The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to bigbbny's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2007, 06:50 AM

bigbbny is on a distinguished road
New York bodybuilder looking for same

Anyone in the NYC area? Hit me up....
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to azboy1515's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2007, 10:17 PM

azboy1515 is on a distinguished road
deleted deleteddeleteddeleteddeleteddeleted

Last edited by azboy1515; March 25th, 2012 at 07:48 PM.
  #3   Add to whitewolf098's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2007, 09:14 AM

whitewolf098 is on a distinguished road
Hi, I'm an italian guy really into bodybuilding and just moved to NY...contact me at any time!
  #4   Add to goldsgymstud631's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2007, 01:19 PM

goldsgymstud631 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to goldsgymstud631 Send a message via Yahoo to goldsgymstud631
NY here as well... close to manhattan but out on Long Island
  #5   Add to Dotandtheline's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2007, 12:01 PM
Feel loved

Dotandtheline is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Dotandtheline Send a message via Yahoo to Dotandtheline
NYC Interview?

Hello,

So, I'm so glad I saw this post today. I was wondering if you guys could help me out. I'm going to be in NYC this weekend for the INBF Pro show, but the bodybuilder I was going to interview pulled out on me. So, I'm looking for Bodybuilders in NYC this weekend who wouldn't mind being interviewed and some of their day documented.

Let me explain. I'm a graduate student at Wayne State University in Detroit, Mi. I'm working on a documentary right now, which is a survey of the bodybuilding scene in the US and Germany. I was planning on interviewing and filming the session of one Bodybuilder, but something came up where he had to be away. So, any of you NYC Bodybuilders want to be part of my academic work? It would consist of me video taping a training session, and an oral interview with questions I could/would provide before hand.

The goal of the work, as I have said, is to document the community in both countries. I'm pro Bodybuilding, so my work is aimed at supporting and advancing the sport to my audience.

If you are interested, please e-mail me at [email protected], or AIM/YAHOO: waldentheant

Thanks,
Jason

Dotandtheline
  #6   Add to musclebear64's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2007, 07:44 AM
Musclebear64

musclebear64 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclebear64
NYC Muscle Italian

Looking to meet other muscled men.
  #7   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2008, 07:50 AM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotandtheline View Post
So, I'm so glad I saw this post today. I was wondering if you guys could help me out. I'm going to be in NYC this weekend for the INBF Pro show, but the bodybuilder I was going to interview pulled out on me. So, I'm looking for Bodybuilders in NYC this weekend who wouldn't mind being interviewed and some of their day documented.

Let me explain. I'm a graduate student at Wayne State University in Detroit, Mi. I'm working on a documentary right now, which is a survey of the bodybuilding scene in the US and Germany. I was planning on interviewing and filming the session of one Bodybuilder, but something came up where he had to be away. So, any of you NYC Bodybuilders want to be part of my academic work? [COLOR="Gray"][...][/COLOR]
I've always wondered if anything ever came of this. The note above was Dotandtheline's last post to the forums to date, and since his profile is set not to disclose activity there's no way to be sure if he's even still an active member here. I'm curious what ever came of his request, his academic research on the subject, ...heck, even of him.

Anyone happen to know if he got in touch with anyone local, and what if anything was the result? Did anyone meet up w/ him in response to his original request (which is now approaching a year old).

I was sort of hoping/fantasizing that the OP for this thread (bigbbny) had maybe taken him up on it, but that's just because I idly worship him from afar. so I'm of the biased opinion that any exposure he gets is completely awesome! I would certainly have suggested as much, but unfortunately I only spotted Dotandtheline's original message too late to matter, so I never brought it up.

...Anyone have more clue than I? (Not hard!) Or should I hope that dropping a line to the email address posted with the previous request manages to reach Dotandtheline, and see if he can fill us in?

-Pup

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options