The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to BGryphon18's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2007, 09:49 PM
Muscle Worshipper

BGryphon18 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BGryphon18 Send a message via MSN to BGryphon18 Send a message via Yahoo to BGryphon18
Muscle Frat - Part One

Hey Guys!

It's been forever since I posted a story and this one was a "special order" for someone here on the board. I'm going to do my best to not only finish this one, but double-back to finish some of my other ones.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the first two chapters of this new story. (the second will be posted separately).

Muscle Frat - Part One:

Troy was, bar none, the most perfect guy that God ever created. Well at least as close to perfect as anyone I had ever encountered. 6?5? and nearly 300 pounds of hard ripped sculpted marble that most people would call muscle. He was hot, and he knew it. About the only real flaw I could find with Troy was that he was a touch more arrogant then I can usually take. Though truth be told, if I could look like him, I probably would be too.

Troy is the atypical college muscle stud. Good at every sport he played: star athlete, MVP, etc. and the object of fantasy for everyone from freshmen to some (or all) of the professors. He knew it and did everything he could to enhance that effect. He wore nothing that wouldn?t enhance his already god-like physique and most of the time that meant wearing nothing at all. He would boast about his lifts, or his most recent sexual conquest to the point of nausium. As I said, he was a stud, and he knew it well.

At first glance you would peg Troy to be the stereotypical straight fag-bashing muscle head type who would pummel you all the way to the hospital if you so much as looked at him. Thankfully for me, he wasn?t. Troy was one of those guys who just loved sex. He would show off his body to anyone who he caught looking at him for longer then was ?normal?. Flexing various muscles quickly, or harder than what was called for when doing certain tasks. He was a natural born flirt and he was DAMN good at it. The desire of every girl, wet dream of every gay guy and the envy of everyone who considered themselves ?built? on campus.

Don?t get me wrong, Troy wasn?t a bad guy in any respect. He was always nice to just about everyone especially if they complimented his body. He?d chat with you for a bit and even if you weren?t his type, he?d generally be personable. The more you complimented him, the more arrogant he got though. Flexing various muscles and telling you how much bigger and stronger he was then you. Comparing the size of his massive arms to most people?s heads usually (as they were roughly the same size).

?Fuck man, you?re so much smaller than me! This bicep is bigger then you?re head runt! I could pop you like a grape.? He would then put you into a (moderately) tight headlock just to emphasize his point. He would make sure to flex just hard enough so that this biceps would press hard into your throat, but not enough to really hurt you. It turned into a week-long jerk off fantasy for me personally because I got to feel not only his huge arms, but his chest as he pressed me hard into his torso. I desperately wanted him to use and abuse me to his fullest extent but never knew exactly how to go about it. I wasn?t sure if he was gay or not when I first met him and I didn?t want to get on the wrong side of him as he could have put me in traction easily. So I played it cool for a while and found out that while he was gay, or at least bi, he wouldn?t go for someone like me as I didn?t really have the ?build? he was looking for. See Troy was a guy who got off most on his size. How much bigger and stronger he was then his conquest. The guy had to either be a 98 lb. weakling or a ripped muscle jock that he could prove he was the Alpha Male over. Sadly I didn?t fit either of these categories so I used the one asset at my disposal to try and change that: my brain.

I was attending school on an academic scholarship in the bio-chemistry department. I was something of a prodigy when it came to the functions of the human body. I knew exactly how everything worked, how to stimulate certain hormones and glands so they worked better and thus created my own brand of protein shake. What?s the point of being a genius if I don?t use it to get what I want right? And what I wanted more than anything was Troy. I wanted to be the type of guy that would drive him wild so that we could have hours and hours of hot muscle sex.

I spent weeks, and considerable school resources to create a super shake that would pack more protein in a single serving then most pro bodybuilders could ingest in weeks. A contact of mine in the nanotech division also helped me to program a batch of nanites to help speed up the process of growth beyond what I could do alone. If all worked as planned, this little elixir would give me the body of a seasoned pro athlete in a matter of days.

It took nearly two hours for me to muster up the courage to actually drink the stuff to give me what I always wanted. While the lust and desire were strong, a scientific mind like mine will constantly plague the upside with doubt. ?What if it something goes wrong? What if I end up being eaten alive by these things? what if I die from this?? Round and round it went. Finally I just had to plug my nose and down the stuff. I had a feeling it would taste like shit and I was right. Never in my life have I ever ingested something like that. And I?ve had my share of disgusting cafeteria food in high school too.

The effects were almost immediate. Within the hour I could feel a very curious sensation throughout my body. I felt warm and cold at the same time due to the nanites using my fat reserves as energy as well as give me a body fat percentage of damn near zero. The process generated heat, but the lack of body fat caused me to feel colder as I didn?t have any ?insulation? left now. I had worked out in the past so I knew what the ?pump? from a good workout felt like, but this was something beyond that. It was painful to be sure, but also very erotic. I could almost see my body getting larger and more ripped as the night progressed. My shirt and shorts were becoming slowly less baggy and ever more grabby around my expanding muscles. Being the stereotypical nerd I was I didn?t have any weights in my apartment so I did what I could to test my new limits. Pushups, sit-ups, lifting and pushing various pieces of furniture to push my body to grow more. Before this transformation I was lucky if I could do 30 pushups. I had done 30 in almost as many seconds and kept going till I started to tire. I lost count somewhere over 200 and my muscles just never tired. I had to stop because the excessive strain was causing the nanites to work the muscles in my pecs and shoulders more so I was starting to look unbalanced. I moved onto sit-ups and again lost track as to the number I did. I could feel my abs getting tighter and stronger with every few reps I did and I would have kept going for hours but I wanted to check out the other changes. My arm were my next focus point and I brought both arms up and flexed them as hard as I could watching the bicep peak and harden over and over again. Dozens, perhaps hundreds of times I flexed and unflexed my biceps watching as each of the fibers would expand under the skin. I could see them pressing against the skin as they pumped up more and more with orgasm inducing muscle. I had started the night at around 160 pounds with at least 25% body fat (like I said, nowhere near the type that Troy would go for) but I was now closing in on 200 very ripped and toned pounds that would certainly turn most heads and with luck, the head of the muscle god I was lusting for. After an hour and a half or so, I could tell the nanites had used all the available fuel for my growth. I was now at the bursting point of my clothes and could not believe that it worked so well. Just a few pounds shy of 200 but seeing as how I lost probably 40 lbs of fat, the change was that much more dramatic. I was fuckin HOT! If this bod wouldn?t make Troy notice me, then nothing would. I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and was about to pull it over my head when another thought struck me. Instead, I reached up to the collar and ripped my shirt off of my now muscled torso. Grunting and growling with the effort (though it didn?t take nearly as much as I thought) I ripped it cleanly down the middle exposing a chest and six pack that belonged to a top fitness model or bodybuilder. I put my hands back onto my chest and felt the size and weight of the muscle pressing back. Groping myself for a few moments, I continued down to my abs feeling the grooves and mounds of ab muscle as I flexed my midsection as tight as it would go.

My cock was now painfully erect and keeping the trend of my shirt, I ripped my shorts off and started furiously stroking my cock while watching myself in the bathroom mirror.

?Yeah look at that fucking muscle stud. Fuck I look so hot. No way Troy is gonna say no to me now.? I flexed my right arm into a single bi pose that I had seen Troy do on numerous occasions and nearly shot at the sight of what had to be at least 17 if not 18 inches of pure muscle power. I brought it to my face to lick that glorious peak and the second my tongue touched my bicep, my cock erupted with the force of what felt like every orgasm I had ever had. I had never been able to really ?shoot? my load before, more of a dripping hose effect, but this was a fountain of cum shooting so hard that the first volley actually hit the ceiling while the next few hit my face, chest and abs before I finally was spent. Had I not been living alone, I?m sure that someone would have thought I was getting pummeled by a herd of elephants due to the yelling I was doing. It turned out later that the tenants above me did lodge a complaint with the building manager, but that?s another story.

It took several minutes and two towels to fully clean up my mess from the ceiling and myself. I then took a shower only to beat off twice more because the feeling of all this muscle was too much for me to handle. I had always lusted after guys who looked like I did now so it was going to take time for me to get used to it (though I sincerely doubted that I ever could).

I grabbed the biggest set of clothes I could find and made my way to the campus gym. With any luck, Troy would be there and I could show him the new and improved me.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BGryphon18 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 6th, 2012), msclpatrol (March 19th, 2013)
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2007, 08:09 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
whoa, man, fucking HOT
it was brief--but to the point; and even I, who usually enjoys lots of detail, was pretty damn satisfied. I like that you didn't seem to dwell too long on any one thing (nor pass glancingly either, mind you ;p) but rather capture the whole sense of it in a delicious survey; like you didn't even have to mention changes to the legs, lats/back, ass, cock(size ;p), or anything but I can certainly imagine something more than acceptable taking place there too based on what you did show us.
so yes--nicely paced, nicely conveyed, and not belabored--great work!
and now, for part two
~ille

Things happen.
  #3   Add to TeknoDave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2007, 10:35 AM
MGS Author, Moderator

TeknoDave is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TeknoDave Send a message via Yahoo to TeknoDave
Awesome start! Moving on to Part 2!

Quick Reply