The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 17th, 2007, 08:32 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
The boy, The man part 2

Paul sat down on a bench as he watched his mother go back out. She would go home and call the police. he cried. he looked like a WWE wrestler but he still was only 11 years old. the bug spray hit his nose again..."How much fuckin bug spray do we need around here!!!!" he yelled. The gardener with the spray stopped and walked back a couple of spaces. "did you just yell at me??" paul looked at the man. he was at least 7 feet tall with a wide chest, hairy arms that showed viens. "yeah....i did" he got up, flexing his muscles. "you want some of this??" paul said. the other man dropped the container of spray. "come on you fuckin son of a bitch!!"
he had his hands balled up and ready to punch paul's lights out. paul smiled. grabbed the gardener by the balls and held on as the feed of strenght came into him. the man was in great pain. "you were calling me names??" now the man was begging for mercy.
"please....let..me go" Paul felt his body growing as his viens fed new power into his heart. "i will drain you until your balls are nothing but pecans" paul put him into a bear hug as his body became the man's. the power drain was great. he hugged him tighter as the mans bones began to break. "I WANT IT ALL" paul held on tighter. there cocks were rubbing up against each other. paul dropped him...he fell like a bag of bones. paul looked at his massive arms, flexing them...licking them. he knew there was no shirt to fit him now.

The spray that had caused the transformation he picked up. he would be the gardener now. the old jogging pants of nicks was getting tight. he wanted to lift things ....like cars or crush cars or maybe pick up trains and throw them. he knew he needed more strenght. he breathed in and held it as he sprayed himself with the bug spray. the can now empty...tossing it into the woods. he first thought of looking for keys in a car to steal...but he could not drive...yet. a bike....yes....he looked around. the playground. he made his way to the monkey bars. the kids screamed and ran as they saw the huge man coming toward them. "i dont mean you any....harm" paul said . one kid stayed. "my name is ted....im 10" paul wanted to play like a 11 year old would but he had all this muscle now. "im paul." the kid looked at him. "you stink" paul flex his chest and biceps and roared like a lion. the kid ran off.
"silly kid." he thought. looking around he finally saw a bike in the bushes. kids were always hiding things. it was locked. he tore off the lock and got on. his powerful legs pushed the bike straight up the hill.
Riding though town he saw many people look at him. but who cares. he was the hulk....the superman.....the MAN. he saw all the men in a different way. they were bodies of strenght just waiting for him. he saw a hunky man coming up fast as he peddled the bike. it was a teacher of his. Mr. goodson. paul always thought of his body in school. time to look closer at it. he made sure the bike ran into the teacher. they both went flying. paul landing on him. chest to chest. the draining began. the teacher froze. paul knew he was being watched for sure now. he whispered..."Not now. not here. get up and follow me." paul got up and the teacher did too. paul walked the bike to the back of a building. the teacher followed like a dog. "mr goodson....nice to see you....but i want to see ALL of you" paul took his large hands and started to tear off the teachers clothes. before him stood a naked hairy man. his cock hard and ready. paul saw what he had dreamed of. it was like 9 inches of thick manhood. paul took his hard cock out and placed it on the teachers. he stroked them together. the power drain was between the two cocks. paul saw his cum oozing out....not squirting but slowly cumming. the pleasure was intense as the sperm wiggle there way out of his cock. mr goodson felt it too as he came also. the very slick cocks were easy now to jack. more cum made its way out of paul's cock. he had found the opening to the cum and was "pissing" cum!!! "eat it" paul demanded. the teacher got on his knees and drank the piss/cum mixture.

Paul felt the pleasure of cumming over and over. the teacher's mouth full and running over with the white mixture. "now swallow"
paul demanded. mr goodson swallowed the whole mouthfull of piss/cum. paul reached down and covered his body with his. draining him until the teacher would not teach anymore in this lifetime. he got up. looked around. he was at the college. "what about that.....im right at the gym" the building for the football team was in his reach. he reached up to a window and with his masive strenght pulled himself up to look in. there was the football team changing clothes for there practice. men of all shapes and colors. paul's lips drooled with spit.
to be continued.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to chronos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2007, 09:20 AM

chronos is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to chronos Send a message via Yahoo to chronos
hehe very hot, can't wait to see the next chapter ^.^
  #3   Add to WorshipMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2007, 03:29 AM

WorshipMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WorshipMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to WorshipMuscle
Keep going man, want to see Paul take on the football team.....

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options