The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Clarence591's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2007, 03:27 PM

Clarence591 is on a distinguished road
My Father's Child - Part 2

[COLOR=#000000]Chapter 2[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]The ground inside the cave was flat and firm with only a few loose stones, making it easier for Wallace to walk. He held his hands in front of him as he gingerly went deeper into the Earth. The cave was small. The air was moist, stale and smelt of a mineral-rich musk. Wallace kept blinking his eyes trying to force them to adjust to the dim light. The shaft of light from the narrow opening only had the strength to poorly illuminate one side of the chamber. Wallace noticed drawings on the cave’s wall. He reached up and traced his slight fingers along the large pictographs. The crude paint was applied thickly to the flat wall surface making their outline distinct. The drawings appeared to tell a story. The first scene depicted to stick like figures representing two men along with a strange creature. It looked like a horse, but stood erect like a human. While the men were drawn with thin lines, the creature was made of elongated oval shapes for the limbs and an inverted triangle for the torso making it look more imposing than the men. In the second scene, the man-beast was touching one of the stick men on his back who in turn was touching the other man near his waist. There was a faint yellowish aura emitting from the creature as if it was glowing. The third and final scene showed the man in the middle was almost as tall and thick as the creature, but still with a human head. He too now appeared to glow with new vitality. The other man was much smaller than the other two figures, smaller than he appeared in the first two scenes, as if he had shrunk. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Wallace mindlessly let his hand slide down the wall as he continued to stare at the drawings trying to understand their meaning. His fingertips lightly skimmed the rocky surface. He felt the characteristics of the wall change. It went from hard, cool, smooth rock to a softer, room temperature, coarser substance. It felt like dried mud or clay. Wallace lowered his gaze to where his hand was. He could see the faint outline of more pictographs. But these were not painted on, but sculpted into the dried surface. The strange symbols appeared more ominous than those above and fear overtook him again. He quickly walked toward the mouth of the cave. Once back in the sunlight he heard someone calling his name from a distance. Wallace ran toward the voice. When he got to the top of the hill where he had rested earlier, he saw Mrs.Graither. He yelled hello and waved his arm over his head to get her attention. Wallace saw her body relax as a look of relief took over her face when their eyes met.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]They walked toward each other. “There you are. Are you all right? You had us worried sick”, she said as she knelt down on one knee to gently hug the boy. Wallace’s rested his chin on her shoulder and took a deep breath. Her hair smelled of flowers. Her warm body was soft as it pressed into his. Wallace closed his eyes. He felt comforted by her even though they were strangers. A feeling of sadness overcame him as he missed having a mother of his own. Tears rolled down his cheeks. The twins had everything.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“The other boys said you just disappeared from the table for no reason. Wallace you can’t just wonder off like that without telling someone. You could have gotten lost or hurt in the woods”, she said as she pulled Wallace from her. She saw his tears. “But you are fine and everything is okay now, right?” The boy shook his head yes and wiped his eyes dry. “Let’s get back to the house. I’m sure everyone will be glad to see you/” She took Wallace by the hand and headed in the direction of the cabin. She talked about the trees and plants they passed. Wallace didn’t say much, he just enjoyed hearing her soothing voice. He said nothing about the cave.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]After dinner, under a bright full moon, everyone sat around a campfire making smores. Mr.Grather enjoyed showing the boys the proper way to build a fire and roast a marshmallow. Mrs.Graither ran here and there with food and drinks for the boisterous group. The twins begged their father to tell them a ghost story. After several half-hearted refusals he finally agreed as the other boys enforced his sons’ pleas.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Okay, okay. I do know one story about this area, but I’m afraid it may be too gory for you youngsters” The giant man said with a smirk. The boys all said they wouldn’t be afraid and encouraged him to tell the tale. “All right men, here it goes”. He spoke slowly, softly but in a deeper baritone than his norm “This story took place hundreds of years ago at [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Trinity[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Lake[/COLOR][COLOR=black]. It was told to me by an old man you has lived in these woods all his life. And it was told to him by a chief of the Karuk Tribe, the original people of this area. For all we know, it might have happened at this very spot where we sit.” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] paused and slowly scanned his audience which hung on his every word. He went on to tell the story of Akthip-Amvaan [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Wallace couldn’t help but compare himself to Akthip. Both lost their mother when they were born, both were physically small and weak. Wallace, like all he boys, was silent as Mr, Graither expertly drew them into the long ago world. As the story came to its known end Tyler asked, “Then what happened, Dad? Did Akthip die?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“No one knows”, his father answered. “No one ever found a grave site or body. Some say he turned into a horse and galloped away. Others say his body turned into water running into the lake. But most believe his spirit still haunts this area. They say he’s searching for his balls that Afaun cut off and buried somewhere in the woods. If he can’t find his own, he’ll take someone else’s. They say he prefers the balls of young boys, just about your age, because their bodies are just maturing and are full of potential growth. Each year there are reports of boys seeing a large black stallion running across the surface of the lake or through the woods. It’s usually on the night of the full moon, just like tonight.” All the boys looked around trying to see into the forest beyond the dim light provided by the moon and campfire. The sound of a horse’s neigh came out of the darkness. All the boys jumped.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“Don’t worry boys I’m sure that was just the wind through the trees”, Bruce said as he stood up. “I’ll go check it out to make sure.” He walked into the darkness and disappeared. After a few moments Tyler called out to his father, but got no response. Then the sound of the boys’ chaperone yelling for help, was drowned out by galloping hooves. Out of the darkness a black horse appeared, as it reared with his front legs pawing at the night air, several boys screamed. As the horse settled down, a rider could be seen for the first time. It was a man wearing jeans and a t-shirt. The rider was laughing. Bruce appeared from behind a nearby tree laughing too. The boys looked at each other trying to understand what was happening. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“Dad, you’re alright?” Taylor asked, the concern in his voice obvious. All the other boys began to calm down and huddled closer to the fire.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“Yes, I’m fine. We’re just having a little fun with you boys. Is every one okay?” Bruce asked as he came closer to the boys and put his hand on Taylor’s shoulder. All the boys shook their heads and tried to appear as if they were never really frightened. The big man walked over to the horse as the rider jumped down. “Boys I’d like to introduce you to my accomplice and friend, Mr.Aktruck. He is a real member of the Krituck tribe.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“Hello, boys. I hope Midnight and I didn’t scare you too much. It was all his idea”, the shorter man said as he playfully slapped Bruce in the chest. “I know the first time I heard the story of Akthip-Amvaan, I didn’t have the surprise ending you had”.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]The boys became more relaxed with each passing moment. “So is the story true?” someone asked. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“Oh yes. The story has been told for generations among my people. In fact the ancient word for horse in my native language is akthip-amvaan.” The boys asked many more questions and each got to pet the horse before Mr.Graither told them it was time for bed. The boys grumbled slightly but stopped immediately when the twin’s father restated it was time for bed. The boys each went quickly into their tents that were pitched near the Graither’s home. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Wallace shared a tent with Chucky, the overweight boy in the class. [COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=black] entered the tent and gave [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Chuck[/COLOR][COLOR=black] a slight nod of acknowledgement. Chucky didn’t take his eyes off his PSP game. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] sat on his sleeping bag and pulled off his shoes, socks and t-shirt. He awkwardly removed his shorts and hesitated for a moment. He thought maybe he better stay dressed in case the twins decided to follow through on their threat and throw him into the lake during the night. Then he figured it wouldn’t make a difference how he was dressed, wet clothes would be as humiliating as wet pajamas. He slid into his sleeping bag to finish changing into his sleepwear. Snapping the last closure on his pajama top, he removed his glasses and tried to make himself comfortable. He turned his back on [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Chuck[/COLOR][COLOR=black] and the bright lantern.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“I sorry I don’t say anything to the others when they pick on you.” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Chuck[/COLOR][COLOR=black] finally spoke. “It’s just…I know that if it wasn’t you they bullied, it would be me. I hope you understand.” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] didn’t turn around, he just said sure without any emotion. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Chuck[/COLOR][COLOR=black] turned off the light and settled into his sleeping bag. “We can be secret friends if you want. No one will ever know but you and me. Okay?” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] didn’t respond he wanted to tell [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Charlie[/COLOR][COLOR=black] he was a coward, but he knew he would probably act the same way if he was in his place.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] soon forgot about [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Chuck[/COLOR][COLOR=black] and began thinking about the campfire story [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Mr.[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Graither[/COLOR][COLOR=black] told. Could the cave he found today be the lost grave site of Akthip-Amvaan? Would his discovery make him famous? Then everyone would think he was cool guy, like Indiana Jones. His class mates, and even [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Mr.[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Graither[/COLOR][COLOR=black], would like him. The days of people telling him what to do and picking on him would be over. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] became more and more excited as he thought about the cave. He decided to tell the twin’s father about his find in the morning. He rolled over to tell his secret friend about the cave first, but he heard [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Chuck[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s heavy rhythmic breathing indicating he was asleep. There was no way he was going to sleep tonight his mind was still racing. His foot was swaying back and forth quickly in his excitement and soon he realized he needed to pee. He quietly crawled out of the tent and headed toward the house. As he circled around to the stairs for the back porch he saw a light and heard voices coming from the house. It was the twin’s parents. They were still awake. “Why wait until morning, I can tell [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Mr.[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Graither[/COLOR][COLOR=black] now about the cave. He’ll be so impressed with me he’ll want me to be his real friend”, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said to himself. He climbed the stairs of the wrap-around porch and approached the open window. He peeked inside. The curtains weren’t completely closed allowing him a clear view inside.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“I think it will be something I’ll enjoy. You know how much I love competing. Being coach on the side lines just isn’t the same”, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Mr.[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Graither[/COLOR][COLOR=black] spoke as he walked into the bedroom from the adjoining bath with only a towel wrapped around his narrow waist. He must of just taken a shower, his dripping hair was slicked back on his head and his body glistened with moisture. His tight, tan skin showcased every sculpted muscle in amazing detail.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“But dear, bodybuilding; isn’t that a bit….extreme. Don’t you have to eat strange things and take all kinds of pills, and spend a lot more time at the gym. We hardly see each other now with our crazy schedules.” His wife, who was sitting up in bed under the covers,[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“I’m not looking to be [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Mr.[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Olympia[/COLOR][COLOR=black], I’m too old to start pursuing that level. I’m talking about local amateur contests in the masters’ division. I can register for the natural contests too. [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]The[COLOR=black] competitor’s aren’t as freakishly big as the chemically enhanced pros you see in the magazines Marty thinks I have what it takes to win, with a little work.”, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said standing at the [/COLOR]edge of the bed flexing his muscles slightly to make himself look bigger. He didn’t want his wife to think the idea was foolish.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“Marty owns the gym and probably the contest’s promoter. Sure he’s not just feeding you a line to get your entry fee or to get into your pants.” Bruce gave her a disapproving look. “What? I see how woman and man are always hitting on you. I’m not blind.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“Give me some credit. People have been coming on to me ever since I was a teenager, by now I can tell when someone is trying to seduce me.” Bruce said with authority folding his strong arms across his broad chest.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“Oh really” his wife answered coyly as she repositioned her body and slowly crawled cat-like over to the edge of the bed where he husband stood. She wore no nightgown, her shapely body fully exposed in the softly lit room. Wallace gave out a soft gasp, then quickly dropped below the window frame afraid the noise may have given away his voyeurism. But the conversation between the married couple continued, unabated but with a different tone. He slowly raised his head to peer into the room once more.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“Really.” Bruce said as felt his wife’s hands creep up the back of his thick thighs and start to knead his firm ass cheeks under the towel. “Don’t you think my physique is good enough to win a bodybuilding contest?” he asked playfully as he raised his arms into a double bicep pose. A huge ball of muscle peaked between his shoulder and elbow. Callie looked up at her magnificent husband and smiled. She then grabbed the tucked end of the towel with her teeth and pulled it loose from around Bruce’s waist. The towel fell to the floor allowing Callie and Wallace to see Bruce’s impressive manhood. Wallace’s eyes were transfixed. He never imagined a human being could look so powerful and commanding. Bruce held his masculine pose. Callie moved her hands from Bruce’s ass to his hips; she continued running up his flared lats. Then she moved on to his chest hesitating to pinch his nipples. Bruce’s body shuddered as he let out a soft moan. Callie moved her hands to the bulging biceps before her, rising to her knees to reach She groped and squeezed the rock hard muscle as she said, “you know I’ve always thought you had an award winning body, that’s one of the reason’s I married you, for your huge muscles.” She then began licking and sucking on her husband’s hardening nipples. Bruce kept his pose pretending not to react to his wife’s seduction. But he closed his eyes and his breathing was getting noticeably faster. Callie stopped working his husband’s chest as she slid her hands over his shoulders, across his chest and down his ridged stomach, finally returning to his ass. “The other reason was for your huge cock”, with those words her face went deep into his crotch. Bruce lowered his arms and arched his back, letting his eyes view the ceiling. After a few seconds, Bruce reached down and effortlessly picked his wife up from her shoulders. He buried his face between her large, round breasts, before tossing her in the air and re-catching her at the waist. Wallace thought it was a good thing the bedroom had a cathedral ceiling. He easily lifted her above his head. In perfect synchronization Callie raised her legs onto Bruce’s broad shoulders. Now Bruce’s face disappeared between Callie’s legs and it was her turn to moan. But Wallace’s attention was drawn to what was happening between Bruce’s legs. His cock was growing longer and thicker, rising higher and higher. Soon it was parallel to the floor, but still growing. Wallace wondered if it would ever stop. But soon it was standing almost straight up, gobs of a thick liquid emerging from the tip. Wallace had never seen an erect penis before. He couldn’t believe Mr.Graither had to carry around something that big all the time. It had to be the size of Wallace’s forearm. Now he understood why the bulge in his pants was so big. He thought it must be very uncomfortable walking with that between your legs. Wallace’s thoughts were interrupted when Bruce lifted Callie above his head once again, his shoulder muscles bulging from the effort. Slowly he positioned her onto his hardened rod. Callie’s moans became louder and more frequent, the pace of her breathing passed Bruce’s. Bruce smiled as he watched his wife’s face racked with pleasure. Callie’s breathing stopped momentarily then gasped for air, then she did again, then again. Bruce closed his eyes and thrusted his hips faster. After another moment he stopped, he froze in place and let out a deep whoosh of air. He pulled his wife closer to him, the two hugged as they caught their breath. Bruce then lifted his wife off on him and placed her gingerly in the middle of the king size bed. Bruce got in the bed next to her. Callie rolled over onto her husband putting her head on his heaving chest. “I love you”, she whispered looking up into his eyes. Bruce wrapped his arm around his wife and pulled her closer into him, they kissed. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]“And I love you”, he said sincerely. He reached over to the nightstand beside the bed and turned off the lamp. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] turned his body away from window and sat down on the porch with his back leaning against the wall below the window. He moved silently as not to make his presence known. He sat there for a few minutes replaying what he had just witnessed. His mind was racing, his heart was beating rapidly. He didn’t understand everything he saw, but knew what the couple had done. At school he heard the other boys making references about sex, but his immature body never had the urges they described. He couldn’t believe he would ever be capable of doing that. It seemed so crude and animalistic. But he understood it was natural and supposedly enjoyable. At least when the boys in school talked about it they had a smile on their face. But their words couldn’t compare to actually seeing it. It was his first time seeing two people having sex. In fact it was his fist time seeing a nude woman and a nude man, if you didn’t include his father. And after seeing Mr.Graither, he would have difficulty thinking of his father as a man again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] came out of his deep thoughts when the uncomfortable pressure of his bladder returned. He didn’t want to enter the house to use the bathroom now. He got on his feet and left the porch. He walked toward the forest. His mind started to wonder again as he walked. Suddenly he realized he couldn’t see the house any longer. He decided to relieve himself before retracing his steps back to his tent. But before he could begin he heard a strange noise. It sounded almost like a growl. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] looked around trying to see into the darkness. Then there was a second noise, and a third that seemed to come from a different location. The noises were growing louder and more frequent. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] panicked and started to run in the direction he hoped was back to the house. But when he came into a clearing he realized he was back in the same glade he was earlier in the day. The thought of the rabbit and hawk flashed in his mind. This time he was the prey. He thought of the cave and how it protected the rabbit. He saw the rocky hillside in the distance illuminated by the bright moonlight. He ran toward the rocky outcrop never looking behind him. He could hear his pursuers close behind. He made it to the cave and finally stopped running when he hit the cave’s far wall causing the dried surface to crack. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] could hear the animals rummaging over the rocks and making the same growling noises. He forced his back against the wall, paralyzed with fear. With a loud grunt two figures leapt into the cave. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] shrieked in fear shutting his eyes tightly. Then [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] heard similar laughter. He opened his eyes and saw the twins in front of him in hysterics. The feeling returned to his body again, he felt a clammy wetness on his thighs. He looked down and saw a large wet spot at his crotch. The smell of urine penetrated the air of the small cave.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“I can’t believe what a wimp you are, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wally[/COLOR][COLOR=black][/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said between laughs. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“The little baby was so afraid he peed his whittle pants”, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said in a mocking voice pointing at [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s soiled clothing. “Wait until the other guys hear about this”.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“The little baby has a dirty diaper”. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] commented, “Let’s give him a bathy-wathy. Grab him so we can throw him in the lake liked we planned.” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] wrapped his large hand around [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s thin upper arm and yanked him forward. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s other arm swung backwards as his tried to keep his balance. His hand knocked a piece loose from the wall behind him. But no one noticed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Wait, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black].” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] commanded. “Take off his pants first. We’ll run them up the flag pole so everything can see his piss stained jammies”.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Aaah dude, great thinking” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said with a huge grin. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] pulled [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] in front of him and wrapped his other hand around [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s other arm. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] reached for the cuffs of [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s loose pajama bottoms and yanked them down with one strong pull knocking [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] off his feet. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s hold kept [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] from falling. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] held [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s offensive pants in the air with two fingers. He took his gaze away from the pants to look at [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s nude body. Suddenly [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] started laughing hysterically again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“What?” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] asked. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] couldn’t speak, he just continued to laugh and point at [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s crotch. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] let go of [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] and pushed him toward the back wall. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] moved to stand next to his brother and looked at [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]. A shaft of moonlight from the cave’s opening illuminated [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s undeveloped body making it look softer and paler. His pinky sized prick, undescended balls, and lack of pubic hair made the twin’s question his gender. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was now laughing with the same varicosity has his brother.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“My god, you’re hung like a light switch” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] finally forced out trying to catch his breath. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Are you kidding me? Our four year old cousin is hung like a light switch. Wimpy [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wally[/COLOR][COLOR=black] is about half his size”, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said loudly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“You mean skimpy [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wally[/COLOR][COLOR=black]”, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] added. Both boys laughed loudly again. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] hunched forward and moved his hands to cover his genitals, making him appear even smaller. He was turning red from embarrassment despite the blue hue of the moonlight. “Stop laughing at me. I’m only a boy. This is what a boy is supposed to look like”.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] and [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] stopped laughing as they first looked at [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black], then each other, then back at [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]. “Oh, really. Well, we’re boys and we don’t look like you”, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s face became more defiant, “Whatever, just leave me alone”. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“I don’t think he believes you, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black][/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] commented. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Well then we’ll just have to show him”, with those words [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] unzpped his shorts and pulled them down along with his underwear. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] held up his shirt before looking up at [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] with a grin. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] stared in amazement. This boy was already the size of [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s father.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]“If you think that’s big, you should see what I’m carrying” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] copied his brother’s actions and stood there exposed too. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] eyes went back and forth between the two. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] knew that both boys were well on their way to being as impressive as their father.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“You idiot, we’re identical twins. We’re both the same size” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said slapping his brother on the shoulder. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“I’m three minutes older and therefore bigger”, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] answered puffing out his chest slightly. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] just shook his head. “Hey, Skimpy. Who do you think is bigger?” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] didn’t answer his eyes darting from the boy’s faces and crotches. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Look he can’t keep his eyes off our dicks. Just the way he was staring at Dad’s earlier today. I think Skimpy Wally here, is a faggot” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said. Both boys moved closer to [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Is that true [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wally[/COLOR][COLOR=black]? Are you a fggot? Do you want to touch my dick” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] asked snidely. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Do you Lagette the faggot?” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] asked as both boys moved closer forcing [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] to retreat closer to the cave’s brittle wall. “I asked you a question, faggot. Do you want to touch our big dick and balls?” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] didn’t answer. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] put his hand on [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s sunken chest and pushed in forcibly into the wall causing his eyeglasses to fall off his nose. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] could feel the wall give way as it cracked more. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] stood up and more pieces of dried clay fell at his feet. The twins moved closer, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] backed up again. He felt something poking at him between his shoulder blades.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] looked down at [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] with a smirk. “Of course he does. He wants to know what a real man’s balls feels like. Looking at his father, it’s apparent he’ll never have a set of his own”. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] faced turned menacing. “Touch them and tell us who’s bigger, faggot.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Do it or we’ll knock the shit out of you.” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said in a harsh tone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] added, “We’ll going to tell everybody you did it anyway or maybe something worse. Do you know what a blow job is, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wally[/COLOR][COLOR=black]?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Touch them” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] shouted. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] became more frightened, everything looked so distorted without his glasses. He pressed himself into the wall the pain in his back worsening. He didn’t know what do to, how to get out of this. So in one quick movement he reached forward and grabbed hold of both boys balls, one set in each hand. Both boys started to laugh. A strange feeling started to sweep through [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s body emanating from his back. The engergy ran down his arms to his hands. His grip tightened around the twin’s sacks. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] and [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] stopped laughing as [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s grip became painful. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s body became rigid and started to glow. The twins were now paralyzed. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] started to speak in an unknown language first softly then louder and louder. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]“Axaych?kish araav. ?fisheen araav. Ave?p araav. Axak-iv?vapu ?rihish ?xaska. Anamahach avanaxiich ?rihish ax?kyaan axyar ?vansa.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] stopped chanting, the glow faded and he released his grip on the twins. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] and [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] fell to the ground limply. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was in a daze. He stepped over the twins showing no emotion. He exited the cave; still naked and walked directly back to his tent. He slid into his sleeping bag without waking Chucky.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The next morning [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] awoke from a restless night. He dreamed of being a powerful man who intimidated everyone around him with his huge size and superior strength. His sleeping bag and hair were damp from sweat. As he stretched his body, he felt achy. His muscles and joints were sore. He ran his hands over his slick body and scratched his itchy ball sack. He was surprised by how different it felt. His lower stomach was also covered by a strange substance. He pulled his hand out and saw his fingers were coated with a sticky goop. “What is this?” he said softly and pulled the sleeping bag cover away from his body. He stared at his form, shocked to see what had appeared between his legs. His penis had almost doubled in size. In addition he had a scrotum with hair sprouting from the ruddy skin. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] groped his new endowment enjoying how it felt. The slightest squeeze sent a wave of pleasure through his body. He felt his cock fighting back, demanding more room in his hand. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] began to stroke the growing shaft feeling a new sensation. He stared at his package in amazement; he noticed newly visible thigh muscles twitch with each surge of pleasure. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] lowered his body back to sleeping position not releasing his grip from his cock.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Looks like someone if horny this morning” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Chuck[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s voice startled [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black], who had forgotten he wasn’t alone. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] quickly threw the covers over his body. “After all your activity last night, I’m surprised you have anything left. I mean, I’ve heard of people have wet dreams before, but you are ridiculous.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“What do you mean?’ [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] asked. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Chuck[/COLOR][COLOR=black] forced his bulk into the sitting position. “I mean you woke me up last night with all your moaning and groaning, covered in sweat. I thought you were having a nightmare, but then I saw you were enjoying it. If you know what I mean”. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] looked confused. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Charlie[/COLOR][COLOR=black] explained, “You were excited, you know hard; pitching your own tent inside this tent, ha!”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]“Oh, yeah right. Hard.” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said still not totally sure. “Sorry I woke you”. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Don’t worry about it”. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Charlie[/COLOR][COLOR=black] got on his knees, before standing up. “You were going at it for hours, dude. With stamina like that, you should be on a sports team. I’m just surprised you aren’t blind or have hairy palms.” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Charlie[/COLOR][COLOR=black] waked out of the tent leaving [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] alone. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] sat in his tent for a few minutes longer trying to remember what happened that night. He could remember being chased by the twins and them laughing at him in the cave, but that was all. He didn’t remember how he got away from them or how he got back into his sleeping bag. The entire time he was in deep thought his hand was fondling his itchy balls. He pulled his hand away from his sack. He checked his palms for hair, not understanding [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Chuck[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s comment. He smelt a strange musky scent from his sleeping bag. It was coming from his groin and underarms. He never thought he had body odor before, but now he stank. He thought it was similar to the way the locker room at school smelled after gym class. He slipped on a pair of his shorts and left the tent. He kept tugging at the front of his shorts, they were more snug then he remembered. He realized he wasn’t wearing a shirt or shoes. He thought he should go back into the tent to finish getting dressed. He wouldn’t want the other boys to see him without a shirt. And he never went anywhere without shoes, what if he stepped on a nail or something. But then he thought, “What the fuck, I don’t care anymore” and continued toward the lake. He could see the other boys scampering around the house, but the twins were no where in sight. The other boys ignored [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]. Without the twins to encourage his torment, they had no interest in [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] got to the end of the pier and looked down into the lake. Normally water frightened him, but now it seemed so inviting. As he looked at his reflection it seemed to change. He saw an older version of himself. Bigger and stronger than any other man he had seen, even [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Mr.[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Graither[/COLOR][COLOR=black]. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] took a few steps back, then ran and dove into the water. He emerged from the cool water with a huge grin on his face. He felt so invigorated, as if the lake water was energizing him. He swam for a few moments, before pulling himself back onto the pier. He walked back to his tent to get dressed all the while grinning to himself.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The boys were enjoying their breakfast of pancakes and sausage links. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was in line for third helping, when [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Mrs.[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Graither[/COLOR][COLOR=black] asked, “My, you’re a hungry camper today, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]. Are you sure you should be eating so much. I thought your father mentioned something about you having an allergy to wheat gluten.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] just laughed. “No, a little gluten work hurt me. Plus your cooking is much better than my dad’s”. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Mrs.[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Graither[/COLOR][COLOR=black] smiled and ran her hand through [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s hair. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] sat down at one of the picnic tables. He looked up when he saw the twin’s approaching with their father following. The boys flopped down at the table, cradling their heads in their hands. Not noticing anyone else at the table, including [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Mrs.[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Graither[/COLOR][COLOR=black] came over to the table, “Are you boys alright this morning?” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“We’re tired and want to go back to bed”, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said in a whiny voice. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“It’s nearly [/COLOR][COLOR=black]9 o’clock[/COLOR][COLOR=black] and almost time for us to leave. I don’t know what’s got into you two today. Usually you are bouncing off the walls. All your friends have been up for hours. No sons of mine are going to be lazy lay-abouts, so shake a leg”, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Mr.[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Graither[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said sternly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The twin’s mother, felt the boy’s foreheads before saying, “I don’t feel a temperature. Maybe some breakfast will make you feel better. I’ve made your favorite, chocolate chip pancakes.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“I’m not hungry” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said meekly without raising his head from the table. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Me neither”, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] added. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Well that’s a first”, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Mrs.[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Graither[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said with some concern. She looked up toward the house, her attention drawn by [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s father waving at her. “[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] your father is here. You better go collect your things. Boys thank [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] for coming to your party”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Thank you” both boys mumbled with no emotion. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Goodbye [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]. Tell your father, my husband and I send our best regards” Mrs.Graither said sincerely before returning here attention to her sons. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] got up and waved to his father before running to his tent. He picked up his fully packed nap sack and hesitated for a moment. He took one more look around thinking he had to forgotten something, the sack felt so light to him. But he couldn’t find anything. He easily threw the bag over his shoulder and ran to his father’s side.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“There’s my boy. How did everything go?” his father asked as he gave him a little hug. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Great, I like the outdoors” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said with a smile. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] scanned [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] up and down before saying. “There’s something different about you. I think you actually grew since the last time I saw you. And where are your glasses?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] put his hands to his face, he had forgotten about his glasses. Somehow he could see perfectly fine without them now. “I don’t know. But I don’t need them anymore”. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] took a deep breath enjoying the fresh air. “I don’t need my allergy medicine anymore either. And I ate seven pancakes this morning and my stomach doesn’t hurt.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Really? And when did you become a doctor, young man” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Mr.[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Laggette[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said as he walked around to the other side of the car.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“I’m not a doctor, but I’ve never felt so good before. I went swimming too” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said getting into the car his voice cracking.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s father got in the car and started the engine. He put his hand on his son’s thigh, “The outdoors must really agree with you son. It’s like you’re a whole new man. Even your voice is changing”. He put the car in drive and headed down the country road.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] took another deep breath and smiled as he watched the trees blur past him, “I feel like a new man.” [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]--------------- [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]The rest of the school year brought more drastic changes. The twins were absent for days and even weeks due to various illnesses. They had constant low grade fevers, strange allergic reactions, and reoccurring bronchitis. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] spent several weeks in the hospital when one of his kidneys failed. Their sudden poor health confused the doctors and frustrated their parents. The multiple medications, lack of appetite and general listlessness changed the boys both physically and psychology. They were no longer the bullies of the school yard. Their growth slowed to a stop and their appearance became gaunt. Mr.Graither even inquired about hormone treatments to increase their height and body mass, but the doctors advised against due to their many medical issues. By the time the boys turned fourteen and entered their first year of high school, their father knew his dream of his sons helping him win a state championship would never be realized.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was experiencing his own physically changes. While he found his transformation confusing, his increased vigor superceded any of his concerns. His father’s concerns were eased by the doctor’s confirming [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s observations. Somehow all his allergies had disappeared and he no longer needed eyeglasses. He seemed to be in remarkable good health despite his medical history. That year he also had an amazing growth spurt, adding several inches to his height. It seemed his body was accelerating through puberty. His growing cock demanded more of his attention. Every day it appeared larger and thicker. His fur covered balls grew rounder and heavier. Touching his goods felt amazing, the pleasure overwhelming almost every other thought. Soon [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] found it almost impossible to fall asleep at night without jerking off first, some times more than once. It was during this nightly ritual when [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s first sexual encountered happened.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Whenever [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Mr.[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Lagette[/COLOR][COLOR=black] went out of town for work, he hired a babysitter to watch over his son. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Maggie[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was a neighbor who had been [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s babysitter for years. Now she was nineteen and in her first year at the local community college. She went to check in on [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] as she had done numerous times before, but instead of finding her charge fast asleep she found him trying to start a fire with his skin stick. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] quickly released his grip from his rod and covered himself with a blanket. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Maggie[/COLOR][COLOR=black] instinctively started to retreat, but after taking a second look at the huge tent erected at the boy’s lap she changed direction. Without saying a word she sat down on the bed and stared into [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s eyes. She thought how much he had changed since the last time she saw him. He was surprising handsome despite the bright red blush engulfing his face. She refocused back on the object of her curiosity. She pulled the covers off and gave a slight gasp at the sight. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] tried to read her emotions from the expression on her face. It was strange combination of fear and what he would later learn was lust. It was a look he would became very familiar with in the future. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Maggie[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was amazed. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] had the biggest cock she had ever seen. She couldn’t believe this twelve year old boy was better endowed than the college men she dated. “My God, you’re some kind of a freak?” she uttered mindlessly. Her lust overcame her fear. She reached for the throbbing column of hot flesh. It was [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s turn to gasp when her small hand began to stroke his manhood. Unbelievably is cock grew larger at her touch. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s breathing became erratic. She gingerly moved her fingers following the main vein feeding his engorged organ. She slowly went from the purple hued tip to the base, her fingers getting entangled in the thick fur that covered his balls. Suddenly [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] exploded, sending a pint of cr?me into the air. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Maggie[/COLOR][COLOR=black] giggled and said, “I guess you can say you have a hair trigger”.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Sorry” was all [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] could think to say.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Don’t worry about it. You’ll do better next time.” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Maggie[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said as she dipped her finger into the puddle of spunk on the boy’s flat stomach. “Why don’t you go clean yourself up”., she said before sucking [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s essence from her finger seductively. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] got out of bed and went to the bathroom. When he returned he found [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Maggie[/COLOR][COLOR=black] in his bed naked. He stood there looking at her. She ran her hands over his firm, round breasts down her tight waist before her fingers disappeared in her own neatly trimmed bush. “Let me show you what that freaky cock of your was meant to do.” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] good feel his cock growing again. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Maggie[/COLOR][COLOR=black] looked down and smiled, “That’s a good boy, now come to bed”. That night [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] lost his virginity. The first time [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Maggie[/COLOR][COLOR=black] appeared to enjoy their encountered much more than [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] based on the volume of their moans. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Maggie[/COLOR][COLOR=black] educated [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] on the ways of love making twice more over the next several months. But soon his father couldn’t rationalize having a baby sitter for a son almost as tall as he was.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]By the time of his thirteenth birthday [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was an inch taller than his father. By the end of the school year he was the tallest boy in class, surpassing the twins. The growth was so rapid he experienced literal growing pains. The doctor told him to get plenty of rest and good nutrition to allow his body to mature properly. The eating part was no problem for [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black], he was constantly hungry. And without the allergies to contend with he ate everything he could get his hands on. Resting was another matter. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] had an over abundance of energy. He would disappear for hours. He spent every free moment he had outdoors. Biking, hiking, canoeing and swimming became obsessions. The mountains were the only place he felt totally comfortable. His father tried to share his son’s new interests, but his allergies and poor conditioning made it impossible for him to keep up with his son. Plus he got the feeling his presence was more of a nuisance than a help. During the summer Mr.Lagette hardly saw his son. He wouldn’t come home until after dark, then he ate and went to bed so he could get up with the sun. He spent every daylight hour outside. His father put him in charge of all the yard work around the house in an attempt to keep him home, but [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was able to complete everything in only an hour or two each week. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] increase in height began to slow during the summer, but his body began to fill out with beefy muscle. His shoulders widened, his limbs thickened and his face matured. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]At the end of summer, it was time for [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s first day of high school. Many of his school mates didn’t recognize [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] when they first saw him; he looked more like a high school senior than a freshman. During lunch [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] sat a table near the back and started to devour his large selection of food. Soon he was joined by other boys who were on the football team. They noticed him throughout the morning and wanted to find out what sports in was in too. The seniors kept scanning [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s thick arms with every little gesture he made while talking. One of them challenged him to a friendly arm wrestling match. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] agreed but said he had never arm wrestled before. One by one [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] easily defeated all the competition. Soon he was the center of attention, the others in awe of the younger boy’s unbeatable strength. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Coach [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Graither[/COLOR][COLOR=black] heard the loud voices of his team as he passed the cafeteria and decided to see what was happening. As he walked closer to the crowd his eyes focused at the large boy at the center of the attention. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] stood with the other boys as the coach approached. “[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Mr.[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Graither[/COLOR][COLOR=black], it’s great to see you again.” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] extended his hand as he spoke. The two scanned each other several times. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was trying to figure out why the older man was far less imposing now then when they first met; while the coach was trying to recall when he met the impressive young athlete.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“I’m sorry, but when did we meet before?”, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] asked after giving a firm squeeze to the boy’s large hand. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“It was at your sons’ birthday party last year….at the lake”, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] could see the coach was still uncertain so he continued. “I’m [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Lagette[/COLOR][COLOR=black]”. Still there was no shine of recollection. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was feeling awkward now, so he folded his arms across his chest, unintentionally making his upper arms look thicker. “You met my father that day too. He had to drive me to the lake because I didn’t go in your SUV with all the other boys.” Slowly the coach started to put the pieces together, his mouth opened and he gazed at the boy standing in front of him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“You’re little [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wally[/COLOR][COLOR=black]? Wow, you’ve certainly grown during the past year. Wow.” The coach said as he inspected the boy in front of him again. He thought to himself maybe there was a chance of winning the state title after all. “Tell me [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wally[/COLOR][COLOR=black], I mean, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]. What do you bench?” The coach asked rubbing his chin as he slowly circled the boy, like a horse breeder inspecting his newest stud.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] lowered his arms to his side, but did not turn to face the coach before asking softly, “Bench?” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Yeah, bench. You know bench press, how much weight can you lift?” the coach asked as he returned to his original position in front of [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“I don’t know. I’ve never lifted weights before” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said nonchalantly. The coach and all the boys looked at [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] in disbelieve making [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] more uncomfortable.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“You don’t lift?”, the coach asked puzzled. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Don’t believe him, coach. There’s no way someone can be that strong without lifting. He was able to beat every one of us in arm wrestling” one of the players said from across the table.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]“If you don’t lift, how did you get to be so big and are strong enough to overpower my best players?” the coach asked trying to read [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s face to see if he was being truthful.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]“I did lot of hiking and biking over the summer. That’s a great workout” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] answered trying to explain. The coach walked around behind [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] again. He glanced down at the boy’s thick thighs and round ass on display in his tightly packed jeans.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Well that explains your lower body development” the coach said trying to rationalize what he was hearing. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“And I did a lot of swimming, plus yard work.” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said then thought of something. “Oh, I do workout in the morning. I do pull-ups, push-ups and sit-ups.” His body posture became more confident as he felt vindicated.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The coach smiled and put his hand on [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s broad shoulder. “Well you’ve built a good foundation, but now you really should step it up a notch and start lifting. Why don’t you stop by the gym after school today and use our weight room. That’s when the team works out together. We’ll help you get started and see where things go from there.” He squeezed the boys shoulder feeling the solid muscle underneath. “I’m sure all of us would really like it if you would consider trying out for the team”. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] looked around as all the boys nodded affirmatively. “As you can see we’ve got a great group of players and you will make us even better.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] looked at the coach and smiled. “Sure [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Mr.[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Graither[/COLOR][COLOR=black], I mean coach, being on your team sounds great”. The coach patted [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] on the back. Most of his new team members cheered excitedly. All except the seniors who thought this would be their year to shine, but now a freshman might steal the limelight.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Flexedbicep020's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2007, 03:41 PM

Flexedbicep020 is on a distinguished road
Not really sure if this type of story is allowed here
  #3   Add to monstarmaster's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2007, 04:40 PM
muscle-king

monstarmaster is on a distinguished road
well written chapter

hey clarence

you did a great job concerning the recent chapter of your story.

And to flexedbicep020: Why shouldnt this story be allowed here. Its about male musclegrowth and this is the decisive factor.

keep up your work.

mm
  #4   Add to teen muscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2007, 05:31 PM

teen muscle is on a distinguished road
Why would you say this story isn't allowed Flexedbicep020 its fine doesn't cross anything that the forum states, sure theres straight sex but the author doesn't go into great detail about that its still muscle growth and Wally is what its focused on because of his growth and I like this story its well written unlike my post most likely
  #5   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2007, 06:54 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Wow! This story reads like a novel! It is very well written! Good for Wallace, how he took care of those big teen bullies! Bravo! I LOVE stories where the little guy gains the upper hand over big bullies. I just hope Wallace doesn't become a bully himself. Oh well...

I especially love the historical backstory behind this, and the way Clarence591 even introduced some of the Indian language in the story. Very interesting! I can't wait to see what happens next...
  #6   Add to Clarence591's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2007, 03:09 PM

Clarence591 is on a distinguished road
Flexedbicep020, I don't know what in the story your comment is concerning. And as some others have already explained:

If it is the straight sex, I don't think that is a real issue for this site. Muscle Growth is the key factor not homosexual activity (yes, I know the vast majority of the readers are gay men).

If it's concerning the age of the main character, I understand some what. I believe that is why it took me so long to complete the story. I changed the boys' ages several times while writing. I decided to stay with my original idea and made sure Wallace was never a sexual victim (of an adult). Also he appears physically more (much, much more) mature than his years and the little sexual acitivity involving Wallace, never gets very detailed.

If I offended any other reader, I apologize. That was certainly not my intention. I will post the remaining three chapters unless I hear from the site moderator.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options