You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to empire111's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2007, 05:40 PM

empire111 is on a distinguished road
Problem

My little bro is 14 and he came home today, with a muscle shirt on and my eyes popped out of my head, he was fing ripped!!! he then announced that he was gay and after futher...interogation, he told me that his freinds and him are shooting uo roids. WHAT DO I DO??? by the way, my parents are gone for a few months so i am looking after him.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2007, 06:41 PM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300

What are you asking? Do you want him to stop using roids?
Or Do you mean About Him being Gay?
  #3   Add to empire111's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2007, 06:47 PM

both i guess...
  #4   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2007, 06:49 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
I'm...unsure at what to say to your situation. You might want to contact your parents if possible and at least tell them about the roid situation. He can tell them about being gay personally.

I greatly encourage fitness at any age (not the same type of fitness, but still something) but steroids, no way. He really shouldn't be taking them, lest he want the side effects.

Like I said, I'm unsure what to say.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #5   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2007, 06:49 PM
Never Big Enough

Ok

Well Do you just wanna Chat About it On Yahoo or AIM Because I think That would easier and I coud Help You out Better.

I'm 18 So I'm Pretty young My Self

So Hit Me Up If you want

Last edited by musclegod300; October 1st, 2007 at 07:04 PM.
  #6   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2007, 11:22 PM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
My Little roided up bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by empire111
My little bro is 14 and he came home today, with a muscle shirt on and my eyes popped out of my head, he was fing ripped!!! he then announced that he was gay and after futher...interogation, he told me that his freinds and him are shooting uo roids. WHAT DO I DO??? by the way, my parents are gone for a few months so i am looking after him.

Do them with him and both of you get freaky huge and stronger than Superman ever dreamed of being LOL!

BigRussell
  #7   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2007, 11:24 PM

Little Brother

Quote:
Do you juice? Maybe he wants to be huge and hot like his big brother?
  #8   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2007, 12:22 AM
Never Big Enough

Yeah

See Thats what I was thinking! Judging By Your Personal Ad You Posted You sound pretty ripped. And If you were around when you started working out and your little bro saw you it can definently influence him to be just like you. My Little Bro Looks up to me a lot sometimes and most do. Your Still Bigger then him it sounds likem you still have the upper hand But I do Have Some Advice If you want him to stop using Roids, Just Contact Me.

Later
-Alex
  #9   Add to Lifter73's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2007, 12:42 AM

Lifter73 is on a distinguished road
Hmm.....

Quote:
That's interesting. But I'm wondering..when he told you this, was he telling you in a defiant sort of way or was he confiding in you?

Hmm.... you see, if he was confiding in you and you just run and tell your parents, then he may never confide in you again.

However, I would sit him down and in NO uncertain terms tell him that he needs to start growing up and use his head. As far as steroids go, regardless of how they work and how we feel about them, good or bad, they are ILLEGAL! (And NO, I don't make the laws, unfortunately). Tell him about the dangers...and no, I am not meaning the health risks alone, I mean the risk of getting bad gear, getting caught, arrested, and being at the age where kids don't think logically, sooner or later he will get caught and heaven help you and him if the local friendly authorities come to your house and turn it upside down looking for drugs (it happened to a friend of mine a long time ago, and he lost his house over it). Tell him to thnk long and hard about it, and if your parents were to ask you, that you are not going to lie for him. If he wants to do adult things, then he can take the adult consequences that go with it. (And I know he's 14....oh well!!!) Explain THAT to your parents. And yes, your parents will be jst as upset with you for being irresponsible, letting it happen, and will probably think that you are using also...count on it!

Am I anti-steroid? No, BUT I have a problem with kids messing around with them without the experience and lifting years under his belt....and NO, at 14 you do not have that kind of gym time and experience!

As far as him being gay, well, that is really between him and your parents. That is a very personal thing and it is part of what makes him him. To me, being gay and taking steroids are two different things. It's not illegal to be gay, but it is illegal to posess steroids.

Bottom line, if he's gay, he's gay..there's no changing that. The steroid use, that IS a choice that can be changed....at least until much much later.

You see, most people think that age and maturity go hand in hand........ I don't believe it for a second. Be strong, be a man, and show your brother the way. Being a mature man is NOT just about jabbing a steroid laced needle in your ass, it is about owning up to your stuff and taking responsibility and doing the rigt thing. He needs to know and learn these things.

Good Luck!

D

P.S. and as far as following his friends, tell him to strive to be a LEADER, not a follower. As I always say "IF YOU ARE NOT THE LEAD DOG, THE SCENERY NEVER CHANGES..."

Last edited by Lifter73; October 2nd, 2007 at 12:48 AM.
  #10   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2007, 05:12 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Gee, I dunno. Your post is sorta kinda exactly what I would expect from a 14 y.o. fantasizing about what it would be like to have a big, hot, gay brother, so it seems clear that the two of you will have a great basis of communication!

xoxo

Richard
  #11   Add to Rannen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2007, 11:16 AM

Rannen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rannen
14 is too young for roids. Puberty will be sufficient for his muscle growth until he hits 18.
  #12   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2007, 01:08 PM

Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew
14 probably is too young to do roids. At least that's the accepted wisdom, but there hasn't exactly been research on it.

I would say this, if he's announced all this to you then he expects a response.

You're only taking care of him for a couple of months, but you'll be bros for life. I know way too many people, myself included who didn't become friends with their brothers until well into adulthood.

If he's old enough to declare these things publicly, then he's old enough to make his own decisions. If you actually want him to come to where he would trust you enough to accept your advice, then i say support him.

Don't tell him to quit the roids (that'll just make him want to keep doing them). But teach him how to do them safely and make sure he knows everything about safely injecting, about using ancilliaries (like make sure he's using nolva so he doesn't end up with tits), and about doing a proper pct and taking care of your kidneys and liver.

I'm gay and I juice, and thats my take on it. This may be freaking you out now, but it could be the basis for a great relationship between you two.

btw, did anyone else read that and think it would make a great start to a hot story?
Well said Drew! Gay and juice here also! Love it! The huge muscle gains and the dramatic strength increase! If he isn't careful, that 14 year old roid user just may be freaky huge and doing sqauts with a bus LOL! Of course he could take care of that one side effect for his brother or vise a versa...the throbbing muscle hard one dripping roid filled precum all day and all night!
  #13   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2007, 01:11 PM
Never Big Enough

Yeah

Maybe You should Tell Him the side effects of steroids (Like your Balls shrinking or something) and tell him He doesn't have to get big quick to impress you if thats the case. But yeah Be supportive of him right now Your his Big Bro and you Need to be there for him. But Just also remember don't let him walk all over you.

(And Yes Drew This would Make a Hot Story)

Anyway Keep us Posted Empire
  #14   Add to empire111's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2007, 07:56 PM

Thanks guys for all of your help, it seems like about 3/4 of his football team was juicing up to and i sat him and his freind down and talked to them and now tonight we have a big parents meeting about the roids abuse by the kids so, all of your adivce really help me talk to him and his freind tried to come on to me but thats another story. Anyway, i really appreciate all of your support and i'll keep u posted, and u might here from my bro soon, he'll be empire1111. Thanks again peace
  #15   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2007, 08:22 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Thanks guys for all of your help, it seems like about 3/4 of his football team was juicing up to and i sat him and his freind down and talked to them and now tonight we have a big parents meeting about the roids abuse by the kids so, all of your adivce really help me talk to him and his freind tried to come on to me but thats another story. Anyway, i really appreciate all of your support and i'll keep u posted, and u might here from my bro soon, he'll be empire1111. Thanks again peace
I'm glad you got him sat down about it. But i wouldn't suggest that he joins this board for....*looks at your first post*...4 more years. I only say that because this is an adult site. That doesn't mean you can't update for us still.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #16   Add to empire111's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2007, 08:36 PM

yeah i know but i cant keep watch over him all the time so...
  #17   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2007, 11:25 PM
Never Big Enough

Yeah

Why Did You Talk to Him and He Liked this Whole Growth Thing Too

Damn You Two Sound sooo Much a like haha

Glad It Went Well For you
  #18   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2007, 12:20 PM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by musclegod300
Why Did You Talk to Him and He Liked this Whole Growth Thing Too

Damn You Two Sound sooo Much a like haha
Probably 'cos they're the same person and this whole thing was made up.
  #19   Add to empire111's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2007, 02:51 PM

?

That's kinda a jackass thing to say.
  #20   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2007, 03:18 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
That's kinda a jackass thing to say.
Yes, but it has happened before. Not the thing you're doing, but it has happened. Now I'm not assuming anything myself, unless a mod was to check your I.P. address with others, we really have no proof.

Here's what happened last time:

A member was never listened to (kinda for good reason). So he created another account to flame his old account and to fool us into protecting him. Unfortunately it worked, but it didn't take long to find out it was the same person. I.P. addresses don't lie.

#21   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2007, 05:32 PM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
I don't believe this story for a second. First, where does a 14 year old come-up with the kind of money it takes to juice? Second, 3/4 of the football team were juicing? Yeah, right. Only something like 6% of teens in this country have juiced at all. What are the odds of almost an entire team doing it? And no coach in his right mind would stand for that at this point in time, and he would certainly know. Third, if it were true, the kid would never admit to it. Fourth, as has been pointed out, the whole thing sounds way too much like an erotic fantasy, calculated to appeal to the interests of this group.

I'm amazed you guys fell for this.
  #22   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2007, 06:53 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Bull:

As I pointed out Tuesday...

Gee, I dunno. Your post is sorta kinda exactly what I would expect from a 14 y.o. fantasizing about what it would be like to have a big, hot, gay brother, so it seems clear that the two of you will have a great basis of communication!

xoxo

Richard
  #23   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Never Big Enough

ok..

Bull Your an R-Tard. First of all Your ancient as fuck. Second of All You havn't been to HS In Over 30 Years. I Just graduated From HS and A lot of people Juice all the Time. Freshmen Just Don't come to HS and are able to bench over 300 Pounds which one Of them was able too. They keep getting bigger every year, and lots of football teams juice or any sports team, sometimes over half do to get the edge on the game And they can all pitch in there money. Yeah It does sound almost like a fantasy come true and maybe it was made up, but you don't know that. Basically what I'm saying is...
STOP BEING A PRIC!

#24   Add to empire111's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2007, 06:09 PM

Okay guys this has gotten out of hand i just wanted some help with my bro and i really appreciate the support and defense you guys gave me. But seriously the incident has passed so bull lay off cause you really have no idea what is happening and thanks musclegod and everyone else for your support, this thread sould be done.
  #25   Add to mewletter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2007, 07:37 AM
Truth-seeking Skeptic

mewletter is on a distinguished road
Smile

I agreed TheMM. You gonna warn him the dangers of taking that. Like developing 'B***h tits' and STUNNING of height growth. (Depending which steroids he using) And of course, increase of acne and early balding.

As for his sexual preference, its better he tells his parents personally and privately. Hope your parents & you accept who he is. And no, homosexuality is NOT mental disorder. At least he's not acting feminine.

Do post your bro's pics btw.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options