The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to plaindudefornow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2007, 02:33 AM

plaindudefornow is on a distinguished road
Print

Thought I might try the whole writing a story thing again since the last time it didnt seem to work out too well. Comments will be welcome. I will post more depending on the type of responds i get. Hope you can all enjoy and sorry if the start is a little dull. its a build up so patience please

Print Section 1

[COLOR=white]Just a few more hours and classes would be over. Mindlessly, I began to twirl my pen over my new notebook pondering what to write about. I couldn’t help but chuckle at the fact that classes were ending and here I was with a new notebook. I guess someone who likes to write isn’t constrained by those types of things. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Stan: So what you up to Mick?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Without evening asking, Stan abruptly ripped my notebook from my hands. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Mick: Sure, you can look at it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Stan: Thanks. Not much here to look at though. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Mick: I haven’t decided what to do with it yet.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Before crossing his arms, Stan flung the notebook back into my lap.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Stan: Why not use it as a journal?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Hmm, I hadn’t considered that. Everyone had big plans for the summer. I could document what they plan to do and what I plan to do and then at the end of the summer see how everyone ended up.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Mick: Stan, what do you plan to do over the summer?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Stan: Since we are going into our senior year, I want to make a big change. I’m hitting [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]the weights like you wouldn’t believe. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Mick: You work out now. Hell, you have since you first came to this school.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Stan: Yeah well, as you can see, it hasn’t done much so this summer I plan to focus[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]that much harder.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Stan began flexing his arm and I noticed just how thing he was. At 5’11” and only 145lbs his working out while he had been at this school hadn’t gone to much use.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Mick: Any plan for how big you want to get?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Stan: My aim is 170.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]????: Haha, that’s an awfully big goal for someone like you. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Stan and I both turned to see Franklin walking over with Jessica. The whole gang was here now. It was the perfect chance to get all info I’d need.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Mick: How about you two, any big plans for the summer?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Franklin patted his protruding gut a bit before speaking.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Franklin: Want to shed a few pounds for Jessica. She should have someone nice to[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]take to the dances for her final year.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jessica: You look fine to me. If for anything, just do it for your own health.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]We were both interrupted by the bells ominous ring.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Stan: Guess it’s off to fifth period. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Without looking, I turned to head toward class and ran straight into a wall of a chest. I bounced back a bit and dropped my notebook in the process. Only a few hours left and I had made the mistake of running, literally, into the biggest, in more ways than one, bully in the school, Randy Mitchell. His nostrils flared as his eyes locked onto me. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Randy: It is always annoying when a fly runs into me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Gee, he was so original. I suppose his mind wasn’t his strongest point though. His 6’ 2” 225 lb frame bent over and grabbed my notebook. How did those jeans NOT rip with such a motion? The things practically were painted onto his legs so the level of mobility he had made no sense. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Randy: I think losing this should make up for you not watching where you were going.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Taking the book in his beefy hands, Randy began to motion like he was going to rip the notebook. Strangely enough, the book barely budged. His powerful arms strain and tensed, but the book refused to rip even a centimeter. Veins began to snake across his peaked bicep as he quite obviously put all his might into destroying the notebook. Finally he simply turned his massive back to me and flung the notebook as far as he could. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Randy: Tch, not even worth my time.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]With that I watched him walk off. Even if he was a jerk, the guy did have one hell of a body. His back was already a flawless V that wasn’t at all hidden by his clothing. Stan’s hand falling on my shoulder finally snapped me back to reality.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Stan: Dude, hurry and get your notebook so we can go to class.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]After retrieving my notebook, I had headed straight for class and was able to slide into my seat moments before the bell rang. My next two periods were with Mr. Burnside. He had to be my favorite teacher at the school. Not for his course material of course but because he was simply nice eye candy. He always wore a form fitting button up t shirt and slacks. His shirts always had the sleeves rolled up to show off his toned forearms and due to how the shirt fit, it was easy to tell the rest of him matched. His face wasn’t anything to ignore either. Strong chiseled features and a cleft in his chin. I don’t know why the cleft mattered, but for some reason I couldn’t help but find it attractive. It just went nicely with his sapphire eyes and wild dirty blonde hair. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]His only flaw was his lack of size. He was average height at 5’10” and had amazing definition, but he lacked real mass. His arms couldn’t be any more than 13 or 14 inches flexed. Considering my arm was only 12 inches flexed, I shouldn’t be one to throw stones, but I like my men big. If only he would add a few pounds. Once again, I was snapped harshly back to reality. This time it was by the ring of the school bell. Wow, I had spaced through my entire last 2 periods just watching Mr. Burnside. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]That night before bed I began to write in my notebook of all the things that people planned to do. After writing everything, I did something I didn’t plan. I began to write what I wanted to happen. I spoke aloud the as I wrote.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Mick: Stan works hard and I hope that over the summer he gains muscle and reaches his [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]goal of 170 lbs. I know Franklin will work hard like he always does and lose [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]weight. I am sure Franklin will be happy if he can lose 20lbs or so I don’t have[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]to hope for that. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]It was at that moment that I happened to remember Randy. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Mick: Randy is a complete jerk. Just because he has all that muscle he thinks he can do[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]whatever he wants. I bet if he didn’t have his muscles he would act differently. I[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]wish Randy would lose muscle until he weighed as much as I did. That would [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]show him. At his height, weighing 160 lbs like me would teach him a bit. Wouldn’t[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]it be neat if that 65lbs of muscle all went to Mr. Burnside? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I sat imagining that a bit. I felt my dick stir a bit. Looking at the clock I realized it was almost midnight. I didn’t want to be up too late. I had to get to the airport early so I could go visit my dad for the summer so I decided to ignore my urges and turn in.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]3 months later…..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I walked onto campus excited for my first day of senior. I hadn’t seen anyone all summer. Unfortunately, I had overslept and was late. What a poor way to start off my last year. Luckily, my first class was with Mr. Burnside so I knew I wouldn’t get in trouble. I quickly sprinted to class and took a seat. Mr. Burnside gave me a small disapproving headshake, but said nothing and continued with the lecture I had interrupted. He hadn’t changed at all. Still drop dead gorgeous even if he lacked size. My mind, already wandering, had me scanning the class. Franklin and Jessica sat in the front right corner of the class. It looked like he hadn’t lost a single pound over the summer. Then a larger student caught my eye. His face was turned away so I couldn’t tell who he was, but I instantly liked what I saw. He wasn’t huge, but he definitely had some nice muscles to him. He didn’t look to weigh much more than me, but since it was all obviously muscle I was intrigued. At this angle all I could spy was some high traps, the start of some rounded out shoulders, and a baseball sized bicep. The arm had a great peak to it. In place of my finger, my eyes simply traced the curvature of it, lingering at the apex for a moment. Then he turned and my jaw had to have hit my desk. It was Stan. My best friend who hadn’t gained an ounce of muscle in the time I knew him now had the body of a seasoned high school jock. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I found myself a bit grossed out at how I had been checking out my best friend and not even known it. So much so, that I had to turn away which is when my jaw hit the table for a second time. I saw Randy, but at the same time I didn’t. He looked positively depressing. Not just because of his sullen expression but because of his body. The once proud frame he wore had withered away. Was something like that even possible? He looked like he couldn’t weigh more than…me. Just like I had written. Was it possible my notebook had done all of this? How is that even plausible? No, that was silly. I couldn’t jump to such a conclusion. I was smarter than this. I had to figure out exactly what was going on. [/COLOR]

Last edited by plaindudefornow; September 30th, 2008 at 08:57 PM. Reason: so it can actually be read...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2007, 10:10 AM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
cool story so far. looking forward to more!
  #3   Add to psu3doreal's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2007, 01:32 PM

psu3doreal is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds very "DeathNote"-ish :P Maybe you should rename it "MuscleNote"? x3 Nice premise, tho. ^_^
  #4   Add to plaindudefornow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2007, 08:15 PM

plaindudefornow is on a distinguished road
ah, no one was suppose to know of death note...dont worry though, for those who do know it, the rules will be altered a bit to the notebook so yeah...lol its not a complete rip...as of now i have no death planned either...
  #5   Add to agreatguy6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2007, 09:02 PM
Myself. Skinny guy.

agreatguy6 is on a distinguished road
lol, that's exactly what I was thinking.

I do the same thing all the time, though, so np.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options