The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2007, 11:38 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Brown Pills

[22:36] Mad Dog: I come over to your house like I always do. We're such good friends that we have each others' house keys and we're never surprised to see the other coming over unannounced. I'm a big bear of a man, with heavy brown stubble and thick chest hair flowing over the neckline of my t-shirt. The midsection is tight because of all the beers and nachos and cheeseburgers I've allowed myself over the years. "Hey, I got those new supplements I told you about!" I wave the unmarked box in my hand.
[22:37] rdalrt2: I wave from the kitchen a bit, just cleaning up a bit* Hey! I still can't believe you bought that...but if it'll work, then all the better!
[22:38] Mad Dog: "Thought we should have our first dose right away, whaddya say, partner?" I cheerfully offer with a hearty backslap.
[22:38] rdalrt2: *grunts, putting the dishes away* Alright...so, how do we take it?
[22:39] Mad Dog: "Uhhh... gee, I dunno." I sit down and open the box and try to sift around for instructions through all the packing styrofoam. "Man, did they forget the instructions?! I don't see anything in here but the pills!"
[22:39] rdalrt2: *blinks and scratches his head* How many should we take?
[22:40] Mad Dog: "Um... how about two? Two seems safe." I pop two of the brown pills into my mouth and wash it down with a Coke.
[22:41] rdalrt2: *nods and does the same thing* Huh...it doesn't say whether we should take it before or after a workout.
[22:42] Mad Dog: I shrug. "Then I guess it doesn't matter." We spend the rest of the day doing our usual guy things: watching sports, ordering pizza and shootin' the breeze. Finally, I leave and go back to my house to sleep. During the night, though, I feel something strange in my balls. I can't explain it but they feel swollen as I toss and turn.
[22:44] Mad Dog: I wake up in the morning and feel great despite getting only a few hours of sleep. My balls feel real good and I easily get a boner while brushing my teeth. I grin and peek over my gut to see my pride and joy. I have a fat 9" down there. Does it seem bigger than before? Hmm, must be the fact I hardly get to see it over my fat belly.
[22:44] Mad Dog: I get dressed, have breakfast and go over to your house to pick you up for our carpool.
[22:45] Mad Dog: "Dude," I say to you as soon as we meet, "I had the most restless night last night. Did you?"
[22:45] rdalrt2: *he nods as we drive to work* Yeah! I...well, fell asleep and then woke up a few hours later and couldn't fall back asleep...
[22:46] Mad Dog: "Was it... was it your nuts?" I say, careful not to sound faggy in front of my buddy.
[22:46] rdalrt2: *nods* Yeah...like they felt all...full, and swollen almost...
[22:48] Mad Dog: "Weird..." I mutter as I drop you off and our day goes on. I pick you back up later on on the way to our gym workout. We both seem unusually eager to get started and when we get there, we have the best workout we've ever had. We lift harder and longer than ever before and each set seems to pump our muscles even larger.
[22:48] Mad Dog: "Hey, we look practically swollen today!" I laugh, mock-flexing my muscles without really realizing that they are significantly bigger than before.
[22:49] rdalrt2: *grins and playfully flexes back, laughing* Musta been a good day...we both look ripped!
[22:49] Mad Dog: We drive back, and take our supplements for the day. "Bottoms up!" I say, taking my two pills. We laugh and joke around and watch some TV before heading to sleep.
[22:51] Mad Dog: In my dreams, I'm having the best sex of my life, totally dominating the person underneath me and doing so with a big, fat cock. I shoot load after load, after unending load into the person, feeling better and better every time. I wake up and I discover I've cummed all over my sheets. I grumble as I wipe myself off, noticing how big my soft dick looks. Damn, how did I never notice just how well-hung I was?
[22:52] Mad Dog: I pick you up again and say, "Jeez, last night was real rough. I cummed all over myself! Haven't done that since I was a teenager!"
[22:53] Mad Dog: **
[22:55] rdalrt2: *chuckles deeply, blushing a bit* H-heh...so...guess I'm not the only one...
[22:55] Mad Dog: "Guess we're just a couple of horny fuckers!" I say, laughing real hard.
[22:57] rdalrt2: *grins and nods* Y-yeah...maybe there was something in those supplements for the libido!
[22:58] Mad Dog: I drop you off and we go abour our day highly energized. When we meet back up, we both agree to go to the gym again and we go at it even harder this time! Now there's no mistaking my gut trimming down a bit, and our muscles starting to show through.
[22:59] rdalrt2: *grins as he flexes his arm in front of you as we finish our workout* Damn, we were like a couple of animals in there!
[22:59] Mad Dog: "Grrrrrrrrr!" I growl at you in a not entirely platonic way.
[23:01] rdalrt2: *laughs softly as we head out of the gym, heading back to my house to take another dose of supplements*
[23:02] Mad Dog: As we hang out afterwards, I say, "Dude, I'm over here so much it doesn't make much sense for us to both be paying off our own houses. You have that empty bedroom, yeah? Maybe I could move in?"
[23:02] rdalrt2: *blinks and scratches his head* Never thought of that...guess it makes sense...why, you coming into some financial trouble?
[23:03] Mad Dog: "No, no... just... I think it'd be cool to do."
[23:03] rdalrt2: *ponders that a bit, before nodding* Yeah, that does sound like fun...
[23:04] Mad Dog: That night I gather the essentials from my place and move in, each of us sleeping in our separate bedrooms.
[23:05] Mad Dog: That night I dream of having that wild sex again. I feel even bigger in this dream and more dominating. I yell as I wake up and splatter your clean sheets with my cum. After I start to come down from the afterglow, I hear a muffled shout from your room. He really is creamin' the bed like me, I think...
[23:06] Mad Dog: We talk about it in the morning over breakfast. I'm wearing nothing but a pair of old boxers that fit better now that my waist has shrunk a bit and I don't have a huge gut hanging over it. "Dude, last night was intense again."
[23:07] rdalrt2: *he grins and nods, munching on some of the bacon he made* Well...yeah, I heard. *smiles*
[23:09] Mad Dog: "So did I!" I laugh, shoveling eggs into my mouth. My dick feels so huge hanging in my boxers. I feel a chill and wonder if it's so big it's hanging out of the leg, but I shrug it off. So what if it is? We're both dudes.
[23:10] Mad Dog: After work today we go to the gym yet again, and put ourselves through even more grueling torture in the weight room. My gut only trims a little this time, but I'm getting real beefy and solid, with a separation forming between my pecs and my arms starting to get a real firm shape.
[23:10] rdalrt2: *grins as he thumps his pecs a bit, flexing in the mirror in the locker room* Mmmmff...check us out, we're huge!
[23:11] Mad Dog: "Yeah, we're really getting in shape!" I applaud him back.
[23:11] Mad Dog: That night, as we're about to take our pills, I say, "These are working so good, I think I wanna up the dosage. What do you say to three pills tonight?"
[23:13] rdalrt2: *nods* Sounds good, I guess more can't be bad for us!
[23:15] Mad Dog: We swallow more and do our usual guy thing before going off to bed. Tonight, I try to trick my body by jacking off before I sleep so I don't have wet dreams. I think of all the muscle I'm building as I stroke my cock and notice how it is longer than it was before. I"m holding over ten inches of beef in my hand! Just realizing that makes me cum a huge load into the toilet and I go to sleep deeply satisfied.
[23:16] Mad Dog: My dreams are even wilder this time around, with me an even bigger beast, and fucking what is clearly a man's ass this time. My huge dick pistons in and out of the man's bubbled ass as I cum over and over again. I wake up gasping and it feels like someone dropped a few water balloons full of semen onto my bed, because it's soaked again.
[23:17] Mad Dog: During breakfast, I'm shoveling even more ham and eggs and biscuits into my mouth as I recount the dream to you. "What do you think it means?" I ask, mouth full of food.
[23:18] rdalrt2: *grunts around huge mouthfuls of food* I dunno...they say recurring dreams are from psychological stress...but you don't seem to dislike them...me neither...
[23:19] Mad Dog: "You fuck dudes in your sleep, too?!" I ask, spitting eggs everywhere in surprise.
[23:19] rdalrt2: *blushes deeply, nodding sheepishly* Yeah...
[23:20] Mad Dog: "Then I guess we're normal if we're both doing it," I shrug.
[23:20] Mad Dog: We go to work and feel even more energized than before, being real productive. When we go to the gym, we tear up the place, impressing even the hardcore bodybuilders with our dedication and improving builds.
[23:21] Mad Dog: "Looks like three pills work fantastic!" I say, spreading my lats and making my pecs jump.
[23:22] rdalrt2: *grins wide, noticing your growing bulge in your shorts...and his looks like it's following a similar track!* Oh yeah...heh...maybe we should take four tonight?
[23:23] Mad Dog: "Yeah, at least!" I agree. We hurry back home and do just that before having what's becoming our standard meal; steaks, baked potatoes, tons of mixed vegetables and pie afterwards. And we still almost feel like we could eat more afterwards.
[23:23] Mad Dog: After the meal, I pat my stomach contentedly. Even though I'm eating four times as much as before, my abs are showing through my muscle gut. "Dude, you make the best meals!" I say as a compliment to you.
[23:24] rdalrt2: *grins and belches a bit, leaning back in his chair, rubbing his tight, thickly cut abs* Mmmm, thanks...I'm just glad someone can pack it all away!
[23:24] Mad Dog: I look at you happily for a moment, and before I know what I'm doing, I'm reaching over to put my hand over yours, squeezing it gently.
[23:25] rdalrt2: *blinks and stares down at your hand, before smiling a little bit and squeezing it softly* Heh...
[23:25] Mad Dog: We both lean in for a tentative kiss that melts my heart.
[23:27] rdalrt2: *he leans forward, pressing against you softly* Mmmfff...*he moans as we kiss firmly...he pulls away a few moments later, blushing deeply* So...uh...you dream about fucking guys every night, eh?
[23:27] Mad Dog: I blush deeply now and silently get up out of the kitchen and go to my room, looking mortified.
[23:29] Mad Dog: I hear you knock on my locked door asking to talk to me, but I can't deal with it tonight. Later, my dream becomes more clear. It's you I'm fucking, your muscled ass taking so much of my big prick. You're having the time of your life as I'm fucking you, cheering me on to go deeper, harder, longer... I wake up again to a bed practically dripping over with my seed.
[23:29] Mad Dog: I walk downstairs for breakfast and can barely look at you. "So... about last night..." I sheepishly say.
[23:30] Mad Dog: You notice that my thinning hair is looking thicker than ever, and that my horse cock is blatantingly hanging out of my boxers, dripping precum.
[23:31] rdalrt2: *your friend is in a similar state, his boxer-briefs straining with the fat package inside them* Hey...listen...I had that dream again tonight...who were you fucking in your dream?
[23:31] Mad Dog: "...You..." I mumble.
[23:33] rdalrt2: *grins softly* Thought so...because...I dreamed I was...fucking you...
[23:33] Mad Dog: My cock gets hard so fast it hits my abs and splatters precum all over them. "Oh."
[23:34] rdalrt2: *my cock starts to strain the boxer briefs* Do you...wanna call in sick to work today...and just lift like we never have before?
[23:35] Mad Dog: "Read my mind," I say, shoving an entire stack of pancakes into my mouth.
[23:36] Mad Dog: We practically live at the gym that day, frightening the other regulars. We lift and lift and just don't seem to get tired or max out. We're huge by the end of it, easily mistakable for competing bodybuilders.
[23:36] Mad Dog: I look like a brown, furry stud in the posing mirror, trying out flexes.
[23:37] rdalrt2: *grunts to you in the locker room* Hey man...I brought the pills with me today...you wanna take some of 'em and lift even harder?
[23:37] Mad Dog: I just nod and don't even count how many pills pour out as I swallow them.
[23:38] rdalrt2: *grunts and gulps down a fistful of pills, the two of us showering and then heading back out on the gym floor, straining at the seams of our clothing* Mmm...
[23:38] Mad Dog: I spot you a lot, taking the opportunity to feel your muscles and have my heavy bulge sagging over your face.
[23:40] Mad Dog: **
[23:41] rdalrt2: *growls as he lifts more than he ever has in his life, making it seem easy* Mfff...more weight! *he grunts as he racks the bar*
[23:41] Mad Dog: I put every weight that can fit on the bar as it sags with its load.
[23:43] rdalrt2: *growls ferally as the weight moves up and down, his pecs bulging bigger and bigger with each thrust* Hrrfff...
[23:44] Mad Dog: I see your shirt explode off of your huge chest as you rack the weight. That shirt fit you quite loosely only a few days ago. I squirt some precum into my workout pants that are filled to the brim with huge muscles.
[23:44] Mad Dog: We barely fit in the car as we go home, only grunting and sweating from our exertions at the gym.
[23:45] Mad Dog: We each eat three steaks that night and five baked potatoes as we guzzle even more pills.
[23:46] rdalrt2: *grunts and growls as he inhales his steaks, munching on whatever he can find afterwards, still hungry* Hrrmmm...fuck, we grew so much today...how many pills we got left?
[23:47] Mad Dog: "Don't worry, dude, we haven't even used up one bottle and I ordered five!"
[23:47] rdalrt2: *grins wide* Fuck yeah...we're gonna be monsters!
[23:49] Mad Dog: I reach over and pull you close, practically devouring you in a kiss as my thick stubble scratches your face.
[23:49] rdalrt2: *grunts, kissing you firmly, bestially...he humps against your chest firmly, grabbing your hand* You ain't running away again...yer sleepin' with me tonight.
[23:50] Mad Dog: "You aren't gonna be sleepin'," I threaten as I rip your clothes off.
[23:51] Mad Dog: (describe yourself to me :3)
[23:53] rdalrt2: *he stands tall and proud now, his body bulging like a mr. O winner in every way, except the crotch, which is bigger than any bodybuilder could dream of being...thick fur covers his chest and arms and crotch, a thick manly stink eminating from his massive body...he must be over 300 pounds of brawn, with some off-season fat, but still huge!*
[23:55] Mad Dog: I rip off my own clothes as I raise my huge arms and roar like a beast. I look like a grizzly turned into a human being. I'm bloated with muscle and power, easily over 300 lbs. as well and my 15" dick is thrusting skyward pumping out lubricant thanks to the fist-sized balls below. My chest is thickly furred, leading to a sexy pleasure trail ending in my thick, curly pubes. My stubble seems to be growing into a full beared by the minute as my thick head of hair looks shaggier than ever. I have a dangerous look in my eyes and a dangerous scent emanating from me.
[23:56] rdalrt2: *growls loudly, humping his equally huge body against his own, otherworldly sounds escaping his throat* Mmmrrrrr...yeah...you look damn good, bro...
[23:57] Mad Dog: I easily lift you up off your feet and carry you to your bed, where I throw you down on it, breaking the frame and springs. "Let's fuck," I bellow.
[23:57] rdalrt2: I snarl and hike my ass up in the air* Mmmm...you first, stud!
[23:58] Mad Dog: I plow my huge dong into your butt in one stroke, giving you so much pain and pleasure you howl into the night. My rough humps are shaking the walls.
[00:00] rdalrt2: I bellow out in pain and bliss as you fuck my virgin ass, tearing it apart as only a beast your size can do...I look over and noticed that the bottle of pills found its way onto my nightstand..I open it and gulp down a handful
[00:05] Mad Dog: I laugh in joy as I see you instantly growing bigger, beefier, sexier and manlier.
[00:05] rdalrt2: *moans as he feels his body changing, growing, stretching...evolving. He swallows about half the pills left in the bottle and then passes it up to you* More...eat these...fuck me deeper, harder, faster!
[00:06] Mad Dog: I shove them all into my mouth and crunch on them. I instantly feel like I'm bloating up into a bigger beast of muscle and sex and fur.
[00:06] Mad Dog: My dick stretches longer and wider into your ass.
[00:07] rdalrt2: *gasps and cries out, gritting his sharpening teeth together...he can feel these strange changes tearing through him, making a more freakish beast out of both of us each second!*
[00:09] Mad Dog: I feel like a sex animal, my teeth sharpening as well as my body hair grows so thick and soft against my huge, hard muscles. I'm totally unrecognizable as that man a few days ago with the fat gut and puny dick.
[00:09] Mad Dog: I feel only pride and domination and aggression as I fuck you. My prize. My possession.
[00:10] rdalrt2: We take turns fucking each other throughout the night, our feelings for each other only growing more and more intense and possessive...we fall asleep with your dick buried in my ass, curled up against each other, massive pecs mashed together, panting and covered in sweat from our beastly lovemaking* That was...fucking amazing...
[00:11] Mad Dog: "No, this is fucking amazing," I correct as I pump you a few more times and cum again. It's so easy to cum now.
[00:13] rdalrt2: I shudder, feeling my guts flooded with seed* Ngggg....mmmfff...maybe we should call in sick tomorrow as well...more pills are waiting for us.
[00:14] Mad Dog: "Dude, this is the Internet age. We don't need to go to that fucking job anymore. People will pay to see us do exactly what we've been doing," I add with another spurt of cum.
[00:14] rdalrt2: I growl deeply, gritting my teeth* Mmrrrr...yeah...let's record our growth tomorrow then...
[00:15] Mad Dog: I kiss you deeply as I scratch your wide, knotted back with my fingers.
[00:16] rdalrt2: (mmm, wanna fast forward us to the next day?)
[00:16] Mad Dog: (sure)
[00:17] Mad Dog: We're hundreds of pounds bigger and more monstrous as I set up the webcam in front of us. "Ready, bud?" My voice is an unearthly deep bass.
[00:17] rdalrt2: I grin wide and nod, laying out on our broken bed, where the cam is pointed* Mmmm...I can't believe we grew so much overnight...we've gotta be at least...450 pounds now, bigger than anyone ever has been!
[00:18] Mad Dog: I toss you your own bottle of pills as I hold up mine and empty it into my mouth, chomping on as many as I can. "We're gonna get bigger for our audience, too, stud!"
[00:19] rdalrt2: I laugh and down the entire bottle of pills quickly, wiping my mouth and tossing the empty bottle away* Mmmm...these have a bigger effect when you take more at the same time...I wonder how big these will make us...
[00:20] Mad Dog: We start to find out as my chest swells out inches at a time as I flex, my dick ripping through the straining poser I was wearing and my ass thickening and lats widening. "OHhhhhh, fuck, it's almost like sex now!"
[00:21] rdalrt2: I feel my biceps as they inflate, trembling softly as my body enlarges with pounds by the second* Awww, fuck...it feels so damn good!
[00:21] Mad Dog: I lift you up and lower you onto my burgeoning dick, spewing its first load as we speak.
[00:22] rdalrt2: I moan, wrapping my huge arms around your neck gently as you skewer me, my body shaking atop your huge dick* Unnnfff...deeper...fuck me deeper! *I bellow out in my deep bass voice*
[00:23] Mad Dog: I totally bottom you out on my 18" whopper, feeling your monstrous glutes smacking against my melon balls.
[00:23] Mad Dog: The hit counter on our new webcast is skyrocketing by the second and people are donating hundreds of dollars into our account.
[00:24] rdalrt2: I lean my head back and growl out, my big sharp teeth glinting in the light...almost looking like fangs* Mrrrunf...fuck yeah! *I roar as our bodies continue to enlarge*
[00:25] Mad Dog: I, too, am looking beastly as I ram you like a king of the jungle, spewing more and more loads into your innards and squeezing our mighty chests together.
[00:26] rdalrt2: I lean forward and kiss you passionately, growling as our sharp fangs click together, the two of us becoming muscle beasts with every second that passes...passing 600 pounds of brawn!*
[00:26] Mad Dog: We finally switch places as I get down on all fours and raise my blasphemous ass into the air.
[00:27] rdalrt2: I dig my sharpening nails...claws?...into your hips firmly, thrusting my own 23 inch tool forward and ramming your ass to the hilt in one fell swoop!*
[00:28] Mad Dog: I roar in pleasure as I pant and grunt and push against your rod, blooming out even harder with brawn.
[00:30] rdalrt2: I roar out loudly as I fuck you harder than you've ever felt before...my massive rod sliding in and out of your tight chute easily...making you gasp and moan in bliss and pain!*
[00:31] Mad Dog: We're easily past 700 lbs. now and growing insatiable. Our thrusts and humps are cracking the walls and it's getting difficult to see over our pecs.
[00:32] rdalrt2: The webcam rolls on as we grow larger and larger, our voices getting deeper, our speech becoming more slurred and guttural...I pump load after load into your hot, waiting ass, feeling both our bodies expand larger and larger*
[00:33] Mad Dog: I'm like a bitch in heat, howling and thrusting back onto it as sperm seeps out of my used hole and my muscles look unholy in mass and my face is a furry, unkempt mess of brown hair.
[00:34] rdalrt2: I wince in pain as I feel a sharp prick right above my ass...a thick tail begins to sprout from behind me, my ears growing more pointed, my fangs growing longer and more wild* Hrrrrrrgg...*I growl ferally, thrusting into your abused hole*
[00:36] Mad Dog: The same happens to me as mass continues to pile onto us, sending us into the glorious 800s.
[00:38] rdalrt2: I growl and moan, our beast transformation in full swing...there's no way to stop it, and I don't want to!* More....
[00:39] Mad Dog: "Ggrrrrrrrrrrrrr... friend.... f-f-fuck," I manage to grunt out, pulling myself off of your dick and turning around to fuck you. I'm a beastly god now, all muscle and brawn and manly hair and vicious attitude.
[00:40] rdalrt2: The webcam rolls on, capturing every moment of our glorious change from human into...something more, yet less at the same time. Our muscles inflate more, passing 900 pounds, quickly getting close to quad digits!*
[00:42] Mad Dog: I shove you roughly against the wall and stick my dick in your anus, flooding it instantly with white-hot semen and nibbling on your meaty chest.
[00:44] rdalrt2: I growl and gasp, smiling wide as what's left of my human mind realizes the change that we're going through...* More...pillssss...urruuu...*I growl out*
[00:45] Mad Dog: I seem to understand as I lick and torture your thick nipple at the edge of your shelf of muscle and the flow of my cum seems to increase from my throbbing low-hangers.
[00:46] rdalrt2: I snarl deeply as our unearthly bodies pass the glorious 1000 pound mark...expanding bigger than anything, anyone intended...
[00:47] Mad Dog: I grip you in a huge bear hug and madly lick all over you with my large, rough tongue, wanting to savor your growth into supersexuality.
[00:48] rdalrt2: Our bodies evolve past human standards now...pre drools from our dicks constantly, and we can cum at will now...our bodies grow into hyper-male vessels meant for sex only*
[00:49] Mad Dog: Our semen is spraying everywhere as I continue to flex and grow and transform into something terrifying and godly and primitive.
[00:50] rdalrt2: Mooore...piilllsss...make stronger...bigger...male! *I snarl out, panting as you fuck me deeper with each thrust of your dick*
[00:52] Mad Dog: I reach over to where I now keep our stash of pills and pour another bottle into your begging mouth.
[00:54] rdalrt2: I growl and gulp down the pills, grinning ferally* More...pills...mean...me bigger soon! *I snarl out*
[00:54] Mad Dog: I kiss you as your pecs bloat between us.
[00:55] Mad Dog: I use my new tail to grab another bottle and shove its contents down my throat.
[00:59] rdalrt2: I growl and pant as we continue to expand...the lust for sex begins to wear off, and even our godly bodies begin to tire after the marathon sex session...*
[00:59] Mad Dog: "Friend," I softly say, licking the tip of your spent cock.
[01:01] rdalrt2: I grin, looking over at you through my yellow eyes* No friend...mate...
[01:02] Mad Dog: "Mate," I purr understandingly as I hug you and fall asleep, still growing bigger.
[01:03] rdalrt2: (mmm, maybe wanna fast forward us a bit more? )
[01:03] Mad Dog: (lol, ok, you start)
[01:05] rdalrt2: I growl low in my throat as I wake up...I move my foot gently, smashing through a few walls of my former home...the two of us are colossal, to say the least, we have to be over fifteen feet tall, and in the hundreds of tons...the webcam was on the whole time to record our growth from freaks into titans while we slept*
[01:08] Mad Dog: "Mate feel good?" I purr, stroking your harsh, handsome face with my huge clawed hand.
[01:09] rdalrt2: I nod, panting a bit, my face rugged and harsh, fur sprouted up all across my chin and along my jawline, my features sharp and feral* Mmmrrr...feel good...feel puny...have dream! Mate was bigger than...everything. *I smile ferally* Good dream...
[01:12] Mad Dog: I smile back evilly as I take a pathetically small case of pills and throw them into my mouth, chewing on them easily.
[01:12] Mad Dog: "Make dream true," I tell you as I flex my ungodly pecs.
[01:13] rdalrt2: I gasp and grin wide, grabbing another case of the pills and swallowing them* Mate not want be left behind...
[01:15] Mad Dog: My tail yanks hard on your phallic monstrosity.
[01:15] rdalrt2: I snarl, panting softly as I survey the cases and cases of pills, grinning wide with excitement* Soon...be too big to take pills...take all pills now?
[01:18] Mad Dog: I grab all the pills with one hand and shove them between our kissing mouths, sharing the pills between us as we grunt and lick.
[01:20] rdalrt2: I growl and moan softly, gulping down the pills I shared with you, feeling our enormous pecs mash together* mfff...house too puny...
[01:21] Mad Dog: I stand up and swing my arms out, demolishing your former home.
[01:21] rdalrt2: I smile up at you ferally, surverying the wreckage of my former home...thankfully, we live out in the forest away from town, far from where anyone can see us* Mrrr...mate so strong
[01:23] Mad Dog: I flex my exploding muscles, almost becoming overwhelmed by their increasing size. "Strong so good," I growl back.
[21:29] rdalrt2: *I rumble loudly as I stand over the wreckage of the house, my fur-covered body warmed by the sunlight* Mmrrrr...*an idea occurs to me as we both grow, thousands of pills just starting to take effect* Where...mate get pills?
[21:30] Mad Dog: I admire my thighs as they bloat and swell with new fibers of brawn. "Computer."
[21:31] rdalrt2: *I grunt, shaking my head* Nngg...no...where pills...come from..
[21:33] Mad Dog: "Man... few miles... north."
[21:35] rdalrt2: *I grin ferally* We go see...man. We get more pills...be biggest ever!
[21:35] Mad Dog: I roar in agreement as I run in that direction, knocking ancient trees over easily.
[21:36] rdalrt2: *I bound after you, grinning wide, our massive furry bodies streaking through the forest, expanding bigger and bigger, passing 20 feet in height, a few hundred tons of muscle*
[21:37] Mad Dog: Soon we come across the isolated house, towering over it. I sniff the air and grunt, "Man not home."
[21:45] rdalrt2: *I growl and shake my head, our bodies still inflating with muscle rapidly* Mrf...where pills...
[21:46] Mad Dog: I sniff again. "Underneath," I mutter as a swipe of my arm demolishes most of the upper levels of the house as I try to get to the basement.
[21:47] rdalrt2: *I grin, watching you...eager to grow, even though we're growing crazily already, already over 30 feet tall, and growing bigger!*
[21:48] Mad Dog: I finally get to the foundation and smile toothily at the piles and piles of bottles that have been stockpiled.
[21:49] rdalrt2: *I grin ferally, seeing those bottles...* Mate want do this?...Get too big for planet, maybe...
[21:50] Mad Dog: I stroke my fat dick with a clawed hand. "Already too big for anything else."
[21:51] rdalrt2: *I growl and nod, leaning down over the foundation of the house, trying to see just how many bottles there are...*
[21:52] Mad Dog: I divide up the pile and start shoveling them in, bottles and all.
[21:53] rdalrt2: I grin ferally, doing the same thing, cramming as many pills as possible into my gullet...rumbling as they hit my belly*
[21:55] Mad Dog: Our growth detonates, growing us by the feet per second and tons by quicker than that.
[21:58] rdalrt2: *I moan deeply, panting as our growth skyrockets...and there's still more pills to be had! We continue devouring them, millions of pills in the end!*
[21:59] Mad Dog: Hundreds of feet tall, untold tons of gristly muscle and manliness, I rub my unheard-of body against yours ferally.
[22:00] rdalrt2: *we pant and sweat as we grow, our claws and fangs growing, elongating, the two us completely de-volving into truly feral, titanic beasts, able to think of only sex and muscle and musk and growing! I hump against you powerfully, slobbering all over your face*
[22:01] Mad Dog: I lick you back, all over, hard cock pumping so much precum between our bulbous chests.
[22:02] rdalrt2: *our dicks grow bigger and bigger, our nuts resting heavily on the ground now, pre being manufactured faster than it can be expelled...*
[22:02] Mad Dog: I hug you as hard as I can, trying to dent your fortress of muscle and being unsuccessful against your diamond-hard bulges.
[22:04] rdalrt2: *I flex my massive lats, my back flaring out hugely, my head looking like its about to be swallowed up by my expanding lats. We swell bigger and bigger, our musk blowing in the wind for miles around, the two of us passing 150 feet...then 175...200...
[22:06] Mad Dog: I use my flexible tail to tickle and probe your ass as we grow faster and higher and bigger and wider. 300, 500, 700, 1000 feet tall and rising...
[22:07] rdalrt2: *our shadows are cast over more and more of the surrounding countryside, the two of us bigger than most skyscrapers now...our dicks at eye level with us, our balls huge enough to sit on...the image of what we used to be crosses my mind, and I laugh at the puny creature I was once*
[22:09] Mad Dog: "M-m-mate sexy," I manage to sputter out, licking the tremendous veined shaft of your cock between us.
[22:19] rdalrt2: *I growl over at you, rubbing our massive veiny cocks together, pre and cum showering all around us as we shoot up higher and higher, our huge feet leaving cracks in the ground from our weight!*
[22:20] Mad Dog: Soon we're over a mile high and growing ever faster. Our muscles could be measured in the acres and we're pumping out a veritable sea of cum. I wrestle you to the ground and cause an earthquake that destroys neighboring cities.
[22:21] rdalrt2: I growl underneath you, rolling around, panting, drenched in musky sweat...our massive bodies press against each other, my ass presenting itself for you to fuck!*
[22:22] Mad Dog: I press the unspeakable head to your anus and drench it in a storm of precum before entering.
[22:23] rdalrt2: I gasp and howl out, my massive furry body being invaded by a dick that's bigger around than any earthly object...my guts are stretched and pulled tight, pre flooding my insides* Nggg!
[22:24] Mad Dog: Our nipples rub up against each other, tripling our delight and erotic torture as I spew cum into you with the force of a hurricane.
[22:26] rdalrt2: I cry out in erotic bliss, my belly swelling out from the torrent of cum that's being pumped into it, the two of us snarling and growling as we begin to outgrow the earth itself, the two of us easily visible from space*
[22:27] Mad Dog: The crust of the earth caves in around us as your load spews into space, orbiting the planet like a ring of the gods' milk.
[22:29] rdalrt2: We're growing too quickly to enjoy our reign as gods of the planet, we're going to destroy it before we even get any worshippers...it doesn't really matter though, we're both too lost in the bliss of fucking eachother as we expand to over 1000 miles in height, our speed only increasing!*
[22:30] Mad Dog: The planet splits in twain as I give your ass one final thrust, destroying the world that is now far too small and weak to house our superior bodies.
[22:31] rdalrt2: *how we're still alive is a mystery, perhaps we've attracted the oxygen from the planet because of our gravity...it doesn't matter though. I growl as the moon slams into my nipple, turning into dust against my diamond-hard body* Nff...
[22:32] Mad Dog: I float into Mars and cause it to shatter into billions of pieces with the weight of my impact.
[22:36] rdalrt2: I grin, seeing your back turned to me...I take the chance to shove my massive phallus inside of you, our bodies becoming less and less mobile as time passes*
[22:37] Mad Dog: My ass keeps engulfing your growing rod as I whine and pant and moan, shooting my own cock between my pecs and coating my fuzzed face full of my own thick seed.
[22:40] rdalrt2: *the planet we've just outgrown is about the size of my big nipple now, the two of us getting bigger and bigger and bigger...all thanks to the millions of pills we've injested...who knows if they'll ever run out?*
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Mad Dog For This Useful Post:
cowboybear (April 11th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options