The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2007, 07:49 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
The World is full of part 3

Taking the clippers , lex broke the kyponite bars off superman. superman felt his strenght slowly returning. lex stepped back. "jimmy will be back" he said. superman got off the table just as he saw lex's eyes get big. he turned and jimmy fell on him. "im back sooner than you thought" the draining began again. jimmy held up his muscular arm and pointing at lex..."i will KILL YOU!!!" lex pulled out the needle and stabbed jimmy with it...pulling blood into the tube. jimmy knocked it out of his hand. the tube of blood landing in the open door. jimmy then bear hugged superman with his 25 inch arms...as his 56 inch chest pushed into superman's he felt the stream of power flowing into his body.
lex ran out the door but picked up the blood vile also.
Jimmy pulled back superman in an arm lock as the man of steel gave jimmy the strenght he needed.
Lex pushed the blood vile into another needle and injected himself with jimmy's blood. "god i hope he dont have AIDS" lex felt a burning and then a cracking sound as he saw his viens popping out. he was already draining from both of them. the power felt great and like a vampire he wanted more. he ran into the airplane hanger and knocked both jimmy and superman down. "now i will have both of you!!!" lex smiled as he lay on them both. sparks of light flashed as the power source....superman....was now being drained by two humans.....two parasites.
Jimmy tried to hit lex but missed..."thats right....hit me right here" lex pointing to his jaw. "you still have enough strenght left jimmy to knock me out" jimmy missed again. "what luck" lex said.."to finally have what i want......and now the WORLD!!!" lex's body started to morph into a monster as his clothes melted off him. he had muscles he had never seen before....it felt like cumming but 10 times that.

AS lex was draining superman and killing jimmy , he reached down to rub his 10 incher. with the power and the pleasure he felt he knew he could die now and it would BE heaven. he stroked harder as his body became ripped. his cum gushing out onto jimmy's face. jimmy was almost dead. lex felt another tingle as his cum forced its way out again. his pores closed as jimmy's had so now he was holding his power inside. "something i have always wanted to do" without letting go..he got up where he could push his 10 incher into superman's throat. as the power increased he went and out of the mouth....slowly fucking superman's mouth. he felt more cum gushing out just as strong as the last two. superman made a gurgle sound as he swallowed the load. lex pushed jimmy to the side as he was dead.
"just you and me superman....and i have all night" he pushed his cock all the way down the throat.
a shadow and then a teen boy came in. his eyes wide. "i dont mean to interrupt...you gay guys can do what you want" lex looked at this kid. "WHAT the hell do you want?" the teen came no closer.
"its time for ...work" lex had forgotten all about time....it was a new day. the teen then saw the body of jimmy olsen. "he looks...dead" lex had to get up. the teen saw the massive muscles and the huge cock as lex came toward him. "i am busy....but you can join" lex held out his hand.
The teen boy smiled. "never had my cock sucked" lex smiled and then pointed. "look.....you have superman too" the teen's face changed. "superman dont look to good" lex ran toward him as the teen vanished. "WHAT???" he turned as he heard the roof explode. superman had flew out and had taken jimmy with him. "NO!!!!!" lex knew that the injection did not work on dead people. "superman will go back to a safe place now" "DAMN" he looked for the boy....."what magic is this???"

Superman lay jimmy onto the moutain side as he sat looking at him. "you were my friend and then "
he saw jimmy's body going back to its human form....."a monster" superman still tasted the salty cum. "LEX!!!! you will pay" the teen boy appeared. "did i do well?" superman hugged him. "thanks father" superman's father had save his son again appearing as a boy. he vanished.
superman sat with jimmy until almost dark. "i must bury you" he reached for jimmy as a tear fell from his eye into jimmy's eye. the body twitched. "JIMMY???" his eyes opened. "YOUR alive!!!"
superman quickly felt the drain. "OH NO!!!"
to be continued soon
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to WorshipMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2007, 08:48 PM

WorshipMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WorshipMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to WorshipMuscle
What will JIMMY do next....and what about LEX. More muscle drain, more power and so much more strength !!!
  #3   Add to Growing Big's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2007, 03:49 AM

Growing Big is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Growing Big
Awesome! Let the battle between Jimmy and Lex continue. Looking forward to see what happens next!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options