The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to brians's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2007, 10:09 PM

brians is on a distinguished road
Jarrod's Story by Brians new chapter 12/23

The bus pulled in to the school parking lot around dusk. I'm on the baseball team and we lost on the road tonight. It was Friday, still in April, and I guess everybody was just anxious to forget about the day and head home for the weekend. There were probably some parties lined up, but I'm just a 16 year old sophomore and I don't do much of anything along those lines anyway. Everybody was standing, waiting in the aisle, before the bus even came to a stop. I got off last, carrying the team water cooler.

Inside, I threw the cooler in the equipment room and sat down in front of my locker. It was quiet on the bus, but everybody was loud and goofing off in the room. I sat there for a few minutes, breathing that familiar stale air, sulking because I was a pitcher and had lost my first start. It's my first year on Varsity and I wanted to make a good impression. Just about the time the first wave of boys got into the showers, I started to pull off my jersey and unbutton my pants.

As usual, I spent this time unnoticeably checking out some of the other hot guys that were in my row of lockers. Of the kids that were next to me, there was Bryan. He was a pitcher, tall and skinny, decent looking, but a big JC freak. He always wore a cool beaded necklace that I thought looked good on him.

Then there was Ryan, also a pitcher, and Randy. I grew up playing against them in Little League every year so I knew them, but we weren't friends. Randy actually surprised me because when I made the team this year and I first saw him with his shirt off, he was pretty muscular. He wasn't especially great looking, but did have a stunningly nice bod.

Ryan was cute. He was toned with a nice basketball player's body, kind of droopy shoulders with nice traps and arms. His skin was smooth with a good looking, flat stomach.

So I had a few lookers around me, the other couple of guys in my row weren't really worth checking out. We were all of the underclassmen, and the older kids were together in other rows.

By the time I got my uni off, most of the kids were just about out of there. I walked over to the locker room blackboard in my shorts to check out the day of our next practice. As I walked past one of the other rows, Jarrod was coming around the corner with a towel wrapped around himself. He was an 18 year old Senior. He came out just behind where I was walking and he grabbed me hard by the back of the neck and pulled me back behind him, and barged past me on his way to the shower. I was used to little things like that, but was pleased to look at him walking away from me, shirtless.

Jarrod was nice. I looked at his strong shoulders and bumpy, muscled back. Then just before he walked through the shower room door, he pulled the towel from his waist and I could see his tight ass, which flexed as he stepped.

I got back to my locker and Ryan and Randy were gone. They were both kind of snobby, I didn't say much to either of them. Bryan was talking to this other kid who was his best friend about some inside stuff that I wasn't part of.

I got my bag packed up to take home. Bryan said, "see ya later. Nice game." I felt like telling him to go fuck himself because I was bitter that I did so poorly. So he took off and there were only about three boys left that I could hear still packing up. Normally, I don't take a shower, because if I'm not pitching I'm usually not in the lineup, because I don't hit very well. But I decided to grab one today before I biked home.

Nobody was in the shower room but the water was running anyway. And it was soothing, considering I was in a bad mood, to stand beneath the hot water for a while. I washed and rinsed for probably almost 15 minutes and turned the water off at the shower I was at.

I turned and was taken aback to see Jarrod standing in the room. He had his arms folded and was leaning against the wall by the door of the shower room, with a very stern, serious look on his face. He was wearing his sliding shorts that were tight and went down to just above his knees.

I started on my way out of the room, not sure what was going on. I only got about two steps when he held out his hand for me to hang on, "stop," he said. "Takin' a shower for a change eh?"

"Yeah I guess so."

"Well look, I need ya to do somethin' for me."

I stood there, dripping wet and naked. That didn't bother me though because I was used to it, being around sports.

Boy, Jarrod was so fuckin' hot. He was good looking in a rugged sort of way. He had dark blonde hair cut short and spiked up in the front. He was clean shaven, but had nice side burns. You could tell he was very masculine and was one of those kids who needed to shave every day.

"What?"

"I want you to do something for me. And I'm not going to fuck with you, I'm just going to say it."

I could barely hear him because some of the showers were still running full blast. Jarrod's arms were ripped. I could see the vein running down both bi's and his forearms looked poweful, with his arms folded. He had hot legs, thickly muscled thighs and nicely shaped calves.

He stood up straight and walked towards me a step and stood there arms by his side like a gunslinger.

Jarrod looked me in the eye and said "come over here and suck my cock."

"What the fuck are you talking about," I said.

He walked over to within an arm's length of me and was staring me down. Then he pointed down to himself and said "I need you to suck my cock. I want you to suck me hard, as hard as you fuckin' can."

To be honest I wanted to, because he was awesome. Up this close, I could see his eye level was a couple of inches taller, he had big, strong looking hands. I felt like leaping into his arms and running my tongue up his sideburns and into his ear.

He reached his hand out and grabbed my shoulder hard. He started massaging me. Then Jarrod grabbed a handful of his cock and said, "either suck me off or I'm going to beat the fuck out of you."

I guess my better judgement took over and I decided to make a quick dash for the door. I leaped to the side of him to run past him but he grabbed me around my stomach with his other arm and stopped me in my tracks. I tried to push past him, but with one arm he stepped forward and with a soft grunt, pushed me back the other way so hard that I almost slipped and fell.

Jarrod smiled confidently and I'm pretty sure he knew that I half wanted him. He grabbed his package again and started messaging his cock over his shorts. He pulled it up and down again and again as it started to become semi hard.

"I need to cum. Either you take care of me right now or I swear I will pick you up and shove your head into that toilet over there."

"You can't get by me," he said. "So just give in and get me off. You know you want me."

"This is fucked up," I said. "I've never even done that before."

He walked up to me and started smacking me almost playfully in the cheek. "Come on!"

He kept pushing my face, taunting me. "Will you come on. Suck me you little fucker!"

I mustered up all the nerve I had and took a quick swing at him and couldn't believe that he caught my fist with his hand, without even blinking. Then with a wide smile on his face he started squeezing my hand which hurt like a bitch.

Then with my other hand clenched into a fist I jabbed him in the stomach.

To my surprise that turned him on. "Oh fuck yeah!"

His eyes widened. He squeezed my other hand a bit harder. I hit him again in the abs.

"That shit makes me fuckin' hot. Harder!"

I reached back and clocked him in the pit of his stomach. He didn't even flinch as his abs absorbed the blow.

"Yeah look at my cock grow, baby."

He was almost fully hard. "Come on, hit me. Pound me!"

So I jabbed him again in the stomach.

Jarrod let go of my one hand and grabbed the other that I had punched him with and began grinding my fist into his stomach, pushing it into his rock hard abs, enjoying the sensation.

"The harder you hit me the bigger my cock will grow."

"You like the rough stuff huh?"

"I fuckin' love it."

He was still grinding my fist into his abs. We were almost nose to nose.

"Can I kiss you first?"

"Fuck yeah, give me your tongue," he said.

I was totally drawn into him now. I had forgotten about my surroundings, my awkwardness, and the crazyness of the whole fucking situation. I leapt up and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. He held me up off the ground and I dove my tongue into his mouth. I felt dominated by him.

While holding me with one arm he pulled his shorts down with the other hand. I could feel his rock hard cock jamming into my ass.

He started taking some steps in no particular direction, while still holding me. I was basically sitting on his cock. It felt big and masculine. My mind became flooded with visions of him on top of me, pounding my ass, filling it up with his big cock.

The best thing about it is that he seemed just as in to me as I was in to him. I slowly began to work my way down to a standing position again and I continued kissing his neck, then pecs and abs, as I worked my way down to my knees.

My knees hit the tile of the shower room and Jarrod grabbed a handful of my hair. I felt like I was totally under his control. I licked my lips in anticipation of taking that cock in my mouth. The tip was wet and soft. My forehead pressed up against his ripped stomach as I made love to that rock hard cock.

"Mmm that is so fuckin' good. Take that cock baby. It's all yours. Take it all."

I clenched both hands around the base of his cock and pulled him toward me. It was like steel, I couldn't believe how hard and strong his cock was. Jarrod had one hand on the back of my head and he was feeling up his own pecs with the other. I was working hard to try and take as much of his meat in my mouth as I could but there was a lot of it to take. Getting carried away with myself I reached up and slapped his bare ass. It was tight and hard. I held onto his butt cheek and squeezed the muscle.

"Yeah, slap me baby!"

While sucking him hard, I slapped that tight ass over and over. Jarrod was really into the rough stuff and he seemed to get even harder in my mouth. He was still feeling up his ripped pecs while I was spanking him. I was rapping his ass hard and he loved it.

"Oh I gotta cum a big fuckin' load. You got me so hot!"

"Yeah," I breathed, "put it in my face big boy."

I put my index and middle fingers inside his hole. He squirmed with exhileration and tensed every muscle in his body. His thighs were super hard and there were veins running down his bi's.

"Come on muscle boy, put it in my face."

The first warm and gooey shot went in my hair. I closed my eyes and was stroking him furiously. I could feel his cum hit my forehead, then my cheeks. Jarrod put his hot, muscle boy load all over my face. Then I put my face against his abs and began licking his six pack while I gently stroked his pulsating cock.

"Aw that was fuckin' great," Jarrod said.

"Here, let me clean you off." He stepped away and got a handful of water from one of the showerheads that was still running. I got up and he came back over to me and started to wipe off my face.

Jarrod grabbed my hard cock and led me over towards the shower. We shared the water and he cleaned me up a little.

"You would make an awesome boyfriend," he said. He sounded really sincere. God I was into him.

"You like my body," he asked, with a smirk?

"Uh yeah," I said sarcastically, "how could I not?"

"Feel that." He put his arm in front of his chest and flexed for me. Jarrod had a nice, smooth, ripped arm.

"Look at that muscle," he said, proudly. "Feel that shit."

I grabbed his bicep, roughly. Feeling that muscle really turned me on.

"Sometime you'll have to let me armwrestle you so I can feel how strong you are," I said, totally aroused.

"No prob. I've got a lot I wanna show you," Jarrod said. "You can be my boytoy. And I'll be your muscle stud. I will carry you around. You can feel my muscles and pound me. This will all be yours."

Last edited by brians; December 23rd, 2007 at 01:00 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to brians For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 8th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2007, 04:58 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
eh jacu noscmeh, that bit was very good indeed. But i really didn't like where it suddenly hit a brick wall of an ending.
I want a part 2!!!
  #3   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2007, 05:03 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Interesting....are you planning any more parts to this story?
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2007, 09:53 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
overall, fucking hot!

the language was a bit clunky in the beginning--mostly in the exposition--but once he finds jarrod in the shower, and more so as jarrod's getting turned on, your writing became much smoother and the pace flowed nicely into the cliffhanger ending ;p
plus, jarrod is fucking HOT!! where can i find a guy like him to dominate me??
~ille ;p

Things happen.
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2007, 01:21 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

omigod, man, please tell me you're going to continue this??? It's so fucking HOT!!!
~Chris

Things happen.
  #6   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2007, 02:52 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

I reiterate!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiscriptor
omigod, man, please tell me you're going to continue this??? It's so fucking HOT!!!
~Chris
Seriously. This story is way too hot not to continue. Please man
~Palmer

Things happen.
  #7   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2007, 03:38 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Agreed.

More, please! : )

--JSmith
  #8   Add to brians's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2007, 11:16 PM

brians is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiscriptor
Seriously. This story is way too hot not to continue. Please man
~Palmer
i think 'alex online' is getting the next update but i will get to this one eventually
  #9   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2007, 06:01 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

thank you thank you thank you thank you
i was mainly concerned that this story, perfectly hot in its own right and with lots of potential, would get washed away by newer posts/threads and forgotten. But it's definitely good hearing your assurances man--and i can't wait for alex online, either!
~Palmer

Things happen.
  #10   Add to rtulde's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2011, 12:13 PM

rtulde is on a distinguished road
Oh boy!

Still a great story!
  #11   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2011, 05:13 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
The sexual encounter stories usually don't get me going so much, but you did a great job with this one. I hope you will write a MGS sequel!
  #12   Add to LoveEmBig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2011, 08:55 PM

LoveEmBig is on a distinguished road
woah, holy shit dude ... that rushed me all the way from casual limpness to fuckin up my pants with impressive precision! lol
  #13   Add to beachdude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2011, 07:06 PM

beachdude is on a distinguished road
Man, this is hot! You gotta continue so Jarrod can live up to his promises...
No prob. I've got a lot I wanna show you," Jarrod said. "You can be my boytoy. And I'll be your muscle stud. I will carry you around. You can feel my muscles and pound me. This will all be yours."

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options