The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 11th, 2007, 03:29 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Emmanuel Ezekiel

Emmanuel Ezekiel who is resident in Lagos, Nigeria is a natural bodybuilder who has decided to start his own contest in January 2008 called Mr. Physique Nigeria 2008 following a discussion with Mr. Damilola Dosumu (who is the chairman of the Nigerian Natural Bodybuilding organisation) which was in itself prompted by an Independence Day speech by his local vicar where he quoted President Kennedy's famous "Ask not" speech.

I have chatted with Emmanuel on several occasions and feel that he is a very good choice for organiser (as he placed second in his age group in the MCBB (MidWest Christian Bodybuilding) Cyber Contest in 2006), however as I am sure you are all aware Nigeria isn't exactly overflowing with money. Emmanuel has estimated that the cost of this contest will be 200,000N (Nigerian unit of currency) which converts to ?800 ($1,600).

Therefore I have created a pledge at Pledgebank.com saying "I will donate ?8 to this contest, if 100 other people agree to do so", hence the reason for this posting.

If anyone would like to speak to Emmanuel and be reassured that he is a real person then please e-mail him at [email protected] and ask him "Is your name Emmanuel Ezekiel? Are you a natural Nigerian bodybuilder? Do you know Harry Hayfield?". He should answer in the postive on all three questions.

Here is his bicep pose http://www.midwestchristianbodybuilding.com/eefdbi.JPG that he entered for the online Cyber Contest.
  #2   Add to fleXodus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 11th, 2007, 01:39 PM
MuscleGrowth.org

fleXodus is on a distinguished road
I think this guy may be a fraud.

Nigeria is notorious for perpetrating cyber fraud, also known as a 419 Scam.
http://www.crimes-of-persuasion.com/...s/nigerian.htm

Also note that the first fraud email shown on that web page also originates from Lagos, Nigeria.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 11th, 2007, 04:22 PM

Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleXodus
I think this guy may be a fraud.

Nigeria is notorious for perpetrating cyber fraud, also known as a 419 Scam.
http://www.crimes-of-persuasion.com/...s/nigerian.htm

Also note that the first fraud email shown on that web page also originates from Lagos, Nigeria.
I know and I think that's one of the major barriers towards him doing this (which is why I posted his picture as well as an e-mail address so that people can e-mail him and ask him if he really is who he says he is)
  #4   Add to fleXodus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 11th, 2007, 08:14 PM
MuscleGrowth.org

fleXodus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticMuscle
I know and I think that's one of the major barriers towards him doing this (which is why I posted his picture as well as an e-mail address so that people can e-mail him and ask him if he really is who he says he is)
I hate to be the devil's advocate here, but an anonymous Yahoo email address and tiny picture proves nothing.

People who engage in these scams will actively communicate with potential victims and do all they can to get them to send money their way. In fact, some people who are wise to these schemes do what is called Scam Baiting, and pose as gullible victims in order to see just how far the scammer would go in asserting their supposed authenticity.

Some scammers would go so far as to get tattoos, take strange pictures of themselves. This guy ended up tattooing himself THREE times and then made a video of himself rapping in order to convince his would-be victim. (This scammer was later arrested by the way). And these other scammers were scam-baited into making a Monty Python skit!

I'd really like to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, but things look fishy from the very start. You've made it a lot easier for him now since you're soliciting money on his behalf from everyone on this website.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #5   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 12th, 2007, 06:36 AM

Are these pics big enough then?

http://www.theocbwebsite.com/IFPA/NB...uelEzekiel.jpg

http://www.theocbwebsite.com/IFPA/NB...elEzekiel2.jpg

http://www.theocbwebsite.com/IFPA/NB...uelEzekiel.jpg

All taken at the NBON Lagos Natural on April 5th 2007. Happy now?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options