The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2007, 05:46 AM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
Billy Gets To Big

Billy Gets To BIG

Brennan Was all excited to get home and see his little bro. He hadn’t seen him for almost a year now because of football and stuff going on in college. The parents had to go out of town on business and decided to leave him in charge. The taxi pulled up to the house looking bigger then he remembered. He walked inside the house and looked at the new remodeled living room.

“Damn they really pimped this place out haha”

Brennan set his bags down near the couches and headed into the Kitchen which was now the great room. He looked at the new wall of mirrors and new appliances they installed. Brennan heard his stomach growl

“Fuck I’m Starving”

He headed over to the fridge and noticed the big yellow note on it explaining all the rules and where the car keys were. He quickly got a snack and unloaded his stuff in his old room and decided to check out the house, the parents said they remodeled it.

Brennan first opened the door to Billy’s room the smell of cum overtook his senses as his eye’s went wide open.

“What the hell…”

Brennan mumbled standing there staring at the his room in shock. The walls were covered with hundreds of muscle freaks in tight posers, weights were scattered across the floor. Brennan walked in the room trying not to step on all the muscle mags on the floor. He lifted one up off the floor and tried opening the cum covered pages. The guy’s in it were huge looking almost like monsters.

He sat down on the bed looking at the huge thing of protein powder next to the bed condoms were dripping wet laying on the night stand.

“What the fuck happened to him.. This isn’t the little bro I left here…This person is a freak All these faggy guys on the wall and there small cocks. Fuck what if he’s gay. My little bro gay?”

Brennan got a look of fear over him trying to understand what was going on. He suddenly heard the front door slam. He quickly got up and went into the hallway before Billy found out he was in his room. He heard the fridge open and close slowly walking towards the kitchen. He stood there wide eyed watching Billy mix up a protein shake, his huge muscled back stretching the black under armor to its limits. His grey sweat pant tried to cover up his bubble butt still pushing the fabric outward. He shaved all his long blond hair off and now looked more like an army guy from the back standing close to 6 ft now.

“Hey Good to See you little Bro”

Billy turned around a huge smirk on his face a huge bulge pushing through his sweat pants as he set down the glass on the table.

“Hey Brennan”

“Well Don’t just stand there give me a hug”

Brennan walked over and grabbed his bro quickly pulling him in feeling his huge pecs press against his chest. His back felt hard as a rock and he could almost feel Billy’s abs press against his own. He felt Billy’s hands drop on his ass Bren Quickly pushed away and stuttered..

“Uhh Sooo Uh What have you been doing lately Billy”

“Whats it Look like I’ve been doing”

Billy flexed his huge 16 inch bicep and grinned at Brennan his under armor raising up showing off some of his blond trail as he flexed his killer arms. Bren watched Billy walk over to the full length mirror his bulge growing outward as he started flexing. Brennan tried to say something

“Yeah dude your getting really big”

“Yeah I know I have been especially working on my legs this week”

Billy pulled down his sweat pants exposing his thick muscle bound legs coated with manly blond hair. His huge balls and thick cock filled up the teens crotch area pushing out his underwear trying to contain his immense package. Brennan watched Billy with wide eye’s as he flexed his thick diamond cut legs feeling them up with his hands. Billy’s muscle butt was completely exposed except for a thin strip of his underwear sliding up the huge crack from his growing erection.

“Damn There getting Big"

Billy lifted up his black under armor unleashing his thick chest slowly dropping it to the floor and hit a pose. Brennan couldn’t believe what he was seeing. His brother had gone from a skinny little runt to a full blown muscle jock. Billy flexed his rock hard 8 pack and enormous pecs his monster neck muscles flared filling up with veins.

“Fuck Dude Look at My pecs”

Billy slowly squatted down his briefs squeezing all the way up his ass the mammoth testicles pushed against the small briefs a huge grin appeared on his face.
Brennan watched in the mirror as his own brothers cock stretch out the underwear further Billy not even caring he was watching. It must have been over 8 inches and still growing his crotch hair sprouted out from all sides.

“Haha Looks like I have to trim pubs”

Billy stood up fully his cock completely hard now a full 10 inches looking completely naked from behind the underwear no longer in sight. Billy grabbed his cock adjusting it in his underwear snickering.

“Billy how did you get so big”

Billy took his hands off his 10 incher and turned around his crotch and balls completely in view now. Veins traveled up and down his arms his underwear stretching so far out the bottom of his cock shaft was visible, flexing up and down a spot of pre-cum on it”

“Ive been Juicing Bren for about a year now…You think its working haha”

“Dude that’s not healthy I want you to stop”

“Yeah And Who’s going to make me”

Billy Turned around looking at himself in the mirror

“I Mean look at how big I Am”

“You Still not as big as me little bro”

“So I’ll get bigger then you ever dreamed”

“Haha No Way Little bro I’m a QB. You big Bro weighs over 220 pounds of muscle, I mean just look at these guns. You’ll never get this big haha”

Billy turned around a look of anger over his face watching Brennan flex his 19 inch biceps right in his face.

“Just face it little Bro You’ll never get this big”

Brennan walked away laughing heading towards the kitchen

“AHHH”

Billy ran and tackled Brennan both of them crashing on the floor. Billy turned Brennan on his back and locked his legs around his chest flexing his muscle’s in his face. Billy’s cock was finally unleashed from his underwear cum dripping down his shaft.

“What The Fuck Billy”

“You See how strong I am Bren!! YOU SEE HOW STRONG I AM!! haha And I’m Only 16, Think of how big I’ll be when I turn 21.. I’ll be twice as big as you!”

Brennan felt his brothers ball sack touch his abs as he watched Billy flex his biceps harder. He tried moving but the weight almost seemed to increase on top of his chest. He watched his little bro get covered in veins laughing as a look of power glazed over his eyes. Billy flexed his muscle’s harder snickering cum drizzled down his cock onto his chest. Brennan burst out in anger

“Dude Get the fuck Off Me”

Brennan rolled Billy over pinning his arm’s down feeling Billy’s hard on touch his chest.
Billy was grunting loudly trying to push him off.

“I don't know what has happened to you, but it must be the roids....You can't keep this up Billy, you're out of control....I think I need to tell Mom and Dad. I Mean fucking look at you....
Yeah its great your getting huge But you got to face it. I’m 4 inches taller then you. I’ll always be bigger and stronger then you. So Don’t FUCking Mess With me again”

Brennan stood up and started walking away. Billy laid there trembling on the floor he felt a power course through his body feeling his back slowly expand. He violently reached for Brennan

“GRRRAHHHHH! NO ONE BEATS ME!!”

Billy grabbed his bro’s waistband pulling Brennan back down on his growing chest. His rage built up inside of him noticing Brennan’s shorts were half way pulled down exposing his muscular ass. Billy was laughing as he reached around for his big bro’s cock grabbing the small hairy package.

“Billy What The Fuck are you doing!!!”

“You Call That a Cock hahaha Its so Fucking Small!!”

“What The Fuck You Fag”

Brennan elbowed Billy in the chest trying to push himself off. Billy’s veins exploded with rage as he quickly got up slamming his big bro on the ground straddling himself on top of him squeezing his huge thick thighs around him.

“You Still Think Your BIGGER THEN ME”

Brennan looked in fear watching his brother grunt uncontrollably over him his massive cock throbbed up and down against his muscle ripped body which looked bigger then just a minute ago. He flexed his now 17 inch bicep shoving his cock up against Brennan’s laughing

“Come On Big Bro Lets See How Small Your Baby Dick Is”

Billy pinned Brennan’s arms down harder and harder, feeling his muscle’s grow as his desire for power grew inside. He laughed in Brennan’s face flexing his giant melon size pecs right in front of his big bro feeling his chest hair grow out of his skin. Billy shoved his cock against him harder

“Why aren’t you Getting Hard, I WANNA SHOW YOU WHO’s REALLY THE BIGGEST!!”

“Get The FUCK OFF”

Brennan used all his strength and rolled Billy over watching him go power crazy his body completely red with anger. Brennan held up his fist ready to punch Billy pinning his chest down with the other hand.

“Maybe I have a Smaller Dick, BUT At Least I’m Not A Fag”

Billy Laughed grabbing his brothers exposed cock and leaned up and kissed him on the lips pulling his neck in. Brennan struggled to get off and finally punched Billy in the face.

“YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!!”

Brennan lifted Billy’s chest up and slammed him back down on the ground watching him laugh his body looking like it was almost expanding underneath him. He grabbed his little bro by the neck

“You’re a Fucking FREAK! I thought you were a loser before But Now Your just worthless LITTLE Faggot 16 Year old!!”

Brennan slammed Billy against the floor again and got up pulling up his shorts walking out of the great room down the hallway. Brennan headed towards the garage when he heard a deepening laugh overtake his ears… He turned around slowly and almost pissed his pants. Billy was standing there with a gigantic hard on expanding out in ever direction his body bright red. Hair coursed out of his body as he laughed watching his growing body inching up towards the ceiling. His legs pushed up against each other veins streaked across his body coming from his immense crotch area. He grew past 6 and a half feet tall slowly raising his growing arms up in the air and flexed the pair of huge 29 inch biceps his laugh deepening further..

“You Just Don’t Get It Do You… I’m Not Just going to Grow Twice as big as you I’M GOING TO GROW TEN TIMES AS BIG

Billy’s stretched his arms up touching the roof his body filling up with more muscle his cock reeling out pumping with cum his monstrous body starting to fill the arch way. His legs were pushing his feet away from each other as they filled up with mountains muscle.
Billy slowly Pushed up against the roof to feel his strength watching the ceiling crack into pieces the windows rumbling from his own power.

“HAHA You SEE WHAT I’M BECOMING!!! I’m GOING TO GROW BIGGER THEN THIS HOUSE! AND THEN I”LL WANT MORE!! I’m Going to Show you Just how fucking Powerful I really Am”

Billy smashed his fist against the wall and started walking towards Brennan. He couldn’t stop laughing as he expanded wider feeling his own weight increase with every step watching his own Big brother shake from the very sight of him. Brennan Ran frantically into his room locking the door behind him. He grabbed the phone quickly and started dialing 9-1-1.

Billy’s Huge fist Blasted through the wall shattering Brennan’s Ears from the explosion of sound. He heard Billy’s booming laugh

“You THINK SOME FUCKING WALL CAN STOP ME GRRRRRRR”

Billy pressed his whole body against the wall with his hands feeling his back and legs expand faster with every second. He had to show his big bro who was boss now he couldn’t lose. The walls started cracking under the immense pressure. He grunted loudly watching the dry wall blow apart making room for his gigantic teen body. Billy walked into the room shaking the floor with every step as he grunted louder. He must have been close to 7 ft. now and looked like a muscle monster. His neck muscle’s expanded across his wide shoulders the huge frame growing muscle’s on top of more muscle’s. His pec’s touched his chin completely covered in his blond hair. Every vein in his body was pumping him up bigger as he slowly raised his huge 37 Inch Bicep snickering.

“UNSTOPPABLE!!”

“911 What’s Your Emergency”

“Yes Please Help Me My Broth..”

“AHHH”

Billy grabbed the phone smashing it in his hands throwing it against the wall. Billy came closer towering over Brennan flexing harder. He watched His big bro shake in fear. Billy Grabbed his 14 inch manhood in his hands sneering at Brennan. He hit the most muscular pose making sure his brother saw every detail of his body.

“Pretty cool huh Bren....I discovered my little gift a few months ago.....guess maybe the roids have had a strange effect on me haha. You Have No idea how hard it was not grow and destroy those stupid fuckers at my school. I wanted to wait until you came home so I could show you in person how FUCKING POWERFUL AND HOW MUCH BETTER I AM THEN YOU…. I MEAN JUST LOOK AT ME”

Billy Grabbed Brennan By the neck holding him up in the air bringing them eye to eye. He ripped off Brennan clothes laughing at his pathetic body. He turned towards the mirror turning Brennan around holding him by the shoulders around so he could see himself in the reflection.

“Look In The Mirror” Brennan Tilted his head down trying to avoid his reflection

“I SAID LOOK AT IT!!!

Billy Grabbed Brennan’s head forcing him to look at the mirror

“Look At How Weak and Small You are compared to Me. My Cock Is twice as big as yours My Arms are bigger then My Waist MY legs must be thicker then your Whole Body.. DO You KNOW WHAT THAT FEELS LIKE!! AND THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING.”

Billy came up behind Brennan pressing his gigantic body against his big bros his cock throbbing at just the touch of Brennan’s Back.

“Oh Fuck Bren. you don't know how many times I used to sneak into your room and secretly and watch you jerk off. Wishing I could be the one jerking you and feeling your muscles. You were always so big and strong I got hard just watching.. And I was so jealous of the girls you brought home, they didn't deserve your body...I DID, I AM THE ONE THAT SHOULD HAVE FUCKED YOU!!!! YOU DIDN”T EVEN NOTICE ME!! But now I am the BIGGER ONE....”

Billy placed his hand on Brennan’s manly pecs feeling his hard nipples.

“I have always wanted this. Your perfectly shaped pecs a small coat of this black hair”

Brennan stood there entranced feeling his muscle bound brother rub his chest working his way down his abs feeling his dark furry trail. He could feel Billy’s thick cock pressing harder and harder against his back. Brennan was starting to lose control of his feelings as he felt the desire for his brother increase. The sensation is his ball overcoming him as the teens hand grazed his crotch hair. He felt Billy’s hand slide down his back cupping his perfect bubble butt. He felt a rush of blood through his body as Billy rubbed his abs one more time heading towards his man hood.

“No Stop”

Brennan stopped Billy’s hand, slowly walking away from the teen’s eager cock. Billy’s look of confusion was quickly getting replaced with rage. His body started trembling uncontrollably like a beast inside wanted out. The look of power glazed over his eye’s again as every vein inflated in his body again.

“stop…. STOP”

Billy grabbed Brennan By The neck lifting him up in the air veins piercing out of his forehead feeling his body overcome with power. Brennan looked in fear watching Billy’s body start to expand again his hand clench his neck barely able to breathe.

“HOW BIG DO I NEED TO GET BEFORE YOU LIKE ME AHHHHH”

Billy threw Brennan against the wall flexing his growing muscles looking at his inflating 43 inch bicep. He grunted loudly feeling his whole body overtaken with anger his balls felt like they were being pumped with cum.

“You have always been better then me.. ALWAYS!!

Billy started expanding faster as he walked towards Brennan feeling his huge cock spasm squirting cum out all over the floor watching the room shrink right in front of him. The floor boards cracked under his very weight his balls started to look more and more like bowling balls.

“Mom and Dad Were always so proud of you how big you were and all your cunt girlfriends you would always bring home. They Never even Noticed me or those fucking pictures on my walls. They Always Thought You were the best BUT NOW ITS MY TURN. I’M GOING TO GET SO FUCKING HUGE THEY’LL HAVE TO NOTICE ME!!! THE WHOLE WORLD WILL!!”

Billy’s almost hit the 9 ft ceilings his body taking up over half the room as it expanded bigger and wider. He towered over Brennan flexing his huge biceps stretching over 50 inches now his abs were ripped to shreds pushing through his tight skin. Billy Grabbed onto Brennan’s head

“I’M THE BIG BRO NOW!! AND THAT MEANS YOU DO WHAT I TELL YOU”

Billy shoved Brennan’s mouth over his huge 15 pric moaning from the extreme pleasure his head hitting the ceiling his growth finally subsiding. He shoved Brennan’s head further down on his cock when he felt it. His own big brother started licking his shaft with his own tongue. Billy laughed as he looked down at Brennan totally consumed by his manly power. He felt Brennan’s hands grab his thick muscled ass and shoved his head further down Billy’s boner deep throating almost every inch of it. Brennan slipped his mouth off licking the pre-cum off his piss slit working his way up to his rock hard abs.

“Aw Fuck Ya Worship Me”

Brennan stood up on the bed massaging Billy’s nipples with his tongue licking the deep crevasse of his enormous pecs. Billy lifted up his two arms letting His bro lick his thick arms tasting the sweat coming out his giant pits. Billy lifted up Brennan with both hands placing his legs on his shoulders and started licking his football body. He licked his dark haired crotch and fucked on his 7 incher like he always wanted to. He slowly fingered Brennan’s ass hearing him moan wrapping his hands onto his giant muscle neck. Brennan whispered in Billy’s ear

“ I Want You To Plug My Ass with your Huge Cock So It Hurts”

Billy smiled kissing him on the lips putting him down on the bed watching his slave bend over to take on his giant cock. He grabbed Brennan’s shoulder and pounded his cock right into him. He heard Brennan screamed at the top of his lunges. Billy smiled as he pounded his Big brother’s ass. Looking around them room feeling how powerful he was. All His dreams were finally coming true, no one was going to tell him what to do ever again. He couldn’t wait to show Brennan his true potential.
Brennan Jerked his cock the pain finally turning into pleasure, as Billy’s muscles grazed his back.

Billy Bucked faster he couldn’t hold it in to much longer everything was just so hott, He laughed wildly as he released his cum into his brother’s ass, cum pouring out of his tight ass. Brennan collapsed as he released his cum passing out from the intense orgasm. Billy pulled out his cock shoving it down his own throat filling his mouth with his warm man juice. He finally fucked his brother. He saw Brennan laying on the bed covered in sperm, Billy sucked his own cock for a while cumming again in his mouth drinking every ounce of it.

Billy stood there flexing his muscle’s looking at the mirror realizing he was so huge the mirror didn’t even reflect his nipples.

“Fuck I’m So Big! And its all thanks to those steroids. I can’t even imagine what would happen if I got really mad haha…”

Billy stood there getting hard at just the idea of him growing even bigger. He looked at the broken floor beneath him and flexed his muscle’s as hard as he could feeling the pump of power. A huge grin came over his face

“Maybe the more I'll take the faster I'LL GROW! Becoming even stronger and powerful, So Next Time when I get angry... I'll Fucking Explode WITH MUSCLE HAHA Nothing Will Stop ME"

Billy smashed down the remainder of the wall going into his room grabbing the bag of syringes. Sticking one into his arm feeling the formula push through his blood stream.

"MORE haha I have to Have MORE"

Billy picked up another one craving the power. He held it up to his arm when he heard the door bell ring..

“AHH WHO THE FUCK COULD THAT BE”

Billy slammed his lamp across the room swatting like a fly grunting Like an animal Walking towards the living room feeling the house rumble with every step. He looked out the window and saw a cop car and snickered. He flexed one more time rubbing his enormous thighs heading towards the door…

Continue....???

Last edited by musclegod300; October 16th, 2007 at 02:30 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to musclegod300 For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012)
  #2   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2007, 09:25 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
I'm curius about how you'll continue it. Even if i'm not so much into giants, smashing or hurting.... this story is fucking hot! I feel sad for Billy. He just wanted some attention because he was the little brother. Hm... I guess he's gonna have it now

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #3   Add to chronos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2007, 01:00 PM

chronos is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to chronos Send a message via Yahoo to chronos
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocomus
I'm curius about how you'll continue it. Even if i'm not so much into giants, smashing or hurting.... this story is fucking hot! I feel sad for Billy. He just wanted some attention because he was the little brother. Hm... I guess he's gonna have it now
I totally agree with Chocomus I really want to see where this story goes
  #4   Add to indygary's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2007, 01:15 PM

indygary is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to indygary Send a message via Yahoo to indygary
*applauds* another great story, alex.
thanks
  #5   Add to WorshipMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2007, 06:37 PM

WorshipMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WorshipMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to WorshipMuscle
Great story Bro! Can't wait to see what happens with the cop. Me thinks the officer will be surprised with what he finds in that house......
  #6   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2007, 06:50 PM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
You got it going on Bro!
Your style of writing is so HOT.
Each new story is that much more and you keep us always wanting more!
Keep it up, cause that's what we want.

#7   Add to alterego's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2007, 08:37 PM
Gotta Get Bigger

alterego is on a distinguished road
Oh Man

Yes please continue this i can feel the emotions coming off the page. Like make him so angry he fucking explodes with muscle!! That would make me cum so hard

Thanks musclegod300
  #8   Add to Muscleboi20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2007, 08:39 PM

Muscleboi20 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Muscleboi20
Excellent work!
  #9   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2007, 10:09 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
mmm...another delicious indulgence to make me, and everyone, cum
thanks bro for another stellar story!
~Ille

Things happen.
  #10   Add to agreatguy6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2007, 10:43 PM
Myself. Skinny guy.

agreatguy6 is on a distinguished road
this is spectacular writing, man!
  #11   Add to thufirhawat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2007, 12:29 PM
(Lower) muscle lover

thufirhawat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to thufirhawat Send a message via AIM to thufirhawat Send a message via MSN to thufirhawat Send a message via Yahoo to thufirhawat Send a message via Skype™ to thufirhawat
That is GREAT !! Please continue !!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options