The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Garfield11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2007, 12:40 AM

Garfield11 is on a distinguished road
Quick very short story.

I had an attack of insomia last night and belted out this quickie. I've posted it on cyoc but expect it to recieve either the usual bitching or nothing at all when it gets added. Its not a great story and very brief (mainly the weightgain and muscle growth) but it was something to do at 3am this morning.

Matt blinked as he stepped out of the prison gates, the sunlight seemed unbearably bright after eighteen months on death row. He looked around the wide open space covered with tarmac and dirty brick buildings. Matt walked briskly away from the prison complex not daring to run but certainly not standing within sight of the building in case he was hauled back inside. Unable to believe his luck he wondered what clerical error had unleashed a cop killer back onto the streets of New York.
A hot feverish sensation began to build within him as CCTV cameras turned and followed our released convict down the road. Matt couldn?t shake the feeling there was something strange about that jab they had insisted he take before they removed his cuffs, something about immunising him against flu or something. His standard issue convicts shoes started to feel cramped and his none-descript grey suit hot and confining. Matt stopped dead in his tracks.
He couldn?t say why he stopped, he didn?t notice his shoes ripple as is something was moving beneath the thin fake leather, the shoes were pushed out into a rounder shape as Matt removed his Jacket and shook his head as strange memories flickered across his imagination.
The cuffs of a leather jacket peeped out from under his white shirt and his shoes began to groan as they were being stretched from within. Matt?s features became stronger, his shoulders broadening, a tingling sensation indication an increase in body hair proved my his increasingly hair hands. His shirt and trousers began to fill out with muscle as a slim male convict stood still and slowly occupied more and more of his suit. His shoulder rose and his neck thickened as muscles grew bigger under the command of some unseen force. His arms swelled up and tensed to look like an inflating water balloon stretching the cheap cotton tight across a pair of expanding biceps. His chest barrelled out throwing his arms back just before is back and lats unfolded pulling the straining fabric taunt across his back pushing his now muscular arms forward again and away from his sides his thighs and calfs were fighting a similar battle down below pulling the cheap grey synthetic fibres taunt and testing them to their limits. Matt suddenly felt bloated and in response his gut started to swell like the rest of him, slowly turning his off season bodybuilder build into a power lifter build. The gut at first looked like a small paunch before rounding out and flowing over his belt buckle into an impressive overhand.
Matt found himself needing to rest and feet planted shoulder width apart he began to crouch down. The first casualty was the seat of his trousers which, unable to take more abuse from the greatly increasing mass slowly pulled apart at the seem to revel a pair of generously proportioned black police officers issue trousers. His shoes split open at the join with the soles to show a pair of black highly polished boots. The buttons on his shirt were stressing under the increasing pressure from an expanding chest and gut and as the trousers sounded their defeat to the sound of multiple rips and tears the buttons surrendered one by one as a full rounded impressive beer gut clothed in a black leather cops jacket spilled forth. His chest and shoulders were waging a successful war over the cheap cotton as it shredded in defeat and his rounded powerful biceps burst their way out of their confines in a blas? of glory.
Within minutes a confused NYPD officer was crouched down on his feet covered in what appeared to be the remains of a cheap state issue suit of the kind given to ex-cons. Officer Matt Blackwell tried to shake of the feeling that something wasn?t right and brushed off the thought that he?d just been let out of prison as the result of a bad cheese sandwich he had Last night. Around the corner came a couple of doctors or who he assumed by their white coats were doctors. They asked him how he was, told him he?d forgotten his radio and as they gave it to him asked him some basic police questions he could have answered in his sleep. Seeming satisfied they left him alone to pop by the cigar store on his patrol around his beat.
Epilogue
The number of reported executions remained steady but unknown to the public the number hand fallen drastically as nano technology allowed the government to fill the many vacancies in the police and armed forces with a valuable resource that was too good to waste, even if it cost a fortune in bio engineering.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to willsheej's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2007, 03:44 PM

willsheej is on a distinguished road
I Like it. Would be excellent if fleshed out so we can understad more about the convicts character.
  #3   Add to Garfield11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2007, 07:22 PM

Garfield11 is on a distinguished road
Thankyou! I'm not good at writting the background as for me the joy is in the muscle growth and cloths ripping. I am well aware (strangly enough) that alot of people here like a gay theme to the stories but for me that detracts from the fantasy. I love muscle growth and weight gain but find gay themes a distraction to the fetish of muscle growth. Thats just me. We all have our preferences. I'm just glad to have a positive comment. Thankyou!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options