The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2007, 12:50 PM

johnd is on a distinguished road
Young Thugz

Young Thugz

By John D.

I was taking a shortcut to work through a small park near the housing project. The ?park? was actually just a half block of concrete with a basketball court and some pull-up bars and parallel bars. The walls of the surrounding buildings were covered with graffiti. It was 10 a.m. so I didn?t feel threatened, but I sure wouldn?t want to be there at night.

As I walked, I saw two boys playing on the pull-up bars and parallel bars. One of them was doing pull-ups and the other was doing parallel bar dips. As I walked towards them I counted the number of reps they did. The pull-up boy did over 30 pull-ups - that?s when I started counting. I don?t know how many he did before I started. And the parallel bar boy did over 80 dips. God knows how many he did before I started counting. Those boys were strong.

As I got closer, they turned around to look at me. The pull-up boy was older, probably about 13 years old. The parallel bar dip boy must have been his younger brother, probably about 10 years old. They were black and I immediately thought they looked like little thugs. They were both wearing boxers and sagging shorts that barely were held up by their muscular butts. They were wearing big necklaces made of fake gold on the older kid and fake silver on the younger kid. At least I thought it was fake. And they were wearing big diamond earrings. Their hair was short and their faces were very good looking. Their faces looked like angels but their bodies looked like muscular thugs.

They weren?t wearing any shirts and their shorts were hanging really low, so I could see their bodies very well. These kids were built. They each looked like a miniature 50 Cent. The older kid had obviously gone through puberty already. He had thick wide shoulders and a big chest with bulging pec muscles. His lats flared out on his back and his arms looked really big. Big and incredibly musclular. I looked at his arms and thought they were bigger than my arms even though I was 23 years old. He had an incredibly muscular waist with an eight pack of rock hard muscle. He had absolutely no fat on his body. His shorts were hanging very low so I could see his incredible oblique muscles and the top part of his round muscle butt. It was hard to see his legs, but I could see his calves and they were big and muscular, like he did a lot of running and sports, so I knew his legs were big. Then I looked down and saw a basketball. He and his brother obviously played a lot of basketball here at the park. His body was covered with sweat, like he had just finished a rugged one on one basketball game with his brother.

Then I looked over at his little brother. In a way, the little brother was more impressive than his sibling. He obviously hadn?t gone through puberty yet, but he still looked very fit and muscular. He had no fat on his body either and he was starting to build the kind of muscles his brother had. He already had big shoulders - I couldn?t believe a 10 year old could have shoulders so thick with muscle - and I could see his lat muscles flaring out on his back. He had big pec muscles that glistened with sweat and I could see the individual fibers of muscle bulging on his torso as he moved. His arms were very muscular, not as big as his brother?s but still very big and muscular for a kid. And his waist - it was tiny. He had the smallest wasp like waist I have ever seen and it looked like a washboard, a washboard of corrugated steel muscle. He had very narrow hips too, so he had a real V taper from his wide shoulders to his narrow hips. His legs looked big and strong too. These two brothers obviously came from a great gene pool.

?Whaddya lookin? at?? said the older boy as I stared at their bodies. I kind of gulped as I thought about what to say. ?You guys are real strong. I saw you doing the pull-ups and parallel bar dips. You did a lot of them. And now I see you got a lot of muscle.? The boy looked at my skinny little body. ?Yeah, we got muscle and we?re strong. We?re thugz. You don?t wanna mess with thugz.?

I almost wanted to laugh when he said they were thugs, but then I remembered that I thought they looked like thugs. ?But shouldn?t you be in school? It?s a school day.? The younger kid spit on the ground. ?Fuck school. We hate school. The only time we go to school is when we wanna hit up some kids for money. We?re stronger than any of ?em so they give us whatever we want. We?re thugz and we just take whatever we want from those wimpy kids.? The older boy chimed in. ?Yeah, you don?t need no books to get money. What you need is muscle and steel nerves. Then you just take what you want and there?s nothin? anybody can do about it, ?cause you?ll smash ?em if they do anything. ?Cause you?re thugz. Most of the kids are fat little pigs. They got tons of fat on their bodies. It?s fun to squeeze their fat and make ?em cry. I love it when I squeeze some wimp?s fat and he starts hollering in pain. I love it when tears roll down his fat face. I don?t give a fuck how they feel. I?m a thug. I don?t give a shit about those little wimps. They?re so fucking fat and wimpy. Us thugz don?t got no fat at all, just solid muscle. Thugz rule.? The older boy flexed his muscles as he stood there, showing me how big, hard and fat-free they were. He looked at me with the kind of blank look on his face that said ?Yeah, I?m stupid but I got muscle and I?m strong as shit so it don?t matter I can?t read. I take whatever I want from you smart kids.?

The boys went back to the exercise equipment. I couldn?t help but stand there and watch. This time the older boy did parallel bar dips and he cranked out 100 very easily. His body sweated even more and I could see the beads of sweat dropping off his thin skin. His shoulders, pecs and triceps bulged with each rep. They got a lot bigger and harder as he cranked out rep after rep. He got an incredible pump in his muscles. His brother watched him and counted out the reps. Then the big boy jumped down from the bars and flexed his muscles for me. ?Thug muscles,? he said as he looked at his rippling arms. I realized this boy probably weighed as much as I did, maybe more, because I only weighed 140 pounds. And he was all muscle.

?Go at it, little thug,? he told his brother. The 10 year old boy jumped up onto the pull-up bar. I couldn?t believe how big his lats were as he hung from the bar. His body looked like a V, flaring down from his wide shoulders and lats to his narrow hips. His little waist looked like a washboard. I could see all the muscles flexing as he hung there. His shorts were really low and I was amazed at all the muscle he had in his firm round butt. He pulled himself up and my eyes bulged out as I saw his biceps flexing, balling up in to big muscle balls as he pulled himself up. His lats were thick and wide and they didn?t have a problem at all pulling up his muscular body. The kid cranked out 50 reps and dropped to the ground. He hit a lat pose, flaring out his wing like 10 year old lats. ?Thug muscles,? he said as I stared at his incredibly muscular body.

Then the boys both hung on the pull-up bar facing me. They started raising their straight legs and feet up and down, working out their shredded ab muscles. My mouth dropped open as I watched their washboard abs pull their feet up so easily. They both had eight packs of muscle and because their boxers and shorts were so low I could see it all. They finished 20 reps and jumped down on the ground. I was dumbfounded looking at their washboard abs. They both had wide shoulders and flaring lats and their hips were very narrow. Their abs looked like brick walls of solid muscle on their small waists. The 10 year old?s waist was so tiny, I guessed it measured only 24 inches, but it was so muscular it was incredible.

?Our abs are as hard as bricks,? said the young thug. ?You can punch ?em but your fist will just bounce off. It?ll feel like you hit a brick wall. Try it. Punch me as hard as you can.? I looked at the kid?s shredded abs, which looked amazing thick and cut on his tiny little waist. ?Go ahead, white boy. You can?t hurt me. I can hurt you but you can?t hurt me.? God, how arrogant, I thought. This little 10 year old was completely unafraid of my fist. He didn?t think I could hurt him but he thought he could hurt me. An arrogant little thug.

I pulled back my arm and hit the kid right in the middle of his abs. There was a loud smack as I hit him. Not a thud. A smack, like I had hit a plate of steel. And that?s what it felt like. A fucking corrugated steel plate. Abs as hard as bricks. It did feel like my fist hit a brick wall. I grabbed my hand, which was throbbing in pain.

?Shit, you are so weak,? he said. ?I could hardly feel that. Punch me again and make it harder. My brother and me hit each other all the time and he?s way stronger than you.? I looked at his rippling abs and at my sore hand. ?No, I don?t think I can,? I mumbled. The kid got a mad look on his face. Testosterone and adrenaline were raging through his body. ?You smash me in the gut or I?ll bury my fist into your backbone,? he said as he made a fist and waved it around my soft little gut. I gulped as I saw his huge 10 year old muscles ready to smash that fist into my soft flesh.

I used my other hand this time and smashed my fist into his gut as hard as I could. Again it felt like I had hit a brick wall and my hand throbbed with pain. ?What a fuckin? little shit,? said the kid. ?You punch like a girl. You?re just like all the little wimps in school. If you try to hit me you can?t do a thing. You?re nothing to my thug muscles.? I looked at his shredded abs and cringed.

Then the big brother came up to me and said ?You do some pull ups. Let?s see how strong this little white boy is.? I felt embarrassed, because I knew I wasn?t anywhere near as strong as these two young blacks. ?Come on, white boy. Are you as strong as us little black kids?? His little brother started laughing. ?Yeah, white boy. Am I stronger than you? I?m only 10 years old, but I know I?m stronger than you.? Now I was really embarrassed. So I went up to the pull-up bar, grabbed it and tried to pull myself up. Except that I couldn?t do it. I couldn?t even do one pull-up. I had never been athletic. I was a far cry from these two black muscle studs. ?Fuck you?re weak!? yelled the older boy. ?Not even one pull-up!?

Then he looked at his brother. ?You wanna see some strength? You wanna see a real thug? You wanna see some real thug strength? Watch this.? He grabbed the bar and told his brother to jump up and hold on to his waist. The brother grabbed his steel hard waist and held himself there with his muscular arms. Then the boy did eight pull-ups, pulling up his own weight plus the weight of his little brother. I gasped as I saw his lats bulging with thick muscle and his biceps contract from steel like cords of muscle into big balls of vein covered mass. His lats flared out like wings of thick muscle, covered with thick veins pulsating with blood. After his last rep, he jumped down and said ?Thug muscles,? as he flexed his arm in my face. ?I could smash you into a pulp and I wouldn?t even be trying hard,? he said as he looked at his huge arm and my little arm. ?Feel how hard my muscle is. Feel how big and hard it is.? I reached up and wrapped my fingers around the black kid?s bicep. I could feel the fibers bulging underneath. They felt like steel cords balled up into a huge mass of rock hard muscle. I pinched but I couldn?t make a little dent. ?That?s a thug muscle,? he said proudly. ?Kids at school don?t stand a chance.? I pictured in my mind this strong young black stud taking whatever he wanted from the kids in school. And any kid who tried to say no would get smashed by his big thug muscles. And then he?d take what he wanted from that kid too.

?My little brother?s really strong too. Watch this.? He pointed at the parallel bars and his brother jumped up on them. Then he grabbed onto his brother?s small waist and held his legs up with his washboard ab muscles. My mouth dropped open. Was this little 10 year old really going to be able to do dips with his own weight plus his older brother?s weight? The kid dropped down. Then his triceps bulged with rippling muscle I never knew a 10 year old could have. His delts and pecs almost ripped out of his thin skin and slowly the two bodies raised back up. ?Fuckin? thug power,? he yelled as he got to the top. Then he lowered himself again and cranked out two more reps. His muscles bulged out of his skin. They were incredibly pumped. His veins were pulsating with blood. I couldn?t believe the strength in this young boy?s body. Then his brother dropped and he flipped himself down from the bars and did a most muscular pose. ?You ever see strength like that in a 10 year old, white boy? You ever see that kind of power? I weigh 100 pounds and my brother weighs 150, so I was liftin? 250 pounds with these arms. I got thug muscles.? I gulped in total awe.

He lowered his arm and held his fist with his other hand. Then he flexed his triceps. The big bulges of muscle almost broke through his paper thin skin. They were huge. They were rock hard and bulging with striated muscle. I couldn?t believe a 10 year old boy had that kind of muscle. I reached over and felt those super strong triceps. The kid grinned as I admired his muscles. He knew he was a stud. ?I never saw any kid as strong as you,? I told him. And I was telling the truth. ?I can?t even do one parallel bar dip and you just pulled up two bodies.? ?Fuck yeah, I?m way stronger than you. I?m a big black thug and you?re just a little white wimp. Think of what I?m gonna look like when I?m your age. I?m gonna be huge and I?m gonna be brutal.? These thugs were full of testosterone and I knew they were gonna get huge and strong. Fuck, they already were.

Then he relaxed his arm and looked me in the eye. He was a foot shorter than me but he was so muscular it was frightening. ?Gimme your wallet. Gimme your watch.? I looked at him in horror. ?Hey wait a minute. You can?t do this. You can?t rob me.? The little kid sneered. ?I can do whatever I want to you. You?re a weak little white boy. I?m a big black thug.? I was horrified at what was happening. Instantly I tried to run, but the big brother grabbed my arm and squeezed it hard. His strong fingers dug into my flesh. There was no way I was going to be able to run. He threw me back to face his younger brother. ?You wanna fight?? said the kid. ?You wanna fight a 10 year old thug? Yeah, let?s fight!?

At that, the kid smashed his fist deep into my soft gut. I was amazed at the power of his punch. It felt like I was being hit by a 20 year old weight trained athlete, not a 10 year old kid. His fist went through my intestines and I buckled over in pain. The kid was strong! He had just done parallel bar dips with the weight of his brother plus his own weight being lifted by his 10 year old arms. And now those super strong arms were punching me like piledrivers. He was so fast! He was so strong! I tried to punch him in the chest, but his muscles were rock hard and my little punch just bounced off harmlessly. His chest was just as hard as his abs. He laughed at my futile attempt.

?Smash him, bro! Smash the shit outta him!? yelled the big brother. The kid started hitting my body with incredibly hard punches. He hit my gut. He hit my chest. He hit my arms. Every punch felt like I was being punched by a piledriver. And every time I tried to hit him, he either dodged out of the way or took the punch like it was nothing. I never could hit his face because he was way too fast. Plus, I was weak and he was strong. He was a muscular black thug and I was a weak little white boy. His brother kept cheering him on, calling him a stud thug and calling me a weak little white shit. Finally the kid said, ?Say good night, white boy,? and he threw a hard punch into my chin. I could feel a crack in my jaw as my chin bone broke and I fell to the ground. My body was wracked with pain.

He stood over me, put his leg on my chest and flexed his biceps. ?You can?t fight a thug,? he said. ?Us thugs always win.? He reached down and grabbed my wallet and took off my watch. Then his older brother said, ?If you call the police, we?ll beat you up so bad you won?t be able to walk. We have friends. Other thug friends. We?ll find out where you live and we?ll smash you into a pulp. And how would it sound to the police if you say you got beat up by a 10 year old??

The young kid smashed his foot into my sore ribs and said, ?Yeah, I?m 10 years old, but I?m a thug. And you don?t wanna mess with thugz.?

THE END
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to cbinto's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2007, 02:22 PM

cbinto is on a distinguished road
Very cool story.
  #3   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2007, 02:24 PM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
Uh

Interesting.. It would have been better if they weren't so young Like maybe 13 and 15. And there was no growth..
But Good Story Maybe add a chapter 2 where they get huge later on, cause they already sound like some power hungry freaks. They could do some real damage a couple years down the road.
  #4   Add to GrowthMaster's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2007, 04:13 PM

GrowthMaster is on a distinguished road
Why are most of the characters in your stories so young?

I do think you are a good writer, but big muscles or not the whole young thing just isn't cool. It would be unfortunate if this site were shut down because of something like this.
  #5   Add to Flexedbicep020's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2007, 04:27 PM

Flexedbicep020 is on a distinguished road
Im not really into the whole thug scene but it was a well written story. Thanks.
  #6   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2007, 04:39 PM

johnd is on a distinguished road
I don't understand the concern because there is absolutely no sex in the story. It's just about their muscle, strength and attitude.
  #7   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2007, 05:14 PM

Adam is on a distinguished road
I don't understand why there should be any concern either. I enjoyed this story and I dont' think there is any rational basis for believing it has a chance of causing this site to be shut down.
  #8   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2007, 09:26 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrowthMaster
Why are most of the characters in your stories so young?

I do think you are a good writer, but big muscles or not the whole young thing just isn't cool. It would be unfortunate if this site were shut down because of something like this.
This comes subject comes up time and again. There is nothing illegal about writing stories involving younger characters, even if there was sex involved. Just like it's not illegal for people to get killed, tortured, teens having sex, etc...in books, movies, and TV. It's called fiction/fantasy for a reason.

My apologies for being a bit abrasive, but if you are not happy with the content than please don't read it.

John,
You are a very talented writer. Thanks for sharing with us.

-- Shawn
  #9   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2007, 10:25 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
[COLOR=#000000]I?m sorry, I have to agree that at least one of the kids is too young. When you start giving detailed descriptions of pumped up 10-year-old?s body, you leave the realm of muscle growth and enter the realm of pedophilia. ? especially since there is no muscle growth in the story.[/COLOR]
  #10   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2007, 10:38 PM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
Yeah

I Kinda Have to Agree. Yeah I know there's No Sex, But just the fact your jerking or people are getting off to the idea of a 10 year old with huge muscles is Kinda sick. There has been some stories on this forum where even 9 Year olds are fucking People. It's not right.. I'd Say 14 Minimum and even then you should follow up like a year later on there growth or something. Lets try and stick to High School or Above.

Just my thoughts I guess..
  #11   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2007, 10:40 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
I respect your opinion. And while it may not suit your moral code, or mine, it is not illegal to write fictional stories. That was the only point I was trying to make.
  #12   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2007, 10:54 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
This story and others like it can't get the site shut down. It's protected under the first amendment (and I assume the servers are in the US.)

However, I'm with GrowthMaster and Jaypat on this and other stories posted here. Pedophilia is not okay, even in fantasy. Knowing what happens to children who are sexually abused or exposed too early, I take deep offense to such things.
  #13   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2007, 11:03 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypat
[COLOR=#000000]I’m sorry, I have to agree that at least one of the kids is too young. When you start giving detailed descriptions of pumped up 10-year-old’s body, you leave the realm of muscle growth and enter the realm of pedophilia. – especially since there is no muscle growth in the story.[/COLOR]
*sighs*

1. As mentioned, it's not pedophilia if the people mentioned aren't real, which (hopefully) they aren't. If this story really did happen, then yes, it would very much so be pedophila.

2. A story can have no growth as long as it's at least implied that the growth happened in the past.

3. If you don't like this story, then you'll be blown away at some of the others kid MG stories placed over the years.

4. Everyone has their own fantasies. Not all of them have to deal with adults and/or sex. John writes a lot of kid MG, not like no one else has over the years.

5. Honestly, isn't it still technically pedophilia even if the character is a teen? Does going from 12 to 13 really make a difference? (rhetorical questions)

6. Hated to be a bit rude, but I figured this didn't need to escalade into something larger.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #14   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2007, 01:07 AM

elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
Mate, i thought the story was OK. I agree that maybe the boys could of been a few years older [namely the 10y/o].

Though i'm certainly disgusted with paedophilia, there was no mention of sex in this story,and the adult was the one in the vulnerable position,not the boys.
  #15   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2007, 04:45 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I happen to have loved this story, and I have always been in favor of muscle boy stories, while some may feel uncomfortable about them, and perhaps there should be warnings in the title about their age, there is absolutely nothing illegal or even wrong with these stories, its not like pedophiles would ever be in the situation to meet real boys like this, because most likely none exist, that's the whole situation, these are characters in a fictional story, it's simple as that, that's like being offended by a comic book or a TV show. You have the right not to read these stories, but its every bit a right for John D. or any other author who feels like it to write these stories, its why this was set up, for artists and writers to express their freedom of speech. John D is one of my favorite authors, not because he uses kids as his main characters, but because he's a very good storyteller with great description of muscle and strength, age doesn't matter, I have read some of his stories dealing mainly with adults, and they blew me away just as much. I say it's up to Flexodus, but put me on the side of this story staying.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #16   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2007, 05:11 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
the context of this story is hitting a little too close to home for me just w/o the growth a female classmate of mine was attacked walking home thoiugh a park by kids of the exact same age and race as the kids in this story. i wouldnt have thought sumone would write a story that applies to actual events wether they be inteded to be fictional or not - i know u have to right to write wat u want but take into account that u may not have meant to this stroy really upsets me
  #17   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2007, 06:17 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick0095875
the context of this story is hitting a little too close to home for me just w/o the growth a female classmate of mine was attacked walking home thoiugh a park by kids of the exact same age and race as the kids in this story. i wouldnt have thought sumone would write a story that applies to actual events wether they be inteded to be fictional or not - i know u have to right to write wat u want but take into account that u may not have meant to this stroy really upsets me
Wow, I'm sorry to hear about that, but really, how could John have known about your classmate's situation at all, I'm sure if he would have before hand he would perhaps thought better to use those exact characters, and yes, crimes such as these do happen just about every day, but once again, this is another thing, just as people complain about pedophiliac content, these stories are not meant to be taken so seriously, but for some reason, some people do. I'm not saying its wrong or right, but some people have to get this through their heads, these stories are meant to be for fun. I'm sorry if what I say offends anyone here, and I'm not trying to downplay the crimes that these youths committed against your friend, but I think if you're offended by fictional material, well, you're taking the internet too seriously. Period.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #18   Add to hungreed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2007, 06:57 PM

hungreed is on a distinguished road
John I enjoy all your stories including this one. Please keep them coming.

It's unfortunate that many times I have noticed certain members here overly anxious to be a critic.
  #19   Add to NorCalZman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2007, 09:09 PM
Young and Growing!

NorCalZman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to NorCalZman
Regarding these stories in genreal and not this one in particular, stop beating around the bush please. This is a sexually oriented site, with muscle growth being the fetish/connection to sex. It might as well have the character having sex. While not illegal, the inclusion of preteens and younger in these stories borders on pedophilia fantasies.

Just callin it like I see it.
  #20   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2007, 09:51 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
The Supreme Court had held that pornographic depictions of fictional underage characters is protected speech under the First Amendment. The key word there is fictional. Ashcroft v. Free Speech Coalition (2002).

That aside, this story does not even feature any sexual situation, thus this story does not even touch on the controversy alluded to: namely, pedophilia.

For my part, I felt the story needed muscle growth. Moreover, I prefer teenage characters. Here the main thug is a boy. He's too young for my taste, but each to their own...
  #21   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2007, 10:17 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Let me be honest: when I first posted I hadn't read the story at all. Yes, it's very rude and obnoxious to criticize something you know nothing about. I've experienced that first hand. Let's just say that I have my methods of knowing when stories will pop up on the board that will feature things I don't want to read about. Regardless, I apologize for replying on just the basis of other's reactions.

That said, I still have issue with the fact that it mixes a fetishized subject with children. That alone wouldn't be bad since any subject can be fetishized and any subject can be mixed with children. My problem stems from the fact that this story mixes muscle and children directly--and is posted on a board that fetishizes muscle. While there's no sex, there is a clear erotic bent to the writing. Is the story pedophilic? In my opinion it is and that disturbs me deeply.

However, I again apologize for posting without looking at the story. That said, this isn't the type of story I would ever want to read.

Go ahead and flame me if you like.
  #22   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2007, 10:44 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachirobi
Go ahead and flame me if you like.
Honestly, now I'm starting to think all of us need to drop the subject. It's just gonna go back and forth with neither side really getting anywhere. Most of what has been said is opinion anyways, and it's just that, opinion; we really can't prove or disprove any of that.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #23   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2007, 06:02 PM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
A few points.

This story is disturbing on a few levels and pushes envelopes of acceptability. Often art, and especially great art does that. I'm not implying that John D's story is neccessarily great art but it does take a kind of artistic courage to push into taboo areas and while some of us may be disturbed or repelled by the subject matter that doesn't mean his story doesn't belong here. We always are able to quit reading. If we can't, it is a tribute to John D's power as a storyteller.

The story may not contain muscle growth per se but there are other stories that deal simply with extremely muscled individuals rather than actual growth on this site as well. This story certainly contained that element.

To me John D's work has always been fascinating, uncomfortable and powerful. There are usually elements of pain, humiliation, cruelty and submission. These are all things I seek to avoid in life and yet I find myself reading his stories and having them affect me powerfully. In this particular story there are elements of overt racism as well as the youth of two of the characters that make some readers particularly uncomfortable.

I would hope that the people who are overly disturbed would avoid his work.
  #24   Add to musqlure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2007, 10:01 PM

musqlure is on a distinguished road
John,

EXTREMELY hot story. I also would have preferred that the thugs be older, like 16 and 18. Just a matter of taste, though, because I don't think it's pedophilia.

LOVED the racial element. Too many stories on here about blonds. Hope to see more of this story.
  #25   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2007, 12:15 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Simple Solution ...

... No cops, just 2 ounces of lead right between the eyes. Then call the meat wagon to haul off those 2 little piles of human debris. When you live in New Orleans, this isn't fantasy, at any level, it's life.

In Glock we trust.

- TagsNOLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnd
Young Thugz

By John D.

I was taking a shortcut to work through a small park near the housing project. The ?park? was actually just a half block of concrete with a basketball court and some pull-up bars and parallel bars. The walls of the surrounding buildings were covered with graffiti. It was 10 a.m. so I didn?t feel threatened, but I sure wouldn?t want to be there at night.

As I walked, I saw two boys playing on the pull-up bars and parallel bars. One of them was doing pull-ups and the other was doing parallel bar dips. As I walked towards them I counted the number of reps they did. The pull-up boy did over 30 pull-ups - that?s when I started counting. I don?t know how many he did before I started. And the parallel bar boy did over 80 dips. God knows how many he did before I started counting. Those boys were strong.

As I got closer, they turned around to look at me. The pull-up boy was older, probably about 13 years old. The parallel bar dip boy must have been his younger brother, probably about 10 years old. They were black and I immediately thought they looked like little thugs. They were both wearing boxers and sagging shorts that barely were held up by their muscular butts. They were wearing big necklaces made of fake gold on the older kid and fake silver on the younger kid. At least I thought it was fake. And they were wearing big diamond earrings. Their hair was short and their faces were very good looking. Their faces looked like angels but their bodies looked like muscular thugs.

They weren?t wearing any shirts and their shorts were hanging really low, so I could see their bodies very well. These kids were built. They each looked like a miniature 50 Cent. The older kid had obviously gone through puberty already. He had thick wide shoulders and a big chest with bulging pec muscles. His lats flared out on his back and his arms looked really big. Big and incredibly musclular. I looked at his arms and thought they were bigger than my arms even though I was 23 years old. He had an incredibly muscular waist with an eight pack of rock hard muscle. He had absolutely no fat on his body. His shorts were hanging very low so I could see his incredible oblique muscles and the top part of his round muscle butt. It was hard to see his legs, but I could see his calves and they were big and muscular, like he did a lot of running and sports, so I knew his legs were big. Then I looked down and saw a basketball. He and his brother obviously played a lot of basketball here at the park. His body was covered with sweat, like he had just finished a rugged one on one basketball game with his brother.

Then I looked over at his little brother. In a way, the little brother was more impressive than his sibling. He obviously hadn?t gone through puberty yet, but he still looked very fit and muscular. He had no fat on his body either and he was starting to build the kind of muscles his brother had. He already had big shoulders - I couldn?t believe a 10 year old could have shoulders so thick with muscle - and I could see his lat muscles flaring out on his back. He had big pec muscles that glistened with sweat and I could see the individual fibers of muscle bulging on his torso as he moved. His arms were very muscular, not as big as his brother?s but still very big and muscular for a kid. And his waist - it was tiny. He had the smallest wasp like waist I have ever seen and it looked like a washboard, a washboard of corrugated steel muscle. He had very narrow hips too, so he had a real V taper from his wide shoulders to his narrow hips. His legs looked big and strong too. These two brothers obviously came from a great gene pool.

?Whaddya lookin? at?? said the older boy as I stared at their bodies. I kind of gulped as I thought about what to say. ?You guys are real strong. I saw you doing the pull-ups and parallel bar dips. You did a lot of them. And now I see you got a lot of muscle.? The boy looked at my skinny little body. ?Yeah, we got muscle and we?re strong. We?re thugz. You don?t wanna mess with thugz.?

I almost wanted to laugh when he said they were thugs, but then I remembered that I thought they looked like thugs. ?But shouldn?t you be in school? It?s a school day.? The younger kid spit on the ground. ?Fuck school. We hate school. The only time we go to school is when we wanna hit up some kids for money. We?re stronger than any of ?em so they give us whatever we want. We?re thugz and we just take whatever we want from those wimpy kids.? The older boy chimed in. ?Yeah, you don?t need no books to get money. What you need is muscle and steel nerves. Then you just take what you want and there?s nothin? anybody can do about it, ?cause you?ll smash ?em if they do anything. ?Cause you?re thugz. Most of the kids are fat little pigs. They got tons of fat on their bodies. It?s fun to squeeze their fat and make ?em cry. I love it when I squeeze some wimp?s fat and he starts hollering in pain. I love it when tears roll down his fat face. I don?t give a fuck how they feel. I?m a thug. I don?t give a shit about those little wimps. They?re so fucking fat and wimpy. Us thugz don?t got no fat at all, just solid muscle. Thugz rule.? The older boy flexed his muscles as he stood there, showing me how big, hard and fat-free they were. He looked at me with the kind of blank look on his face that said ?Yeah, I?m stupid but I got muscle and I?m strong as shit so it don?t matter I can?t read. I take whatever I want from you smart kids.?

The boys went back to the exercise equipment. I couldn?t help but stand there and watch. This time the older boy did parallel bar dips and he cranked out 100 very easily. His body sweated even more and I could see the beads of sweat dropping off his thin skin. His shoulders, pecs and triceps bulged with each rep. They got a lot bigger and harder as he cranked out rep after rep. He got an incredible pump in his muscles. His brother watched him and counted out the reps. Then the big boy jumped down from the bars and flexed his muscles for me. ?Thug muscles,? he said as he looked at his rippling arms. I realized this boy probably weighed as much as I did, maybe more, because I only weighed 140 pounds. And he was all muscle.

?Go at it, little thug,? he told his brother. The 10 year old boy jumped up onto the pull-up bar. I couldn?t believe how big his lats were as he hung from the bar. His body looked like a V, flaring down from his wide shoulders and lats to his narrow hips. His little waist looked like a washboard. I could see all the muscles flexing as he hung there. His shorts were really low and I was amazed at all the muscle he had in his firm round butt. He pulled himself up and my eyes bulged out as I saw his biceps flexing, balling up in to big muscle balls as he pulled himself up. His lats were thick and wide and they didn?t have a problem at all pulling up his muscular body. The kid cranked out 50 reps and dropped to the ground. He hit a lat pose, flaring out his wing like 10 year old lats. ?Thug muscles,? he said as I stared at his incredibly muscular body.

Then the boys both hung on the pull-up bar facing me. They started raising their straight legs and feet up and down, working out their shredded ab muscles. My mouth dropped open as I watched their washboard abs pull their feet up so easily. They both had eight packs of muscle and because their boxers and shorts were so low I could see it all. They finished 20 reps and jumped down on the ground. I was dumbfounded looking at their washboard abs. They both had wide shoulders and flaring lats and their hips were very narrow. Their abs looked like brick walls of solid muscle on their small waists. The 10 year old?s waist was so tiny, I guessed it measured only 24 inches, but it was so muscular it was incredible.

?Our abs are as hard as bricks,? said the young thug. ?You can punch ?em but your fist will just bounce off. It?ll feel like you hit a brick wall. Try it. Punch me as hard as you can.? I looked at the kid?s shredded abs, which looked amazing thick and cut on his tiny little waist. ?Go ahead, white boy. You can?t hurt me. I can hurt you but you can?t hurt me.? God, how arrogant, I thought. This little 10 year old was completely unafraid of my fist. He didn?t think I could hurt him but he thought he could hurt me. An arrogant little thug.

I pulled back my arm and hit the kid right in the middle of his abs. There was a loud smack as I hit him. Not a thud. A smack, like I had hit a plate of steel. And that?s what it felt like. A fucking corrugated steel plate. Abs as hard as bricks. It did feel like my fist hit a brick wall. I grabbed my hand, which was throbbing in pain.

?Shit, you are so weak,? he said. ?I could hardly feel that. Punch me again and make it harder. My brother and me hit each other all the time and he?s way stronger than you.? I looked at his rippling abs and at my sore hand. ?No, I don?t think I can,? I mumbled. The kid got a mad look on his face. Testosterone and adrenaline were raging through his body. ?You smash me in the gut or I?ll bury my fist into your backbone,? he said as he made a fist and waved it around my soft little gut. I gulped as I saw his huge 10 year old muscles ready to smash that fist into my soft flesh.

I used my other hand this time and smashed my fist into his gut as hard as I could. Again it felt like I had hit a brick wall and my hand throbbed with pain. ?What a fuckin? little shit,? said the kid. ?You punch like a girl. You?re just like all the little wimps in school. If you try to hit me you can?t do a thing. You?re nothing to my thug muscles.? I looked at his shredded abs and cringed.

Then the big brother came up to me and said ?You do some pull ups. Let?s see how strong this little white boy is.? I felt embarrassed, because I knew I wasn?t anywhere near as strong as these two young blacks. ?Come on, white boy. Are you as strong as us little black kids?? His little brother started laughing. ?Yeah, white boy. Am I stronger than you? I?m only 10 years old, but I know I?m stronger than you.? Now I was really embarrassed. So I went up to the pull-up bar, grabbed it and tried to pull myself up. Except that I couldn?t do it. I couldn?t even do one pull-up. I had never been athletic. I was a far cry from these two black muscle studs. ?Fuck you?re weak!? yelled the older boy. ?Not even one pull-up!?

Then he looked at his brother. ?You wanna see some strength? You wanna see a real thug? You wanna see some real thug strength? Watch this.? He grabbed the bar and told his brother to jump up and hold on to his waist. The brother grabbed his steel hard waist and held himself there with his muscular arms. Then the boy did eight pull-ups, pulling up his own weight plus the weight of his little brother. I gasped as I saw his lats bulging with thick muscle and his biceps contract from steel like cords of muscle into big balls of vein covered mass. His lats flared out like wings of thick muscle, covered with thick veins pulsating with blood. After his last rep, he jumped down and said ?Thug muscles,? as he flexed his arm in my face. ?I could smash you into a pulp and I wouldn?t even be trying hard,? he said as he looked at his huge arm and my little arm. ?Feel how hard my muscle is. Feel how big and hard it is.? I reached up and wrapped my fingers around the black kid?s bicep. I could feel the fibers bulging underneath. They felt like steel cords balled up into a huge mass of rock hard muscle. I pinched but I couldn?t make a little dent. ?That?s a thug muscle,? he said proudly. ?Kids at school don?t stand a chance.? I pictured in my mind this strong young black stud taking whatever he wanted from the kids in school. And any kid who tried to say no would get smashed by his big thug muscles. And then he?d take what he wanted from that kid too.

?My little brother?s really strong too. Watch this.? He pointed at the parallel bars and his brother jumped up on them. Then he grabbed onto his brother?s small waist and held his legs up with his washboard ab muscles. My mouth dropped open. Was this little 10 year old really going to be able to do dips with his own weight plus his older brother?s weight? The kid dropped down. Then his triceps bulged with rippling muscle I never knew a 10 year old could have. His delts and pecs almost ripped out of his thin skin and slowly the two bodies raised back up. ?Fuckin? thug power,? he yelled as he got to the top. Then he lowered himself again and cranked out two more reps. His muscles bulged out of his skin. They were incredibly pumped. His veins were pulsating with blood. I couldn?t believe the strength in this young boy?s body. Then his brother dropped and he flipped himself down from the bars and did a most muscular pose. ?You ever see strength like that in a 10 year old, white boy? You ever see that kind of power? I weigh 100 pounds and my brother weighs 150, so I was liftin? 250 pounds with these arms. I got thug muscles.? I gulped in total awe.

He lowered his arm and held his fist with his other hand. Then he flexed his triceps. The big bulges of muscle almost broke through his paper thin skin. They were huge. They were rock hard and bulging with striated muscle. I couldn?t believe a 10 year old boy had that kind of muscle. I reached over and felt those super strong triceps. The kid grinned as I admired his muscles. He knew he was a stud. ?I never saw any kid as strong as you,? I told him. And I was telling the truth. ?I can?t even do one parallel bar dip and you just pulled up two bodies.? ?Fuck yeah, I?m way stronger than you. I?m a big black thug and you?re just a little white wimp. Think of what I?m gonna look like when I?m your age. I?m gonna be huge and I?m gonna be brutal.? These thugs were full of testosterone and I knew they were gonna get huge and strong. Fuck, they already were.

Then he relaxed his arm and looked me in the eye. He was a foot shorter than me but he was so muscular it was frightening. ?Gimme your wallet. Gimme your watch.? I looked at him in horror. ?Hey wait a minute. You can?t do this. You can?t rob me.? The little kid sneered. ?I can do whatever I want to you. You?re a weak little white boy. I?m a big black thug.? I was horrified at what was happening. Instantly I tried to run, but the big brother grabbed my arm and squeezed it hard. His strong fingers dug into my flesh. There was no way I was going to be able to run. He threw me back to face his younger brother. ?You wanna fight?? said the kid. ?You wanna fight a 10 year old thug? Yeah, let?s fight!?

At that, the kid smashed his fist deep into my soft gut. I was amazed at the power of his punch. It felt like I was being hit by a 20 year old weight trained athlete, not a 10 year old kid. His fist went through my intestines and I buckled over in pain. The kid was strong! He had just done parallel bar dips with the weight of his brother plus his own weight being lifted by his 10 year old arms. And now those super strong arms were punching me like piledrivers. He was so fast! He was so strong! I tried to punch him in the chest, but his muscles were rock hard and my little punch just bounced off harmlessly. His chest was just as hard as his abs. He laughed at my futile attempt.

?Smash him, bro! Smash the shit outta him!? yelled the big brother. The kid started hitting my body with incredibly hard punches. He hit my gut. He hit my chest. He hit my arms. Every punch felt like I was being punched by a piledriver. And every time I tried to hit him, he either dodged out of the way or took the punch like it was nothing. I never could hit his face because he was way too fast. Plus, I was weak and he was strong. He was a muscular black thug and I was a weak little white boy. His brother kept cheering him on, calling him a stud thug and calling me a weak little white shit. Finally the kid said, ?Say good night, white boy,? and he threw a hard punch into my chin. I could feel a crack in my jaw as my chin bone broke and I fell to the ground. My body was wracked with pain.

He stood over me, put his leg on my chest and flexed his biceps. ?You can?t fight a thug,? he said. ?Us thugs always win.? He reached down and grabbed my wallet and took off my watch. Then his older brother said, ?If you call the police, we?ll beat you up so bad you won?t be able to walk. We have friends. Other thug friends. We?ll find out where you live and we?ll smash you into a pulp. And how would it sound to the police if you say you got beat up by a 10 year old??

The young kid smashed his foot into my sore ribs and said, ?Yeah, I?m 10 years old, but I?m a thug. And you don?t wanna mess with thugz.?

THE END
  #26   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Personally, if people feel better if the kids are older, I say go for it. I'm not against using older characters like I said, he has written adult stories with some hot themes and great writing, it makes no difference to me, but one of my favorite elements of these stories is the height difference, where someone much smaller overpowers someone much bigger, that goes more in line with a kid overpowering an adult, but if it involved a vertically challenged person, I think I would be affected the same way. So, in the future, I would rather see stories that don't rub people the wrong way in terms of age, but I would still like to see more situations were much smaller people overpower much bigger power, its a fine line. Whatever happens, just know I'll always be a fan of yours John.

#27   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2007, 06:06 PM

Adam is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75
So, in the future, I would rather see stories that don't rub people the wrong way in terms of age
Since the subject has been broached yet AGAIN, I must say I disagree completely. In the future I would much rather see people keep quiet when stories rub them the wrong way rather than try through complaining to impose their narrow tastes on the rest of us. I know of at least one author who discontinued a story I very much liked merely because of the whining complaining of a few readers who didn't like his theme. There are plenty of stories I loathe here for their Dudley Do-Right characters, but I keep quiet and don't tell the author how much I dislike his tale. Why? Because what I dislike is not something objective, like the grammar or spelling; it's something subjective, a matter of personal taste. If he likes characters without a basic human dark side, fine. I don't, and so I simply don't read those stories. This seems a difficult thing for our society to grasp, but there is no RIGHT not to be offended. The much cherished right to free speech presupposes that people will take offense, and that is simply too bad for them.
  #28   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2007, 06:53 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Wow, I can definately relate to both Iceman and Adam. I love stories about a shorter, smaller or younger muscle kid who overpowers others who are bigger or older than him. But, because the kid would be younger, those stories would be taboo on this site and everybody would gripe about a story like that. And, yet, lately there have been a series of stories ("Touched", "Davey", "Nick") where the main character is very strong, even though he is a minor, and not everybody has complained. Makes you wonder why some authors get away with it while others get rebuked...
  #29   Add to emsgdh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2007, 03:59 PM

emsgdh is on a distinguished road
I'd like to add my voice in support of Adam's last. If one doesn't like the work, well, don't read it.

The fact is, with someone the calibre of John D., one ought to be grateful for the smallest crumb that falls from his table.

My advice is to just say thank you very much and shut the bloody hell up.
  #30   Add to msman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2007, 09:23 PM

msman is on a distinguished road
Personoly I like your story Gym Encounter alot better ~_~.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options