The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Continuous Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Continuous Muscle Growth Stories Read, create, and contribute to "never-ending" muscle growth stories!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2007, 10:34 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Kid Growth

This is an old story by Bobaroo, since the Kid MG story Iceman died out. Not saying it can't come back, just time for somethin new I suppose.

Disclaimer: 1. Contains underage sex, read no farther if you don't want to read that sort of thing. 2. This was posted without the author's consent, he hasn't replied to any attempts at contacting him. Until he does (if ever), this disclaimer will remain so that everyone knows that Bobaroo doesn't know. (That wasn't explained very well, but I can't think of anything better currently.)

-----
I was expecting my neighbor to come by tonight, but who shows up but his younger brother, Steve. Seems that he can't get over how big his 15 year old brother has gotten and he wanted to follow in his footsteps. He's always looked up to his brother, and he wanted to get huge and freaky muscles too. He's only 13 years old, but he's been fascinated by musclemen since he was a kid reading Superman comics. He begged me so much that I gave in and used the muscle growth generator on him. But first I had tuned it up so that it was extra powerful.

When he saw the effect it was having on him, he begged me to keep on going, because he wanted to be even bigger than his brother. And to tell you the truth, I was really getting off on watching this kid turn into a mini-adult. But not just a regular adult - his body was blowing up with size. He had come in with little pipe stem arms sticking out of a baggy tee shirt, but soon they started swelling in size. In no time they were as large as my arms when he flexed them - 14 inches around and nicely shaped. His chest was getting bigger too I could see, and his shoulders were starting to fill in underneath his shirt. I flipped the machine onto full power and we could see his muscles visibly growing with each passing minute. He soon weighed 180 pounds, I'm sure, still standing at only 5'1"! Long before he got to that size his tee shirt had started tearing along the seams. He really got off on flexing his chest, causing the shirt to rip more each time. When he flexed his guns which were now over 18" the sleeves just exploded along the seams. Finally the child's shirt had fallen off of him in tatters, unable to contain the muscleman's body that Steve now had. I saw the hard ridges of his abs for the first time. His thighs had also been growing all this time, and even though he had been wearing sweatshorts, the material again was unable to contain his huge mass. Before the material gave way, I had been able to trace the growth of Steve's basket. Steve saw me looking at his crotch and smiled. He contracted his cock and ass and the material finally gave way. There was no boy's dick there; what I saw throbbing in front of me was a 10 inch rod, thrusting out of a bush of newly grown pubic hair over a heavy ball sac that looked like it was filled with two lemons.

Steve saw me reaching for the switch that would turn off the machine and he grabbed my arm. His hand around my arm was like a steel grip. "Not yet!" he commanded in a newly deep voice. "I want to get bigger! BIGGER!" I was a little afraid of him, to tell you the truth. He seemed to be getting a little drunk with his power and muscles. He had a maniacal grin as he started striking poses.

"Man, look at this muscle!" he yelled. "Bigger than any of the guys that I envied in the magazines."

And he was telling the truth. He had not gained too much height, maybe only two inches or so, but his muscle mass was increasing, more and more size being packed on his frame. He must have been over 270 pounds and he was still growing! I was in complete awe of this muscle youth. He was the biggest kid that ever existed - shit, he was the biggest guy for his height that ever existed! The veins in his muscles were snaking all over his body like thick ropes, rippling beneath his paper thin skin. When he turned his back to me and spread his lats, they seemed a mile wide. Then he crunched his back into a display of brutal power and muscle. He turned and did a most muscular pose that almost made me faint. Finally the machine started running down, completely drained of power.

He looked straight at me and flexed his arms in an awesome double biceps, which I was able to take a picture of. I got out the tape measure - his arms were now 29" around!! His chest was 70" around, while his waist was a mere 32". His thighs stretched the tape at 45", and his calves were perfect diamonds, 28" thick. Steve saw the weight set that I had gotten for his brother and the other guy that I used the generator on and he said, "Let's see what these muscles can do!" He piled 5 45-lb plates on each side of a barbell, then he picked it up with one hand! He started curling the barbell, the plates clanking together as he repped the weight up and down, like he was curling 5 pound dumbbells! His biceps bulged obscenely, the huge head peaking every time the weight was fully brought up. I stood there, dumbfounded. I never dreamed that the generator would be able to give someone such stupefying power. Finally he dropped the weight, showing no sign of being tired. "That's too light," he said.

Then he noticed that I was still staring, and he grinned that evil grin again. "Come here, Bob. Get a really good look at me now." I shuffled closer, and he flexed the enormous arm right in front of my face. His arm was as big around as my head, and I moaned. "Yeah, this is why I wanted to use your machine," he said. "I want everyone to moan when they see me. I want guys especially to wish they were me, to want me. You want me?"

"Yeah," I managed to croak. "You want to worship this young teen muscle? FEEL THIS FUCKING ARM!" and again he flexed the swollen limb in front of me.
I grabbed onto his bicep, squeezing with all my might but not making a dent in the rock hard muscle.

I grabbed onto the massive arm with my other hand and lifted my legs so that I hung suspended from this hulking kid. He laughed, then grabbed me with the other hand, shifted me a little, then pressed me over his head.

"Thanks for getting me so huge, Bob. I can't wait till the machine recharges and I get even bigger! In the meantime, the growth has made me really horny. And we can see that my muscles aren't the only thing that grew huge." I looked past his broad shoulders and chest to see an enormous erection, pointing straight up at me. Steve's cock must be at least 15" long, and it was thick around as my wrist.

Steve put me down, then pushed me gently, but insistently so that my face was before the huge cock, throbbing with each pulse of blood coursing down the thick veins that encircled the thick shaft. At first I was reluctant - after all Steve was only 13! But he forced my mouth to his big cock head and I realized that in many ways he was a man now - really a superman. The generator had matured him: given him huge muscles, an adult's genitals, and a sex drive that could not be ignored. I opened my mouth as wide as I could, and Steve started to feed the gigantic prick into my face. When it was about halfway in I started to gag, and Steve let up. "Never did this before," he said, "Though I've thought about it a lot. Sure feels great!" I started sucking his cock, creating a suction on it that got him grunting with pleasure.

"Oooh, yeah, suck my cock," he groaned. I held onto his massive thighs, two hard pillars of muscle, so that I could get more leverage as I worked his tool. I looked up, seeing all the muscles in Steve's body rippling as his torso writhed with pleasure. Suddenly, cum started gushing out of Steve's horse dick into my mouth. As he bucked I almost was knocked down, and it was only by grabbing onto his tensed thighs that I kept from being thrown to the floor.

After I had slurped up every drop, Steve picked me up. He held me with one hand and ripped off my pants as if they were made of tissue paper. Of course my own dick was rock hard, and he started stroking it with his free hand. I felt his massive pecs and cannonball delts while his hand fingered my cock. He roughly jerked my prick and I grabbed onto his enormous upper arm while he did so. The sensation was too much, and I shot my load in massive bursts that sprayed all over us.

I was exhausted when Steve put me back down, but it looked like he could go again immediately - his cock hardening and thickening again. But he just smiled that evil smile and said, "Think the growth generator is charged up yet?"

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"

Last edited by TheMM; September 11th, 2008 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Changed it to fit Bobaroo's post.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2007, 05:37 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
This is one of my all-time favorite stories but, as much as I would love to see it continued, I would like to know in advance if anyone talked to bobaroo to ask for his permission, because i know he visites this forum. This would be a great opportunity to revisit one of the greatest and hottest stories ever written, but I would only add to it if the original writer allowed.

So, bobaroo - are you okay with this?
  #3   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2007, 03:06 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life
This is one of my all-time favorite stories but, as much as I would love to see it continued, I would like to know in advance if anyone talked to bobaroo to ask for his permission, because i know he visites this forum. This would be a great opportunity to revisit one of the greatest and hottest stories ever written, but I would only add to it if the original writer allowed.

So, bobaroo - are you okay with this?
Asking an artist/morpher/writer/etc to borrow their things is something I do quite often M4L. This time I did not because when I looked at his account page, it said he hadn't been on since June of last year. If he made himself a new account since then and I simply haven't noticed so be it, then we should ask him. If he really hasn't, perhaps an email?

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2007, 05:21 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM
Asking an artist/morpher/writer/etc to borrow their things is something I do quite often M4L. This time I did not because when I looked at his account page, it said he hadn't been on since June of last year. If he made himself a new account since then and I simply haven't noticed so be it, then we should ask him. If he really hasn't, perhaps an email?
I know you respect the rights of a writer over his story, I was just venting out the question, perhaps the author would express himself. Anyway, I think this a nice gesture of yours, after all this is one of the best stories ever written.

Cheers
  #5   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2007, 05:57 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life
I know you respect the rights of a writer over his story, I was just venting out the question, perhaps the author would express himself. Anyway, I think this a nice gesture of yours, after all this is one of the best stories ever written.

Cheers
Thanks M4L, you're too kind.

Isn't this story "da bomb"? I still don't like the underage sex, but other then that, it is truly one of the hottest MG stories out there.

#6   Add to bobaroo2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2008, 06:07 PM

bobaroo2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bobaroo2 Send a message via Yahoo to bobaroo2
A long time ago I got a mail asking if it was ok to continue this and I said yes, but I guess it never made it to the group. I would be interested to see where people would take this (and probably would love to join in)
  #7   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2008, 08:17 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobaroo2 View Post
A long time ago I got a mail asking if it was ok to continue this and I said yes, but I guess it never made it to the group. I would be interested to see where people would take this (and probably would love to join in)
*looks at the previous date*

Damn, a year ago? Wow, hadn't realized it was that long back. Well, since I guess Bobaroo has given his formal approval, maybe now someone will continue it.

#8   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2008, 08:35 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM View Post
*looks at the previous date*

Damn, a year ago? Wow, hadn't realized it was that long back. Well, since I guess Bobaroo has given his formal approval, maybe now someone will continue it.
maybe your excellent skills or m4l's amazing skills could continue it
  #9   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2008, 08:44 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick0095875 View Post
maybe your excellent skills or m4l's amazing skills could continue it
Well, for myself, it would take awhile to think up something, since it has been a whole year.

#10   Add to hipy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2008, 08:05 AM

hipy is on a distinguished road
pleasee continu this story!!!!
  #11   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2008, 08:15 AM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
I agree I think you should just continue the story! this is one of my all time favs and I always wanted it to be continued
  #12   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2008, 07:11 PM
"This is no trick!"

3 folks who have posted to have it continued? Well then...perhaps in the future, I will.

Now either way, I still gotta come up with an idea to continue it.

#13   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I was a big fan of the original story, would love to see it continued along the same line, no major height growth, just muscle and strength growth.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #14   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2008, 08:56 PM
lifeisahighway

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 View Post
I was a big fan of the original story, would love to see it continued along the same line, no major height growth, just muscle and strength growth.
the originator of kid muscle growwth SPEAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please sir continue this
  #15   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2008, 09:29 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Quote:
the originator of kid muscle growwth SPEAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please sir continue this
Thank you, yeah, I wasn't the writer of THIS story, Bobaroo is and like I said, he did a great job, but Kid Muscle Growth was my creation, that story I felt got away from my original intent, but when other people took over for me, that was their thing and I let them have it. I liked it for the most part, I'll just leave it at that and let those guys go along with the direction they decided to take the story in.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #16   Add to hipy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2008, 06:33 AM

hipy is on a distinguished road
im not the best writer so i post some idea's
make him grow bigger
make him dominate
make him grow smaller but he refuses and makes himself ultra large
and so on
  #17   Add to bobaroo2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2008, 04:36 PM

Kidgrowth, the saga continues

Here is something quick to get it started

I looked at the dials and saw that the machine was 3/4 charged, so I threw the switch to start revving it up. Steve boomed
out a "Yeah!" and jumped back to the platform to start absorbing the rays.
"Man, this feels even better than the first shot," he said, as he put his left hand onto his swollen pec. "I can feel it
getting bigger and it's harder too!"
His chest was not the only thing getting harder, as his boner started to fill out and stiffen. But I forgot about that when
he lifted his right arm, clenched his fist, and his forearm became riddled with veins like soda straws. He saw where my
attention was and said, "Oh yeah, I think someone's tongue is going to be licking along these thick veins."
Steve slowly started to bring his fist towards his shoulder, and his bicep started to thicken and bulge. Suddenly it blasted
into a huge peaked mountain, the capillaries visible underneath his smooth skin. He held the flex and we both stared at the
muscle as it got bigger and bigger, filling more of the space between his shoulder and forearm. Steve straightened out his
index finger and he was able to trace along the vein on top of the gargantuan peak.
He brought his fists together and squeezed his pec muscles. They instantly exploded into a riot of striations - steel cables
fanning out across the enormous mounds of muscle. I gasped at the definition in his gigantic pecs.
"Not bad for a 13 year old, don't you think?" he said.
The machine started making a whining noise again, signalling that it was drained out.
"Shit, not yet!" Steve bellowed. "I want more size and muscle now, I don't want to wait."
"Steve, take it easy. If we let the machine fully recharge, then you can continue to grow. Grow monstrously if you want," I
said. And then I added quietly, "It's what I want."
  #18   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2008, 06:56 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

Hey folks!

Since this is one of my all-time favorite stories I humbly ask for the opportunity to pay my tribute to one of the greatest muscle growth writers - bobaroo - his stories featured among the first ones I've read and till that day they still amaze me, so I am going to write the next chapter on this continuous - a fantasy that has been "haunting" me for so many years - I already have the chapter ready in my mind, it will just be the time to type it - hopefully I can deliver it within the weekend.

Anyway, thanks for giving us the opportunity to continue your amazing work, bobaroo, and once again congratulations on your work,

All best.
  #19   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2008, 10:08 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Yeah, I'd be okay with that, I like your stories, especially the biggest man of them all, but you know my style, and I know yours, so I would prefer if you kept the height growth to a minimum.

#20   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2008, 10:59 AM
lifeisahighway

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 View Post
so I would prefer if you kept the height growth to a minimum.
umm no!!!!!!!! I'd prefer if you kept the height growth to a reasonable proportion like not over 10 feet
  #21   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2008, 11:13 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

Quote:
umm no!!!!!!!! I'd prefer if you kept the height growth to a reasonable proportion like not over 10 feet
Okay...I am taking this easy...this time.

First of all, I want the whole forum to know that I am very proud of my stories just the way they are, with all the "giants" "freaks" and "unrealistic proportions", and I am not changing one word in them in order to please a broader number of "approvers".

However, like I said, I am ceasing this opportunity to pay a tribute to one of the best writers of muscle growth stories, and in order to be loyal to his style I have personally decided that any height growth will only happen within the limits established on bobaroo's work.

In other words - you will see that i am capable of writing a story that won't focus on "abnormal" height growth but mostly in ultra massive muscular growth, but more than just a mere sequel to the "Kid Growth" story you will read something that had been sitting inisde my head for nearly 10 years, ever since I first read this amazing story, I am actually typing a story that had already been written in my heart.

So, once again DON'T worry because I am not the same fool I've once been, my personal style and taste for massive monstrously huge growth will never end because the personal opinion of some readers, however, I am also very thankful to all the amazing writers and their fantastic tales.

That being said, the next one who "dares" to make other comments about my storytelling... just kidding

Take care now, and don't worry you will read my chapter soon, and who knows you might even like it, although most will never admit it
  #22   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2008, 02:27 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

Kid Growth '08

As promissed, here's my tribute to Bobaroo's amazing stroytelling. I just hope I could portrait the same vigorous, manly and stimulating environment of his stories - and don't worry, you will all notice that I was able to keep the height thingy under control. I hope you like this chapter, but most important, bobaroo, I want you to know that I've been keeping this "sequel" inside my head for quite some time, and I am really happy people can read it now.

Enough with that - let's get to the story

Kid Growth '08

Chapter "2" by muscl4life

Chad Powers looked at his watch once again ?Fuck! It?s already so late, damn school?damn?Steve?you big mouth?why did he have to tell dad about my detention?? The incredibly muscular 5?9? 223 pounds lad not only was held in detention for getting into a fight with a fellow jock, his little brother ditched it all to their parents, and for that reason he was grounded, fortunately, after his parents went to bed, the jock had no problem sneaking out of the house from the window of his room, getting his bike to get at his destination as fast as possible, because tonight he would test Bob?s new increments on the Muscle Growth Generator.

The fight that had caused him so much trouble actually started with the usual teasing and provocation very peculiar among the competitive teenager males, soon the fight gained enormous proportions, becoming indeed an unforgettable event, because Dan Higgins, the former Wrestling Team captain, a huge 6?3? 230 pounds senior got his ass kicked by a 15 year old freshman, the same one who had stolen his place as Captain of the Wrestling team! People just cheered as Chad literally cleaned the floor with Dan?s huge body, the guy actually needed medical assistance which certainly made the Principal furious and if it weren?t the intervention of Coach Sanders, Chad could have been expelled instead of just doing detention for a whole month.

However, Powers was indeed proud, he had finally taught a lesson to ?Big Dan? who had been picking on him for quite some time, and he even tried to convince the Coach that he wasn?t worth to be on the team. The amazingly muscular rode his bike with all the strength his augmented muscles now conferred to the thick thighs and calves. ?Shit, this feels so fucking good! All that power, all that strength, I gotta get to Bob?s soon, man I am starving for more muscles!?

The 15 year old teenager had always been very athletic and loved all kind of sports, exercising and most of physical activities, but everything changed when he met Bob, a very nice guy who had moved into the abandoned house at the end of Ventura Drive.
Even though he was indeed impressed about all kind of weird stories about that enormous spooky place and the mysterious man who bought it after so many years, Chad gathered courage knock at the new neighbor?s door to offer his gardening services since the house?s lawn really needed some good caring, and Chad loved working outside, bare-chested, using his muscles and his strength.

Fortunately for Powers, Bob was not the kind of ?weirdo? people commented, for starters, he was pretty tall, around 6?2? tall, seeming to be on his early 30?s, which was much younger than Chad expected, and much better looking too, he was tanned, his dark brown hair neatly combed, wearing nice jeans pants and tight red polo shirt, he really looked like one of those fit male models ? on top of everything Bob was one of the coolest guys ever, since he worked at home, whenever Chad worked on his garden, Bob would gladly offer him freshly squeezed lemonade, snacks or even to offer a hand with the heaviest duties, soon the both of them were bonding like real friends.

Nonetheless, there were still some curious details about Bob; he was indeed very rich, his house had the most modern appliances and gadgets, he rarely left his home and every night the neighbors talked about the loud noises that came from his basement, not to mention the increasing number of power failures which started right after Bob moved into the neighborhood.

Eventually, the ?mysterious man? explained Chad the reason for all the nasty comments people made about him. Bob used to be a much more formal scientist who worked for all kind of companies and military projects, but he had recently gained a ton of money for selling the patents of his projects, and now he had the money and the time to dedicate to personal projects, that?s why he had moved to a big suburban house, he even mounted a state of the art laboratory right at his basement, everything to develop his latest pro. Bob told the marveled teenager he was sure to build a machine that would convert energy into mass, muscular mass to be precise, in order to build a real ?Muscle Growth generator?, an idea that instantly seduced the mind of the hefty teenager because Chad was going to his freshman year at High School, and he knew pretty well that he could be one of the biggest kids in Junior High at 5?6? nearly 155 pounds, but at High School things were much different ? the young Powers wanted to become the biggest guy in school, he wanted everybody to stare at his muscles, to fear and to respect him, he wanted it so badly, he could feel his cock growing harder inside his pants when he volunteered to test the machine of his dreams.

Bob already expected for such request, he had been observing Chad?s passion for his own muscular development, his narcissistic adulation towards his own physique, the cockiness and the male arrogance sprouting on his teenager behavior, he was a teenager jock on his way to become a fully hot stud, and Bob wanted his recently developed machine to provide a shortcut for such destiny ? but they would have to be very careful, so no one would get suspicious.

The scientist explained to his overexcited companion the conditions before they could move on to the experiments ? since the machinery was still a prototype it couldn?t function for too long or it could simply meltdown, since it still needed many adjustments, they would have to work in short sessions. However, the most important condition Bob established was that Chad would have to agree in growing just a bit per session, in order to avoid suspicious, since he was already a muscular fellow, his growth spurts would be taken as natural effects of his development ? the scientist assured he would make the lad much bigger than he already was, but it would happen during a certain amount of time.

Powers was indeed a bit disappointed because he sure imagined he would just gain hundreds of pounds in just one session, but since Bob assured he would grow eventually massive, the teenager happily agreed to be the first one to test the machine.

In fact, the Muscle Growth Generator looked very curious, huge machinery composed by loud humming equipments almost like normal generators, with a circular platform built between two 8 feet long solid metallic poles; Bob explained that the generator would use the electricity as a source to slowly force Chad?s organism to enter an enhanced anabolic state, thanks to the reaction of the special receivers on the Y-chromosome, the organism would receive all that controlled energy flow and immediately convert it into living tissues, especially the muscular fibers, but all other bodily components would be stimulated as well, everything in order to promote the miraculous growth Chad already expected.

Chad already felt really impatient with all that science mumbo-jumbo, he only cared for growing, and his friend finally complied. Bob was indeed some kind of mad scientist, but he wouldn?t risk hurting a teenager, so he started his machine at only 20% of its maximum capacity, which would surely provide noticeable results without exceeding his safety zone ? the humming increased, soon Chad Powers felt a tingling sensation all over his body, it was not very strong, but definitely perceptible, and it slowly spread through the entire lean, muscular body of the teenager.

Bob watched carefully to the readings on the screen, he already detected the muscle growth rate happening in cellular level, although Chad still would take longer to notice the changes, but they soon appeared, because the teenager gasped as he noticed the increasing on his muscle mass, he could feel the muscle growth underneath his skin, he laughed as he flexed his muscles and they looked bigger than never, it was finally happening, his dream was coming true! His biceps enlarged, the rock hard peaks of those nearly 15? biceps were growing so beautifully, sculpted right under Chad?s flimsy skin, his shoulders broadened, his chest engorged, his veins getting thicker and more pronounced, even his 6-pack washboard stomach, his greatest proud, got slowly, yet steadily harder and more pronounced, the knots getting thicker and more defined, his thighs thickened, his thighs now showed amazing striations running down their rugged surface, his calves followed the development, creating powerful lower limbs that only matched the enhanced perfection on that teenager muscle-master piece.

Right when Chad thought it would only get better, the machine?s suddenly shut down; the teenager felt the tingling warmth sensation fading out of his body, feeling suddenly cold and hungry of more growth, but Bob explained him the machine was still very experimental, although according to the readings the disappointed teenager had gained exactly 7 lean, ripped and amazingly hard pounds of muscle ? Powers immediately forgotten about his early sadness when he heard he had gained 7 pounds of pure muscle in just a few moments exposed to that machine ? he didn?t care how much more work Bob would have to do on his machine, the teenager now felt his wildest dreams were coming true.

Chad?s weekly secret muscle growth sessions slowly changed the already impressive 5?6?155 pounds lad into the ?teenager wonder?, in order to follow Chad?s development as closer as possible, Bob mounted a home gym for his hefty guinea-pig there they both realized, the wonders the machine performed, not only Chad?s muscles augmented incredibly, but they also provided a strength enhancement that surpassed Bob?s most optimistic expectations, the nearly 15 year old jock now possessed the strength of a fully developed professional adult athlete, which meant he could perform every single exercise with excellence and full capability of getting into more challenging routines which only worked as feedback for his next growth sessions.

In just a few months, Chad grew nearly 4 inches in height and added almost 70 solid pounds of muscle into his amazing frame, but most impressive was that Chad?s overall improvement seemed to reach all his organism, not only he had gotten more muscular, taller, stronger, faster and more capable, his own manhood was growing considerably bigger; Bob noticed that Chad would prefer to step on the machine only on his jocks, which seemed tighter and flimsier at each week, although the boy assured he was trying to get a bigger one for each new growth session ? not only that, Chad reported that his libido had increased exponentially, he used to jerk off once or twice a day, but now, he needs at least 6 times per day otherwise he would just go crazy, Bob noticed Chad was very anxious to start his sex life, and he clearly had a thing for the man who provided such change in his life, even though that sexual attraction was mutual, Bob so far had managed to overcome his increasing lust towards the subject of his muscle growth machine, not only he was underage, if he suddenly starting fucking Chad, Bob feared things could suddenly out of his control.

Although people surely noticed how much bigger and stronger Chad Powers was growing, they usually credited such remarkable development to natural causes, because Chad showed no other signs of steroid usage, his skin was smooth and his behavior didn?t change drastically; sure he got cockier and more excited about going out shirtless, showing off his body and strength, but it was comprehensible since he was an athlete, at school, Chad?s increasing size and strength surely got the attention of Coach Sanders and it didn?t take long until the freshman made it to the Wrestling Team, despite the opinion of the captain Dan Higgins.

If people seemed initially shocked at the growing size, Chad Powers? little brother Steve was more than amazed, taking after his hefty family, little Steve was also a strapping young boy who loved sports and physical activities, and he idolized his big brother above everything, ever since they were young children, Stevie would beg his big brother to arm-wrestle with him, even knowing that the older sibling would certainly beat him, it was the mere idea of testing his brother?s strength that excited little Steve.

Over the years, Chad and Steve developed a very strong relationship, both of the siblings tried to prove everybody else they were the strongest and the best in every sport they played, even between them there was a strong rivalry established ? although he was 2 years younger, Steve had managed to obtain the same victories and records of his older brother, and they were pretty much relatively the same, everybody used to say Steve was just as big as Chad had been, maybe in the future the younger sibling could eventually outgrow his big brother, and this hope always fed deep fantasies inside Steve?s mind.

However, for the past months, Steve had watched his big brother growing each day stronger and more muscular, his athletic feats only increased, burying his secret fantasy of one day becoming the biggest and strongest member of his family. Like everybody else, Stevie noticed the obvious growth on his brother?s uncanny physique, and like nobody else, the younger brother paid very close attention to Chad?s behavior, because he idolized him, he wanted to be just like Chad ? so if his big brother had these massive growth spurts, if he wanted to keep up with Chad, Steve would also need to have those fantastic muscular development, whatever it cost, even if it meant illegal methods.

Steve watched Chad?s daily activity very carefully, the younger brother even searched his room several times after anything that indicated that the big brother was on the juice, however even if he was using steroids, Chad left no clue behind him, it took some time, but Steve?s persistence finally paid off ? one day he passed by Chad?s room, he noticed the slightly opened door, judging by the loud moaning sounds, Chad should be jerking off again ? an activity he had actually taught Steve how to perform ? however, lately Chad is getting pretty obsessed with his own massive muscles and his teenager libido only increased.

Stevie overhead while Chad jerked his huge cock out loud and the growing teenager repeated Bob?s name constantly saying things like ?Oh, yeah, Bob, you?ve made me so huge, so fucking massive! I want more?oh shit tonight I?ll be even bigger!? Steve finally connected the dots, his brother?s massive muscle growth only started after he started working in Bob?s garden, in fact he spent most of his free time hanging out with that guy, especially during those weird nights when the power failures occurred.

That night, Stevie followed his brother to Bob?s house, then, using his own athletic feats, the 13 year old teenager jumped through the fence and sneaked into the household, noticing the weird lights that came from the basement?s venting slits, Steve carefully approached just in time to see his brother going up into the Muscle Growth Generator.

In the still of the night, Steve watched stupefied as his big brother stood barely naked on that weird machinery. Chad exulted, he really looked excited, his muscles were bulging and flexing, only then Steve noticed they were actually growing bigger ? Chad moaned deeply, flexing them, hitting the mandatory bodybuilding poses as he felt the miraculous effects of the machine, his muscles were indeed growing out of thin air, getting not only bigger, but much thicker and of course much denser and harder, suddenly all that incredible growth has been instantaneously explained, but Steve knew this was far from being over ? now that he had found out the reason for Chad?s uncanny growth, he would go to the bottom of the mystery.

Unaware that they were being spied, Chad continued growing while Bob took several notes, they both seemed very excited about the results, and Chad?s jock was nearly tore apart, his grin was so powerful, his muscles actually looked like they were shining with all the power infused on them. Suddenly, the machinery?s shut down, but both Chad and Bob expected for such thing, Chad just smiled and stretched his recently augmented muscles asking the neighbor for his new stats, and Steve almost gasped when he knew Chad had gained nearly 11 pounds in just those moments he had been exposed to that machine, Steve?s own cock was fully hard as his brother flexed the massive muscles, he now looked even more fantastic, just like all those super-heroes he read over the comic books.

Steve also noticed how huge Chad?s cock was, it was thicker than most guys were long, and the veins around that shaft were just enormously thick, no wonder how many times he jerked that monstrous thing! The teenager had a lustful look in his face, the same one displayed on Bob?s expression, but for some reason they restrained themselves from making out with each other, something that Steve couldn?t understand because if he had gone through the same thing he would be all over that hot guy!

Next, Steve watched as Chad just grinned and flexed his huge guns, showing off his peaks to an amazed Bob, who just continued taking notes as the augmented teenager performed effortless feats of strength, displaying just a smallest fraction of his humongous strength, for many times Steve felt Chad was much stronger than he actually demonstrated during school practices, and now he was sure that his brother was one of the strongest men ever! At the end of the session, Chad hurried to the bathroom and locked himself there, meanwhile Bob would just caress his own cock ? those guys were so hot one for the other, but they still tried to deny such obvious attraction.

When Chad was finally back, dressed in his now much tighter clothes, Bob was happy to tell him, that they had done a great job but soon with the new increments would fully effective and the machine would operate at full capacity for the first time ? the results would be even more amazing than everything they?ve accomplished so far.

Steve literally came on his pants when he heard that all the wonders Chad had accomplished were still far from the maximum capacity of that machine, the 13 year old tried to put his ideas together, because he wanted to take part on that experiment, he needed to feel his muscles growing, it was only fair, because Chad had become too much of a muscle man for him to keep up by normal methods, things would be even again if he had some of that extra help from Bob?s machinery. The biggest problem was that Chad would never share this growth machine with him, so he would to outsmart his currently much stronger bigger brother.

The teenager actually came up with a master plan, he knew that Dan Higgins always hated Chad?s guts, so he just manipulated the big burly captain by saying that his big brother could totally kick his ass, knowing now that it was the most absolute truth, so it was just a matter of time before the taller guy would challenge Chad. Sure, Steve didn?t expect Chad to be that much stronger, but it felt really cool how much power he soon would have too. When the Principal intervened, and Chad got held in detention, Steve knew he had to be quickly ? so the first thing he did as he got home was ?accidentally? telling on his parents about the fight, and he pretty much knew that would get his brother to be grounded for the rest of the week, giving him the opportunity to go at Bob?s house and ask for a dose of the muscle growth machine for himself.

Chad didn?t even bother about parking his bike, he just grabbed the key Bob had given him and proceeded into the big house, desperate for more of the muscle growth machine, he just went directly into Bob?s house heading directly to the lab, only then he noticed unmistakable sounds of someone experimenting the effects of the Muscle Growth Generator, which totally bugged Chad, because he felt that was his machine, only he could feel the amazing sensation of the muscle growth. Powers sneaked into the laboratory only to find Bob making out with the hugest guy he had ever seen, in fact he was so muscular and massive, Chad felt instantly intimidated by the amazing presence of such gargantuan muscles, when the behemoth finally turned around, Chad almost fainted, because he could see the face of his little brother on the top of the most muscular man ever born! And all things indicated Steve would go for another round at the machine, if the power didn?t fail once again, fortunately there were still the same bugs to fix, so the machine didn?t keep Steve growing for much longer, although it had already made him ginormous!

Steve looked down at Bob and grinned, he forced the lab guy to blow his own cock, his massive giant cock that now put Chad?s cock into shame, the older Powers felt betrayed, yet he couldn?t but feeling very horny, because he?s always imagined about making Bob sucking on his own cock, although for some stupid reason he never made it happen, and now, as usual, Steve went after something he had, just for the sake of trying to overdoing him. Cloaked in the darkness of the room, Chad watched as his little brother performed incredible feats of strength, much more impressive than those he was used to perform.

The recently grown muscle monster was not satisfied yet, he demanded more muscle, more power and more strength from his little worshipper, and he went once again dosing into the rays of the Muscle Growth Generator, growing even bigger and much more intensely than Chad had never grown, he could feel through the pleasing moans of his 13 year old brother that his muscles were now much bigger and much more potent, when the machine stopped again, Steve looked REALLY pissed for the interruption on his monstrous growth transformation, but Bob have managed to calm him.

"Steve, take it easy. If we let the machine fully recharge, then you can continue to grow?Grow?monstrously?if?you want?, then Bob added something that finally destroyed Chad?s confidence, "It's what I want."

Although he felt his own huge cock very hard, at the verge of cumming, Chad was blinded by a mix of envy, rivalry and rebellion against Bob, and Steve too, after all the little twerp had stolen his glory once again ? ever since they were toddlers, Steve was always trying to prove everybody he could beat his bigger brother, until that day Chad have managed to keep on top, but now it could be too late, for Steve had just grown into an impossible size!

Steve?s grin was just intimidating, his mind blowing physique defied description, because it was simply beyond human standards, the hulking muscles, the humongous young lad just stood there, in a semi-relaxed stance that already displayed more muscular definition than any flexing professional bodybuilder.

?So, Bob, how much longer for this little machine of yours starts working again?? The booming teenager muscle mountain asked with a cocky smile.

?It will take some time, Steve, you have to understand that the more muscular the body, the more energy it needs to ignite the anabolic cycle, and in your case, the machine was just overwhelmed by the size of your muscles?? The scientist says in a weak voice tone, still trying to overcome the powerful impact of that kid?s muscles.

?Well, dude, what can I do? You just gotta make this machine stronger for this growing muscle stud, because I ain?t done growing yet; I hunger for much, much more dude!? Steve said as he grabbed Bob once again.

?S-s-Steve?I?promise you?I? won?t disappoint you?? Bob said as he looked at the huge arms of the gargantuan youth.

?I know you won?t dude! You love this huge muscle man, and you will make everything to make him even bigger huh?? Steve said as he experimented the newly augmented size of his figure. ?Damn?even walking I can feel all my muscles flexing and bulging I wonder how much bigger I?ve gotten??

Bob gladly responded ?Well, Steve, the machine is not fully charged but I?ve managed to retrieve the results of your last session, and they are just amazing!? The scientist said as he focused on the screen.

?After this latest exposition, you have reached 5?4? tall but at 317 pounds and only 3.5% of fat in your bodily composition, this is by far the best result ever reached in the history of bodybuilding, considering no one ever had such definition and muscular density? Bob proudly announced to the enormous lad in front of him.

?317 huh? Seems like a broken number, and I don?t like broken figures, I am really anxious to make it a full mark?And how about these?? Steve asked as he flexed his chest, and Bob was more than pleased to measure the enormous circumference.

?81 inches?fuck Steve you have totally outgrown the measuring tape capability?I guess I?ll have to use laser measurements on your body?? Bob pondered as he moved at the humongous thighs of his subject.

?57 inches?and your calves are 35 inches around?damn? talk about muscle pillars!? Bob grinned as he moved to the next part, even being nearly one foot taller than the kid he just felt like a tiny creature surrounded by a massive muscle monster that looked bigger than life.

?Shit?the only part that got smaller on you is your waist, Steve, it now reads 29? inches, and?your shoulder span now is almost three times wider than your waist, which gives you the best V-shape ever, your muscles just look so humongous and gargantuan??

?I am glad you feel that way, little man?now how about my other measurements?? Steve asked realizing the doctor was totally under his muscular charm.

?Well?your arms are?shit?this can?t be right?it says your arms are 52? around, which is simply amazing, considering your height, you?ve certainly became the most muscular man ever, Steve?? Bob gasped as he felt his own cock almost ready to blow another load, and Steve?s own monster now demanded his own attention, which Bob was more than glad to provide.

?17 inches? Shit?it is almost a foot and half?this is just so?huge?so massive?so?so??

?Awesome?? Steve laughed in a powerful tone, grabbing Bob and kissing his lips really powerfully, just to show the scientist who was in charge now.

?After tonight I?ll no longer a virgin, Bob, and you will be my first ass?I am gonna use this giant cock to fuck you as many times I want, and you will love every single time right little man??

Bob just nodded ?Y-yeah, Steve?sir?I will love to be your first, shit, you are already the biggest man in the world and you?re not even a man yet?but don?t worry I?ll gladly volunteer to be your first??

Steve grinned ?So?wasn?t I right? I am much better in this than my brother huh??

Bob nodded ?Yeah?your muscles are so much bigger, so much harder, and you totally love those muscles, you were born to be the most muscular man in the world?? The scientist said as he grabbed on the humongous arms of the augmented teenager, who just lifted him even higher.

?Come on, little man; let?s get this huge cock of mine inside the tiny butt of yours?? Steve said as he gently placed the much taller man back on the ground, Bob just nodded as he picked Steve?s hands and conducted him to his own bedroom upstairs, so focused on his newly monstrosity that they hadn?t noticed the huge form hidden in the darkness of Bob?s household.

Steve barely had time to get back upstairs and hide himself while the humongous Steve and the hypnotized Bob headed into bedroom, the huge cock of his 13 year old brother was so huge it put his own 11 inches shaft to shame, but Chad didn?t have time to get angry at those two?he preferred getting even.

The teenager quietly went back to the lab, taking the opportunity to lock the door behind him, Bob was so focused on Steve?s massiveness he even forgot about the one rule he wanted to be followed, whenever leaving the laboratory they would have to lock the door and activate the safety code. Determined to execute the plans inside his mind, Chad, changed the security password and made sure the lab was perfectly isolated from the rest of the room.

Chad was really pissed, but he didn?t hate Steve, he actually recognized the little twerp had been pretty smart using the things he discovered in his favor, at any cost he had actually made him a favor, because until that night he never had the opportunity to be alone with his precious Muscle Growth Generator, because Bob was always there to prevent more intense expositions, and now that he had seen how massive Steve?s gotten, he knew the generator could go much further with the Generator.

The jock could hear the sounds of Steve fucking Bob?s ass, and he grinned, the kid had lost his virginity before him, but everything would be rectified.

The Generator led indicated the machine was fully recharged, and since Steve would take much longer to finish with Bob?s ass, he would have his vendetta, all it needed was making some minor alterations on the machinery program, setting it to a longer exposition and more intensity, this time he would go 100% time, and no one could stop him, because Chad had been observing Bob performing those operations for the past 4 months, the Muscle Growth Generator was not so hard to be operated, so Chad prepared everything, and this time he instructed the program to ignore any energy fluctuations, Chad was going for broke, after all he?d been starving for 4 whole months, with miserable pounds of muscle, and his little brother just gained hundreds of them at once, it was not fair, not fair at all.

Chad started the program and stepped between the poles, he could already feel the amazing effects of his muscles tingling under the stimulation, he just closed his eyes as the muscle growth energy hit him once again, this time the feeling was intense, it was overwhelmingly powerful and masculine.

?Enough of kid growth, it?s already for some STUD MUSCLE GROWTH!? Chad moaned as he felt his muscles already engorging impressively, and the machine had barely started functioning.

To be continued.
daybird2 (July 11th, 2013)
  #23   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2008, 07:20 PM
"This is no trick!"

Whoa nelly! After reading that M4L, I kinda don't feel worthy to continue it!

#24   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2008, 06:22 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

Although I am really flattered for that comment, I beg you guys to keep the story alive, we can all contribute to make this incredible classic an epic of unheard proportions (and don't worry I DO NOT MEAN giant growth ). If you really liked the chapter, then give your own contribution, this isn't my story, it belonged to bobaroo but now it is a collective work, and it needs new chapters, anything written with an honest feeling will be great, don't worry. Like i said I had this chapter "ready" for ten years, but now it feels like a fresh start and I need your ideas and twists to keep this story going!

Please, continue this story...
  #25   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2008, 01:12 PM
lifeisahighway

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life View Post
Although I am really flattered for that comment, I beg you guys to keep the story alive, we can all contribute to make this incredible classic an epic of unheard proportions (and don't worry I DO NOT MEAN giant growth ). If you really liked the chapter, then give your own contribution, this isn't my story, it belonged to bobaroo but now it is a collective work, and it needs new chapters, anything written with an honest feeling will be great, don't worry. Like i said I had this chapter "ready" for ten years, but now it feels like a fresh start and I need your ideas and twists to keep this story going!

Please, continue this story...
i think if we had a poll on this thread about ho should continue this m4l i think after this chapter youd take all the votes i love ALL of your stories esp the giant gorwth ones hehehe but considerignt his didfferent side of your comes out i definitly like it
no offense MM but let m4l continue it lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Maverick0095875 For This Useful Post:
exocet (March 22nd, 2013)
  #26   Add to bobaroo2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2008, 04:33 PM

Some background - the origin of KidGrowth came about from a chat I had years ago with someone about a musclegrowth generator, When we were near the end we wondered what would happen if a younger brother found out about it (sparked by a morphed pic of a young Lee Priest). That's why it starts as it does, saying that I expected the older brother in the lab. Bruno has written a great pre-quel to the story, and I'm keen to see where it goes next.

And I really appreciate peoples' comments on how much they liked the original story.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bobaroo2 For This Useful Post:
ckam17 (October 13th, 2012), HugestFuckGod (July 1st, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options