The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to BGryphon18's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2007, 09:50 PM
Muscle Worshipper

BGryphon18 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BGryphon18 Send a message via MSN to BGryphon18 Send a message via Yahoo to BGryphon18
Muscle Frat - Part Two

And here's the next part

Muscle Frat - Part Two

Walking proved to be almost as orgasmic as showering. Feeling how my arms and legs rolled and rubbed each other was enough to make me hard yet again. Now I knew why guys like Troy and his bids walked like this. The inevitable swagger and need to flex for on-lookers was borderline impossible to resist. I started taking the most isolated and round-about way to the gym but the closer I got, the hotter I felt and needed to see heads turn in my direction and ogle my new jock bod. One guy practically walked into a telephone pole because he was so distracted by my pumped torso (and then by my inflated package).

By the time I arrived at the gym I was so boned up a light breeze would have set me off. I swiped my student ID and opened the doors. The unmistakable sounds and smells of at least a dozen guys working out hit me and my cock gave another throb and twitch. I had only been here once during orientation so I wasn?t sure where anything was but given my new physique, I need to learn quickly lest it raise awkward questions.

I made a quick scan of the gym to find the locker room. It was about halfway through the gym on the left hand side. If I hugged the wall, I should be able to make it there without anyone seeing me. I put on the sweatshirt I brought to try and cover my enhanced body so I didn?t blow the surprise too quickly and started making my way along the wall. I was so focused on my destination, and keeping my head down that I didn?t see Troy and two of his ?smaller? buds (who still had me outweighed by 50 pounds or so) had walked to the machine next to me and the free weights next to the wall. I literally ran into Troy and was snapped back to reality for a moment before fear and panic flooded me.

?Hey! Watch where you?re goin runt. Can?t you see real men are trying to work out here?? Oh shit! OH SHIT!! What was I gonna do now?

?Sorry Troy. Guess I didn?t see you there? I replied meekly. HE looked at me with his eyebrows raised for a second or so before laughing so loud I think everyone on campus heard him.

?Didn?t see me? How can you miss this?? He flexed his biceps in a fantastic double bi shot. ?or this? on to a lat spread ?or THIS!? a glorious most-muscular that had me back at full mast in the time it takes to blink. I had gone almost completely limp due to shock and fright but now I was returning with a vengeance. Troy looked down appraisingly at my crotch and saw my cock tenting my shorts. ?Well, well, well. It looks like you like you can see me now. And it looks like you like what you see. Really like it. You dig my muscles runt? Does this huge, hard muscled body of a REAL man make your tiny dick hard??

Oh shit! If he keeps flexing like that, I?m gonna blow I just know it!

?Yeah I think it does. I think you?re about 2 seconds away from cumming in your shorts runt. Let?s go to the locker room and I?ll show you something to make you cum HARD!? He grabbed my upper arm and almost as fast let it go. ?What the fuck?? He grabbed again and gave a squeeze and started pulling me to the locker room. I resisted a bit, and that, plus the amount I was able to resist shocked him. ?Take off your shirt.? This wasn?t a request. This was an order.

?W?why?? I stammered. Troy?s buds were clearly puzzled by this turn of events and the grins they had just a moment ago were wiped off their faces.

?Because I said so. Do it NOW!? I flinched slightly at the last word but was still too paralyzed by fear to act on his command. He leaned in close to me and said, in just above whisper ?I don?t like repeating myself. I told you to take off your shirt runt. NOW do it or you?ll be sorry.? I Gulped. Well this WAS the reason I was here right? Slowly and shaking terribly, I reached down and slowly pulled my shirt up. As soon as my abs were showing, I heard all of them take a breath and one of Troy?s buds say ?Damn!? Despite my fear I couldn?t help but grin as the shirt was covering my face, still making its way upward. When it was finally off I looked up into the stunned faces of the three muscle studs. One of them whistled.

?What the fuck happened to you runt?? Troy asked. I noticed a note of awe and disbelief in his voice. ?How did you get a bod like that??

?Working out? I weakly mumbled

?Bullshit! When I had you in that headlock a few weeks back you didn?t have this bod. You were soft and thin. What are you on??

?N?nothing? I barely said it before his hand was round my throat and lifting me off the ground.

?Don?t fuckin lie to me runt? He snarled.

?Don?t?call?me?runt!? I choked out and pried his fingers apart and dropped to the ground. When I stood up and looked back at their faces, Troy?s buds were looking at each other with a slightly scared look on their faces and Troy looked pissed. I mean ROYALLY pissed. Obviously no one ever said something like that to him before.

?What did you say?? he said, walking right up to me with his nose almost touching mine. His eyes boring into mine with an almost cold fury.

?Don?t? I started to say, seeing his eyes widen a bit ?Call me runt. If I could get a bod like this in just at few weeks? a lie as it was actually about 4 hours ?What do you think I?ll look like in another few?? That did the trick. Troy opened his mouth to say something, and then closed it again. Obviously he realized that there was a chance that someone could grow bigger than him and this bothered him.

?Alright.? He conceded though I could tell it annoyed him greatly. ?Alright. I won?t call you ?runt? anymore.? He backed away and gave me an appraising look over. ?Though you are still smaller than me. So spill. How did you get so? ripped?? I swear he was on the verge of saying something else but that. It looked like my plan was working out after all, even if in the beginning it was a bit rocky.

?I?ll tell you? I started. Taking a step toward him. The ?jock? part of my psyche was taking over again. ?But I want something in return? Troy eyed me for a moment.

?And what is that?? He asked. Folding his arms across his massive pecs. I took another step closer so I was right in his face again. Mere inches away.

?This? I said and reached out to grab his package. I thought his eyes would bug out of his head. He gasped suddenly and recoiled from shock. Though before he did, I could tell he was already semi hard. He dropped his arms, looked down at his crotch breathing heavy for a moment before looking up at me. Fear flooded me again as I saw his face. I had crossed the line. I was in for a world of hurt now. He took a step towards me, glared at me for a moment before saying calmly:

?You got balls runt. I?ll give you that.?

?With a cock to match? I replied. Troy?s face split into a grin.

?Let' go find out. Was horned up before from the workout but now I?m raging and dyin to break you and fuck your little jock ass till you scream?

?Then what are we waiting for?? I asked

?First things first: How?d you get so big so fast? What are you on? Some kinda ?roids??

?Ah, ah, ah!? I said, waving a finger. ?First you give me the fuck of a lifetime, and then I?ll tell you and your boys my secret. Then you can have as many juiced up muscle freaks to fuck as you can handle? At these words I saw Troy?s cock tent out dramatically.

?Deal. But you better not be messin with me or I?ll kick your ass?

?No tricks. I?ll keep my end of the deal if you keep yours?

?Oh trust me little man. By the time I?m through with you, you?ll be out cold from the pleasure.?

?And by the time I?m done, I won?t be so ?little? either.?

?Let?s go. We stick around here much longer and I?m gonna have to fuck you right here and now.? He adjusted his cock and looked at his buds. I had forgotten they were there but they were both sporting hard-on?s now and looked eager to go.

?Looks like you guys wanna join in too huh?? They shifted a bit and looked both nervous and excited. ?Well?? Troy looked at me as he said that.

?The more the merrier.? I replied. ?They look big enough to have some fun with?

?Trust me little man, they?ll be having fun alright. You see, tonight you are the Alpha Mu Gamma?s bitch. There?s gonna be about a dozen or more guys that are gonna have a round with your ass.?I shot my load. Moaning and bucking my hips as a wet spot appeared on my shorts. ?Fuck man! You better have more where that came from? he said laughing.

?Oh there is. PLENTY more!?

?Good. Grab your gear and let?s get going. We?ve got a long night ahead of us.? And with that, Troy turned his mammoth back to me and headed towards the door.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BGryphon18 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 25th, 2012), msclpatrol (March 19th, 2013)
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2007, 08:16 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
mmm...wow.
terrific
can i have a troy all for myself? that'd be so fucking hot; just as he is :P
or...bigger....mehehehehe
very much liking what i'm seeing, keep on writin' man! tastes like gold already--and you've only just begun
~Ille

Things happen.
  #3   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2007, 12:15 AM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
Damn!

I Love Where this Story Is Going!!! Big Time..
  #4   Add to TeknoDave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2007, 10:44 AM
MGS Author, Moderator

TeknoDave is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TeknoDave Send a message via Yahoo to TeknoDave
Me too, holy hannah.
  #5   Add to scotsrugbyjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2008, 06:44 PM

scotsrugbyjock is on a distinguished road
hey where is the rest of it

Hey guys just wanted to ask where the rest of this story its one of the best ive read and i definatly want to read the rest
  #6   Add to BGryphon18's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2008, 01:14 PM
Muscle Worshipper

BGryphon18 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BGryphon18 Send a message via MSN to BGryphon18 Send a message via Yahoo to BGryphon18
Hey scot,

Thanks for the reply to my story.

To be honest, there isn't another part and I had completely forgotten that I had even written this story. However your post seems to have caused a ripple effect as I've been contacted by a couple other guys to continue this one. After I give it a quick re-read, I'll sit down and try to come up with another chapter that is up-to-scratch with the first two.

Thanks again for the coments and the (apparently) needed kick in the pants Keep your eyes peeled for the next part.
  #7   Add to massingUP's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2009, 04:27 AM

massingUP is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to massingUP
*bump*

Just thought I'd see if this ever went any further... I found it this morning and thought that such a hot storyline deserves to continue.

- J.

http://www.bigmuscle.com/~massingUP
  #8   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2009, 12:48 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
I have to say that was the best turn around I have ever read. And you had your character grab Troy by the short hairs pretty damn quick. Atta boy! Or should I say Atta Big Man?
Glad to hear there's more in store. Keep Writing. It's great stuff.

redroger11
  #9   Add to scott2462's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2009, 08:24 PM
Back in the gym

scott2462 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to scott2462
Just discovered this as well, and I agree, a 3rd part is definitely in order...awesome stuff, man.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options