The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Continuous Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Continuous Muscle Growth Stories Read, create, and contribute to "never-ending" muscle growth stories!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 3.29 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to leejhaw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2007, 05:03 AM

leejhaw is on a distinguished road
The Book Of Physical

I go an crazy idea of "The Book of Physical". Kind of like modified from "Death Note". Was hoping great writers out there can make this story going wild.

[COLOR=#000000]It was the book, the book which can alter the entire human race. The Book of Physical, one of the two books had been fallen to the earth. The book which is black in color lies quietly at the corner of the street.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]That night was cold. Shawn was walking back to home from tuition, alone. His 6 feet frame cast a very long shadow in front of him as the moon shone brightly right behind of him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]The wind started to blow. The wind swiped through Shawn?s face. ?It is surely windy tonight.? Shawn whispered to himself. He held tightly onto his jacket and continues his journey. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]It is even impossible for Shawn to miss the Book of Physical. It was right in front of his eyes and it is glowing! It obviously caught Shawn?s eyes and Shawn slowly approaches the book. He wouldn?t want to have contact with some unknown book. It looks radioactively dangerous to him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Books aren?t supposed to glow.? Shawn reassured himself and observes every perspective of the book.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]He finally got the courage to pick up the book and found that it was totally harmless to him. His attention had been diverted to the book. All of the work before doesn?t seem to bother him anymore. He opened the zipper of his backpack and carefully places the book into the compartment.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]All he wants to do is to get home as soon as possible and check out the book. He stood up and pat off the dirt on his knees.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]He searched for his keys when he reached a single storey house down the street. Found it on the left pocket and straight away open the wooden front door.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]He lives in a medium sized single storey house lies in the small town. Not that he hates that, but he would not mind living in a bigger house. His room was brightly lit; guess he forgot to off the light before he left the room this morning. He threw his backpack on his single bed and starts to strip off his t-shirt, wanted to bath.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Shawn glances over to the left and saw his reflection on his full length mirror and he was not really happy about that particular reflection. ?Fat.? He said to himself. He had been like this all the while. Shawn is tall, he himself knows that too. He is a bit fat, he himself knows that too.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]He shook his head and proceeds into the bathroom and the door locked. Apparently he forgot about the book. Typical Shawn, he and his short-term memory or what others normally labeled as ?forgetful?.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]The door bell rang. It was very quick paced. That somebody at his door step must be very anxious to see Shawn. Shawn quickly wrapped his towel around his waist and ran to the front door from his bathroom.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]It was Ryan. [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to howardbeatman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2012, 11:07 AM

howardbeatman is on a distinguished road
Black text on a black backround is very difficult to read.
  #3   Add to DASimon777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2012, 12:00 AM

DASimon777 is on a distinguished road
I'm not really sure if English is your second language or not but I think you need a proof-reader to look it over. The odd word choice makes it kinda hard to get through.
  #4   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Not exactly original since it's just a rehash of a very terrible (I MEAN "DEEP") anime. Though an idea is an idea, since the main focus of the story isn't HOW the changes happen - the main point is the muscle growth or shrinkage that occurs due to the motive of transformation. SOOOOOOO I guess this is okay if someone wants to do it. I know I wouldn't, since I hate touching anime-related things. But that's just me. :<

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options