The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rapsody7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2007, 09:10 PM

rapsody7 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to rapsody7
Superman v Ronan pt 2: (Chronos, Rapsody7)

Ronan slowly got up out of his bed looking at the clock "Shit! Dad's going to be pissed." Last night Ronan's father asked him to stop by at the labs so that Ronan could give him that package. "Where did I put that stupid thing?"
Getting out of bed grabbing some clothes and running down stairs, he saw the brown box by the door. Ronan picked it up and headed out the door, getting on his bike. He was 17 almost 18 and yet his father wouldn't get him a car! But as soon as his anger passed he found himself at the gates to STAR Labs. He looked up at the camera and waved "I'm here to give this to my dad!!" A voice came across the intercom, "Come on in Ronan, he's in lab 6." The gate opened and he went inside.
Ronan had always found his dad's profession cool, and it was in fact a motivation for him in school. Needless to say, a scrawny nerd such as himself was easy pickings. Being secretly closeted didn't make it any easier. Walking to lab six he looked around in awe at all the equipment, experiments, new gizmos, and research that was displayed in all the different laboratories. His dad's lab was kinda towards the back and STAR labs was quite a large building. Before reaching his dad's lab, he noticed something glowing brightly, almost radiating, out of lab 5.
He couldn't help it. He walked slowly into the lab, the source of the glow came from a rock in the center of the lab, floating in a tube. "What the hell?" He walked up to it putting his hands against the glass. It felt like the rock was calling out to him, without thinking he pushed the button, and the glass moved up out of sight. He saw his hands reaching out towards it, but he couldn't stop, the rock felt smooth and warm. Suddenly the glow stopped and he gained control of his body, pulling away, then pushing the button so the glass would come back up. "What the hell was that all about?" He turned away heading into his fathers lab "Hey dad I've got your package".............
Ronan stood in front of the mirror flexing his 22in guns for himself to see. He had actually beaten Superman, and all because of that wonderful day back at the lab, when he had touched the mysterious rock that had given him his powers. He hadn't even noticed a difference till the next day when some school bullies had tried to pick on him. Looking at the mirror he shrunk down to what used to be his normal size. Scrawny and pathetic. Tall and handsome to some, but not an ounce of muscle. His pants were about to fall off of him. He transformed back to what he now considered his normal size 6'2 218. This is how he'd normally stay, but he liked the additional muscle Superman had given him, and couldn't wait to intimidate the man of steel again.........
"Hey Ronie Balonie!" Ronan already knew who it was. He didn't even want to turn around. Josh Camp had always picked on him, and Ronan could never admit the massive crush he had on this guy. "Hey punk, going home to study?" He walked up to Ronan, both high school seniors, and about the same height, he easily outweighed him by about 30 lbs of muscle. 185 and on the football team, Josh was a brown haired, blue eyed, wet dream. At 18 he had a perky and muscular chest with arms that looked like a mans already, but a thinness of the waist that could only be achieved by youth or superherodom. "Hey Ronie, what's wrong, worried I'm gonna beat you up again? Don't worry, i won't !! I'm too busy today." All of Josh's friends laughed. One day I'm gonna get even with you Josh Camp, and you'll wish you never had messed with me! Ronan
thought.
All the goons' laughing stopped, and Josh stared at Ronan. "WHAT?! What was that?"Josh stepped up to Ronan. "Nuh, nothing, i didn't say anything!" Ronan was shocked. Could they hear my thoughts....?! "Hear your thoughts? What are you talking about? You know what, maybe i should rearrange my schedule so i can rearrange your face today!" Josh sent a punch straight to Ronan's chest. Ronan winced as he was prepared to fall on his backpack like he had learned how to do on-line. But instead of the pain he was expecting, he stepped back, and instead his body felt a rush. Almost as if though the force had transferred to his body. "What? Still standing, take this!!" Josh unloaded body shots at Ronan, knowing that hitting his face would give easy evidence to get him in trouble. But with each successive hit Ronan just felt better. Wave of wave of power crashed through him, and his body started changing!
Ronan's clothes began to become tighter, as Josh kept punching to the point where the soft body was now hard, like steel. "What the hell is this?!" Josh looked at Ronan noticing that he could see six rather large bumps under his shirt. Josh stepped back looking at the changing teen. Ronan looked down to see his pecs filling out, they grew with each breath taken. He raised his arm seeing the sleeve ripping, his biceps showed every muscle fiber and the two twin peaks that were turning into hard solid, 16 inch guns. His pants were cutting into his legs under the straining fabric and he could see the tear drop muscles. His pants ripped along the sides, his shoulders looking like boulders, his lats flared out making him unable to put his arms at his sides until his shirt ripped. He quickly reached out for Josh's neck
"Let go of me you freak!!!" Josh was squirming now, unable to break away from Ronan's grip "Whats the matter Josh? Can't fight against a wimp like me?" And with that Ronan pulled back his free hand and released his newfound strength into Josh's gut, hearing him gasping for air. Ronan unleashed another powerful punch, Josh's friends were already gone. Ronan finally let go of Josh bringing up his arms and flexing them while walking away from Josh. He managed to say "Don't mess with me again Josh unless you want me beat you so bad your mother wont recognize you"
From then on things changed. He found that he could shrink back down to size, but still keep the strength he had gained, but the only way to get stronger was to absorb more kinetic energy and pressure while letting his body grow. Once he grew bigger, he could always shrink back down so as not to garner too much attention. The next semester following that event he had joined the wrestling team and had made a big impact. He wrestled his first year in college too, easily staying within whatever weight class he wanted, even if he was as strong as someone 300 lbs. He got in as many fights as possible, with powerlifters, body builders, etc. all to get super strong. And when applying for graduate school, he was able to use his mental abilities to make all the blemishes on his school records disappear.
After a couple thousand matches against super strong men, he felt he was ready for what he figured was the "final confrontation". And now, standing admiring his figure, his 8 pack abs, thick smooth chest, taut arms and shoulders, thick quads, mountainous back and massive glutes...He couldn't wait to settle things with the man of steel.
*Present day* Ronan was jumping from roof to roof his legs exploding with power as he leaped from each building, he stopped ontop of a corprate building looking out at the city skyline, it was a beautiful day in the city the sun hit his face and broad chest " I need to find superman, I wonder what would happen if I challenged him in a fist fight" Letting out a laugh he noticed that he was across the street from one of the most popular and largest gyms in the entire city a smile came across his face as he jumped off the building and landing on top of the Gym with a loud thud.
Superman heard the scream of men, many men, which he wasn't used to hearing very often. Using his super hearing he honed in on where the screams were coming from. He quickly flew to the Daily Motion gym, up to the top floor. Looking inside he felt his insides tie up in knots, there was Ronan, throwing men all over the gym. He threw one right at Superman, the 250lb muscled man went through the glass pane. Superman caught him and flew him to safety. "Thanks Superman, go take care of that jerk!" Superman tried to be reassuring, but came across feebly "I'll, I'll see what i can do." Supes had never felt so nervous. He landed on the gym floor, standing in his superhero stance, hands on hips, chest pushed out. Ronan laughed. "Let these men go!" Superman bellowed. To his surprise Ronan did as he was told.
Ronan looked down at the set of weights on his right walking over to them running his hands across them as he paced the rack without even looking up "You know Superman, humans of all different types push their bodies to the limits. Even going as far as putting deadly things in their bodies so that they might one day look like you and I." Looking up at him his hand still on the weight still pacing. Superman followed Ronans movements "Ronan what does this have to do with you destroying the gym and hurting people" Ronan stopped "Because Superman I can, I am a living breathing God! I have this power and no one can stop me" letting out a laugh "Not even you, I know why your standing so far away from me, you're scared Superman, I might even kill you if we get into a fight if I wished it"
"If i have to, I will stop you" Superman said forcefully. "Really? You'll stop this?" With that Ronan began swelling with muscle, his shirt ripping as he went from his 6'2 frame to a staggering 6'8. His biceps were at least 27 inches and his chest was as wider than superman's shoulders, but with a waist tiny as ever. One of his huge quads looked like Superman's legs put together. "Kid, I'm sorry i have to do this" Superman let out a burst of heat vision, but it seemed to hit inches in front of where Ronan stood. "Seems like I've figured out a way around your tricks Superman" he tapped his temple. "Now i can get what i want" he strode towards the fear filled hero.
Ronan smiled as Superman changed to his freeze breath, Ronan just shook his head as some free weights flew into him. Ronan steadily made his way towards Superman "Whats the matter Supes? can't stop an 22 year old kid?" and at the end of that sentence Superman looked up really seeing Ronan "How can you be bigger?!!" Ronan took his large hand, balled it up and then unleashed his fist across the man of steels face "Really that's all I have to do? Cause that wasn't even using all my strength!" Ronan laughed at the sight of the worlds strongest man being tossed around like a rag doll. Ronan felt something in his crouch stirring seeing Superman's tight round ass. He walked over as superman turned to face Ronan with a strange smile across his face. "What...what are you doing" he gaped at Ronan's massive arm.
Ronan grasped Superman's right shoulder in a vice like grip. Superman's face scrunched in pain as he tried futilely to escape. Using his left arm to try and wrench Ronan's hand from his muscled shoulder created the opening Ronan was hoping for. WHAM WHAM WHAM the entire building shook as 3 massive punches railed into Superman's large lat. Letting go of Supes, Ronan watched as the blue clad hero now groped at his left lat. BAM BAM BAM, 3 more punches into the other lat shook the building till debris began to fall and Superman's face contorted in agony.
The hero famous for his authoritative demeanor was now stumbling around the gym, trying to stay on his feet. "OooOOh," he moaned. Ronan smirked and gave a quick flex. "FEEL THE POWER WIMPERMAN?!!" Superman froze in fear, which gave Ronan the time he wanted to grab Superman behind the neck and bring them close together. Barely a centimeter apart Ronan got into Superman's grimacing face, who was still clutching his sides, and looked him directly in the eyes, "this is going to hurt." Making sure he had a good hold on Superman, he sent two BAM BAM punches to each of Superman's round biceps, making them useless hanging meat by his sides. BAM BAM BAM BAM Ronan sent a barrage of punches straight to the 8 pack midsection of the hapless hero. Superman's feet left the floor with every punch and the window's of the building burst from the force. Sending a left punch to Superman's gut, lifting Superman's feet off the ground once more, he released his right hand from Supes' neck and punched with it as well, keeping Superman afloat, jerking in mid air with each punch "BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM" Superman's muscled useless arms hung down as his face contorted in a silent scream, his neck vascular and his face red. Ronan sent one more punch, full force, straight at the midsection of Superman, sending him through the building's roof. Ronan leapt after him, grabbing the red boots as he flew past Superman, and with a quick front flip in mid-air, his hold still strong on Superman's ankles, he threw the hero straight down through the building demolishing it. Ronan loved the feeling of being able to use his full strength against an opponent.
He landed with a thud next to Superman's body sprawled in the newly formed crater. He looked at the wiped out hero's face, completely dazed, his torn costume revealing parts of his taut muscle.
Ronan stood over the limp man of steel "Whats wrong? This really all you have to offer?" laughing as he flexed his muscles. This gave Superman the time to strike back, he grabbed one of the weights that was left on the ground and with all the strength he had left he swung at Ronan making contact with his gut. He looked up to see Ronan wince in pain. "Son of a Bitch!" Ronan let out with a grunt but a smile came across his face, it had been a long time since Ronan had felt a good hit. Superman's eyes widened as the teen once again grew in size, and without thinking he threw three more punches at Ronan but still he kept growing. How am I going to stop this kid? Superman thought to himself. But Ronan had already made his move, grabbing Superman by the waist, he lifted him up over his head "Just like the last time eh Supes?"
Resting Superman's muscular form on his massive shoulders and traps, Ronan grabbed Supes under the neck with his right hand and got a firm grip on Superman's tree trunk thigh. The now 7+ ft beast began flexing as if to do a most muscular pose, trying to bring his arms together, biceps, traps, shoulders and back bursting into the Rocky Mountains of muscle. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Superman screamed in terrible pain, spittle flying from his lips. His handsome face covered in agony. Through his now ripped costume, his muscles tightened in a visible attempt to escape the horrible torture rack. His free limbs flailed about wildly as the world's mightiest hero screamed in shrill girlish pain. "OH god PLEEEAAASEE MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP PLEEEEAASSEEE. YOU'RE GOING TO RIP ME IN HALF AAAAHHHH"
"YOU GIVE UP BITCH!?" Ronan screamed at Superman, wanting to hear his submission to who was greater. "YES YES PLEEEEAAASSEEE!" Superman could feel his ribs crack, his back and thigh muscles were being smashed by the strength in Ronan's rippling fibers. "SAY YOURE MY BITCH!!! SAY I OWN YOU!! BELITTLE YOURSELF THEN SUBMIT!!! "AAAAHHHH OK OK OK!! I'M...I'M YYOUR BITCH!! YOU AAAAHHHH OWN, AAAAH OWN ME!!! I'M NOTHING!!! A 235lb MUSCLE WEAKLING!! YOU'RE MY GOD!! AAAAHHHHH OH KRYPTON!! I GIVE I SUBMIT!!"
Ronan dropped Superman down on the ground, thinking what he should do now, his hands on his hips realizing that all this had gotten him harder than steel. He started to jack, then remembering quickly that Superman was his bitch said, "Supes I need help with this" pointing to his massive cock . "You can't be serious I.." But seeing Ronan's hands ball up into massive fists, Superman just lowered his head and with a trembling hand grabbed the base of Ronans monster. He began to move his hand up and down. Ronan let out a moan, "Thats it Superman put some pressure on it and rub faster" He did as he was told moving his hands faster.
Ronan arched back as cum flew into Supermans face "Drink it in , it might even make you stronger" Ronan said laughing. Superman felt Ronan's massive hand on the back of his head and then with a large amount of force his mouth was now around the massive cock of Ronan.
Superman felt his teeth grind on the massive tool as his jaw was on the brink of dislocating. More cum than Superman could imagine flowed from the giant member, and would probably have thrown him back if Ronan had not been holding onto his head. Instead, Superman's body lifted as if he was being filled with hydrogen like a balloon. Ronan's thick cum filled his stomach until his 8 pack was bloated and cum began to pour out of his mouth. Ronan laughed at the sight. Ronan stopped cumming and Superman fell down face first with a SLOSH in a pool of Ronan's cum. His entire body was covered in cum, his muscles glistened, and the remnants of his blue and red suit were navy and maroon. His heavy breathing created bubbling in the cum next to his mouth.His mind was a blank, and his eyes stared as he tried to grasp physically and mentally what was going on. Ronan grabbed the cum covered hero and sat him up on some of the rubble that was once Metropolis' largest gym. Superman's eyes were still dazed, and Ronan gave him a couple light slaps on the cheek to get his attention. "Now for the final act. You know Supes, you're probably the only person on this planet i can have any sex with, so I'll never be able to let you go. But you'll find I'm a kind owner. However, i can't have you identifying yourself without my permission." He grabbed what was left of the S in the middle of Supes big chest, though Ronan's hand was easily bigger than the symbol. The gooey torn symbol was sticky enough for Ronan to place on the middle of his chest, though it might as well be a lower case s on his chest. It looked more like a tattoo someone would get on their arm.
"I'm going to let you see me in all my glory superman. Physically and mentally i own you already, now I'll make you crave serving me. Remember how my muscles felt and how easily i defeated you. My cocky attitude and huge muscles crushing you." The thoughts ran through Supes mind and to his horror his cock began to rip through his tattered garments. "Oh no not that, please..." Superman found his arms too weak from satisfying Ronan to even lift and cover his embarrassment. He was even more embarrassed that his thick 9'' cock couldn't even match Ronan's flaccid one. The wave of inferiority and defeat further turned him on. He looked at his useless arms, still too tired to jack himself off. Moans escaped his lips as he looked at Ronan.
"Don't worry Supes, you won't need your arms after this posing routine." Ronan put his fingers to his mind and there were suddenly 4 other Ronans standing around Supes each flexing a different muscle. Superman's cock began to throb more and more as he watched..............
Ronan stood over superman standing at 7'5 he arched his back bringing up his arms flexing both of them veins ran across the massive 40inch monsters. A grin came across his face seeing Superman beginning to squirm in discomfort. Superman's 9'inch cock rose to full mast. "How do you like that Superman?" Ronan brought up his hand behind his head, his bicep rubbing against his cheek. Ronan, while looking at Superman, slipped his tongue out of his mouth and ran it across the massive muscle, between the split peak and across the veins.
"Oh Krypton!" slipped out Superman's mouth as he watched. Ronan enjoyed this as he looked directly at the man of steel contently, not even breaking eye contact. Ronan moved his other hand up to his pec, squeezing it. Superman let out a gasp.
Superman couldn't break his gaze of the middle Ronan, rubbing his left pec and licking his right bicep, but his peripheral vision could still see the other four imaginary Ronans. The one on the real Ronan's immediate right was continually hitting a most muscular pose again and again, veins exploding everywhere, teeth gritting on Ronan's intense face. His 55in chest exploding every time. The Ronan on the immediate left was flexing and shaking his 65in quads again and again. The tear drop muscles looked as big as Superman's 19in arms. On the far right the Ronan was flexing his massive back, a lat spread as wide as superman was tall. On the far left the Ronan was hitting a superman pose, expanding his pecs far and wide. It was nothing Superman could ever hope to accomplish. These images were overwhelming him, he wished his arms weren't so tired that he couldn't move them. His cock was aching, throbbing so hard that it began to pull him forward. "Aaaah....aaahhh" Superman's pelvis was jerking, begging for contact so that he could get release. Superman, his chin on his chest, couldn't keep his blue eyes off the real Ronan, his giant muscles and cock. Ronan just smirked, his still youthful face showing how much he was enjoying all this. He gave his bicep another long lick, keeping his eyes on Superman. Superman felt something wet hit his chest. Had he came? He didn't orgasm. He looked down, and realized he had been gaping so much that drool had fallen down his cheek and onto his chest.
"You want something Superman?" Ronan said with a devilish grin. " "I want you, Fuck me! Why won't you Fuck me?!" Superman was yelling, his balls were becoming painful now, spittle flying out of his mouth. He wanted to be fucked by Ronan but he couldn't move no matter how hard he tried. He couldn't move his body, all he could do is watch as Ronan and the others continued to flex their massive bodies, Superman's eyes just stared at Ronan's massive muscles moved under his paper tight skin seeing the ropes bulge with every movement, the fibers clearly seen "If you want me Superman, why not stand up and walk towards me?"
Superman tried again only able to move his head and shoulders so that he could see up past his heaving chest. He never felt like he needed to fuck so badly befor,e not even when he was with Lois, he couldn't imagine what sex would be like with her and he didn't care. He wanted Ronan and he wanted him badly. "Fuck me Ronan! Stop teasing me and Fuck me! I want you please!!"
More spittle flew from his mouth and his eyes widened with lust. He couldn't take not being able to jerk himself off or even Ronan for that matter. Ronan just moved his large right hand down his torso slowly on every individual ab muscle till he reached his cock, running his hand along the length of it, playing with the head, squeezing it at the base occasionally, as it began to rise. "I'm waiting Superman, and so is this, so whats taking you so long to get up and worship me?".
Each of the other Ronan's were now gone.
UNGH UNGH, "OH GOD OH GOD PLEASE PLEASE!!!" Superman's normally commanding baritone voice was shrill with desire. His cock had somehow stretched to 10inches and was beet red. He began to whimper with effort, but all his energy was being used on his hard on which he wouldn't be able to lose if the universe depended on it.
"Okay Supes, let me try." Ronan walked up to Superman, his legs quaking, his hand still on the base of his giant cock. Slowly, Ronan ran his hand up his own cock. Keeping his hand frozen in that position as he looked through the whole his fingers and thumb were in the shape of. He winked at Supes through the whole. Then he brought the hand down, following the length of Superman's throbbing cock, but his hand didn't make any contact with Supes' dick.
"OH GOD YES YOU'RE SO MUCH BIGGER THAN MEEE" The wave of inferiority and despair washed over Superman again as he watched Ronan move his hand up and down Superman's thick cock, no contact being made, and only being able to savor the slight gust created by the movement. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry Supes, guess my hand just can't become that small AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Ronan stopped and pointed at Superman who was on the verge of tears his need for release so bad.
Superman's face resembled that of a child who didn't get a present at christmas, but he was determined he tried to move his body so that he could just make a connection with Ronan's hand, but his body was just too heavy. His heavily muscled body was betraying him and he let out a tearful sigh, his balls becoming even more pained, his mind flooded with thoughts of Ronan ramming him with his monster cock.Standing above Superman, making sure he was far enough so that he wasn't touching Superman, Ronan began to flex his massive arms in front of Superman's face, running his hand on the peak of his bicep ."I know you want to touch it Superman, but I also know you're too weak to, and you'll never feel power like this in your body, only through mine"........
Superman whimpered longing to touch Ronan, to feel that power running through his body but he couldn't move. Then Ronan moved so that he was standing over Superman, standing over his head , running his hands over his massive body, feeling his own power. Ronan's cock was almost to the point to having precum leaking from it. He raised his arms in the air and hit a double bicep pose, flexing his arms as hard as he could letting out a grunt that didn't sound human. His lats,traps , chest and abs also following suit, his cock slapping against his abs as sweat added a shine allowing Superman to see even more definition. Finally Superman felt his cock finally release his massive load "FUUUUCCCKKK!!" Superman let out seeing large strings of cum, flying over Superman's head
some hitting him in the face, some hitting the decrepit walls, but most of it hitting Ronan in the abs and legs, dripping back down on Superman. Ronan ran his hand over the cum bringing his hand up to his face, putting his fingers into his mouth slowly as more cum flew through the air. He slowly leaned in "I think you learned your lesson, so now you can be rewarded"
"AAAAAHHHHH" Superman moaned. His cock began to dribble as his load was shot. "Hahahaha, you call that an orgasm? Let me show you how it's done bitch." Superman looked up at Ronan as he was lifted underneath his pits. Ronan made quick work of alleviating Superman of his costume. Superman found that his cock was again hard in mere seconds after orgasm. Holding Superman so that their bodies touched, their cocks against one another, Ronan grabbed their dicks and held them together. "See that Superman, look how you compare to a REAL MAN? Who's really SUPER?!" Superman looked down at his cock, next to Ronan's it looked like Superman hadn't even hit puberty yet. Ronan was just 22, yet he outdid superman in every aspect: Strength, Stamina, Power, Looks and Sexual Prowess. Turning Superman around, Ronan put one hand on his shoulder and the other on his waist. He aimed his giant cock for Superman's ass.
"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Superman screamed again. "AHHH AHHH OH SWEET FUCK AHHHH AAAAH HH OH GET IT OUT AAAAAAAH" Ronan now had both hands on superman's shoulders pushing and pulling him on his cock. "AAAHHHH AAAAAAHHHH UNGH UNNNNGGHHH" Spittle flew from Superman's mouth as he grunted and moaned with each simultaneous thrust: his body being pushed and pulled and Ronan's ramming. "Like that BITCH?! Wanna FEEL A REALL ORGASM? WHO'S SUPER NOW?!! Superman screamed like a crazed teenage groupie" YOU'RE SUPER SUPERRONAN I'M YOUR BITCH, YOUR TROPHY ASS TO FUCK, FUUUUCK MMEEEEE YEEEESSS MASSTER AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH" Superman was getting worked over like he never had imagined, his once powerful body being fucked like a teenager would masturbate with a sock. "YEAH YEAH YEAH" Ronan shouted slamming Superman on his cock again and again. Superman knew he would cum again, and Ronan felt his load about to shoot as well.
Superman screamed as his cock erupted in another orgasm, spewing all over his limp body. His chest, arms and face were covered in his own jism, his cock was non stop in it's gooey expulsion. At this Ronan came, knowing he now owned the once strongest man in the world, his jizz filling superman until he was pushed off Ronan's cock. Superman was spun on his back as he fell, then Ronan stepped up and directed his donkey dick in the face of Superman, wave after wave of orgasm shooting in his face. Ronan came in buckets as Superman's own cock didn't stop, but with much wimpier loads of jizz."YEAH BITCH THIS IS A REAL MAN:S ORGASM" Placing his foot on superman's chest Ronan did another double bicep flex, which sent Superman into another orgasmic frenzy, then a most muscular, again Superman came
"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH THE PAIN OH MASTER OH MASTER SUPERMAN, PLEASE STOP SUPERMAN!!!" the former hero screamed as he relinquished his title. But Ronan refused to be bossed around and grabbed the limp muscled hero by his rigid cock. As if the former Superman were a yo-yo ronan began jacking him off, then flexing his bicep, he placed the former Superman's cock between his forearm and bicep and jacked him that way. The former Superman began mumbling incoherently like a mental patient. Kal-el fell to the ground and Ronan -- or rather -- the new Superman did a final biceps pose. Kal-el just spasmed again and again, the nipples on his ample chest squirting milk, his cock still hard yet unable to produce anymore semen. "See slave, in all of that you didn't produce even enough cum to match one of my orgasms, but i guess that's why they call me SUPERMAN!!!"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to rapsody7 For This Useful Post:
icarusinny (November 6th, 2012)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2007, 10:02 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Oh man, that was awesome! Ronan is so freakin' strong, so much stronger than Superman its unreal! I loved reading it from beginning to end, and like I said before, I hope this is only the first in a long series of stories that have a fully powered Superman being made a younger man or boy's bitch.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2007, 03:28 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
wow, very hot indeed man(s)
unfortunately this story's themes are not exactly my "thing"--firstly, i'm more into the muscle than the domination, the growth than the muscle; secondly although i respect superman as friggin hot i hardly feel drawn to him on a regular basis...--but still, i came and i came haard ;p
mehehe, anyway, great freaking story!
~Ille

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode