The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Clarence591's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2007, 04:29 PM

Clarence591 is on a distinguished road
My Father's Child - Part 4

[COLOR=black]Chapter 4[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]After the last game of the year, the coach entered his office which was adjacent to the team’s locker room. He was accompanied by a well-dressed and very handsome man. “I’m glad you were able to come up today, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black].’ The coach said as he sat down at his desk. The other man removed his camel hair overcoat and draped it over his arm before sitting down in only other chair in the small space.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“After the way you talked about, um..The Wall, how could I not. All the year’s I’ve known you, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black], I’ve never heard you speak so highly of an athlete. I thought if I ever got this type of call from you it would be about your own boys. How are the [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] and [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black]? I didn’t see them on the field.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]A solemn look overcame the coach’s face and he stared at the photo on his desk. “The twins have decided to take a different path than their old man. It turns out sports isn’t in their future.” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] took a deep breath and forced a smile. He was too embarrassed to tell his friend the twins were on the field but as the water boy and equipment manager. “But you’re here to talk about The Wall. You saw him play. Was I wrong?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“No, he was great. You were right. He’s got size, power, speed, and agility. But he’s still a kid. I don’t know if I want to take on a high school student.” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black] could see his friend was about to start a debate. He decided to quickly change the subject to postpone the issue temporarily. “But before we discuss a possible new client, let’s talk about my favorite, former client. I must say [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black], you look better now than the last time I saw you. You are in remarkable shape for someone’s who is supposed to be retired from professional sports.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Thank you [/COLOR][COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black]. I’m just trying to keep up with all these young kids”, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said leaning back into his chair aware of his friend’s tactics.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“So it has nothing to do with the rumor about you getting into bodybuilding. Even heard you won a couple local and state competitions” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black] fished for confirmation with a sly smile on his face.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“I can neither deny nor confirm such rumors” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said with a sly smile of his own. He stretched his body putting his arms behind his head causing his impressive biceps to bulge. Both men laughed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Seriously, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black]. You look incredible. People still know the name [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] “The Great” Graither. I can easily get you some print ads or endorsement deals. I’ve even heard that a TV station in [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Seattle[/COLOR][COLOR=black] is looking for a new sports reporter. You would be perfect for the job. I wish one tenth of my clients had your looks and talent. I would be a wealthy, or should I say, wealthier man”.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] lowered his arms and leaned over his desk. “[/COLOR][COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black], I’ve told you a million times I have no interest in being in front of the camera. I hated it every time I did it. It’s just not me. But I give you credit for your tenacity, even though some people may say it borders on annoying.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black] let out a big sigh, “Ha, ha. I’m an agent; I’m supposed to be annoying. Patronize me and say you’ll at least think about it.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Okay, I’ll think about it. But now focus on the future of football instead of the past. What do you think of the possibility of The Wall signing with the pros when he graduates high school without going to college?” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] asked with a serious look on his face.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black] crossed his legs and nervously brushed some invisible lint of his coat, “Honestly, it’s highly improbable. You know how the NFL uses the college teams like the MLB uses the minor leagues. They want the players to really proof themselves before they are willing to pay out millions of dollars. And no offense coach, but the high school just doesn’t cut it.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“That may be true of ordinary players, but The Wall is something…extraordinary. He’s like no other player I’ve or you have ever seen. He’s like twice the size and has twice the strength of my next best player. Hell, he’s almost twice as strong as I am. You saw him on the field. You had to see it too”, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] spoke quickly and passionately. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] entered the office and stood behind [/COLOR][COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black] unbeknownst to the agent.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“I only caught the last few minutes of the game. And like I said, he was good. But extraordinary I don’t know about that.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The coach stood up, “[/COLOR][COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black] I’d like you to meet [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Lagette[/COLOR][COLOR=black][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black] stood and turned to face the high school junior. “Oh my God”, was all he could say. Before him stood the massively muscular man he had ever seen. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] had already removed his jersey and shoulder pads. He stood there topless his torso glistening with sweat, his tight uniform clinging to his lower body. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] absent mindedly massaged his package through his confining pants.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] who was used to this reaction when people saw him for the first time extended his hand, the same hand that was just massaging his bulge, ‘Call me The Wall”.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black] cleared his throat and slowly raised his hand to meet The Wall’s, “Nice to meet you”. As their hands interlocked [/COLOR][COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black] could feel the incredible power contained within the giant. The smaller man couldn’t stop himself from leering at the hulk; his gaze traveling repeatedly up and down the massive figure. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black], enjoying [/COLOR][COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s reaction, flexed his pecs causing the huge slabs of beef to bounce. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black] moved the position of his coat to cover the growing crotch. “You’re a high school junior?” The Wall shook his head yes and smiled. “So you’re only seventeen?” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black] asked again looking at the exquisite athlete’s physique up and down for the hundredth time.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Actually I’m sixteen” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said with a big grin before adding. “I’ve been told I’m big for my age.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“What are you, Wall: 6’ 7”, 290?” The coach asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“The last time I checked, I was 6’ 8”, 320 pounds. I just keep getting bigger, coach”, The Wall said smugly as he pushed his shoulders back, flexed his lats, and expanded his chest making him look more imposing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Sixteen, unbelievable” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black] fell back into his chair. He looked up at The Wall you looked more massive at his lower angle. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] massaged his package again, this time it was right at [/COLOR][COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s eye level. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black] tried to clear his mind and looked around the room avoiding The Wall. “Sixteen, so you are a minor. That means you’ll need your parents to cosign any contract.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The Wall folded his arms over his chest, “That won’t be a problem; my father will do whatever I tell him to do. I mean ask him to do.” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] looked at the coach. “Like any parent, he’ll do whatever it takes to see his child happy and successful.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Great, great” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said still in shock.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Once again The Wall pulled at his crotch before saying, “Sorry, but this jock is killing me. Since it just us men here, I’m sure you won’t mind if I give myself some relief“. With those words, The Wall, undid the snaps in his pants and pulled apart the Velcro fly. Freed from its confinement his sweat soaked jock burst through the opening. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black] tried not to stare, but couldn’t help himself. He marveled at The Wall’s leanness, made obvious by the number of veins encircling the smooth, tan skin of his groin. Each sculpted muscle bulging with any slight movement. A masculine musk invaded [/COLOR][COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s nostrils, he involuntarily inhaled deeply to catch more of the primal scent. The odor made [/COLOR][COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s cock grow harder. Apparently oblivious to [/COLOR][COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black]’s reaction, the Wall continued to make himself more comfortable. The Wall pulled out the hard cup from his jock and tossed it on the coach’s desk. “Ahh, that’s better” he said as he roughly massaged his cock and balls. “The thing I’m going to do with my first pro paycheck is have a custom cup made. They just don’t make them big enough. OI course, it doesn’t help that I get so horned up during the game. Dominating every other player on the field so easily really gets my juices flowing.” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] slowly fastened his pants again before palming his package once more to make the final adjustments. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black] continued to watch intently. He looked up and saw The Wall smiling down at him mischievously. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black] quickly looked at [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] who had a strange look on his face as he stared back. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black] felt he had to say something to make himself look less like a pervert. “Sorry I’m staring. But I was just admiring your….abs. I’ve never seen a football player so massive and yet totally shredded. I guess I’m a little jealous. Tell me Wall, did the coach help you achieve your bodybuilder condition?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Don’t worry, dude. I’m used to people staring at me” The Wall said still smiling down at [/COLOR][COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black]. He then turned to his mentor and started to rub his chiseled stomach.. “The coach has given me great advice on nutrition and lifting technique. He also warned me that too many players put on as much fat as muscle to get strong. But I decided, it would take bricks to build this wall.” Then he flexed his abs, causing the mounds of muscle to emerge in greater detail. He continued to feel up his own body, “Or in my case, cinder blocks.” The player and his coach laughed, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black] joined in after an awkward delay. The Wall raised his arm to wipe the sweat dripping down his forehead from his thick dark hair. He stopped and sniffed his arm pit. “Man, I reek. Why don’t we continue this conversation after I shower?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Sounds good” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Yes, of course. Take your time” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said squirming in his seat. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] turned and walked out of the office. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black] didn’t remove his eyes from The Wall’s ass until he was out of sight. He turned to look at his old friend, “Holy, fucking cow”. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] just laughed. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black] got more excited, his speech quickening. “The team owners are going to throw buckets of cas at him. Can you image how someone that looks like that will affect their attendance? I mean fucking ticket sales will go throw the roof. Women and men, will go ape shit over him. Just imagine the kind of endorsement deals I can make. With his face and that body, even if he was only a mediocre player he would be worth millions. Fuck, my mind is spinning. He’s every agent’s wet dream.” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black] regretted his choice of words as soon as they left his mouth.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Calm down, man.”, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] laughed, “I said he was extraordinary”.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black] raised his eyes from the floor and looked at the soup bowl sized cup on the coach’s desk, “Yeah, extraordinary”.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]------------------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]No longer having to hide his income source from his father, he became more blatant in performing his “job”. He kept his bedroom door open while on camera. He would talk to his viewers crudely in a loud voice while he striped, flexed and masturbated. Sometimes he wouldn’t come home for days. Once he disappeared for a week when he went to [/COLOR][COLOR=black]L.A.[/COLOR][COLOR=black] to shoot a “lifestyle” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]DVD[/COLOR][COLOR=black] to sell on his website [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Thanks to his new agent, The Wall’s future was secure. He was freed from the pretense of caring about school. He started to skip classes,. He spent more and more time working out, pushing his body to its limit, forcing his naturally gifted physique to grow larger and larger. The Wall’s arrogance grew along with his muscles. Every additional inch and pound he gained gave him more confidence. It even started to impact his relationship with the only man he still respected, the coach. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] told The Wall he wanted to talk with him in his office after he was done working out. The Wall walked into the coach’s windowless office wearing only a towel wrapped around his excruciating lean waist, his hair and skin still dripping wet from the shower.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“You wanted to talk to me coach?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] thought the Wall’s voice sounded even deeper than he remembered. “ I’m glad you could finally make it. I asked you to see me over an hour ago” The coach said obviously annoyed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Sorry, but I was getting such a great pump I couldn’t stop. You know how fucking amazing it can feel. Like Arnold said sometimes it’ better than sex”, Wallace flexed his right arm and ran his left hand over the huge ball of muscle as it peaked, then he did the same with the opposite arm. “I think I put another quarter inch on these cannons today.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“That’s great, Wall. I’ve noticed you have been hitting the weights very hard lately and at all times of the day. And the results are obvious. You have probably the best physique I’ve ever seen on any man, really remarkable for someone so young”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] continued to flex and feel up his engorged muscles as the coach talked. He got off of his idol’s compliments almost as much as his body. He smiled and said “thanks”.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“However while working out is important, so is school. You shouldn’t be in the gym when you have a class. I’ve been hearing from your other teachers that you are not showing up or handing in any of your assignments. And you missed a couple practices recently. That’s not like you. What’s going on? Is everything all right at home?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“What’s the point of going to class?” The Wall said without taking his eyes off his body.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“What’s the point?” The coach asked in an annoyed tone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The Wall let out a deep sigh, expanding his chest, putting his hands on his hips and finally looking at the coach. “Kids go to high school so they can graduate, go to college and eventually get a job to earn a living. My career is set. I’m not going to college so why so I care about high school. Plus it’s not like any of my teachers are going to fail me. They know if I fail their class I can’t play. And everyone wants to see me play. Everyone wants to see me destroy the other team. All I need is this body. I figure the bigger and stronger I make it, the happier everyone is. I’m thinking of the whole school, coach. So I’m spending my time working out instead of sitting in a worthless class.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“School is not worthless. You have to think about your future beyond sports. What if you get hurt and can’t play?” The coach countered.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Man, you sound just like my dad”. The Wall retuned to feeling up his body.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Well, he’s right. Look at me. I’m was able to became a teacher after my football career because I had a college degree”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The Wall smirked, “No offense coach. But I think my football career will be longer and more lucrative than yours. My agent said with my looks I’ll be a multi-millionaire before I play my first pro game thanks to endorsement deals. Something, I believe, you were never able to get.’[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The coach stood up, “I choose not to sign my soul away to corporations for an easy paycheck. I played the game for the team, the fans, and my own personal satisfaction.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Tell yourself whatever it takes to get you through, dude” The Wall said returning his attention to his biceps.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The coach was getting more annoyed, “Dude, I tell myself the truth. And here’s some more truth. You are going to start attending class and showing up for practice.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Coach you and I both know I don’t need practice. I’m already the best player at this or any other school. The truth is the other players are so small and weak, they’re holding me back. Even you can’t keep up with me anymore. The only thing around here that is real challenge for me are the weights”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Mister your attitude sucks and it’s going to change now. If you don’t come to practice I’ll make sure that you won’t only graduate, but never play another game at this school Then I’ll call your agent, who I introduced you to, and tell him what a jerk you’ve become. Not only that, I’ll et every person I know in the industry about you. I’ll destroy your reputation before you have a chance to proof yourself. Believe me no one wants to sign a player who is going to be trouble, even a gorgeous one”.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The Wall look shocked, “You wouldn’t do that coach, not to me. I thought I was like a son to you?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“I’m not your father and after the way you’ve been acting lately I’m glad of that. I have my own children, boys I am very proud to call my sons.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Proud”, it was The Wall’s turn to be angry, “Why because of the way they fold towels or mix the Gatorade. I’m the one out on the field winning the games”.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“You win the games? The last time I checked football was a team sport. Yes, I am very proud of my sons because they put the team’s needs before their own. That’s what being part of a team means, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Team sport, yeah right. What a fucking joke. You know I’m the only reason we’ve won the state championship twice and you’ve won Coach of the Year. Me, it’s all because of me. I’m the one you should be proud of coach, not the loser twins”, his hurt feelings bubbling to the surface.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“I was proud of you at one time, but not any more. I’m ashamed of you and what you have become.” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] and [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] just stared at each other. The coach noticed The Wall’s forearms bulging as he started to clench his fists. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] tried to calm himself and he sat back down. “Listen, Wall let’s take a minute before we continue to say things in anger.” The Wall started to pace the floor like a caged animal. “If I was your father, I would give you some advice.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The Wall didn’t want to hear any more from his former mentor, “You have made it very clear, you are not my father. Therefore I don’t have to listen to you or anyone else for that matter. I’ve stopped playing the role of dutiful son and earnest student, now it’s time I let go of my last restraint; that of the humble, obedient player. I am finally on my own and that’s the way I like it. All I need in live I have right here” The Wall said as he groped his package under the towel. “You said how proud you are of your twin boys; let me show what I’m proud of.” The Wall went into a double bicep pose, “My twin peaks.” Then he lowered his arms to his hips and flexed his pecs, “My twin plateaus.” He flexed his quads, “My twin towers.” He turned around, dropped the towel before flexing his glutes, “My twin globes.” Then he turned again, walked toward the coach. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] just looked at him with an annoyed expression waiting for The Wall to finish his posing routine. The Wall pushed the coach’s chair back away from the desk and sat on the edge, his legs straddling the desk’s opening. He then reached forward and pulled the coach in between his legs. “And of course the thing I’m most proud of; my twin boys.” The Wall said while massaging his huge nut sack. “Unlike your boys, my aren’t runts are they coach?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The coach didn’t look down at the display of massive masculinity spread out before him. He started to stand to remove himself form this uncomfortable situation. The Wall put one hand on each of the coach’s shoulders. The coach found himself being pushed down back into his chair. No matter how he resisted his student proved too strong. The coach fell into the seat his breathing labored from the effort. “I’m let you know when you can get up, old man” The Wall said, his breathing perfectly normal.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Okay, so you are stronger than I am. Is that what you want me to say?’ [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said in an effort to discharge the tension between the two athletes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“We both know I’ve been stronger, much stronger, than you for some time now. Not only stronger, but bigger, better looking and better hung. But I don’t think you’ve totally accepted it. I mean truly believed it in your heart.” With those last words, The Wall rammed his index figure into the coach’s chest.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The coach tired not to show the pain he felt from the younger man’s finger. “Okay, this has gone far enough, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]. I’ll tell you what, why don’t we discuss this later when you are a little calmer, and I’ll forget this ever happened.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“There you go again thinking you are in charge. It’s time he settle this right now.” In one swift move, The Wall reached behind the coach’s head and grabbed his shirt collar. He lifted him up and threw him onto the desk. The Wall opened his hand around the coach’s neck, holding his head down painfully against the wooden surface. His upper body was flat against the top of the desk, while his lower body draped off the edge. The coach struggled to move his head to the side to prevent his nose from being crushed and to make his breathing easier. He flailed his arms about trying to find a position he could push himself up; but the size of his muscles limited his flexibility. He couldn’t position his feet either, because The Wall’s thighs were forcing the coach’s legs tightly against the side of the desk. The Wall laughed as he watched the coach struggle. “Still think you can tell me what to do, runt?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Fuck you” the coach forced out between deep breaths.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“What’s that you say, you want to fuck me? Of course you do, everyone does. But I’m definitely a top and it looks like you are definitely a bottom.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The coach felt his shorts being ripped off his body; the elastic waist band painfully breaking from the strain after digging deeply into his hip bones. Then he felt a strong hand caressing and slapping the hard cheeks of his ass. “Not bad for an old guy, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black]. I but you were something in your prime, but that was some time ago wasn’t it. A man reach’s his muscular peak in his mid to late twenties right? So that was like two decades ago for you. For me however, I’ve got a decade ahead of me. I’m only going to get bigger, stronger, and better looking every day for the next ten years. Just imagine coach what I’m going to look like then. On the other hand you are just going to get smaller, weaker and uglier with each passing day. It’s a good thing I’m gong to do his now before you are even scrawnier.” The coach felt his cheeks being pulled apart.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Please, no, don’t do it. Please, I beg of you, please.” The coach pleaded as tears formed in his eyes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“That’s right old man, beg me not to plow you with my huge, young cock. It’s so hard and thick, it would split your pathetic, weak body into two.” The Wall grabbed the coach’s shoulder and turned the defeated man over onto his back. “What the fuck is this?” The Wall said as he saw the coach’s own mighty cock at full attention. “You getting off on being my bitch. You like feeling weak and helpless like a woman. I bet this is a first for you. You were always the one in control, the strong powerful hunky athlete.” The Wall still had a hand on the coach’s throat. He moved his other hand to the coach’s cock. “I used to think you were so big and strong with a huge tool, like Superman But now compared to me you are nothing but a scrawny, pathetic weakling. Your cock is as puny as the rest of your body.” The coach moaned as The Wall continued to squeeze and stroke his hard cock.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Please stop” the coach moaned.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“If you want me to stop, just go soft, old man. I’m sure it’s taking a lot of energy for an old guy like you to stay hard. Did you take your blue pill today?” The Wall laughed while continuing to massage his coach’s rigid tool. “I bet my strong hand on your weak cock feels good. My grip is a lot tighter than your wife’s dried up cunt, isn’t it It’s been a long time since you experienced anything that felt this good Oh, I bet it feels so good.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“No please, stop. I don’t want..” The coach said between deep breaths. He was getting only a small amount of air due to the Wall’s grip around his throat. The lack of oxygen and the strong, steady stokes on his shaft caused his body to experience incredible waves of erotic pleasure. Finally he couldn’t fight it any longer and shot a large load into the air. The cr?me feel onto his washboard waist forming a small pool. The coach’s body went limp from exhaustion and defeat.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Fuck, is that best you could do? I should have known not much spunk would come from those shriveled up balls of yours. My big boys pump out about twice of much when I cum.” The Wall could see and feel the fight was out of his victim. He had broken him. The Wall released his grip and stood fully erect. “Now you aren’t going to do or say anything about this little drama. And I will continue to skip classes and practice as I see fit. You will not talk to [/COLOR][COLOR=black]David[/COLOR][COLOR=black] or anyone else about me to jeopardize my football career. Do you understand?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The coach nodded without looking at the looming giant standing over him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“I didn’t hear you old man” The Wall said grabbing and squeezing the coach’s deflated ball sack.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Yes, I understand. You do what ever you want and I won’t say anything to anyone” The coach said as if being tortured.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“That’s a good runt, Brucy” The Wall lightly slapped the coach’s face, then walked away toward the door. “And if you go back on your word, we’ll recreate this scene. But next time it will be on your dining room table in front of your wife and precious twins. Do you understand?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Yes” the coach said loudly to make sure he was heard.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The Wall bent down and picked up his towel from the floor before tossing it over his shoulder. “It’s not like a weakling like you could stop me anyway.” The Wall said laughing as he walked out of the office. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The coach rolled off his desk onto the floor, he curled into the fetal position sobbing.[/COLOR]

Last edited by Clarence591; October 4th, 2007 at 03:54 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2007, 04:52 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
First he's a jerk towards Stanley, his father, and now Bruce, the coach. To top it off, he is extremely arrogant, rude, and insensitive towads Bruce as well. Wow, the size, strength and muscles have totally messed up Wallace's mind. Also, have the twins forgotten, why they became the way they are? Strange that they never mentioned their encounter with Wallace, when he was four years old.

The chapter was well written, just like all the rest, although it's hard to "like" how Wallace has changed from chapter 2 to chapter 4.
  #3   Add to martinp13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2007, 06:00 AM

martinp13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorres
The chapter was well written, just like all the rest, although it's hard to "like" how Wallace has changed from chapter 2 to chapter 4.
I think that's the point.

Looks like he's only got one more person to turn against. This is kinda like Ten Little Indians where the guests disappear one by one.

Great story so far, and very well-written!
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2007, 10:18 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
I hate this posting system it just ate my message before I could post it....

The way I find tense, number, wrong preposition and article, etc stuff (like "After a last game of the year..." rather than "After the last game of the year...") is to run the file through a text to speech program and let my machine read it to me for me those little flubs sound like sour notes in a piece of music... As they say "Your mileage may vary."

Actually I don't hate Wallace, I feel sorry for him. He didn't ask for what happened in the cave with the twins. And if Wallace would have had the choice it would not have happened...

The Wall is not really Wallace but but Wallace under the possession of one or more evil spirits. It isn't clear yet what spirit has him and there are several possible. The least malevolent would be a double dose of the twins inflated self image. conceit, arrogance and deceit full nature. But I don't thing that their petty self centered attitudes and lack of empathy is enough to explain the Wall...

I think we need to return to the tragic story of Akthip the first victim of the possession. (A case can be be that Amvaan is the first victim as a result of the action of his mother, Afaun, by invoking the help of Apuruvaan to insure Amvaan would appear to make a better leader than AKthip... but this is not stated in the story but it can be implied by Afaun invocation of Apuruvaan to aid Amvaan in the challenge between Amvaan and Akthip. Afaun is obviously a sorceress and possibly the cause of Adini, Akthip's mothers death and Akthip's sickly condition.

It would appear to be chance that lead Akthip to the meeting with Apuruvaan but Apuruvaan may have intentionally chosen to meet Akthip rather than Amvaan because the promises made by Afaun had not yet been made good and Apuruvaan wanted to punish Afaun and Amvaan for not holding up their end of their bargain and to secure a new minion that would better serve him than the mother and son. Apuruvaan therefore crafted the medallion will the intention of ensnaring Akthip and having Amvaan eliminated... What happened next is a bit fuzzy did Apuruvaan intend that when he revealed the true power of the medallion to Akthip after absorbing Amvaan nature and likely additional dark intent from Apuruvaan by using the medallion, that Akthip would use the power of the medallion against Apuruvaan himself or was that a tactical error?

We now have the formerly Innocent Akthip possessed be the evil of the dark spirit of the lake it's self. I will assume that Akthip-Amvaan having absorbed Apuruvaan didn't make good on his promises to Apuruvaan... If Apuruvaan still exists as a separate entity he is now extremely pissed at all the players and perhaps reenlist Afaun to punish Akthip-Amvaan for his treachery.

Afaun tries to poison Akthip-Amvaan but only manages to drug him and she proceeds to castrate and emasculate Akthip-Amvaan who crawls off assumably to die and Afaun somehow disposes of the severed part. This is a bit unclear as I suspect that in the passage relating this part of the story may say he when the author intended to use she...

There is a lot of bad karma floating around and it's seems to infect every one remotely involved with the lake and the area around it. And Wallace stumbles into the middle of it... If Apuruvaan is the controlling entity the selection of Wallace a close match for Akthip and the twins as a match for Amvaan is a natural.

The question really is what is the purpose of this replay of the past is it just a nasty curse that pops up every few hundred years and destroys a bunch of people or does something needs to be resolved that ancient spirits can rest in peace.

As I have said I like win-win and no-lose endings and to have Wallace and the Wall suffer the same fate as Akthip seems to be pointless and a miscarriage of karma... Wallace didn't do anything (at least on a conscious level) to invoke what happened the twins themselves were the cause of the events Wallace was just in the wrong place at the right time. It would be interesting to know what would have happened if the twins hadn't cornered Wallace in the cave and he would have had the chance to investigate the cave alone...

Also in all of his tramping through the area on his own could Wallace have uncovered something that led him to actively choose to become the Wall

The McGaphin (spelling?) of this story is very similar to that of "Touched." But in "Touched" Logan knowingly acts to save his friend Simon disspite of what would happen to himself as a result. Here every one except Afaun and maybe Amvaan who act not out of love but a lust for power are by standers caught up in events they don't control or want just as Simon is in "Touched"

Sorry for being so long winded...

Ender

McGaphin is the term Alfred Hitchcock used as a name for the object or event the sets the story in motion... and that it was not really important to his stories in that "it's what ever the spy's are after to get things started" when asked about the switch from the wine bottle containing Uranium 235 to industrial diamond in "Charade" to placate the censors.

Last edited by Ender; October 4th, 2007 at 10:36 AM.
  #5   Add to Clarence591's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2007, 03:41 PM

Clarence591 is on a distinguished road
Thanks everyone again for your comments. Now the details:

Rextorres, the answer is yes (the twins have forgotten). And the incident happened four years ago at the twin's 13th birthday, not when they were four years old. Maybe my writing was unclear. Anyway, both those questions will be explained further in the last chapter.

Martinp13, I don't know who else The Wall can turn against. The twin's mother perhaps? or himself? The answer is in the last chapter.

Ender, WOW! I don't know how to respond to you. I think you have put more thought into your couple of paragraphs than I did in the entire five chapters. It's obvious you are a person of deep thought and emotion. I'm afraid you will be disapointed in whatever I write to close the story. I will not be delving into the meaning of the back story as you would like. I just hope you will find some satisfaction as Chapter 5 winds down this simple fable. Also thanks for the editing tip, it's an excellent idea.
  #6   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2007, 05:44 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
I have a hack for finding stuff that is there by chance and knitting a story around it... when I was a Engineering grad student i would work with people that were sent by the education dept or Psych dept when there advisor thought "They really should do something with the computer." That was in 1974-5... the problem was I never got the chance to set up their study to be able to make use of the data processing... and I had to dream up stuff that looked net but was complete BS because they had no data that was worth gettin keypunched... Yeah those were the days when only the High Priests were permitted in the presencne of the whuring flashing god that could filled rooms and could heat the build in the dead of winter... anyway I had gotten that part time gig because work I had done for my boss on some paper the first ever study of weight control the had an "N" (number of subjects) large enough to yield statistically "significant results" we had so much data on the subjusts we had to find a way to find out what was meaningful and determine possible causal relationships some of the thing we provide were that heavy people lose more weight faster than lighter people and the people that believed they could lose wight lose more weight than those unsure they would lose weight... At one point it looked like we would prove people that drink lose more weight that those who don't...

My point is that if you have enough threads and some imagination you can weave those threads in to just about anything you want. I was doing it with number and data... It's a lot easier with words and ideas... Basically I was writing my own story from the world you setup... sort of like writing the story if it happened in an alternate reality from that of your story...

I ended up overy long winded again... sorry

Ender

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options