The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2007, 03:25 PM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
soldiers (domination and muscle growth)

[got permission to post this -- don't think there is any private info here. always looking for a good RP -- cyclemuscle @ yahoo.com]

cyclemuscle
I come out of my bedroom like I do every morning, my long thick cock bouncing between my tree trunk legs. I yawn, my 21 inch guns flexing into a double bi before I raise my arms to the ceiling. My wide lats look like wings and I bounce my pecs before I reach down and scratch my huge nuts. I look at you and smile. You know I do this intentially to display my superior, prize-winning body. "Coffee ready?"
macampos
yeah its ready...as usual...*you muscle display gets me the same effect as every mornig... my cock gettig hard... my eyes cant help to notice the huge peaks of your rounded guns..*....
cyclemuscle
I walk toward the refridgerator, flexing my ripped glutes and making sure my cock brushes against you. I look at the calendar. "Looks like we pulled guard duty today. Guess my workout will have to wait." I take a sip of coffee, then put it down. I drop to the floor and start to do push ups. "Might as well get a little pump in this bod, right guy?"
macampos
*I reach over your sit in the couch, grab a cup of coffe and sip a bit, my eyes keep ogling your beefy body.... looking the veins starting to pop up as you do the first push up*.....sure dude.... those muscles need some mantinance.....*-If could have the half of muscles of him....-I think*
cyclemuscle
I flip over and start to do sit ups. I watch, seeing your shorts tenting as I work out naked. When I'm through, I stand up. I walk toward the mirror. I signal you to come over to me. "Let's practice a little posing. You and me. Come on, show me what you got," I say with a smile, almost a laugh
macampos
man... you always make go through this....you know that you are superior... remember that Im only a 157 lb guy.... and you... damn... ? are the the biggest guy int he squad....*however I walk behind you and hit a doble bi pose... *
*my liitle arms flexed *
cyclemuscle
I move, flexing my 21s. "Look at that size, man. Shit, I love being huge." I turn to the side, hitting a side chest. You to the same, your skinny body looking like a boy's next to my manly frame. My cock starts to get hard, all 10 inches sticking out in front of me. I lfex my abs, doing a perfect vacuum.
macampos
woa dude... seems that you are working out harder... last week your abs werent THAT defined....*my eyes cant help to roam all your muscled frame... stop in your massive gun as you flex it harder* how big is that bicep now???
cyclemuscle
I grab your hand and place it on my abs. "Like that, huh" I move it down to my cock, letting you stroke it. "Shit, that feels good. That puny hand of your on a real man's meat. Shit, look at how huge my balls are compared to the peas you got." I look at the clock. "Fuck, too bad we don't have time to let you service me. I'm gonna be throwing a rod all day!"
macampos
*my hand cupping your big balls....and touching eagerly your chiseled abs...*..."you know that your muscles are the biggest around here....and that Im always happy to service them....."
I wish I could have some decent muscles dude.....*step back and see my srawny reflection in the mirror*
cyclemuscle
"Keep dreaming," I say, stroking my bone as I head off to the shower. When I come out, I'm dressed in my uniform. "Let's go,or the sarge will have our heads for being late."
macampos
*you uniform is like glued to your torso...very very tight*... woo... seems that you soon will need a bigger uniform...? let go...*Im wearing my uniform wich is way loose from in my bob*
*body
cyclemuscle
We go to our assignment. It's a top secret lab, but it's empty today. We stand outside. "This is boring," I say. "Hey, let's have some fun!" I grab a key and open the door. "Wonder what's in here."
macampos
what??... are you insane???....this is federal property if they find us here very bad things can happen......*however I follow you and come in... there are a lot of pipes... lab instruments.... liquids and computers everywhere*....this is amazing..? -I say_
cyclemuscle
"Geek stuff." I walk away, but you pick up a vial. "M+G" the label reads. Before you can put it down, I come up behind you. "BOO!" I scream. You drop the tube, its contents exploding out and dousing you. "Shit. Now look what you did!"
macampos
ohh so.. so.. sorry *I stutter *...but you yell me....??....*my skin is absorbing the green liquid very fast.... the are fumes around me...* we... better go now...
cyclemuscle
I take an empty tube and fill it with water. "They'll never know. Hey, you don't look so good. Maybe I should get some replacements and get you back to the apartment."
macampos
yeah... thanks..... I... feel kind of dizzy..let go to the apartment....
cyclemuscle
I call the sarge, and two guys come to releive us. I take you back to the apartment. You seem to be running a fever. "Shit, if you get sick or something, how do we explain what happened." I pick you up like a rag doll and carry you to your bed. "You better not get me in trouble wimp," I say, taking off my shirt, "or this muscle will have a field day with your skinny ass." I flex my bi and smack my huge fist into my open arm
macampos
dont... dont worry dude...*Im fading....*... I dont... know..... what is happenig..... but feel really tired...*I close my eyes... my last sight is your bi flexed, finally I pass out*....
cyclemuscle
The next morning, I'm sitting naked in the living room. I've just gotten back from the gym, and my body is totally pumped. I hear you stir in your room. You open the door. You step out, your tshirt tight on your body. You seem to have small pecs, and your shoulders are round, your bis filling out the shirt. Your legs look like those of a sprinter. You see the surprise on my face. "wha... how do you feel?"
macampos
I feel like if I were drunk 4 gallons of beer....damn everything sores on me....*I put my hand in my right bicep and feel it different..... I realize that something is going on but remain cool*....did you do the coffe...? *my voice kind of nervous*
cyclemuscle
"Ya, sure," I say. You see my cock getting hard as I walk. "You sure nothing else, you seem different," I say.
macampos
*as you stand up I realize that im taller.... not as you, I still need to look up*...well.... I feel... dont know.... is akward to say.... but.... I think I had a growth spurt during night... *I flex my arm... *...look ..?
cyclemuscle
I flex my arm, it's still bigger, but you have a nice baseball sized mound. "Take off your shirt"
macampos
*I take off the shirt and tose it away...put my hands in my pecs and feel them...*...ohh shit... look at me....?
cyclemuscle
You aren't in my league, but you now look like a middle weight body builder. I reach for a tape measure, putting it around my pumped arm. 22 1/2 swollen inches.
I move to your arm. Flex.
macampos
*I bend my arm and bit a bi pose..*
*hit
how big is it dude..????
cyclemuscle
I wrap the tape. 18! "But you weren't even 16 yesterday. Let me remeasure." I put the tape around your arm, and now it measures 18.25.
macampos
what..??? are you sure..???... wow... this is really weird.... do you think that the fluid in the lab provoked this..?..*bounce my pecs which are still smaller that yours*.....
cyclemuscle
I move close. You raise your arms, and I wrap the tape around your chest. 48. A second later the tape is tight and move to 48.25, then 48.5
macampos
I feel... really really odd... I dont know what is happening to me...but... it feels kind of good......*my shoulders get broader.... the shirt fabric is starting to look really tight on me, I gain 1 inch taller.... now I look at your eyes level*.....what...the hell..?...Im.... growing????
cyclemuscle
I kneel down, noting the bulge in your shorts. 'you've never had that before,' I think. "Let me check out your wheels." I wrap the tape around your thigh and not it is 28 inches, 3 inches shy of my size
macampos
*I flex my quads at the moment you are measuring them... the tape goes to 29 inches in just a second*....damn dude... I feel.... shit..?? powerful....*hit a doble bi again and look my reflection in the mirror*...damn... look at me ??
cyclemuscle
I flex next to you. You're a bit taller than me, and your muscles now are nearly as big as mine. "What's going on here!" I watch as your pants start to split. Your clothes are way too small for your growing body
macampos
*seams in my pants ripping right ther in front of us...riiiiiipppppp.... revealing a hyper masculine and defined quads..... then I hit a doble bi pose again, but this time my peaks grow insanely big... just your size.... the fabric in my medium shirt cant contains my new guns and rip apart....riiiiippppppppp.... my gun is totally released from the fabric constrain*...ohhh shit.... Im growing dude... Im growing ?
cyclemuscle
I watch in horror, flexing hard, making my superior muscle swell huge. Still, you seem big. You can't be bigger than me. I grab your undershorts, rip them off, revealing a dick that makes mine look small. Your eight pack rips right to your groin and your pecs are massive plates on your chest. And they are growing bigger
macampos
*I laugh loud, my voice is deeper.*...seems that here is a new superior guy in the room man..?????? *my body grows more and more... my biceps get rounder, bigger.... masssive pecs jutting in front of me.... nips pointing straight to the floor.... shoulde getting cannonball size.... abs super defined.... I flex my quads finally ripping the short fabric that fall down to the floor.... Im there naked.... my cock hardening huge... hitting against my abs.....my muscles still growing..*
look at me dude..?? look..??? *flex a most muscular pose..... who is the boss NOW..?
cyclemuscle
"No way," I say, flexing my arm and driving it hard into your abs. There is a loud smack, but your wall of muscle deflects the blow like it came from a baby. I hit you again, the move and tackle you to the floor. "I'll show you who has the muscle here, you puny runt!"
macampos
*the final growth spurt hit me.... making me taller than your.. bigger than your... 10 times stronger than you,.... my biceps swell like hell...my shoulders, lats, back, quads, calves are now way bibber that yours*...
are you gona show me who is the boss here..??? LOL... *I grab your hand and lift you one feet from the floor*....look who is the BOSS here now?
cyclemuscle
"Dude! Stop!" i say, your powerful hand choking me. I slam my fists into your elbow, trying to get you to release me. "You can't be that strong. No one can!" My cock is throbbing
macampos
well... seem that I CAN be that strong....? and you better dont try to desobey me or......*I grab your steel gym bar form the floor, grab it and apply some streght.... it bends like if were made of plastic... finally I make a pretzel of it..*......
is that CLEAR???..*hit a doble bi pose again*
*tose the bar away*
cyclemuscle
I come forward, feeling your arms. "Holy fuck, man." I grab the tape. Your bis are now 36 inches and harder than steel. "Dude, you gotta help me. What was that vial. I gotta get me some!"
macampos
I dont know.... but.... you know what.????... I dont think I have to help you woth nothing.... Its time for you yo serve my massive muscles for a while....so.. bring the scale form the batroom... I want to check out my weight.... and go NOW ?
cyclemuscle
I shudder at the order. I grit my teeth. "No way will I take orders from you," but I turn and bring the scale out. As I look at you, a move my hand to my cock and stroke it once.
macampos
*I step in the scale*... come here little wimp..... tell me what the scale says..... I cant see it... my pecs block the sight...
cyclemuscle
I know I weight in at 275. The look at the scale. it is maxed out at 450. As I look, I smell your masculine scent, so pungent and strong. You never smelt like a man before. "Uh, the scale doesn't go that high," I say.
macampos
YEAH..??? Im more than 450 lbs and 35 inches guns muscle freak...????? *I grab your from your armpits and lift you over head....* soooo... 450 lbs are not enough weight to take orders from me little wimp?????
cyclemuscle
"Dude, come on. You know how much I love my muscles. You gotta help me get big like you. Please." I run my hand over your arms. "Shit, I hate this. Feeling small. Fuck, You're a muscle god now. Damn! Please, can I feel those huge muscles! Please, gotta know what they feel like!"
macampos
*I lower you*.... ok.... Im gonna show you my muscles dude...? *start flexing my bis.... they rise insanely big almost hitting my ears, two muscle mountains of solid ans strong muscle*..... reach over dude.... I know that you want to put your hands on these babies sooo hard....
cyclemuscle
I flex my arm next to yours. I look so small. I see you grin. You know, it's like when I made you flex next to me, but now the roles are reversed. You have the power. " reach up, feeling your huge arm. My fingers can barely get around it is is so big. I hold on, and bend my knees, my body hanging from your powerful arm. I do a chin up, then another, kissing your arm and it remains motionless holding me in the air
macampos
YEAH...??? and you know what..?? this is so fucking good..??... grab my guns dude hard dude *I lift my arm also lifting your 275 lbs*.... I laugh.....* ..damn you are so light.... I dont feel you heavy at all....*finally lower you and bounce my pecs in front of your eyes..*..... nice arent they?
cyclemuscle
I flex my chest, comparing us in the mirror. There is no comparison. Your are full, thick and powerful. My 57 inches looks flat in comparison. I reach up, try to weigh them. Even unflexed, I can't move them. They are too powerful and hard. I move my hand in the divide between them, and my whole hand vanishes. You flex a bit, and I feel the muscle crushing my fingers. I try to pull out my hand, but it is caught by your now invincibile muscle. "Stop, please!" I place my free hand on your growing chest and try to push myself away, but your flex holds me in place, helpless.
macampos
LOL.....*I flex my pecs unleashing your trapped hand*... that was just a liitle bit of what I can do willl all this massive muscles dude..???? so you better take order from me...or..*close my fist and hit against the wall.... the bricks break, dust around us....*
and I didnt even put all my strenght in tall hit dude ???????
cyclemuscle
I gulp. I start to plan. "Uh, we gotta get going. Guard duty again." I look at you. "You better take one of my uniforms. Yours..." I throw you a uniform that is too big for me, but you barely squeeze into it. My skin tight uniform looks baggy in comparison. People barely recognize you. Today, we're a different part of the lab. Here, they are testing new tanks. "They say they are unstoppable," I whisper as we stand at attention and the sarge leave us alone.
macampos
well....do you actually think that those are "unstoppable".....even.... for me???..*bend my arm the tight sleeves in my uniform are about to rip away*...
cyclemuscle
"Stop! We can't get you a new uniform that will fit." I move forward, and unbutton your shirt, revealing your all-powerful chest. I slip the tight fitting shirt off your shoulders and arms. "If you want to test yourself, go ahead, but I have nothing to do with it." I expect the tank will crush you and take care of my little problem.
macampos
well... I bet you want me to test....*I stand behind the tank..... kneel dowm, grab the tanks from and edge at the rear and..... arrrrrrggggggg..... stand up holding the tanks in my hands.... the front part af the tanks is still inthe ground... and Im holding the rear with my bare hands.....the shirt sleeves burts as my guns sweell insanely big... maybe reaching the 38 inches....*...HEY ??? what a bout this ???? LOL
cyclemuscle
(I took off your shirt) I watch as veins under paper thin skin pump over massive muscle. Your quads are stretching your pants to the max. "Those tanks weight 10 tons each!" I say, "but I think you need a real workout." I indicate that you should put them down. "And dude, don't rip those pants. You better take them off too. Just us boys here." I move over to the remote controls while you shuck your pants, revealing Hulk like legs. The tanks fire up. "They say when they move their unstoppable," I say with a grin as I aim both tanks straight for you.
macampos
holy shit dude... what ... what are you gonna do???????...
*I reach over the tanks with my bare chest and mega sized tight..... *
cyclemuscle
"Just seeing how strong you really are... and if you aren't strong enough, well," I grin, "guess the boss is me again, huh?"
macampos
so.... are you still thinking that the boss around here are you..????... you are SO WRONG? *I step closer the tanks grab them from the cannons and bend the 5 feet lenght of each one till the metal squeals and finally snap in two pieces*.....
soo what now..??????? do you think you are the still the boss???... *then I grab one tank, lift it and curl with it my mammoth herculean guns.....*... come on dude.... ? Im the STROGEST guy around... you have to admit it ?
cyclemuscle
I start shaking. I move the other tank toward you. You hold the one tank in the air with one hand, and placing your other hand out, you stop the tank cold. The engines hum with power, then start to smoke unable to overcome your raw strength. Your body is diamond hard, muscles striations pushing through everywhere. You look Herculean, like Atlas holding the world, but with even more power. I hear the tanks shudder and stop, defeated by your muscle. "Oh, fuck," I say as you look at me.
macampos
now you totally pissed me out ????....*I out of my mind, go where you are and lift you overheading me just with one hand.... my muscles are pumped as hell after defeating the tanks.... my pant are about to explote, in fact the seams start to rip a bit a the sides as my quads are the size of tree trunks, I lower you in front of me, you are on your knees as I put my feet in your right shoulder...*...sooo.... WHO IS THE BOSS NOW???? -I yell with deep voice*
cyclemuscle
"Oh my god!" I try to get away, but your so massive. I try and tackle you, but your super human strength make you invulnerable. Nothing I can do, my huge bodybuilder/powerlifter physique is totally dominated by you. "Please. I'm sorry!" I rub my hand over your body. It's warm marble, totally hard and ripped, pulsing with power. I have to have it. I gotta get that power too!
macampos
*I lift you and stand you up, I can notice your hardon under you uniform...*... you are totally into my muscles arent you..????? *I put my hand in your bulge and feel the small balls of you*.... come one.... I know you want muscles like this...*flex bis in front your face*...but this is the way it is.... IM SUPERIOR NOW...?? *blantanly grab my bulge*
cyclemuscle
"God yes... You are superior now... Love your muscle." I remember howI use to make you suck me, my huge nuts and long fat cock being forced down your throat. I want you do to that to me. "But I bet my 10 inches still beats you down there," I tease.
macampos
well... there is only want way to see it... *I flex my quads making the fabric rip open like tissue paper.... grab the shreds ans tose them away, now wearing only a spandex gym short that cant hold my raging hardon... my cock head is pokes out the waistband hitting my navel and my chiseed abs, then rip my underwear and reveal a massive, huge and thick cock, balls hanging like orange balls*
now.... what do you think of this????..*grab my tool with both hands and stroke it twice*
cyclemuscle
I drop my pants, and take off my shirt. I pull down my pants, and strut next to you. I flex, trying to feel superior again, but I am nothing compared to you. My cock is hard. I put it up against yours. You use to be barely 6 inches, my 10 much longer and thicker than yours. Your peas made me look massive. The tables now turned, your cock was inches longer than mine, so much thicker. Your balls dwarfed mine. I kneed down and rub your long fat monster between my pecs, flexing them, trying to crush you cock with my muscular chest.
macampos
*my cock bobs and hits against your pecs...It hurts to you....I move my hips back and forth rubbing my super thick cock against your chest...*...tell me who is the boss now..??? I wanna hear it??
cyclemuscle
I flex harder, but your cock is too hard. My huge pecs deform around it as it refuses to give an inch. Ya, it hurts when it hits me. "You want me to say it, ... NEVER" I jump up and run to a staircase. I leap upstairs, hearing you behind me. I come to a door, but it is locked.
I try to force it, but nothing happens
macampos
where are you going..??... you dont have anywhere to go..?...we'll be here till you accept that my vast muscles are so much superior than yours..?? and Im gonna make you pay for all those times when you made fun on my lillte scrauny arms.... and my tiny peas...., now... look at me.??? Im a muscled god..?? *hit a most muscular pose*..... and I know you wanna worship this muscles every time I order it....
cyclemuscle
I bang on the door. I feel your power behind me. "I'm too weak. I can't break it down! Please don't hurt me."
I start to cry, totally dominated by your power...
macampos
yeah..?? thats what I wanted to see... your muscles are nothing compared with mine..??? I wont hurt you.... I just want you to come here and worship me.... my massivines.... my gargantuan muscles... my colossal cock....??? *I step back but still blocking the way out, and flex my muscles*
cyclemuscle
I back into the door, still trying to get away. My cock is totally hard, and I feel so small. I pull on the door, my muscles flexing to the max. Nothing happens. I ran at you, hit you with all my might, but I just bounce off, back at the immovable door. I look up, your huge pecs hanging over me, your huge balls dangling wantingly above my face. "How big? How strong?" I mutter...
macampos
you tell me how big and how strong.??... I wanna hear it from you....*I grab a girder that is in the floor and bend it in front your eyes lifting it over my head and threaten you....*
cyclemuscle
I stick my tongue out at you and you swing the girder at me. I duck, but the force hits the door behind me, bending it and forcing it open. I duck through. We're now in the lab from last night. I run toward the front. I see a vial marked M2X and grab it. "Now we'll see whose the boss." I open it and dump it on me.
I see you coming toward me, waiting for something to happen ...

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2007, 08:20 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
Damn guys! That was hot and great. I hope you continue the role play together and post it for the rest of us.
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2007, 10:02 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
mmmm--totally
i know i'd appreciate the hot times y'all would ahve ;p
~ille

Things happen.

Quick Reply