The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Clarence591's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2007, 03:22 PM

Clarence591 is on a distinguished road
My Father's Child- Part 3

[COLOR=black]Chapter 3[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Later that day, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] entered the locker room. The other boys from the cafeteria were already there changing into their gym uniforms. All were polite, if not a bit cold to [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] as he walked to his assigned locker. It took several attempts to get the combination lock open due to his shaking hands. He could feel the other boys eyes on him, judging his every move. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] caught several people staring at his crotch. The unusual bulge in his pants was painfully obvious He remembered how [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Maggie[/COLOR][COLOR=black] called him a freak because of his large endowment. He slowly undressed, trying to keep his back to the crowd. Only a few hours into the new school year and he was already the target for the high school?s jocks. He overheard some of the boys discussing nick names for the new arrival. They included freak, weirdo and the more imaginative Tripod or King Dong. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] pulled the gym shorts he wore last year out of his backpack. As he pulled up the shorts up his sturdy legs to their proper position; he wished he tried them on at home before bringing them to school. The shorts? leg openings were completely filled with his thick thighs. The thin cotton material was stretched taunt across the top half of his firm ass. At the bottom, the material was pulled into the deep crevice between his round cheeks. The reason for the tension on the seat of his shorts was obvious when [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] turned around. Every spare inch of fabric was required to cover [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]?s package. The fabric strained to cover the huge tube and sack. Their outline displayed in great detail. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] had learned to live with clothes being uncomfortable since his body started to change. Everything was too tight and binding on him especially pants. The simple act of walking or sitting crushed his man parts mercilessly, but his gym shorts were the most confining garment to date. He tried to adjust himself, but no matter how he positioned his package it jutted out crudely in front of him. The handling of his cock was causing [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] to get aroused, making the problem worse. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] looked around the room; none of the other boys were experiencing the same problem. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] decided to sit down on the bench in front of his locker until his aroused state passed. He let out a soft gasp as his shorts tightened more when he sat down. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] noticed the other boys leaving the locker room glancing at him before laughing and whispering to each other. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] walked out of the locker room into the gym in only the shorts and sneakers. In the bleachers were the rowdy kids who were serving detention for the day. He had to walk across the gym floor to get to the weight room. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] could feel their eyes on him. He felt naked and exposed. The uniform?s t-shirt he had planned to wear was tossed over his right shoulder. He took it off after ripping a shoulder seam as he struggled to pull it on over his too large frame. The room filled with snickers, then laughter and finally cat calls as he quickened his pace to get to the other side. He felt relieved when he entered the weight room, but it was only temporary. In contrast to the gym, the weight room went silent as he entered. Every boy watched as he meekly walked to the coach?s side. The coach quickly inspected his newest athlete. The youngster?s physique matched that of the other boys who were several years older. His upper body was solid with a flat stomach, distinct separation of his pectorals and well defined delts. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] became self conscience as he noticed everyone staring at the protruding mound between his thick legs. The attention and the tight shorts were causing his cock to expand again. ?I don?t understand, this uniform was big on me last year?. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said with an awkward smile to the coach. He pulled his t-shirt off his shoulder and held it with both hands in front of his swelling crotch trying to be casual.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The coach improved his posture, puffing out his chest and standing taller as he looked down at the strapping boy. He had never seen a freshman with such a mature physique. The coach couldn?t help but think of the athletic potential [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] possessed. ?I may have something in my office you can wear today, but you definitely need a new uniform [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]. I mean if you start lifting you?re only going to get bigger.? All his future team mates looked at each other. One mouthed the word ?bigger? to his friend across the room. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] followed behind the coach as he walked to his office, he kept tugging at the shorts trying to relieve some of the discomfort caused by the constricting garment.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Once the two left the room the other boys started to comment on [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]. ?Do you believe he?s a freshman?? ?I heard he?s only thirteen.? ?If he?s that big now, what is he going to look like when he?s a senior?? ?What was he packing down there, damn?? One of the boys takes off his t-shirt, rolls in up and stuffs down the front of his shorts. He held his arms away from his side and hunches his shoulders imitating a man who is muscle bound. Then he walks around tilting his pelvis forward and says in a mocking tone, ?Look at me, I?m [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wally[/COLOR][COLOR=black] and I?m a freak of nature?. The weight room fills with laughter.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The coach walked over to a dented steel filing cabinet and forcibly pulled open one of the drawers. He turned and tossed a pair of shorts to [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] standing behind him. ?Try those on. They may be a little big on you but they have a drawstring inside the waist.? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] wanted to obey the coach so he immediately started to pull down the shorts he wore. The coach quickly turned his back feeling uncomfortable being in the same room with the naked boy. He didn?t know why. He had been around thousands of men undressing in hundreds of locker rooms, but somehow this felt different. The laughter from the weight room filtered into the office. He stopped from nervously shuffling papers on his desk, raised his head and said ?Sounds like the team?s having fun; you?ll find out they are a good group of boys and a great football team.? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] gave a half-hearted vocal affirmation; his attention was on his change of clothes. The coach guessed he gave [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] enough time so he slowly turned around to face the boy.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] stood in the same place as before in his new, baggier shorts. He now held his old shorts and shirt in front of him. The looser fitting garment allowed his swollen cock to stand more perpendicular to his body. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] could see the embarrassment on the boy?s face. ?Why don?t you sit down for a minute before we go back into the weight room?? the older man said as he gestured toward a chair in the opposite corner of his small office. ?We can talk while you, uhm?.relax.? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] sat in his desk chair. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] walked to the other chair and sat down without removing his hands from his crotch.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?I?m sorry coach, I don?t know what?s wrong with me. Every day it gets more difficult for me to stay relaxed. And it?s always at the worst times? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said softly keeping his eyes down toward the floor. ?It?s like it has a mind of its own or something.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Well women always say men think with their c?? The older man stopped himself realizing it wasn?t something to say to a child. He looked at the boy?s poor posture. He knew he wanted some kind of reassurance there was nothing wrong with him. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] understood what the boy was going through and tried to comfort him again. ?It?s perfectly natural for a boy your age to experience this type of thing. Surging hormones are changing your body. You?re growing, maturing, becoming a man. You?re a member of the T club now, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Tea club?? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] inquired as he raised his head to look at the coach?s face.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?T, as in testosterone: the hormone that makes us men. And it looks like you are going to be a stellar member of the club my boy?, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] answered trying to build the confidence of his future star player. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] asked meekly, ?You don?t think I?m a freak because I?m so?.big??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Unusual, yes: but freaky, no. Every one matures differently. I was the first boy in my class to reach puberty and I was younger than you when it happened. I guess I was a freak too.? Bruce said with a comforting smile.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]?s face relaxed, ?I knew you would understand. You?re a stellar member of the T club too aren?t you??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] just smiled, ?You?ll find out being the biggest guy in school can be beneficial; especially when it comes to getting girls. You?ll also rule over the other boys. They?ll envy you and wish they could be you?, the coach said with a sly laugh.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] laughed too. ?Really. You mean they?ll do what I say because I?m better than them.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Well, that?s not exactly what I said? the coach tried to think of the socially acceptable thing to say.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?But if I?m bigger and stronger, and all other guys want to be like me; that must mean I?m better than them.? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] asked quickly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?You make a interesting point. You may be bigger and stronger than the other boys, and that may make you better at some things, like say sports and getting a girls attention. But everyone is different and good at something, like math or science?.? The coach stumbled through his words it was obvious he didn?t truly believe what he was saying.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?But if most men had a choice; wouldn?t they want to be big and strong, like you and me, instead of good in math?? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] inquired watching the coach?s face intently.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Well, it?s difficult to say.? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] looked around his office looking for something to inspire the politically correct answer to the question. The only thing he saw was the large clock above his door. ?It?s getting late, we better get out there and start your training.? The coach stood and [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] followed his lead. The coach quickly glanced down at the boy?s crotch. There was still a slight bulge pushing the fabric away from his body. ?You may think about wearing a jock underneath your shorts for additional support when you work out?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?A jock??, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said as he glanced down at his shorts before pulling up on his package to smooth it out a little. ?Aren?t they for protecting your stuff when you play sports??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?That?s a cup, you need a soft jock?, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] answered.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Really? Where do I get one of those? What size do you think I need??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was beginning to feel uncomfortable around the boy again. ?You should talk to your father about it. He can answer your questions?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] dropped his eyes to the floor again. ?My dad and I don?t spend that much time together anymore. We just don?t have anything in common. I like to stay active and all he wants to do is go to the movies or a museum. Plus he always gets annoyed when I talk about buying clothes. He says the way I keep eating and growing, he?s going to go bankrupt.? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] raised his eyes scanning the coach?s own noticeable bulge, ?He doesn?t know about jocks and cups, he?s not a member of the T club like you and me.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] saw much of himself in [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]. The older man looked at a photo of his own sons he had on his desk. ?Fathers? envision what their sons will be like when they grow up. We want them to be like us and when that doesn?t happen it can be disappointing. But that doesn?t mean we don?t love them any less.? The coach was silent for a moment then we remembered he wasn?t alone. He moved his eyes from the photo back to [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black], who looked a little confused, ?Tell you what, son. I?ll drive you home after our workout and we can stop at the sporting goods store on the way. But you need to call home first to get permission, okay?. The coach put his arm around the boy?s shoulder and led him out the office. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] couldn?t believe the coach called him son. A huge smile lit his face.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] had a great workout. He quickly learned about proper form and breathing. As anticipated, he was able to keep up with the strongest of the other boys on the team. The competition from the freshman made the seniors push themselves harder than ever before. After two hours, everyone was exhausted and soaked with sweat. The coach told everyone to hit the showers. All the boys shuffled off to the locker room, rubbing their swollen muscles. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] stayed behind forcing out a last few reps at the preacher curl station.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?That?s enough for today, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]. You don?t want to hurt yourself your first time lifting?, the coach said as he wiped down a piece of equipment.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] set down the fifty pound dumbbell and stood up, wiping his face dry with a towel. ?That was incredible. I never felt so strong and alive before. I love working out. I can?t wait to pump these up again tomorrow.? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said enthusiastically while flexing his engorged arms. The coach quickly scanned the boy?s sweat covered torso, the moisture highlighting his advanced musculature.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Take it easy there, Hercules. Tomorrow you?ll need to rest the body parts you worked on today and concentrate on the others.? The coach commented as he walked over to another piece of equipment to dry off.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Rest, but I want to get bigger and stronger like you. I don?t want to rest? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] pleaded.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]The coach gave a slight laugh, ?Muscles need to recover for a day or two after a work out. The fibers breakdown as you lift and they get stronger as they repair themselves. Muscles grow while at rest, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]. So you see resting can be a good thing.? The coach looked away from the student and started to collect the dirty towels strewn about the room. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Really, that?s amazing. I hope one day to know as much as you do about this stuff.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The coach grabbed a towel off the squat machine. ?Tomorrow you can work your legs. I think they might turn out to be your best body part.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?My best body part?? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] inquired.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Every man has a body part that responds a little better to exercise. It grows a little faster and easier than the other parts. It can easily becomes bigger and stronger than the rest of his body. The trick is to not let it, balance is the key to a good overall physique. What bodybuilders call symmetry? the coach said without stopping from completing his routine.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] looked down at his legs and flexed his thighs, ?I guess they are a little more developed than my arms. I just thought it was because of all the hiking and biking I do.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?It could be, only time will tell?, the coach said taking a final look around the room as he walked up to [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?What?s your best body part coach?? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] asked with a serious look on his face.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Well, I?m pretty lucky. My entire body responds well to the weights. I?ve been blessed with great symmetry. But my arms are the easiest for me to grow.? The coach answered while instinctively tightening his grip on the towels in his hand causing his triceps to flex stretching the sleeves of his tight school-issued polo shirt.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?They sure look huge?, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said as he stared at the coach?s twitching left arm. ?How big are they??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?When fully pumped and flexed about 22 inches? the coach answered proudly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Wow, you think one day I might have arms that big.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Well it?s rare for even a member of T club to get to my size?, the coach said humbly. ?But who knows, if you work hard maybe one day. It takes work. You have to really dedicate yourself; lift smart, eat right and get plenty of rest. And most importantly listen to your coach?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?I promise to do whatever you say, coach? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said in total admiration.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The coach put his hands on [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]?s shoulders, ?That?s the attitude I want from the future star of my team. Now, go it the showers son. I?ll see you after school.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] beamed, ?Yes sir?, before trotting off to the locker room. As he made his way to his locker, all the boys patted him on the back and shook his hand. All were impressed with the way he performed in the weight pit. Even the seniors admired his unusual strength. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]?s ego was getting as good of a workout as his body had. He felt confident around boys his age for the first time. Thanks to the coach?s words, he didn?t even hesitate to undress now that he knew the others were really envious of his superior package. He slipped off his shorts and before wrapping himself in a towel, he casually glanced around the room to see who was checking him out. He counted at least eight gawkers. He laughed a little then swaggered off to the showers. As he reached the end of the locker aisle, he saw several of the larger boys picking on a fat kid.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black], hey [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]? some one called out. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] turned to see it was Chucky. He was the fat kid the boys were tormenting. The school jocks had his arms pinned against the wall while others were snapping towels at his exposed bloated gut. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] could see the red marks on his soft, pale flesh from the impact of the towels ?Hi Wallace, old buddy of mine, can you help me out here.? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] took a few steps toward the group. The jocks stopped the lashing and all looked at [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]. He could see they were afraid of him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?What did he do to you guys?? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The jocks didn?t say anything at first. They looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]?See [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black], I didn?t do anything. I had detention and I only came in here to use the bathroom. And they attacked me as usual for no reason. I?m being unjustly persecuted.? Chucky said pleading his case. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Then of the jocks said, ?He?s got a smart mouth?, and another added, ?He thinks he?s funny, but he?s annoying?, and the biggest bully added, ?He?s fucking fat.? He then turned to [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] and smiled. ?Why do you care? Someone like this can?t be a friend of yours. You?re one of us now [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black].? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?See they have nothing, but bull shit excuses. Tell them to leave me alone [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] or you?ll persecute them.? Chucky said as his confidence grew. ?Tell them we?re friends, tell them [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black].?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] looked at the jocks then at Chucky. ?If we?re friends, it?s a secret to me?. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] turned and walked to the showers. He could hear the jocks laughing and the towels snapping, as Chucky begged them to stop.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]------------------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The coach found out that [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was too young to play on the high school team. The county?s regulations stated a person had to be either fifteen or a sophomore to play. The rule was to protect younger and presumably smaller boys from being injured. The coach wondered what the school board would think of the rule if they could see [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]. While [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was just a disappointed as the coach, he kept to his word and worked out with the team everyday. He listened intently to everything the coach said. He followed his mentor?s work-out routine precisely. By the end of his freshman year, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] had grown another five inches, matching the coach?s height, and had gained over fifty pounds. He had broken all the school?s lifting records and was able to keep up with the coach pound for pound. It turned out his legs did grow fast, but so did the rest of his body. He had the same perfect symmetry as the coach so often bragged about.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Over the summer, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] continued his work out routine with the used weight set and bench his father bought for him. The 220 set wasn?t heavy enough for [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] to get a real workout for his legs or chest so his growth slowed, but didn?t stop. He became more comfortable with his body as it grew to match his manhood. His confidence soared as his physique became more balanced. He spent more and more time shirtless, enjoying the freedom of not being confined by clothing. He also noticed people were staring at him wherever he went out in public. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] thought it was strange when he returned their look they quickly turned away and became embarrassed. It became it game [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] enjoyed playing when he got bored. When he wasn?t lifting he was riding his bike or trekking through the nearby mountains. He often went skinny dipping in the isolated lakes. It was the best way to cool off after working up a sweat on his bike. He loved being outdoors, alone and naked. The water never failed to invigorate his body and spirit. He didn?t even care if an occasional hiker came upon him lying nude in the grass. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] discovered if he just ignored them, they would go away eventually. If [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] pretended he was asleep the onlookers would stay longer. But when he opened his eyes, it was the other person who became uncomfortable and quietly slinked away.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The first day of the new school year, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] swaggered into the gym. He wore a pair of jeans and a white tank top, his clothing hugging his impressive frame tightly. The color of the thin shirt contrasted with the golden brown color of his smooth skin. He waved to the team who were doing jumping jacks in mass as he approached the coach. He held out his hand, the coach shook it. The coach tried not to stare at the awesome sight of his prodigy. ?You alright coach? You?re acting a little strange? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Yeah, I?m fine.? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black]?s voice cracked slightly as he regained his composure. ?You?re late. But I?m glad to see you continued working out over the summer, unlike some others on the team.? The coach said loudly as he gave a disapproving glance at the team. The coach returned his gaze to [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black], realizing he now had to look up slightly to meet [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]?s eyes. He scanned the boy?s exposed arms quickly. ?It looks like you?ve grown a bit too?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Yeah, a little taller and little bigger? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said proudly and raised his right arm to flex his bicep. ?Twenty one inches, I?m catching up to you coach. I think my arms may be my best body part too, just like you.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] stared briefly at the mound of muscle before him and swallowed hard, he took a few step backwards. ?Great, great?, he mumbled a little jealous of the boy?s unexpected muscle maturity. The coach turned his attention to the other members of the team. ?Okay girls, now that you?re warmed-up. Hit the ground and do some push-ups?. The coach lowered his voice and added without looking at the hulking student ?[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black], why don?t you get changed and join us. You?re a real member of the team now. We?re about to take the field for practice and we have a lot of work to do before our first game?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Sure coach. Whatever you say? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said a little disappointed the coach didn?t seem more impressed with his physical development. The main reason he worked out during the summer was to earn the coach?s praise. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] turned and walked to the locker room. Everyone eyes, including the coach?s, watched him exit the gym. The skin tight shirt showcased the taper of his back, while the Y shoulder straps made is shoulders look immensely wide.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]His natural athleticism was obvious when he hit the field. Even for his size, he was quick and agile. His instincts were equal to those of a seasoned player. The coach knew after the first practice, he was right about [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] becoming his star player. He told [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] how he felt as the two walked off the field. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] never felt more proud as he listened to his idol?s words.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] trained harder than any other boy on the team, yearning for more praise from the coach. At the end of the season, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] had fulfilled his role on the team. He became a regular feature in the local newspaper sports section. He set a new national record for sacking the quarterback, leading his team to the state championship. He was the youngest student in the state to make All-American status. But it wasn?t enough for the Wall, the nickname the newspaper bestowed on him because no one got past him. Even after the season, he continued to work out with the coach. Using the school?s professional grade equipment, his body started to grow rapidly again. Each week he grew stronger and stronger. His muscle mass kept pace with his increasing strength. By the middle of the school year, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] had gained another fifteen pounds of muscle. The two training partners now weighed the same. After their afternoon workout, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] walked into the coach?s office as he was posing in a mirror. ?Practicing your routine for the contest? Wow, you look great coach. We may weigh the same, but you?re really ripped. I wish I had abs like you?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The coach quickly grabbed his shirt and pulled it on over his head. He didn?t feel it was appropriate to be half naked with a student in the room, especially The Wall. He sat down in his desk chair, ?It?s all about diet at this stage. You?ve got the mass, but you have too much body fat. It?s all the pizza, soda, and Doritos you kids eat by the truck load. Don?t worry, it?s perfectly normal for boy?s your age to have higher percentages of body fat, you know baby fat. Enjoy eating that crap while you can. When you get to my age you have to watch everything you eat?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?I know that junk isn?t good for me. But I?m always hungry? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said rubbing his firm, but slightly rounded stomach.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?It?s going to be difficult for you to get the protein and calories you need to grow while limiting the carbs and fat without using supplements. Protein powders are an athlete?s best friend. You should try drinking a couple shakes a day to curb your hunger. It works for me? the coach said feeling good that there was something he could still teach the giant before him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Protein powders, heh? That?s a good idea. Thanks coach. I?ll see you next week.? Over the weekend [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] asked his father to take him to the local GNC store. He bought a huge ten pound container of protein powder and a book on nutrition for bodybuilders. Like his work-out regime, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] followed the diet precisely. After two weeks, he noticed the waist of his jeans were looser; after a month saw the faint outline of his abs emerge. By spring break he was as ripped as the coach. He had dramatically lowered his body fat, but the scale read the same. The gain in his muscle mass made up for the fat loss. By the end of the school year, the fifteen year old phenom was 3 inches taller, 25 pounds heavier and lifting about a third more than his mentor.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]----------------------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was sitting at his desk when his boss entered the cubicle?s opening behind him. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was so engrossed in his work he didn?t notice the visitor. A smirk crept over the leader?s face as he thought of startling his unexpected employee, but his attention was diverted by a photograph on the smaller man?s desk. The handsome older man reached passed [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] for the photo?s frame without thinking.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Mr.[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Schimdt[/COLOR][COLOR=black], I didn?t know you were behind me?, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said as he swiveled his chair around to face his boss. The athletic, older man didn?t answer as he held the frame close to his face staring at the image. ?That?s me with my son and his football coach at an award ceremony. I think it was either the championship dinner or his All-American banquet. All that sport?s stuff blurs together for me some times?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?He?s your son?? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Mr.[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Schimdt[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said without moving his eyes from the image of the massively built young man wearing a pair of tight dress pants and a simple, blue dress shirt. The buttons of the shirt strained to encase the muscular physique underneath. Even the pants looked painted on with an impressive bulge behind the fly. ?He looks more like his hot coach than you?, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said in a soft, monotone voice. He realized that he had actually spoken what he was thinking. He looked at [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] and thought of something to say to end the awkward moment. ?Is your son still in school??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Yes, he?s about to start his junior year? the proud father answered.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The boss thought for a moment returning his gaze back to the photo, ?Is he home for the summer??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Yes, of course?, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] stated, surprised by the strange question.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?I just had a gym set up in my home with all new equipment. I was going to hire a personal trainer to show me how to use the machines properly, but I rather see the money go to a struggling student. Maybe your son can help me out?? The boss said as he sat the photo back down on [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black]?s desk.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?I?m sure he would appreciate the offer, but he?s quite a busy guy. He?s always spending time at the coach?s lake house or hanging around with his friends when he?s not working out. As you can imagine he has a very active social life. And as for money, he always seems to have some. I think he has a part time job, but I?m not sure what it is exactly. Something in the electronic media field I think.? As he finished he could see the disappointed look on his boss?s face. He quickly added, ?Plus The Wall?s not a certified trainer or anything like that.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?The Wall??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Oh, sorry. That?s my son?s nickname, his real name is [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The larger man gave a quick glance back to the photo and licked his lips. ?You know [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black]; how a man manages his family says a lot about how he will manage a department. Tell me aren?t you interested in taking over [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Sam[/COLOR][COLOR=black]?s position when he retires next month? My evaluation of you will greatly impact whether you get the promotion or not? The boss said as he folded his arms across his chest and looked down at [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]----------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Thank you again for doing this for me. I owe you one?, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said as he pulled into his boss?s driveway. He looked over at his son?s annoyed face. ?I?m sure it won?t take long. Plus you get to use some of the latest exercise equipment. I know how you love to work out?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Whatever Dad. I just want to get this over as soon as possible so I can meet up with the team at the coach?s place? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said in a somber tone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Look, if this helps me get the promotion, it will benefit you too. We?ll have more money for food, drugs and clothes.? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said trying to rationalize his decision to himself as well as his son.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?They?re called supplements not drugs. And I take them to help me get bigger and stronger.? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said flexing his pecs causing his tight shirt to stretch tighter across his chest.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?If you ask me you are big and strong enough. I don?t think being so muscular is healthy for anyone, especially a boy your age? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said with concern.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Of course you wouldn?t? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said shaking his head. ?At my last physical the doctor said I was in peak condition. His exact words were optimal health.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?It just doesn?t seem normal, that?s all. I think you may be pushing your body too far. I know you say you are not taking steroids, but I worry about the damage you could be doing that may not show up for years?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?I don?t need steroids when I have these? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said as he cupped and squeezed his balls through his tight spandex shorts.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Stop that. That?s vulgar behavior, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]. Remember this is my boss?s house not a locker room.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Why can?t you be supportive of my athletic abilities like the coach? He says I?m special, naturally gifted, one of the best players he has ever seen.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Sure because you are the reason why his trophy case is so crowded. I want more for you than just being able to carry a silly ball around a field.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] shook his head in disbelieve. ?Being able to carry that silly ball will make me a millionaire one day. I haven?t asked you for money in months Dad. I already earn enough to pay for all the things I need. Plus I have enough to buy a real car when I get my license, instead of this toy you drive? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said harshly as he clumsily removed his huge frame from his father?s compact car. The vehicle rocked back and forth violently as he removed his weight from the passenger?s seat. ?And don?t worry about college, if I go my talent on the field means I?m guaranteed a full-ride. You won?t have to pay for a thing.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Of course you are going to college? Stanley said as he got out of the car and tried to catch up to his son who was heading towards the home?s entrance. ?What about spending money and gas for your car, car insurance, and up-keep too? There?s always something breaking down on a car. Things always cost more than you think they will, you see that when you are on your own.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?I earn more than enough to pay for all that. Like I said don?t worry about it? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said as he got more annoyed at his father. He took out his frustration by pounding on the door loudly with the side of his fist.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black], calm down and be nice.? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] quickly reviewed the behemoth beside him. ?I wish you won?t wear such tight clothing all the time. It leaves nothing to the imagination, if you know what I mean.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] gave a loud sigh and pounded on the door once more.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The door opened and [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Mr.[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Schmidt[/COLOR][COLOR=black] appeared. He scanned the hulking figure in front of him and grinned. ?Please, come on in? he said as he stepped to one side. He eyes stayed glued to The Wall?s form as he entered the house. He couldn?t believe the size and beauty of the hunk. He starred at the younger man?s ass as it moved powerfully down the hall.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] turned when he reached the living room and waited for his boss to enter behind [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]. ?[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Mr.[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Schmidt[/COLOR][COLOR=black], this is my son [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Call me The Wall, everybody does, except my father? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said giving his father a dirty look.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Please call me [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Aaron[/COLOR][COLOR=black]. I appreciate you doing this for me, The Wall?, the boss said ignoring his employee and again slowly scanning the muscular man in front of him. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] couldn?t help but notice the older man?s leering. He decided to put the guy to the test. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] put his arms on his hips then bounced his pecs slightly to see the man?s reaction. The man?s eyes widened and he swallowed the rush of salvia to his mouth with a hard gulp. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] experience had taught him what this guy wanted and it wasn?t exercise advice. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] laughed to himself, he should have known. All old guys are the same and the more money they have the more desperate they become.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?So where?s the gym? I?m sure you?re eager to see what I can teach you? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said with a smile as he flexed his pecs once more.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Aaron[/COLOR][COLOR=black] swallowed again, ?Right this way.? The older man wearing sweat pants and a t-shirt left the room.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Well, I guess I can leave now? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said feeling ignored by the other two men in the room. ?[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] call me when you want to be pick you up? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Don?t leave, this won?t take very long? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said to his father before following the other man out of the room. When [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] arrived at the doorway to the gym, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Aaron[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was standing there. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] entered the room sliding past the older man purposely invading his personal space. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] let his hand brush against the other man?s growing crotch bulge. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Aaron[/COLOR][COLOR=black] took a deep breath inhaling the musky scent and enjoying the heat pouring off the giant?s body. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] walked past several of the weight machines before turning around to face his host. He pulled his shirt off over his head. ?You have some impressive equipment.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Aaron[/COLOR][COLOR=black] looked at the football player?s sculpted torso, ?So do you?. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] looked down at his chest and rubbed his large hand over his pulsating pecs. He looked up at [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Aaron[/COLOR][COLOR=black], grinned and moved his hand down to his crotch. He palmed his abundant package seductively, ?I guess it?s time to put this equipment to use?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] stood up from the comfortable coach as [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] strolled back into the living room. ?You were right, that didn?t take long at all?. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] just attempted a smile and shook his head affirmatively. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Aaron[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was a few seconds behind. Unlike [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black], the older man appeared flush and soaked with sweat. ?Are you okay, sir??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Yes, I?m fine. Your son put me through an intensive work out?, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Aaron[/COLOR][COLOR=black] quipped giving a wink to [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?I guess that?s a good thing? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] commented, looking quickly back and forth between the two other men in room. ?Did [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] show you how use all the equipment properly??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Oh, yes. I?m completely satisfied with what The Wall showed me?, the older man said as he wiped the sweat off his brow with his sleeve.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] thank [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Mr.[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Schmidt[/COLOR][COLOR=black] for asking you here today?, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said looking at his emotionless son.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?That?s not necessary, I should be thanking him.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Well, I?ll thank you then. He says he doesn?t need the money, but I know he?s been saving for a car. As soon as he gets his license, he?s going to buy some kind of pick-up or SUV. I know he needs a big vehicle because of his size, but those things get such bad gas mileage. And we all know how expensive gas?? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black]?s ramble was interrupted by his boss.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Why don?t you have a license yet?? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Aaron[/COLOR][COLOR=black] quizzed [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?I have my learner?s permit; I can?t get my license until I?m 16?, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said without hesitation.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]All the blood left [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Aaron[/COLOR][COLOR=black]?s face, his mouth fell open. He stared dumbfounded at The Wall. ?You mean you are only ffff??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Fifteen, well fifteen and a half to be exact.? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] could see the fear in [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Aaron[/COLOR][COLOR=black]?s eyes. The two men just stared at each other. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] forgot how people assumed he was so much older than he really was because of his physique. He loved the fact that the man his father feared now feared him. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was going to have fun at [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Aaron[/COLOR][COLOR=black]?s expense. ?Oh, guess what Dad? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Mr.[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Schmidt[/COLOR][COLOR=black] told me he is going to do everything he possibly could to make sure you get that promotion. He said you were by far the most qualified candidate and he couldn?t see any one else in that job. Isn?t that right??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?What?? was all the stunned [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Aaron[/COLOR][COLOR=black] could manage.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?I know it was supposed to be a secret. But I have a hard time keeping secrets. If that?s a crime, it?s a minor one? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said looking down at the older man with a cocky smirk.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Aaron[/COLOR][COLOR=black] regained his composure. He focused on [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] before continuing, ?It was supposed to be a secret, but the cat?s out of the bag now. I do think you are the best man for the job?. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] forced a smile on his face and shook his employee?s hand.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?My, that must have been some conversation the two of you had in the gym? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] quipped with a huge smile on his face.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Oh, it was. When [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Aaron[/COLOR][COLOR=black] gets going, all kinds of things come spilling out of his mouth?, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said coyly holding back his laughter. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Aaron[/COLOR][COLOR=black] blushed, he looked around the room avoiding eye contact with both of his visitors.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?I guess we should be leaving now, so you can enjoy the remainder of your Saturday. Thank you again, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Mr.[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Schmidt[/COLOR][COLOR=black], you won?t regret this decision.? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] forcibly shook the hand of his boss once more before heading for the door. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] followed behind. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Aaron[/COLOR][COLOR=black] watched them leave without moving from the spot he stood, his body still in a state of shock. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] went out the door first; as [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] exited he turned to grasp the doorknob. He saw [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Aaron[/COLOR][COLOR=black] staring at him. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] lowered his hand to his crotch and massaged his package again. ?Thanks for the work out, old man?, he said sarcastically then shut the door behind him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Over the next several months, the Lagette?s saw less and less of each other. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was spending more time at work and [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was rarely home. When he wasn?t at school, he was out with friends or over the coach?s house. Even on the weekends he had away games or went with the coach?s family to their lake house. One Sunday afternoon, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was in the kitchen emptying the dishwasher when [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] came stumbling in, still half asleep, wearing only a pair of black bikini briefs. ?Good morning sunshine, or should I say Good Afternoon.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] gave his father a dirty look without saying a word. As he walked one hand caressed the muscles of his upper torso. He went straight to the refrigerator and opened the door. He starred inside the cool space for a moment then grabbed the half-full gallon jug of milk. He screwed off the cap and poured the contents of protein packet into the container. After a vigorous shake he put the container to his lips. He chugged the contents as his other hand made its way to the pouch of his overstuffed bikini. He threw the empty jug into the trash can after a loud burp. He took a protein bar out of a cabinet before sitting down on a stool positioned near the kitchen?s island. With two bites the bar was gone. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes, his large hands covering his entire face. ?I?m hungry, why don?t you make me some eggs?? he said in a scratchy voice without looking at his father.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Sure, since you asked so nicely? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] went to the fridge and removed the egg carton. ?Do you want four or six??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Eight, but only two yolks? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] mumbled before lowering his arms to the counter top to rest his head.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] had his back to his son as he started to separate the eggs into a bowl. ?Such a waste, I hate throwing away the yolks.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Then you eat them, its not like you care about what you eat?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?I see you are in one of your usually jolly moods. Why are you so tired, did you have a late game?? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Sure?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?I checked the school?s sports calendar on the website there was no away game listed? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] commented as he turned to look at the resting giant.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Right, it wasn?t a game. I was working overtime, making deliveries? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said titling his head slightly to get a view of his father.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Making deliveries until four in the morning? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] asked skeptically.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?What are you waiting up for me now? I thought you said I was too big for a baby sitter? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] remarked as he sat up straight.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?I want to know what my sixteen year old son was doing out at [/COLOR][COLOR=black]4am[/COLOR][COLOR=black]? If you want me to trust you, you have to be honest with me, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]. I?m beginning to think I?ve been much too lenient with you lately? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said returning his attention back to his scrambled eggs. ?Weren?t your PSATs yesterday? Did you take them??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] gave a small laugh. ?No, I forgot about the dorky test.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Great, that was a waste of money. That dorky test will help get you into a good university. I don?t know what?s going on with you. You used to be so into school and got straight A?s. Ever since you?ve hit puberty, its like you?re a totally different person. Sometimes I can?t believe you?re my son?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Either can I? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said under his breath.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?What?? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] asked turning to look at his son once more.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Nothing? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said trying to hide his smile. ?I can give you your money back?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?It?s not just about the money [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black], it?s your attitude. You don?t seem to care about anything but playing football, partying and working out. You?re not doing anything around the house. The lawn is a mess, your room is a disaster, the whole house needs to be cleaned. Ever since my promotion, I don?t have enough time to do it all by myself. I expect you to help out around here. This is your home too. I?m afraid you?re turning into a selfish, arrogant man. I don?t like The Wall, I want my [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] back.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Well that?s our opinion. Everyone else loves The Wall? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said as he went into a double bicep pose. Playing football and working out are going to get me out of this house and away from you. The coach says I?m good enough to be drafted by the pros without having to go to college and that?s what I plan on doing?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?That?s crazy. Even if you play professionally, how long is that going to last? A couple of years, even less if you get hurt. Then what are you going to do with the rest of your life?? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] asked as he walked to the counter where [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] sat. He peered up at his son who was easily twice his size. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] just rolled his eyes. ?You have to go to college. That all-mighty coach of yours went to college. I went to college and that?s why I am where I am today? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Really? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] smirked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was becoming annoyed by his son?s attitude. ?Yes, really. I?m your father, not the coach, and you, young man, are going to college.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] stood up towering over the smaller man. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] instinctively backed away, the nearly naked [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] kept pace. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] stopped when his back hit the counter on the opposite wall. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] raised his hand and pointed a finger into his father?s face as he spoke. With each movement of the finger, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] flinched. ?You think it was your college degree that got you that promotion. It was my cock. That?s right, I let your boss suck my dick after he got off feeling up my muscles. And he wasn?t the only one. Hundreds of men have groped and blown me. How do you think I?ve earned so much money? You think I could buy a brand new Escalade with a part time job paying minimum wage. Even you can?t be that stupid. My weekends away, I go to San Francisco and let pathetic, old men like you touch me for money, lots of money. I have my own web site, thousands of wimps around the world pay $30 a month to watch me flex and jerk off in my room. So don?t worry about my future. As long as I have this body and there are wimps in the world, I?ll be set?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] shook his head no. He didn?t want to believe what his son was saying. ?That?s not possible, you?re only sixteen.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] laughed, ?Yeah and getting a fake ID is really difficult. How many other sixteen year olds are 6? 7?, 310 pounds of solid muscle? I?ve been going to bars for years and never been carded. The bartenders, hell even the bouncers, are afraid of me; just like you are right now.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] straightened up and tired to compose himself. But all he could see was mounds of muscle that was his son?s chest. Its broadness even filled his peripheral vision making him feel literally Walled-in. He fought his claustrophobia; he took a deep breath, cleared his throat, and lowered his voice before speaking. ?This is all going to stop right now. My son is not going to be a prostitute or a gigolo or whatever you are. I am your father and you are going to do what I say?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] laughed out loud. ?Please, why do we continue this charade? There is now way, I am related to you. Look at you, short, thin, puny and ugly; a ridiculous excuse of a man. I don?t blame mom for cheating on you when she had the opportunity to be with a real man, like the coach. I have secretly wished he is my father every since I first saw him. He?s the type of man who can satisfy a woman where it counts, in the bedroom. Unlike you with that pinky sized dick between your legs. I bet when my real father fucked her it was the first time she ever came? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was outraged; he reached up and slapped his son as hard as he could across the face. His hand just slid across [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]?s granite like jaw causing no damage. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] smirked, ?What a wuss. Women slap, men punch? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] pulled his mammoth arm back and hurled his fist toward his father?s gut. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] curled up anticipating the impact. But it never happened when Stanly opened his eyes, he saw his son?s fist inches away. ?If I hit you every bone in your body would shatter, your internal organs explode. I wouldn?t want to have to clean up that mess?. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] took several steps back staring at his father. ?I think we?re through here. The man of the house has been established. The days of you telling me what to do are officially over. When I get back tonight, what ever time that may be, I expect this house to be clean and that includes my room. So you better get moving you have a lot of work to do. And don?t forget to mow the lawn.? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] turned to leave the room and noticed the eggs burning on the stove; he turned off the burner and moved the pan to another. ?Look, what a waste. Now apologize for ruining my breakfast.? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] did not say a word. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] looked at his father who had his face down. ?Did you hear me??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?I?m sorry for ruining your breakfast? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] uttered softly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?I forgive you. See I?m not such a bad guy after all. Now I?m going to take a shower and when I?m done I expect my properly prepared breakfast to be waiting for me.? Wallace said in a lilting voice as he left the room.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Clarence591 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 17th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2007, 03:38 AM

Adam is on a distinguished road
Very well done! It's always enjoyable to read a good story about the corruption of power.
  #3   Add to chronos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2007, 11:14 AM

chronos is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to chronos Send a message via Yahoo to chronos
yeah I gotta say the story once again is great Wallys a total ass lol I hope some kid takes his powers away then kicks him in the ass lol
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2007, 01:24 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
I totally agree this is a well crafted story... good characters and well written, although to be really great it needs a once over by an editor to catch the many slips in tense, number, and other small grammar things.

I started off liking or at least wanting to like Wallace. But I had a bad feeling about the events that lead to little Wally becoming the Wall... and that he might acquire the shallowness, arrogance and mean spirited nature of the twins along will their physical gifts. The he had was demonstrated by his is indifference to Chucky situation in the gym. Yes, Chucky was a coward and didn't help Wallace at the camp out but he wasn't in a position to really help and if he had tried to intervene they both would have become victims and Wallace never asked for help... but when Wallace had the chance to help Chucky he could have made a difference but he coldly turned his back to Chucky... I feel bad for for the twins about losing their dads respect Stanley for losing his son and Wallace for losing himself. He didn't ask for what happened to him.

Having nice guys become complete ass hole jerks when they become big and muscular is rather sad... because some jocks are really great people and most are like most people and are too self absorbed to bother of help any one without being asked or forced. The few that are malevolent give the entire group a bad name. I for one wanted to be more athletic as a kid but the shit I took from the bad apples in the jock barrel left me so afraid of all atheltically gifted guys that I never had to nerve to get to know any of the good guys that happened to be jocks and maybe develope enough confidence to be able to became more like them back when I was a kid and it would have sent my life in a different direction...

I like happy everybody wins or nobody loses endings.But short of a time warp taking Wallace and the twins back to that moment in the cave and some how they walk out as at least friends or maybe equales I don't see that happening.

One thing that puzzles me is why didn't Wallace or the twins go back to the cave to investigate it more fully? And what does it contain remain of the body or of the severed parts? That might yield a better solution to the story... Or did the Wall go back to the cave and choose to become what he is now? I he did I can loath him without feeling sorry for him.

Ender
  #5   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2007, 03:25 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
I have to agree with Ender. I liked the younger Wallace in chapter 2, and I hated how he became arrogant and cocky when he got bigger and stronger in chapter 3. It's the same thing over and over again, and the writers on this forum just can't seem to break free from the stigma, that all big guys with huge muscles have to be assholes. What a shame. I was afraid of this.
  #6   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2007, 04:09 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
I was rather hoping Wallace what help Chucky sort his life out either with the cave are coaching him... Yeah it's corny but it's cool to see nice guys win sometimes

Ender
  #7   Add to Clarence591's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2007, 04:19 PM

Clarence591 is on a distinguished road
Thank you to all you took the time to comment on this story.

I think the main reason jocks tend to be assholes, is because of the way people treat them. If you are constantly told how big, strong, and handsome you are it's bound to boost your ego. And when involved in sports, there's the compeitiveness factor. Mentally you have to tell yourself you are superior to the other team to win or your team mates to be named MVP. This has to impact your personality, especially if you are a teenager whose personality is still being formed. They are a victim of society as much as a geek or a fat girl.

Rextorres, I disagree with you about the forum in general. I think there are many stories in which the main muscle character is a nice guy. Most of these stories are in a more romantic theme then this one. In those stories the writer wants you feel empathy for the characters and want the love story to have a happy ending. In the "becoming an muscle asshole" story like this one, we want you to hate the character so when he loses everything (hint) you don't feel sorry for him. In my stories hopefully the person who gains the muscle and loses the muscle learn a lesson when its all over. To me that is a happy ending also.

Ender, thanks for the insightful words. I agree I am my worse editor. I try tricks like reading the sentences backward and still errors. And as I said before the first chapter, I struggled to finish this one, so my editing is probably worse then usual. Also, the boys didn't return to the cave because the "transfer process effected their memory. I hope that the last two chapters, help solve the other puzzles you mentioned in the logic of the story.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options