The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2007, 08:50 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
The boy, The man part 3

The locker room door flew open and then crashed to the floor as Paul walked in. The football them looking at the monster man .
"you cant escape......you are under my control now" the men in the locker room could not move as paul made his way toward them. Paul saw at least 20 guys before him....some naked and some not. all had nice bodies of muscle. he raised his 30 inch biceps and breathed out and then breathed in as the men's bodies were drained. with each breathe he breathed...paul absorbed them into his body. there bodies growing smaller and smaller....bones showing though there skin. he sucked them dry as the men fell to the floor like dice. paul lower his arms as he could hardly flex them now they were so big. his chest stuck out and he could see his pecs now like rocks. his 11 year old soul had now become much older inside and all he wanted was more and more power.

He heard a faint cry from the lockers around on the other side. walking there he saw a boy. with a loud voice...."who are you??!!" paul asked. the kid motioned for him to come closer. paul was in rach of him when he felt the pain in his heart. the kid had stabbed him with a very sharp knife. paul quickly took it out of his chest. "I will kill you" the kid ran toward the showers. paul felt the pain and followed him. he fell before reaching him as his heart had been damaged by the knife. the kid smiled. "you may be a parasite but you are still human" paul was dying. the kid took a green tinted pen and drew a penagram on paul's head. "you are now marked" the kid opened the ring and said a few words before paul went back to his 11 year old body. "all your strenght has gone into the ring" lex luthor watched this from behind a stall. "the ring of ZAR" he mumbled. the kid disappeared. "damn!!!" lex came out. "where did that kid go??" "damn!!!! i want that ring!!!!" lex turned paul over.....checking paul he found him dead. lex cried for this boy had been his nephew.
The kid reappeared outside at the doors to the college. taking the ring off he placed into a air duct as he was instructed. he disappeared. the ring glowed, waiting for the next male to find it and have all he wanted in the world. lex came out of the locker room. "i have to find that ring!!!" Inside the college the cleanup crew was starting. lex walked pass the air duct . 18 year old CLIFF kneeled down to start washing around the ducts so his partner could wax it. he saw the glow of the ring and reached for it. almost.....he reached further.....then it was like the ring jumped toward him. he pulled it out. "hey max" max turned..."get to work cliff" cliff tried it on...a perfect fit. he felt weird all over. his cock stiffened. "max?? come here" max turned again. he saw cliff was shaking all over. walking over to cliff , max felt the drain of his strenght going out. cliff felt the pleasure of the draining. upzipping his pants cliff took out his 8 inch hard cock and as max fell to his knees he grabbed the back of his head and cramed it into max's mouth. he was going in and out of the wet hot mouth. the ring glowed red as cliff watched the students run out. quicker he stuffed max's mouth with dick until he came loads of cum. max fell to the floor on his back as the drain had almost killed him. cliff pulled out, in shock....."what have i done" he reached for max but he did not move.

The ring of Zar now had another man that it could work its evil on. lex turned as all the students came out running. "OH no....not in the air ducts, again" lex peeked inside. he saw cliff tearing off his shirt to see his new muscles. his cock dripping cum onto max's face. cliff wanted more. everyone had ran out. the power inside him made him feel younger.....he crashed through the doors and made his way toward town. lex followed.

Cliff saw the prison across the way. he knew he would find all the strenght he needed there. his passion for power forced him on and out into the busy highway. the cars blowing there horns as he tried to cross. a semi truck hit him, crushing him. lex stopped. a police cruiser was just passing by and stopped. lex ran to the body. "oh my poor son!!!" he cried. he looked for the ring. "you know this man??" lex was looking everywhere...."yes...oh yes" another policeman pulled up. getting out he noticed the glow in the ditch, like sun reflecting on glass. he went toward it. lex saw him. the cop picked up the ring as lex was grabbing for it. "this yours??" lex smiled. "hey, are you not lex luthor??" lex pushed his way back into the crowd of people. the cop kept the ring as he went to help the other cop clean up the mess of what was CLIFF"
lex sat down on the bank of the highway..."why me?? i am sooo evil and yet i can not get that ring" the cop car had the number 1106 on it. he saw that cop get back in as the EMS arrived. "i know one cop that will have a great time once he puts that ring on" lex thought. lex made his way into the ditch and opened a secret tunnel. he climbed in and closed it up behind him.
The cop looked at the glow of the ring. "nice" he took off his leather glove and tried it on. he felt the shakiness come on him, and then it stopped. "i need to eat something...im getting the shakes" he turned on his car and made his way back to the office.

lex had arrived at his lab. he heard the chains rattle. he saw superman in a cage with kpytonite bars. "well superman, once again i found the ring and then the humans got it" superman sat back down , weak from the green bars. "luthor...you will have to let me go" lex smiled.."not until i learn about strenght and how you got it and how the humans with the ring get it" pressing the button the green bars came closer to superman as the needle came down and toward his massive arm. sticking his arm the needle drew blood. it then went back up as the bars went back out. lex reached into the box beside superman's cage. "a blood sample....
i need the cop's blood too...so i can compare" sitting the sample into the holder lex left. back up through the tunnel and onto the street. walking toward the police station he heard the screaming. super cop had started his rampage.
to be continued
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to WorshipMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2007, 04:16 AM

WorshipMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WorshipMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to WorshipMuscle
Awesome chapter. Want that cop to get that ring on and come up against some big muscle criminals and feel their power! Bring it on!
  #3   Add to Growing Big's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2007, 03:21 PM

Growing Big is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Growing Big
Even more awesome hairyman101. Now it's time for that cop to feel some muscle and strength. Maybe the cop might stumble upon superman and drain some major stength!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options