The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Clarence591's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2007, 03:00 PM

Clarence591 is on a distinguished road
My Father's Child - Part 1 (of 5)

It's been a long time since my last post (more than seven months). For some reason I really struggled to finish this story. But I promised myself once I started I would get it done. Of course it was supposed to be three chapters instead of five. The back story was to be a simple campfire tale that turned into ten pages alone. I do tend to go on and on. Oh well, here's my latest. I hope some of you find it...satisfying.

Chapter 1

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]Chief [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Ankaniin[/COLOR][COLOR=black] lay in his tent peering through the open flap. He could see the center of the encampment. He was watching his oldest son, Akthip, teaching the younger boys of the tribe how to make arrows. A thunderous sound filled the air as the hunting party returned. Everyone came to greet the men and see what they had killed. The crowd cheered as they saw buffalo carcasses being dragged behind some of the horses. The women, older men and boys praised the hunters, especially Amvann, the leader. Amvann beamed self confidence as the praise washed over him. He walked confidently through the crowd as everyone touched and thanked him for the food. He passed by Akthip, who had remained seated, the only one not greeting his returning brother. Amvann bent down and picked up one of the arrows to look at its craftsmanship in detail. He snapped the shaft into two and said something that Ankanin could not hear, but the laughter from the crowd made it obvious it was something said at Akthip’s expense. The chief wanted to scold his youngest son for teasing his brother once again; however his weakened state prevented it. As a father he knew he shouldn’t love one child over another, but his head did not control his heart. Anakin closed his eyes and thought about his life.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]Chief [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Anakin[/COLOR][COLOR=black] had led his tribe for over twenty prosperous years. He was a wise, fair-minded man. His people loved him and he them. He married Adini soon after becoming chief. She was small and plain, but had a kind heart. They knew each other as children and she was Akanin’s first love. After several frustrating years, Adini became pregnant. Nine torturous months later she gave birth to a boy, Akthip, the chief’s first son. Adini was dead before her son’s first birthday; her small body never fully able to recover from her difficult pregnancy.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]Needing a wife and mother for his young son, Ankanin married again quickly; even though he was still deep in mourning for his only love. Not wanting to suffer the pain of another wife’s death, he married Afaun. She was young, athletic and strong. The chief’s friends warned him that Afaun’s beauty was matched equally by her selfishness and cunning. But Afaun took good care of Ankanin. She lavished praise on him to lower his guard so she could manipulate him to her will. Within a few weeks Afaun was pregnant and months later gave the chief a second son, Amvann. Ankanin loved both of his boys, but he groomed his first born to be the next chief. Afaun became jealous of the love Ankanin gave Akthip. She wanted her son to be chief and at every opportunity made her husband aware their physical differences. For the boys took after their mother’s. At 19 Akthip was short, thin and sickly; but was kind and wise beyond his years. Amvaan, at only 17 was the tallest, most handsome man in the tribe. He also possessed a large, muscular physique giving him great strength, speed and agility. Amvaan became the tribe’s best hunter. But he was also very arrogant about his physical gifts. Mostly because his mother had constantly told him how superior he was to all the other men, especially his half-brother, Akthip.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]Over the past several months [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Chief [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Ankanin[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s health had started to worsen. Having always been a strong man, he found it frustrating as each day his body became weaker and feebler. He knew he could no longer lead his people, he held a special tribal council to select his successor. Ankanin told the group of tribe elders he wanted Akthip to be the next chief, he thought his good heart would serve the tribe well. Afaun’s uncle, Anant, asked why Amvaan should not be chief. He explained Amvaan was a leader of men not hearts. A good heart can not keep our people fed and protected from our enemies. Anant suggested a contest between the chief’s two sons to decide. Ankanin was against it knowing Akthip could never beat Amvaan in any physical competition. The debate continued for hours with either side changing their minds. Finally Ankanin was worn down by the argument and agreed to the contest, but he would decide the task.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]Ankanin spent several days thinking about the competition. He knew it had to be physical in nature to proof who was the better man, but wanted it to fair at the same time. Afaun made a suggestion one night as her husband drifted off to sleep. He always felt weaker after eating the evening meal his wife prepared for him. She gently caressed his head as she spoke softly, “You are so weary. Let me help you with this burden, husband. Why not make the challenge to slay the serpent, Apsunxara? For not only is he powerful but clever with his bewildering eyes and intoxicating hiss. It will take as much wisdom as strength to defeat the great snake. It is a worthy task for our next great chief.” Ankanin nodded his head in agreement before falling asleep.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]Once Anakin was sound asleep, Afaun slipped out of their teepee and went to the edge of the lake. There she tossed a small pentagram woven of poppy stems and some dried corn kernels into the water. She said an incantation to summon Apuruvaan, the dark spirit of the lake. Afaun waited a few moments, but no one or nothing came. Then in the darkness she heard a growl of a wolf from behind a nearby tree. She looked up into the tree’s branches above her and saw a raven peering down at her. The bird swooped down cawing and encircling her. Afaun fell to her knees covering her head with her arms in fear. Suddenly the deafening noise stopped and Afaun looked to see if the bird was gone. As she looked up, there before her was a large black stallion. She had never seen such a powerful beast with eyes as dark and empty as the surrounding night. The horse rose up on its back legs, pawing at the air with its forelimbs. The horse started to morph into the shape of a human; a man. The man stood before Afaun completely nude. Afaun’s eyes scanned his impressive physique. Still on her knees, his large endowment was at her eye level. The man moved closer to Afaun, who was paralyzed with fear. The movement of the stranger’s powerful, sinewy limbs reminded Afaun of the stallion that was before her just moments ago. The man moved his impressive bulk with assured grace. He asked why he was summoned. Afaun had to look away from the imposing figure before she was able to speak. She explained that she needed Apuruvaan to help her son defeat Apsunxara. And once Amvaan was chief, she would have him build a shrine to the sorcerer of the lake. The tribe would worship him for generations, as he rightfully deserved. Apuruvaan agreed and instructed Afaun to send the chief’s son to the lake tomorrow night at sunset and he would give him whatever he asked for to kill the serpent. The sorcerer morphed into a horse once again and leapt over Afaun toward the lake. The horse ran on top of the water on silent hoofs until disappearing in the darkness.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]The next day Ankanin announced the competition to select the next chief. Everyone agreed that it was a fair challenge requiring intelligence and strength. However Afaun wanted to make sure her son would win. She told Amvaan to go to the lake and ask Apuruvaan for the wisdom to outsmart the clever snake. Amvaan promised to do as his mother instructed before he headed out with the morning hunting party.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]Akthip spent most of the day figuring out his strategy. He knew he could never overpower the snake but would need to out think the demon. He asked the elders for all the information they knew about Apsunxara. It was about dusk when he went to his father’s tent to seek his advice. He found his father sleeping, his afternoon naps were getting longer with each passing day. He looked down at his father who looked vulnerable for the first time. His father woke as Akthip was about to leave. Ankanin tried to speak but his mouth was dry and he couldn’t force the words. Akthip went to give his father some water but found the jug in the teepee empty. He told his father he would get some water for him from the lake. Akthip ran as quickly as his short, thin legs could carry him, struggling with the cumbersome water jug. When he got to the lake he fell to the ground in exhaustion. He thought how could he defeat the great snake if fetching water was too much for him. As the sun set, Akthip filled the jug with water. He was startled as he saw the reflection of a horse standing over him. He dropped the jug and turned to look behind him. But he did not see a horse, but a man. A impossibly powerful looking man. Akthip first thought he had to be a warrior from another tribe, but soon realized no man could look like he did. He had to be a god or spirit. Apuruvaan asked, “Are you the chief’s son?” Akthip shook his head yes. “I am here to help you become chief. Tell me what you need to defeat Apsunxara”. Akthip looked in awe at the man before him. “I need muscles”, Akthip said before thinking, Akthip looked away embarrassed. “I mean I wish I had my brother’s strength, speed, and other physical gifts. I want to be a leader of men, a hunter, a warrior”. [/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]Apuruvaan picked up a small stone from the ground and pressed it between his two palms. A reddish glow radiated from his hands. When he opened his hands, Akthip saw a small medallion with a strange symbol carved into the flattened rock. The spirit then pulled a strand of his long, dark hair from his head. He passed the hair through a hole in the medallion to make a necklace. As Apuruvann lowered his gift over Akthip’s head he spoke. “Now you can take whatever you want from your brother by touching the source of his gifts.” Akthip looked down at the medallion that hung in the center of his small, featureless chest. He raised his head to ask a question of the spirit, but he was gone. Akthip sat alone by the lake in the dark. The silence was broken when Amvaan rode up on his horse and jumped down from the steed in haste. He scanned the darkness looking for someone other than his brother.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]“What are you doing here?”,Amvaan asked.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]“Getting water for father, but something hap…” Akthip began to answer.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]Amvaan interrupted his brother while still scanning the area, “I just came back with the hunting party. We men killed many deer, so many their weight slowed down my return. I don’t want to hear about you doing woman’s work.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]Akthip’s ire grew with Amvaan’s cutting words. “Are you looking for something or some[/COLOR][COLOR=black]one[/COLOR][COLOR=black], brother?” Akthip asked while fingering his new adornment.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]Amvaan turned to look at his sibling, angered by the tone in his voice. He saw the strange medallion and the strange look in his brother’s eyes. He tackled the smaller man to the ground. The men tumbled with Amvaan ending up on top of his brother. The larger man’s weight pinned Akthip to the ground. Atkthip struggled to free himself, his left arm held down by one of Amvaan’s legs. Amvaan laughed as he saw how helpless his big brother looked. Akthip slid his hand toward the gap between his tormentor’s thick legs. As he tried to free his twisted hand it brushed Amvaan’s dangling ball sack. Against his will, Akthip’s hand closed shut tightly around his brother’s large jewels.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]Both men froze, Akthip started to chant as the medallion around his neck glowed. He felt a surge of raw energy rushing from his hand, up his arm, and throughout his body. He squeezed Amvaan’s balls harder enjoying the powerful sensation. The chanting became louder and faster reaching a feverish pitch. Then as fast as it started, it ended. Akthip gained control over his body once more. He released his brother’s balls. He struggled to his feet as his limbs became more responsive. He stood over his brother who still lay motionless at his feet, but with eyes wide open. [/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]Akthip started to panic. What had just happened? Was his brother dead? Would the tribe blame him? Suddenly Amvaan blinked and let out a slight moan. Akthip knelt down by Amvaan’s side. He went to comfort his brother by holding his hand. But Amvaan jerked his hand away and tried to scream. Akthip could see the terror in his eyes. He didn’t want Akthip to touch him again. Akthip stood up and backed away. Amvaan stammered, “Wha..what dddid you do to me? Why do I feel so strange, so weak?”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]Akthip didn’t answer. He felt strange too. Not weak however, but strong. Amvaan started to call for help. Akthip saw Amvaan’s horse nearby. He ran to the horse, with each step he felt more powerful, his speed increasing. He grabbed the horse’s mane and jumped on its back like he had seen Amvaan do so many times; but was never able to do before. He looked down at his brother who was as shocked by Akthip’s sudden agility. Amvaan looked small and helpless to Akthip for the first time. Akthip heard others responding to Amvaan’s cries. With a quick kick to the horse’s torso, he rode off disappearing into the night.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]Akthip rode the horse hard, not knowing or caring where he was going, it felt so good to have the wind in his face. With each passing moment he felt stronger and more alive. Straddling the horse bareback, the rhythm of its gallop stimulated his manhood. His clothes tightened around his body, the hand stitched seams pulling apart around his thighs. Akthip never felt so alive and healthy. He leaned forward forcing more of his crotch to make contact with the animal beneath him. His cock became hard as steel as it grew to new larger proportions. His breathing became more rapid, he wrapped his arms around the horse’s neck. He whispered ‘’faster” into the beast’s ear. The pace quickened for the both the horse and rider. With a deep moan Akthip came. The horse instinctively slowed to a trot before coming to a complete stop. Akthip dismounted and removed his tattered clothing. His larger, more muscular body glowed in the moonlight. He rubbed his powerful torso, before massaging his massive balls and meat. He felt so big and powerful. He raised his hands to the sky and yelled, “I will be chief”. [/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]The moon’s cycle had twice passed before Akthip returned to his village. He rode in on Amvaan’s horse wearing only a strip of cloth around his tight waist. The members of the tribe watched emotionless has he arrived at his father’s tent. From the tent, Afawn and her uncle appeared. He jumped off the horse confidently. He removed a large bundle tied to the horse. Akthip unwrapped the bundle to reveal a giant snake head. He held it up for everyone to see before tossing it to the ground. . “I have killed Apsunxara. I have proven my bravery and hunting skills to be your next chief”.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]“You are not our chief”, Afawn said with disgust. “You are a sorcerer and a murderer”. Akthip did not respond as a look of disbelief took over his face. “Tell us how you became so big and strong, Akthip?” Akthip just watched the woman circle around him. “You stole my son’s strength, your own brother, leaving him weak and frail. He was so weak that when a sickness came to the village he didn’t have the strength to fight it. Now he’s dead because of your desire to be chief.” She spat in Akthip’s face. “You will never be chief.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]Akthip wiped the spittle from his face and looked at the angry crowd now surrounding him. “I want to hear what my father has to say, not the words of his woman. He sent me on the quest. Is he not still the leader of this tribe?”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]“Your father is dead. He died the night you left. Maybe you killed him just like Amvaan” Afawn said taking advantage of the situation. “Could not even Apuruvaan satisfy your hunger for power with only one man?”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]Akthip’s great sorrow about learning of his father’s death, was squelched when he came to a realization. “I never said anything about Apuruvaan? That night he was expecting the chief’s son to be by the lake. But it wasn’t supposed to be me was it Afawn? It was you who summoned him? You would have done anything to ensure your SON became chief, even though it was not his birthright.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]Afawn panicked momentarily, before getting back her composure. “Don’t twist the truth with your forked tongue sorcerer. My son and husband are dead. Only a servant of Apuruvaan would be so cold hearted to do what you have done.” She turned to the tribe, “He is no longer part of this tribe. His treachery should not go unpunished?” [/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]The crowd shouted in agreement, two of the tribe’s braves came forward and grabbed Akthip’s thick arms. Akthip used his superior strength to free himself; he jumped on his horse and raced away. He eluded his pursuers and found himself by the lake. He climbed down from his horse and walked into the water. He fell to his knees. Realizing his quest to kill Apsunxara meant nothing now. His destiny was stolen from him. His parents were dead and he had killed [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=white][COLOR=black]his brother. He was alone with no where to go.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]His despair turned to anger. He slammed his large, powerful hands into the calm surface of the water. “I will not let that woman rule my tribe. My father wanted me to be chief and I will be. I’ll rule over everyone one day. All I need is to be bigger and stronger. I’ll prove I am the worthy successor”. Akthip looked out over the lake and yelled, “Apuruvaan! Apuruvaan, your loyal servant summons you”. The water before him started to bubble and churn. The ferocity of the bubbling increased until the water erupted several feet above the surface. In the center of the torrent a head emerged, then a body, it was Apuruvaan. He stood directly in front of Akthip, the lake water cascading down his rippling naked physique. “Why have you summoned me?” he said in his booming baritone voice. [/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]“I need to be bigger and stronger”, Akthip said trying to avoid staring at the spirit’s impressive muscles.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]“Why, haven’t you already killed the serpent god?” Apuruvaan asked.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]“Yes, but I need more to be chief. I want to be so strong that no one would dare deny me.” Akthip pleaded.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]“You mortals are never satisfied. You ask me for more, and I get nothing in return.” Apuruvaan moved his large, dark, penetrating eyes from Akthip for the first time and looked around, “Where is my alter you promised?”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]“An alter? I’ll build you an alter, many alters, if I become chief. Give me what I ask for and I’ll rule over my tribe and all the surrounding tribes. I’ll build alters for you in all the known lands. Just make me stronger” Akthip demanded.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]Apuruvaan bent down and touched the medallion he gave Akthip that still hung around his neck. “Foolish man, you already possess the means to get what you desire.” The malevolent spirit smiled as he returned to full upright stance, placing his hands on his hips. “You need to just touch the source of any male creature’s masculinity. And all their strength and virility becomes yours.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]Akthip clutched the medallion and lowered his eyes to look at the shiny black stone in the shape of a horse’s head. “Any male creature” he said softly. He raised his head, slowly scanning the thickly corded muscles of Apuruvaan’s thighs, his brick-like abdominals, billowing pectorals, powerful arms, yard-wide shoulders and thick neck before reaching his ruggedly handsome face framed by a waist length, jet black mane. Akthip quickly reached up and grabbed onto Apuruvaan’s ball sack. The spirit was only able to scream “no” before his body became rigid. Akthip began muttering an incantation as he lost control of his body too. His right hand was the only body part moving as it tightened more and more around his victims testicles. Suddenly Akthip stopped chanting and released his grip falling back onto the shore. He watched Apuruvaan’s stiff body fall into the lake, sinking out of sight.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]Akthip struggled to his feet, his body shaking and burning with new energy. He could feel his body stretching and lengthening. He felt his muscles expanding and growing stronger. His hair thickened and grew longer sprouting down the center of his widening back. His hair, skin and eyes darkened. His muscle growth outpaced his increase in height as he became broader and more imposing. The growth stopped and he stood flexing each muscle enjoying the vast power his body now possessed. The leather necklace, which held his medallion, snapped from the strain caused by his bull-like neck. He picked up the medallion and smiled at how much smaller it looked in his larger hand. He traced the medallion’s carving with one of his thick fingers, seeing himself in the artwork for the first time. He wrapped the leather strip around his left wrist twice and knotted it in place.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]The entire tribe came to the center of the camp as Akthip walked in slowly. He stopped directly in front of Afaun and Ancle. He stood before his tribe in the nude. Everyone was silent as they stared at the magnificently formed man before them. He looked directly at Afaun before he began to speak. “I am Akthip-Amvaan and I am your chief. My new name pays homage to my brother who is forever a part of me.” Afaun opened her mouth to speak, but decided to hold her words when the intimidating man raised his index finger in her direction. At the same moment, several braves returned to the encampment for their search for Akthip. Like everyone else, they were stunned by his new appearance. Akthip walked over to the largest brave still on horseback. Akthip bent down and stooped underneath the horse. The animal remained perfectly calm. He straightened his legs lifting the horse of the ground with his shoulders. The crowd gasped and backed away. Akthip repositioned his hands and easily pressed the beast over his head using the strength of the two men and a spirit-god he now possessed. He did a full turn to look everyone in the eye before setting the stallion gently back to the ground. “Does anyone here challenge my claim as the one and only chief of this tribe?” No one said a word. “With me as your leader, we will accomplish great things. I will unite all the lands under me. Those who defy me will perish.” With those words he looked at Afaun, he then turned to the group of warrior braves. “And those who follow me will be rewarded by becoming the most powerful braves the world as ever known”. Akthip palmed his massive package before displaying his spectacular physique with a double bicep pose. The power and beauty of his body awed the other men. None of them dare challenge his leadership.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][COLOR=black]Several months passed and Akthip-Amvaan kept his word. He united all the neighboring tribes under his rule. Most tribes surrendered just from the site of Akthip’s approach. Those who opposed him were captured and used to enhance his most loyal warriors. Akthip learned he could use the power of the medallion to transfer one man’s masculinity to another. He had his brave grab hold of the victim’s balls then we would simply touch the brave’s back. The medallion pulled the strength out of the captive and into his follower. Soon Akthip had a small army of enhanced braves. He no longer needed to join the war parties. He would stay behind with the women, while the other men enforced his rule. Every woman, married or not, was available to Akthip. He would select several each day to service him. They would bath, feed and satisfy his every desire.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]One day, when Akthip was the only man left in camp, he had just enjoyed a large meal after several hours of love making. He felt tired and laid down on his bed. He started having difficulty breathing. His arms and legs were becoming numb. He called out for help, but no one came. Soon he couldn’t move or speak. He heard someone enter the teepee but couldn’t move his head to see who it was. Afaun came into his limited view. She knelt down beside him. “I see the great chief is still alive,” she ran her hand over Akthip heaving chest and down his powerful arm. “You are even stronger than I thought. I gave you more than five times the poison as I used to kill your father. But maybe it’s better this way. Now you can watch me steal from you what you stole from my son.” Afaun took a knife from her belt and moved her hand down to the chief’s large masculine package. After playing with his equipment for a few seconds to satisfy her curiosity, she lifted his thick member holding it up at the tip with her small fingers. She brought the blade to the base of the thick shaft. After looking to see the horror in the strong man’s eyes, she forced the knife into his skin. It took several saw-like cuts to free his cock from his body. Ignoring the gushing blood, she continued her mutilation of her stepson. She brought the knife to his sack and with several more strokes castrated the giant.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Akthip body seized up in pain. Afaun just laughed as he clutched his removed parts. Using all his remaining strength Akthip got to his knees. He crawled out from the tent leaving a trail of blood behind him. He had a strong need to get to the lake. Afaun and the other women surrounded him as he slowly moved forward. He made it only a few yards before collapsing. Akthip could feel life leaving his body. He looked at the forest surrounding him. As he slipped into unconsciousness, the pine trees began to blur before his eyes. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]---------------------------[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Wallace watched the trees blur past as he stared outside the passenger side window. Everything looked so vigorous in the mountains. But the pine-scented air and bright sunshine couldn’t lift his sense of pending doom. He sneezed and turned to his father in the driver’s seat, “Do I have stay overnight?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Bless you and yes you do, Wallace. All the other boys are going to be sleeping over”, the middle-aged man looked briefly at his son and saw the boy’s distressed expression. He gave him a warm smile before reaching over and rubbing his hand playfully on top of the boy’s head. “Don’t look so glum, chum.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace kept his head down and sniffled before speaking. “But Dad, the twins hate me. They pick on me every day at school, ordering me around like a servant. I get really mad but can’t do anything about it because they’re so much bigger than I am. They only asked me to come because their parents made them invite every boy in class”, Wallace said before inhaling quickly through his nose to draw up the snot.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace stop sniffling and blow your nose” the man instructed his son as he reached for his handkerchief. He attempted to give it to the boy, but stopped when he saw him rubbing his nose on his shirt sleeve. The father shook his head disapprovingly before continuing, “If the twins don’t like you, it’s because they don’t know you well enough. School only started a few weeks ago. This will be a chance to make them your friends. There is always going to be people bigger and stronger than you. You’re going to have to learn to deal with bullies on a psychological level. Lagette men are thinkers not fighters”. His father spoke without taking his eyes off the steep, winding road. “Who knows, you may actually have a good time. I hear camping can be a lot of fun.” He sneezed and used the handkerchief still in his hand. “The pollen count must be at an all-time high today, huh buddy?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Have you ever been camping, Dad?” Wallace asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]His father hesitated momentarily, “No, I haven’t. But I always wanted to”.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace sighed and returned looking at the evergreens passing by quickly. He thought how he never was able to do what he wanted. At school he was bullied by the twins and at home he had to do what his father said. He couldn’t wait to grow-up so he didn’t have to listen to anyone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The car pulled up the crude driveway to the modest log cabin alongside the lake. Once parked, Wallace didn’t move as his father got out of the car to greet the waiting hosts. The boy couldn’t believe what he saw; the twin’s father looked enormous. Wallace never thought of his father as being small, but compared to the other man he looked so insignificant. The big man wore a pair of shorts; that were probably swim trunks since they had no fly. The material was stretched tightly over his thick, muscular thighs and round ass. The cloth surrounding the large bulge between his legs puckered as it strained to contain him. His powerful torso was covered by an equally tight t-shirt. The thin, white cotton hugged each protruding chest muscle like a second skin, his nipples clearly visible through the cloth. In contrast, the material was gathered loosely around his narrow waist before disappearing into his shorts. The stressed sleeves of the t-shirt, unable to enrobe his massive upper arms, were forced up towards his shoulders. His pumped left bicep was being tightly gripped by an attractive blond woman. Even she was taller than his Wallace’s dad. The woman, presumably his wife, wore a pair of cut off denim shorts and a bikini top. The snug swimsuit pushed her voluptuous breasts together forcing them to bulge upward; jiggling like a gelatin desert with her slightest move. The smiling couple looked like the after picture in a health tonic advertisement; their beauty and vitality glowed brightly despite standing in the shadow cast by their vacation home. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace listened as his father introduced himself to the beautiful people, “Hi, I’m Stanley Lagette, Wallace’s dad”. Stanley looked at his side expecting his son to be there. He saw him sitting in the car and gestured for him to get out. Wallace sighed again and opened the car door; he pulled out his overly packed knapsack. He struggled to lift the heavy bag. “Don’t hurt yourself son, use the bag’s wheels. That’s why they are there”. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace approached with his head down puling the bag behind him. “Wallace, this is Mr. and Mrs.Graither, Taylor and Tyler’s parents.” Stanley put his arm around his son’s shoulder and looked up at the larger man, “This is my son, Wallace”. The young boy looked up too, straining his neck to see the giant’s rugged face. The mountain of a man bent forward to see the little boy blocked by his broad chest; he smiled and held out his hand. Wallace thought he heard this t-shirt creak in protest as the movement caused his muscles to flex. Wallace followed the thick vein from the man’s bicep down to his hand. He just stared at the huge claw. He felt his father shake his shoulder to urge him to return the gesture. Wallace worked past his fear and put his hand inside the giant’s. It disappeared among the thick, calloused fingers of his host. Wallace’s whole body quaked as the man moved his hand up and down ever so slightly. The boy could feel the incredible strength the man possessed even as he tried to be gentle. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Nice to meet you Wally, you can call me Bruce“, the giant’s bass-heavy voice resonated in the boy’s chest. Wallace leaned into his father for reassurance.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“And I’m Callie”, the twin’s mother said with a dazzling smile. She unconsciously ran her delicate fingers over her husband’s free arm enjoying the feel of its smooth hardness.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“I’m sorry we are a little late”, Stanley said still clinging tightly to his son. Wallace could feel his father’s hands shaking under his grip. Wallace thought maybe his father was a little frightened too. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“No problem, Stan. It was a shame Wally couldn’t come up in our SUVs with the other boys. They sang songs and had a great time. That way you wouldn’t had to make a special trip”. Bruce put his hands on his hips, allowing his chest to expand to its full circumference. Wallace thought it made him look like a superhero in a cartoon. He never thought such a powerful man existed in real life. His eyes fell unto the bulge in his shorts. Wallace didn’t understand what he could be carrying in there that could be that big. Wallace knew what he had between his legs and had even seen his father’s private parts once when he accidentally walked in on him while he was in the bathroom. Wallace couldn’t believe it was anatomically possible to have something big enough to cause a bulge like that, no matter how much taller and wider he was than his father. Wallace continued to stare at the big man’s crotch. He knew it was wrong, but couldn’t help himself. He was mesmerized by it for some reason. He tuned out the adult’s conversation. Suddenly he felt his father shrugging at his shoulder again and saw everyone looking at him. Wallace looked at his father’s disapproving face than at his classmates’ parents. Callie gave him an uneasy smile while still caressing her husband’s left arm. Bruce was looking over Stanley keeping an eye on the other boys running about the property. He seemed obvious to his wife and Wallace’s preoccupation with his body. Or maybe he was just accustomed to being touched and stared out by others.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“I was saying that you get car sick sometimes on long drives, don’t you son?” Stanley asked as he looked down at Wallace. Wallace shook his head affirmatively. “We packed all his required supplies for the weekend; his asthma inhaler, allergy pills and special underwear?” Bruce gave a slight laugh, before forcing a neutral expression back onto his face. His wife smacked his arm playfully to punish him for his rude outburst. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Dad”, Wallace whined.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Stanley looked up at his host. “Sometimes he has a bladder control issue. It’s not that uncommon for growing boys of his age”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Dad”, Wallace said again this time with an angry tone. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Don’t worry Wallace. It will be our little secret” Callie said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Mr.Graither gave a loud whistle and yelled, “Boys get over here and greet your guest”. The identical twins quickly responded to their father’s call. The mother got pushed aside as each boy stood by their father, each grabbing hold of one his thick forearms. “Boys, this is Mr.Lagette, Wally’s father.” The boys reluctantly, but politely took turns shaking Stanley’s hand; their forceful grip taking the older man by surprise. The twins were already as tall as he was. They towered over Wallace as Bruce did over Stanley.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“My, you certainly have a strong grip there boys”, Stanley said shaking his right hand. “Happy Birthday, how old are you?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Thirteen” the boys said in unison. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Thirteen!” Stanley scanned the two boys then looked up to their father. “They’re big for their age aren’t they?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Yes, they are” Bruce said beaming with pride, “One day they’re going to be bigger than their old man, but for now I’m still bigger”. He bent his arms; the boys wrapped their bodies tightly around the crook of their father’s arms pulling down with all their might. But the big man easily went into a double bicep pose lifting the twins off the ground. He laughed and the boys giggled. It was obvious the test of strength was something they did often. “The way they’re growing, I won’t be able to do this much longer.” He set them down. “They are going to make me so proud when they’re great athletes”.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Oh, do you play sports?” Stanley asked trying not to sound foolish.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Yes, college ball before turning pro. Played in the NFL for several years, ended my career with the Seahawks. I retired four years ago. Now I coach and teach PhysEd at the high school. I can’t wait for my boys to get there. With them on the team we’ll take the state title every year.” The coach’s voice growing more excited as he talked about the future he had planned.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]His wife wrapped her arms around her husband’s tight waist and squeezed, “But we are not going to force them to play football if they don’t want to”.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“We want to be just like Daddy”, Tyler said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Bruce smirked, “Remember dear, if it wasn’t for football we would have probably never met.” He raised his heavy arm and placed it behind his wife forcing her to move forward as he hugged her.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“I was a cheerleader” Callie said coyly. “What line of work are you in Stanley?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Well I know it’s hard to believe but I’m not a professional athlete”, Stanley said in an attempt at humor. Bruce and the twins laughed. Wallace didn’t find it funny. He was even a little embarrassed. “I’m a regional distribution manager for a plastics injection molding company” Stanley said with pride. There was an awkward silence for a moment. Callie finally spoke, “Plastic injection that sounds so interesting. Doesn’t it honey?” Bruce shrugged his imposing shoulders and mumbled “sure”. The woman continued her inquiries, “And does your wife work outside the home?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace was losing interest in the conversation again and found himself staring at the big man’s crotch again. He took his gaze away and looked at the twins. Tyler shook his head in disgust, mouthing the word “fag”. Taylor just sneered at Wallace. Wallace looked down at his feet. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“I’m a widower. My wife died several days after Wallace was born. She was very frail, with a heart condition. The pregnancy was too much for her”. He pulled Wallace closer to him. “It’s just the two of us now”. Wallace hated when his father told that story, it made him feel it was his fault his mother had died.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Oh I’m so sorry for your loss” Callie said putting her hand on Stanley’s upper arm to comfort him. She looked at her hand on Stanley’s thin arm and then moved it back to her husband’s. She squeezed his large muscle and then wrapped both arms around his powerful limb. She silently thanked God she got to sleep next to a man like her husband every night. “Our boys will grow up to play in the NFL and Wallace will be a successful business man. Like father like son is what they say.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“I don’t know if I’m all that successful. I just do what my bosses tell me. But I know Wallace will be. He’s a very bright boy. He skipped the 3rd grade. That’s why he’s the youngest in class. He’s only eleven and won’t turn twelve until December. Unfortunately, he is taking after me in his physical development. I was a late bloomer. And that can be very difficult for a boy, I remember all too well.” Stanley tried to be humorous again by stating the obvious. “Of course compared to you Bruce, it looks like I still waiting.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Bruce stood tall and flexed his muscles slightly to make the difference in the two men’s physical appearance even more striking. Everyone laughed again except Wallace. He looked at his dad and saw his future. For the first time he saw him as a man instead as his father. He saw the pale skin that covered his soft features; the weak chin that melted into his narrow, twig-like body. The poor fitting clothes, orthopedic shoes, and thick glasses made him look like the clich?d nerd. Wallace remembered thinking it was cool when he got glasses that matched his father’s. Now he wondered if they looked as dorky on him as they did on his father. Wallace always thought one day he wouldn’t be the smallest guy around, the weakling that everyone told what to do. But he now realized that would never change. He was his father’s child. Stanley saw the pensive look on his son’s face.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“I guess I’ve embarrassed my son enough for one day. It’s time for me to go so the boys can begin their birthday festivities”, Stanley leaned down and kissed his son goodbye. Wallace wiped his cheek dry and heard the twins snickering. “You behave yourself and listen to Mr. and Mrs.Graither.” He sneezed and wiped his nose with the used hanky from his pocket. “Remember to wear your jacket to keep warm and take your allergy medication”. Stanley looked back at the Graither’s, “Allergies, something else he unfortunately inherited from me.” The beautiful couple smiled and said their goodbyes. Wallace watched his father zip up his nylon wind breaker before getting in the car to drive away. He didn’t move for a few moments, not even waving to his father. He felt numb from his recent realization.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“It’s turning into a warm day.” Bruce lifted his right arm to wipe his brow on his sleeve revealing a large sweat stain. “Come on boys, tell your buddies to head to the dock. Let’s cool off in the Lake” the twin’s father said as he started to walk down the path. The twin’s followed screaming from excitement. The other boys from class were close behind making even more noise. They all followed Bruce like he was the piped piper.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Aren’t you going to join them, Wallace?” Callie asked softly. Wallace was still staring down the deserted driveway. The twin’s mother walked up to the boy and put her hands on his shoulders. She gently turned him around and guided him toward the path to the lake. “You’re father will be back to pick you up before you know it. Go have some fun with the others”. She let go and stopped walking. She watched Wallace slowly continue down the path alone without any enthusiasm. “Everything will be okay, Wallace.” the woman said loudly in a positive tone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace arrived at the lake to see the giant at the edge of the dock. He had taken off his shirt. His bronzed skin made his muscles look more natural, less bulky, than when clothed. His immense size and thin coat of body hair contrasted with the boys that surrounded him making him appear even larger. Wallace, like all the boys, was in awe of him. Something instinctual made them want to be around him, to follow and obey him. They wanted his acknowledgement and approval. The other boys lined-up on the dock waiting for him. He picked up each boy and threw them high into the air letting them fall into the lake below. The boys quickly exited out of the lake and eagerly got back in line. Wallace heard them laughing and saying this was better than any theme park ride. Bruce seemed to be enjoying it almost as much as the boys. It took so little effort for him to toss the kids around. When it was Taylor’s turn he asked his father, “Due the airplane throw, Dad”. Bruce grabbed his son’s left wrist in one hand and his left ankle in the other. Bruce then spun him around in a circle before letting his son go over the water. Taylor changed position when he was high in the air, tucking his knees to his chest and wrapping his arms around his legs. He did a cannonball into the lake. The impact’s large splash hitting the boys watching on the dock. Taylor came to the surface with a loud victory cry. All the boys cheered and applauded. They told each other how “cool” and “fun” that looked. Each boy begged Bruce to throw them like an airplane too. Bruce said it wouldn’t be safe. Tyler moved to the front of the group “I’ll guess we’ll have to throw you into the lake than Dad”.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Really” Bruce said with a smirk on his face and folding his arms across his chest. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Really”, Tyler said, “Get him guys!” All the boys climbed onto the big man. They clung onto to his arms, legs, waist and neck. Even with eight boys attached to him, Bruce was able to move about with ease. Everyone was laughing, even Wallace as he watched the action from a safe distance.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“No, I can’t take anymore. You boys are too much for me.” Bruce feigned fatigue. He waddled over to the edge of the dock. “I’m a goner”. He fell backwards crashing into the water. A splash war broke out in the lake between Bruce and all the boys. The giant began dunking the boys underwater. Many ganged up on him to force him under. Everyone was laughing and screaming loudly. Bruce pulled himself onto the dock combing his wet hair back away from his face with his thick fingers. His swimsuit clung even tighter to his body now that it was wet. The boys asked for his help in getting out of the water. He quickly and easily lifted two boys at a time onto the dock, one with each arm. He lifted the boys high above the dock, before lowering them to their feet. All the boys were amazed by Bruce’s strength. They asked him to flex his arms so they could feel his muscles. He obliged their request. The twins seemed as proud of their father’s physique as Bruce was. Bruce then asked the boys to flex for him. He gingerly touched each boy’s arm commenting how big and hard their muscles were.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]After a comical pose down, Bruce said it was time for lunch. The boys ran back toward the cabin passing, but not acknowledging, Wallace. Bruce and the twins brought up the rear. When Bruce saw Wallace he stopped and asked, “Why didn’t you join us in the lake, Wally?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace looked up at the giant, his body glistening in the bright sun. “I’m not supposed to go swimming. I have narrow ear canals and tend to get inner ear infections”.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“What a wimp” Tyler mumbled. Taylor laughed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Boys, that’s enough” Bruce said, “It’s not nice to make fun of someone’s medical conditions. You should be thankful that you are strong and healthy”. He put his hand on Wallace’s back, “Come on Wally, let’s get you something to eat”. Bruce kept his hand on the littlest boy’s back, purposely shortening his stride to not rush Wallace. The twin’s got frustrated with the slow pace and ran ahead to join their friends. Wallace could feel the heat radiating from the man’s large hand. He could feel his strength and didn’t want him to let go. Wallace never felt so safe and protected in his life.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Lunch was hamburgers and hotdogs. Wallace was the last to sit at the picnic table where the other boys were already eating. He was the only one fully dressed, his classmates were all shirtless and in their swim trunks. Even at a young age, the twins had defined bodies; the shape of their growing musculature clearly visible under their skin. The twins looked at each other and smiled. Then they made sure their parents’ attention was elsewhere. The adults were busy with the cooking and cleaning. Tyler put his larger hand on the can of soda Wallace was carrying. He jerked the can away from Wallace, “I’ll take that”. Wallace didn’t react. This was going to be just like a typical day at school.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Taylor took the hotdog from Wallace’s plate, “I’ll take that and go get me a soda, wimp”. Wallace didn’t move. “Did you hear me wimp? I said get me a soda”. Wallace still didn’t move. “You don’t want to get me angry four eyes. My brother and I will pull you out of your tent tonight and throw you into the lake naked. I’m sure we would all get a good laugh at seeing your little dick as you crawl out of the lake shivering”.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“But you can’t do that Bro. He may get an inner ear infection because of his narrow ear canals” Tyler mocked. Wallace got up without making eye contact with the snickering crowd. Again he had no choice but to follow the twin’s orders. He returned with two cans, one for Taylor and one for himself. Wallace set Taylor’s soda on the table in front of his tormentor. Wallace started eating the pile of potato salad that remained on his nearly empty plate. Taylor opened his can of soda and poured it out onto the ground, then he took the other can that Wallace brought for himself. He popped it open before taking a large gulp. Tyler tipped Wallace’s plate so it fell into the smaller boy’s lap. Everyone laughed softly so not to draw the adult’s attention. Wallace got up and walked away from the table. The group of boys started to pelt him with pieces of food. Wallace quickened his pace, not stopping until he was on the other side of a small hill that blocked him from their view. He reached into the pocket of his windbreaker for his inhaler. He tired to calm himself down, trying not to cry. He knew that would only make things worse for him if the others saw him cry.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace lay in the grass for several minutes looking up at the passing clouds, getting control of his breathing. The peacefulness of the moment interrupted only by his frequent sneezes. He sat up to wipe his nose with his sleeve again. His attention was drawn to a rabbit about ten yards away nibbling on some wildflowers in a small opening amongst the trees. Wallace smiled. He felt like a real woodsman having experienced his first sighting of a wild animal. A shadow passed over the rabbit. Suddenly it took off over the next hill. Wallace looked up and saw a hawk diving in the same direction. He ran to the bottom of the dell and up over the next hill. Wheezing deeply, he stopped when he reached the next valley. It was larger and more open than the previous one. He scanned the meadow and didn’t see the animals. Then he saw the hawk take off from a rocky outcrop on the far hillside. Wallace had to know the outcome of the predator and prey encounter. He identified with the skittish rabbit. He walked quickly toward the rocks. It looked as if the area had recently been disturbed by a rock slide. He found no sign of the rabbit. He carefully moved around the boulders using his hands to balance himself on the unstable ground. He found an opening, a cave, in the rock face behind the largest boulder. It looked as if it had been purposely concealed with the large rocks; but it would take a man even bigger than the twin’s father to move these rocks. The opening was large, but the rock still blocked most of its volume. Wallace peered in to the dark straining his weak eyes to see the interior. He moved closer, putting one hand on the edge of the opening to steady his body and nerves. He reached into the cave with his other hand. He watched his hand, then his arm fall into shadow as he inched forward. The startled rabbit darted passed him as it exited the cave, grazing his bare shin. Wallace screamed, his voice echoing within the hole in the hillside. He watched the rabbit scamper away before returning his gaze into the abyss. He thought if the cave was a haven for the rabbit maybe he also could find comfort within its cool, stone walls. Curiosity and the need to feel safe overcame his fear as he continued his advancement into the darkness.[/COLOR]

Last edited by Clarence591; October 1st, 2007 at 03:11 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clarence591 For This Useful Post:
astro91 (March 30th, 2014), Neonando (July 1st, 2013), skumbum (February 24th, 2013)
  #2   Add to teen muscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2007, 05:20 PM

teen muscle is on a distinguished road
The story is great I can't wait to see what the next chapter is
  #3   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2007, 05:20 PM

Adam is on a distinguished road
Very intriguing! A well-written and well thought-ou beginning. I'm really looking forward to seeing the next chapter and I hope Wallace has much better luck than the last owner of the medallion!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options