The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to josefhoward's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2007, 08:10 PM
Josef Howard

josefhoward is on a distinguished road
Vampires of Sodom and Gomarrah: Chapter II

[COLOR=black]Okay. So this would have been posted on October 31st as a Halloween treat but the server was down...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black](c) 2007 Josef Howard[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Chapter Two[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]The really big guys, the kind men-who-like-men really want to see nude, don?t use the gym locker room. They drive to the gym in their warm-up clothes, strip down to tanks and shorts as they progress through their workout and then drive back home to shower. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]I still like to use the locker room though. Arnold once said that an accomplished bodybuilder doesn?t show off. Like a man who has owned a Ferrari for a few years, he doesn?t feel the need to compete with other guys anymore. Maybe it?s because I haven?t had this body that long, but I ain?t over giving the regular guys a thrill. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Sometimes just after I?ve undressed, before I?ve put on my gym clothes, I?ll see myself in the mirror above the sinks across the locker room and it?s quite a sight. Me, over six foot tall and with the musculature of an Olympia competitor a foot shorter. It's like I have Lee Priest's physique, but enlarged all over to compensate for the extra foot in height. It doesn't stop with the muscle. I have short dark brown hair, pale green eyes, high cheek bones, concave cheeks, a lantern jaw, a cleft chin and a deep five o'clock shadow, though it's only six in the morning. The hair on my pecs is so dense it could be combed, but the rest of my chest is smooth. The division between my round abs is so deep you can hide a fingernail in it even when my stomach is relaxed. My lats stick out from my sides like I'm wearing a turtle shell on my back. Even when they aren't flexed they hold my beefy 27 inch arms out just enough to make my hands dangle a few inches from my hips. When I raise my arms, my serratus muscles pop like rows of silver dollars. The hair on my legs is thick, but not so thick that it obscures the deep separation between my quad muscles or the sharp ridge of my diamond shaped calves. My quads are so large they are almost as wide above the knee as they are below my hips. And hanging between them is the dick of an elephant that drops almost to my knees even soft. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Every eye in the locker room stares at me as I admire myself. It don?t matter if they?re straight. They may think it?s just admiration or jealousy, but I?ve seen too many boners spring up around me to believe that?s all it is. The stares continue even after I get my workout clothes on, some head-on, some surreptitious through the mirrors as I put my body through its paces. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]It?s only been a couple weeks since I drank the cum of one of the vampires of Sodom and Gomorrah and became one of them. Only a couple weeks of enjoying the stares I get every wherever I go, of digging the way the sight, scent and touch of my body drives even the straightest man wild with lust, and drinking quart after quart of their cum as I suck their horny dicks. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The reason I am here so early is to meet the pros. They?re all in and out before nine. The one who goes to this gym in Florida has been a favorite of mine for years, since way before I became the man I am today ? two time Arnold winner, top three at the Olympia twice in the last five years ? goes by the name of Rex. Sometimes the magazines call him the Rexster. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]This morning he arrives in his Hummer with his entourage close behind around 6:30am. He walks in and the guy at the front desk doesn?t bother to check his card. He drops down his bulging gym bag on the floor near the dumbbells and benches, and he and his buddies spread out around him. Two of them load up a barbell with some forty-fives. He lies back on the bench and presses out twenty, easy, methodically. He pulls his sweatshirt over his head as his workout crew loads up the bar. He?s wearing a tight tank top with his company logo underneath. His shoulders, arms and pecs burst out the top of it. Rex looks at himself in the mirror and squeezes out a most muscular, then a double bi. He lifts the bar. Two of his friends steady it. Then he lowers and raises it a dozen times, forcing blood into his chest and arms and making his veins bulge. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Meanwhile I?m setting up next to him, loading my own barbell. After his second set he sees me settling in on the bench. He?s nonchalant but I can tell he?s copping stares as he carries on a conversation with his pals. He?s never seen a man as big as I am, and he sees I?ve got about six more plates on the bar than he does for my first set. He lets me start before he does his next set. His eyes widen as I pump out my first reps. When I stop to add four more plates his jaw almost drops. None of his guys notice his reaction because they?re all staring at me too. I wink at him through the mirror. He looks away. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Let?s get moving!? he says to his team. ?The Rexter?s ready to roll!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]I watch him lift the bar eleven times with complete control. On the twelfth two of his guys step in and steady the bar. He racks the bar. His brawny chest heaves. He?s not as strong as I am, but watching the veins pop on his pecs still starts to get me hard, which puts on another kind of show for the gym. My tightly wrapped dick swells. It unfurls inside my shorts and pushes out to the side, thick and pronounced for all to see. I can?t stop it, and knowing I can?t stop it is so hot that it makes me harder, faster. The head starts tugging at my shorts and pushing out like a mizzenmast. I watch the guys stare, too enthralled to notice how obvious they are, too engrossed to notice the other guys are staring too. I decide to go for broke. I tug my tight shirt over my head and drop it on the floor. Their eyes shift to my hairy bare chest and my unbelievably tight abs, which leads them right back to my burgeoning dick because the head has popped up above my waist band. I ignore it and lie back on the bench. I pump out another set, arching my back and lifting my groin slightly to keep their attention on my cock, which has now slid straight up my stomach to my pecs. Blood engorges my chest and arms. After my set I offhandedly force my cock back into my pants without looking directly at any of them. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]I leave the benches and let the Rexster finish his workout without further distraction, but I know neither he nor his buddies can get their mind off what they?ve seen. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]An hour later while he?s working arms, I come back. He?s doing dumbbell curls with 180 pounds in each hand. His form is strict and the lift is very impressive. I?ve always loved his arms. They look two sizes too big for the rest of him. His gang is spotting him, coaxing him to lift more, cheering him on. It?s my turn to stare. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]I put a knurled bar on the preacher bench and load it with forty-fives. Four hundred fifty pounds. I sit at the bench and start curling. Rex finishes his set and drops the weights on the floor. He?s flexing his huge arms, checking himself out, when his eye catches me in the mirror. His mouth falls open. By now my biceps are so pumped they look like watermelons, squeezing into impossibly large peaks with every contraction. My face doesn?t even show strain as I lift, because I?m even stronger than I look. When I set the weight down in the cradle I pump out a double bi and my arms swell larger than my head. Rex?s dick is tenting his shorts as he watches. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]By my design, we wrap up our workouts at the same time. Rex separates from his entourage and shakes my hand, glancing at my pumped biceps. He complements me on my physique. He asks if I compete. I say no. He says it?s a good thing or he?d be placing fourth at the next Olympia instead of third. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]?We?re headed to breakfast. You eat yet?? he asks.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The only thing I need to eat comes from between his legs, but it doesn?t mean I can?t eat regular food, and eating breakfast with these guys could lead to eating what I need, so I join them. They eat at diner around the corner that makes special order food for the hardcore guys at the gym ? lots of egg whites and dry chicken with rice. Rex eats enough food for three guys. His entourage is only slightly behind him. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]After breakfast Rex asks me back to his house with his crew. I see looks of surprise on the other guys faces, like this is not part of the normal routine. Rex has a big house in the suburbs. We settle in the media room. Rex leaves us to take a shower. He offers me the guest bath to do the same. I take him up on it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]When I get out of the shower, Rex standing in the guest bath holding a towel, another one wrapped around his waist. As I take the towel from his hand, he lets the one around his waist drop to the floor. His magnificent body isn?t shamed by the piece of himself he?s kept hidden from me so far. His cock is very thick, and easily eight inches long now that it?s started to engorge. His nuts are as big as baseballs, and his extra large legs push the whole package forward. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Rex?s eyes are wider than saucers as I dry myself. He?s caught a glimpse of my pipe wrench sized tool peaking out in the open at the gym, but seeing it wagging completely free astounds him. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Damn! What planet are you from?? he says as his cock lengthens more and lifts upward. Watching him inflate and realizing it?s because he?s getting off on me, even though I?m pretty certain he?s straight, makes the blood rush to my dick. It swells and stretches until it?s double the length of Rex?s equipment and half again as thick. He?s tugging at it with both hands, working it and getting off on the sight of it. Holding my hyper masculinity in his hands is like sharing it with me, like it?s almost his own. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Before the scene gets out of control and he tries sucking me, I decide to take what I need from him first. I hug his beefy body against me and lift him ever so slightly from the floor as I walk us over to the vanity. I set his ass on its edge and kneel between his legs, scooping his cock up in my mouth and down my throat. My lips, my tongue, even my gums, clamp down on it and suck its silky smoothness with such gusto that he can hardly get his breath. He braces himself on my wide traps as I work him into a frenzy fast. It?s been two days since my last feeding. I know I?m good enough to draw at least two more loads out of him in the next few minutes, so why delay my gratification? In a matter of seconds Rex squirts down my throat like a water gun. Each time I dive down to his root I feel another shot down my throat. I swallow everyone of them greedily. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?God damn!? Rex exclaims as I stand up and put my arms around his big chest. The orgasm was so intense his dick is still rock hard between our bodies, as is my cock. They slide against each other, mine dry, his wet. The sensation of my body pressed against his, my deep musky scent, keeps him horny beyond belief. He rubs his dick against my body like a humping dog. I push him back towards the mirror and lift his legs. I let a couple wads of spit drop to my dick and slick it up. It?s so stiff I don?t even need to guide it. It finds his hole and I push it in. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]It?s probably the first time his ass has been fucked, but he doesn?t seem the least bit distressed. He encourages me, begs me to fuck him. Still I take it a little easy at first, but I enjoy the control fifteen fat inches inside his guts gives me over him, the way he leans the way it pokes him, the way he breaths to the rhythm of my rocking thrusts. His prick is purple-brown now and dribbling pre-cum. It won?t be long before he cums again just from getting fucked, just like a girl. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]He grabs himself as he starts to shoot. I shove myself in a couple more times, then withdraw and pull his hands away, diving down on it again and milking every ounce. When he?s pumping blanks, I lick the rest of it from his chest and shoulders. I purposely kept from cumming inside him, because I know where that leads. Once and he?s bound to me, unable to resist me sexually. Twice and he?ll do anything I ask him to no matter what it is. Three times and he?ll change into a vampire like me. Another mouth to feed. Competition. Not what I have it mind, although it would be hot to see him get really big like me. From the size he?s starting at, he might even get bigger than me, if that?s possible. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]I pick up my towel and wipe the sweat from our sex from my body. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Shouldn?t we go back downstairs to your friends?? I suggest.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]He wraps his towel around his waist. I can tell he?d rather not share me, but he puts on clean sweat pants. He leaves his chest bare. I put on the street clothes I wore to the gym, and we go downstairs. The entourage is watching a TiVo-ed football game, but I can sense the unease in the room the minute we walk in. They all know how long a shower takes. They all know what they?d have been doing with me upstairs, but they?re also just a little surprised to think their idol, Rex, would fuck around with another man.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Anybody up for some weed?? Rex asks as he paws through a drawer in the media center cabinet. I can tell this isn?t the usual routine on a weekday for him and his boys. They grunt surprised affirmations. Rex takes out a small baggy of dried weed, a few papers and a roller. He rolls out four fat joints and lights them one by one, putting each one in rotation after it?s lit. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]My pullover is chaffing my underarms and it?s time to kick the party up a notch so I yank it over my head and bare my chest nonchalantly. The guys take turns staring at me when I?m not looking in their direction. My nipples are stiff from the cool air and the weed. They poke out from the fur on my pecs. I see every crotch in the room erect a tent. My cock is draped to the side in my loose-waisted pants. It starts to grow and swell and lift outward.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]I sit back and lay my huge arms on the back of the couch, one arm behind a guy named Ryan and the other behind the one they call Tank. Rex is sitting in the chair across from us. My cock slowly creeps up inside my pants. The head rises above the waistband. A couple more heartbeats and the top half is pointing straight up against my hard stomach. Ryan and Tank can no longer take their eyes from it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]?Go ahead and touch it,? I tell them. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Ryan reaches for it first. His hand doesn?t even reach completely around it. I unfasten my pants to expose it all. Rex drops to his knees and takes it in his mouth. For a straight guy, he?s damn good at cock sucking. Maybe he?s had more practice than I thought. Still he can?t get more than half my fifteen inches in his throat. I let him struggle with it, enjoying the realization that I?m too much even for a stud like him. I game him. I let him get me real excited, stiffer than steel, dribbling pre-cum he can taste on his tongue and the head of my cock so full it seems like it?s going to burst, but then I lay back refuse to cum. I hang on a long time. If I feed him, he?s mine, and I?m not sure I?m ready to take care of a pet. I?m only two weeks old in my vampire life. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Then Rex slips a finger under my balls. It forages further and further until it?s poking into my ass. He works it in and out against my prostate. My breath gets shorter and my hips start to shake. He slides in a second finger, a third. Suddenly his got all four fingers inside me working the trigger as his mouth slurps over my cock and his other hand, slick with his own spit, jerks the last seven inches of it, and I?m blasting my juice inside his throat, yanking his head down on my cock and roaring. Damn the consequences, I?m cumming so hard I can barely breathe. There?s so much of it that Rex has given up trying to drink it all. He?s just jacking it out of me now as he continues to rub it out inside my ass. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Before I can stop him, the Tank leans down and slurps up some of the excess with his fat tongue. Ryan gets off on the idea and they lap it up like starving puppies. The other two guys are just staring at the scene from the adjacent sofa with their paws around their pricks, pulling out juice of their own. What a waste of spunk, I think to myself. Ah, well, now I have a litter of three to feed me all I want. Maybe five if I let the other two join them. Isn?t that the way with pets? When you have none getting the first one seems like such a big responsibility, but after two or three it seems like the more the merrier. Still I curse the pot. I curse my over confidence. And I curse those four fingers on Rex?s left hand that put me over the edge against my will. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Comments welcomed at [/COLOR][COLOR=black][email protected][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]A website archive of my stories is at [/COLOR][COLOR=black]http://josefhoward.home.att.net[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2007, 10:29 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Me oh my!

The Rexster isn't the only one rock hard!

Many thanks, Josef, as always!

xoxo

Richard
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode