The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2007, 09:21 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
The Office Boy - Part 1

The Office Boy - Part 1

By John D.

I had worked at Wendel Advertising for four years and I was considered a star. I was 27 years old and openly gay. Being gay in advertising is perceived as a good thing, because people think you are more creative, are more artistic, more sensitive. I always thought that was a bunch of bullshit, but hey, if it helped me why complain? I wrote copy for TV and radio ads. We had about 20 employees in the agency, pretty much evenly divided between males and females. And I was the only gay there.

We always had an Office Boy, a young kid right out of high school, who wasn’t ready to go to college, or maybe didn’t want to, and was thinking of what he wanted to do in his life. Usually these kids lasted a year or so before they went away to college or found another better paying job. The Office Boy would do whatever we wanted him to do - find us supplies, bring in lunch, do the copying, bring packages to the post office, you name it. It was nice having a kid like this around because it let us do the important work that we did.

Our old Office Boy had just quit and the office manager, a woman in her 40’s, announced that she had just hired a new one. “This kid won’t have any trouble taking packages to the post office,” she said. “He’s bigger than any of you.” She looked at all of us guys. We were all short and thin. We all kind of looked like nerds, which I guess we were. “And he says he wants to go into advertising. He’s a real confident kind of kid. He knows he’s starting at the bottom but he’s got a lot of confidence in his own abilities. He thinks he’s going to climb right to the top. He’s starting right after lunch.”

We all laughed, thinking about how hard we had worked to get where we were. Here was this kid, who had just graduated from high school and hadn’t even gone to college, with all the confidence in the world. Oh to be young again.

We all had to go out and get our own lunch because we didn’t have an Office Boy yet. After we came back we were all sitting in our cubicles when the door opened and this huge young man walked in. I mean he was huge. He was about six feet two inches tall and I couldn’t even guess what he weighed. He was wearing a short sleeved dress shirt and a tie. His neck was so huge that he couldn’t button the collar of his shirt. It looked like his neck was a couple inches bigger than his collar. His upper arms completely filled the sleeves of his shirt. It looked like if he flexed his biceps, his muscles would bust through the fabric. His forearms were gigantic, huge snakes of bulging muscle covered with veins. His chest pushed out with huge bulges of pec muscle, straining the fabric of the shirt, and his lats flared out in the back, again straining the fabric. The shirt was definitely too small for him. It looked like the buttons would burst if he took a deep breath.

He had black hair, cut short, and ice blue eyes. His face looked young, but it looked mature at the same time. He could have easily been 26 like me instead of the 18 years old that he was. His waist was fairly small and his hips were narrow for the huge size of his chest and I could see his big legs straining at the fabric of his trousers. Again, it looked like if he flexed those huge quad muscles, they would burst through the fabric.

The office manager looked at him and smiled at what she saw. Everyone was looking at the new Office Boy. “People, this is Alex, our new Office Boy. Alex just graduated from high school. He told me he’s been lifting weights for the last couple of years and he’s really put on a lot of muscle.” Alex grinned. “Yeah, this shirt’s already too small for me. And I just bought it six months ago. I need bigger clothes. I’m already at 240 and I know I’m gonna get even bigger.” My mouth dropped open and my cock was rock hard as I gazed at Alex’s body and listened to our new Office Boy speak. All the girls giggled. They couldn’t takes their eyes off of him. And the straight guys were looking at him too. Alex was obviously much more of a man than they were. And he was just the Office Boy.

After the introduction, we all got back to work. Or at least tried to get back to work. I just kept thinking about Alex and my cock kept being rock hard. And I kept peeking at Alex. Alex walked around and introduced himself to the people. He did seem very confident and he seemed to remember everyone’s name. When he got to me, I stood up and was amazed at how tall he was. He held out his huge hand and I grabbed it with my puny little hand. And we shook. Alex’s grip was very firm. I’m sure he could have crushed my hand if he had wanted to. We introduced ourselves and Alex looked around my cubicle. I had posted a few pictures of young muscular men whom I salivated over. Alex looked at the pictures and then looked me in the eye with kind of a stern look. “Are you gay, John?,” he asked. “Yeah,” I said, not thinking this was a big deal. “I got a better body than those little punks. I’m stronger too.” He said this like he was just reciting a couple of facts. He looked down and saw my bulging cock. “I don’t like gay guys. They’re always trying to hit on me, but I put ‘em where they belong. Down in the gutter with the other trash.” I started trembling. “I won’t hit on you Alex. I promise.” Alex smiled slightly. “Okay, faggot boy. You better be a good faggot boy or you’ll regret it.” He flexed his arm and his bicep ripped through his sleeve. “God, my muscles have gotten so fuckin’ huge. So huge and so strong,” he said as he saw me looking at his bicep. “You better not piss off these muscles, faggot boy.” I trembled even harder. “Oh no. Oh no. I won’t piss off your muscles.” He smiled and then he left my cubicle.

All of a sudden I realized I wasn’t Alex’s boss. He was my boss. It had all happened so quickly. And my cock was still rock hard. Alex strutted around the office doing chores for people. Every time he stopped by a woman’s cubicle, she kept him there a long time as she looked at his muscles. A couple of girls were braver and felt his arm as Alex flexed it proudly. They looked into his sky blue eyes and I knew they wanted to kiss him. I could see they were all hot for Alex. The straight guys tried to treat Alex like any other Office Boy, but even they were mesmerized by Alex’s body. Every one of them wished they had a body like Alex’s but none of them did. They asked Alex how much he could bench – 500 pounds – and how much he could squat – 700 pounds. One guy asked how big his arms were and I heard Alex say “20 inches cold. But when I pump ‘em up real good, they go all the way up to 21-1/2. They really get big when I pump ‘em.” I thought I saw some cocks getting hard in the straight guys’ crotches.

Alex kept coming around to my cubicle and smirking at me. He’d flex his arm and look at my bulging crotch. He was teasing me. When the day was almost over, he said “Gotta go work out these muscles. Gotta make ‘em even bigger. Gotta make ‘em even stronger. Bring in a case of Nitro-Tech Hardcore tomorrow fag boy. You can get it at a health food store. Lots of protein in that supp. I need to feed these big muscles when I’m here at work. And I’m a little low on funds.” I looked at Alex’s blue eyes but I couldn’t speak. This was not a question, it was an order. “Uh, okay,” I stuttered. “Good boy,” said Alex as he put his huge hand on my little shoulder.

I beat off three times that night thinking of Alex. Just as he ordered, I bought a case of Nitro-Tech Hardcore. Yeah, it set me back a lot, but what could I do? I didn’t want to piss off Alex’s muscles.

The next day Alex showed up wearing a tight polo shirt. He had realized that we dressed “office casual” so the tie wasn’t necessary. The shirt was small on him and his huge delts, pecs and lats stretched the fabric. I guess he didn’t have any shirts that were big enough for his big muscles. And he was wearing shorts, because he said he didn’t have any pants that would fit over his huge thighs. The office manager said that was okay because it was summer and he was just the Office Boy. I gawked at his quads, which were enormous, and his huge calves that were bigger than my thighs. He came over to my cubicle and saw the big case of Nitro-Tech Hardcore. “I had a big breakfast but I’m already hungry,” he said as he grabbed a can and gulped it down. “Oh yeah, I brought something for you faggot boy.” He reached inside his backpack and pulled out a picture. A picture of himself standing at the beach in shorts, slightly flexing his lats, pecs and abs. He looked at the camera with his gorgeous face, his sky blue eyes, his strong jaw, his square chin. His body was fantastic, with big shredded muscles in all the right places and a big bulge showing in his crotch. God he looked fantastic, like a muscular male model. “This oughtta make you cum a couple of times,” he said as he pinned up the picture on my cubicle wall next to my other muscle guy pics. Alex looked way bigger and more muscular than the other guys there. My eyes bulged out as I saw his muscles in the picture. I was not going to cum a couple of times. I was going to cum a hundred times. “Bigger and stronger,” he said as he compared his picture to the other guys.

Alex went around looking for things to do, but it was clear that a lot of the men were intimidated by him and did the stuff themselves. His physical presence was so awesome. The girls gave him things to do and then followed him around as he did them. They wanted to be near him as much as they could. When he had finished doing what they asked, he grabbed a chair and came over to my cubicle. He grabbed another Nitro-Tech Hardcore and gulped it down. “Show me what you do,” he said, again not asking but telling me. “Well, it’s pretty complicated, Alex. I’m not sure you’d understand.” He looked at me with a sneer and pushed me off to the side with one big sweep of his huge arm. “You think I’m dumb, don’t you faggot boy. You think just because I’m big that I’m dumb. Well I’m not dumb. I got a four point average in high school. I scored real high in the SAT. I didn’t want to go to college right now ‘cause I wanna get big. Way bigger than I am now. I wanna get huge. So I’m workin’ out at night to get big and workin’ here during the day to earn some money to pay for all my supplements. All my money goes into food and supplements.” I looked at the case of Nitro-Tech Hardcore and realized that now Alex had me getting him even more supplements.

Alex pushed himself right beside me in front of the computer. His shoulders were twice as wide as mine, so he took about 3/4 of the space and I took 1/4. He pushed his huge muscular shoulders into me. His shoulders were way taller than my shoulders, so all that muscle was right next to my neck. His thick wide lats were pressing into my shoulders and I could feel all that solid muscle pressing into my skinny bone. His huge thighs were right next to my skinny twig like legs. I looked down and saw all that muscle and almost fainted. I was overcome by Alex’s physical presence.

My cock was rock hard and I knew Alex could see it. He reached down, grabbed my hard cock and squeezed it with his huge hand. I gasped and almost came right there. Then he let go and looked at me with his sky blue eyes. “I’m real good with computers, so show me what you do, faggot boy.” I pushed myself next to Alex, pushing against his big hard muscles, and put my hands on the keyboard. I pulled up a screen showing the idea for a television commercial for a local automobile dealership. It was my job to write the script for the commercial, a script which would appeal to young people with bad credit who needed a new or used car. I showed Alex what I had already written. He read the partial script carefully. I was surprised at his attention to the screen. “This is what I do. I think and I write. It’s a lot different from doing well in school or lifting weights. You have to be real creative.” Alex looked at the screen some more and then looked at me. “Fuck, this looks easy,” he said.

He moved his huge forearms and hands up to the table next to my little forearms and hands. I looked down and couldn’t believe the size of Alex’s forearms right next to my reed like arms. They were enormous, with huge muscles covered with veins. His wrists were twice the size of my wrists and his hands were huge and muscular, with thick fingers that were easily twice as big as my fingers. His skin was very young looking and it was tan. I couldn’t take my eyes off his forearms to look at the computer screen. “I’m gonna write the next scene,” he said as he shoved my little arms out of the way with a solid push from his big right forearm. Again, this was an order, not a request. He started typing. He was a very fast typist and in less than five minutes he had written the whole next scene. He stopped and turned to me. “Well, whaddya think, faggot boy?” I read what he had written and, without thinking, I grabbed his huge right forearm. He kind of flinched, but he let me touch his huge muscles. “That’s very good, Alex,” I said as I felt his incredibly hard flesh. “I think you’re going to do very well in advertising.” Alex smiled with the confidence of a total stud. “Yeah,” he said. “I’m gonna do real well.” Then he flexed his forearm for me and I marveled at how big and hard his muscles were. I had never felt muscles like that in my life. I almost came in my pants. Alex got up and said, “I’ll be back, faggot boy.” I read again what Alex had written, and it looked like a scene written by someone with years of experience in advertising. It was good. Really good.

Alex went around and did more Office Boy chores for the others in the office. Then it was time for lunch. Alex took orders from all the people who wanted to eat in the office. It turned out everyone wanted to eat in the office because Alex was going to be there too. Alex had what I can only describe as a magnetic personality. He was confident. He was bold. His bold, confident personality fit in very well with his huge muscular body. People wanted to be with Alex. They wanted Alex to like them. Alex was magnetic.

As he was taking orders, Alex told people that he didn’t have any money for lunch. He was broke until he got his first paycheck. So everyone said that Alex could have half of their lunches, if he wanted it. Alex beamed like a kid who had five dollars in a candy store. He was being offered half of 20 people’s lunches. He thanked everybody and said he was only going to eat the protein and a little bit of carbs and fat. I gulped as I realized he was going to eat the protein of 10 lunches.

Alex went out and got the lunches and brought them into the conference room. We got our lunches and sat down to eat. I wanted to see Alex eat. I wanted to see Alex feed his huge muscles. People started handing Alex food - half of a roast beef sandwich, half of a tuna sandwich, some chicken salad. The food kept coming. Alex took each portion and wolfed it down in just three or four bites. It was amazing how quickly he could eat. He ate a half of chicken sandwich in ten seconds. He also drank lots of water as he ate. When he finished, he pulled up his polo shirt and patted his washboard abs. Even though he had eaten ten lunches, his abs didn’t look big or bloated. They were shredded and rock hard. “Feels good to eat. Feels good to have a full stomach. I know I’m gonna put on more muscle with all that food.” Everybody smiled and several of the men gave Alex high fives and felt his huge arm. Some of the women felt his arm too. Everyone wanted to feel Alex’s muscles. My cock was harder than it had ever been.

During the afternoon, Alex came by my cubicle, grabbed a Nitro-Tech Hardcore and gulped it down. Then he pulled me off my chair and then looked at what I had been doing on my computer screen. He could see that I hadn’t changed his scene at all and I was in the middle of another scene. I stood behind Alex and couldn’t believe how wide his shoulders were as he sat in my chair. My shoulders didn’t even go to the edges of the seat back. Alex’s shoulders were each six inches wider than the seat back. I wanted to touch those shoulders. I wanted to feel Alex’s muscles. But I didn’t dare.

Alex said, “I’m gonna finish this scene, faggot boy” and he started typing. He finished the scene in five minutes. It was good. Real good. “You do very good work, Alex,” I said. “It’s hard to believe you just graduated from high school.” Alex stood up and faced me. He was a half foot taller than me and outweighed me by 100 pounds. He looked down at me with his sky blue eyes and whispered, “Listen, faggot boy. I may be young, but I’m big and I’m smart. I’m way bigger and way smarter than you, you fuckin’ little bitch. Now listen up. I’m too big for my clothes and I’m gettin’ even bigger. So I need some new clothes. You’re gonna meet me after my workout tonight and you’re gonna buy me some new clothes. Here’s the address of the gym. You meet me there at seven o’clock.” Again, this was an order, not a request. He handed me a note with an address on it. I took the note and looked at Alex and nodded my head. Alex finished his work for the other people and left at 5:00 for his workout. Just before he left, he grabbed another Nitro-Tech Hardcore and gulped it down. In one eight hour office day, he ate ten lunches and drank four Nitro-Tech Hardcore’s. And that was after a big breakfast with more food coming in the evening. God that boy could eat.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by johnd; October 29th, 2007 at 09:41 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to johnd For This Useful Post:
aresinsf (November 11th, 2012), BB501s (November 17th, 2012), Faust2001 (November 10th, 2012), musclelovernla (November 25th, 2012), Otaru_grower (November 10th, 2012), PECLICKER (November 10th, 2012), poly-nz1972 (November 10th, 2012), sub2muscle (November 10th, 2012), Terrylee Long (November 10th, 2012), thebestflex (November 10th, 2012)
  #2   Add to Padraig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2007, 09:35 AM

Padraig is on a distinguished road
Yeah! New John D!!!

It's always a great day when John D publishes something new!

Thank you for all your contributions - they're awesome!!
  #3   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2007, 10:26 AM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
Powerful and disturbing stuff as usual. There is something that is unmooring for me to see the whole hierarchy of power turned upside down by one man's strength and another man's desire/impotence against strength.

You have such a great way of pushing the reader into the protagonist's shoes. So much so that I find myself seething when he allows himself to be powered down by this upstart. It's unsettling and yet I find myself moving forward through the story, knowing the situation will escalate, dreading it and yet unable to take my eyes away.

Thanks for sharing these scenarios. Your work stands out completely from the work of every other writer on this site. That's quite an achievement!!
  #4   Add to Flexedbicep020's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2007, 10:54 AM

Flexedbicep020 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fillups44
Powerful and disturbing stuff as usual. There is something that is unmooring for me to see the whole hierarchy of power turned upside down by one man's strength and another man's desire/impotence against strength.

You have such a great way of pushing the reader into the protagonist's shoes. So much so that I find myself seething when he allows himself to be powered down by this upstart. It's unsettling and yet I find myself moving forward through the story, knowing the situation will escalate, dreading it and yet unable to take my eyes away.

Thanks for sharing these scenarios. Your work stands out completely from the work of every other writer on this site. That's quite an achievement!!

Well written story but I was put off by the use of the term "faggot boy"
  #5   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2007, 01:18 AM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Going over my coments, I have to put a warning up front. since I have yet to get a response back from the moderators, I have no idea if any of my comments would be considered wrong. If others think I'm out of line , I'll remove my comments.
That said...

This kind of thing pushed a few buttons with me. I really don't know why I'm posting a reply or comment. Maybe because it's part and parcel of the world Gay men are fighting against. The idea that you can get away with that kind of language or behavior. They get away with it because we don't stand up and act like men and say NO! I don't care if your're ten feet tall. Enough poison or a gun will end Alex's life just as easy as Alex can beat up John.

When does John bring in a gun and shoot Alex's nuts off? I have no idea why I bothered readin any more of this. What I do want to know is . Are you gay Johnd? What have you been through? Have you had men say these things to you? Thay had no right to make you feel small, even if you weren't as big as they were.
I know this is fantasy. But I am sick to death of people who are arrogant monsters (Alex) and the people around them that don't have spines (John). Remember your spine? You know the thing in between your head and your dick. The story slid off kilter with the blatant language the Evil Giant used. ANY place run by a woman that allowed such behavior would go under in a week. Women managers don't allow their employees harrasing each other. It means lawsuits. And lost profits. The kind of environment that you've put the Evil Giant in depends on some form of cooperation.

You could have had the language so it was subtle. You could have spread his taking charge, over a few chapters. That way it has some progression. And it comes off a bit more evil when it calculated and slow.
Hell. New employees are on probationary status for ninety days in every work place I've ever been in. Until he's wormed his way into the lady managers heart, her older trusted employees would make her fire him for any kinf of slur against them. And they can hide behind her without fearing Alex beating them up.
Come on. Remember the cops. I know this is fantasy, but it still works out that when someone goes to the hospital for being Assalted and Battered, someone goes to jail. No one will believe John was threatening Alex. Alex would be in jail in about an hour after John went to the hospital.
In fact that's always a good plot twist. Have John get one of his bigger friends torough him up after engineering Alex getting the skin scrapped off his knuckles Make sure Alex doesn't have an alibi and get him to say the same words he just did in front of a few more people. Perfect way to end terrorism. That is what this is isn't it? Get what you want by terrorizing the little guy.

And basicaly that is the real thing that gets me angry at this. You have talent. But "in your face" dialog can only last so long before more and more people want to be there and shout NO ALEX WE WON"T. The basics of American freedom. And the basics of human behavior. When we get pushed too far, we snap. Little wolverines can tear you up. Something big people seem to forget.

Sorry everybody for ranting. Like I said , this pushed a few buttons with me. If you think I should take this off, let me know. The reason why would be appreciated but not needed to get results.

redroger11

P.S. Do you guys get any response from emails to the moderators?
I know this is stupid but I have no idea what procedures to follow to post a story on this site. I know, Lame. But ther is no place they say , Go here to such and such button and you'll get a screen like this reply post, and paste in the story you wrote and they'll put it on the site. I get nothing back from sending emails. So any help would be appreciated. I go by dymondbolt over at Nifty Archives and on O'melissokomos . and I don't have any problem posting there.

Thanks for your patience. Sorry if it doesn't sit well.

redroger11
  #6   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2007, 10:18 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
This is a long story and you will see the relationship between Alex and John change over time. I know the use of "faggot" and "faggot boy" is controversial, but some people do talk that way. And Alex is one of them. John is submissive and he's getting turned on by Alex, including Alex's attitude. At least this story is getting some reaction.
  #7   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2007, 12:02 PM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnd
This is a long story and you will see the relationship between Alex and John change over time. I know the use of "faggot" and "faggot boy" is controversial, but some people do talk that way. And Alex is one of them. John is submissive and he's getting turned on by Alex, including Alex's attitude. At least this story is getting some reaction.
One of the reason I love John's writing is that it is based in realism. He's absolutely right that people do talk like Alex talks. I don't know of any policy on this site that says that we have to shield people from language they find offensive, especially whether that language is used (rightly or wrongly) in real life. I for one would never abide by such a rule.

John is an amazing story teller and his choices in telling a story, such as location or language, help make his stories much more enjoyable.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #8   Add to JohnNewEngland's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2007, 01:46 PM

JohnNewEngland is on a distinguished road
First of all, I loved the story. Great writing, dialogue, plot, etc. It's got me hooked already and really wanting to see where it's headed.

That being said, I take issue with redroger11's comments regarding the tone of the story and the dialogue between Alex and John. I wouldn't want roger's comments taken down because I believe that we all should have a voice and this forum seems to be pretty tolerant when it comes to opinions. But - and correct me if I'm wrong here - it seems like roger talks about freedom but doesn't want johnd to have to freedom to write what's necessary to his story.

People DO call each other fagboy, faggot, etc. It's realistic. And IF and when Alex gets his comeuppance, then it'll be all the more satisfying because the character was drawn so well.

I love most of the stories on this site. The ones I don't , I just ignore. There's an extremely popular, prolific author here whose work I just don't care for because he writes in, what is to me, an extremely feminine voice. So, I just don't read his work and don't post about it. Problem solved.

Anyway, great job, johnd. Can't wait for the next installment.
  #9   Add to thufirhawat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2007, 03:03 PM
(Lower) muscle lover

thufirhawat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to thufirhawat Send a message via AIM to thufirhawat Send a message via MSN to thufirhawat Send a message via Yahoo to thufirhawat Send a message via Skype™ to thufirhawat
A new JohnD's story, yeah !!!

Love it...hope to read more soon!

'Faggot' doesn't really disturb me, as it is part of the "magnetic presence" of Alex on John...it reinforces the power Alex has on John.

As long as JohnD keeps it clean (no pain, no blood, no scato/uro,...) it will stay a good author, writing about young muscular boys being arrogant and powerful...

I'm very curious to read how the relationship between Alex and John will evolve...

Thanks JohnD !!
  #10   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2007, 05:57 PM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
Send a message via AIM to ARCHEON
Nice story, JohnD! I can appreciate the realism of spoken language and how you're framing it within the context of the story. This is fantasy. It's not necessarily reality but the language suggests that it could be. And that's the difference with a distinction. I find it curious when people comment on subjective plot dynamics even though the story isn't finished. Who knows what could happen to Alex -- karmalistically speaking, of course. lol ;-)
  #11   Add to timaanv's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2012, 03:44 AM

timaanv is on a distinguished road
Hmmmmm Interesting opening to the Story yes are people that do enjoy being abused like this it is a fantasy story and definetly screams that loud, Real life this would defiently be controversial but since is fantasy writeing i see the point love see where this story goes to... its not exactly yelling fire in a theatre... so whats the harm? none in my opinion.
  #12   Add to thebestflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2012, 05:38 AM

thebestflex is on a distinguished road
Wow - a five year gap between comments..... but I was so glad to see this story at the top of the forum again... it's one of my all time favourites!
  #13   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2012, 05:18 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
I love domination stories of all kinds, but the rarer kind of domination story is younger dominating older. I loved this.
  #14   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2012, 07:11 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
This story is 5 years old....

I dunno, as a straight guy, I guess it's none of my business.

I like muscle growth stories.

I like muscle growth stories between equals, or people who become equals.

Stories with abusive sh*ts like Alex remind me of all those life situations where you have to deal with obnoxious pricks who won't go away and won't drop dead or take a hint.

The descriptions are painfully realistic. That being said, this is the type of story I'd find extremely insulting if I were gay.
The main character here is exactly the spineless weakling stereotype of "faggot" that every man, gay or straight, despises.

But, to each their own, I guess.
  #15   Add to sergel02's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2012, 01:58 PM

sergel02 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexedbicep020 View Post
Well written story but I was put off by the use of the term "faggot boy"
Same here. Well written story but insults like that always leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options