The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Clarence591's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2007, 03:50 PM

Clarence591 is on a distinguished road
My Father's Child - Part 5 (The End)

[COLOR=black]Chapter 5[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was encouraging his brother to complete one more rep in his second set. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] strained to lock his elbows, but the 120 pound barbell proofed too much for him. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] grabbed the bar before it crashed down on his brother?s bony chest. Both boys thin arms struggled to put the weight into the rack. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] sat up on the bench soaked in sweat and breathing deeply. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] leaned on the resting barbell and said ?Good set, bro?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] nodded his head and wiped his forehead with a towel. He grabbed his shaker cup full of the latest mass building supplement and chugged it down as he walked to the full length mirror in the far corner of the basement. He tried to flex his pectoral muscles; but his narrow, flat chest barely moved.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Suddenly there was a loud bang as the basement door opened and heavy footsteps descended the staircase. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] moved quickly to his brother?s side, the two shirtless boys looking like a set of bookends. They stood motionless as The Wall entered the room, both transfixed by the hulking visitor. He wore only a pair of white briefs. The thin cotton material stretched to it?s limits every where by his massiveness. The Wall had to walk slightly hunched over since he stood taller than the room?s 6? 6? ceiling. He walked directly to several piles of clothes neatly folded on a table next to the dryer. He pawed his way through the pile of his own clothes, and then let out a ?damn? in frustration. He turned his attention to another pile, that of the boy?s father?s. He pulled out a bathing suit from near the bottom of the pile, the clothes on top falling onto the floor. The Wall took no notice of the mess he caused and pulled down his underwear. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] let out a soft gasp as he saw The Wall?s huge endowment exposed. The Wall did not react. He continued his change of wardrobe and pulled on the bathing suit. It was a box cut suit made of spandex. The suit was tighter than his underwear the stretchy man-made fiber showcased every bulge in greater detail. The Wall stuck his huge hand down the front of the suit and adjusted his equipment as comfortably as he could. The bulge from his package hung lower on his thighs than the legs of the suit, emphasizing his manhood even more. Then he did the same with his hand on the outside of the suit. Without looking up he said, ?You runts enjoying the free show? I usually charge $50 for the privilege of watching me strip?. The twins did not answer. They had become accustomed to being ignored by The Wall, and whenever he did speak to them it was only to humiliate them in some way. The boys moved closer together for safety. ?Even your father?s clothes are getting too small for me. I guess being scrawny pieces of shit runs in your family.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The Wall turned to head back up the stairs, but stopped as he passed by the weight bench. He picked up the barbell in his hands and did a few quick curls as if the bar was empty. He then moved his right hand to the center of the bar and did several one-arm curls without breaking a sweat. He effortlessly tossed the weight down into the rack causing the entire bench to sway from the impact. ?That?s a good weight for a warm-up.? He flexed his pumped right bicep and ran his left hand over the massive 26? peak. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Fuck? whispered [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The Wall laughed. ?Is this what you runts want: big, hard, powerful muscle?? The boys didn?t answer but the look on their faces answered the question. The Wall returned his attention to his flexed arm, still lovingly caressing it. ?Of course it is. Every man wants it. Hell, every man wants to look just like me. But only a handful has what it takes to be real men, chosen by mother natural to be a true alpha male.? As he spoke The Wall?s left hand went from his right bicep down his torso to his balls. ?I mean look at the two of you. How can your father say he?s more proud of you than me? I?m the star athlete and you two are geeks. You?ve been lifting for years and you?re still nothing but skin and bones. My upper arm is the size of your waist. My one thigh is the size of your chest. And what are you runts 64, 65 inches tall; shit that?s my chest measurement cold.? With those words The Wall flexed his pecs causing the huge beefy slabs to gyrate; first independently, then in unison. The twins started to get hard from The Wall?s display of superiority. The Wall saw the lustful look in the twin?s eyes, a look he was very familiar with seeing from others. He ran his hand over his still gyrating chest then brought his hand down to his tightly clad package. The twin?s eyes followed his hand. He noticed the shelf full of medicines, supplements, protein powders and vitamins. ?And all the chemicals in the world aren?t going to turn two bony-assed runts like you into real men. I got all I need to get bigger right here.? The Wall said squeezing his package even tighter. ?And you already got an eyeful of what I?m packing compared to you.? The Wall raised his other hand and held his little finger. ?I?m guessing that?s about the size of your limp dicks.? The Wall started to chuckle as he left; his booming laughter echoing from the narrow staircase and filling the basement.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The twins didn?t move until they heard the door slam close. ?Fuck, I hate him?, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said as he turned away from his brother to try to hide his erection. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] moved quickly to the fallen clothes and bent over to pick them up off the floor. He kept his back to his brother to hide his own aroused state. ?Do you think Dad really is more proud of us than The Wall??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] looked back into the mirror and felt up his thin chest. ?Why would he be? You know how much he wanted us to be great athletes like him. And let?s face it we never will be.? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] felt a wave of sadness take him. ?It?s so fucking unfair. Why does he have to be so big and the both of us so small? Did you see the size of his arm? He?s right, it?s the size of our waist.? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] put his hands around his petite waist imagining it was The Wall?s arm he was holding. ?No one needs to be that fucking huge. Man, I?d give anything to have just half of his muscle mass.? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] picked up his shaker cup and took another swig.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was busy refolding the clothes. ?And how about his strength? He picked up that bar like it was nothing. The both of us can hardly press it and he curls it with one arm. He?s not human, he can?t be.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Maybe he?s right. Maybe it?s the way natural wants it and we?re wasting our time with all this stuff.? Finally tearing his gaze from the mirror, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] walked over to the weight bench to sit down, drink still in hand. ?I am so fucking sick and tired of being sick and tired.? He noticed what his brother was doing. ?Why are you cleaning up after him??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?If we don?t do it, mom will have to. And she?s been acting very weird this weekend, Dad too, especially when The Wall is around? As [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] talked he repositioned his body to face his brother, his cock flaccid once more.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Yeah, I noticed it too?, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] eyes lit up, ?Hey, maybe they had a fight and they?ll tell The Wall not to hang around us anymore. Wouldn?t that be great??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?No one tells The Wall what to do, runt?, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said in a deeper voice trying to imitate the massive man. Both boys chuckled. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?You better hope he doesn?t hear you?, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] warned.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] picked up another piece of clothing to fold. It was another of his father?s swim suits; similar to the one The Wall had put on a few minutes ago. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] held the article in front of him staring at it. The material at the crotch puckered from being stretched out of shape from straining to contain their father?s huge and heavy endowment. ?I can?t believe Dad?s suit is too small for him. I didn?t think I would ever meet a man bigger than our Dad.? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] turned around again as his cock reacted to the image of The Wall packed into the suit so magnificently.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?I remember when Dad used to say we were going to grow up to be bigger than him.? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] looked down at his sickly thin body covered in bluish, pasty skin. He threw he nearly empty cup into the wall, ?It?s just not fucking fair?. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]------------------------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Callie[/COLOR][COLOR=black] tried to dig her slender fingers in The Wall?s immense shoulders, but it was like squeezing a bowling ball. Her body was on fire. She needed to find a way to deal with the erotic pleasure surging through her body. She bit her lip to stop from screaming. In desperation she formed her hands into fists and pounded away at his granite deltoids. The Wall just smiled as he watched her reaction. With each thrust of his hips he was able to see her sensual torture increase. She came for the fourth time, ?Please no more, she moaned.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Tell me what I want to hear, bitch?, The Wall growled still pumping his mighty organ inside her.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Callie[/COLOR][COLOR=black] threw her head back and gasped for air. ?You are bigger, stronger and better looking than my husband?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?And??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?You are the best lover I?ve ever had. Now please stop. I can?t take anymore?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The Wall moved his right hand off of [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Callie[/COLOR][COLOR=black]?s ass, supporting her with only his left and his powerful tool. He ran his hand over his abs and quickened his pumping, within a few seconds he released his voluminous load inside the older woman. After a few smaller ejaculations, he lifted [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Callie[/COLOR][COLOR=black] off his still engorged rod and set her down on her own feet. Her knees buckled slightly and she wrapped her arms around his narrow waist for support, the top of her head supported by one of his pillow like pecs. His chest stuck so far out that the lower portion of her face didn?t touch his torso. She slowly moved one hand to her face to push her blonde hair sticking to her sweaty forehead. Her hand was shaking from the effects of her incredible fuck session. Her hand went to the heaving slab of muscle at her eye level. She gently caressed the warm, silk-like flesh that covered the steel balloon of muscle. ?So big and hard? , she whispered as she drew an ever decreasing circle into flawlessly tanned canvas. ?Your skin is so smooth, moist and tight?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?That?s youth, baby. Something that puny husband of yours lost years ago? The Wall said as he flexed his pecs, making [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Callie[/COLOR][COLOR=black]?s head and fingers bounce off his muscle shelf. He pushed her off of him, ?I need to cool off. I think I?ll take a swim?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?No please, don?t go. I like it when you?re sweaty?, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Callie[/COLOR][COLOR=black] tried to pry her nose between the tight crevice between The Wall?s overhanging pec meat and his bulging bicep. She was literally between a rock and a hard place. ?I love they way you smell.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The Wall laughed and raised his arm allowing her access to his deeply recessed arm pit. She inhaled deeply and sighed, ?It?s just like you, powerful and masculine.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The Wall laughed again, ?I?ll never understand why people get off on my [/COLOR][COLOR=black]BO[/COLOR][COLOR=black].? He reached for his bathing suit lying on a box behind [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Callie[/COLOR][COLOR=black]. He took the garment and wiped his exposed pit and then wiped his other underarm. He handed the suit to [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Callie[/COLOR][COLOR=black]. ?This should hold you until I return?. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Callie[/COLOR][COLOR=black] held the balled up bathing suit under her nose as she watched him leave. With a perfect dive he disappeared into the lake, using the opening on the floor of the small boat house. She sat down on the edge of the opening, her feet dangling in the water. She closed her eyes and took another deep inhale from her prized possession longing for his return.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] came to the boat dock looking for his wife. He scanned the lake without seeing anyone. He reached for the knob of the boathouse door. He was distracted by a splash as someone emerged from under the water at the end of the dock. He saw it was The Wall. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] decided it was best just to leave. ?Where are you going old man?? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] stopped reluctantly at The Wall?s question. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Without turning the coach answered, ?I?m just looking for [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Callie[/COLOR][COLOR=black], she wanted to get some barbeque chicken from [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Nick[/COLOR][COLOR=black]?s for dinner.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The Wall lifted himself out of the water at the edge of the dock; his powerful arms and shoulders easily hauling his 300 plus physique in a quick, effortless motion. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] felt the dock rock back and forth with each of The Wall?s heavy footsteps. He turned to face his uninvited guest, but he was caught off guard by the site before him. The Wall was naked, his perfect form glowing in the bright sunlight. The clear lake water ran down his etched muscles like streams cutting through a mountain range. The Wall had his arms above his head as he ran his long fingers through his wet, thick hair making his V taper more dramatic.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] knew he was staring and stammered as he tried to recover. ?WWWhy aren?t you wearing any clothes? We have neighbors you know.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The Wall lowered his arms, putting his open hands around his defined hip bones. His large hands making his waist appear more tight and narrow. The wasp-like waist made his cock and balls look larger as did his mammoth thighs pushing his man parts out away from his hard body, ?I?ve got nothing to be ashamed of?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The coach agreed, but couldn?t let The Wall know. ?Well, have some respect for my family. What if my wife saw you??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The Wall laughed, ?Wouldn?t bother me. She could compare the two of us.? The Wall started to walk closer to the coach. ?I bet it would bother you if she knew there was something much better out there. A younger, bigger, stronger, better looking man than the scrawny piece of shit she?s been stuck with for the last twenty years.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black]?s blood began to boil; his fist clenched tight preparing to fight. But he knew it would be a losing battle. ?This is still my house, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] and I say for you to wear a bathing suit when you?re swimming?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The Wall got closer to [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] making his height advantage more obvious. He bent down to put his face inches away from his coach. ?Make me.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] clenched his jaw as tight as his fist, he took several deep breathes as he stared into the taller man?s confident eyes. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] blinked then lowered his gaze as he took several steps backwards. He turned and started the walk back up to the house. Once again he was humiliated by a sixteen year old student.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Running away, wimp? Why am I not surprised?? The Wall mocked, then added ?I?m not in the mood for chicken. Get some steaks, big T-bones and make sure to save the biggest one for me. I deserve it since I?m the only real man in the house.? The Wall bellowed at his defeated host. The coach did not react or stop his retreat. ?Did you hear me Wus??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The coach stopped and after a slight delay, turned only his head to the side and yelled, ?yes, I heard you?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The Wall laughed loudly, ?That?s a good boy?. With that he walked back into the boat house to find [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Callie[/COLOR][COLOR=black] getting dressed. ?What are you doing? I?m ready for another round?. The Wall said massaging his balls under his ever expanding cock.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?We can?t. This is so wrong. I won?t do this anymore.? She said without looking at her guest.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Look at me? The Wall commanded in his deep voice. The woman instinctively followed his directions. ?Take off your clothes?. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Callie[/COLOR][COLOR=black] didn?t respond. ?Now.?, The wall said in an angry tone. Slowly [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Callie[/COLOR][COLOR=black] reversed her movements and removed her designer swim suit. ?Come here.? She moved to stand directly in front of The Wall without ever taking her eyes from his. ?You mouth says no, but your body wants me, no craves me, doesn?t it.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Callie[/COLOR][COLOR=black] nodded yes. She ran her hands up his vein covered forearms until she reached his massive biceps. She massaged the ball of muscle. ?I?ve never seen him back down to anyone. No man?s ever intimidated him before like that. It was incredible.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The Wall bent his arms to force his biceps to swell with power. ?Did it turn you on?? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Callie[/COLOR][COLOR=black] nodded again continuing to feel up his expanding arms. The Wall smiled and lifted [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Callie[/COLOR][COLOR=black] in the air bringing her down onto his steel hard shaft. Immediately her body began to spasm with euphoria. She began to moan not trying to hold back like before. The Wall began to pump her with his meat, opening her up like no other man could. She came multiple times quickly. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Please no more, It hurts. You?re making me sore.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Baby, it hurts soo good doesn?t it?? The Wall said smugly. He pumped her faster enjoying the pain he was causing her. ?Tell me what I want to hear, whore.? But before he she could answer, The Wall heard a noise outside the far window. He turned and saw two small heads peering in. It was the twins. ?Shit.? The Wall carelessly lifted [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Callie[/COLOR][COLOR=black] off his still hard rod and let her drop to the floor. He ran out the door and down the dock. He saw the twins running toward the woods. ?This is going to be fun? The Wall said to himself with a smile, then ran off after his quarry.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Within seconds the twins could feel The Wall closing in behind them; his arrogant laughter tormenting them. The Wall?s superior speed made the race comical to him. His long, muscular legs gave him a stride twice that of the older boys. The twins decided to split up. Without hesitation, The Wall followed [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] catching him in a few yards. He effortlessly picked up the boy and tossed him over his shoulder. Using his amazing agility, The Wall turned on a dime and honed in one his remaining target. He caught sight of [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] just before he disappeared behind a rocky outcrop on the far side of a small meadow. The Wall circled the exposed rocky side of the hill. There he found a cave, the opening was too narrow for him to enter but he could hear panting coming from inside. ?Trapped like a rat, or in your case a timid mouse?, The Wall screamed into the opening with a laugh. He lifted [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] off his shoulder and tossed him into the cave like he was a sack of potatoes. ?You get in there and stay, wimp?. Then the Wall started to push apart the boulders around the opening, making it wider for him to enter.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] helped his brother who landed hard onto the floor of the cave. Both boys clung to each other, backing up away from the noise at the cave?s mouth. The light increased with each rock moved by the angry giant. After a few steps back, they couldn?t retreat any farther. They came to a cave?s back wall. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] noticed the wall?s surface was cracked and had a small hole. He thought he could see a someone?s skeletal remains inside. But before he could investigate the cave went dark. The light from the entrance was blocked by the bulk of the Wall as he entered. Both boys hearts stopped as the Wall came closer. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was amazed that The Wall didn?t appear out of breath even after all that running and heavy lifting, a testament of his perfect physical conditioning, ?You two nothings have been a pain in my ass for years. And you probably think you now have something on me now. Well guess what runts; I don?t care if you tell your father I?m fucking your mother. Hell, he won?t blame her for wanting to be with him. Even your macho dad wants me. He?s always leering at me while I?m in the school?s shower, beating off in his office thinking of my muscular ass and cock.?, the Wall snarled as he felt up his balls. He could see the shock on the twin?s faces. He decided to continue his lies. ?He practically tried to rape me in his office a few weeks ago, but I was too strong for the old man to control.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?No, you?re lying? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] shouted.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Am I?? The Wall took another step closer. He was only inches from his prisoners; his signature wall of cinder block abs right at their eye level. ?Why would you father be different from any other man. Even shits like you want me, don?t you?? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The twins started to feel their cocks stiffen, they were never this close to the hunk before. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] closed his eyes to strengthen his resistance to the fantasy before him. ?This won?t work. We are telling Dad what you did and I hope he kills you.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The Wall laughed, ?I?m not afraid of what your old man will do to me, but he could delay my professional career. Shit I will tell him myself as soon as I sign my contract, but not until then.? The Wall knew he had to change tactics. If the twin?s lust wasn?t going to control them, then their fear would. The Wall grabbed the smaller boy?s around their throats. His massive digits easily encircling their pencil thin necks. ?I?m not going to tell him and neither are you.? To make his threat more convincing, he raised his arms lifting the boys in the air. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was mesmerized at The Wall?s ballooning pecs from the effort giving him cleavage most starlets would envy. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] tried to free himself from the Wall?s powerful grip. But his tiny hands couldn?t even fit around the Wall?s forearm. Soon both boys were having difficulty breathing. They started to kick their legs and pound their fists into their torturer. Their kicks didn?t reach their target but caused pieces of the brittle clay wall behind them to break off increasing the size of the hole. The Wall laughed watching the boys panicked display. He could barely feel their attacks. He was enjoying his superiority more than ever before. His ability to so easily dominate two other so-called men was turning him on. He could feel his cock start to harden and his balls fill. He repositioned his legs to give his own set of twins more room to grow between his titanic thighs. He stepped on something when he moved his left foot. He looked down and saw something oddly familiar. He dropped the gasping boys and bent down to pick up the object; it was his old eyeglasses. ?Fuck, I remember these.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The twins struggled to their feet and tried to rub the Wall?s finger marks from their necks. The Wall seemed oblivious to the gasping boys who watched him inspect his old possession. The Wall rubbed his head trying to force a memory, ?We were here before? he said trying to recall more details. ?You two were bullying me, I can?t believe that was ever possible?, the Wall laughed. ?You were so proud of your big balls; you made me feel them up. Tell me are you still proud of your balls?? The twins did not answer, they didn?t remember being in the cave before. ?Come on bullies, so me your big balls.? The twin?s still did not respond, ?Take off your shorts now wimps? The Wall commanded. The twins reluctantly stepped out of their work out shorts while glimpsing at The Wall?s huge nut sack in front of them. The Wall reached out and groped the two boy?s packages, his huge hands forcing their legs apart. The boys winced at his rough handling of their sensitive jewels. The Wall just sighed, ?Pretty pathetic wimps. Your tiny peas aren?t worthy of your pride. Now these are a real man?s balls.? The Wall moved his right hand to his own nuts and massaged them. ?I guess the balls are in my court now.? The twins looked lustfully at the awesome display of a man?s anatomy in front of them. The Wall thought maybe lust will work. The Wall removed his hand, ?Go ahead and feel them for yourselves, I know you want to.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] reached out his hand and grabbed hold of the Wall?s sack. It overflowed in his hand, he moved slightly to hold just one egg size ball. ?Oh my God?, he whispered. In less than a second, a second identical hand appeared next to his. It was [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] groping The Wall?s other nut. The Wall chuckled, ?Two huge balls, no waiting.? The boys couldn?t stop playing with the Wall?s man makers. They squeezed as hard as they could but heard no protests, only laughter. The Wall was distracted from enjoying his massage when a large piece of the cave?s wall collapsed. He was slightly startled when a skeleton arm dangled from the newly formed opening. On the wrist of the arm was a bracelet with a charm of a horse. While the boys continued to grope him, The Wall started to remember more and more of what happened four years ago in the cave. It all came back to him. He knew it was Akthip that made him what he was. He had to get out of there. He realized where the twins had their hands, ?No? he screamed and pushed the boys away from him toward the wall The boy?s flew backwards violently smashing into the cave?s wall. Their narrow backs made contact with the arm of Anakin. But instead of letting go of The Wall?s nuts as he had expected, they tightened their grip as a way of stabilizing themselves. Suddenly the three men were paralyzed. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The twins started to chant in Akthip?s language in perfect unison, when finished the boys recovered from their hypnotic state. They saw the Wall on his knees before them his hands covering his nuts. He looked as if he had been kicked hard between his legs. The twins decided to take advantage of his temporary weakness and ran passed him out of the cave. They didn?t stop running, only occasionally looking back to see if they were being pursued. Amazingly they seem to run better with each passing yard; their speed, endurance and agility increasing with every stride. They didn?t stop until they reached the house, finding themselves in the basement.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?What the hell happened back there?? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?I don?t know bro.? Taylor answered. He went to his pile of clothes and selected a pair of shorts, he threw another pair to his twin. ?I never experienced anything like that before.? He stepped into the garment and pulled them up to his waist. He ran his hand over his ass then palmed his package as he adjusted himself. He didn?t understand why the shorts felt so tight. He walked passed his brother over to the weight bench. He rested his hands and leaned on the barbell to steady himself.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] slipped on his shorts and mindlessly palmed his own private parts as he spoke. ?I think you have, I mean we have. The Wall said we were in that cave before, I?m starting to remember being in there. It was during our thirteenth birthday party.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?That was when we started to get sick? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said deep in thought. He stood up straight and lifted the barbell, doing curls without thinking about it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]After a few minutes of silent thought, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black]?s attention was drawn to his brother by his rhythmic breathing as he continued through several repetitions. ?[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black], look what you?re doing.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] looked at his brother than back at his arms pumping away, ?Fuck? he said with a smile finally realizing what he was doing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?How are you doing that?? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] asked as he walked over to be closer to his brother.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?I don?t know? it?s doesn?t feel that heavy. It?s like..? Both boys were startled as they heard the basement door slam open. They heard heavy footsteps stumbling down the stairs. At the landing, The Wall came into view. He was sweating profusely and wheezing. He was coughing and sneezing. His body was still hugely muscular, but somehow his muscles looked less defined, less firm as is they were softer some how. He left the landing toward the boys who had moved to the far corner of the basement. The Wall walked in a zigzag fashion using the basement walls to keep himself from falling down. As he got nearer to the boys, he kept squinting and rubbing his eyes trying to make them come into focus. He looked pale and tired, like he had a bad case of the flu.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?You two runts (cough) are coming back with me (cough)? The Wall gasped for air after choking slightly, ?to the cave.? The boys shook their heads no, for the first time defying The Wall who seemed vulnerable for the first time in years. ?I guess I have to make you then.? The Wall forced himself to stand straight to look more intimidating. He raised his arms and placed a hand on each of the twin?s throats. The twins braced themselves to be lifted again. They watched as the Wall?s muscled flexed, but not as impressively as before, but nothing happened. The Wall adjusted his grip but was unable to encircle the boys? neck this time. Had their necks thickened or had the Wall?s hand shrunk. Maybe it was both. Again the Wall attempted to lift the twins in the air, but couldn?t. The Twins looked at each other, then started to pull the Wall?s hands away from their necks. The Wall fought back, but the more pressure he tired to apply the weaker he felt. The twins broke his hold on them and began to force the bigger man?s arms back behind him. Soon they had his arms pinned against the basement wall behind them. ?I?m going to kill the both of you?, The Wall said defiantly. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?I don?t think so. You aren?t the man you used to be? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said looking at the Wall?s much smaller package. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] then lifted his knee in a swift motion to the Wall?s exposed gut. The Wall?s face was tormented in pain as he moaned loudly. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] took the opportunity and jammed his knee into his former tormentor?s stomach as his brother did. The Wall screamed as his neck went limp from exhaustion. The twins let go of his forearms and watched as he fell to his knees between them. The twins looked at each other and smiled. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] kicked the Wall in his ribs, causing the hulking figure to collapse to the floor. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] straddled the Wall?s naked body and forced his arms behind him. He told his brother to get some duct tape. He taped the Wall?s wrists together behind his back. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] heard the basement door creak open. ?Quiet? he whispered. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] pushed a dirty sock from the basement floor into The Wall?s mouth to muffle his moans.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Are you boys all right down there??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Yes, Dad. We?re fine? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said loudly. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] gestured to his brother to go talk to his father. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] went to the landing and saw his father standing in the doorway at the top of the stairs. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?I want to talk to you boys? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said as he stepped down onto the first step. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] moved quickly to climb the steps to meet his father.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?You don?t have to come down dad, I?ll come up to you.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Okay? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said as he reversed his progress. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] stopped when he reached the second step from the top, he kept each foot on a different stair to try to hide his semi hard member. ?I want you boys to keep the noise down. Your mother isn?t feeling well, so I gave her something to help her sleep. I don?t want you to wake her up from her nap.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Yes, dad? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said nervously. There was loud scarping noise that sounded like the weight bench being moved on the concrete floor.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Sorry? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said loudly to be heard from his out of sight father.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?What are you boys doing down there?? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] asked crossing his arms over his chest.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Just working out. Dad. We want to get big and strong.? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said jokingly flexing his right arm into the traditional bicep pose. He was amazed when a lemon-sized muscle emerged from his upper arm. He ran his left hand over it to make sure he wasn?t imagining what he saw.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Well it looks like you are finally putting on some real muscle. Are you taking a new supplement?? his father inquired.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Yeah, it?s great stuff?, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said finally taking his eyes off his arm. ?We just want to make you proud Dad?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]A serious look came over [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black]?s face. ?Hey, I am proud of you, both of you. Maybe your mother is right and I?ve put too much pressure on you and your brother about working out and getting bigger. It was just because being big has enabled me to have a great life and that?s all I have ever known. But it?s okay if you and [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] don?t ever became athletes. Recently I?ve come to realize that muscles don?t make a man great. A great man is someone who is caring, hard working and respectful of others. And I know my sons will be great men one day.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Thanks dad? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said touched by his father?s words.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] rubbed the top of his son?s head and brought his large, calloused hand gently down to [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black]?s chin. He smiled, then said ?I feel some peach fuzz, you may have to start shaving soon.? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] smiled and ran his hand over his jaw line just as surprised to feel the soft stubble as he was he newly formed bicep. ?I?m going into town to pick up some steaks for dinner. I should be back in a couple of hours.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Okay, sounds good.? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] waited for his father to close the basement door before he turned to descend the staircase. ?Damn, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] you won?t believe what?s happening to me? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said softly as he went back to feeling up his flexed bicep. He stopped in his steps as he found his brother wiping off his rod with his removed shorts. He stood over the Wall who was thrown over the weight bench, his ass sticking up in the air. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] looked at his brother with a shocked expression.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Don?t look at me that way. Tell me you never thought about doing it?? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said slightly annoyed as he walked over to the piles of clothes and took a pair of his father?s shorts and pulled them on. The oversized garment looked ridiculous on him, his limp dick poking out from one of the baggy leg openings.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?What?s happening to us? I have facial hair and look at my arm? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said flexing again for his brother.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?I know isn?t it great?, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said with a huge smile as he felt up his own arm before tracing his emerging abdominals. ?We are finally becoming the men we were always supposed to be. Before he stole it from us? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] walked back to where the Wall was prone and kick him again. The Wall moaned in protest, his mouth still stuffed with the sock.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?What do you mean he stole it from us? Stole what?? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said massaging his balls through his ever tightening shorts.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Stole our masculinity: our height, our strength, our muscles, our cocks, our athletic ability, everything. Don?t you remember the story Dad told us about the Indians in this area, Akthip and how he could take the masculinity from his enemies. That?s what he did to us in that cave four years ago.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?That?s ridiculous. It was only a story? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] chucked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Oh really.? Then how do you explain this? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said as he grabbed his brother?s arm and bent it forcing the muscle to bulge even larger than a few minutes ago. ?or this? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] continued forcing his brother?s arm up to make it touch the rafters in the ceiling, something they were unable to do before. He then went over to the Wall and lifted him to his feet, ?Remember when it had to stoop because he was too tall for the room, now look, he?s head is several inches below the ceiling. Hell, we?re almost the same height now.? It was true The Wall was only a few inches taller than [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] when less than a hour ago he towered more than a foot above them. ?We?re growing while he?s shrinking. We?re getting stronger while he?s weakening.? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] punched the Wall?s diminishing abdominals. The Wall?s body jerked in pain, his eyes looked confused, snot running from his nose. ?I guess the Wall?s cinder blocks are turning into pebbles?. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] threw the Wall back onto the weight bench. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?But what?s gong to happen to the Wall? It doesn?t seem right to take everything from him? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?It doesn?t seem right? What the fuck is wrong with you? It wasn?t right for him to take what was ours. Everything he was, belonged to us. That?s why he was twice as big and strong as the other guys at school. He stole both of our strength and muscle mass. Not to mention our athleticism. We should have been the stars of the team, not him. It all rightfully belonged to us, the way God and natural meant it to be. It is our genetic inheritance from our Dad. We?ll finally look like our Dad?s sons and he?ll start looking like his father?s son.? The Wall heard ever word and knew there was no going back now. He would soon look like his father again; tears filled his eyes as he started to sob. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] looked down at the Wall with sympathy. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] looked at his brother, then at The Wall, then back at his brother. ?Do you want to be insignificant your entire life, to be sickly and ignored by the world. Or do you want to big, strong, athletic man like Dad??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] looked at his brother. His eyes gave him the answer. ?What about the cave? We can?t leave it for him or someone else to use again?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?You?re right, bro. We?re going to have to close it up so no one can get inside?, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said excitedly. He went to the clothing pile and handed his brother a pair of his father?s shorts. ?You better put these on. The shorts you?re wearing now are about to burst at the seams.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] began to peel off his too tight shorts, ?There is no way we will be able to move those boulders.? His enlarged cock springing up to his defined stomach[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?You don?t get it man. There was nothing that The Wall could do, that the two of us together won?t be able to do. His size and strength is going to be ours.? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said slapping his brother on the back as he headed to staircase. ?You coming [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black]??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was stroking is cock staring down at the still impressive body of The Wall. ?You go ahead, I?ll catch up to you in a couple of minutes? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] smirked and climbed the steps, closing the door behind him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]---------------------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] laid on the floor curled up in a ball. His wrist and hands had shrunk enough were he was able to pull them out from the loop of tape that bound them. He pulled the sock out of his mouth just in time as he vomited onto the floor. He had been feeling nauseas for other an hour. He had already pissed and shit due to his shrinking organs. He struggled to his feet as his dizziness lessened. His constant coughing was making his throat sore. His congested nose made it difficult to breath. He had forgotten what it felt like to be sick. He saw a blurry image of himself in the full length mirror in front of him. The closer he got the sharper the image became, but it was something he didn?t want to see. He saw his father staring back at him. His thin, boyish body made him think the last four years were just a dream. He slammed his hand into the glass, only to badly bruise his small hand. He got on the doctors scale the twins used to measure their progress from their workouts. He now weighed just over 120 pounds and stood at 5? 3?. He had lost over 200 pounds and 18 inches in height. He groped his tiny penis and nearly nonexistent ball sack. He remembered what he used to possess there. He wanted to cry, but there were no tears left inside of him. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] shuffled to the laundry sink and cleaned off the bodily fluids that covered him. Next he needed clothes, instructively reached for one of his favorite jerseys. The expected heaviness of the shirt caused him to drop it. He picked it up and held it in front of him. The short sleeves, which he had to be pushed up to his shoulders because his biceps were too thick for the sleeves, now covered the entire length of his arms The bottom of the shirt fell below his knees. He could now use the [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Jersey[/COLOR][COLOR=black] as a sleeping bag. He dropped the shirt and went to the twin?s pile. He pulled on shorts and a t-shirt; even these were too big for him. It felt strange for clothes to hang loosely on his body. He was used to having clothes being skin tight on him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] slowly walked up the stairs, but found the door locked. He pressed on the door with one hand trying to force it open. He thought just a hour ago this door would have splintered from this same effort. He tried both hands, then the weight of his entire body. The door still didn?t move. He went down ac ouple of steps and ran up to the door hitting it with his slender shoulder. He bounced off and fell down the staircase. He laid at the landing, his body aching from the fall. He had to get used to being weak again. He looked up and saw a small window above his head. He thought his shoulders would have never fit through the window before. He stood but couldn?t reach the latch. He dragged a plastic storage box under the window. He stood on top of the box, fought with the rusted latch to no avail. Again he thought about how weak he was now. He got a hammer and screwdriver to pound the latch loose. He struggled to lift himself up through the window. His thin arms were barely able to support his meager weight. It took him several minutes and three periods of rest before he was able to wiggle out through the window. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] made his way to his SUV and climbed into the driver?s seat. He never realized how high off the ground the [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Cadillac[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was. The cab that used to feel so cramped was now felt cavernous. The steering wheel seemed like a hula-hoop in his smaller hands. Even with the seat moved all the way forward he strained to reach the pedals. He always kept the keys in the ignition when at the lake. No one was around to steal the car, plus the tightness of his clothes made putting they keys in his pants? pockets impossible. He started the engine and struggled to put it into gear. The gear shift seemed so stiff now. He stretched his leg fully to press down on the gas. He veered off the road as he fought to control the huge vehicle. The return of his poor vision made the surrounding trees appear as an ominous green blur.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]----------------------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] and [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] were walking back to the house from the cave. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was watching his brother?s ass cheeks move like apposing pistons as he walked, he couldn?t help but laugh.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?What?s so funny?? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] asked without halting his progress.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?I can?t believe how fuckin? hot you are bro? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] laughed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?What?? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] asked this time stopping and turning to face his brother.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?When we were moving those rocks, I couldn?t help myself from checking you out. Your thick muscles pumped, your body all sweaty, your skin so tan and smooth..?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Tan?? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] asked as he held out his arms checking his new golden skin hue.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] shook his head yes, then continued, ?I said to myself, I?ve got one hot brother. Then I realized he?s my identical twin, so does that mean I?m hot too??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Yes it does, bro. Believe me, I was checking you out too. To see how we were improving, you understand.? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] clarified with a smirk. ?I think we have finally stopped growing, though.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The handsomeness of [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black]?s now rugged face was only enhanced by his brilliant, flawless smile. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] became more solemn, ?I can?t believe how much you look like Dad.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Yeah I know?, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said running his fingers down his brother?s cheek. ?You look just like he did in the photo from is college days when he tired modeling. Remember the famous??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Underwear ad?, both boys said in unison. Then they laughed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Fuck, bro, we could be male models now.? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said striking the same pose as their father did in the department store advertisement.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?We?ll have to shave first? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] quipped.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] ran his hand over his face. He thought the dark, thick five o?clock shadow made them look more masculine. ?No, I like it. Plus the first thing we would have to do is learn how to shave.? The brother?s laughed again. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black]?s attention was drawn to his brother?s bulging arm as he enjoyed the coarseness of his beard. ?I can?t believe how much muscle we?ve put on.? He flexed his bicep and felt it with his other hand. His brother did the same to his own arm, then started to feel his brother?s bulging upper arm. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Feels like it?s made of steel? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] stated. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] followed his brother?s lead and felt up his sibling?s arm. ?Fucking amazing?, he whispered then moved his hands to his brother?s shoulders and chest. ?It?s like we?re carved from warm marble. Why do your muscles feel harder and bigger than mine??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Really, I thought the same thing about you. I guess its good we have each other to know what we really feel like. I love being a twin?, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] whispered as he felt his brother?s abs. ?Turn around? he ordered. His brother turned and could feel hands groping his upper back and lats. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] went into double bicep pose and the groping hands moved to his arms and shoulders. The hands moved to his ass, ?you could bounce quarters off that thing, dude?, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said with a playful slap across his firm cheeks.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] turned around, ?My turn?. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] turned and went into a double bicep and lat spread pose allowing his brother to explore his body. When done the boys faced each other and stared to flex their legs to compare their size and definition. There was no discernible difference. The boys ignored each other?s growing erections.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] finally asked, ?How much do you think we weigh now? And I know we?re taller too?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Yeah definitely?, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said. Then he palmed the bulge in his shorts and gave a slight jerk. ?Now I know why Dad is always adjusting himself. It?s not easy lugging something this big around all day.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?And have you noticed every step shuffles your stuff around? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said as he palmed his own bulge. He then asked ?Do you think we could be as big as Dad??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Judging by the way you are filling out his shorts, I would say absolutely? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said running his own hands over his skin tight shorts. ?Feel how short and tight they are on us now.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?That would mean we are as tall as Dad and he?s six two. We would have grown nine inches? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said turning himself on more.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?And while Dad still probably has ten or twenty pounds of muscle on us, we would still be about 220. That?s a hundred pound gain each, bro, and mostly hard muscle? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said groping his bulge again, ?Fuck, am I horny. I?m about to pop.? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] moved his hand inside his shorts and pulled his cock to point upward. The bulbous tip now poked out above the waist band of his shorts.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] laughed as he pulled down his shorts to expose his own engorged cock and balls. ?Don?t be shy, bro. It?s only us here. You ain?t got nothing I don?t have.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] smiled and lowered his shorts. ?Look at us. We?re hung like fucking porn stars.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Thank you Dad? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said quickening his strokes. He closed his eyes and lifted his head enjoying the sensations overtaking his body. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] watched his brother muscles bulge with every movement of his arms, his breathing causing his chest and abs to heave and flex. He couldn?t help himself he reached out and started to stroke his brother?s gigantic tool. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] opened his eyes and looked directly into his brother?s. He then removed his hand from his own cock and began to stroke his twin?s. Both boys began to moan as they jerked each other off with one hand and ran their other over his twin?s torso. Both getting off on knowing each of them was experiencing the exact same erotic sensation. Both never took their eyes off the others. The boys climaxed in unison. They sat down to recover from their pleasure session, ?Fuck that was amazing.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Cumming has never felt that good before?, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said scraping his brother?s large load of cream of his chest. ?I wonder if it?s always going to be that good and so much?,[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?I think that?s what it feels like to cum when you are young, healthy and in peak physical condition? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] answered as he stood and pulled up his shorts adjusting his package in the clingy garment.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?You want to go again, you pervert?? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] joked as he stood. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] gave him a solid punch into his solid delts. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] grabbed his shoulder and faked pain ?Ouch!?. Both boys laughed and continued their trek to the house. As they got to the top of the ridge which overlooked their cabin, they saw The Wall?s SUV stop and start as it was leaving. ?Shit, he?s getting away?, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said before he took off after the truck. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] just watched his brother run, it was a beautiful sight. He looked like a graceful gazelle. His long strides passed over the grassy field effortlessly at an incredible speed. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] ran after him telling him to stop and to let him go. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was only a few feet from the SUV when he stopped because of his brother?s words, ?Why did you tell me to let him go? I could?ve caught him.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?I know, I know, but what are we going to do? Hold him hostage for the rest of our lives. Let him go, no one?s going to care about that ass hole. He doesn?t have any friends and all his worshipers aren?t going to want him now. He?s lost everything? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said as he walked up to his brother?s side. ?Damn, boy can you run and you?re not even out of breath.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was realizing just how fast he moved and how easy it was. He shrugged his broad shoulders and smiled, ?Just another benefit of being in peak physical condition I guess?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Yeah, I guess so? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] smirked back. He reached for a football that was lying in the driveway. He laughed as his large hand easily wrapped around the pigskin. ?Let?s see what else these new bodies of ours can do? Go long.? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] ran toward the lake looking behind him as his brother threw the ball way over his head. Even with a high, gravity defining leap, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] couldn?t catch it. ?Sorry dude. It?s going to take a while for me to figure out just how strong my arm is now.? The boys continued to toss the ball around, each throw becoming more precise.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] pulled up to the house as the sun was setting. As he exited the car he looked up at the darkening sky. ?It looks like rain? he thought. He was relieved to see the Wall?s car gone. He walked into the house and went directly to the kitchen to put away the groceries. He heard voices coming from the back yard. He looked at the window and saw two extremely athletic men throwing a football around. He watched as one threw a perfect spiral for more than 30 yards over the boat dock. The other man ran down the dock, leapt into the air to catch the ball before falling playfully into the lake. ?Damn? he said to himself. He opened the back door and walked toward the cheering quarterback. The closer [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] got, the more impressed he was with the man?s physique. ?Hi, I?m [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Graither[/COLOR][COLOR=black], the owner of this cabin. You must be a friend of The Wall?s?.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] turned to face his father. A large smile took over his face. ?No I wouldn?t call myself a friend of his.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] scanned the man?s body becoming a little jealous of the way he filled out the tight bathing suit. ?Wait, is that my bathing suit? he thought to himself. He studied the young man?s handsome face for a moment, somehow it seemed familiar. ?Do I know you? Are you on the football team at the local University??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?No, coach. I?m in high school, you?re high school? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said coyly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?My school? If an athlete, who could throw a ball like you just did, went to my school I would know? And believe me he would be on my team.? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said folding his arms across his chest.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?I am on your team. I?m the water boy? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said with a broad smile mimicking his father?s movement. He could see he was now the same height of his father and almost as muscular.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The coach laughed, then he saw the man before him wasn?t lying. He stopped laughing, then [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] came running up to them still dripping with lake water. ?What?s new with you, Pops??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] went white, he took a step back. His eyes were darting back and forth between the two identical hunks. ?No? he said forcing a smile to his lips telling himself this was a practical joke. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The boys just nodded yes. ?Think you can still toss us into the lake like an airplane?? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] asked as he flexed his right arm. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] did the same with his left creating a perfect mirror image. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] put his hands on each of the boy?s arms, testing the hardness of the muscle underneath. He looked directly into the boy?s eyes and saw only honesty and love. Tears welled up as he threw his arms around his sons. We started to laugh and he struggled to form a sentence, ?But how?..why, when?.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?It?s okay we?ll tell you everything? [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Tyler[/COLOR][COLOR=black] said patting his father on his shoulder. ?Remember that story you told us about the Indians in this area. Well it was all true.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?And we know the sequel?, [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Taylor[/COLOR][COLOR=black] added. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Bruce[/COLOR][COLOR=black] looked at the twins, his eyes filled with joyous pride. ?My sons, my sons?, he said before hugging his children once again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The boys welcomed the embrace. finally able to rest their heads on their father?s powerful shoulders while standing. Both sighed and said ?Dad?.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]________________[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was swerving slightly as he drove through the town in the dark. His poor vision, and sudden rain storm, made navigating almost impossible. He did not know where to go or what to do. He found himself at the only possible safe haven he could think of.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was in his living room rereading a favorite book. Lights from a car filled the mostly dark room. The lights didn?t pass, but steadily kept the room lit. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] got up from his chair and looked out the window at the driveway. He saw a huge SUV parked there, it looked like his son?s car. The driver?s seat was empty and the car door open. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] moved to the front door and standing on his toes peered out the peep hole. He saw nothing, but suddenly the top of someone?s head came into view from below. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] was startled momentarily. He watched his child sized visitor walk off the porch and stop. He just stood there in the rain, getting soaked. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] felt there was no reason to be afraid so he turned on the porch light and slowly opened the door. ?Can I help you?? he asked softly. There was no response from the visitor. ?Is that my son?s truck you?re driving? Is he okay?? The small boy turned and walked back onto the porch. He kept his head down hiding his face from the light. His soaked oversized clothes sagged off him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]A shiver went down [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black]?s back. He could sense something was wrong. He asked again, ?Where?s my son? Is he injured, does he need my help??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The boy shook his head and started to cry. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] reached out and lifted the boy?s chin to reveal his face. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Stanley[/COLOR][COLOR=black] stared into the boy?s wet face, a face he recognized immediately. It was like looking at a younger version of himself. He could see the anguish in the boy?s eyes. He swallowed hard, then whispered, ?[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Wallace[/COLOR][COLOR=black]??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The boy threw his arms around his father?s chest. He started to sob uncontrollably. He wanted to say he was sorry for everything. He wanted to tell his father what happened. But the only word he was able push through his trembling lips was ?Daddy?.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2007, 04:45 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Wow! What an incredible ending!

Well, it was the end of "The Wall", and Stanley had his little "Wallace" back.

Thank you, Clarence, for posting this story. It's definitely worth saving and re-reading time and time again. Thanks for bringing Wally back in the end!
  #3   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2007, 06:39 PM

Adam is on a distinguished road
Actually, although I thought this was an excellent, well-written story, I was a bit disappointed by the ending. When Wallace's paragraph finished with the line about how the trees were an ominous blur to him I thought for sure he was going to end up slamming into a tree and dying in the crash. That would have been a neat ending, and if not that, his deliberate suicide would certainly have been a logical and realistic conclusion. Yes, that would have been a bit dark, but unlike Ender, I do not like "everyone is happy, everyone wins" endings in stories such as this.
  #4   Add to psu3doreal's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2007, 10:30 PM

psu3doreal is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, I'm glad for once the asshole finally got what was coming, but I do think it was a bit unfair to take it ALL away. Wish he'd've atleast got to keep the potential to be healthy. :/
  #5   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2007, 12:35 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Cool ending... The balance is returned... which is good... the twins' birthright was restored so they came out winners but Wallace was a loser at the start and the end... the way the twins returned to the storyline made me suspect the reversal of the first cave encounter likely. And the axiom "Power Corrupts and Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely" is reaffirmed. Briefly it appeared that the twins might have learned something from their time walking in Wallace's shoes. But that wisdom it appears was quickly lost as the twin terrors from the beginning of the story reemerged as what they had lost to Wallace that made him the Wall returned to them... but I could be wrong on that.

The Wall was a complete asshole, that fully deserves what happened to him but in my mind 12yo Wallace is not the same person as the Wall and doesn't deserve the Wall's fate. The pain an suffering that the Wall inflected on the world in his 3-4? year reign, is the same as the twins would have caused had the events in the cave during the twins birthday bash not occurred. In which case much of that suffering falling on Wallace would be very likely. Wallace did cause the events in the cave that made him the Wall. Based on Wallace's introduction I doubt he would have chosen to become the Wall, what "built the Wall" was the egos of the twins "to the power of two." It seems wrong the the blame for all the misdeeds of the Wall being dropped on the one person least responsible for what happened and the twins that were the original aggressors and the actual source of the lust that made the wall getting off unscathed and pretty much who they were at the start...

Hence my wanting someone (most likely the reduced twins) to eliminate the "curse" causing the three boys to be thrown back in time to before the events that that made the Wall possible never occurred, with the twins a bit less perfect and Wallace a bit more like them and becoming buddies sharing in the discovery of the cave that is no longer active. And there is lots of good karma for all.

Yes my version is sort of sappy and every lives happily ever after, this there any thing really wrong wit that?

Ender
  #6   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2007, 03:53 PM

Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
I totally agree with Ender. After all, you would normally go through all the trouble of writing a 40,000-word story like this, in order to teach a moral lesson, don't you? You would expect for wallace, Tyler and Taylor to be different once they change back to their "normal" selves, from pre-"The Wall" times. At least, you'd hope that the twins would be a little nicer to Wallace, and vice versa, since they all had the chance to be bullies now. You would expect that the characters had the chance to learn something from this experience.
  #7   Add to psu3doreal's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2007, 07:08 PM

psu3doreal is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorres
I totally agree with Ender. After all, you would normally go through all the trouble of writing a 40,000-word story like this, in order to teach a moral lesson, don't you? You would expect for wallace, Tyler and Taylor to be different once they change back to their "normal" selves, from pre-"The Wall" times. At least, you'd hope that the twins would be a little nicer to Wallace, and vice versa, since they all had the chance to be bullies now. You would expect that the characters had the chance to learn something from this experience.
But they don't. *sigh* That's the one thing I hate about these types of stories, even when the good guys win, the good guys lose. :/
  #8   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2007, 12:03 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by psu3doreal
But they don't. *sigh* That's the one thing I hate about these types of stories, even when the good guys win, the good guys lose. :/
That actually states my point in a nut shell... the kid that was the abused loser at the start of this story, Wallace, is the loser at the end with the added shame of have been ultimate human shit, the Wall... Wallace becoming the Wall was the result of the actions of the twins and and their natures becoming concentrated in Wallace causing the emergence of the Wall... there is a symmetry that the Wall threatening the twins in the same way and in the same place that the twins cornered Wallace in the beginning creating the Wall is the cause of the demise of the Wall... the twins are returned to the same people they were at the start. And Wallace the unwilling victim is left with the blame and guilt of misdeed of the Wall that the twins would themselves have committed had they not caused their ability and willingness to commit them not to be transfered to Wallace...

Maybe I looked too deeply into this story and found things that weren't intended to by there in the first place, I am sorry it's still decent, no... it is a good story even if it didn't meet all of the hopes I had for it. It was fun to have the. chance of explore the paths not taken all the same... If a story can let you see other possible stories in it it is a lot more for for me that one the has the sole intent to titillate on the road to self pleasure...

Ender
  #9   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2007, 12:18 PM

Ender and psu3doreal said it, too. Wallace, Tyler and Taylor really didn't seem to have learned anything at all during the four years since Wallace became The Wall and after he regressed back into his old self again. It seems like everyone turned back to normal, as if it never happened.

For all we know, Wallace is weak and sickly again, and the strong, athletic twins will go back to teasing and humiliating Wallace for the rest of his life. It's almost like those four years were completely forgotten by all the characters.

Overall, the story is very well written, and the plot is well-rounded and developed. I hope to read more stories written by Clarence!
  #10   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2007, 02:50 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorres
Ender and psu3doreal said it, too. Wallace, Tyler and Taylor really didn't seem to have learned anything at all during the four years since Wallace became The Wall and after he regressed back into his old self again. It seems like everyone turned back to normal, as if it never happened.

For all we know, Wallace is weak and sickly again, and the strong, athletic twins will go back to teasing and humiliating Wallace for the rest of his life. It's almost like those four years were completely forgotten by all the characters.

Overall, the story is very well written, and the plot is well-rounded and developed. I hope to read more stories written by Clarence!
Well I suspect that Tyler and Taylor will be heading to college where they will quickly show their restored selves to truly be their Father's sons and replace the Wall as a football legend (perhaps nicknamed the Twin Terrors or Twin Towers.)

Wallace must now live with the memory and the fallout of having been the Wall. Something I think he will never live down, never be allowed to forget and for which no one (except his Dad) will forgive him... Himself more than any of the others. Rather like Logan in RedKage's "Touched" or Kane's view of him self in Rowan "Want Me"... the ultimate outcast...

None of this is in the story and there for is not really under control of the story's author. But projection of possible out comes of loose threads at the end of the the story that were left hanging and could allow the characters and situations to be revisited...

Ender
  #11   Add to Clarence591's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2007, 09:53 AM

I wasn't going to respond to the comments because I didn't want to look like I was defending my story. If it wasn't one of my best, I'm okay with that. The story is what it is. But while I truly welcome the readers opinions (and will consider them in future posts), I want to share my opinion too.

First to Adam. I did consider killing off Wallace and having him die in his father's arms, but thought it would be the easy way out for him. I want him to live as the smaller, physically weaker Wallace forcing him to become a mentally stronger man.

For everyone else; wow you want stories with morales and life lessons. And I thought this was a soft-porn site. Evolution is an apporpriate name. All kidding aside, there are incredibly talented authors on this site (Ender has mentioned several in his comments) who write richly detailed, emotionally laden, character driven epics that make us better people for reading them. I am not one of them and have no pretense in thinking I posess their skills. It's like comparing a NY Times best seller to a dime store romance novel. Yes, hopefully both are entertaining but the readers' expectations should be modified.

As a writer I try to vary my stories to not only keep the readers interest but my own. I have previously written the "go back in time for a 2nd chance" story in Destiny Rewound. I have written stories where the main character experienced major personal emotion growth (The Wishing Jar, Desperate Husbands, and to a lesser extent Taking the Good). This story was not one of them. However, I do think there was some personal break throughs in the characters. Bruce realized that having his sons become great athletes wasn't the most important thing. The twins did show more compassion toward Wallace (especially Tyler) at the end of the story. Wallace swallowed his pride and returned home to his father. Stanley still loved his son after the threats and hurtful comments. Maybe these changes were more intentioned than on the screen.

In the end, my objective for this story was to be a simple muscle theft tale (with some originality) that hopefully got the reader hard. It was what it was.
  #12   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2007, 10:11 AM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
Hey,

I really liked this story, and although Clarence thinks it isn't one of his best, I might disagree.

I do disagree wth the morality lesson, though. Wallace only did as he was trained to do. When he was weak, the bullies picked on him. When he began to change, he wanted acceptance and did what most kids would do to be accepted. He reacted as he had been trained to react. Sure, the power corrupted him, but he was taught that the strong pick on the weak and get their way. Even his father used him to get a promotion.

In my own rather active fantasy life, I'd continue the story like this. Wallace still has lots of money from being "The Wall". He and his father fall out of sight with the twins assume their "rightful" alpha role. something gets them back to the cave, maybe a note from the wall saying he's back. The see that rocks have been displaced with enough room for someone to crawl in. (Wallace and his father paid someone to move the rocks). The twins freak and reopen the cave. They go in as Wallace watches. He throws a bottle of clorophorm, knocking the twins out. He removes their pants, grabs their nuts and the charm and becomes The Wall again. He grabs the charm and joins his father who is talking to the coach. The Wall overpowers the coach and strips him, giving his father the charm who uses it to take the coaches's masculinity. Then The Wall and his new studly Dad leave to pursue their own muscle careers, leaving the other guys weak.

I know this isn't what Clarence would want, and it is certainly not the same moral lesson, but I love The Wall being twice the man as the coach and would love to see him come back.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #13   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2007, 10:20 AM

Hey Corwin, you made a couple of great points. This story is so well written, the open-ended Ending is almost screaming for a sequel, don't you agree?
  #14   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2007, 10:36 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarence591
I wasn't going to respond to the comments because I didn't want to look like I was defending my story. If it wasn't one of my best, I'm okay with that. The story is what it is. But while I truly welcome the readers opinions (and will consider them in future posts), I want to share my opinion too.

.... Snip ....

In the end, my objective for this story was to be a simple muscle theft tale (with some originality) that hopefully got the reader hard. It was what it was.
You did fully meet your goal in the story and you should be rightfully proud of that. It was a fun story.

I appogize if I over stepped my place as a reader... It has been said that "Some stories grow in the telling... sending out branchs and tendrilles in unexcepted directions..." (JRR Tolkien preface to Lord of the Ring) And that is what happend with the seed of your story in my mind. I was wrong in sharing them here...

With your permission I would like the chance to explore some of those other paths at some point... I had wanted to bring "A Deal's a Deal" to an end (but I can't get myself to write the scene that is required to close the story loop) before starting another story.

Again my apologies...

Ender

Last edited by Ender; October 7th, 2007 at 11:03 AM.
  #15   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2007, 11:14 AM

Hey Clarence, if nobody cared about your story, then you wouldn't get any feedback AT ALL. And, that's a heartbreaker...

Please understand that some of us are writers as well (a few of us are novelists, published and unpublished) so we seem to be a little more "picky" than the average non-writing "reader" on MGS. Don't get me wrong, we're not here to make you feel bad. We're trying to help you and to inspire you to continue to write more and better stories for this forum in the future. Please don't take these comments the wrong way.

You have inspired us with an outstanding story; please allow us to inspire you with our feedback. Please accept my apologies if any of my comments have hurt your feelings, for that was never my intention.
  #16   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2007, 10:53 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Personally, I've never understood why stories need to have happy endings.
  #17   Add to Clarence591's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 12th, 2007, 03:32 PM

Hey guys, I wasn't really hurt, angry or upset by the comments. I know that reader's comments of any kind are a positive sign. It shows that some one read your story and thought enough about it to take the time to write a note. My response (as I wrote I was hesitant to post) had the sole purpose of sharing my perspective about writing the story as your comments were about reading it.

Any one who wishes to continue the story is more than welcome too. I would find it thrilling (and flattering) to see what happens to the gang around the lake.

I am currently working on my next story (with a new theme) and hope to post it on Halloween. That should give you a hint about its genre.

All is well and good. Keep posting!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options