The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MuTheta9's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2007, 04:24 PM

MuTheta9 is on a distinguished road
Muscle-More-2 (Pat's second growth)

Okay, guys, you can stop with the beatings. I get it. MMG. Okay. I went into more detail in this one about Pat's growth. Now that, out of the way, you may grab your flogging sticks again and continue the beatings.

"If this is a dream, don?t wake me up." I told her as I turned around and looked at her eye to eye. As I realized I too was now near 7 feet tall, I picked her up and carried her back to the bedroom and proceeded to learn every inch of her body. It felt so good to know that I could possess this much power. I knew that when I went back to work that I wouldn?t need a jack to get the car in the air for a pit stop. But I digress, it was a beautiful weekend and I dare say that this had brought Sarah and I closer to each other then we?ve ever been before. I mean, come on, how many people are there built like we are in the world?

Muscle-More-2 (Pat?s second growth)
By Mu Theta 9

The first thing I did when I got Sarah back to bed was kiss every inch of her beautiful body. I could taste the remnants of the sweat from last nigh. I was a sweet yet salty mix that instantly got my now 12 inch member harder then I?d ever been in my life. I worked my way down her body and softly kissed my way down her rock hard abs. As I neared her sex, I started to tickle it with my goatee. This always drove her nuts and today was no exception. When my lips finally made their way to her dripping sex I could already taste the sweet nectar. I readily drank as much as I could and dove my tongue into the tightness. As I lapped up her cum I could feel a tingling in my body. It felt like my muscles were starting to cramp up, but it still felt good. As I continued I could feel her legs start to press harder into my chest. I opened my eyes to find that the already large shelf of muscle that was my pecs was actually inflating more. This got me more turned on, so I ate her out with a new abandon.
I could feel my body changing as I continued to pleasure my love. Every time I heard her scream with pleasure, and then taste the flow of her cum blasting into my mouth I could feel the tingle in my muscles get more intense. After a while, she started begging me to let her catch her breath. I glanced over at the clock on the wall and saw that I?d been pleasuring her for over an hour. I forced her to have one final climax before I let her relax. As I made sure to swallow every last drop of her sweet juice, I stood up to go look in the mirror behind her door. As I stood up I cracked my head on something. As I looked up I saw that I had just bounced my head on the ceiling, which was 12 feet off the floor. I squatted down and flexed a crab pose, since it would be difficult to stand up fully to look in the mirror.
As I flexed my muscles in the mirror I could watch as my cannonball sized biceps slowly swelled into basketballs, then finally stopping as they looked about the size of beach balls. My abs had exploded from a tight 8 pack into a ripped 12 pack of muscle bricks. It was euphoric to feel and watch my body growing before my eyes. My pecs which already looked like twin sides of beef began to inflate more, actually pushing their way up, forcing my chin up to allow more space. I watched in the mirror as my pecs continued to inflate and when they stopped I had the perfect chest, complete with down turned nipples. I could feel myself get harder from just watching this spectacle going on in front of me.
I looked down as I saw movement near the floor and was shocked to watch my cock swelling and throbbing as it snaked it?s way across the floor. This was amazing. A quick estimate I?d say it was about 2 feet long and while not really getting any longer as I continued to flex. It did get thicker. It had been about the width of a beer can, then as I crouched there flexing I watched it swell to near the girth of a 2 liter of soda. What I found amazing was that there were veins running around it like a road map. Each thick as a soda straw and you could watch the blood pumping as my member throbbed and twitched. At this point my balls looked like softballs as I could swear I heard them fill with cum.
Sarah had come around at this point and was sitting behind me on the bed. As I held my flex I watched as her face, once able to be seen in the mirror between my neck and shoulder just disappeared as my shoulders widened and my neck swelled to the point that I looked like a head on a body. It was actually kind of funny to see just how small my head looked with all that thick hard muscle throbbing and twitching as it grew in every possible space around it.
"HOLY SHIT PAT!" Sarah broke the silence. "What the hell did we just do?"
"I don?t know and I don?t care babe, but I?m going to return the favor." I told her as I turned around and actually slapped her in the tits with the head of my monster member. I could see the fear in her eyes as she wondered if she?d be able to take it all. I reached out and picked her up with one hand under her perfect ass, and smiled at her as I laid back on the bed.
"Just relax Sarah, this is going to be awesome." I told her as I positioned the head of my cock at the mouth of her sex and with what seemed like a slight move for me. I could hear her scream in a mix of pleasure and pain as my cock head parted her tight sex.
"NO! It?s too big. Take it out!" she screamed at me and struggled to free herself from my grip.
"Oh, come on. It?s no worse then the time you got me drunk and did my ass with that monster dildo of your?s." I shot back as I pushed another 6 inches in.
Her sex was like a glove it was so tight around my member. She was gasping for breath as she tried to relax. She knew I was in control and she was just along for the ride here. As I started to pump her on my member I watched as my arms and chest pump up as they received their work out of taking my near 600 pound lover on and off my member. It was an amazing feeling as I just watched her disappear from my view as I lay there on my back and with my swelling pecs steadily growing more obscene, I had nothing to do but throw my head back and just enjoy what I could.
I felt her reach down and wrap her legs around my hips as she squeezed and pulled herself onto my member, actually hilting herself. I gasped as I felt the head brush against her cervix ever so slightly and I knew that we were made for each other. She started to jump up and down on my member as she gave in to the lust. I?d never seen Sarah like this before. Not that I could actually see her now, but to feel her ridding me like she was trying to break a wild horse, I knew that this was new ground for the both of us and decided to just go with it and let her do what she wanted. After all, I was bigger then her again and I doubt she could hurt me, much.
I heard her scream as she rode a series of orgasms and I felt her hit me in the abs as she pounded her fists into me screaming.
"CUM YOU FUCKER! FILL ME!"
I?d never heard that beautiful mouth use those words before, and I actually found it erotic as I felt my balls tighten, I grunted as I reached up and grabbed her hips hilting her again as I blasted her tight sex with what seemed like a gallon of cum. She arched her back and screamed one last time before she collapsed onto my chest, panting like she?d just ran a marathon, and covered with as much sweat too. We stayed that way all thru most of the day as she tried to regain her composure. She finally stood up and dialed a number on her cell and I hear her tell the person on the other end that it had happened, and they should send the truck. She turned to me and snuggled with me in the bed.
"Um, who was that hun?" I asked her with concern.
"Oh, just the institute. They told me that this might happen if I ever made love again." she said with a giggle. "It looks like they were right. Well, they said you?d get bigger, but I don?t think they ever thought you?d eat my pussy for a total of 3 hours."
"So now what?" I asked her not really knowing what was going to happen.
"We just go see them and live a new life together." she told me snuggling tighter into my muscled arm and chest.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscleboytom's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2007, 05:56 PM

muscleboytom
Send a message via Yahoo to muscleboytom
A great second part to the story! Love the MMG growth and str8 sex too!
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2007, 06:49 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I just want to enphasize that you are entitled to write your own fantasies about male muscle growth, if the story feats straight sex or no sex at all, it really doesn't matter to me, but the main theme has to be the male muscle growth, you can make female characters grow bigger as well, but only as secondary importance, which this second indeed focused. I do hope that you find fellow members that enjoy the same fantasies, but please bear in your mind that this is a very particular stream that we don't want to see changed in yet anohter FMG story site.

As long as the story goes within the lines of this second chapter, i really wish you good luck and that you have fun exploring your fantasies.

enjoy your writing,
  #4   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2007, 11:36 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuTheta9
Okay, guys, you can stop with the beatings. I get it. MMG. Okay. I went into more detail in this one about Pat's growth. Now that, out of the way, you may grab your flogging sticks again and continue the beatings.
Like I mentioned, it's a pretty touchy subject about having FMG, but it's been good so far (the story I mean).

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options