felt that we needed some space between us. I had been working as a mechanic for some racing teams and she just wasn?t ready to live a life following me around the country as I went from team to team, like a mercenary to who ever paid the highest price for my services. We parted as friends, actually we stayed a bit more then just friends if you catch my drift. But that was three years ago since I last saw her. I?ve been really busy with work and doing what I could to get my team into the winners circle. A patch of bad luck sent me home to Sarah and the biggest surprise of my life.
I got a call as I was getting ready to enter the track one morning for a race. It was my aunt, telling me that my father had a stroke. I wasted no time getting home to check on him to see if he was going to be alright. I got to the hospital around 3am, after having driven all night from the track. The nurse told me he was resting comfortably and that my cousin who is a nurse herself had saved his life by doing what ever she had done and got him to the hospital as quickly as she did. Finally being able to breath a sigh of relief I went to dad?s house and collapsed into my old bed for some much needed sleep.
I spent the next couple of days at the hospital and while I doubt dad knew I was there due to the pain killers they had him on, I knew he would have wanted me there. Hell, I just couldn?t bring myself to be anywhere else for the first couple of days while they were running all sorts of tests to make sure he wouldn?t suffer from another stroke. The doctors told me he was in the clear on that part and I could relax a little bit. As the weekend approached, I started to think about seeing my friends from the area that I hadn?t seen since Christmas, when I had a couple of weeks off from the shop. The first call I made was to Sarah. She had been my best friend since before we started dating, and I?ve never thought of her as less then that since. I asked her if I could take her to dinner Friday night, and she told me yes. However she also told me that she had changed a bit since I had last seen her.
It kind of sucks that the only time I usually get off from work is during the holiday. That is usually the time that Sarah and her family go to visit her grand parents in Pennsylvania, so I haven?t seen her since I started chasing race cars around the country. I got to her house and knocked on the door like I always did. I think it shows some class to actually go to the door to pick up a date rather then just pull up and blow the horn. I know the parents of the girls I?ve dated seemed to appreciate it, as it shows a touch of class and respect.
Sarah?s younger sister answered the door and gave me a sisterly hug since I always treated her like the little sister I never had when I was dating Sarah. Marah invited me in and called up the stairs for Sarah. I heard her come down as I was sitting in the family room talking to Marah and Sarah?s other sister Mandy. It?s a good thing I was sitting down when Sarah walked in, because what I saw would probably have caused me to go weak in the knees otherwise.
Sarah had always been a touch on the heavy side. She always told me that she wasn?t happy with how she looked and wanted to be more in shape. I always told her that I thought she looked great, and that she was the most amazing person I knew. She was my best friend and my heart has always belonged to her regardless of how she looked. The woman I saw had her face, but her body looked like something that the artist "H-Bomb" would draw.
To call her an amazon would be like calling the Titanic a row boat. She was huge, having to duck thru the doorway. Her thick neck lead in to bowling ball shoulders. Her biceps bulged from her arms like someone had implanted basket balls there. Her chest looked like it had the same thing done to it, only the basket balls sat on twin sides of beef. For the first time since I?d known her she wore a belly shirt and you could clearly see the thick bricks of muscle that made up the 8-pack of abs she had on her wasp thin waist. Her hips flared out to hold up her miniskirt. I?m guessing it was a mini, since that?s how it looked on her, but it could have easily been one of her old knee length or longer ones. It was hard to tell because her thighs were the most defined and muscular I?d ever seen. She even looked bigger then some of the morphed pictures I?d viewed on the internet. All I could do was just sit there and gawk, while she smiled at me with that sweet face I?d always remembered.
"You?re drooling Pat." she told me with a giggle.
"Um, Sarah?" I asked not really sure if what I was seeing was real.
"It?s all me. You like?" she asked as she did a little twirl and showed me her back side.
"Wow. You look amazing." was all I could manage to speak since most of the blood was racing away from my brain.
"Thank you." she smiled as she bent down to kiss my cheek. "Come on, lets get to dinner, I?m hungry." she told me as she helped me to my feet.
We said good by to her family and I helped her out to my truck. I got in the other side and was amazed that she took up most of the space in the cab of my Dodge. It was hard to shift gears but we made it to the restaurant. We were shown our table and I tried to look at my menu and keep my mind off of the beautiful woman I was with. We placed our order and she spoke first, obviously sensing my tension.
"You?re probably wondering what happened." she asked me.
"Well I didn?t want to pry, but now that you bring it up, yeah, what did happen? I mean you went from a 5'6" average girl to a, what are you now, near 7feet tall? And PLEASE tell me you aren?t on steroids." I asked emphatically.
"No, I?m not on steroids. But I have been getting asked that a lot lately." she giggled. "I saw an ad in the paper that the college was looking for subjects for a test. It paid $5000 so I said why not, since I needed the money since my car shit the bed."
"And they turned you into a muscle fetishists wet dream?" I asked sipping my water.
"Well, yeah, basically. I mean first I lost most of my body fat. I went from 20% to less then 5% in the first week. Then they had me start weight training." she told me with a smile and flexed her arm, causing the muscle to swell. You could see the definition of each muscle fiber as she curled her wrist. Thick veins cris crossed it like a road map. "And I haven?t looked back since." she said beaming with pride over her new body.
"Wow. I never knew you were into muscle hun." I sheepishly asked.
"Neither did I until I felt myself surging with power after my first workout. I mean I could literally watch myself swelling with bigger muscle everyday. Do you have any idea what it?s like to be able to lift a car for someone when the jack breaks so they can change a tire?" she asked me still with a smile.
"Uh, no, can?t say as I do." I told her wide eyed. She just smiled back at me as the server brought our food.
She dug in and was too busy eating to say much. Where as I was just trying to wrap my mind around how my best friend had gone from average woman, to "Ultra Mega Wonder Woman". I paid the bill and we headed back to my truck. She invited me back to her place so I could see the video of what she had been thru. I reluctantly agreed since the last thing I wanted was this muscular goddess mad at me. She led me up to her room and popped the DVD in the player.
They didn?t show the process, but there was a before video of what she looked like, and then they showed her after the first week. She looked like she was a fitness model. Apparently walking around with the extra weight she had on her body had done wonders for her legs. She had perfect tight diamond shaped calves, and her thighs looked like that of a runner. They then led her into the gym and with the help of a trainer, she started to work out with the weights. It was astounding, you could actually watch her muscles grow during the first workout. I found myself getting hard just watching the love of my life working up a good sweat.
As the tape progressed, the results were more pronounced as she continued to work out with heavier and heavier weights. The other thing I noticed was that her body seemed to be getting taller. Obviously to allow more room for the amazing muscle transformation that was going on. By the end of the tape she was big enough to put the entire field of the "Mr. Olympia" to shame, but the twin gravity defying breasts she had sitting on her thick chest would not be able to be covered by a mere posing bikini that body builders wear. I just sat there looking at the video and sweating as I tried to hide my obvious arousal.
Sarah could always read me like a book and smiled as she turned the DVD off. She explained to me that the formula they gave her was now being produced by her own body and the more she worked out the bigger she would grow. That did it. She just grinned as a large wet spot appeared in the front of my pants.
"Either you just pissed yourself, or you want to do something we haven?t done in about two years." she told me with that Cheshire Cat grin she has.
She didn?t give me a chance to respond. She instead simply stood up and started flexing. My eyes were transfixed as I could see her muscles bulge and swell as she went thru pose after pose. At first I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, as it looked like her muscles were swelling from the flexing she was doing. Soon though it became clear that I wasn?t dreaming as her shirt ripped out at the seams and gave me a now clear view of her in her now amazonian perfection. With a coy smile she reached down and shredded her skirt, like it was made of tissue paper.
In all my years I never would have guessed that I would be sitting in a room with a naked woman standing in front of me, and be so scared out of my mind yet so turned on at the same time that I couldn?t move. Yet here I was, with Sarah flexing and smiling at me like I was her new toy on Christmas. I couldn?t move. I couldn?t talk. Hell, I could barely think at that moment, but there was noting I could do. I could tell from her body that whatever she wanted to do, I was in no position to stop her. She saw the look of terror in my eyes and this is when she made her move.
"Mmm, does my body turn you on?" she asked as she stepped closer. "No need to answer. I already know that you didn?t piss yourself. You came in your pants just from looking at me. Well guess what. Tonight we?re going to catch up on old times. Starting with my second favorite activity." she giggled at me as she pushed me onto my back and straddled my face.
She pushed her dripping sex onto my mouth and I knew that if I ever wanted to see the light of day again I had better eat her better then I had ever done so before. To my surprise she tasted sweeter then I remembered. It was almost a cross between honey and pineapple. I dove my tongue in with abandon as I quickly found her nub, and started to nibble at it. I knew that this would bring her over the edge faster then anything else and hoped would lead to my freedom sooner. I could taste her juices in my mouth as I readily drank everything she had to offer. Then I heard a loud scream that was muffled due to her legs being clamped around my head, followed by an unbearable pain of the same legs tensing up and squeezing. This was the last thing I remember before everything went black.
I woke up a while later to Sarah softly snoring in my ear. I had to piss like a race horse and carefully extracted myself from her cuddle and made my way to the bathroom. I was a big groggy as I leaned with my head on the wall behind the bowl and tried my best to aim my pee-on so as not to make a mess. As my relief came I became aware that something was amiss. For starters, I couldn?t get my hand completely around my cock anymore. I thought it was just my imagination running wild until I turned to go wash my hands and my eyes almost popped out of my head.
There looking back at me from the mirror was my face, but the body of an Adonis. I reached out with one hand and tried to see if it was indeed a mirror. I felt the cool glass and then reached up to touch my face. It was me alright. Then I looked down and realized that my view was blocked by two of the largest pecs I?d ever seen. It was unreal. I looked back up and flexed my arms, only to watch twin bowling balls bulging as my biceps crashed into my shoulders and forearms, making it hard to bend my arm fully. I glanced over to my side to find my view again blocked by more rippling muscle. I looked back at the mirror and it dawned on me that I was now a living version of a morph by "N", and couldn?t help but laugh as I continued to flex my muscles in the mirror.
"I see some of it wore off on you." came Sarah?s voice from behind me. "Very nice." she told me as she began to rub her hands over my body.
"Sarah, how did this happen?" I asked her between moans of pleasure from her touch.
"I told you silly. My body creates the serum on it?s own now. I guess when you were eating me last night that some of it found it?s way into my cum and now it?s in you." she told me kissing my neck.
"If this is a dream, don?t wake me up." I told her as I turned around and looked at her eye to eye. As I realized I too was now near 7 feet tall, I picked her up and carried her back to the bedroom and proceeded to learn every inch of her body. It felt so good to know that I could possess this much power. I knew that when I went back to work that I wouldn?t need a jack to get the car in the air for a pit stop. But I digress, it was a beautiful weekend and I dare say that this had brought Sarah and I closer to each other then we?ve ever been before. I mean, come on, how many people are there built like we are in the world?

To be continued?

Feedback? Let me know what you think. [email protected]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2007, 11:41 PM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
Hmm

I Hate to Be The Jerk off Here, It was a Cool Story. But It Say's Male Muscle growth At the Top Of This Forum.

Don't Hate Me

Sorry Bro
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2007, 05:08 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
in the vein of my dear but sometimes overly blunt friend; it's not so much that the female growth is wrong as the male growth was so underplayed "oh. i'm an adonis--back to YOUR superawesomemegagrowthhotbody, baby"
iono...i can deal perfectly well with female growth or even straight sex & such; but it just seems odd when the guy is so far from at all the center or even of much interest beyond narration...
oh well; i'm sleep deprived as usual, so sorry if i'm being at all rude
~ille

Things happen.
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2007, 05:54 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I may seem repetitive but this gotta be said. the main idea of this site is MALE MUSCLE GROWTH! So i don't care if it features straight sex or no sex at all, but the main point is a man growing more muscular, this story is clearly a female muscle growth story, which, and only in the last four lines the writer tries to uncover the nature of his work with superficial description of the man's muscles growing, all the rest is just focused on the female character.

There have been several stories in which women grow musuclar but we can feel the main event is the male growth, but this is not one of them.
  #5   Add to danilupoa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2007, 08:31 AM

danilupoa is on a distinguished road
The stotry is hot!! Doesn?t not matter that its women or male muscle growth!
  #6   Add to teen muscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2007, 11:15 AM

teen muscle is on a distinguished road
my input

It was a good start and to add to the others it is a male growth site but I can see why you put the female growth as a base to the story, but you might want to start and focus on the male character now and put the female character in the back.
  #7   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2007, 11:31 AM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
You know, a few years back I remember encouraging stories with female muscle growth, provided that the male grew too. I remember reading the posts of Corwin and others who railed against the very thought of a female growing in one of the stories.

However, now that I have seen the results, I think I may change my stance.

Here, while the male technically did grow, his growth was totally downplayed by the growth of the Amazon woman. Moreover, his growth was overshadowed by the great detail given to the Amazon woman's body, her transformation, etc. Anyone unfamiliar with "N"s morphs would have no idea what this guy looked like first thing in the morning.

I don't mind straight muscle stories. I like it when the girl goes head over heels for her giant boyfriend...but I am against any FMG or giantess stuff on here.

1) It just isn't appealing to me or many of us on here

2) There are many, many, many other sites for this. The web is flooded with stories about FMG and giantesses. This story belongs there. Diana the Valkeyrie is a HUGE site comes to mind. I've perused some of those sites and found that they have many more stories and drawings and stuff. Why can't those of us into Male Muscle Growth preserve our little nitzche without the Amazons taking us over???

Just my thoughts.
  #8   Add to muscleboytom's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2007, 05:52 PM

muscleboytom
Send a message via Yahoo to muscleboytom
I loved it man! I hope you can continue this awesome story!
  #9   Add to BB-61's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2007, 08:21 PM

BB-61 has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to BB-61
I advocate the straight MMG stories, and I'd have to agree with most of what's been said here.

There really wasn't any MMG. He goes to sleep and wakes up transformed. We didn't get to experience any MMG.

Though I find the story promising, please don't gloss over the MMG.
  #10   Add to MuTheta9's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2007, 10:13 PM

MuTheta9 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB-61
I advocate the straight MMG stories, and I'd have to agree with most of what's been said here.

There really wasn't any MMG. He goes to sleep and wakes up transformed. We didn't get to experience any MMG.

Though I find the story promising, please don't gloss over the MMG.
read part 2. i think you'll find it more to your liking.
  #11   Add to billy3802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2007, 08:08 PM

billy3802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to billy3802 Send a message via Yahoo to billy3802
wow very nice ^^
  #12   Add to mordre_t's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2007, 09:32 PM

mordre_t is on a distinguished road
As has been said by a few people, there are many, many venues online for FMG. If someone said they could not find one, I'd wonder if they knew how to do a simple google search. FMG sites are not difficult to find.

Whereas this site is one of the few ones I know that is specifically for MMG (and thank goodness it exists!). When you cut out the ones that have become inactive, it's one of the very, very few reliable ones. I think that's why a shift in focus feels, well, threatening.

Why not bring this to one of the many abundant and active FMG sites . . .? Surely there will be thousands of eager readers who will better appreciate it there . . .?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options