The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tom256's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2007, 02:25 PM

tom256 is on a distinguished road
the ancient tree (part 1)

O.K this is my chance to make a good story, so here we go

The Ancient Tree (part 1)

"So, do we have everything ready" I said.
"Yes we do, and on the way I will tell you why we are in the middle of South Africa". My dad is an architect, and although being 50 years old, he still has alot of gut to do his dangerous job. His speciality, is researching on ancient civilisations. And supposedly this is going to be one of his most important findings.
Before we went, i put on my white tank top, i thought it was going to be hot. And i hope the ladies would find me hot aswell. I ain't that bad, I'm 19 years of age with a fairly good physique. Visible 6-pack, quite noticable biceps and not a bad face, like the guy off the aeros bubbles advert.
We set everything up in the car, the emergancy food, satalite navigation, etc. Then we both got in the Green Land Rover and set off into the wastelands.
"Now i can tell you" My dad " We are heading for a newly deiscovered temple"
"That's not new" I replied, with quite an unexcited expression on my face.
"Ah, that's where you're wrong, we are heading for the temple of Satsremuna, it may sound egyption, but this temple is stated to be over 6,000 years old. And it mixes with the Old testement of the bible"
Shocked" What! How can that be, i thought you told me the bible was all a lie, except maybe Jesus living"
"Genesis, chapter one of the old testement, the tree of knowledge in the garden of Eden, i have recieved reports that inscriptions around the temple say that there is a forever lasting tree deep in the temple, but not the same tree as the bible, but the tree described in the bible is a hint that such a powerful tree exists, the writer of this chapter in the bible was apparently possessed when he wrote it, just like the myths of Nostradamus in 1557, Books were found 10 years ago, but were hidden and kept away from public hands. I'm one of the very few that know about them, they say how a powerful tree in the world was a keepsafe created by this demon to keep away his good concience, so he can be forever serving the devil in the pits of hell. He says that the good concience is a powerful weapon also that is still able to create chaos in the wrong hands. Being able to give the person who eats the one apple on the tree the powers to control the spirit, mind and all around him, essentially, the powers of a God. And we have decided that if we find this apple, you can eat it".
My jaw suddenly dropped, I just could not believe the words that were coming out of my father's mouth. " Well...." I didn't know what to say, I was so amazed. "Why me! I mean i know this is an hnour but, what about you, you deserve it more than I do"
My dad began to laugh hysterically, when he stopped to replied, "I'm 50 years old, how can I know how to use it with one foot in the grave. You Danny, are young, and will have more of a sense of how to use your powers wisely".
30 minutes later, we arrived at a camp site, with a 300ft temple only minutes away.
After an hour, we went to the steps of the temple, stilled being shocked, my whole body was shaking.
"ARGH!" My body shaked, amazing visions went though my head, and an exhorbitent amount of pain flowed through my body.
My father came running towards me "What is it Danny!?"
"I dunno, it just didn't have alot of sleep last night"
We continued, the doors of the temple opened, And we were ready to continue

To be continued

I hoped you liked it, please give feedback
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2007, 06:45 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Good start

Great set up. Can't wait for the delivery!
  #3   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2007, 03:11 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom256
My dad began to laugh hysterically, when he stopped to replied, "I'm 50 years old, how can I know how to use it with one foot in the grave. You Danny, are young, and will have more of a sense of how to use your powers wisely".

I hoped you liked it, please give feedback

One foot in the grave, at fifty?

Powers like a god over mind, body, and reality, and he wouldn't use them to, OH, I dunno, fix anything that's got him one foot in the grave?
  #4   Add to Jace's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2007, 06:43 PM

Jace is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Jace
Argh!

I like it. Keep going or I'll leave. LOL

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline