The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2007, 11:46 AM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
A Life of Change - Part 3

Part 1
Part 2

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Terry?s door was exactly 7.5?x5?. He had it especially designed so no one would have any problems entering his house. Obviously, he failed at his objective. The only thing he could see standing in his front door was a pair of giant pecs, a set of washboard abs, two tree trunk legs and an incredibly overstuffed crotch.

?Bwah?? was the only word that came from Terry?s mouth.

?Heh, I knew you would be surprised. Isn?t it great!? Peter chuckled. Terry backed away from the door to allow the massive person enter. Peter ducked down and twisted slightly to get through the door. As Peter turned and maneuvered around, Terry was awed by what he was watching. In his years of working with the NFL and watching everything that had any type of muscle man in it, this was by far the best thing he had ever seen. Terry could see, even through the jeans and t-shirt Peter was wearing, the various muscles flex and relaxed as he moved around. He could see the quads bulge as he squatted and his delts contract as his torso twisted. Watching Peter was like seeing a biology movie, but a thousand times more enjoyable.

Finally, Peter was in the house and stood straight up. Terry let out an audible gasp as Peter put his hands on his hips. Seeing the mountain of man standing before him was more than enough to make anyone gawk in amazement. Peter?s stood before him, lats flared out like a giant set of wings. Terry?s eyes went up and down the amazing physique before him, taking in the giant shoulders, the huge arms, the narrow waist and astonishing legs they all were attached to.

?What?what happened this year??

?Isn?t it great Terry! I?m so glad you convinced me to go there!? Peter dropped his bags and walked up to Terry. Leaning over, he wrapped his mammoth arms around Terry and picked him up in a massive bear hug. Terry did all he could not to cum instantly.

?But?but?how?? Terry stammered.

?Oh, I have no idea how, but the doc sent me home with a bunch of stuff for you to read.? Peter set Terry down and turned to his bag. As he bent over, Terry let out a low, almost inaudible moan. The sight of Peter?s muscled ass along with the hamstrings and calves bulging against his pants, threatening to burst free of the restraining clothing again brought him to the brink of explosive orgasm. Terry took a few deep, calming breaths and tried to focus on not becoming too aroused.

?Here they are.? Peter said as he turned back around, muscles bulging as he moved. In his massive hand was a thick manila folder. ?The doc said that these would answer most of your questions and concerns. He?s sure you?re going to want to talk to him, so he said to call him around ten in the morning.?

Terry started flipping through the dozens of pages, glancing at the diagrams and technical specs as Peter returned to his bags. ?I?m going to go unpack dad, I?m sure you?re going to want to go through all that stuff. I couldn?t understand any of it, so maybe you can explain it to me later??

Terry looked up at the beautiful man before him and continued to maintain control over his attraction. ?Sure thing big man, I?ll get right on it.? Peter smiled a smile at him, his gleaming teeth shining against the backdrop of his thick black beard that now adorned his powerful face. Terry, sensing his loss of control, quickly turned and went to the kitchen. Once safely out of the room, Terry dropped the folder on the table and squeezed his cock with all his might trying not to explode. ?God, what a man! I can?t believe how good he looks! But he?s still just a kid, I can?t be getting hard over a kid, even if he?s the biggest stud I?ve ever seen. And he?s still straight; I don?t want to do anything that could hurt him, or worse, him hurting me.?

Finally, his erection subsided and he loosened the vice grip he had on his cock. Exhaling deeply, he sat down and started reading the folder. As he read, he could hear the heavy thuds of Peter?s massive feet plodding around his bed room. He could even feel the house shudder under the massive weight of his adopted kid settling back into the house.

Terry shook his head, trying to regain focus on the vast amounts of information before him. ?Product seemed to work in conjunction with levels of testosterone and estradiol in subject seventeen. Attempts at the reproduction of the anomaly have failed due to the inability to match the exact saturations of the product levels that created the original anomaly.?

So lost in thought, Terry didn?t notice Peter?s arms begin to wrap around him. Terry looked down to see what looked like someone?s legs embracing him. He saw veins pulsing against the thin skin of his buddy and individual striations in his massive forearms. His eyes followed the contours of the massive muscles in his arm, tracing the beautiful black hair that adorned the muscular monsters that Peter now called arms. ?So dad, you understand what in the world all that?s talking about??

Terry leaned back and felt his hair rub against the stretched shirt that Peter was wearing. He felt like he was rubbing against two slabs of marble as he moved his head. The pecs that Peter had developed felt amazing as they slid along the top of his head. Then the back of Terry?s head hit a brick wall. Even though he wasn?t touching them with his hands, he could feel distinct muscles slightly tensed in Peter?s stomach. And, to Terry?s surprise, he could?ve sworn he felt a lead pipe lodged between his shoulder blades.

?Well Peter, let?s see if I can explain it. You know what happens normally through puberty, right??

?Yeah, you grow bigger, more muscles, your voice gets deeper, you get some hair all over the place, your balls drop and your cock grows.?

Terry shuddered slightly thinking about Peter?s cock growing even more. ?Well, all that?s caused because the hypothalamus sends signals to the rest of your body, resulting in rising hormonal signals between brain and gonads.?

Peter nodded and his beard rubbed against Terry?s forehead. ?Well, normally, the androgen and estrogen levels are controlled by the hypothalamus to balance growth. But, according to these tests, the product had some influence in halting the estrogen levels and increasing androgen levels.?

?So basically, because I didn?t have any estrogens, I got to be this huge?? Peter said while subtly flexing his muscles.

Terry groaned softly in ecstasy, but quickly regained his composure. ?That is only one piece of the puzzle. They tried reproducing just that one part of it by starting a second trial on prepubescent teens. But, from what Nax is speculating is, that your amazing growth was partly because of the saturation of the product and because of the size you were going into the trail. It seems that your body was saturated with the product exactly long enough for your body to process it, but not to the point where your hypothalamus to become immune to its altering effects.?

?In addition, because you were over 300 lbs before you hit puberty, you had a vast store of basic materials for your body to use to fuel its growth. So basically, what you see in the mirror now is the result of the interaction of several different variables that no one could have guessed. The hardest part of the whole thing is that the stages of puberty are unique for each individual. It?s impossible to predict when the hypothalamus will begin telling the body to increase the levels of androgen and estrogens, so you can?t determine when to begin saturation of the subject?s body. The odds of them reproducing what happened to you are probably a billion to one.?

Terry felt a rumble in the body that was engulfing him. ?Boy, that makes me a hella lucky guy then, doesn?t it??

?Yup, I?d say you are most likely the luckiest guy ever.?

Peter squeezed Terry tightly and said, ?It?s all because of you dad. I?m so glad you convinced me to go.?

Terry was on the edge of an explosive orgasm from the powerful embrace of his huge son. ?I?m happy for you son, more than you could guess.?

Peter?s chest inflated as he yawned and his powerful muscles pressed against Terry. ?I?m getting sleepy. I think I?m going to hit the hay.?

Terry though to himself, ?Thank god for little favors.? He smiled and said, ?Ok buddy, I?m going to finish up here and do the same.?

?We on for the gym tomorrow?? Peter questioned.

?I?m surprised you would still want to go to the gym with me.?

?Why not, if it weren?t for you, I wouldn?t be like this. Besides, I?ve loved going to the gym since the first time we went,? Peter said with a smile.

?I?m glad you feel like that. Of course we?re still on for the gym,? Terry replied.

Then Peter yawned and stretched out. He flexed his arms tightly as he exhaled deeply and suddenly the room was filled with the sounds of fabric ripping. Terry watched as the shirt failed to contain the enormous balls of muscle that was in Peter?s arm and that sight sent him over the edge. He clenched the chair tightly as his cock spurted out a giant load of cum. Thankfully, Peter didn?t notice as he turned to walk out of the kitchen. ?Oh well, at least this t-shirt wasn?t expensive,? Peter chuckled. He reached down and pulled the shirt over his head as he walked out and Terry got to see Peter?s back uncovered. He had never seen such muscularity on a man before. His back was at least twice as wide as his waist and covered with muscles like a road map. Peter flexed nonchalantly and Terry?s cock spurted one final shot of cum in response.

Once Peter turned the corner to go into his room, the spell over Terry was broken and he took a deep sharp breath. He felt the warm liquid run down his leg and all over his pants and smiled. This was by far the most powerful orgasm he had in years, perfectly suitable for the most powerful man that caused it. Terry closed the folder and turned off the light in the kitchen before heading to his room. He heard the shower in Peter?s room and got hard once again imagining what Peter?s body looked like wet. ?Calm down,? he thought to himself. ?He?s still a kid. I can?t touch him. I gotta learn to control myself. I don?t want this to happen in public and embarrass him.?

Terry went into his bathroom, closing his bedroom door behind him and stripped naked. He tossed his clothing into the hamper and quickly washed up. Then he went and put on some boxer briefs and settled down to sleep. He was getting close to falling asleep when he heard a knock at his door.

?Dad. Are you awake? I got a slight problem,? Peter?s deep baritone came quietly through the door.

?Yeah, I?m still awake bud. What?s wrong?? Terry said sleepily.

Peter opened the door and walked into the threshold. ?My bed is way too small for me now. I was wondering if I could sleep in here.?

Terry glanced to the door and instantly regretted it. Standing there in the dim light, he could only see Peter?s silhouette but that was more than enough to bring him to full mast. Peter?s mass filled the door and he could see the bulges of his shoulders, his arms and his legs even if he couldn?t see the details. And to top it off, he could see between the two giant legs what looked like someone?s arm hanging there. He could only see the head of his cock in the dim light, but the head was near his knees and was almost as big as Terry?s wrist.

Terry?s voice hitched as he said, ?Sure thing big man, you can sleep here. We?ll take care of it tomorrow.? Terry could almost feel Peter smiled as he came in the room and closed the door.

Peter sat on the edge of the bed and Terry could feel it sink under his weight. For some reason, that made Terry even harder as he shifted closer to the left side. ?I hope you don?t mind, but I sleep naked ever since I started growing.?

Terry was almost certain he was going to shoot again, but he controlled himself and replied, ?That?s quite ok big man. You know you can do anything you want to. I won?t mind.?

Peter replied with a yawn, ?I?m glad that?s how you feel dad. I was worried you would be uncomfortable with all this.?

Terry turned to look at Peter. ?You know that no matter what happens, I?ll be here for you.? He placed his hand on Peter?s bulging chest and continued, ?We?re in this together, no matter what.?

Peter turned and smiled, ?Thanks dad.?

?Now, let?s get some sleep, we gotta get up in the morning.? Terry rotated back to his original position and started to get comfortable. He felt Peter doing the same and smiled to himself. ?This is a special kid. I?m sure everything will be ok eventually. I just hope I don?t have a wet dream tonight.?

Slowly, both of the guys fell asleep. A few hours later, Terry slowly started to regain consciousness. He was about to stretch, but he slowly began to realize that something wasn?t quite right. Before he even opened his eyes, he could feel that he wouldn?t be able to move as freely as he normally could. He then remembered that Peter slept in the same bed as him last night, but he could have never imagined what he would?ve woken up to.

When they had went to sleep, they were on separate sides of the bed. But now, he was spooning with Peter. Peter?s massive arms were wrapped around Terry?s neck and chest, and Terry was somehow snuggled up close to the massive kid. Terry slowly became aware of all the muscle and hair that was wrapped around him, and Terry enthralled himself in what he was feeling. Then he realized that something was separating his legs. He squeezed his thighs together and discovered that there was something thick and fleshy keeping his legs apart. He gasped quietly as he realized that it was Peter?s massive man tool.

Then he could feel Peter stir just slightly. Terry instantly froze. Peter moved around in his sleep slowly, but deliberately. First, Peter constricted his arms a bit, drawing Terry closer to him. Then his right hand started to caress Terry. Finally, much to Terry?s surprise, Peter?s pelvis started to move. Slowly, Peter began to hump him. Terry could feel Peter?s cock inflate, spreading his legs apart more and he could feel the bush of thick hair rub against his briefs.

Terry couldn?t do anything. He was frozen in shock and lust. He laid there as Peter began to pick up pace. Obviously, he was having a great dream. Terry was amazed at how huge Peter?s cock was. His knees were no longer touching because of the giant tool that was between his legs. Peter?s cock was rubbing against his balls faster and faster. Terry couldn?t help but tent his briefs and enjoy the thrusts that the sleeping beast was providing.

Suddenly, all the motion stopped. Terry tensed up, but continued to pretend to be asleep.

?Oh shit,? Peter whispered. Peter slowly and carefully untangled himself from Terry and slid towards the edge. He grabbed his cock with both hands and tugged it gently from between Terry?s legs. Finally, when he got the mushroom head out, Terry?s leg dropped about half a foot to return to the bed. Peter winced, but relaxed when he didn?t see Terry moved.

Peter slowly sneaked out of the room as best he could. Even though he was somewhere near 350 lbs, he didn?t make too much noise getting out of the room. He quickly retreated to his room and went into the bathroom. He turned on the light and closed the door, then looked down over his massive chest to see his beast of a cock, red and throbbing. At the same time, Terry slipped his hard cock out of his briefs. They both began to stroke their cocks at the same time. Peter ran both of his huge hands along his, slowly going from the thick base all the way up to his mushroom head. He shuddered with pleasure. He had to jerk off at least once a day every day since he started growing, but today, it felt so much better than normal.

Terry in his bedroom was enjoying a similar experience. His mind was running wild with the thought of being engulfed in his beast of a son?s muscles. He pinched his nipple as he remembered how it felt having the baseball bat of Peter?s cock between his legs, overpowering and separating them just by getting hard. He began to stroke faster as he imagined powerful arms drawing him in closer, the feel of rock hard pecs being his pillow.

Peter in his bathroom began humping the air faster and faster, quickly approaching his climax. Both of his massive hands worked along the giant shaft in a blur. His hips worked in unison as he pumped harder and harder. Peter began to growl as he approached the edge of his orgasm. Then finally, with one huge thrust, he shot. He moaned, almost yelled in pleasure as streams of his cum shot upward. The first few streams hit the ceiling, some landed on his chest, and the rest on his abs. Peter roared in triumph as he surfed the wave of his climax.

Terry heard Peter?s powerful orgasm from his room and it sent him over the edge. While not as massive as Peter?s, it still shook him to his core. It took him a few moments to recover. As he laid there, Peter walked back to the room and knocked on the door. ?Are you awake in there dad?? he whispered. Terry wasn?t sure if he should?ve answered or continue to pretend he was sleeping. But he didn?t have to worry too much because Peter came in and gently shook him. ?C?mon dad, it?s about time to get up.?

Terry moaned and grumbled, ?Ok, I?m up, I?m up.? Peter smiled and went to the bathroom. A few moments later, he walked out with a handful of towels and went back to his room. Terry absentmindedly wondered what he would do with all those towels, but the major thought that was running through his mind was how in the world was he going to control himself at the gym and how long could he not buy Peter a bed.

As Terry got up out of the bed and stripped it, he balled up the wet sheets and his underwear together. Tossing them in the bathroom hamper, he said to himself, ?I?m sure today is going to be the first of a ton of interesting days to come.?

Last edited by xythan_shadow; September 27th, 2007 at 02:28 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2007, 07:23 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
awesome as usual, I was waiting for this one! Peter is so hot! keep it going =)
  #3   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2007, 01:34 PM
Writer and Lifter

Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
I'm surprised there's no other responses. Any thoughts about this part or anything?
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2007, 01:50 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by xythan_shadow
I'm surprised there's no other responses. Any thoughts about this part or anything?
Well personally I'm more into the characters and the story and not the sex and lust part... I was hoping the see the reaction of the other people that know/remember "Little Peter" to the new "Big Pete"... in particular his biological father and his former classmates...

Ender
  #5   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2007, 03:23 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
I had to go back and read parts 1 and 2 first before I read part 3. Very good! And Peter seems to be a nice kid (I hope he STAYS that way... *groans*)...

Gosh, I wonder what Peter's real father would say if he were to see Peter now, a year later? That would be interesting...
  #6   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2007, 05:02 PM
Writer and Lifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender
Well personally I'm more into the characters and the story and not the sex and lust part... I was hoping the see the reaction of the other people that know/remember "Little Peter" to the new "Big Pete"... in particular his biological father and his former classmates...

Ender
Well, there hasn't been any sex yet. Lust is understandable for both of them. For Terry, a walking wet dream is living with him, and even though he can't touch him, he can at least look.

As for Peter, he's a hyper masculine teenage kid with more hormones running through him than a pro football team. The question though is how is the interaction going to be.
  #7   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2007, 06:32 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
so when can we expect the next installment
  #8   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2007, 07:34 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by xythan_shadow
Well, there hasn't been any sex yet. Lust is understandable for both of them. For Terry, a walking wet dream is living with him, and even though he can't touch him, he can at least look.

As for Peter, he's a hyper masculine teenage kid with more hormones running through him than a pro football team. The question though is how is the interaction going to be.
I figure that Peter and Terry having sex is a given at some point in the story maybe when Peter hits 18y and every thing between them before that is foreplay... I would really like to see how "Terry's walking wet dream" aka Peter relates to the world that had treated him so cruelly a few months earlier...

It's likely that few if any at school will connect the wimpy little chubby nerd boy Peter with newly arrived behemoth Pete. And when Peters bio dad realizes who Pete is he'll want him back as a "slave" again I predict.

ender
  #9   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2007, 12:14 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
dude - that was really hot and as i'd hope really well written too; their jerking off "together" perhaps only eclipsed by Peter's erotic spooning
~ille

PS: and yet, Peter is still such a kid, eh? Brilliant

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode