The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2007, 04:23 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Senior Muscle Academy part 2

[COLOR="Blue"]Note: This story is a direct, though slightly off skew sequel to Boychick's Senior Muscle Academy, I hope you enjoy! [/COLOR]

By Jeremy Wilson [email protected]
The mature muscle men grow incredibly huge and strong

*Author?s note: This is an unauthorized continuation of Boychick2003?s Senior Muscle Academy, the first chapter of the story involved a 32 year old trainer who came into a gym and was amazed to find that several mature men, ranging from 71 to 97 years old training in that gym. At first he makes fun of them, their skinny bodies and advanced age, only to find that within a month they turn into immense muscular and strong men, who in turn make fun of him and make him into their servant. This story picks up right where the first one left off.*

There I was, surrounded by a group of 8 mega muscular senior men, one of whom was 97 freaking years old, but had a body that would make a 20 year old Lee Priest cry with envy, and they were all trying prove that they were the strongest, not only that, they all wanted to make me their bitch! The thing was, at first, I was aghast that these senior men wanted to use me as their sex toy, but after looking at their incredibly huge, ripped frames, I warmed up to the idea. I turned around and felt Harry?s massive pectoral muscles, as I French kissed him he felt my much softer, weaker body with his hard calloused fingers. He was 5?5, but carried just over 200 pounds of muscle on that body, incredible when considering he was 64 years older than me, and I?m 5?8 and 160 pounds. 1 month ago this guy was probably on death?s doorstep, decrepit and skinny, basically a bag of bones with balding white hair and false teeth. But now he was the vision of vitality, his physique hard and tanned, seemingly ready to step on stage at any bodybuilding competition across the country and able to place very highly. His level of definition was unreal, striations and veins running to and fro over his 97 year old physique. I felt his 9 inch, 3 inch thick cock brushing against my soft belly, it felt as though it were made of steel, my own meager 6 inch tool not even coming close to measuring up.

Harry picked me up and handed me to another guy I had never met before, a 5?4 240 pound leviathan of muscle and strength who made Harry look incomparably small, in fact, he could step on stage at any male bodybuilding event in the World and automatically win first prize. His head was bald, he had a large white Fu Manchu mustache, and his physique was ripped to absolute shreds. ?This here is Charlie Montgomery, he joined the gym a month and a half ago, tell him how old you are Charlie?? Charlie looked right into my eyes and said, ?101 years old, sport, I was born in March, 1906, and unlike the rest of these guys, I was fit before I joined this gym, but I gained 55 pounds of pure muscle in the last three weeks, it was more growth than I?ve ever had in my previous 45 years of lifting combined.? It seems strange, all the mature men in the gym seemed to have grown incredibly huge and strong the whole time I was here, could that growth have something to do with my presence here? I looked down into Charlie?s eyes and kissed him as well, feeling his bristly mustache against my much smaller and less manly one. I also now felt his growing cock against my thighs, it was rock hard, and very thick, I broke my embrace with him to look down, my eyes grew wide as I saw it grow to 12 inches long and 4 inches thick! ?There is no way I can get that thing inside me, Charlie, Its just too big!?

Charlie laughed, ?Well, Miss Muscle, you?re gonna have to learn how, because the bigger muscles the guys around here get, the bigger cocks we get as well, it seems, and soon you?ll meet the biggest and strongest of us, and if you can believe, he?s the oldest of us as well, he?s also got the biggest cock, so if you can?t learn to take my cock, there?s no way in hell you?re gonna be able to take his.? I thought to myself, ?Oh god, there?s someone even bigger than Charlie, how big must he be, and how old is he, Charlie is 101 years old, could the leader have been born before the turn of the century?? I was cowed, but somehow even more turned on at the prospect of an even older muscle daddy than Charlie, so I nodded to him that it was okay for him to try and enter me, I said in preparations, ?Please, sir, be gentle with me?? Charlie laughed at that, ?Oh, Miss Muscles, do you think old Gramps is gonna be gentle with you? That man?s been raping asses since the beginning of the depression, by the time I got to know him 35 years ago he?d been at it for 40 years, and his muscle size back then was enviable. If he had competed back in the 70?s, I?m sure we?d be talking about him being an uber-huge megastar right now and not that Arnold Schwarzenagger, course he was already a senior citizen by that time, and it would have shocked a lot of the people at the time that someone so old was so huge and ripped, so I guess it makes sense that he didn?t compete.? Wow, I though, this guy sounds like he could have been a multi-time Mr. Universe, Mr. Olympia all rolled into one, even if he was in his 60?sand 70?s at the time, imagine if he had grown even bigger and stronger in the past month!

I was resigned to my fate, knowing that any one of these geriatric Hercules could have beaten me to within an inch of my life had they wanted to. I prostrated myself and allowed Charlie to do whatever he wanted with me, Charlie didn?t waste any time either as he grabbed a tube of KY jelly and squirted some over his gargantuan rod and a little bit over my abused sphincter. Then he entered me slowly at first, first 6, then 8, then 10, finally when he hit all 12 inches of his extremely thick and muscular cock, he went back and forth, up and down, as fast and hard as he could, and while it was extremely painful at first, it soon became extremely pleasurable, as he knew where to hit to increase my personal pleasure. He wasn?t gentle, that was for sure, but I got over it, as it seems it was a lot more pleasurable the harder he drove into me, after the initial invasion, that is. After 20 minutes of this, I blew my wad, which was nothing to the wad that Charlie blew, his lemon sized balls exploded what felt like gallon after gallon of cum into my stomach, I almost looked pregnant! ?Oh God, Charlie, that was amazing, had I known how pleasurable gay sex was, I would have started a long, long time ago, is sex with Gramps that good?? Charlie chuckled in his masculine way that almost made me hard again, ?Son, what I just did to you is nothing like a session with Gramps, if you can believe it, Gramps just knows how to please everyone, from all the ladies he?s knocked up over the decades, to all the men who wished they were ladies so they could have his child, anyone who?s ever had Gramps in them will remember it for the rest of their lives. Hell, they?ll tell their own grandchildren about it!? Oh my god, I couldn?t wait to meet Gramps now, every single one of these men had nodded in agreement at Charlie?s statement, so it seems I was the only one who didn?t have the pleasure to meet him.

?When can I finally meet Gramps, Charlie?? I said as I got out from under him, our second sex session even better than the first, I was sweating, but I was almost recharged because my thoughts kept going to the mysterious leader of this rowdy bunch. ?Tonight, in the gym, we?re gonna have a ceremony to induct you into our society, you see this gym has been host to our kind since well before you were born, and as the leader, Gramps will be the one performing your initiation.? Society I thought to myself, what are they, Vampires? I asked him, ?What society are you talking about, Charlie, what are you guys, like Vampires or something?? Charlie chuckled once again, making me smile that I didn?t make him angry by my question, ?We are the Overage Hercules Organization of America, the members have to be 70 years old and over to join, but they can bring in people they deem worthy to be minor members, to help them train and to be used as sexual toys as needed. You are to be a minor member until you hit the age of 70, then if you are deemed worthy enough by the leader at that time, you can join the OHOA as a full member.? Wow, I thought to myself, so they had formed this group many decades ago, possibly centuries, this is like a stone mason group, except its all about muscle. ?Cool, I would love to join, I can?t wait to finally be in the presence of Gramps, from everything you?ve said about him, it will be an incredible experience.? Charlie nodded and said, ?You best get some sleep, little miss muscle, you gotta have a lot of energy for all the ceremonial acts you will have to perform tonight as part of your initiation.? I nodded and laid down on his bed, my head nuzzled against his hairy, extremely striated and veiny chest.

I woke up 4 hours later, relaxed and happy to be in Charlie?s arms, he was asleep, but I stroked his hairy arm to wake him up some and ask him when the ceremony will be. ?Oh jeez, we overslept, the ceremony is only in an hour, we have to get you ready!? Ready, I though, ready for what, its not like I?m going to a formal dinner or anything, I?m just getting inducted into a geezer?s muscle club. Charlie said, ?Listen, you have to look your best when presented to Gramps, he?s the final say into who gets in the OHOA of this state, and if he doesn?t think you?re worthy, you might have to leave the gym overall, you wouldn?t want that would you?? I shook my head in the negative and allowed him to guide me in whatever ways he could to make me look presentable, after about 40 minutes we were ready to go to the gym, I was decked out in running shorts and a tank top while Charlie had a robe on that covered a near naked body, he had a pair of red bikini bottoms on, but other than his sandals, that was about it. I was one of 7 new candidates for the position of minor members, Charlie told me that usually only about 6 are seen and about 2 of those are accepted, so I am would be in rare company if I were to be initiated into the OHOA, tonight. I was very hopeful, as most of the men here liked me and enjoyed my company, or so I thought. Then again, it was all Gramps choice, and I was very nervous, hoping to make a good impression in front of him. I was nearly shaking as a loud speaker told the 7 candidates to line up in front of the stage that was set up, I was probably the biggest of them, as most were around 5?5 and 150 pounds, the next biggest to me was 5?7 165 pounds, but he wasn?t near as big and muscular as I was.

?Ladies, please welcome our and soon to be your leader, Robert ?Gramps? Houser!? the loud speaker spoke again, I was in complete anticipation, hearing Charlie and the others speak of him, I was fully expecting someone on order of the Incredible Hulk to emerge from the back. I wasn?t disappointed either, here comes this hulking, incredibly wide, incredibly thick guy, you couldn?t even see his body because of the robe he wore, but you could tell his shoulders were well over 4 feet across, and his torso from front to back was just under 3 feet thick, he had potentially world beating numbers all over his body. He also looked to be younger than his age would have you believe, as his hair was still there, he had a salt and pepper coif, that didn?t look out of place on a Las Vegas showman. He had a goatee as well, which was all gray, and had some side burns which went down to the bottom of his earlobe. His eyebrows, shockingly were black, but they didn?t appear to be dyed at all, he sat down on the thrown that was set up on the stage and said, ?Step forward, candidates, and kneel before your new master, I will judge all and pick those of you whom I will deem ready to be minor members of our muscle club. You, step forward.? He said pointing to me, ?What is your name?? I found it hard to speak, but I stuttered out, ?Mmmmy?.mmy?.name, sir?? He looked at me with a little bit of anger, but then said, ?Yes, your name, what is your name, son?? I though a while before responding, ?My name is Miss Muscle, according to everyone at the gym.? Gramps became angrier, ?No, you fool, your real name, tell me the name your mother gave you?? My mind was frazzled but I managed to make out, ?My name is Jeremy Wilson, sir.? Gramps nodded, ?Good, good, well Jeremy, I think you have a little potential in you, so I?m going to make you a finalist, young man, now step back.? I bowed down and said, ?Thank you, sir, thank you very much.?

A little while later the other 2 candidates and me were arranged, kneeling in front of the stage, which was darkened, then a spotlight was shown on a area of the stage. ?This is the final challenge, the last two to cum will be initiated as minor members, the first one to come will be eliminated, though eligible to enter again next year.? Gramps then walked on stage, still in his robe, but then a music came out from the speakers and Gramps stripped the robe off his body. I understood finally, Gramps would go through a posing routine, and if I were to come first, I wouldn?t be allowed in the OHOA. My eyes widened as I looked at Gramps body, I thought, my God, the body this man has is impossible! Gramps was only 5?6, but I estimated his weight to be 320 pounds at least, he carried muscle on his body that would send shock and awe through anyone witnessing, even the hardest of hardcore bodybuilders. He stood relaxed before us, but it looked as if he was fully flexing, as his pec shelf stood out 4 inches above his eight pack abs, which had an inch deep canyon in between each segment. His intercostals were also incredibly defined, making it appear as though he had more ribs than were humanly possible, he spread his lats out and I had to shut my eyes at the brilliance of it, I had to hold out, I wanted to be in contact with those muscles whenever I could. I know the other candidates were very near themselves, being muscle junkies, I looked down at the guy?s crotch next to me and realized that he had already cum in his pants at first sight of Gramps? incredible physique, so I smiled as I looked straight up at Gramps, now relieved that I could cum and be in his presence from here on out. What I saw shocked me straight into cumming the hardest I had ever come, his lats were so wide that they went 3 inches beyond his shoulders, and were so veiny and striated it looked like wings instead of real back muscle. All my blood was now focused into my lower body, and he had yet to flex those tremendous biceps! As if on cue, he stopped his lat flex and pulled up his arms into the most humungous bicep pose that any of us had ever seen in our lives, this man, this gargantuan specimen of male virility had arms so large, they looked ready to rip out of the skin, had I had a tape measure, I?m sure they would have placed above 30 inches. I had no choice, my dick had a mind of its own, it got hard again and within 30 seconds I had shot my second load, this one even more impressive than the last. I got woozy and fell forward, totally spent of all the energy my body contained. It was all over, I had come second and was in the OHOA, along with someone that James had brought in.

I awoke in Charlie?s arms, he said ?Don?t worry little one, most of the people who see Gramps the first time can?t control themselves, I?m surprised you hold out as long as you did.? I nodded and said, ?I hope I didn?t disappoint Gramps at all, I wanted to be the absolute best, so I could get to know him better, his body is absolutely awesome, his size is incredible, his definition unreal, I bet he?s stronger than Hercules and Samson combined too.? Charlie laughed again, ?Yeah, not bad for a 113 year old, huh?? My eyes nearly bugged out of my head, 113 years old! That means he was born in the 1800?s, he?s probably one of the oldest living men today, and he?s so freaking strong and muscular! My eyes crossed as I came in my shorts again and passed out with a happy, contented look on my face. I am so happy to be part of the OHOA, so happy to be their bitch. The End, for now.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2007, 10:21 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
You know, I wouldn't mind a part 3. :3
  #3   Add to myoder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2007, 08:29 PM

myoder is on a distinguished road
man - you're doin' it again!!!! Great story - more older muscle!!!!!
thanks!!! don't friggin' stop!!!
  #4   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2007, 08:53 PM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
Very very nice!! Excellent description great job furthering the original!! Really nice work. Be nice to see the older guys take on a bunch of young whipper snappers and put 'em in their place. A late night gym session perhaps??
  #5   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2007, 09:42 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Wow, thanks for the compliments guys, yeah, I like your suggestions Fillups, I just may do something like that, and of course I would like to demonstrate Gramps' muscle size and strength a lot as well. I am glad that a work of mine is getting such a good response, very rarely do I get any comments for my female muscle stories.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options