The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2007, 07:31 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
The World is full of part 2

I stuck the needle into my arm. "you fool" lex said......"that had 3 times the dose i gave you last"
I felt a burning going through my viens. my head felt full. lex ran for a secret door and escaped. i had the need for power again. i pushed open the doors as his bodyguards dropped to the floor. all there strenght absorbed into my body. i made my way out of the manison...any guard that tried to come near me was drained. i felt the bodyfat melting away as my abs became hard. my chest protruded out.
"superman will be coming back....because i will cause things to happen to make him come back" i needed more human strenght first. looking around there was no shortage of gyms in NYC. Seeing two huge bodybuilders going into the 42rd GYM, i followed.
Walking in i could smell the raw power of the men. "may i help you?" a woman said from the desk. i slapped her across the floor. "NO BITCH" the other men saw me and as men do came running to her rescue. one hit me and another had my arms. the juice of there maleness rushing into me. they quickly became weak. the others came and fell on me. the flow of power was huge as i lay there with muscle guys on me. there life force draining into me. it felt great and with one push i got up as there bodies rolled off me.
Crashing through the glass doors i was now huge and massive. "the airport....yes....i will cause a airplane to crash....superman will follow" the 747 was moving to take off when it slowed to a crawl. i had the wheels and turned it just a little to the right. they started back and the plane ran into another plane taking off too. an explosion and then from the sky ....superman. he blew out the fire with his super breathe and pushed the planes apart. i lay on the runway like i was hurt. "JIMMY" superman saw me. flying toward me superman felt his super power going away from him...like bands of light going into me. i got up. superman saw my massive body. "jimmy?? what....are... you..." he felt to the ground as i ran to him and reached around his huge chest. "i will drain you until i kill you" the strenght running into my biceps....turning them into softballs....my triceps bulging under the biceps with vieny strenght. my hard pecs pressed up against the man of steel. superman tried his best to get away but i held on tighter. "thats right superman....just lay there and i will have all your power" my cock grew hard as i felt so much pleasure going through me. i felt powerful and stronger than man or god!!!

Lex was watching from the airplane bunker. "damn. i wanted superman for my own fun and jimmy gets a triple dose of the drug and has all the fun" he stomped his feet like a child. "i must think"
"jimmy will explode like all the rest did before....his human body cant hold all that strenght" lex looked back at the two bodies....jimmy still not letting go. "this will be fun....KABOOM...no more jimmy" he looked but jimmy was twice his size now as the super power was making him into a monster. "the drug must have closed his pores.......NO....Damn.....with his pores closed, he will hold more power" lex looked as jimmy changed around so superman was underneath him. jimmy was humping superman with his hard vieny cock...his clothes had melted away and his super cock had tore open the suit of superman to where jimmy's cock could fuck his ass. in and out as jimmy felt the strenght building up and also his cum. he went all the way in as the cum pumped into superman's ass.
lex had his cock out jacking it....this was to much. his 10 incher oozing precum as he watched superman being drained and fucked by his best friend. "this way to HOT.....i think ....im ...going..."
lex felt the cum fly out as the pleasure gave him chills. he fell back as if a big load had been lifted.
he heard the noise...looking around was jimmy carrying superman into the bunker where he was.
lex pushed himself into the shadows. jimmy found a table and cleared it of airplane parts. he then slammed superman onto it. he took some bars that fell off the table and wrapped then around superman. the bars were like butter in his now super hands. "i have enough power now to do whatever i want.....but i need you to be here as my power source" jimmy said and walked away. superman was so weak he could hardly move. lex peeked around and saw jimmy was gone. getting up he made his way toward superman. the bars glowed. "hmmmmm an element of the bars has reacted with his body heat" superman opened his eyes..."Luthor....what have you done?" lex with a smirky smile said.."I once again screwed up...my old friend" the bars kept glowing. lex thought.
"kyptonite." "that jimmy was always smart.....he knew what element to put near you so it would turn into your worse enemy" lex saw the metal clippers.
to be continued soon

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to WANT 2 GET HUGE's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2007, 03:27 AM

WANT 2 GET HUGE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to WANT 2 GET HUGE
Another fantastic chapter. Can't wait to see what JIMMY does next. Don't keep us waiting too long.
  #3   Add to WorshipMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2007, 04:01 AM

WorshipMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WorshipMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to WorshipMuscle
Nice! Like the muscle drain and you write it well. As I said before, great to have you writing again. Bring on the next chapter....
  #4   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2007, 04:14 AM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorshipMuscle
Nice! Like the muscle drain and you write it well. As I said before, great to have you writing again. Bring on the next chapter....
Let's see Lex inject himself with a much stronger dose than Jimmy's ;-)

BigRussell
  #5   Add to Growing Big's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2007, 06:08 PM

Growing Big is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Growing Big
Jimmy's Got The Power, But He Wants More, Much More. You Are Giving Us A Great Story, But We Want More, Much More. Keep Going!!!
  #6   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2007, 08:15 PM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
Hey hairman101,
Good to see you back writing and posting a new story. You're stories are always a fav. Hope we see more.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options