The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rapsody7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 22nd, 2007, 08:13 PM

rapsody7 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to rapsody7
Collobaritive effort Chronos and Rapsody7: Superman meets Ronan

Superman was flying through the sky when he heard a woman's scream in the distance. "What is that?" His compacted muscled body stopped in mid air so he could hone his hearing to find out where the scream was originating. FWOOSH He flew in the direction where he ended up in an alleyway near Metropolis University.But instead of finding a woman in distress he was staring and a gorgeous youthful young man with blonde hair and form fitting clothes. The young man's hands were on his head and his eyes shut as if he were concentrating on something. Suddenly he looked up. "Ah, thought that'd get you here." He looked up with a smile. Superman returned a frown. He folded his mighty arms across his giant chest, his biceps bulging on top of his hands.
I don't know maybe leave the city in my hands, you look like you need a break" He moves over putting his massive back against the brick wall in the alley. Superman tilts his head to the right "I don't think that is going to happen any time soon, son"
"Really cause I think its about time for you leave and let someone else have some fun in this city without you trying to stop us" A smile comes across his face looking down on the ground seeing the girl behind the dumpster covering her head. Superman turns his attention to the girl. He hadn't even sensed another presence. The girl got up and ran towards superman, a look of fear in her eyes. With arms wide open she flung herself at him, just to vanish. "Wha?"Superman looked around him in shock. "Yeah, creating those illusions is sometimes hard to do" said the cocky young man leaning against the brick wall of the alley. One of his legs was bent at the knee and he began to inspect his nails on his right arm. Superman wasn't sure, but it looked as if this kid was trying to show off his bicep, and what a bicep it was. Vascular and very compact, Superman became a little self conscious at the sight of it and couldn't help but give his arms a quick little check. "I saw that Supes" The kid got off the brick wall "Now, as i was saying, maybe it's best that you leave town and let someone else play hero." The kid was walking toward supes with a snarky grin on his face. He stood close enough to supes that their chests almost touched.
Superman looked confused "I'm not going to fight you kid, now if you excuse me I've got a city to take care of"Superman turned his muscled back towards the kid, his cape flapping. But before he could make a full turn and hand grabed his shoulder and stopped him dead in his tracks. "I didn't say you had to fight me, i just said you had to prove you were stronger? Can't you humor me a little?" Superman turned back around, aware that the kid must have some kind of superstrength, because he could feel it when the hand gripped his shoulder. "Ok fine, what do you want to do?" Superman sighed. He wanted to get this over with quickly and maybe this kid could sign up for the teen titans when all this was done." "Good! Oh names Ronan by the way. How about a simple feat of strength?" He put his hands over his hand to symbol the game of mercy.They stuggled at first in the middle, but superman began to apply more pressure, using a little of his strength. Ronan gradually fought back adding resistance and forcing Ronan to use more strength, but he was unable to gain any ground. Superman was surprised to admit that he actually had to use some strength, but at this point Ronan was struggling and sweating.First one to their knee loses" Superman put in, applying more pressure to the struggling form of Ronan. Ronan's whole body was shaking and veins were popping up all through his forearms. Even his quads looked like they could be barely held in his tight jeans. Then suddenly, the image of Ronan struggling disappeared and was replaced by the image of a perfectly fine, untired, smirking Ronan. "That was an illusion, this isn't" Suddenly, Ronan appeared to grow about 2 inches in height and muscle all over his body. His shoulders broaden against the fabric of his shirt, his neck thickening, his pecs begin to push out the ropes of muscle can be seen clearly, his arms pushing the sleeves of his shirt close to the brink of shredding. Superman's eyes grow in a look of shock. "How, how..." but he's forced to trail off as he's pushed back by Ronan's now growing strength. The blonde bombshell is smiling as he sees superman's surprise and renewed effort. Superman applies more force, but is still being pushed back. Slowly, almost effortlessly, Ronan gets himself back to middle ground with superman. The difference between the two is now clearly visible. Ronan is bigger and looks like he could be stretching his calves, while superman's large muscled body is starting to acquire sweat. Superman's blue eyes stare into the green of his opponent. Ronan returns a wide eyed look and then starts gaining ground. No matter how hard Superman pushes Ronan just returned it with greater force "Your past your prime old man" The thought of losing runs through the man of steels head I'm actually going to lose to this kid if I can't Superman actually winces "I see your begining to loose your footing" Superman just smiles maybe he could play this off " Well I just don't want you to feel like it is completely hopeless" Ronah just smiles "what ever helps you sleep at night" His body pushes with more force. Old man!! He was 32! And S.T.A.R. labs said that he'd be at 28 in human years until he was actually around 50! He'd show this kid old man! Superman really began to pour on the pressure, but to no avail. Ronan just pushed back harder and harder until Superman was drenched with sweat. His blue suit now looked mostly navy and he was about halfway to defeat. Ronan put his face closer to superman's "What's wrong BIG BLUE? Feeling a little weak or is this all you got?" Superman's arms began trembling and the muscles throughout the rest of his body began to tire. His quads shook, his heavy breathing enhanced the struggle his abs and chest were going through. Ronan's throat made a loud sound and Superman's face was suddenly wet on the left cheek. He just spit on ME!!! But superman didn't have time to get angry.Ronan was already pressing dangerously close to his knee. Suddenly Ronan changes his positions so that Superman's and Ronan's arms are now in front of their waists. Superman is shocked as he is lifted off the ground by his interlocked fingers. The pain is evident as his face contorts, his pecs now forced to squeeze together, every striation evident. Ronan lets out a grunt lifting Superman over his head "Say it !" Superman knowing that he was beat lets out a small sigh "Mercy" Ronan is excited he has actually beaten the man of steel in a strength contest. This was his dream ever since he found out about his powers. Superman rises to his feet looking at Ronan "You've got some power to you kid, I hope you use it for the right thing" "Some power?" Ronan scoffs. "I just lifted you into the air with my arms. I outclass you. I'm more man than you." With that he began to flex his arms, they seemed to get even larger and Superman felt his knees get weaker. This Kid was phenomenal.
Ronan's t-shirt burst around his arms, now becoming sleevless. "Look at that muscle SUPERman hahahaha." He rhythmically began flexing his biceps again and again. Then he did a reverse bicep right in the face of Superman, flexing again and again. Superman could only stare in wonderment as this youth flexed his amazing muscle bound limb. Superman could feel the heat from the muscle and couldn't stop staring at it, his eyes transfixed. "Lis...Listen, sir, i mean kid, that's..." Superman's brain was distracted by the amazing muscle mass being constantly flexed in front of his face.Superman's mouth was beginning to feel dry. "That's very good...your arm...it's big...very big." "And?" Ronan looked, his gorgeous face smirking as he watched Superman's gaping face stare at his giant tanned muscle. "And I think you'd ....you would make a great hero." Superman was still looking. "Hero? hahaha What if I want to be a villain, who would stop me? You?" Ronan brought his arm down, breaking his spell of fear on Superman, laughing hard his hands on his now almost exposed stomach. Superman's observation was right, this kid was growing. His waist was just as slim as ever, but his pecs now looked like volleyballs. Marble volleyballs. Superman stepped back looking at Ronan "I know that this must be new to you but you can't let your power control you, it can control you" Ronan tilted his head thoughts running though was this what he wanted to do, he was always picked on in school for being small but now that he had this ability would he go and destroy the people he had been bullied by, or would he protect people like him and make sure they wouldn't go through the same thing that he went through, his body growing larger long surpassing superman and passed the size of Bizzaro Superman spoke again "Listen if you use your powers for evil you'll not only have to face me but some of my friends" Ronan looked at superman knowing all about the Justice league and the other heroes out there, but the feeling of pleasure was too good for him his pants now short shorts, with a rather large bulge pressing against the tighter then skin fabric "I need some time to think" walking past superman his leg muscles moving like mad under his skin every muscle clearly seen, his "pants" now riping up along he sides " You know how to reach me" superman said turning around watching the massive being move his back muscles clearly showing " Do me a favor Supes" Ronan said turning around again to face Superman. "Yes si--yes?" Superman was now facing Ronan, his uniform drying from all the sweat. This was what Ronan needed to decide. Superman stood there, still breathing heavy, his abs crunching with every exhale, his chest rising up and down, his thick shoulders creating a magnificent V-shape in contrast with his slim yellow belted waist, thick thights that rounded down to red boots covering big calves Looking at that body he knew his decision was made. Ronan began walking towards superman. "K man, I've made my decision" He said holding his hand out to superman. Superman looked up at the kid and returned the smile. "That's great!" They shook hands, and Ronan laughed, pulling superman towards him in a hug, a bearhug. "Ooof" Superman exhaled as he crashed into the man of titanim, his thick pecs being decompressed against Ronans. Superman was quickly lifted into the hug as Ronan began squeezing aganst his back. "OH yeah! Feel that superbody against mine, feels great. Steel being melted hahahha." Superman struggled straining his already tired arms as they futilely pushed against the giant biceps of his assailant. "YEAH feel that fucking muscle power supes, feel the arms that are going to crush you!!!" Superman felt his body being compressed letting out a gasp "Ronan.....st...st..stop....your hurting me" Ronan started to laugh enjoying his power to much he had made up his mind he would destroy all of the guys who made fun of him at his school he couldn't wait to get back but first he needed to make sure that Supes wouldn't get in his way of having fun, Superman felt his ribs begining to crack I need to get away from him before he kills me. Quickly thinking he started his heat vision aiming for Ronans eye, Ronan felt the pain in his eye, releasing superman before squeezing him harder, he lets go of what was the man of steel, who retreated in a flash, and bringing his massive hand to his eye "Son of a Bitch, you're clever superman but I won't let that happen again, till next time"....
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 23rd, 2007, 12:18 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
hey, that was pretty hot, man
how big did ronan grow? any chance of some more detailing of his growth/size/proportions? and are we gonna see him fuck the living snot outta superman?
looking forward to more if there is any,
~Ille

Things happen.
  #3   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 23rd, 2007, 01:54 PM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Ronan Squeezing Supes

Great turn on here. Hoping for a stunning sequel in near future. Supes has always been a fave of mine. Will wait, but somewhat impatiently for what Ronan's raging hormones will do next to the "man of steel." Thanks for your contribution.
  #4   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2007, 08:17 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Hey man, like I said at the group, this is a great story, I love to see Superman, when he is at full strength mind you, be overpowered and made to be someone's bitch. I don't like seeing him lose his powers in any way, I just love to see him be overpowered, lifted, and dominated by someone younger and shorter than him. As far as muscle is concerned, I would love to see them bigger than him, Alex vs. Superman is a perfect example of this. So great job and I can't wait to see more stories like this!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options