The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Continuous Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Continuous Muscle Growth Stories Read, create, and contribute to "never-ending" muscle growth stories!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to josefhoward's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2007, 12:28 PM
Josef Howard

josefhoward is on a distinguished road
One Hundred and One

One Hundred and One
by Josef Howard
The meeting room at the campus health clinic was filled to bursting, in more ways than one. Not only were there so many men in the room that all the folding chairs were occupied, forcing the overflow to sit on the floor or stand against the wall; Walt had never seen so many big guys in one place. Some of them were so big it was plain they had difficulty fitting into their clothes.
Walt had freaked when he got the note from the campus health clinic yesterday. Frankly he didn?t know what to expect at this ?mandatory meeting?. But the sight of this group of guys had him hard from the minute he walked in the room, and it was obvious his compatriots were all in the same condition. The room ranged from gym bodies like Walt all the way up to really incredible hulks. One of the guys standing against the wall must have been over 300 pounds and he was barely 5?8?. His shoulders, chest and arms were seriously rupturing the seams of his XXXL t-shirt, and the stiff slab of sausage meat that pushed out his crotch was even more impressive. As thick as a zucchini, it wrapped around his hip.
The door at the front of the room opened. The one and only intern that Walt had ever seen at the clinic walked in. At least he thought it was the same guy, but he was bigger than Walt remembered, even though he?d been a gay guy?s wet dream even three months ago when Walt had seen him for the flu. He was wearing a short sleeve pullover. His massive biceps gathered the sleeves up at the base of his delts and bunched up like firm melons as he moved his arms.
The intern stood at the lectern, leaning forward supported by his bulging arms. ?Thank you for coming. Some of you are wondering why I called you here. Some of you are probably wondering why I didn?t call you together sooner.? What little chatter he had interrupted ceased. ?Over the last few weeks and months all of you have unwittingly taken part in an unauthorized research study of mine on the effects of a highly active anabolic compound. As you probably know the university?s medical trial ethics require informed consent of participants in medical experiments. This is a rule I have broken.
?I started my experiment about six months ago with Kamyar.? The intern pointed to the short muscle stud Walt had noticed when he walked in the room. ?After observing its effects on the few of you I saw on a regular basis, as you have no doubt realized, I violated a second ethical rule and took the compound myself.?
?Why are we here?? someone asked.
?Is this a support group?? someone else asked.
?Call it whatever you like. Make of it whatever you like. I just thought it was time that you met each other,? the intern continued calmly.
Walt spoke up. ?How much bigger are we going to get??
The intern motioned for Kamyar to come to the front of the room. He helped him remove his t-shirt. Several of the guys gasped. It was plain Kamyar was in a class all his own, with musculature that went far beyond the modern limits of even the most extreme bodybuilding. Walt?s heart was pounding like a pile driver at the thought that he might get as big as this monster.
?Is that the limit?? asked a guy in the front row.
?Kamyar, how much weight did you gain last week?? the intern asked.
?Fifteen pounds.?
The intern stared stoically at the young man in the front row. ?I don?t think we know yet.?
?When did you take your shot?? another guy asked. It was a good question, since the intern was about as big as a top ranked amateur bodybuilder.
?Three months ago.?
The room erupted. It seemed everyone talked at once. Some at the intern, others to each other. Someone asked if there was an antidote. The intern flexed his arms and admired his hugely thick, round biceps and the sweep of his triceps. ?Why would you want one?? he responded.
He lowered his arms and the room got quiet again. ?Listen to me,? he said. ?You can tell anyone you want, you can sue anyone you want. I have dropped out of the medical school and quit already and all I have is a hundred grand in student loan debts.? He held up a clip board. ?This is a list of your names and contact information. Anyone who doesn?t want to be on it, come up here after I?m gone and cross your name out with this black felt tip pen. It?s the only list I have. I?ve erased your names from the computers. What?s left of the list I?m leaving with you. I think the ones that are left on the list will enjoy each other?s company.? He punctuated the comment with his first and only smile, a wry one that he plainly enjoyed. ?I?ve left my cell humber on the list too, in case any of you want to talk to me some more.?
When he left a few of the guys came forward to cross off their names and left the room. The others stayed. A swarthy student in the front row stood. His clothing was tight, but fashionably fitted. He?d obviously kept up his clothing purchases with his growth, yet even he had rebellious shock of dark chest hair spilling over the collar of his shirt above the knot of his tie.
?Anyone who isn?t interested in working through our situation as a group, you?re welcome to leave now. The rest of you, stick around. It?s time we got to know each other.?
The room was as sexually charged as it had been when Walt first arrived. The hundred or so guys who stood or sat in the folding chairs or on the floor were on edge not only about their long term future but also what would happen in the next few minutes. Not a one of them could get his raging hard-on down as they glanced around the room at the other huge guys.
The tall, swarthy guy standing in front of them in the well-fitted dress shirt unfastened the top button of his shirt and loosened his tie. ?I just got this shirt last Friday and already it?s getting too tight in the neck,? he said in a low voice looking down at his feet, half to himself. He handed the clipboard the intern had left behind to Walt who was standing near the front and asked him to count the names.
?Listen up,? he said as the other guy counted, ?My name is Doug. How many of you guys are gay??
About two dozen hands went up, as most of the guys avoided eye contact with each other.
?Yeah? Only that many? I see a lot more of you looking at each other sporting hard-ons. Don?t be coy. I wouldn?t have given any of you a second look a few months ago, but since the Doc gave me my ?flu shot? I?ve been so horny I could fuck a dog. My girl friend quit fucking me because she thinks I?m too big ? and not just my muscles ? know what I mean? And lately guys as big as me and bigger get me harder than any pussy ever did. If you can?t relate to this feel free to leave now, but somehow I don?t expect a rush to the door.?
Walt was finished counting.
?How many do we have?? Doug asked him.
?One hundred and one.?
?One hundred and one,? Doug repeated in his booming stage voice so they all could hear. ?One hundred and one guys who suddenly find themselves bigger than a barn and hornier than a bitch in heat. I think we?re going to need each other in more ways than we can imagine right now. I propose we meet here tomorrow at the same time. And next time someone else can tell us about how all this has affected him. Let?s see how many of you can keep your pants on while you?re listening.? Doug took back the clipboard and took Walt?s hand. ?Me, I?ve reached my limit.? Walt followed him out the door as he led him out of the room.
Doug closed the dorm room door behind us and dead bolted it. ?In case my roommate comes back in the next hour or so,? he said. He pulled his tie off and tossed it over the desk chair. ?C?mere,? he said to Walt and pulled him closer.
Their eyes locked. Their pecs grazed through their shirts. The ridge of Doug?s pec rubbed Walt?s nipple and his dick jumped an inch inside his pants.
Walt was almost six foot tall, but Doug was just a bit taller. Doug leaned down and rubbed his lips against Walt?s open mouth. Their lips joined and their mouths sucked. Walt unbuttoned more of Doug?s dress shirt and slid his hands inside over Doug?s furry chest. Walt had never felt or even seen a chest as hairy as Doug?s. It was almost like animal fur, straight, but coarse. He unbuttoned the rest of Doug?s shirt.
Doug forced his mouth down to his chest. Walt licked his furry pecs and sucked on one of his fingerling nipples. Doug moaned and pushed harder on his head. ?Oh, shit!? Doug cried. His chest muscles went rigid and his cock jerked inside his pants. Walt rubbed it hard through his pants as he lapped at his nipples.
Doug raised Walt?s chin. They kissed deeply again.
?Why?d you pick me?? Walt asked. ?I mean out of the ninety-nine other guys in the room??
?I?ve seen you around campus. I?ve been watching you grow over the last month. I think I even remember seeing you once at the clinic, maybe when you first saw the Doc. Anyway, watching you grow in slo mo has been making me hot for weeks. I wanted to see what?s been going on under your clothes, and I?ve been dying to show another guy like me what he?s got to look forward to. Plus I kind of thought you looked gay and might know what to do with a guy.?
Doug finished unbuttoning his shirt. Amazingly the fur petered out at his pecs. His abs were almost furless, except for a thin line down the middle that slowly grew thicker below the navel. But even more amazing was his muscles. Walt had never seen a chest like Doug?s, not even in pictures. It was as though it had been carved out of living steel. Five pairs of abdominals bulged and heaved with every breath and held up a pair of magnificent pecs that were so large they defied gravity.
Doug had to peel his shirt off over his shoulders and arms, they had grown so big. His traps rose up to his ears like two sides of a tent. The upper arms were easily twenty-four inches cold. His forearms were almost twenty themselves and covered in the same dense black steel wool that carpeted his chest.
Doug could see Walt?s hungry eyes devouring his body. He smiled and raised his arms up in a double bi that practically made Walt cream his pants. Then he lowered his wrists and squeezed out a most muscular that made his upper body seem to swell like a balloon about to burst.
Doug unbuckled his belt, slipped it out of the loops, and dropped it on the floor, alternating between grinning and pretending not to notice Walt?s open-mouthed stare and his hand rubbing his crotch.
Doug turned away as he unbuttoned his slacks and unzipped his fly. His back was so wide it formed more of a T than a V, and the muscles were so huge and separated they formed canyons. It was as much of a struggle to get his pant legs over his thighs and calves as it had been to remove his shirt. But the straining brought the muscles of his ass and his legs into bold relief. Each of his thighs was a thick as his waist and covered with the same dark fur that coated his forearms and chest.
When he had stepped out of his pants, Doug looked playfully over his shoulder at Walt. Then slowly he turned, holding the biggest fucking prick Walt had ever seen in his life. It was as thick and long as a zucchini. Doug held it like a rope about half way up and wagged it at him. At his groin were two gonads the size of ostrich eggs. Walt never could have imagined it was so big, even after having felt it inside his pants.
?See what I mean? And I only got the shot four months ago. When I first started growing my girl couldn?t get enough of me. What girl doesn?t like a tight body, right? But when my arms got to twenty inches and my cock over ten, she got a little funny. She started looking at me differently, like I was so strong I might hurt her. And my dick was so big it won?t even fit all the way inside her cunt. When I really went at it with her I was hurting her in a whole different way. Finally she left me for some guy on the crew team. Said I was too much for her. Since then the only comfort I?ve had has been my hands. Five times a day some days. And still I can?t get sex off my mind. My dad thinks I?m turning into some kind of clothes horse, but I gotta keep buying shirts every week or I?m going to have to walk around naked. I met a tailor on the south side of town that turns them around in a week. I have him add a couple inches to my measurements every time he makes a new set, but still these things barely last a week.?
Doug squeezed his dick and it started to stiffen and grow: twelve inches, thirteen, fourteen. By the time it was pointed straight at Walt it must have been over sixteen inches. Who knows how long it got when it was rock hard and about to blow? Doug looked down at it and looked at Walt. He was proud of it, but just a little sheepish about it too.
?I figured some guy like you ? some one who was going through the change like me ? might be able to handle it. God, it turns me on to see it sticking out from between my own legs! Take off your clothes, Walt. I want to see what?s been going on under there.?
Walt had been sitting on the edge of the bed watching Doug disrobe. He stood up and pulled his tight t-shirt over his head, stretching out his tight fitness model abs. When he tossed the shirt to the floor his chest and his shoulder muscles bunched up in full round bundles marbled with veins. Though he was way smaller than Doug, Doug still stared at him with deep appreciation and wet his lips with this tongue.
?Nice. Real nice. Flex your arms for me,? Doug said.
Walt obliged. His biceps were so full they completely filled the distance between his forearm and his delts, and though they were only 18 inches, they were still impressive.
Walt lowered his arms and unbuckled his pants. As he tugged them down around his thick thighs, his ten inch boner bounced free. He?d been proud of how big it had gotten over the last few weeks, and even after gawking at Doug?s he was still proud. No only was it long, it was extra thick, although it narrowed at the head like a rocket.
Doug stepped closer. He fondled Walt?s penis. Then he squatted in front of him and sucked it into his mouth, drawing it deep into his throat. Walt held his head tight against his groin and pushed hard into his mouth. Doug slowly slurped his way to the top. He looked up at Walt and smiled. He pushed Walt backwards to the bed and hauled his legs, still bound by the ankles in his jeans, high above his head. He pointed his gigantic cock between Walt?s tight cheeks and bucked with his hips, sliding a few inches inside.
Walt thought it would hurt, but instead it felt great. He squeezed tightly with his sphincter. Doug pushed deeper. Past the halfway mark Walt felt like he was being split in two, but it still felt good. Doug stuck his head between Walt?s legs and kissed him, sucking on his tongue as he finished impaling him.
?You like that, huh? I thought you would. I never thought I?d say this, but the last few months I dream every night about getting fucked by a guy like me. Maybe I?ll have to let you fuck me.?
The thought of piercing the crack between Doug?s huge hard glutes made Walt?s cock bounce with glee.
?What?s your girl friend think of this thing between your legs, Walt?? Doug asked as he yanked it with his hand while he fucked him. ?You have a girl friend, Walt??
?N-n-noooo,? Walt struggled to answer as Doug?s fucking jerked him around.
?I didn?t think so. Truth is that?s the other reason I had my eye on you. Guy like you probably has experience with other guys.?
Walt didn?t deny it. Although he wasn?t exactly out, the only sexual experience he had up to now had been with a few guys in high school on camping trips and a few older men. Walt hadn?t had to go through a transition from liking girls to liking guys like most of the other men who?d been part of the intern?s experiment, and he had been so excited to hear the shot had that effect on the other guys. So far every guy he?d met in college had been straight. He had fantasies about being assigned a hot gay man as his roommate in the dorms, but instead he?d landed a Christian fundamentalist with an annoying girl friend.
?Oh, fuck, Walt, you got a tight ass. Bet you never been fucked by a guy as big as me, huh??
Truth was until now there probably hadn?t been guys as big as Doug, or at least Walt thought so based on his limited experience with other guys and what he?d seen in pictures, even morphs.
?Oh, God, Walt! I?m cumming. Shit, and it feels so good fucking you.?
Walt grabbed his throbbing cock and jerked it as Doug pounded his ass. Before Doug finished, Walt was squirting all over himself and spraying Doug?s chest and face. Doug kept fucking even after stopped squirting, just to keep Walt?s pipes gushing. When Walt finally finished, Doug slowly withdrew and lay his sticky dick next to Walt?s, sliding them against each other. Though Doug had fantasized about fucking a guy for months now, two dicks side by side rubbing against each other still seemed odd in a hot kind of way. Doug wrapped a hand around them both and jacked them with his big calloused paw. Neither one of them had softened, and the thought of another go at it had them both breathing hard and heavy.
Doug slurped up Walt?s cock and tasted his cum. He washed it with his tongue and tugged at it with his hard sucking. ?I never sucked dick before. Who?d have thought it tasted better this much better than pussy?? Doug swallowed Walt?s whole cock. Walt?s hips bucked reflexively, and his hands mashed Doug?s mouth into his crotch. When Doug came up for a breath he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and laughed. ?Somebody?s enjoying himself.? Doug took just Walt?s dickhead in his mouth, sucked hard and released. ?Good. Because I am too.? He impaled his throat on Walt?s dick again and began slurping and sucking like a high powered vacuum. He kept it up even when Walt came, drinking every ounce of jism he squirted down his throat.
Doug let Walt?s hard cock flop from his mouth and smacked his lips. ?Now I?m ready for that fuck,? he said with a grin. Doug put his huge thick thighs on either side of Walt?s muscular chest. Doug?s zucchini cock was curved straight up from his groin to the bottom of his furry pecs. He pointed Walt?s hard cock at his asshole and lowered his broad ass until it completely engulfed it. ?God, that feels really good! Why the hell did I used to think that would hurt?? Doug said.
Walt ground his groin against Doug?s tight ass and began bucking and fucking it. His hands slid up Doug?s chest and his fingers combed the thick fur on his pecs as his pinky finger flicked his nipples. Doug bent his sixteen inch cock down to Walt?s face. It was so long the end extended above mouth. Walt licked it and sucked along the side. Walt grabbed it at the bottom and the middle and jerked it as he fucked.
?Oh, God! Fuck me harder! I?m cumming!? Doug shouted. His cock jerked and fired cum on the wall behind Walt?s head. Walt pounded his ass as fast and hard and he could, dumping his load in Doug?s tight muscle ass. Doug sat down on his cock and squeezed it in his ass. He leaned down, rubbing his sweaty chests together and kissed Walt long and hard. He broke the kiss and whispered in his ear, ?I guess this makes us fuck buddies.?

comments welcomed at [email protected]

This is intended as a starting point for other authors to tell other stories with any one of the other 99 men in the support group. How did they get their shot from the intern? What effect did it have on their life?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2007, 12:27 PM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
"Chad?"

Chad turned, looking for the owner of the deep, masculine voice that called his name. It didn't surprise him someone noticed him. He was the QB that had been Penn State in the Cotton Bowl only last month. He was the Big Man on Campus, and after his flu shot, he defined that term. The 225 pound star athlete had become the 275 lb All American powerhouse who had led the school to its first national title in 15 years.

The voice had a tinge of familiarity, but the face was unmistakable. "Pipsqueak?" Chad said, both to confirm that that was who it was and to reassert the relationship they had.

Brad's smile faded at the term, but he forced it back as he extended his hand. "Long time," Brad said.

Chad looked over his classmate. He wore a baggy sweatshirt that concealed his body, but even so, the onetime 175lber was obviously part of the experiment. His shoulders appeared broad, and his grip let Chad know that Pipsqueak was still not enamoured with the nickname Chad had given him. Chad looked down, trying to judge how effective the experiment had been on Brad. His sweat pants were baggy, but a pretty sizable bulge traveled along his right thigh.

"Ya, long time," replied Chad. "What's it been? Three and a half months since you moved out?"

"Ya," replied Brad. "You and Amy still together?"

"No," said Chad. "She left right after you. Something about me being too horny and too much for her."

Brad nodded.

Chad looked around. The other men in the room were pairing up. He looked toward Kamyar lustfully, but the superstud was surrounded by would-be suitors.

"He is a lot to behold," Brad said.

"Trained with him a couple times in the gym," Chad said. "Never went beyond that, though."

Brad shrugged, momentarily displaying the huge hills that lay under his shirt. He tried to relax so not to display his intentions.

Chad continued to survey the room, and walked over to wear the intern had placed the sheet with men's numbers on it. Brad followed.

"I was wondering," Brad said meekly, "if you might want to catch up on old times? "

Chad didn't answer, but saw a few guys checking him out. None were quite as good looking as Brad.

"You still doing that fitness modeling stuff?" Chad asked.

"Not in the last couple months. Since I got the flu shot, I progressed a bit beyond the fitness look."

"Really," said Chad, his voice piqued with curiousity. "Can't tell under the moo moo you're wearing." Chad looked him over again, trying to size up his friend. "You always did have a hot ass, but I thought after you left..."

"Thought maybe we could talk about that too," Brad said.

Chad nodded a non-committal nod. "Guess so," he agreed noting that most of his better prospects were leaving with someone else. At least he had their phone numbers. Finally, he turned to Brad, "Sure Pipsqueak. Let's go back to the old pad."

"Love to," smiled Brad.

Chad led the way, walking fast with anticipation at relieving his pent up sexual frustrations.

"So, what happened with Amy?"

"Like the guy said," replied Chad, "I'm always horned up and after the manhood popped 12 inches, she couldn't handle it."

"You always did like it rough," Brad said, a bit more of an accusation than a statement. "I remember the screams coming from your room as you did her, even before the shot."

Chad smiled. "Hey man, I've always been one hell of a lay. 'sides, she loved it. Kept coming back for more, didn't she. Ya, I'd fuck her raw. Her, and her roommate, and the cheer leading squad."

"So the cheating had nothing to do with her leaving?"

"No, she knew she could barely keep up with me. And after the shot. Shit, I shoot ten times a day now."

They turned into an apartment building. The door man nodded to them, recognizing both. They took the elevator to up.

"And after the championship?"

Chad smiled. "That didn't hurt the sex life." He laughed a bit. "Want a story?" He didn't wait for an awswer. "After the win, the PSU quarterback came to our locker room to congratulate me. I met him in nothing but a towel, and watched as his jaw dropped. 'Shit man, knew you were strong, but you got some bod.' I flexed my arm, watching the envy in his face as my 22s ripped up." Chad smiled at this, watching Brad for a reaction. There was none. "I saw him checking me out more. 'Hope I didn't hurt you when you shouldered my abs,' then flexed my ten pack for him to see. The towel accidently on-purpose dropped, exposing the rest of my bod for him to gawk out. Well," Chad said, opening the door to the apartment, "without going into too much detail, the guy walked funny for the next week."

The door closed behind Brad. He looked around. "I bet he did," Brad said. "Just like me after you raped me. Didn't change the apartment much did you," he said, picking up one of the new trophies that adorned Chad's shelf.

"Oh, is that what you want to call it?" Chad said, moving over to him. "You know you wanted it."

"Ya," Brad said, turning to Chad and staring him in the eye. "That's always what no means."

"Amy always said no too. No! No! Oh No. Stop!" Chad said in a higher pitched voice, mocking the protests. "It hurt real good, didn't it, Pipsqueak."

Brad smiled at the name, then moved forward and brought his lips to Chad's. They pressed their mouths together, and Chad forced his tongue into Brad's mouth to start the wrestling match.

Brad wasn't passive. He brought his hands under the bottom of Chad's shirt, feeling the cinder blocks of defined flesh and the substantial shelf of the athlete's pecs. His torso was covered with a fine soft fur that made the hardness of his body that much more sexy.

"You always did like my abs, didn't you?" Chad whispered, flexing his abs. "Bet you can't wait til their flexing over you as I fuck the shit out of you, right boy?"

Brad took the opportunity to lift Chad's shirt up, revealing the Olympian body. "Still growin'?" Brad whispered back.

Chad smiled wryly. "Ya. About seven pounds a week. Not like Kamyar, but respectable. But, you always liked the fact that I was so huge" Chad took a step back, then unbuttoned his jeans. Brad knew the stud liked to go commando, so seeing the abundunt bush didn't surprise him. Chad pulled his pants down, his cock springing to live at a good thirteen inches. His balls were the size of grapefruits and hung low, pushed forward by ripped quads that touched each other, even with his wider-than-normal stance. "287 last time I weighed myself." Chad saw the tingle in Brad's eye that he took for lust. "So, what do you think, Pipsqueak?" Chad flexed his pecs, and turned to the side, flexing his arm into an L that showed all 23 inches of his arms.

Brad stepped forward with a smile. He placed his hand on Chad's cannonball-hard bicep and squeezed. "I think you'd better stop calling me that," said Brad, applying such force to his grip that Chad flinched with surprise.

Brad didn't release his grip, but pulled in Chad's arm hard, making the stud step back hard and slam into the wall.

"My turn," he said with an authority that Chad was not use to hearing.

Brad removed moved his hand and placed them on his hips, flexing his chest and lats for the first time so that the baggy sweatshirt became tight over his massive torso. He then raised his arms into his own double bicep that stretched the sleeves of the shirt. The shirt now raised up enough that Chad could see Brad's thin waist and solid bricks that lay hidden below the fabric.

Brad nodded, releasing his flex and grabbing the top of his shirt. He pulled, ripping the fabric with ease and exposing a set of thick and defined slabs of muscle. He yanked the fabric off his shoulders, revealing rounded delts and ripped traps. Brad's arms were thick tubes of muscle that rippled with every movement. "You said you were 287? I was 315 the last time I weighed myself. Gained 65 pounds of muscle the first month, and another 50 the next. Still growing at a good 12 or 13 pounds per week. Oh," he added, pulling down his sweats showing a set of massive wheels that were so ripped and hard, Chad gulped at the sight. The cock that jutted out was so fat and long, it looked more like a squash than a penis. And Brad's balls were so large and full, Chad actually felt insecure in his own endowement. "and I knew you planned on getting that cock of yours in my hot ass, but I think that plan is about to change." Brad put both his hands on his large meat and started stroking it.

Chad stared, then shook off any insecurities he had. He started to take a step forward.

Brad smiled, then put both his hands on Chad's shoulders. Chad pressed into him, but Brad forced him back against the wall. Brad leaned into him, his massive cock trapped next to Chad's thinner and smaller organ against their tight abs. Brad thrust his hips, making sure his hard meet rubbed into Chad's. Chad felt his own furry pecs rubbing into Brad's meatier hairless shelves, and Chad wondered just how much bigger Brad's cleavage was than his own. Brad moved his mouth to Chad's and, asserting control, forced his tongue into Chad's mouth.

Chad tried to move his arms, but Brad pressed them hard into the wall. He flexed, but felt Brad,s power consume his. He felt Brad shake his head 'no' as he force kissed Chad. When Brad finally pulled back, he raised an arm, his own 25 inch mountain flexed right in Chad's face. "Lick it, Runt!" With his free hand, Brad slammed Chad's face into his bicep.

Chad felt his mouth on the iron hard meat. He tried to mouth his protests, but couldn't form the words. His teeth bit into the flesh and his lips carassed it with his words, and he felt Brad laugh. He felt a warm ooze drip along his throbbing cock.

"Looks like the star athlete likes being dominated by a bigger man," Brad said. With some suddenness, he released Chad who slumped forward. Brad now stepped back and stood tall, allowing Chad to take in all his size. "Ya, it's only been a few months, but it seems that shot worked a bit better on me than it did on you!" Brad struck a most muscular pose, flaring his powerful lats, flexing his tree-like thighs and football-like calves.

Chad stared. "Look, Pip... I mean Brad. I know that maybe..."

"Maybe! Dude, you don't know how much I looked forward to this day. You belittled me. Called me names, and when you're whores couldn't service you, you forced me to. You said you were my friend, but when I escaped from you, you forgot I existed. Well, you're gonna remember this!" Brad grabbed Chad and pulled him to the couch.

Chad fought, trying to escape, but Brad was stronger. He felt himself forced on the couch. Brad stood over him, laughing. "I know you always liked my abs," he said, flexing his ten pack hard so the ab column thin and extended, his intercostals ripped and pulled taut on either side. Brad then vacuumed his stomach so thin it seemed to vanish. With perfect muscle control, he flexed each side of his abs independently, then thrust his abs forward and rolled them from top to bottom. "And if you think that's hot," he said, wait until that meat of yours is shooting your load on these bricks as I fuck that sweet as of yours with my monster cock."

Before Chad could say anything, Brad grabbed his legs and bent him in half. He felt the man's huge head press into his tender ass, splitting him open. "No!" He cried meekly as he felt his virgin ass invaded by the thick steely rod.

"Hurts so good," Brad mocked as he drove inch after inch into Chad.

Chad struggled, squeezing his glutes hard but this just made Brad harder. He felt the huge stud slam into him, Chad's head smacking the back of the couch. Each thrust seemed harder than the first, and Chad felt his own cock oozing his own substantial juices over his own abs.

Brad's strong hands moved to Chad's pecs He grabbed Chad's nipples and squeezed hard, causing Chad to moan in a comination of pain and pleasure. Chad reached up, feeling the hardness of Brad's own pecs. Brad flexed hard, as Chad tweaked his nipples. Chad looked up, but the pleasure on his former roommate's face was hidden by his firm shelf. As Chad stared he saw that powerful ab column that Brad had so expertly controlled ripple and flex with each thrust of Brad's hips. Chad moved his own huge cock to rub against those hard bricks, using Brad's thrust to jerk his own wanton meat.

"Oh god..." Chad started to moan, feeling his huge nuts pulling into firing position. "God Brad. Yes... Please..."

Hearing the submission in Chad's voice pushed Brad to the edge. He started to thrust even harder, knowing the muscle man he was fucking could take it. Not holding back, he felt his first load move into position.

"I'm cumming," screamed Chad was the trigger Brad needed to shoot his own powerful load. The dual orgasms lasted almost fifteen seconds. Brad withdrew and collapsed on top of Chad, the man's substantial load acting as a lubricant between them.

Chad looked into Brad's eyes with sorrow, an unspoken apology for the past.

Brad nodded. "Ok, Runt," he said. "I'll move my stuff back in. Looks like you got yourself a roommate again."

Chad didn't say anything, knowing that his days dominating Brad were at an end and his life as a submissive slave were just beginning.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #3   Add to V.R.Goh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2008, 03:20 PM

V.R.Goh is on a distinguished road
A premise with promise. This could go so many directions. Allow me to provide a path.
-------------

"Hey, Alex," called a mysterious voice. Alejandro Morales, better known as Alex, turned toward the strong masculine tenor that beckoned for his attention. It belonged to his high school buddy, Jason Papakonstantinou. He and Jason stayed in relatively good shape from years of martial arts. Now, they looked like amateur bodybuilders. Jason wore an olive-green T-shirt that hugged every curve and bulge of his upper body, leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination, and a pair of blue jeans that drew attention to his tight muscular ass and sizable package.

"Hey, Jason," said the Latino heartthrob in a baritone voice that, to this day, surprised even him. "So, it looks like the 'flu shot' agreed with you, eh?"

"Got that right," said the Greek stud with a knee-weakening smile. "After I got the shot four months ago, I started gaining weight every week. I went from bench pressing 250 once to pressing 320 for reps. At first, Daphne was amazed that I was growing so fast. She could hardly keep her hands off of me. We were having so much sex, I would wear her out and still want more. Once my dick passed the twelve inch mark, we broke up. She said that I was too much for her, but we still remain friends."

"I know what you mean, hombre" Alex responded as they walked out of the clinic and toward the parking lot. "Gloria and I used to have sex for hours after I started growing. Once my dick became too long for her, she dumped me for a guy on the track team. Of course, I'm still psyched about being so damn strong."

"Yeah, I know," Jason responded wistfully, staring longingly at Alex's thick pecs which defied someone not to notice through his navy blue muscle shirt.

"You okay there, man?" Alex asked. Jason shook his head, bringing himself back to reality.

"Sorry about that, bro," Jason apologized. "It's just that I can't concentrate when all I think about is fucking someone into oblivion. The problem is, not only is my cock too much for any woman, but I'm also growing out of my clothes every week."

"It is getting annoying having to buy new clothes every week," Alex agreed. "But, for me, there's nothing like hulking out of your old clothes with your new muscles. You should try it some time." With that, he flexed his right biceps. The muscle rose to a bulging 22 inch softball with twin Himalayan peaks. Alex's arm became so huge, the sleeve tore halfway to the shoulder.

"Wait a minute," said Jason with a thoughtful look on his face. "That just gave me an idea on how to help fix our problem.

"What do you mean?"

"Let's go to my apartment," responded Jason as he ran to his car. "I'll tell you on the way." Alex ran after his friend toward his Jeep. They climbed in, and Jason drove back to his apartment near the college.

"So," Alex said, looking his friend in the eyes, "what's your master plan?"

"We record a video of us hulking out of our clothes," said Jason, excited, "and we could sell it online. I've lurked around those muscle growth sites, and you wouldn't believe how many muscle lovers there are."

"So, all we do," Alex said, coming to grips with Jason's idea, "is made a tape of us ripping out of our old clothes and sell it for profit." Jason nodded.

"Works for me," Alex said with a shrug. "But first, let's get rid of this excess energy. I'm so horny I could fuck this car." Jason pulled into his parking space and busted out laughing at his friend's comment. They got out and rode the elevator up to the ninth floor. When they got out, Jason quickly walked over to a door marked 9C and unlocked the door. The two friends all but ran inside the door and locked it.

"Time to shed these clothes and show you what a Greek god looks like," said Jason with a smile on his face. He gingerly peeled his T-shirt off and tossed it to the floor. He then removed his jeans just as carefully, leaving him in nothing but a pair of red boxer briefs. Alex gasped when he saw his best friend's new body.

Jason was absolutely shredded. His neck was a massive column of sinewy brawn, connected to traps that rose up towards his ears. His broad shoulders looked like cannonballs were implanted beneath his skin, while his arms looked to be the size of the average man's legs. He performed a front double biceps pose, and the Latino gasped again as Jason's biceps peaked like Mount Everest and split into twin bulges of steel-hard muscle. The Greek godlike being then brought one arm down and flexed his triceps muscle. The three-headed muscle bore the semblance of a horseshoe that would be big on a Clydesdale.

"Damn, bro," said Alex in awe of his friend's development. Jason brought his hands behind his head and crunched his abdominals. Five pairs of muscles as hard as stone erupted from his skin in bold relief. His legs were wheels of steel, with the kind of definition that bodybuilders only dream of, and his calves were huge and diamond-hard. In short, the 6'2", 225 pound Jason Papakonstantinou could easily be mistaken for a Greek god made flesh. The whole time, Alex was stroking himself through his jeans. The Latin muscle god ran straight to his friend and locked lips with him. The both continued this kiss of pure passion as Jason helped Alex get undressed. Once Alex's shirt was off, he removed his pants and boxers while Jason took off his boxer briefs. After they were naked, Alex locked his lips onto Jason right pec and began to suck and lick away like a pro. Jason moaned as he felt his friend's lifeguard shoulders.

"Shit," Jason swore. "You don't know how long I've waited for this. It's been all I could do to keep from fucking you in public." Alex's expert tongue then traveled down Jason's hairless body, slaloming down his rock-hard abs to the treasure that hung between his legs.

"Are you gonna talk, or are you gonna suck my dick?" Alex said before he locked his lips on Jason semi-hard cock. Jason got down onto the floor and positioned himself at Alex's crotch. Grabbing his thick cock in hand, Jason wrapped his lips around Alex's tube steak and they both sucked away like a couple of professionals. The moans coming from both cock-stuffed mouths intensified as their fuck poles grew. From 12 inches to 13, then 14, they were amazed at how big the other's dick was growing. When both cocks were at their maximum length, they must've measured 18 inches long and as thick as a beer can.

Alex and Jason then started to buck their hips in time with the other's ministrations. After a moment of this, they both were thrown over the edge. They came in their best friend's mouth, tasting the other's salty, musky mancream.

After dislodging their flesh swords, Alex got onto his hands and knees and looked at his friend. They were both still rock hard and ready to go again. Jason instinctively knew what to do and stood behind his friend. With one thrust, his dick was lodged in Alex's hot Latin ass.

"Sweet merciful fuck!" Alex shouted as Jason's godlike dick penetrated territory unknown to any dick. Jason began to thrust in and out of the ass in front of him, each time bringing his dick halfway out and thrusting more back in. With each thrust, Jason built up in speed until his hips were bucking like an untamed bronco. Alex grunted in pain and pleasure as eighteen inches of Greek sausage was piston-fucking his virgin ass.

"God, yes! Oh, great Greek musclegod! Jason! Yes, Jason!" Alex screamed as he came, spewing his juices onto the floor. After a moment, Jason erupted, filling his friend's ass with his seed. Alex shouted something in Spanish that sounded like he was enjoying himself. Alex then pulled himself from Jason's dick and stood up, his ass still leaking cum. Jason finally got a look at his best friends body.

At 6'4" tall and 295 pounds of rock-hard brawn, Alex was as every bit an athletic Aztec Adonis as Jason was a gorgeous Greek god. He had the face of a male model with the body of a championship bodybuilder, with the swollen 18 inch dick that would make a porn star jealous. Jason sighed with lust as he dropped to his hands and knees and offered his ass to the Hispanic vision of massive muscularity and pulchritudinous perfection. Jason shouted with glee as a foot and a half of man meat penetrated his ass and went to town. Alex quickly built up momentum until his piston-fuck matched his friend's speed.

"Ah, yeah! Holy fucking sex gods! Fuck, ALEX!" Jason screamed as his Latino friend gave him the fuck of a lifetime. Within moments, they both let out a loud roar as they came for the third time that night. Alex and Jason were in sexual heaven, calling out each other's names followed by the most imaginative uses of the word "fuck" paired with almost every orifice on the human body. After a few minutes of sex, they laid down on the floor, exhausted.

"Shit, bro!" Jason panted. "You are one hot fuck."

"You're no slouch yourself, hermano," Alex responded, equally spent. "You know, we should bring the others in on this little idea of yours."

"Sounds great," Jason agreed. "But, let's call them tomorrow. Let's see how long we can go." He looked to see that they were both still rock hard.

"Hey," Alex said. "Mind if I move in? That way, you can have me whenever you want."

"Cool," Jason responded. "Looks like were friends with benefits." With that, they decided to consummate their new living arrangements by fucking until the sun rose up.
  #4   Add to V.R.Goh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 17th, 2008, 12:31 PM

I couldn't resist adding another section to this story. It's just so incredible.

-----------

The name's Gabriel, but you can call me Gabe. When I started at this college, I didn't know anyone outside of my roommate, Scott. He's a business major, but his passion is working his massive muscles. Some days, when I'm alone in my dorm, I'll close my eyes and picture my roommate's incredible body. From his thick football-shaped traps and lifeguard shoulders to his humongous legs, he's a towering titan of massive masculine muscle and my wet dream made flesh. In addition to that, he's a really great guy. He's got an outgoing personality with an optimistic view of life. He was also surprised when he came out to me. When he told me that he was gay, I told him that it was fine with me.

Lately, however, he's been growing at a phenomenal rate. I think he outgrows his clothes every week. He's becoming positively colossal, and all of the weight he's gaining is rock solid USDA choice prime beef. In the three months I've known him, he's gone from a 5'9" 175 pound jock to a 5'11" 250 pound muscle god. The mental image of him that I conjure in my mind makes me so horny that I cum twice in a row. If I didn't have such a low self-esteem, I'd probably join him in the gym. It's strange that this incredible growth started when he got a flu shot at the clinic. One day, he comes in at about 8 after going to the clinic. I'm typing a report for my Music History class on Beethoven. His white tank-top (I refuse to call it a 'wife-beater') just barely contained his colossal chest while displaying his heavily muscled arms and shoulders. His jeans seemed to barely hold in the titanic thighs and bull-like calves beneath the fabric.

"Hey, Gabe," he says with a smile that makes me melt. "You won't believe what they told me at the clinic."

"What's up?" I responded, pulling myself away from my laptop.

"Remember that flu shot I got about three months ago?" he asked. I nodded. "Well, according to the guy who gave it to me and about 100 other guys, it was actually some scientific formula that makes you grow insane amounts of muscle in a short amount of time."

"That would explain the crazy growth spurt," I said. "But, why tell me?"

"I figured you would know someone who could, um, help me with the side effects," he answered sheepishly. "It's made us ridiculously horny, and it's been a month since my boyfriend broke up with me."

"Well," I said, "I might be able to help you there."

"What do you mean?"

"Um, Scott, I'm gay too. Not only that, but I think I love you. Please don't take this the wrong way, but you've become my wet dream. I've always found guys with big muscles to be really hot and, quite frankly, you're simply smoking to me." It felt really good to get that off of my chest that I sighed with relief. To my surprise, Scott was OK with it. What he said next nearly blew me away.

"I love you, too," he said. "Ever since I got here, you've been like a brother to me. You're everything I have ever wanted in a man. You're smart, funny, and you're kind of cute." With that, he approached me and held me in his strong arms. Leaning forward, we kissed like star-crossed lovers. With one push, I managed to push him away.

"Hold on," I said as I ran over to the door. I closed and locked the door as Scott stripped. I turned around just in time to see my new lover in all his muscular glory. I sighed as I took off my clothes. Tossing them in one corner, I ran to him and kissed him passionately.My hand drifted down across his eight pack abs toward his cock. When I grabbed hold of what was there, my hand met a tube steak the size of Florida. I looked down to see his 18-inch barge pole at full mast. Immediately, I dropped to my knees and took it into my mouth. I sucked away as if it was made to fit into my eager mouth. Scott moaned and panted as I gave him what must have been the fellatio of a lifetime. His hips bucked in time with my ministrations as I moaned into his cock. At the same time, I grabbed his tight muscular ass with both hands. The huge globes of muscles felt like a pair of spherical rocks were implanted around his sphincter.

Eventually, I felt his cock shudder. Then, he shouted my name as he came into my mouth. The alabaster payload ejected from his lance-like tool tasted musky and salty. I continued to maintain the vacuum lock onto his cock as the cum continued to spurt from his dick. After a minute, the ejaculations ceased, and I released his cock.

"Damn, Gabe," Scott said, panting, "You can sure suck a cock!"

"Thanks," I responded as I stood up. All of a sudden, I felt like my entire body had become stiff. My muscles remained rigid as I felt my heartbeat increase. All of a sudden, I could feel my shoulders thickening, as if air was being pumped into my delts and traps. This same expanding sensation continued as well as extend to my arms. I looked into the mirror on the door to see my biceps and triceps inflate with Grade A muscle. It felt exhilarating and orgasmic at the same time.

My stomach muscles tightened up, and I looked down to see what was going on. I watched as my usually flat stomach became an unyielding eight-pack of brawn. My downward view of my washboard abs was quickly obstructed by my burgeoning pecs. Where before would have been skin and bone was now twin slabs of adamantine muscle. I used the mirror as a guide to my new muscle. I could see my once skinny legs becoming thick and strong as a power lifter. My still-hard cock was growing to a size unheard of before, even in porn flicks.

At the same time, I could see the veins in my body jumping out in bold relief with the thickness of pencils. They crawled across my pecs and arms like serpents beneath my skin. Scott was bugging out as he watched his roommate go from a skinny kid to a bulging, beautiful, towering titan of massive, hyper-masculine muscle. The growth finished as quickly as it started.

"Holy crap!" Scott said, positively flabbergasted. "My cum turned you into this?" I was at a loss for words, as I witnessed first-hand the awesome results of my best friend's super-cum. Not only did I look like a super-heavyweight bodybuilder, but I had the face of an angel. Kinda fitting, given that I 'm named after one.

"Wow!" I said, amazed at my new baritone voice. "You have gotta tell the others about this new development."

"Maybe later," Scott said. "In the meantime, let's head to the gym. With muscles like those, you should be able to lift at least as much as me." So, I borrowed some clothes from him, since none of mine would fit, and we headed to the campus gym. I have to admit that I am anxious to try out these new muscles.
  #5   Add to josefhoward's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2008, 11:44 AM
Josef Howard

josefhoward is on a distinguished road
The Lone Wolf

Is it against the rules to revisit your own seed chapter and write another one? In any case, I've done it.
He stood. Although he must have been almost three hundred pounds, he was only five and a half feet tall. From under his tight Wolverine t-shirt collar tufts of black hair curled up. In fact every inch of skin he exposed was hairy. His forearms, his triceps, the back of his hands, even his knuckles. His face was darkened by a beard that although recently shaved was still black. The hair on his head was thick, wavy and unkempt. When he smiled at the rest of them, he revealed a set of perfect teeth as white as pearls.

?Hi, I?m Cal. I?m a sophomore. I guess you can tell from the way I?m dressed that I read comics. I started in high school. Wolverine is my favorite character. I guess because I?m short like he is, and even though I got bullied, Wolverine never had to take shit from anybody. I?ve always been a little hairy too.

?I was a scrawny kid all my life. Never weighed much more than a hundred pounds. That?s probably why I got off on comics, especially the ones with outrageously muscular guys, like the Hulk or Thor. I drew my own characters too. I drew them even bigger than the guys I saw in the comics.

?Last fall I went to the campus health clinic like the rest of you. I had a cold. The doctor gave me a shot, which I thought was odd at the time, because usually they just send you home with aspirin and Sudafed, but what the hell, right?

?A couple weeks later I started to feel different. My clothes felt tight. At first I thought I?d washed them in hot water by mistake or something, but it got worse the week after. One morning I stepped out of the shower and when I saw myself in the mirror I did a double take. All of a sudden I had muscles. Not very big, but firm and well defined. Not only that, but I noticed something else. My dick seemed bigger.

?I thought it was some kind of late adolescent thing at first, but every week I grew a little more, until finally I looked like a completely different guy. I mean I had fucking biceps, a chest that filled out my shirts, and an honest to god package in my pants. Girls started staring at me. I lost my fear of talking to them. Even went on a few dates. Before spring semester I had a steady girl friend, and it was sweet. She loved sex. I mean who doesn?t when they can get it, right? She had these huge knockers, you know, like from some sex magazine ? big, round, tight ones like cantaloupes. We had a real good thing, the two of us.

?By that time I was getting kind of big. I weighed around 190. For a guy my height that?s large. Abby thought I was a little too big, you know. She was only five foot three, and I had to be careful not to crush her when I fucked her on top. That wasn?t the only way I was too big for her. My dick was almost ten inches long and really thick. When we got going, if I fucked her extra hard, it started to hurt her.

?When I reached 200 pounds she broke up with me. When life closes a window it opens a door. One day my physics professor asks me stay after class. He closes the door behind the last student and stands up close to me, his thickly muscled chest in my face. He was the Clark Kent type. Always in dress shirt and a tie to class, but you could see he was really well built anyway.

??You?ve been putting on some size,? he says, ?Cal.? He puts his hand on my crotch then and squeezes. ?Even this seems like it?s getting bigger.? He?s got my cock out in an instant and I?m so horny without my girl friend, I?m at full mast with two tugs. He puts my hand on his crotch and he?s pretty big and he?s not even stiff. He pushes me down and hauls it out. It?s the biggest I?d ever seen, besides mine. I?m so delirious with lust by then I want to suck his cock just to feel it get hard inside of me.

??Line up your mouth with your throat, Cal,? he tilts my head and stuffs my throat with his rubbery cock. I cough, but it feels good sliding down my throat. It?s the other side of the coin from getting blown, and it makes me hot knowing I?m taking his whole bat down because it makes me think what it would feel like to get my big cock swallowed. My girl could barely get the head in her mouth.

?He pulls out, though. Pulls my pants down to my ankles and bends me over his desk. He tugs my cock down between my legs and slurps it up. I don?t need to think about what it might feel like. I start jerking and squirting the minute he reaches the root. He yanks the base with his hand then to drain me as he aims my squirts into his open mouth. Then he slurps the whole cum coated length of it as it gets even harder. He?s worked a few fingers inside my anus by then, and I realize I?m about to lose my cherry.

?He?s not particularly gentle about it, either. He just rams inside me, but even though I?d always thought getting fucked would hurt, it didn?t hurt me at all, and once he started pushing in and out it started to feel real good. He kept playing with my cock and eventually I shot again, just as he was cumming inside of me.

?And that began my life as a muscle bottom. It seemed like I just couldn?t get enough of getting fucked. I met a lot of guys at the Gay Student Union. My new friends took me out and I was an instant hit. I fucked around with new guys every week. Sometime four or five at a time!

?Meanwhile I was still getting bigger. By spring quarter I hit 250. I know that sitting there across the room looking at me you can tell how much bigger I am than that now, and you?re probably thinking, 250 is no big deal, but it was. I couldn?t get clothes in my size because I?m so short. I had to buy tall guys pants and roll up the legs and buy big guys shirts, only I could only buy short sleeve shirts.

?The sex dried up too. Even gay guys have their limits. Two fifty on a five foot five frame is freaky. And if they could get around that, there was my freaky dick. It was 14 inches, almost as long as my thigh.

?At the end of the spring quarter I began to get worried. What if it didn?t stop? What if I ended up some muscle bound Jabba the Hutt? So I went back to the health clinic. Ironically I ended up seeing the same intern who gave me my shot that fall.

?When he walked in the exam room he looked at me and smiled slyly, like he was enjoying a private joke. I told him my problem. He scribbled notes in my file. Then he asked me to disrobe so he could examine me. As I unbuttoned my shirt his eyes bulged and he must have lost it a little because I could hear him make a low whistling sound. When I stepped out of my underwear and my big, fat floppy dick came into view I heard him swallow.

?As he listened to my heart with his stethoscope, the front of his pants tented a bit and his breathing grew irregular. I wondered whether he could even concentrate on hearing my lungs and heart beat. It seemed like the exam was just a rouse to keep me undressed. He tapped my knees with the little rubber mallet to check my reflexes. He felt my glands. But when he put his finger under my scrotum and told me to cough, well, I couldn?t help myself. He was really handsome. My giant dick started to stretch and straighten and in a few heart beats it was at full mast. It didn?t help that it had been several weeks since I?d had a sex partner.

?He wrapped his hand around it and tugged a little. ?I can see this reflex is fine too,? he said with a touch of humor to break the tension between us. I told him it worked too well, and that was another part of my problem. He looked me in the eyes, stoically, staring. I wanted him to go down on me, but he didn?t. He just started working it with his hand. Then with both hands, as he locked eyes with me and my mouth went slack. Eventually I let loose a fountain of cum. He wiped me clean with paper towels and told me to get dressed.

?He said he thought it was the shot he gave me last fall. He didn?t say much about how it could have had the effect it had or why, but he said I wasn?t the first guy it had had this effect on. He?d started seeing other guys come back a few months ago.

?I asked him what I could do. He said enjoy it. He said he planned to. I thought he meant with his patients, but I guess from our meeting last week that he meant he was trying it on himself.

?I was supposed to go home and stay with my parents last summer, but instead I hitch-hiked around the country. I visited New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Miami. Some of the guys I met steered me towards some other guys who made movies. I made some money that way.

?By the end of the summer I had reached my current weight, two ninety-four. Arms twenty-eight, chest sixty, and legs thirty-six. Dick?well?let?s just say it?s kept pace.

?You guys know the rest ? how we were invited to the meeting last week ? told we?d been used as guinea pigs by the Doc, and decided to form this support group.?
  #6   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2008, 12:31 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
As always:

Mmmmmm!

xoxo

Richard
  #7   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2008, 02:25 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I'd love to see more of Cal. :3
  #8   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2008, 11:55 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I enjoyed it too, love huge short muscle guys in stories, especially if they got strength to go along with that muscle. Hope that's in the next part, how strong is Cal?

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #9   Add to Shade's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 7th, 2008, 05:40 PM
Unleashing the Beast

Shade is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Shade
Just playing around, so I thought I'd add a chapter to the fun.

Jake arrived at the meeting feeling angry and confused.

He’d been in the last group to get the compound a couple weeks ago, and he stared around the room at some of the guys who were there. Some guys were so big that they dwarfed the professional bodybuilders that Jake had heard of. This was disastrous. What was he going to do? How could he go through life like that? Like some kind of fucking freak. And the worst part was that he didn’t even want to get the shot. His best friend Brian had convinced him to go so that neither would be likely to get the flu that winter and mess up their internships in New York next semester.

All of his ambitions for politics evaporated. Brian had already decided within the last hour to skip the internship.

“Who needs it when I’m gonna look like that?” he said in awe, pointing to that behemoth Kamyar that the intern had pointed out earlier.

Jake felt a sense of panic sinking in as he looked around the room. There were all different kinds of guys there.

He inadvertently met the eyes of Chad, the school quarterback. He was taller than Chad at over six feet, but Chad’s eyes swept past him like he wasn’t even there. Of course Jake wasn’t noticeable like some of these guys.

“Listen up,” said a guy from across the room attracting his attention, “My name is Doug. How many of you guys are gay?”

Gay? Christ All-fucking-Mighty, begged Jake silently! That’s all I fucking need. But even as he said it he realized that he was sporting some pretty hard wood. Oh, fuck! He moaned involuntarily and Brian gave him a look.

Jake watched several dozen hands go into the air.

“Yeah?” continued Doug, “Only that many? I see a lot more of you looking at each other sporting hard-ons. Don’t be coy. I wouldn’t have given any of you a second look a few months ago, but since the Doc gave me my flu shot I’ve been so horny I could fuck a dog. My girl friend quit fucking me because she thinks I’m too big, and not just my muscles. Know what I mean? And lately guys as big as me and bigger get me harder than any pussy ever did. If you can’t relate to this feel free to leave now, but somehow I don’t expect a rush to the door.”

“How many do we have?” Doug asked a different guy near him.

Jake hadn’t even noticed that he was counting.

“One hundred and one,” the other guy responded.

“Jesus,” muttered Brian next to him, “Can you imagine that?”

“One hundred and one,” said Doug with emphasis, repeating it loudly so that it carried over the room, “One hundred and one guys who suddenly find themselves bigger than a barn and hornier than a bitch in heat. I think we’re going to need each other in more ways than we can imagine right now. I propose we meet here tomorrow at the same time. And next time someone else can tell us about how all this has affected him. Let’s see how many of you can keep your pants on while you’re listening. Me, I’ve reached my limit.”

Jake watched as Doug grabbed the guy who’d been counting and pulled him out through the door.

Well Jake didn’t find himself bigger than a barn door. Hell, he didn’t go to the gym regularly. He was too busy. Brian had been though. Brian had always had that natural athletic grace. And horny? Jake didn’t know if he could stand it. But he’d dumped his last girlfriend months ago when he thought that sex was taking away from his academic achievement. He’d gotten a B on his last sociology paper, and he needed top marks if he was going to get into Harvard Law. But Brian, ever the multi-tasker, had managed to maintain one of those too.

Some guys had all the luck.

He remembered the changes. He noticed the increased horniness first of all. Jake was dedicated to his pursuits, but he had desires the same as the next man. One thing about Jake was that he was a pretty average, red-blooded American male. It’s just that he kept himself in careful check. But that didn’t mean he didn’t have the occasional one night stand.

But then Brian had started to grow.

They were roommates and when you live that close to another guy you start to notice things, whether you want to or not. Brian and Jake had gotten the flu shot two weeks ago. In that time Brian had put on about thirty pounds. He was now nearly two hundred pounds. And the change in him was amazing. Once he’d started to work out more, the flu like symptoms had gone away. Now he was huge. And even though he had encouraged Jake to go to the gym with him, telling him how much better it made him feel, Jake refused. Now he was glad that he did.

Many of the men in the room already seemed to be pairing up or talking about their changes in small groups.

“I gotta go,” said Jake urgently, and he spun on his heel and took off out of the room like a bat out of hell.

“Jake?” said Brian, glancing after him. But Brian was already being distracted by a larger man that had come up to talk to him.

When Jake got home he didn’t know what to do. His body ached like he had the flu. He was terrified of what was happening and he figured he could fuck just about anything that moved. Not good.

He lay on his bed willing himself not to stroke his cock. Whenever he started doing that he felt better, but he felt the changes begin. Jake was more than willing to live like a monk for the rest of his life to stop this from happening.

After a half hour or so the door to his room flew open with a bang and Brian and another guy stumbled in, groping each other all the way to Brian’s bed. The other guy was one of the big ones. He was dark and densely built with muscle. Bigger than Brian, but no where near as big as some of the other guys. The couple were oblivious to Jake’s presence in the room until Brian saw him watching them intensely.

“Franco,” said Brian, managing to pull their mouths apart, “This is my roommate Jake.”

“How’s it hanging dude?” queried Franco, “Hey, weren’t you at the meeting tonight?”

Jake feverishly shook his head yes.

“Why is he so small then?” Franco asked turning back to Brian.

“Cause he’s fighting it.”

“Can’t fight it dude,” Franco told Jake, “I already talked to that guy from the clinic. It’s permanent dude. Get used to it. Enjoy it.”

Franco flexed a bicep in Brian’s face, and Brian licked it slowly like a cat in response.

“What about Lisa?” wondered Jake, “You got a girlfriend man!”

“Man my dick isn’t so big yet that I can’t handle her,” Brian told his roommate, “Besides, you heard that guy Doug; soon we’ll be too fucking big to fit in a pussy.”

“I can’t take any more of this!” screamed Jake.

He tore off out of the room as he heard Franco behind him, “Don’t worry, he’ll be back.”

Jake didn’t want to be back, but he knew one thing. He needed to get away from this place. All this muscle. He had the strongest willpower of anyone that he knew. He could resist this until it passed, but not if he stayed at the university. He decided to go home. He got a taxi to the airport and got a flight to his parents’ house that very night.

A couple months had passed, and soon it would be end of term and the start of summer. Jake’s parents did not understand what had come over their son. He was a star student. He was well adjusted. What was going on?

His mother walked into the bathroom to find her son weighing himself again.

“I’ve gained five pounds,” she heard him muttering to himself, “That’s not right. Too much. Too much.”

To his mother he seemed in the peak of good health. In fact she’d never seen her son looking so well. She didn’t understand why this weight gain was troubling him. And he barely touched his food, even though he looked ravenous. They’d arranged a temporary leave of absence for him for the rest of that semester. He was a smart kid, and they knew he’d have no trouble getting himself back on track. At this point they were considering professional help.

“I can’t go back there dad!” he’d pleaded last night when they’d brought up the subject of his future.

“Okay son,” Jake’s father assured him, “But you can’t stay at home forever either.”

“I know dad, I know!”

Jake didn’t know what to do. Instead of lessening, his symptoms were actually intensifying. He hadn’t jerked off since before the night of the meeting and he’d only gained a total of ten pounds in a month. But his cock hurt so much he couldn’t even take a piss anymore. And the feeling was growing. A strong breeze gave him an erection these days. If he didn’t get out of the house soon he would scream.

His parents lived in Santa Monica. He took off down the street without paying any attention to where he was going. He didn’t realize where he was or how long he’d been walking when he walked into something hard.

“Take it easy there little guy,” said the mammoth hulk in front of him.

Jake’s eyes fixated on the man he’d just run into for the first time.

“Oh, shit,” he groaned, realizing that this was the worst possible thing.

The guy was a big bodybuilder. Jake licked his lips as he took in the man’s tanned breadth. Brian could probably make him look small now, but to Jake he was like a heroin to a drug addict. The last four weeks of resolve just evaporated into thin air.

“Where are you going?” asked Jake, almost begging.

“In here,” said the big dude, pointing to the gym that they were both standing in front of, “You wanna join up? Name’s Ian by the way.”

Jake thought he’d died and gone to heaven.

It had been three months since Jake had gotten the flu shot before he’d met Ian. And it was another two weeks before Jake was big enough to dominate his new friend, instead of the other way around.

A few weeks later and his dick became too big to fuck even Ian’s ass comfortably. It was an intensely frustrating experience. There was no one he could screw.

None of the other guys in the test group had seemed to put on weight as quickly as Jake did, as far as he could remember. During the first two weeks after meeting Ian he put on thirty pounds a week. The pace of weight gain had increased for the next two months and had only just started to slow down again.

Jake had given in to his feelings that summer, and the fall semester would be starting in a few days. And Jake knew it was time to go back. Only there would he find a partner who could meet his needs. Another one like him.

Kamyar was a big man. There was no denying it.

Months ago at the time of the meeting he’d been three hundred shredded pounds. As the first to receive the flu shot he’d been ahead of the curve all this time, and he remained in a league all his own. During the summer he had stayed at the university, continued working out finding greater and greater challenges. He and the other guys no longer lived in the same world as normal men. And the university didn’t have scales big enough to weigh him, so he’d gone to a weigh station used for trucks. He was now around seven hundred pounds. Although his muscular growth had been phenomenal, it had taken a while for his skeletal growth to catch up. And he now stood around six foot tall. He still gained muscle quickly, but his growth only occurred now when he challenged his muscle to grow. And now not all of his muscle growth was in size; a lot of it was also in density. He bet his muscles were like titanium. Or something stronger. It was all the more amazing considering how small he’d been when he’d been given the shot.

He could fuck whenever and whoever he wanted. There was always someone waiting to service him. Each of the guys knew Kamyar and he knew all of them.

“That’s it man,” said Brian, “One more rep. C’mon man, show me what those muscles can do!”

Brian had been a wonder. And a lifesaver. Kamyar hadn’t noticed him during the last few weeks of school until summer had started. But now he was the only one big enough to still be able to work out with Kam. Most of the other guys didn’t even bother to lift. They let the muscle come naturally. And although they remained in the two hundred and three hundred pound range, one or two with good genetics even making it close to four hundred, they would probably never really get any bigger that that. Kam loved it. Loved being big and strong. Loved testing out his strength. Brian did too. Together Kam and Brian had dropped out of school, as had a number of the other guys who had gotten too big to try and fit in. With money from Brian’s trust fund they had bought an old warehouse and opened a gym. It had regular equipment for the muscle heads that came to see Brian and him and workout. But they had cobbled together a second part of the gym that had a lot of their own makeshift equipment. They were always trying to push the limits. And normal weights just weren't going to hack it anymore.

The weight over Kam’s chest bent the specially reinforced barbell. Kam would have laughed it was so comical, but he had actually been struggling with the weight on this last set. This was a personal best for him. With Brian’s help after the last rep he managed to rack the nearly three tons of weight back up on the specially built unit.

Kam got up and flexed in the bank of mirrors. The massive weight machine towered behind him. It was a genius design. He would have to remember to let the little science geek who designed it come over and try and blow him sometime as a reward. Not that the dude would get his mouth around the head of Kam's cock, but he sure could have fun trying.

Brian watched Kam flex his bicep. His old life seemed like a dream, and with the money that they were pulling in catering to exercise enthusiasts and supplement deals, they were living comfortably. He supposed that the big man was his partner now. They hadn’t had sex with anyone else in weeks. Neither was really able to do it comfortably with smaller men anymore anyway. And certainly not with women. He went to stand next to Kam. The big man made him horny and he hoped that Kam would fuck him. The big guy was always randy, but he usually gave in to his desires after a workout that intense.

As Kam raised his arms in a double biceps pose, he saw Brian come up next to him. Brian was a big dude. About six hundred shredded pounds. He watched Brian’s bicep rise to unimaginable heights. Despite the size and density of the two behemoths, they remained surprising flexible, but their arms were just so big now. Their forearms fought for room against their massive spherical biceps. And although they were the same height, the mound of Kam’s arm towered over that of Brian’s.

Kam was just massive. His body was so large that he’d long ago given up wearing normal clothes, and he never wore shirts anymore. Yet his proportions remained pleasing. His arms looked like he was balancing watermelons on them. But as he relaxed them, Brian was able to enjoy the show as his chest assumed its normal appearance, two massive granite blocks balanced on an impossibly narrow waist. His shoulders were so big, to properly take them in you had to look from one side to the other. And his legs were like sequoias. Brian was not a tiny man, but he felt tiny compared with his lover.

“Is this were the big dudes go for a good workout?” asked a voice from behind them.

They’d been so engrossed in each other they hadn’t noticed the new addition to the room.

Brian turned to take in the stranger, but it was Kamyar who said “Holy fuck!”

The new guy was taller than Kam by seven or eight inches, but it wasn’t really that fact alone that was so impressive. Brian took an involuntary step back. The muscle stud who had entered the room stood there grinning, flexing his shoulders, chest and arms. He had a good looking face, and Brian thought he looked familiar, but his eyes were drawn to the guy’s physique. His neck was actually bigger than his head, and attached to shoulders that eclipsed Kam’s by a mile. Each of his pec muscles was so massive and striated that they curved over abs three or four handbreadths thick. And there were no words to describe his arms. They were massive unflexed. Brian didn’t know if he could take it if the guy made a muscle with those arms. His waist was less than half the size of his shoulders, but his height didn’t make him look like a gorilla, rather it helped accentuate the way his shoulders met his back muscles, and in the mirror Brian could see his powerful round glutes stuck into his tight, tight shorts like bowling balls. His mammoth quads and calves balanced out the bottom of the picture, but the obscene bulge at the snake in his crotch was what really captured the viewer’s attention.

“Who are you?” asked Kam, taken aback.

He was clearly one of the group of test subjects, but Kam couldn’t understand why he’d never seen the guy before. Or why he was so big.

“Looks like this is the right place after all,” said the big dude.

“Jake?” asked Brian realizing who it was.

“Yep,” said Jake.

“What happened?”

“Well,” said Jake thoughtfully as he walked up to bar still racked on the machine and straddled the weight bench, “I guess the longer you hold out against the flu shot the more muscle you put on. Plus it turns out I have great genetics.”

“Careful with that,” said Brian concerned as he saw Jake move to grab the bar, “That weighs three tons!”

Jake just grinned at him in the mirrors.

“You still putting on fifteen pounds a week?” Jake asked Kamyar.

“Yeah, most weeks,” said Kam, “How about you?”

“Twenty to twenty-five,” said Jake, “But that might change soon. I haven’t had a real good workout in weeks.”

He experimentally picked up the bar like he was going to do bicep curls with it, and Brian gasped. Jake grunted testing the weight and adjusted his grip. Then he started cranking out curls. He stopped when he reached twenty.

“That’s good for a warm-up,” said Jake, “But I hope you’ve got something a lot heavier for the rest of my workout.”

Now it was Kam’s turn to take a step back. Jack racked the weight again and walked over to the stunned Kam. The python in Kam’s shorts was fit to burst. When Jake reached down to touch it the seams of the shorts gave way as Kam’s massive dick pulled free and hit Jake’s granite abdominals muscles with a loud slap. The brick would have broken a lesser man's back if it had hit them like that, but Jake took it in his hand and bent it like putty.

“Looks like you’re happy to see me here too,” said Jake as he grabbed that long, long dick. It was over twenty inches and thicker so thick that Jake couldn't come up with an adequate description. But it was still smaller than his own.

“That’s gonna feel real good up my ass,” said Jake, stroking Kam, “I don’t know anyone strong enough to get past my asshole, but I’m betting you two could.”

Brian ripped his shorts off, and came up behind Jake. He was dwarfed by the other man, but he boldly told him, “I’m game to give it a try if you are roomy.”

“How about you Kamyar?” Jake asked the other man, “And do I get to try both of your asses too?”

“Oh, yessssss....” breathed Kamyar in ecstasy.

“So,” Brian asked, “Does this mean you’ve finally given up on politics?”

“We’ll see,” Jake said dismissively.

He reached his massive arm up to pull Kam’s head towards his own for a kiss, but then paused, thinking about it. “Well if Arnold Schwarzenegger can get elected Governor of California,” he told them, “With my physique I figure I should have at least as good a shot at becoming President of the United States.”

But all that can wait, he thought, smiling to himself as he felt Brian rip apart his shorts and Kam’s tongue enter his mouth. Right now he had other business to attend to.

Last edited by Shade; June 9th, 2008 at 03:06 PM.
  #10   Add to aiden831's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2008, 07:47 PM
Call me when you're sober

aiden831 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to aiden831 Send a message via Yahoo to aiden831
Everything was Perfect

Hey guys! this is going to be my first time posting, so I hope you'll all like what I have!

================================================== =========

I don?t know what woke me up first: The yelling coming from next door, or the sound of pots and pans getting moved around in my kitchen.

Sighing, I rolled over onto my back, letting the warm morning sunlight wash over me. I could only smile, thinking that my boyfriend had gotten up extra early to fix me up one of his world famous breakfasts. He only ever did that when he thought he had done something wrong or just wanted to impress me with his amazing culinary skills. The big show off.

And when I say ?big show off?, I do mean BIG.

My sweet, cute, and sexy ass fuck boyfriend Keith has gone through the most amazingly bizarre changes that our 6-year-old relationship has ever seen.

But before I get too ahead of myself, I should probably introduce myself first. My name?s Adam Reid. I?m 21-years-old, 5?8??, weighing a lean 175 of prime muscle. I weigh that much because swimming long hours doesn?t really allow for much muscle mass to be created, but I don?t really mind. My hair?s a light brown, with gold and red stands in it. My green eyes are a nice feature with my little boy face that I supposedly have. Frankly, I don?t see it, but my friends and family seem to.

I heard a loud crash come from the kitchen, and I just knew that my big oaf boyfriend had, once again, knocked all of the pots and pans out of the cabinet looking for the frying pan. I swear; that boy would lose his head if it wasn?t stuck to his deliciously thick neck.

Sighing, I pulled myself out of bed and slipped on one of his XXXXL large shirts and headed out. Passing the bathroom to relieve myself, I had to stop and laugh at how ridiculous I looked in his over-sized hockey jersey.

I walked down the hall the head to our living room, seeing that there were still some books and papers strewn about on the coffee table along with both of our laptops. The new semester at school had started a couple weeks ago, and already we both had a boat load of homework each.

Walking past the disaster area that was the living room, I passed the little eating area we set up when we first moved in together, and saw my loveable boyfriend dutifully making breakfast for the two of us.

It still took my breath away every time I saw my boyfriend and how he had changed over the last 4 months. And I STILL can?t believe that his dramatic changes all started with a phony flu shot.

At first, I thought that my boyfriend, Keith, was just getting bigger due in part to his love of the outdoors, playing football with our friends, and working out. Ironically enough, it was at the on-campus gym that we met. We hit it off instantly, and we?ve been inseparable ever since. And after countless hours of mind-bending sex with my incredibly skilled love, I became well acquainted with his body, and I knew he was growing what seemed like every day.

The first change that I was able to clearly feel was his constant need for sex. It didn?t matter where, it didn?t matter when. When he wanted it, he wanted it then and now. He turned into a horn-dog! I?d be walking down the halls, and out of nowhere, Keith would tackle me into the nearest empty room and fuck me silly! I both loved it and found it highly annoying at the same time. But after awhile, I started loving the hell out of the spontaneous sex we were having daily. Hell, I wouldn?t take two steps into the apartment when I?d find myself naked with his cock up my ass. Mind you, I was always ?and still am-highly willing.

Speaking about sex; that was the next change I felt pretty fast. His cock was actually growing bigger. I mean, when we first started out, we kind of had to take it slow, because he was, then, 8 ? inches long, and about 2 inches thick. I wasn?t really familiar with anal sex back then, as the closest to a relationship I had were a few guys I?d given blow jobs to who I had dated. So we took it slow in the beginning. But once I got used to it, it was the greatest thing I had ever experienced.

As I was saying, I noticed that his dick was actually getting bigger. And not just in length. It was growing thicker too. And his balls kept pace with the rest of his bits. I guess I should also mention that around the same time I felt his dick growing bigger, so did his muscles.

And boy where his muscles growing. It seemed that he was gaining at least 10 pounds of USDA Grade A Choice Beef! As I mentioned earlier, I just chocked it all up to his love of being outside and working out at the gym. But I noticed that he was growing a little too quickly. I suspected that he was on ?roids, but I felt stupid on thinking such a thing. He noticed the changes also, and, both a bit concerned, we went to the clinic where my doctor was. I never really trusted the on-campus clinic to begin with, so I felt it best to take him there. My doctor saw him right then and there, and when the blood work came back, it showed that his system was flooded with an abnormally high amount of testosterone. My doc ran some more tests, but when each and everyone came back all in the green, except for the abnormally high levels of male hormones coursing through his system, my doctor told us to not to worry, but if there was some sort of complication to come right back to him. Later on, Keith confessed to me that he had gone to the on-campus clinic when he had come down with a slight cold that apparently I didn?t notice. He also told me that the "creepy intern guy" had given him a shot, saying that It would help him fight it off.

A few weeks later, he told me that he had gotten a letter from the clinic, from the same guy that gave him the shot, telling him that he needed to go to a meeting. We both tried to make time to go to it together, but our work schedules made it impossible, so he ended up missing the whole meeting, only getting there to see a pair of guys leaving. He told me that he had gone in and saw that his name was on a list on a clipboard, but not much after that. I believed him, and we went on with our lives.

Since then, my gorgeous boyfriend, with his Aussie accent, tanned skin, and sun-kissed hair, went from our shared height of 6 feet even, he shot up another 8 inches, towering over me now at 6 foot, 8 inches tall. With his increasing muscle mass, he went up from his rail-thin weight of 155 pounds, to a whopping 298 pounds, nearing the 300 pound mark. His biceps were a mouth watering 24 inches cold, his chest nearly 80 inches. His waist didn?t really so much as shrink, but grow bigger and denser, his abs popping out to form an unbelievable 10-pack. And his cock! Holy mother of God! His trouser snake was now a jaw-cracking 10 inches?absolutely soft!!

?Are you just going to stand there and stare? Or are we going to do something about this?? I nearly cried out when I felt a big meaty hand wrap around my hard cock. I was so wrapped up in my musing that I didn?t notice when I sprung wood right there in the archway leading to the kitchen. But whatever protest I was going to emit died in my throat when Keith?s bristly lips descended upon my own. Not even trying to fight back, I threw my arms around Keith?s thick bull neck, clasping my hands together as I felt him hoist me up into the air.

?Didn?t we do this just last night?? I gasped as I pulled back, trying to draw air into my starving lung. He smirked at me, giving me that smile that would have caused my knees to give out if I hadn?t been already in the air.

?Yes, we did?? He drawled, still smirking. ?But I was thinking we could do it again.? His answer made me laugh out loud.

?You?re terrible, hon!? I laughed as he pulled me closer to his thick chest and carried me back into the bed room.

?I know I am, but you love me.? He retorted.

?As surprising as that is, it?s true.? He carried me back over to the bed, laying me gentle down on my back. He didn?t waste any time at all and quickly pulled the shirt off of me.

?And you know something else?? He asked in a husky tone. It sent a shiver down my spine, and made my already hard shaft throb with need.

?And what would that be??

?I love you too.? He whispered as he descended down and once again captured my lips in a searing kiss. I knew I had been somehow plugged directly into Heaven with each and every second his hands, rough with light calluses, stroked and caressed my body with such a tenderness that it just made me more horny.

I didn?t even notice when he maneuvered us into the position that would allow for the best possible penetration with the least amount of pain to me. He put me on my side, and raised my left leg up as he positioned himself between my open legs. I could feel the fat crown of his manhood press tightly between my cheeks, smearing them with the abused amount of pre-fluid that he was producing at the moment.

I gave him the go-ahead by nodding my head. He took a deep breath and then started to wedge his cocksnout in between my ass cheeks, spreading them open. I moaned softly, feeling my body stretch around him. It seemed too slow for me, but I knew that this time he was probably larger than he was last night. Carefully, he started pressing the drooling cap against my already stretched out pucker. I was just hoping that the cum and pre that was still inside of my body would allow him to enter me easily.

I gasped when I felt his cock head started spreading my wrinkled hole open, his pre squirting into my body. I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out in utter ecstasy as he spread me open around his awesome shaft.

It was like sweet torture, the way he slowly, painstakingly slowly, entered my body. He didn?t even have the head inside of my body yet, and already I felt like I had a fist lodged up my ass. But I took it with a smile, as, with a gentle push, the thick head popped into my sweating body.

?Sweet merciful fuck!? I gasped, my body clenching down around his pulsating shaft.

?Just hang on for the ride, baby!? He growled as he continued to slide his shaft deep into my body.

Inch after inch, he pushed into me. Each time I felt that it got too much, he would pause, and I would think that he had no more to give. But countless times I was proven wrong. I was about ready to cry out for him to stop, when he hilted me completely. Once again I gasped as my hole involuntarily clenched down around my boyfriend?s massive cock.

?God I love you?? I whispered after he put my leg down, still between them. He smiled down at me, eyes soft and gentle as he placed my calves on his barn-door-wide shoulders. He reached up with my hands and tweaked his silver dollar sized nipples, pinching them with one hand as my other stroked the thick carpet of manfur that had just recently started to sprout across his titanic body.

?Jesus!? He groaned as he thrust into my body. I gasped, as that thrust just happened to press firmly against my prostate.

It didn?t take us long to work up into a frantic pace on the bed, both of us crying out each other?s name. This sex session felt different though. Like we were connecting all over again, like the first time we ever had sex. But this time, I guess I could call it, even though it was frantic and wonderful, making love.

And I swear, it seemed like his muscle were growing! I know that sounds weird, but I swear that they were. The veins that were already adorning his body were swelling, getting pumped up with growth-inducing blood.

?Oh Keith!!!? I gasped as I was brought to a shuddering climax, spilling my load all over his rock hard stomach. Keith tipped his head back and bellowed, shooting the biggest load so far deep into my body. I could feel it traveling into places I didn?t even know exist inside of my body!

We both collapsed on top of the bed in a sweaty heap, both breathing heavily.

?Wow?? I said breathlessly as I stroked the top of Keith?s head.

?I know?? He kissed my neck, licking it. It made me giggle as I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him close. Life couldn?t possibly get any better than this.

Last edited by aiden831; June 14th, 2008 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Typeos
  #11   Add to V.R.Goh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2008, 08:52 PM

Interview with a Behemoth

When I look back at the day I got the shot, it amazes me that I was ever that small. I mean, I was five foot nine and weighed 130 pounds. Granted, I was pretty good looking and I didn't have much bodyfat, so the little muscle I did have showed. But, I wasn't anything to write home about. Not until I received what I thought was a flu shot. Afterwards, I put on muscle like it was going out of style. Now, I look like a completely different person.

The college was offering free flu shots while supplies lasted. I figured that it couldn't hurt. So, I went down there and got inoculated. The next day, I began to feel full of energy. It felt like I had drank a cup of coffee, but without the jittery hands. I also felt like I needed to workout. Now, I wasn't the kind of guy to hit the weights. But, I was open-minded to try it out.

Since I'm not the kind of guy to do anything half-assed, I formulated a workout regimen and a nutritional plan for optimal muscle growth. When that was done, I changed into a pair of shorts and a T-shirt and went to the campus gym. Despite the fact that a lot of the guys there already had muscular physiques, they didn't behave like the typical jock. In fact, they were more than willing to spot me and give me pointers.

After a month, I began to realize that something was going on with me. My first clue was that, each week, my weight gains averaged about twenty to twenty-five pounds. That's when the clinic called the meeting. Once they told us that the "flu shot" was really a muscle building serum, I understood everything. This created a new goal for me. Instead of trying to be the biggest man in town, I was determined to become the biggest, strongest, most massively muscular man to ever walk the earth.

Once I outgrew the campus facilities, I talked to Kam about working out together. He said that a few of the guys had grown way too big to try and fit in. So, along with Kam and the other big guys, we dropped out of school and started working out at an abandoned warehouse that was converted into a gym. Fortunately, I still had my inheritance from my father's unfortunate passing a year before I started college.

Once I started lifting with Kam, my gains went threw the roof. Instead of twenty pounds a week, I was putting on thirty each week. Not only, was it in muscular size, but it was also in muscle density. In fact, I found out just how dense my muscles were last week. I had gone to the bank to put some funds into a savings account when a masked man walked in and demanded everyone's cash at gunpoint. I tried to calmly diffuse the situation but, in an instant, I heard his gun go off. It felt like a bee had crashed head first into my chest. I looked down to see a dented bullet on the floor and the flabbergasted face of the would-be thief pointing his gun at me. With a glare, I grabbed his gun and crushed it into a mangled metallic mess. Needless to say, he pissed in his pants, literally. When the police arrived, he was babbling incoherently about a bulletproof kid.

It's been two years since I got the serum, and here are my stats. I stand seven foot five and I tip the tractor trailer scales at a whopping 825 pounds. That's right, eight hundred twenty-five solid pounds of thick, rippling, adamantine muscle. I can curl five tons with one hand, and my max bench press is a steel-bending ten tons. I love being this huge, this fuckin' strong. Whenever I see myself in the mirror, it bones me up that I'm so damn ginormous. The only person to ever come close is Kam, who is 900 pounds of muscle at seven feet tall. I can't buy a car because they don't make them big enough to fit me. In fact, I recently bought a junkyard so I could have some fun. Every night, I go into the yard and crush cars with my bare hands. Have you ever seen someone reduce a car to a pile of wrenched metal with nothing but his own two hands? Yeah, I can tell that it would drive you nuts. Just doing this interview has you cumming in sight of me. I don't blame you. It fuckin' bones me up being this big. No, this HUGE! THIS MONSTROUSLY MASSIVE, AND THIS FUCKIN' POWERFUL! SO GODDAMN FUCKIN' STRONG, I CAN LIFT A BUS WITH ONE HAND! SO FUCKIN' STRONG, NOTHING CAN HURT ME! YES! LOOK AT ME! WORSHIP YOUR MUSCLE GOD! CUM FOR ME! AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!
  #12   Add to V.R.Goh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2008, 02:22 PM

Hey, everyone. I'm Jesse.

It all started a while ago when a lot of guys were getting flu shots. It seemed like any other day, except for that. Unfortunately, I didn't have the time to get the injection from the clinic. I guess that's the downside of double majoring in Biochemistry and Genetics. Fortunately, the clinic wasn't the only place to get the shot. So, I made an appointment to get the shot from my doctor. It was only later that I regretted not getting it from the clinic like my roommate, Kevin.

According to Kevin, the shot was actually a serum that builds muscle at a phenomenal rate. In only seven short days after he got the injection, Kevin gained 15 pounds of rock-hard muscle. Now, Kevin was already pretty muscular to begin with. Now that he got the shot, he's been putting on muscle like it was going out of style. For a brief moment, I kicked myself for not getting that shot on campus when I had the chance. Then, I just put it behind me and moved on.

Two weeks later, I heard from my friend, Gabe. He was HUGE! When I asked him if he got the shot, he surprised me with a no.

"My roommate got the shot," he said. "But, here's something that you won't believe. When I drank his cum, it made me as big as him. Right after I grew, we went to the gym to work out. I've been growing ever since." I concluded that the properties in the serum were being duplicated by his testicles. Each time one of the 101, my term for the 101 guys who got the shot, ejaculates, the same retrovirus that altered their genetic structure is written in the genetic code carried by their sperm. I thanked Gabe for the information and went about my day. I secretly hoped to test this hypothesis for myself.

Two months after the shots were given, it became more obvious who received them. They were usually the biggest guys on campus. Some looked like everyday musclemen that hit the gym on a regular basis. Others resembled athletes who gained their muscles through steroids. Then there were the guys that I call the Giants. These guys were so positively enormous that they looked more than human. They were built like Sherman tanks, and could probably lift one over their heads one-handed effortlessly. All of the Giant-sized guys had dropped out of school and disappeared, never to be seen again. All of them, that is, except Kevin. Kevin stayed in school and continued to study. He was majoring in Physical Education, hoping to become a personal trainer. At the same time, he hit the gym like a man possessed. His goal, as he told me, was "to become the biggest, strongest, most massively muscular man on the planet."

Two weeks ago, Kevin had to move out of my dorm and into one on the ground floor of another building. Apparently, he became so heavy that he dropped through two floors of a neighboring dorm building. I was flabbergasted when he asked me to be his roommate again. Of course, I accepted, and he helped me move into our new dorm. It was very spacious, with a separate room and full bathroom for each of us. The common room was the living room and an eat-in-kitchen all in one. Once I was settled, I tried to work up the nerve to tell him about my conversation with Gabe.

I walked up to his door and knocked. When he opened the door, I was treated to the sight of his half-naked super-muscular body. Every curve and line was clearly delineated, while his muscle bellies were full almost to the point of bursting from beneath his translucent skin. Each muscle displayed veins that pumped liters of nutrient-rich blood to the massive muscles that they serve. His black boxer briefs failed to hide his monstrous package.

"What's up, Jesse?" he asked me in his rich baritone voice. With a deep breath, I told him about what Gabe told me and my theories of the serum's effects on his body. He nodded at the right points, his face shaped into a look of curiosity. When I finished, he smiled.

"First of all," said Kevin, "I know about what Gabe told you. His roommate, Scott, told me the same thing right after our Spanish class. I'm kind of curious if that will work twice myself. Second, I've been hornier than a bitch in heat ever since the shot, and not just for girls. You could've just said that you wanted to suck my dick." Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I dropped to my knees and gazed up at his massive form.

"Well, I'm saying it now," I responded. "I want to feel your monstrous cock in my mouth. I want to smell your scent as I taste you. I want your cum inside me so much, I can hardly focus." With a cocky smile, he dropped his boxer briefs and held his massive member in his hands.

"Then, what are you waiting for?" he said, invitingly. "Come and get it." I licked along his thick-as-a-beer-can shaft from the hair-covered root to the mushroom-shaped corona. I stroked his member as it grew in my hands. In record time, his cock grew from an already impressive eighteen flaccid inches to a mind-boggling twenty-four inches of hard-as-marble manmeat. I wrapped my lips around the crimson head and sucked on his blood-engorged super-dick. With both hands, I grabbed his iron-hard glutes as he moaned.

"Yeah, baby," he moaned. "Take that cock. Show me how much you wanted this body." He grabbed my head with one hand and flexed the other arm into a granite-like biceps. The cannon of an arm held a massive mound of mighty masculine muscle covered in veins and crowned by a peak that belonged among the Himalayas. His body was so hard and muscular, he looked like he was carved from stone by a master sculptor. As I sucked, Kevin thrust his hips into my head, pushing more and more of his monster into my mouth. I nearly gagged as it hit the back of my throat.

"Don't fight it," he said lustfully, "Line your mouth with your throat and try to swallow." I lifted my chin, aligning my mouth and my throat and swallowed. His flesh-formed sword fit easily down my hungry throat. Within moments, all two feet of his godlike cock was in my mouth. I could smell the musk of his pubic hairs as I sucked on what I thought to be the manifestation of a god's blessed cock. I moaned as best as I could with two feet of cock in my mouth as I came in my shorts. Then, I felt his balls churning, producing his alabaster seed. He let out a grunt as he came in me. As he delivered his seed into my stomach, I was lost in the throes of carnal bliss. The feeling of sexual nirvana made my world spin. My vision went cloudy as I lost consciousness.

I came to in my own bed with Kevin sitting by my bed. He greeted me with a relieved smile as I sat up in bed.

"How long was I out?" I asked him.

"An hour," he answered. "When I finished cumming, you were twitching like you had epilepsy. So, I let the seizure run its course. Then, well, you should see for yourself." He gestured to the mirror on the back of my door. I stood up and looked him in the eye when I smiled. Then, I turned quickly to the mirror when I remembered that Kevin was 6'9" to my 5'9".

"It worked," I said, almost speechless. "It actually worked." Not only was I as tall as my muscular roommate, I was as huge, as monstrously muscular as him as well. Each muscle on my body was as full, as hard, and as vascular as his. From my football-shaped traps to my diamond-hard calves, I was ginormous. I could hardly believe it. I was enormous, I was the size of the Giants. I turned to my roommate with a grateful smile.

"Thank you," I said, fighting back tears. "You have no idea what this has done for me." He wrapped his meaty arms around my titanic torso.

"Back at ya," he responded. "Now, let's get going."

"You mean to the gym?" I asked.

"Not the one on campus," he said. "I've gotten way too strong for it, and I imagine you're already too strong for it. I go to one in an old warehouse downtown. It was opened by a few of the guys who got the shot. They got way too big to fit in everyday society and went there to train." So, we got dressed and headed to this elusive gym.

As you can tell, going to that gym was the best thing I had done. I stuck with my studies, graduating with two degrees a year early. Kevin is now a gym teacher and a part-time personal trainer. His client?le are mostly bodybuilder and powerlifters looking to gain extra muscle. I teach chemistry at the same high school where Kevin works, and I still workout with Kam and the other Giants. The faculty has given us appropriate nickname. Kevin is often referred to as Colossal Kevin. My nickname is less original: they call me Jesse the Giant.
  #13   Add to V.R.Goh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2008, 07:01 AM

So, there I was, all alone with this massively muscular monster, his monstrous mega-member spreading my jaws as wide as possible. My hands were drifting from his steel-bending arms to his armor-plated pecs to abs that could grind metal into powder. I could feel the blood engorging his colossal cock, each pulse pushing me closer to ecstasy. How did I come to be in this enviable position? Well, I'll tell you. By the way, the name's Victor.

It all started last month, when the local college started churning out musclemen by the score. Rumor had it that the clinic created limited quantities of a serum that turned men into massive muscle gods in a few short weeks. Then, another rumor sprouted from that one. Apparently, each guy that got the serum could turn another guy into one of them if the latter sucked the former's dick and drank his cum. I don't usually believe gossip without tangible proof. However, when I walked past the campus and saw more massive muscle men than I have ever seen in my life, I became a believer. That's when I met him.

He introduced himself as Alan. My cock had never been harder than it was on that day. He towered over me, measuring at least seven feet tall, and was covered from top to toes with enormous muscles. A pair of jeans strained to contain his tree-trunk thighs, while a white muscle shirt looked like it was losing the battle with his monstrous upper body. His arms were covered with viridian veins as thick as extension cords. When he smiled, his smile nearly pushed me over the edge. Then, he noticed my raging hard-on.

"You like what you see?" he asked confidently as he twitched his powerful pecs. The rich baritone of his voice, combined with his powerful pecs, caused me to cum in my boxers. Look, Ma, no hands!

"I'll take that as a yes," he said. He then took me by the hand and led me to an abandoned house just off campus. The place was well-kept, but devoid of furniture. It looked ready to be sold. Needless to say, I was positively hypnotized by the size and vascularity of this monster. I wondered what it would be like to have all that muscle, to be as strong as him. He must have women lined up around the block waiting to worship him, to praise his power and beauty.

"Hey, buddy," he said, snapping me out of my reverie. "You still want some of this?" I turned toward him and nearly fainted. He was already down to his birthday suit, his clothes piled in a heap behind him. He was every bit as ginormous as I imagined him to be and so much more. Not only was he built like a tank, but he was also positively shredded. There wasn't a visible ounce of fat on him. Every single sinew stood out in bold relief, like he was carved from a single piece of warm marble by a master. His golden brown skin perfectly accented his superhuman sinews. I walked slowly toward him, mesmerized by this god of muscle and male virility in the flesh.

When I reached him, he spread his arms and said, "So, you love muscle, huh little man? Then, show me how much and I might give you some." So, I pulled out the stops and put my hands on his steel pecs. I moaned as he flexed his adamantine chest beneath my hands.

"Damn, Alan," I said with no small amount of enthusiasm. "Where do I start? I've always been turned on by guys with big muscle. The bigger they were, the more I wanted them. But, right now, you're my wet dream come to life. Not only do I want to be as big as you, but I want to be able to worship your body all the time. I mean, look at you. Your muscles look unstoppable." I continued to adore his freakishly powerful physique, drifting from his massive pecs to his inhumanly gigantic arms that could probably crush bricks into dust.

After I stroked his eight-pack abs, I felt my cock coming to life again. So, I removed all of my clothes, piling them in the corner. I began to stroke my six-inch hard-on, gazing at the pulchritudinous paragon of massive masculine muscularity.

"Oh, Alan," I moaned, "you're a god. A massive, beautiful, ultra-powerful god. I want to feel you in me. I want to taste your god-cum. Uh, uh, AAAHHH!!" I came for the second time that hour as he stood there, seeing the devotion in his new disciple. He then presented his semi-tumescent member to me.

"You want it?" He said, invitingly. "Come and get it." I couldn't get there fast enough. I licked his elephantine cock, which must have been a foot long and still soft. As I ministered to his dick, it began to come to life. This godlike organ went from a foot-long anaconda to a nearly three-foot barge pole. Once the head turned a bright crimson, I wrapped my lips around it. Each pulse of the nutrient-rich blood drove me closer to ecstasy. The whole time he was flexing his massive muscles.

"Yeah, that's it," he said with a growl in his voice. "Suck this man's dick. Fuckin' super-dick. Show me how much you want all of this." He went from mind-blowing pose to mind-blowing pose. Double bicep, legs and abs, side tricep, lat spread.

"Yeah," he yelled, reveling in his own power. "So goddamn strong, no one can resist me. Get ready to have your mind blown. YEAH! GET READY TO GO FROM GEEK TO GOD! FUCKIN' MUSCLE GOD!!! AAAAAHHH!!! FUCK YEAH!!!" With a most muscular, every single sinew became covered in striations and veins. He let out a roar that shook the house to its foundations as he came.

And came. And came.

I was lost in sexual ecstasy. My world was spinning as we both came at the same time. When his main mast fired its alabaster mancream, I swear I saw fireworks. I was so overcome by this orgasmic rush, I passed out.

I came to in the same house. The only thing missing was Alan. I looked around for my muscle god, ignoring the fact that I was still naked. When I walked into an upstairs room, I was shocked at what I saw in the mirror.

I was HUGE! I must have been as big as Alan, and just as ripped to shreds. The face was me, and yet it was so much more. I took stock of the features that weren't there this morning. I had dimples, pecs that could crush steel, biceps whose peaks could proudly grace the Himalayas, and abs that could grate Parmesan cheese with no effort. My legs looked more like redwoods than the stems that were there earlier. In short, Alan's cum really did make into a muscular monster. That's when I noticed a note taped to my right pec.

Buddy,
Sorry I couldn't stay, but I really needed that. You have some talent at the cock, so let's meet up again. There's a gym on the docks where guys of my size go to workout and have fun. Meet me there tomorrow at 3pm and we'll continue where we left off. Since your clothes won't fit you, take some from the closet upstairs. I use this house when I need to pick up a trick. They always need bigger clothes, and everything there is tailored to fit a big guy like me. Enjoy the new muscles.

Alan

I knew about the gym he mentioned in the note. Rumor was that the biggest guys there were superstrong and could bend steel like it was cardboard. I smiled, knowing that there must be some truth to that rumor.
  #14   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2010, 05:29 PM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
This is a great story, wish I wrote well enough to write more!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options