The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to josefhoward's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2007, 12:24 PM
Josef Howard

josefhoward is on a distinguished road
Vampires of Sodom and Gomarrah

The Vampires of Sodom and Gomorrah
(c) 2007 Josef Howard
He had the kind of body I worshipped and he was the kind of guy that ordinarily never looked twice at me. Yet from the minute he bumped into me in the bar he hardly took his eyes off me, and he was so gorgeous I couldn?t take my eyes off him. It was hard to keep from blushing as I looked down into those adoring pale blue doe-like eyes. He was shorter than me by about four inches, but what he lacked in height he more than made up in girth. He must have been more than 275 even at only five foot nine inches, and I had never seen a man as big as he was who was still so lean. His waist was no more than thirty inches, but his arms had to be at least twenty-five and his chest must have been sixty. Some guys that big and broad are top heavy, but if anything his gluts and thighs were even more outrageously developed. Why the fuck was this twenty year old muscle stud so into a forty something guy like me? I don?t say that because I?m ugly. Plenty of people say I look like a movie star, but they mean guys like Harrison Ford, not Chris Evans.
He said his name was Hammond. He was local. I was just in New York on business having a drink at my favorite bar in mid town. We talked a lot about politics. I was impressed he knew so much, not just about contemporary events, but history ? things that I lived through but that had to have happened before a guy his age was born, and he had a perspective on them that belied his years. Okay, so maybe he was just a bright guy who enjoyed the company of mature men with intellectual depth. It would have been hard for him to find someone his own age that would talk about the kinds of things we talked about. At some point you stop questioning and go with the flow.
After we finished the second round of drinks he asked where I was staying, which usually means a guy wants to be invited back to your room in my experience. I told him I was staying in mid town. Before I could extend an invitation he suggested we go back to my room.
I should have worried that it was a set-up, or that he wanted money for his attentions, but he seemed so genuinely into me. In the back of the cab kissed me on the mouth. In an instant we were sucking face and squeezing each other?s dick through our pants. His did honor to the rest of him. It lay firm and hard out around his hip and it was so long that I didn?t even find the head before we broke it off. I don?t think the cab driver even glanced back at us. Typical New York cabbie.
He took off his shirt the minute I closed the door to my room, and I have to say his body was even better than I thought it was. His pecs were so damn thick you could bury your fingers between them at the breast bone. Even the grooves between the stones of his abs were deep, and he wasn?t flexing them. He was just breathing!
My eyes widened. My jaw probably dropped. He grinned and called me over. He unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it to the floor. Then he wrapped his ham-sized arms around me tight and picked up our tongue wrestling match from where we left off in the cab. Amazingly for a man my age, I was still hard from before, but the second kiss made me so horny I thought I was going to cum.
?Take off your pants,? he said when he broke our kiss.
I dropped them and he knelt down and sucked up my whole cock in one gulp. He nuzzled me backwards to the bed as he sucked and simultaneously pulled down his pants. His huge arms and shoulders blocked most of the view, and it was hard to concentrate with his vacuum cleaner mouth working my cock, but when his dick bounced up hard against his abs it must have been way over a foot long. I struggled to see it as I ran my hands over his rock hard upper arms and shoulders.
In another instant I burst and he dove down to the root, forcing my cock down into his throat and sucking even harder with his lungs. As long as he sucked I kept cumming, long past my normal capacity. When the gusher finally subsided, he looked me in the eyes, licked his lips and smiled like a Cheshire cat.
Hammond slurped his way up my tight abs, working my nipples with his tongue and his fingers before kissing me deeply again as he smothered me with his huge, hard body. My cock, pint sized next to his, rubbed against his stone hard stomach and strained against his fat, hard log.
It wasn?t just Hammond?s body that engulfed me. It was his presence, the force, the thought, the idea of him. He bound me like a blanket around an infant. I felt helpless to resist him and secure in his embrace, loath to be released.
?Do you want me to fuck you?? he whispered in my ear softly.
I wanted him as close as he could get. I wanted him on top of me, around me, and inside of me. Although I wondered how deep he?d be able to get, I whispered yes.
He lifted his chest with his massive arms. ?Ask me,? he said and he rubbed his cock head at the crack of my ass. My anus spasmed with desire.
?Fuck me,? I begged. ?I want you to fuck me more than I want to breathe!?
?You won?t be sorry,? he whispered in my ear. He lifted my legs by the ankles and dug his tongue deep in my ass, poking hard and working it the way a cock would. Then he spit a few times on the head of his gargantuan cock and slathered it with saliva. As he held my legs up high, he raised and lowered his cock with the muscles of groin and guided it right to my winking hole. He shoved and it slid in, stretching me wide and squishing my prostate. My cock bounced in delight.
?Are you okay??
?Yes,? I groaned.
?I didn?t think I was hurting you. You?re smiling too much. Just wait, once we get going I can make you cum just by fucking you. I bet no one?s ever done that to you before.?
I?d been stretched by some of the biggest and God knows it could feel great, but even though I heard about anal orgasms I?d never had one.
The deeper he went the more I believed it was possible. Every inch it seemed like he couldn?t have more to give, like there wasn?t any more room inside me, but he did and there was. Finally he fucked the last inch inside me. His furry balls smashed against my buttocks and I felt his big fucking cock quiver and leap inside as my ass squeezed his root.
?God, I need this!? he growled as he dug deeper. I clawed the bed sheets with my fingers. He relaxed and slid back an inch and then he began to fuck. I couldn?t imagine how it felt for him to have over a foot of cock buried inside my ass, but I could swear it felt even better for me. My cock was purple and burbling with pre-cum. I wanted to cum but I didn?t want him to ever stop fucking me. Every few strokes he withdrew completely and licked my dick from the stem to stern, then plunged back in and fucked me hard and fast.
After more than an hour I finally couldn?t take it any more. My anus tightened uncontrollably around Hammond?s battering ram. The tip of my dick opened and closed like a fish breathing water and splattered cum all over my face and my chest.
Hammond?s face grimaced, he let himself go, and deep in my guts I felt his hot cum flooding my insides. The scum exploded from both of us like water from a fire hydrant. When it finally stopped, Hammond kissed me again, then licked every drop of mine from my body. When he finished he slowly withdrew and lay on top of me, supporting most of his weight on his elbows. I ate up the feeling of being surrounded by his muscle. His open mouth joined with mine and we kissed.
Fucking had only intensified my feelings toward him. I had never felt so out of control. Feeling his hard body on top of mine made my breath short and my heart beat fast. As crazy as it was to imagine us continuing beyond this one night, I knitted an entire future history of us together as we lay against each other.
Eventually Hammond rolled over on his back and we slid over to the head of the bed, lying next to each other, naked on the mussed up bedspread with the half dozen hotel pillows under our heads. Hammond laid his ankle over my ankle and intertwined the fingers of his hand with mine and we started talking again like we had in the bar, like the interlude we?d had had been no more than a waiter?s interruption bringing us another drink. Our nonsexual conversation only deepened my feelings for him.
Even though we were talking about politics and movies it wasn?t long before he was hard again. I couldn?t take my eyes off the fat log that lay in the deep ridge between the twin towers of his abs. I positioned myself between his thickly muscled thighs and began to slurp his big balls. He roughed up the short hair on my head with his hand. I raised my head. He spread his legs. I grasped the root and flipped it up to my mouth.
?Many a man has tried and failed,? he said with a wry smile barely visible over the mounds of his pecs, abs and delts.
Just holding it in both my hands and licking it had me all hard. I wet my lips and opened my mouth as wide as I could and forced the head inside. I pushed my head down as it rubbed against the roof of my mouth and my tongue. It was sticky with cum and butt juices. Ordinarily the smells would have turned me off, but with him the thought that I sucked him in spite of it just made my dick harder. I arched my back and put my throat in line with my mouth and devoured more of it as I looked up into his face submissively. Hammond put his hands behind his head and settled in. I forced the head down my throat and he moaned appreciatively.
There was still about a foot left, but I decided not to get greedy all at once. For a while I just sucked on what I?d conquered and slathered the rest with spit in my hands. It was enough to make Hammond happy. I felt the crown get firmer.
Supporting my weight with my hands on the bed on either side of Hammond?s hips, I lowered myself further, allowing the weight of my upper body to drive it deeper. Hammond put his wide paw on the back of my head and gently encouraged me. On the fifth try I made it within four inches of the root. That was all I could handle. The closer I got to the base, the wider it got and my mouth just couldn?t open that much.
Hammond grabbed the last few inches with his other hand and fisted it as I sucked what I could. Before long the hand on the back of my head became more insistent. I felt his cock pulsing. Fluid rushed up inside it and blasted down my throat. Lust like I had never felt before washed over me and without so much as touching my dick, it began to jerk and I felt myself begin to cum. Somehow Hammond knew. He picked me up as effortlessly as he would a pillow, flipped me around and devoured my cock as it fired. Meanwhile I swallowed his spunk greedily, pulling back occasionally to allow myself a taste of his semen. When he finished I pulled off him and worked his firm cock with my hands, squeezing the last drop of juice from him.
Afterwards we lay next to each other. I laid my head on one of his monster thighs. He kissed and sucked on my limp cock, licking every last drop of cum from it and from around my crotch.
I fell asleep for a while. When I woke I was under the covers with Hammond?s hot, hard body against my back, one of his arms under my head and the other around my waist. His dick was sandwiched between my thighs, touching my balls.
Hammond wasn?t asleep. He just lay there with me, like my bodyguard, making me feel safe as I slept.
I rolled around in his arms and faced him. He smiled at me and kissed me gently. I should have been sexually exhausted. I had never cum that many times that fast in my life before, but there was something about Hammond?s scent, the touch of his body against mine, and the look in his eyes that made me endlessly horny.
The instant he kissed me my cock sprang to life. He threw back the covers and devoured it. For more than an hour he sucked and every time I came I thought I would finally be satisfied, but I still wanted more. It seemed impossible that I could have any juice left inside me, but I came like a garden hose every time. Hammond kept his mouth on me the whole time. He never lost a drop. He was like a child suckling his mother. It seemed like he just couldn?t get enough.
Finally physical exhaustion trumped my sexual desire and I fell into a deep sleep. Hammond was as much in my dreams as he was in my bed. In my dreams we spent the rest of the weekend together. When I went home we talked for hours every day. He visited me. We moved in together.
When I woke it was late morning. Hammond was still in bed next to me, as wide awake as if he hadn?t slept at all, like he didn?t need to sleep. He folded back the sheets and ran his hands over my body.
?You go to the gym?? he asked.
I told him I did. I?d been going my whole adult life, and even though I?d never attained anywhere near the proportions of someone like him, I was still proud of my tight body. My arms, chest and shoulders were my best features. My arms stretched the tape to 19 inches. My shoulders were naturally wide and I had taken good advantage of that, working my delts into big round balls that showed even under loose fitting dress shirts.
?You ever want to get really big??
?Sure, but it?s probably not in the cards anymore. Even on steroids I doubt I?d get really big at this stage of my life.?
?How old do you think I am?? he asked.
?Your face is so masculine, I think it makes you look older than you really are, but then again your physique is so huge. Guys don?t get as big as you are until they are at least 25.?
?I?m fifty,? he said with a straight face.
?Fuck off!? I said.
?I?m not joking.?
I didn?t know what to say. He couldn?t have been that old, but he didn?t seem like he was lying either. I decided it just didn?t matter and let the subject drop.
?Usually when I meet a guy who can?t take his eyes off my body, it?s a guy who not only likes what he sees, he wants to be as big as I am. I could tell you were a guy like that the minute I walked in the bar.?
?I fantasize about it all the time. It?s just not going to happen.?
Hammond was quiet a moment. He looked beyond me, outside the room we were in, outside the time we shared.
?I?m about to tell you a story that was told to me by the man who gave me what I am offering to you. It sounds fantastic, unbelievable, any maybe it?s not true, but it?s as good an explanation as any.?
And then Hammond told me the story. He was right. It was so incredible that if he?d told it to the wrong person they would have had him committed.
?Long, long ago when the world was new, angels walked among men to protect them from evil. Their bodies of God?s angels were so magnificent they were desired by men and women alike, and some of them gave themselves freely to both. The women they slept with bore their sons, creatures not fully men and not completely angels, bigger than both ? taller, more muscular. They were stronger as well and they flew like the angels even though they didn?t have wings. This was not the only way in which they were unusual. They fed on the life juices of human men. It was fortunate for them that all men found them irresistible and gave of themselves freely, regardless of their usual sexual desires. Yet none of these new men could have children themselves, even though they could have sex in the normal way, and women desired them even more than they had desired the angels.
?Many of them settled in the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, and as with every place they lived through the ages, they were so adored eventually the customs of Sodom and Gomorrah changed to suit their needs. Outsiders thought they were wicked and burned Sodom and Gomorrah to the ground in the name of their ill conceived god, but as long as they could feed, the new men were as indestructible as the angels who were their fathers.
?For a time they scattered over the earth. Eventually many of them settled in ancient Greece, which led to the popularity of man/boy love, the adoration of athletic achievement, and the rise of the Greek army. With only a hundred of them an army could defeat any enemy. They marched with Alexander as he conquered the known world. One of them was his lover.
?They marched in the Roman legions and subjugated millions, building the Roman Empire and defending it for hundreds of years. When they clustered again in the Middle East they buttressed the Islamic hordes who swarmed over Africa and western Asia. Although Islam never embraced homosexuality the extreme segregation of the sexes in Islamic culture suited their needs well.
?A few years ago I met a man who claimed to be one of them ? not one of the original, mind you, but one of their progeny. Like vampires they propagate by conversion. They can feed from a man without affecting him until he dies, but if a man feeds from them more than twice their seed takes root inside his body. He becomes one of them. Even one feeding and he is bound to the one who fed him, unable to resist his will.
?They can be content to live without propagating for many years, but eventually the need to create progeny takes them over and they seek out men who want to join them.?
I didn?t say anything for a while. The story was beyond fantastic, although it suited my wildest muscle growth fantasies completely and I would have loved to believe it. Yet what explained my uncontrollable attraction for him? Just sex?
?So you are saying that sucking your dick explains how I feel around you?? I asked. ?And if I suck your dick two more times, I?ll become like you??
?Or fucking. Me fucking you counts too. Once more now.?
My dick had been hard since the minute I woke up in Hammond?s arms. He didn?t need to tell such a fantastic lie to fuck me again. I?d have fucked him forever if he wanted me. The odd thing was I think he knew that. Which meant that he was either delusional beyond any reckoning, or what he was saying was true. Either way it wasn?t like there was a downside.
He rubbed his gigantic prick provocatively between my thighs. The feeling of it rubbing against my scrotum made my cock wet.
?I can?t seduce you into it,? he said as lust roiled over me like the pounding waves of the ocean. ?You have to ask me for it, if you want it,? he whispered in my ear. ?My control over you allows me to suck your cum as much as I want, but I can?t seduce you into feasting on my cum. You have to really want me. I can?t take you otherwise.?
Memories of his cock fucking the cum out of me last night stirred my lust and I shuddered. ?I can?t promise it?s me that?s talking. I can?t tell where the effect you have on me ends and the reality of my lust for you begins. All I know is I want you in me more than I want to live,? I said to him. ?Fuck me again and make me cum with you inside of me. Drink as much of my jism as you want. Make me big like you or not. I don?t care if it?s real or all a lie. I just want you.?
Something came over his face I had never seen there before, a tender sadness, as though this mountain might begin to cry. For an instant I thought I might mean as much to him as I felt he meant to me. I thought perhaps the act of procreation, however it is accomplished, must be profound for any one.
Hammond rolled me over on my stomach, raised me up on my knees with my head down and my ass in the air. His blunt cock bumped against my tight hole and forced its way inside. My ass enveloped the head. He pushed deeper. He felt even better inside me the second time. I welcomed every inch home, and the ease we felt with each other this time deepened the pleasure we both felt. It loosened the bounds around us. Hammond poked at me more playfully, less afraid he might hurt me. I wiggled my ass as he fucked, inviting him to be more aggressive.
In a matter of minutes his cock had me cumming uncontrollably, and crying at the same time. Hammond caught some of it in his hands and lapped it with his tongue as he continued to fuck me, but drinking it wasn?t his endgame any more, it was only sport.
When I stopped, he lay his chest against my back and kissed my neck as he bucked into me with his hips. Eventually his weight wore me down. I lowered my stomach to the bed and he lay on top of me driving himself harder into me. His thrusts rubbed my cock against the sheets, making me firm again. Each time he bottomed out inside of me, I reveled in the feeling of exquisite fullness. I could feel him getting thicker and harder inside me. I could feel the ridge around his cock head strafing my insides. It made me harder too.
Hammond pulled out. He lifted me from the bed and stood me against the mirror on my hotel room wall. I put my forearms against it and braced my head against them. I had to stick my butt out away from the mirror to lower my ass for him. He stood behind me and slid inside me anxiously, steadying himself with his hands on my shoulders. As much as he had contained himself as we began, he started becoming more frantic, pounding me so hard it was all I could do to hold still. Then with a guttural roar I?d never heard from a man before he pounded even harder, and I felt hot liquid filling me inside. My cock burst like a geyser, coating my arms, my face and drenching the mirror. Both of us kept squirting until the carpet was wet at our feet with our cum and our sweat.
Unhitched, we fell into each other and lay on the floor hugging as tightly as we could. Inside of me I felt warmth, like life, and the gentle agitation of change. I felt flush. My muscles felt full and my skin was tight, like I?d just done supersets with every muscle in my body. I stretched watched my muscles jump into bold relief all over my body, hardening, throbbing, swelling.
Hammond raised his head. ?It?s beginning,? he said.
As exhilarated as I felt, I also felt frightened. What was about to happen was the fulfillment of a fantasy I had had since childhood, but it was also the unstoppable, irreversible beginning of the end of my life as I had known it.
Hammond sat up. He lifted my shoulders and wrapped his bulging arms under mine, cradling my upper body on his crossed legs and rocking me as he kissed my head.
My heart began to beat stronger. Blood rushed to my groin and I got major wood. It was so hard it almost hurt, and it was at least an inch longer and thicker than it had been a few minutes ago. My balls were swollen to twice their normal size and squirmed inside my scrotum as if fighting for their freedom. It was such a breathtakingly sexual feeling I forgot my fear and anxiety. I grabbed my cock in front of Hammond and just started jacking it, wetting my hands with the cum on the mirror to lubricate myself.
Hammond rubbed my swelling pecs with his hands. Every time his fingers touched my nipples I shuddered all over. I tilted my head back and he gave me an open mouthed kiss. Our tongues entwined and I blasted the air with my cum.
We broke our kiss when I stopped cumming. As I caught my breath I caught a glimpse of myself in the cum drenched mirror. Every muscle was larger than before, more full and round. My arms were over twenty inches now. My chest was thick and hard. I could feel the muscles in my back spreading my arms and lifting me from Hammond?s lap. My quads were deeply separated and for the first time in my life they were almost as thick near the knees as they were at my groin. I stretched my feet and watched my calves turn into chiseled diamonds.
The most amazing thing was my face. I looked ten years younger, and I could almost see the lines in my face fading as my skin tightened and became more elastic.
Though my dick was soft, it was longer and thicker than it had been when I came ? a real butt buster. I could hardly believe it was sprouting from between my legs. I saw every muscle in my body expanding, filling the gaps between my joints, encroaching on one another, reaching what seemed like the limit of their growth, then inflating again, bulging, enlarging until it seemed like they should burst.
I held my huge biceps in my opposite hand and felt its heft and undentable hardness. I felt my huge shoulders and moved my fingers inside the grooves between the muscle heads.
Hammond?s dick had gotten hard as he watched me grow. It had settled in the deep canyon of my back. I could feel it throb under me, and it made me horny again. My cock was enormous now, over a foot long even soft. As it swelled and stiffened it stretched. It rose up and flopped back against my abs, the cock head stopping a couple inches from my face.
I stood up. Hammond stood behind me. We were the same size now, except for minor genetic differences. My arms were bigger than his. His chest was larger than mine. My cock was fatter, but his was longer. Both of us had the chiseled faces of hyper-masculine twenty-year-olds. I raised my arms and flexed in front of the mirror, enjoying the view in the confident, detached way of the professional bodybuilder, but neither of our cocks lost a bit of wood. When I ended my muscle show I reached behind my back and fondled Hammond?s hard dick.
Watching us in the mirror, I dropped to my knees in front of him and devoured his prick, stretching my mouth and throat around it, washing it with my spit and enjoying the feel of it deep inside the other end of me. It was no trouble now devouring the whole thing, pulling his hard butt into me and slurping it from the root to the tip. I poked it against the sides of my throat. I held it deep inside without losing my breath. None of it was difficult for me now. In fact from the roof of my mouth and my tongue to deep down in my throat I felt a tremulous tingling sensation every time Hammond?s cock rubbed against my insides. It was almost as great as getting sucked.
I could feel Hammond going wild at my attentions. His cock was getting thicker and firmer every time I downed it, but I wanted his tension to build until his knees almost buckled. I wanted to give him the best blow job of his life, so I slowed my assault and held him on edge a few minutes before letting him blast down my throat and slurping it all up like chocolate syrup.
?Mmmm,? I said. ?My first meal.?
But Hammond gave a wane smile and said, ?I?m afraid sucking one of ourselves is a bit like drinking diet cock. It takes great, but there aren?t any calories.?
?What do you mean??
?I mean we need to suck other guys,? Hammond said sadly.
And then I realized my fantasy wasn?t quite as complete as I?d thought it was.

Comments welcomed at [email protected]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to wbhunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2007, 10:18 PM

wbhunk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to wbhunk Send a message via Yahoo to wbhunk
Josef has returned.....and WHAT a return! Beautifully done, my friend.
  #3   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2007, 05:06 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
What a great early Halloween present. Thanks!
  #4   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2007, 07:42 PM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
Absolutely a beautiful erotic muscle story. The mythos is beautifully worked out as is the tension finally between what the men desire and what they can have. This is absolutely first rate work!!

Thanks!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options